PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] B2W2 starter

Pages : [1] 2

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
April 13th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Which of the three Unova starters will you pick this time around?
Is it the same as before?
Why are you choosing it?

Oblivion Wing
April 13th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Snivy all the way. He looks the most awesome out of the three (3rd evo).

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 13th, 2012, 11:05 PM
I realise it's probably a given, but you might want to wait until the starters are actually revealed (and if they are, source) before actually creating a poll on it.

There we go.

porkcrapper
April 15th, 2012, 12:54 PM
i hope you get a choice of multiple from different generations, like charmander, chikorita or mudkip, for example.
if i could have a choice out of all the starters, even better. squirtle all the way :)
but if it is just unova, i think i would go for oshawatt. he's so friggin cool.

Shiny Celebi
April 15th, 2012, 01:02 PM
The starter choice is going to be Snivy, Tepig or Oshawott as in B/W. Im going to go with Tepig and Oshawott as I didnt end up using those in B/W

deoxys121
April 15th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I went with Tepig in White. Now, I'm going for Oshawott in White 2. Those are my two favorites of the Unova starters. Snivy I like too, but unfortunately, I don't really care for Serperior in battle. No offense meant to anyone in the Snivy line; I just like the others better. :3

Kaori
April 15th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Oshawott! I've already trained all three of the starters before, but Oshawott is definitely the most appealing to me.

However, the last time I kept it as an Oshawott, so this time around I might keep it as Dewott or evolve it all the way. Decisions, decisions.

Jellicent♀
April 15th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Tepig fo' sho'. I love the little guy, and Emboar is a BEAST. Legit, it's an animal, makes it a beast.
But I always get him and he rules. Why fix what ain't broke, right?

Blue
April 15th, 2012, 02:13 PM
First time on White I chose Tepig then I played Black and chose Oshawott so for B2W2 whichever I choose I'll go with Snivy, I've heard good things about him.

Yoshikko
April 15th, 2012, 02:21 PM
The same one I chose in BW which is Tepig. I don't like the other two. I was hoping for a Mareep starter though ;_;

Blue
April 15th, 2012, 02:36 PM
There must be a reason why Mareep, Buneary & Psyduck is tied in with the starters on the scan, maybe it's the rivals main Pokémon or something.

Railgun
April 15th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Oshawott All Day Every Day

pokemonkidtotodile
April 15th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I will probably choose snivy, as he is the only one I have not completed a play through yet

Arc
April 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM
I will be going with Snivy this time around. I used Oshawott in my White playthrough. I'm just hoping that grass types will be decent against the gyms.

Kirbychu
April 15th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I'm not quite sure. I still prefer Smugleaf to the other two, but I may go with Oshawott for the sake of choosing something different.

Tepig is out of the question.

dreamcatcher
April 15th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Oshawott, cause he's adorable and cause I always choose the Water starter :P Plus Samurott is bazoobs :X <3

chaos11011
April 15th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Going with Oshawott, I've used Snivy far more times than I can count, so I'm not using him, even though he's my favorite of the three. That leaves Tepig and Oshawott, in which I recently finished a Nuzlocke with Emboar, so, that makes my Tepig usage count a 2 (I used him when Japanese White was released). So, since I've only used Oshawott once, which was my first ever playthrough on Black, I'm picking him again (and maybe even naming him after Sydian, again :U)

Xander Olivieri
April 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I always start with the Water Starter so Oshawott

Forever
April 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Tepig. I feel like I'd enjoy my journey less with any other. :(

Mana
April 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I'll pick when I know what the supposed 'starter secret' is :)

Cello
April 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I'm gonna have to go with the Baconator! I wouldn't be opposed to trying the other two, but I just really like Emboar over all.
I think i'll name him BaconStrips thanks to epic meal time.

However, I may just box my starter since there's an even larger variety of Pokemon out in the wild now. Haven't decided on that one yet.

LucarioGuild7
April 15th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Im going with oshawott because Snivy line severly disappointed me i mean i like to use starter as my main pokemon but in that game they totally **** over snivy users in that game i my opinion and when i got white i chose oshawott and glided through the f-ing game but if i get both copies again i might give him a chance. I dont wanna even discuss trying tepig his first form is the only presentable looking pokemon

Lost Heart
April 15th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I'm going with Snivy this time around. I went with Tepig White, but I always thought Snivy was pretty cool too.

Killjoy
April 15th, 2012, 04:18 PM
If I go with a starter, I'm going with Tepig. I like Emboar's design more and more now adays. Might now go with any of them though

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
April 15th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I'm going with Tepig first seeing how I picked Snivy in White and had Oshawott in Black. Plus it'll be more helpful against Kyurem than the other two ^_^

Angelroid
April 15th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I am picking Tepig this time around.

Clacla
April 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I will start with Snivy my first time on one of the two games.
It's what I picked my first time playing B/W, so it seems fit to use on my first run for B2/W2.

Sheep
April 15th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I'm probably going to choose Snivy this time around. It's always been one of my favorite starters but I never did choose it when I played through White, so this'll be a good time. :3 Though I'm also considering Tepig; its final form grew on me after a while and I've yet to try it out.

Oryx
April 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Will probably pick Snivy so I can pick up an Azurill in Route 1, and because I did Tepig last time. :3

Volcarona
April 15th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I started with Oshawott and Tepig last time. It's Snivy's time to shine.

MaddogSix
April 15th, 2012, 06:41 PM
SNIVY IS AWESOME, don't like it's evolved forms too much though

SnowpointQuincy
April 15th, 2012, 06:44 PM
There are so many good pokemon, I will not use my starter. I will choose Snivy so that my rival is stuck with Tepig. Tepig looks really cool. I'll enjoy blowing it away on the rival team.

Livewire_
April 15th, 2012, 08:27 PM
I started B&W with Snivy, so I'll probably start BW2 with Snivy. :3

TheFuturePokemon
April 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Oshawott all the way. Picked him in white and now gonna pick him in either black 2/white 2. GOO Oshawott!

Asuf
April 15th, 2012, 08:42 PM
I'm picking Oshawott, just like Black version, I dislike the other two though, I've used Snivy once though but I find the Oshawott line really effective in game.

Boarbeque
April 15th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Why is my favorite starter the least favorite? This is possibly the only time where the Fire starter is the least picked.

gunnerpow7
April 15th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Oshawott all the way! I totally love its design! =3

Forever
April 15th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Why is my favorite starter the least favorite? This is possibly the only time where the Fire starter is the least picked.

Well it was the least popular in B/W. :x But at least on the plus side I'll be picking it in every playthrough? :3

Oryx
April 15th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Will anyone be ignoring the starters and getting a Pokemon from an early route or trading one in from B/W? Even though I'm picking Snivy probably I'm still considering getting a Larvesta from White and transferring it over to raise as my starter instead.

RikuCrafter
April 16th, 2012, 02:09 AM
SNIVY ALL THE FREAKING WAY!!!!!

[anti-caps] Snivy is my favourite, so it'll be a repeat of White - Japanese with Tepig, then English twice, both times with Snivy.

Superjub
April 16th, 2012, 02:12 AM
I'm probably going to go with Oshawott this time around. :) I chose Tepig on Pokemon Black and, while he was pretty good, Emboar is pretty bleh. Tepig's amazing though. Conversely, Oshawott is okay but not too great, but I really like Samurott. It's probably my favourite out of the final evolutions of the Unova starters. :D Snivy is just there- I don't really care for it or any of it's evolutions tbh. :x

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 16th, 2012, 03:04 AM
It's gonna be Oshawott like in White. I never have been a fan of starting with a Grass-type and I'm not looking forward to another Fighting-Fire hybrid starter, so that pretty much limits my options to Oshawott.

Darkrylles
April 16th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Oshawott. I liked Snivy so much, but I prefered Oshwott's stats.

Mew~
April 16th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Eh, since I'm hoping to get both - I'll most likely get a choice from two. I'm kind of disappointed with the starters to be honest, although yes - they make sense, it's just it would have been nicer to have a different choice. It's not like it'll ruin my experience of the games anyway - so I'm just nitpicking. ._.'

I'll probably pick Snivy in White 2, considering I didn't pick it in any of my playthroughs of B/W, and I'll probably make a decision on the starter for Black 2 on the spot. xD;

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Will anyone be ignoring the starters and getting a Pokemon from an early route or trading one in from B/W? Even though I'm picking Snivy probably I'm still considering getting a Larvesta from White and transferring it over to raise as my starter instead.

I MIGHT do this one I see what Pokemon they're putting in the games. I did that for the first time I ever played my White version and it was awesome. Actually, I may pick Oshawott just so I can replace it with an Azurill.

Twiggy
April 16th, 2012, 04:31 AM
I think I'm going to go with Snivy this time around, too :) I guess he's a bit too smug, eh? Besides, being with what I like is the thing that I like the most about reusing starter choices. Unless I can't pick it for some reason

chaos11011
April 16th, 2012, 04:36 AM

I'm on the fence of actually doing this, since I'll be Nuzlocking my first playthrough, so I really want a chance to get an Azurill, rather than not being able to actually train it because I have an Oshawott.

If I do so, Bulbasaur will definately be my starter of choice.

Hikamaru
April 16th, 2012, 04:41 AM
I will be choosing Oshawott cos it's my fave of the three.

Everyone knows that "I liek Oshawottz" and have this cute Oshawott mascot. I like the other two but Oshawott turned out the best for me plus he's cute.

kingofbluesteel
April 16th, 2012, 06:08 AM
ill probably go for snivy or tepig. it would be really cool if they get updated moves

DavidBarnes
April 16th, 2012, 06:16 AM
I don't care who or what is going on in the new games.

http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/498.png

This guy has had my back from the beginning of this new generation. And it's gonna stay that way.

piku
April 16th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Oshawott for me. For some reason, I always felt as though the developers were sort of nudging the player to choose the water starter. Heck even the anime has Ash getting an Oshawott.

Mr155555
April 16th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Oshawott Because It's A Water Type And I Always Pick The Water Starter In Every Game Exept White Since I Picked Snivy

RedJ
April 16th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Tepig or Oshawott, most likely Oshawott, because I don't see the rival picking Oshawott- he seems more like a Snivy type of guy. I always try to go with what seems more fitting to the rival(s).

Also, my friends seem to have this thing where they all pick the Grass or Fire starter, and as a result it takes us forever to get the Water one later on ._. So yeah, most likely Oshawott.

PokeFreak201306
April 17th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Tepig all the way, I have started with the fire starter FIRST since the 1st Gen games :) i always end up playing through with them all, but fire always comes first

Mentalii
April 17th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Oshawott... I don't like any of them, but I have to choose, and anyway I prefer water-type.

apple-
April 17th, 2012, 10:27 AM
I wish we could get new starters, but oh well. I think Oshawott is the cutest, so I'll pick that one.

Squirrel
April 17th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Aww man, this is a really tough choice... I adore Oshawott for its cuteness and childishness, I adore Tepig for its peppiness and attitude of never giving up, and I adore Snivy for its calm/cool nature, so this is a really tough one! I've used Oshawott and Tepig most recently in Black, so I guess I'm gonna go with Snivy for my B2W2 starter; but that really is only based on when I last used them. Choosing my last starter for BW was like torture, they're all so amazing in Gen V ;;

BryGuy Shinigami
April 17th, 2012, 09:56 PM
I am saving up to have 2 copies of Black 2 and a copy of White 2 for I can get all three starters. At first I didn't like the starters for the exception of Snivy, but now I like all three (I use to think Oshawatt was ugly as sin and then it grew on me plus help with the anime and now I find it adorable). Snivy will my choice on one of the Black 2 games and which one I choose for Tepig and Oshawatt depends if Reshiram would be on White 2 or Black 2. If he is on B2, Tepig would be on White, if Reshiram is on W2, Tepig would be on Black. I don't want my Fire starter to be choice of the game that you get the Fire Dragon.

Frozen
April 18th, 2012, 02:35 AM
In White I went with Tepig, and I'll probably do the same this time too. I love his design and fire type starters usually appeal to me more. :)

Zephele
April 18th, 2012, 05:49 AM
I'll probably start off with Oshawott, as I did the first time I played through White. Then immediately box it once I pick up another Pokemon I want to use. I've used all three before, and I can't say I was a big fan of any of them. Plus, with the greater variety of Pokemon available in the wild, I'll want to try out something else instead.

Serena08
April 19th, 2012, 07:47 AM
I guess I choose Oshawott again.

iTeruri
April 19th, 2012, 08:06 AM
With White I chose my favourite, Oshawott (still my favourite). With Black I chose my next favourite (Snivy). With Black or White 2 (whaterver version I get) I'll choose Tepig, my least favourite of the three.

Livewire_
April 19th, 2012, 08:59 AM
I'll get Snivy in B2, and Oshawott probably in W2, a flip of what I picked in B/W. :)

Plasmette
April 19th, 2012, 09:15 AM
I was never really a fan of the Unova starters. However....Im gonna go with Snivy. I already picked Oshowatt. I am NEVER going to Pig Tepig. I HATE TEPIG!

giradialkia
April 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
In White, I picked Tepig and was more than pleased with how Emboar turned out. My friends all picked Oshawott and were pleased with him. Since I started White again, I've found out that I really, really don't like Snivy that much. So I'll probably pick either Tepig or Oshawott. I kinda want to get an Arcanine, and there's no sense in having two Fire types, but I also want Lapras, and there's no point in two water types, either. I'll leave it to a coin toss or something xD

Airodactyl
April 19th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I didn't like any of the Unova starters. In Black version I chose Oshawott and then subsequently discarded it, without hesitation, as soon as I could get my hands on anything from before Generation V. I guess I'll choose Tepig when I purchase either B2 or W2 (haven't decided yet), as I really dislike Grass Pokemon and it would be boring to go for Oshawott again, especially knowing how much of a disappointment Samurott becomes.

Blue Nocturne
April 19th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I don't like any of the Unova starters, so I'll be going with Snivy for no particular reason. I'll dump him for another starter I like more - perhaps Treecko - as soon as possible.

Meganium
April 19th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I chose Oshawott in White, right now I'm very tempted to choose Snivy for BW2. I've trained all three starters in White, and I find both Snivy and Oshawott easy to train. Even though I'd like to have a grass-type starter this time, Oshawott will still remain as my favorite starter in Unova.

GatlingIza
April 21st, 2012, 05:54 AM
SNIVY all thw way!
because i use it at BW and (S)HE is Awesome.
And the last evolution is like a beast. Mhahaha :)

Blaze the Cat
April 21st, 2012, 02:19 PM
Snivy, it's kind of my favourite Pokemon, but I think I would teach it more TM/tutor moves, after what happened to my Black Serperior (it only had Grass moves, Cut and Flash, so it wasn't really good).

RvBMatt
April 21st, 2012, 05:54 PM
Oshawott Because my 2 favorite unova pokemon are liligant and chandalure.....

tj4bigred
April 21st, 2012, 06:58 PM
I picked Snivy in my playthrough of Black, and that's been the only playthrough so far. Really, the choice for me is going to be between Tepig and Oshawott. I'll probably go with Osha because I'll hopefully be able to get a Growlithe. :3

Mr. Magius
April 22nd, 2012, 04:19 AM
Choosing Oshawott in my first game, because I chose Snivy in Black, and Tepig in White.
I dislike the starters, unfortunately :-(

Oshakpop
April 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
BW2 messed up my starter choice. I said originally I was going to have Oshawott first, then Tepig, then Snivy. So I used Oshawott for Black, Tepig for White, and planned to use Snivy for Gr a/e y.. but seeming it's a sequel I don't know :( I'm thinking Oshawott for White 2, and Snivy for Black 2..because Oshawott is my favourite!

Great Horned Noctowl
April 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
Oshawott sound likes a good spot to me. Not just, he is cute. He just too good!!!

Archiebald
April 22nd, 2012, 04:47 AM
I am not too sure, as far as their first evolutions go I like both oshawott and tepig but I hate the way their finals look.
Snivy and its evolutions look decent but not as adorable as osha and tepig, I guess I'll go with oshawott.

Mr155555
April 22nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Well I Picked Snivy In White So This Time I'm Going For Oshawott Cuz Samurott Is Badass

Celestis
April 22nd, 2012, 12:56 PM
I will probably go Oshawott white 2 and Snivy Black. 2

Treble Harble
April 27th, 2012, 04:42 PM
In Black 2 I plan to use Tepig since I didn't choose it in either Black or White.

And in White 2. I'll choose whichever comes to mind when I start to play it.

Fenrir Reki
April 27th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I'll stick with Tepig, the same starter I had in Black. I tend to use fire types as my starter anyways.

★Midnight★
April 27th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I'll go with Snivy. I haven't really tested to see how he battles.

Beth
April 27th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I'm choosing Snivy...for one game. For the other, I have to choose Oshawott. Teehee :)

Lonely_LizardX2
April 28th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Hmm, since I used Tepig in White I'm probably going to use Oshawatt for White 2.

Kenmoor
April 28th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I pick Tepig. Like many people, the ones in this thread, i picked Tepig 'cause I picked fire types all the time throughout my games. Though for LeafGreen it screwed me up when I first met Brock. I just wanted a Charizard. (I realize now what blasphemy it was that I didn't pick FireRed. :\)
And I still picked Tepig after doing research on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMufN7RF8k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94UeC0W9wI8
The rest goes a bit off topic-stick to the thread!
Yes, ask the question: "How in the Pokemon world is that research?!"
And yet, another thought: Imagine if Professor Oak or any other Pokemon Professor was your real life professor. You get the urge to procrastinate and go on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler...*rants on and on about pro-procrastinating sites until* ...and you hear them say "Now is not the time to use that."

ShadowStriatonTriad
April 28th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Oshawott!!!<3 IF anybody else, Snivy. But Tepig? No.

ミズゴロウ
April 29th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Most likely will go with Mijumaru again... I'm tired of fire-fighting types. Only one I like is Bursyamo. So Mijumaru I suppose is what I'ma choose. I don't like any of the Isshu starters though, I'll probably abandon it as soon as I get another Pocket Monster lol.

Incepticon
April 29th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I used to hate all of the grass types. The order of liking was Fire > Water > Grass. But now i really like all of them. I think I will choose Oshawott though. The anime has me really liking it.

RedJ
May 15th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Gotta retract my previous statement about going with Oshawott. It'll be Tepig this time around- I blame the new trailer and confirming of the male protagonist choosing Tepig and my thing about trying to stick with the canon(?). Plus, I haven't really used Tepig since I started White and traded it over, so I guess it's fair.

Captain Fabio
May 16th, 2012, 12:41 AM
I will, most likely, go for Oshawott, as it is the only starter I really like.

Nearsighted king of Ice
May 16th, 2012, 03:35 AM
I used all 3 before but then again Tepig didn't get any love back in B/W so I'd use him in B2/W2...probably

Toshiro.
May 16th, 2012, 02:11 PM
I chose Snivy last time, so I suppose i'll go for Tepig.

JP
May 16th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I've used both Tepig in Black and Snivy in White, so I'll be going with Oshawott this time around.

I'm going to have a problem if I buy another version though... damn!

PokeGirlBel
May 16th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Oshawott FTW so cuteeeee. water is amazing too

Aquarius1997
May 16th, 2012, 02:33 PM
I actually only used snivy once. Snivy was too un-offensive for me. On the other hand i used the others toooo many times
Tepig-5
Oshawott-6
(if youre wondering why i replayed over 12 times it is becausei get bored of my current pokemon team easily)

I would most likely choose a snivy running a defensive set

Polizard
May 16th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I'm kind of a live in the moment trainer, when it comes to my starter and team, but at the moment I am leaning towards Oshawott, i have trained all three of the Unova starters and Oshawott was by far my favorite. But if i get a good look at the new Unova Pokedex i may change my mind depending on the availability of Pokemon during the game.

PlatinumDude
May 16th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Even though I voted here some time ago, I'll say my choice here. I'm going with Oshawott, just like I did last time in Black.

LegendaryFSK
May 16th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I'll be choosing Oshawott in Black 2. I always pick the water starter. Always. If I decide to pick up White 2 as well, then I'll go with Snivy in that one...otherwise, it's Oshawott all the way for me.

Stormbringer
May 16th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Snivy, because tepig is meh and I'm not super fond of Oshawott.

IcyIce
May 16th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I voted Tepig,but forgot Arcanine and Lucario will be avalible. So Oshawott. Though I plan on getting both so I may just get all 3 once again like I did in Pokemon White 1.

Tepig would take both Arcanine and Lucario out due to the Fire/Fight Emboar.

Greenbeans
May 16th, 2012, 07:34 PM

im using snivy right now and i do agree that he is an epic bokemon but IF they are still using the same starters then i will be going with oshawatt because he is strong and cute :P

I pick Tepig. Like many people, the ones in this thread, i picked Tepig 'cause I picked fire types all the time throughout my games. Though for LeafGreen it screwed me up when I first met Brock. I just wanted a Charizard. (I realize now what blasphemy it was that I didn't pick FireRed. :\)
And I still picked Tepig after doing research on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMufN7RF8k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94UeC0W9wI8
The rest goes a bit off topic-stick to the thread!
Yes, ask the question: "How in the Pokemon world is that research?!"
And yet, another thought: Imagine if Professor Oak or any other Pokemon Professor was your real life professor. You get the urge to procrastinate and go on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler...*rants on and on about pro-procrastinating sites until* ...and you hear them say "Now is not the time to use that."
i must admit though that other then pokemon black i have been using fire pokemon starters forever so i might choose tepig, anything is good to choose from at this point, the only downside about tepig is that its evolutions arnt as cool as oshawotts or snivys

voltianqueen
May 17th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Samurott is my favorite, but since I chose him in Black, I'll be going with Tepig for Black 2! Tepig was actually my first choice when the BW starters were first revealed, but when the evolutions came out I didn't like them and so went with Oshawott when I got the game. Now that it's been a while, Emboar has grown on me and I want to use him now.

miltankRancher
May 20th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Choosing Oshawott, because it is my favorite starter from unova. :) Also, samurott is an awesome swordsman.

Manila Luzon
May 20th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I've become bored of the starters from this generation. When I play White or Black again I just use another Pokemon as my starter. I'll probably wait for the list of available Pokemon and see which is closer. Praying to god that Growlithe is available pre-first gym.

SolarAbusoru
May 20th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Well since I already chose Oshawott, and he's pretty much irreplacable, I'll choose something different this time, perhaps Tepig, that animated Trailer is a pretty big influence.

empty streets
May 21st, 2012, 05:54 AM
Too bad that the starters stay the same. I don't like any of them for some strange reason -_- I'll box it. But who knows, maybe I'll choose Snivy? I've never had him as a starter before.

Eryes
May 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Tepig or Oshawott, because I've played them before and they were great. I tried Snivy and it just wasn't cutting it for me.

Xander Olivieri
May 23rd, 2012, 04:37 PM
Well since the Gyms aren't exactly the same I dunno who I'll use when I play Usagi-chan. Gunna maybe try for a Female Snivy cause my one and only attempt with it ended up so horrible with the first three gyms that I stopped using Snivy which was the first time I have aver replaced my starter in any Pokemon game.

TheSuccessfulGamer
May 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM
I picked snivy last time and want something new so probably tepig.

Bluerang1
May 23rd, 2012, 07:08 PM
I'm not quite sure. I still prefer Smugleaf to the other two, but I may go with Oshawott for the sake of choosing something different.

Tepig is out of the question.

Precisely my reason. Also, I'm about to play White and I'll chose Tepig so Oshawott's the only other one that I wouldn't have raised.

LadyFaust
May 25th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Snivy. Best final evolution in my opinion. I don't particularly like the final forms of the other two :/

Zerrah.
May 25th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Well the starters for this region unfortunately are already boring for me. They don't have the same appeal as all of the others. However, since there is nothing I can do about it, and since I chose Oshawott in Black and Tepig in White, I'll choose Snivy in Black 2.

vaporeon7
May 26th, 2012, 01:20 AM
I used Oshawott in my White so I'll use Snivy in one of the games and Tepig in the other. It all really depends on what the rest of my team ends up being really. At least there are more water types this time.

PokéSwimmer
May 26th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Serperior is very cool, but its movepool is abysmal (plus I already used it in Black), so
I'll be picking Oshawott this time around (water starters are what's up!).

Kotowari
May 26th, 2012, 01:58 AM
I have a soft spot for Serperior (I want a male and name it Kanda, after my starter in Black, which inspired my beloved Serperior I'm using in an OCT on dA (http://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/I-will-carry-on-281941063)), but I kind of want to see what Emboar and Samurott are made off. : > I used to think they were horrible, but I kind of grew to like their designs more.

MrQriz
May 26th, 2012, 07:33 AM
i will take my beloved tepig again (:
serperior looks awful to me, and samurott isn't that better.

SouKoLian9102
May 31st, 2012, 11:27 PM
I'm goin' with Snivy. I've used all 3 starters and Snivy was the most fun one to use. Plus I love a challenge ;)

Reshiram Man
June 1st, 2012, 08:09 AM
I chose Oshawott in the poll, but I will use Oshawott in one and Tepig in the other.

Snivy just won't cut it for me.

Google2.0
June 1st, 2012, 08:11 AM

I agree
Snivy is the best :)

bewbs
June 1st, 2012, 08:45 AM
I'm going to go for Oshawott because I like the water starters!

Zythrone
June 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
I always pick the fire starter for my first run through the game and this time will be no different.

Little Oshawott
June 1st, 2012, 10:11 AM
I have to say its going to be Oshawott all the way.. Though I might consider to give Snivy or Tepig a chance.

Plusleminun
June 1st, 2012, 10:29 AM
I picked Snivy on BW, so I'm going with Oshawott in BW2. :)

Pikachukid
June 1st, 2012, 11:23 AM
Definitely Tepig, he's so hardcore I used him on my first play through, then snivy and Oshawott on the second and when I got a copy of White. Out of all of these I'm going for Tepig, he's been my favorite all along ;)

torchickensandwich
June 1st, 2012, 11:38 AM
I'm definitely going with Oshawott once again.

Tepig is okay, but come on GameFreak, another Fire/Fighting final evolution for the Fire type starter? This is really starting to get old.

When I first saw Snivy I thought it was pretty cool, especially with how it looked like it had a "Yeah I'm awesome, what of it?" attitude. Servine was eh, it just became a bit of a bigger Snivy. Then with Serperior it was just a giant grass snake. Bleh.

Samurott just looks awesome. It's a bit overdone just like most of the other Unova Pokemon. All the armor and the swords it can use. Samurott needs a signature move that utilizes the swords. Razor Shell is okay, but I'm thinking more of a 90-120 base power Fighting type move. Which brings me to that, why the heck wasn't Samurott Water/Fighting? His (or her) design is perfect for Water/Fighting, but no we had to have Emboar, the pig/boar version of the Fighting monkey and chicken (Infernape and Blaziken, respectively).

Oops, definitely just turned that into a mini-rant.

ISA56 2.0
June 1st, 2012, 12:28 PM
I'm going with Snivy this time around in Black 2, and I don't think I need to explain why. His awesomeness is explanation enough.

Joshawott
June 1st, 2012, 02:07 PM
At this point I'm not exactly sure. I've used all three of them at least once and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Emboar was simply a blast to use, though I felt his moveset wasn't very expansive. Serperior has a lot of potential when it comes to strategy, though I never looked into it that much so at this point I'm leaning more towards using Snivy. And then there's Samurott, who — you guessed it — is my favourite. Dat moveset, 'nuff said.

Prior to the North American release of Black and White I was contemplating using either of the starters up until the very moment in which I chose Tepig. Even though I've used all of them I'll most likely end up doing the same in Black and White 2.

Sverige
June 3rd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Oshawott, I somehow nearly always pick the water Pokemon.

The Fallen
June 3rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Well, I used Snivy last time and I typically go in order, but this time I think I'm going to pass on doing that and pick Oshawott.

BluDodge
June 5th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Hmmm....I chose Oshawott in White but after I got to the PokeTransfer Lab I used my more powerful Pokemon from HG instead. So I'll probably go with Tepig as I've heard good things from him.

Twilight-kun
June 8th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Mijumaru, due to the fact it can learn ice beam and Aerial Ace, as well as having a through-the-roof attack stat, which makes it my favorite to use against people and their Superior Snivy

Seki
June 8th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Oshawott only because I chose Snivy and Tepig before and never used Oshawott before.

Altairis
June 9th, 2012, 10:03 PM
I picked Snivy & Oshawott for BW, so this time around I'm picking Tepig. If I play both of the games I'll probably go with Oshawott again, I kind of just put him in a box so it would be nice to use him all the way through.

Mr Cat Dog
June 10th, 2012, 04:21 AM
I haven't used a Grass critter since Bulbasaur back in Blue version... but I really dislike the other two starters for Unova. I used Oshawott in Black version and any love I had for it slowly diminished as it became more and more crap. And Tepig has never interested me: Fire/Fighting, yawn! So... Snivy it will probably be! But I'll probably get rid of it as soon as something better comes along, to be honest.

HyperXhydra
June 10th, 2012, 04:47 AM
I like all the starters, but I'm choosing Oshawott.

L.R.
June 10th, 2012, 04:50 AM
I think I will choose Tepig because I have never used it in BW. I have a habit of ditching my starter, so I won't use it long. Likely I will put it in the box before the second gym.

Zoroark98
June 10th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Tipically I choose the Water tipe Starter but in Pokémon Black I chose Snivy. I think that I will follow the tradition and I will choose Oshawott.

chella182
June 10th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I went with Oshawott in Black, and I love him, but I may try something else this time around. Although there aren't that many Water-types I like in Unova... hmm.

If I do choose something else I'll most likely choose Snivy, though. Really not a fan of Tepig and its evolutions.

Leon16
June 14th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I will probably use Snivy for my 1st run through since I like his look the best out of the 3 even though they all arent that appealing once they reach their final evolution, was hoping for new set of starters but figured that wouldnt happen.

8bitSilence
June 14th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Although I've had less than great experiences with Grass type Pokemon, I think I'll be choosing Snivy this time around. I chose Oshawott in White and I don't really like Tepig...so yeah, Snivy it is!

Symbonite
June 14th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I used all three in different runs on B&W and Tepig, and Snivy; I'm not really a big fan of, but they did grow on me. However, I'll probably end up using Oshawott, since it's my favorite starter of all three.

Reddo
June 14th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I'll pick Snivy again...
I love it cutely acts proud... However, it was somewhat difficult to pass the first gyms.

Haneen
June 14th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Oshawott is the only starter I've played in this generation and that won't change in Black 2, merely because I love Samurott, but I don't find Osha cute at all >.<

kyle_649
June 15th, 2012, 03:43 AM
well if the map looks all icy, its best to get a fire type emboar

venom12
June 15th, 2012, 03:44 AM
I will take Tepig or Oshawoot, in Black i played with snivy so this time will take other pokemon.

Caramel-O
June 15th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Snivy, is rally good looking and seems to me stonger! and i love grass tape

Dillon_68
June 18th, 2012, 06:29 PM
At first, my plan was to get another Oshawott and make it a Special Attacker which is opposite of my current Samurott. But now, I'm thinking I might start my first starterless team. It would add to the freshness of the sequel.

Marilynasol
June 21st, 2012, 09:03 PM
I chose Snivy on Black, and she sure is difficult to grind (same thing with the rest of my Pokemon due to the changes in the experience yield system, but its Attack and Special Attack make battles linger on more than they should). This time, I'll go with Oshawott. Anything beats Tepig's ugly/stupid/ridiculous evolved forms and their tired typings. Too bad Samurott's Special Attack is higher than it's Attack and it's not a water/fighting type, because if that were the case it would be a bombshell for all players!

Xebelleon
June 21st, 2012, 09:32 PM
Snivy.

Not the greatest of them starters meaning self-traded Oshawott and Tepig is what I'll do. And until BW2 egg moves (if changed) are spoiled/revealed, then what egg moves I have on will hopefully be useful: Curse Tepig, Air Slash & Copycat Oshawott.

OpenDoorLeia
June 23rd, 2012, 11:01 AM
I plan on picking Oshawott for my run of White 2. The little ice cream beaver has really grown on me since I've seen him in the anime. And the battle animation of him juggling his shell is to die for. The thing is too cute for my naive heart.

For Black 2, I'm gonna pick Tepig, who was my first Unova starter in BW1.

Snivy is up in the air. I plan on starting a new game in Black1 one of these days, and I planned to use Oshawott, but perhaps that will change. For Black 2, I think it all depends on what my other team members will be. I don't know yet, but it'll probably be Tepig for that one.

playinpokemon
June 23rd, 2012, 01:57 PM
I picked Oshawott as my first in White, Ill be choosing Snivy in black 2 for sure!

.EJ
June 23rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
i was hoping we could choose from other generations but i ended up picking tepig in Black 2.

pokehearts
June 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Snivy, out of the three starters, Snivy just seemed like the best pick for some reason. I guess it's because I like his design though, also Grass types ROCK!!!!!!

Sabrewulf238
June 28th, 2012, 04:05 AM
I'm going for Snivy this time around. Since I went with Oshawott for Pokemon White.

I have no intention of touching Tepig.

Glacia~
June 28th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Well I did pick Oshawott in Pokemon Black so I might go with Snivy in B&W 2.

Noah Ridgewood
June 28th, 2012, 08:55 AM
I restarted White last night and chose Tepig, for the first time. I've played through my White version so many times, and about 50/50 of the time, I chose Oshawott or Snivy. My mistake! Tepig is amazing early on in the game. I'm already level 30 and I haven't even made it to Nimbasa City yet. I'm definitely going to be choosing Tepig when I get my copy of Black 2... or White 2. If I decide to get both, I'll get them all!

Taste of Tea
June 29th, 2012, 11:31 AM
I'm going to pick Oshawott since I wasn't able to use it in Black/White before.

bwburke94
June 29th, 2012, 11:47 AM
I didn't pick Oshawott, so it will be my W2 starter unless I change my mind. Can't decide on what my B2 starter will be.

EDIT: Changed my mind, Oshawott will be B2.

Alli
June 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
It doesn't matter who I'll pick, because I will replace it with something else. I like all their designs, but hate all their final evolutions and don't find them interesting or very strong honestly. I've used them all at least once, and while they're not terrible, they don't stand out at all and with over 600 Pokemon to use, I can easily find something to outclass all three of these starters. I might choose Oshawott though, just because it's my favorite. But as soon as I find a different starter, he'll probably go bye bye. ;(

diab_low
June 30th, 2012, 08:10 AM
gotta stay loyal to the Tough Tepig never failed me in white

Shadow-Pikachu
July 1st, 2012, 01:22 PM
I'm going with Tepig. I have the three starters on my White (through Nintendo Wi-Fi, no cheats) and I love Tepig.

Because he's epic, though this time I probably won't evolve him.. I may but I may not. I'll just transfer all my B/W Pokemon to B/W 2.. If I get it, that is.

vaporeon7
July 1st, 2012, 02:28 PM
I think I'll go with Tepig in one and Snivy in the other because, even though Oshawott is my favourite of the lot, there are too many other Water types to choose.

KyokuseiXRyusei
July 1st, 2012, 02:40 PM
My heart is set on Oshawott. Though, I'm not fond of Water-Types. But how can you not take Oshawott? So cuddly!~

Ultimate Uchiha
July 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM
I guess I'll try something new and go with Tepig since it's the one starter I still haven't used yet. I've heard more bad than good things about Tepig but I'll give it a try anyway.

playplayj
July 2nd, 2012, 01:01 PM
May I first of all just say Tepig is useless in my opinion with Darmanitan and Lucario easily accessible in this game, that being said I picked Snivy as Azumarill is easy to get and huge power is awesome :-)

Ice-Cold
July 3rd, 2012, 09:02 PM
I don't really like any of the Gen. V starters, so I just picked Tepig and boxed it once I got to Sangi Ranch and caught a Mareep and Psyduck.

Eeohnex
July 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM
I don't like any of the Gen V starters, since their final evolution isn't as transcending compared to past generations. It's not going to matter which one I will pick since I'm planning on storing it as soon as I get access to the Day Care.

Going to breed my favorite starter; Totodile.

Evisector
July 6th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Probably Oshawott, since in White there were barely any decent Water types.

If that's changed, then probably Snivy and dump it at first opportunity.

Midnite
July 7th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Snivy all the way. I think Snivy is cool, and Superior is so elegant.

TheUltimateG.J
July 8th, 2012, 03:12 AM
I would choose oshawott for its cute appearence.

Pika-D
July 11th, 2012, 01:52 AM
I'm going with Snivy just because he's awesome. :3

skyluigi2
July 11th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Last time I went with Oshawott, this time I'll probably choose Tepig, but it really makes no difference since I don't like them anyway and last time I'd traded the Oshawott for something else on the GTS.

Lt. Col. Fantastic
July 11th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I'm probably going to hack in Litwick as my starter again...I never really liked the Unova starters.

supersamurott521
July 11th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I prefer oshawott, mainly because of the evolutions, not cuteness.

Birthday Thunder
July 11th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Snivy all the way. To me, he was a very reliable pokemon all around and by the time he became a serperior, he was my second most powerful party member.

Scorpiopt
July 11th, 2012, 03:02 PM
I loved Tepig on pokemon black so i am going to use it again :D

giradialkia
July 12th, 2012, 03:44 AM
I kinda wanted to use an Oshawott since I used Tepig in White, but I want the Rival to have a Samurott. (Yes, I'm taking that into account, for some reason xD).
I'll end up picking Tepig, but I'll be putting it in the Box as soon as I catch a Growlithe.

EmilieAutumn
July 12th, 2012, 12:03 PM
I have an obligation to choose the oshawott! Hihihihihihihihih :P

Kenshin5
July 12th, 2012, 01:17 PM
I will probably let a random name generator pick since I am going to end up ditching any of them by the time I get Riolu at Sangi Ranch. Then when I get Magby and Elekid I will build on those two as well.

Alli
July 12th, 2012, 01:23 PM
OKAY I LIED. I picked Oshawott and ended up getting attached and have no plans to replace it. :( lol But I'm sure in future playthroughs, I'm going to be ditching my starters. I didn't like that I had a full team so soon in the game, so I'm going to be more picky the next time around.

Clucknadus
July 12th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I chose Oshawott when I played my Black 2 ROM. I had originally chosen Tepig in White. Now, when I buy the actual White 2, I'm really not sure who I should choose. I know I haven't gone with Snivy yet, but I really don't care for Snivy.

Katie the Friendly Ghost
July 12th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I'll pick Oshawott, but box him for shiny Beldum. :)

Milotic will replace him as the water type, though I have no clue how Pokemon outside the Unova Dex work.

Ẻruρtion
July 13th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Oshawott For Ever!!.
He is the best starter ever!!

Xatumi
July 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I've always started with Oshowatt, but this time I think I will start with Snivy for Black 2, and Tepig for White 2.

Pokemon_Trainer_Nick
July 16th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Probably Tepig, but I wont be using him for long. There are plenty of Wild Pokemon in that game to use.

Alpha King
July 16th, 2012, 07:38 AM
It's a tough choice. I never really gave Oshawott a chance, but I just saw that Serperior can learn aqua tail by move tutor so I might be using good ole Snivy again when I get the game.

Darkrai Lv.1000
July 16th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Going with Oshawott/Da-derp-a-derp again.
It's just too awesome for me to replace.

theSyko501
July 16th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I chose snivy though i am not fond of any of the 4 or 5 gen starters.

Meowthison
July 16th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I always choose the best looking of the three starters. I prefer water, but I dislike the way the Oshawott evolutions look like. Servine is absolutely adorable to me so I'll of course be picking Snivy. Tepig evolutions are quite hideous to me and as I've said before, I dislike Oshawott.

Lorenzo The Comic
July 17th, 2012, 07:42 PM
I'd choose Mijumaru if I get White 2. I generally think Water-type starters are useful.

Papertobi
July 17th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Oshawott of course! I always choose the water type, besides oshawott is cute :3
Seems to be taking over this poll haha! ;)

steaithiess
July 18th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Smugleaf because when it turns into Serperior, it can learn Outrage!

liamc1997
July 23rd, 2012, 12:59 AM
I think I'll go with Tepig. I like fire types :P

ShadowTheDarkrai
July 23rd, 2012, 04:03 AM
I'm going to have to go with Tepig. I need one in my White starter collection. I actually would prefer Snivy, but I need the Tepig and I'm ditching it as soon as I can for Trapinch->Vibrava->Flygon.

Rayshin
July 23rd, 2012, 04:35 AM
Oshawott, of course. I've used Snivy and Tepig in my Black runs, but for my White runs, I always use Oshawott. I love the design and Razor Shell/ Shell Blade or whatever is just awesome. And Water-Types rule!

~Always.

oshawottlover13
July 26th, 2012, 10:32 AM
ive always picked water in every game so oshawotts still my choice ive done snivy and never really liked him. plus tepig looks kinda fat to me and noone likes a fat pokemon cause theyre slow

Marlo
July 26th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Tepig again, I guess. I'm fond of fire Pokémon, but I'll probably see if I can change out my Pokémon ASAP, so I don't have to raise one again.

ive always picked water in every game so oshawotts still my choice ive done snivy and never really liked him. plus tepig looks kinda fat to me and noone likes a fat pokemon cause theyre slow

Actually, as Emboar, his obesity comes in really handy when he uses (I think it's called) Body Slam—smothering your opponents with bacon.

이큐리
July 27th, 2012, 12:30 AM
I chose Oshawott for my run through Black 2. I ended up replacing him with Sewaddle first chance I got and traded him away. *sadface*

Yui Hirаsаwа
July 27th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Oshawott ♥
The cutest one of the three and has an awesome moveset :D

khalieon212
July 27th, 2012, 08:18 AM
:surprised:I'm choosing Tepig because the 4th gym leader can be a real pain with Oshawott........

CptSwaggerPants
July 27th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Going to have to go with Snivy again as much as I love Oshawott.

Nothing like kicking people's butts with one of their biggest fears: snake.

:)

SuperSaiyanII
August 5th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I've already started Black 2 and picked Oshawott but when my White 2 ships to me I'll be using Snivy.

Zynth
August 6th, 2012, 01:03 AM
I picked Oshawatt in Black, and I loved him. I think I'll either pick Snivy or Oshawatt when I can get Black 2.

iiZqHD
August 6th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I will definatley choose Ohshawatt. Because i have a love for the water types :P

rubin
August 8th, 2012, 06:34 AM
I picked Snivy, but boxed him away as soon as I've got Growlithe. I had other Pokemon planned for my team.

Crackin355
August 10th, 2012, 05:29 AM
I don't want to use a starter that I had a choice from in White. So I'll get it, trade it to my friend, since he needs all the good Pokemon he can get (He's honestly not very good at it).

He used Emboar in Black, so if he chooses Samurott/Serperior I'll choose Snivy/Oshawott for trading.

Furret162
August 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
I might choose Oshawott, then trade him for an egg from my copy of Pokemon Black.

Pheonix Down
August 12th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Not gonna use the starters, they suck. Instead i will probably get azuril and mareep in the beggining seen as though for some strange reason, gamefreak decided not to put pikachu in the game.

nuzamaki90
August 12th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I had both Tepig and Oshawott in Pokemon White and I'm planning on doing the same thing in Black 2 and White 2.

I'v never had love for the little snake with a leaf-as-a-tail disorder.

Chase
August 13th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Snivy definitely. Serperior will begetting a much better movepool.

ranimal101
August 13th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Which of the three Unova starters will you pick this time around?
I will go with oshawott.
Is it the same as before?
Yes, I love water pokemon.
Why are you choosing it?
Basically, I find its stats to be more well rounded than the others. Also, I have always thought water pokemon were cooler.

WillPowerPedro
August 14th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I pick Snivy so I can destroy Hikari because I picked him last time.

Kenzi
August 14th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I chose Snivy this time. I replaced her with some other 'mons I traded for. Using the same starters again is a bit boring for me.

Perico
August 16th, 2012, 01:46 AM
When I play a Pokémon game, I usually go with the water-type Pokémon in the Japanese version and with the grass-type/fire-type in the Spanish version. But when I played Pokémon Black (going with Snivy) I found out that, despite it's the starter I like the most, it's not very useful.
This time, since I haven't tried B2W2 in Japanese, I will go with Oshawott.

awolfsquared
August 16th, 2012, 03:52 AM
I don't remember if I responded to this. I'll post anyway.

I'm getting both Black2 and White2 eventually, but Black2 will be my main game.
For Black2, I'm choosing Snivy because that's what I picked with White 1 and it ended up being really good.
Tepig for White2. I was gonna picked it the first time around cause I didn't like Snivy at first and I normally pick the Grass starter. I think I should of given it a chance , cause I ended up getting one in a trade and it's a good performer. So I decided to use it as a starter in one of my games.

DaBerkeleyKidd
August 16th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I chose Tepig in my black version and I chose Oshawott in my White version. So I'm going for Snivy in black 2.

Egg Bomb
August 16th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Well, this is my discovery, I think everyone has already known.

Each Pokemon game has a, hmm, particular pattern in starters. But this time in Black 2/White 2, it's a little bit different, and rather balanced than other games.

If you want to be a strong physical attacker, then Tepig will be you choice, cuz' Emboar is really strong with different physical moves available for it.

If you like not to contact with your opponent, that means you like special attacks, then Oshawott is great. Some strong special attacks can be even awesome if you give it to Samurott.

And finally, this is a little bit special. If you're neither a physical attacker nor a special attacker, and you wanna be balanced, Snivy will be your choice. Because learnable physical attack moves and special attack moves for it are similar, and so for Serperior.

The above stuffs are from my study of the three starters and previous generation games.

Emboar has the highest attack stat among the three when you EV train it's attack stat specifically. Maximum can be 379;

Samurott has the highest sp. attack stat, which is 346 in max;

Serperior has the same max value of attack and sp. attack, both are 273. Additionally it's the fastest among the three if you get the max speed stat of it.

Okay here are my own opinion: I'm a physical attacker, so I'll choose Tepig. There are less useful moves that can be learnt by Serperior; Samurott is great too, but I'll try that if I restart the game. Well, actually I won't have to choose a starter, because the three starters are the first three Pokemon I'll have in each Pokemon games. The three starters of each game will always be my favourite besides legendary Pokemon of that title. So... why can't I have all three? What's the meaning of playing games if you can't own what you want in the games, specially when you're able to get it. Well, those are just my own opinion. Please don't bomb me if you dislike it...=P

Bourne-mouth
August 17th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I'm sliding towards Oshawott because I have that habit of picking water types, and it was my starter back in BW.

TheOmegaSquadHD
August 22nd, 2012, 10:43 PM
Snivy in White 2 and Oshawott in Black 2, how about you?

Whallan
August 23rd, 2012, 12:01 AM
If I play it anything like Black and White my starters will end up boxed pretty early on, however I'm thinking of using Oshawott hopefully until after the E4.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator
August 23rd, 2012, 06:48 AM
I'm gong with Snivy in Black 2, Oshawott in White 2 so I'll have all the starters (Breeding Emboar from Black)

kenshin-
August 23rd, 2012, 07:53 AM
If I'll buy it.

I think Oshawott on Black and Tepig on White.

Kruse
August 23rd, 2012, 08:02 AM
Snivy.

I never choose a grass starter. Never. But I'd like to try it out in the new games. When I restart the game, I tend to pick a different starter than my first gameplay which is going to have Snivy as my starter.

Drgons90
August 24th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Oshawott. Has a good Att and Sp. Att. He's something like Snivy, but less speedy and more powerful with attacks.

pryce10
August 24th, 2012, 02:49 AM
I will pick Tepig because I have not used him and I am thinking of doing fighting mono-type challenge run with this game

o Pikachu o
August 24th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Probably gonna pick Oshawott or Snivy. Most likely Snivy because I've never started off with him in any game and I don't see a lot of people starting off with it. (friends,YouTubers,etc)

garjora
August 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Most likely Oshawott. It's been a while since I picked it.

Leviathan-666
August 24th, 2012, 11:19 AM
I don't usually like starting out with the grass starters, but since I already have an oshawott and a tepig I'll go with snivy this time around.

Blues-Music
August 24th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I picked Snivy in the first B/W.
I didn't care about type advantages , or moves.
Snivy just looked awesome , but then I remembered I stink at training grass types , and gave up by the elite four , and tried Tepig.Probably gonna do it again.

umbreontheultimate
August 24th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Gonna go for Oshawott. Remember all of my crazy friends that were fanboys of it. Went absolutely crazy over it Looks like it has a good moveset.

Twilight Sky
August 25th, 2012, 04:17 PM
As I've done with just about every single game up to this point: Just pick the grass starter. Which means I'm most likely going with Snivy again, too. xD

AquaKoiFish
August 25th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I've already picked snivy in pokemon black because of how cool his final evolved form looks. This time around I want Oshawott because of how it's final form looks like a badass pokemon with an epic facial hair xD

Osiris
September 7th, 2012, 10:34 AM
In my most recent games I've picked either the Fire or the Water type starter, so I'm probably going to choose Snivy this time around (my first and current playthrough of White I picked Oshawott). I don't usually train many Grass type Pokemon, so it should be an interesting challenge for me.

Katamari
September 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Oshawott, I played White with each of them individually and Osh is definitely my favorite.

me.as.mei
September 10th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Snivy, just because Serperior is the only starter that I'm actually ABLE to play with because the other two final evolutions are just too ugly.
Tepig and Dewott are cute.

xxReshiramxx
September 10th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I think for White 2 I'm going to start out with Snivy this time around.

SoulSilver10112
September 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I'm going with Snivy. In white I chose Tepig, in black I chose Oshawatt, so why not choos Snivy?

rodriigm
September 12th, 2012, 08:21 AM
I started the Black with Tepig (not finished yet), but I'm not happy with Emboar... then, I think this time I will play with Snivy...

Alli
September 12th, 2012, 08:33 AM
I started Black 2 with Oshawott. I plan on starting my English Black 2 with Snivy, but ditching it for Petilil lol. And White 2 with Tepig. idk if I'll ditch it or not. Most likely.

roosterman
September 13th, 2012, 06:56 AM
first i chose snivy thinking i would get oshawatt in black 2 but now i really wish i got him first

Hanley
September 13th, 2012, 09:11 PM
I'm only on my second run-through of Black at the minute; my first save I chose Snivy and I'm currently using Oshawott, so unless I somehow manage to begin a third game before the release of Black 2, I'll being going with Tepig, due to the fact I've never used him before.

Rainbow Arcanine
September 13th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I'd go with Oshawott, my love of water-types is strong. I've used Snivy in B/W so not him again. Sorry, Smugleaf... Tepig, ain't really what I'm looking for. There have been too many Fire/Fighting's. I've used Torchic and Chimchar before anyway so not Tepig either.

Sark
September 14th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I don't really like the fact the starters are the same...

However, I don't see which other starters can be put in. :/

JerryBigSocks
September 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I'd say Tepig but I'm not sure yet...

Blue
September 16th, 2012, 01:27 PM
At first it was going to be Snivy purely because of the fact that it's the one I've used the least but I'm kinda thinking I want to go with Tepig now, hmm...

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
September 16th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Wish we had new starters, but i'll probably go with Tepig because I already use Oshawott and I don't really like Snivy.

dewdott
September 16th, 2012, 01:58 PM
i want tepig to be my first pokemon in black and white 2

Hexxx
September 16th, 2012, 02:53 PM
It'll be Snivy for me, but I never end up using my starters for too long so it doesn't really matter I guess haha.

Whallan
September 16th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I'm going with Snivy because i've never used her before

Ninjagon
September 18th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I chose Oshawott because i've used both Tepig and Snivy no my playthoughs of White.

tajaros
September 18th, 2012, 03:18 AM
I picked Oshawott since I closed my eyes and did a random decision... xD