• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just dropping by to say hi

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
Hey everybody, not exactly new here, but never posted either. Been visiting this site for quite a long time now but sadly never really had the time to get to know anybody here. Somebody also stole my username here before a while back and pretended to be me as I was formerly an administrator on an online Pokemon RPG. Rukario kindly dealt with it for me though when I notified him. Well anyways, just saying hi.

Years
Hi there and welcome to PC! Well you can certainly try getting to know people now. :P The community is really friendly like you've probably seen so you should enjoy yourself really easily with just a little bit of time. Ohh sucks to see what happened before, hopefully it doesn't happen again. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around! :)

Back