PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] [Spoiler]TM Changes

Forever
April 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM
So now there's a move discussion thread, TM changes are kinda necessary too imo, mainly because Stealth Rock should be a TM and so on! So, do you guys think the TMs will change much from B/W had? Do you think of the ones B/W replaced, we'll have a whole new TM-set sorta, or a variation based on what was kept before B/W? Is there any TMs you'd like to see return, and you think are likely to return? AND if so why. :3

Azure
April 14th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I'll agree that there are some TM's that need to be substituted for better moves and as much as I want it to I just don't see it happening. It would be kind of logical to just maintain the TMs & HMs used in Black & White but then again anything is possible.

Khrysta
April 14th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Again, I don't see anything changing with current moves and sources. Only expecting Move tutor to show up. Also seems like a jump backwards to revert older TMs back into the list right now.

Hikamaru
April 14th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Maybe all the moves that were TMs in Gen IV that got replaced in B/W could become Move Tutor moves.

I'd love to see Dark Pulse, Stealth Rock and Dragon Pulse especially.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
April 14th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Dark Pulse, Drain Punch and Giga Drain are such moves that I want as TMs again.

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 14th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Again, I don't see anything changing with current moves and sources. Only expecting Move tutor to show up. Also seems like a jump backwards to revert older TMs back into the list right now.
Given that TMs are now game-specific key items that can't be traded, it's not out of the question to add more. Why would we have Move Tutors again when their purpose has sorta been taken out by having infinite TMs?

I wouldn't want them to change the TMs, but I would like them to add TMs to the game again. Maybe for TMs like Stealth Rock…

Lance
April 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM
They really should bring back older Gen IV TM's, and retool the list a bit. Less gimmicky support & combination moves and more straightforward, power moves

SnowpointQuincy
April 14th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Frost Breath TM can be learned by 10 different pokemon. Kind of defeats the purpose of being a TM if so few get to learn it.

Stealth Rock should be a TM. I never use it, but a lot of competitive people do.

Hikamaru
April 14th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Frost Breath TM can be learned by 10 different pokemon. Kind of defeats the purpose of being a TM if so few get to learn it.

Stealth Rock should be a TM. I never use it, but a lot of competitive people do.

You are right, everything that learns Frost Breath except Mew is an Ice-type.

vaporeon7
April 14th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I think that we will have all the TMs we had in B/W plus some more. I just really want my Stealth Rock, Roost, Giga Drain and Drain Punch back. It's annoying having to EV train and do everything in a 4th generation game, only to have to transfer to B/W to get some Pokémon with those moves.

Antemortem
April 14th, 2012, 09:55 PM
I have a feeling B/W2 will ruin TMs like GSC did, in a sense they make a lot of moves, mostly useless, TMs. Maybe they won't, but sense all TMs are of unlimited use, it's ringing in my ear for no particular reason. Anyway, Stealth Rock deserves to be a TM if things like Grass Knot and Brine stayed. Dark Pulse and Dragon pulse as well, since I just love to be mainstream<3~!

Turn-it
April 14th, 2012, 10:09 PM
I have a feeling B/W2 will ruin TMs like GSC did, in a sense they make a lot of moves, mostly useless, TMs. Maybe they won't, but sense all TMs are of unlimited use, it's ringing in my ear for no particular reason. Anyway, Stealth Rock deserves to be a TM if things like Grass Knot and Brine stayed. Dark Pulse and Dragon pulse as well, since I just love to be mainstream<3~!

Definitely need Dark Pulse and dragon Pulse that would be so much help. Rather than breeding in a different gen, getting the moveset right, then trading to B/W or B/W2.

Jellicent♀
April 15th, 2012, 08:38 AM
I'd like to see Dark Pulse come back, but something tells me there won't be much of a change at all, if any.

Cello
April 15th, 2012, 08:42 AM
While I know it's not impossible, and with GameFreak anything could happen at this point, I don't think the TMs will differ from B/W's TMs.
At most they'll just change how they're obtained, but other than that I don't see them changing the line-up when looking at how they handled it in past games like Platinum.

You never know, though! These games do take place in the future, and may break sequence as far as trading between games goes which would leave an open opportunity to change it without having it conflict with other games.

Kaori
April 15th, 2012, 08:43 AM
Stealth Rock please! Very useful in terms of competitive battling, and I always thought it was a TM before. :[

Jellicent♀
April 15th, 2012, 08:46 AM
While I know it's not impossible, and with GameFreak anything could happen at this point, I don't think the TMs will differ from B/W's TMs.
At most they'll just change how they're obtained, but other than that I don't see them changing the line-up when looking at how they handled it in past games like Platinum.

You never know, though! These games do take place in the future, and may break sequence as far as trading between games goes which would leave an open opportunity to change it without having it conflict with other games when trading.

Well when I think about it, Platinum and B2/W2 are pretty different. Where Platinum was just a remake of D/P, B2/W2 are straight up sequels. The last main series sequels we had, G/S/C, had an entirely different line-up of TMs all together. Who's to say they won't do the same for these sequels?
Though I do agree with you. I have a feeling that the TMs will stay just as they are, which is fine by me.
But if they change it... Eeee~ <3

classiccartoonsftw
April 15th, 2012, 10:50 AM
I'd like to see the elemental punches, DynamicPunch, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, and Giga Drain return as TMs.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
April 15th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Personally I don't want Stealth rock to return as a tm...it was way too overused in Gen IV...

I'll like to see drain punch return as well, and the elemental punches should be tm's this time around.

Pokemon Trainer Kevin
April 15th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Just no Roost.

Poison Heal Gliscor with Roost, ugh...

Antemortem
April 15th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Definitely need Dark Pulse and dragon Pulse that would be so much help. Rather than breeding in a different gen, getting the moveset right, then trading to B/W or B/W2.
Exactly. Too much work for competitive play.

kingofbluesteel
April 16th, 2012, 06:39 AM
i personally DO NOT want stealth rock, its too anoying, when in competive it almost instantly kills some pokemon

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 16th, 2012, 06:55 AM
I want to see the elemental punches return. Roost would be helpful as well since my Flygon in 4th gen uses it. I'd actually like to see Brine return too, as it's a good Double/Triple battle alternative to the "hit everyone on screen" Surf and a certain Ice/Water type that I want on my team can't learn Scald...

Forever
April 16th, 2012, 07:17 AM
i personally DO NOT want stealth rock, its too anoying, when in competive it almost instantly kills some pokemon

Only Shedinja. :x

As for those who said Drain Punch, yes plz. Not sure of what Pokemon would really benefit from that, but just having that there would be nice. :3

Trask3000
April 16th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Truthfully the meta game would be turned upside down if stealth rock return to a TM but I would like to to see roost, the punches + drain punch to return as TMs.

PlatinumDude
April 16th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I'd like to see some of the Gen IV TMs to make comebacks in B2/W2, like Drain Punch, Giga Drain and Stealth Rock. If not, then I want them to at least be tutor moves, if tutors are put in the game.

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Drain Punch plz. i didn't even think of that. Drain Punch got that very pretty power boost, so now i want all of my Pokemon knowing it. Adding it back as a TM would make me so happy. I also hope to see a few of the very original attacks as TMs, too. Maybe like Fissure (just for kicks) or Pay Day and Bubblebeam. I would like Teleport back as a TM. It was fun having a Cloyster that knew Teleport. I really don't understand the point of Quash being a TM. Nor Round or Echoed Voice. Struggle Bug is somewhat useless, so seeing it being replaced with...idk, Bug Buzz would be nifty. c:

Forever
April 16th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Drain Punch plz. i didn't even think of that. Drain Punch got that very pretty power boost, so now i want all of my Pokemon knowing it. Adding it back as a TM would make me so happy. I also hope to see a few of the very original attacks as TMs, too. Maybe like Fissure (just for kicks) or Pay Day and Bubblebeam. I would like Teleport back as a TM. It was fun having a Cloyster that knew Teleport. I really don't understand the point of Quash being a TM. Nor Round or Echoed Voice. Struggle Bug is somewhat useless, so seeing it being replaced with...idk, Bug Buzz would be nifty. c:

I think Teleport would actually benefit the Unova region Pokemon, perhaps rework the off battle capabilities so that you can travel around Unova via teleportation or at least around ice areas.

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I think Teleport would actually benefit the Unova region Pokemon, perhaps rework the off battle capabilities so that you can travel around Unova via teleportation or at least around ice areas.

That would be awesome. Maybe treat it like Fly, or at least teleport to last healing spot. There aren't that many Pokemon Centers, from what I've noticed, and if there are, the space in between them is pretty impressive. So a quick way to hurry back to them would benefit many people greatly.
Of course then there's the houses that heal you, but still, it'd be pretty nifty to have.

April 16th, 2012, 05:57 PM
A move I'll like to see as tm again would be Seed bomb, I mean it got a power up but there aren't that many Pokemon who can learn it naturally.
Teleport would be nice to have, maybe they can make it into a Hm to make it more useful (perhaps it opens secret doors like dig did with the underwater regi door in RSE)

Livewire_
April 16th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Bringing back Stealth Rock and the like for competitive would be pretty nice, same goes for old TM's that are egg moves/hard to pass moves like Dark Pulse, etc. Less stupid support moves would also be nice.

April 16th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Another move I'll like to see return is dream eater, mostly so that Munna can have it early on.

Hikamaru
April 16th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Another move I'll like to see return is dream eater, mostly so that Munna can have it early on.

Dream Eater is already a TM.

April 16th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Opp, I meant to say nightmare...
This might not have to do with new tm's but where do you think the tm's will be placed this time around? I can see sandstorm being around the new ruins.

Cid
April 16th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I would want TM changes very much. Third versions such as Platinum and the others probably didn't offer TM changes and went for the Move Tutor approach because TM's can still be traded through Pokémon back then. But now that TM's can no longer be held, they better change some of the more gimmicky ones like Round, Echoed Voice and Struggle Bug. I'm liking the thought of having Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Roost, Dragon Pulse and Dark Pulse back as TM's. They could add a few new ones, too, as long as they make the new TM's compatible with various Pokémon.

If they couldn't change them, then they could at least make the current ones available to other Pokémon previously left out. I'll be fine with that.

dreamcatcher
April 23rd, 2012, 06:39 AM
Please god, bring back Stealth Rock, Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse -.-

FREEFIGHTER07
April 23rd, 2012, 04:27 PM
All I know is they should not have 120 power moves as TM's, I mean come on people, you know you you just feed that stuff to all your pkmn like chocolate

pknight96
April 23rd, 2012, 04:43 PM
All I know is they should not have 120 power moves as TM's, I mean come on people, you know you you just feed that stuff to all your pkmn like chocolate

Yes, and then all Dragons get walled by Steels, same with Fire against Water. Come on, dude! By doing this, you make it a nessecity to own Black and White, and would thus make it even harder to train for competitive battling. I mean, getting rid of TM Thunder makes Kyogre nigh unbeatable, outside of Zekrom. That's just an example. I would love Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, and Drain Punch as TMs. And as an HM, I'd love to see Rock Climb again.

tj4bigred
April 23rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Man, they're are so many moves I want as TMs. Obviously, I'd like to see SR return, as well as Dark/Dragon Pulse and Roost.

As for other moves, I'd like to see Nasty Plot (with distribution as wide as Swords Dance >_>), Aura Sphere, and Earth Power.

SnowpointQuincy
April 23rd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Permanent TMs make move tutors redundant, save for Draco Meteor and other special moves.

Immagine BW2 had 50% -- 100% different Library of TMs. By owning BW and BW2, you get more TMs.

A Sadistic Bastard
April 25th, 2012, 01:36 PM

Not really. Most of those moves have something wrong with them.

Solar Beam- Takes a turn to charge
Focus Blast- Mediocre accuracy
Thunder- Mediocre accuracy outside of rain
Blizzard- Mediocre accuracy outside of blizzard
Fire Blast- There isn't anything wrong with this one. I guess I could say it gets weaker in the rain.

XEL
April 25th, 2012, 02:11 PM
STEALTH ROCKS. BRING THEM BACK AS TMs >:(
You know how annoying it is having to breed in 4th gen, then catch other random Pokes just so you can transfer over?
MAKE IT HAPPEN GAMEFREAK.

Azure
April 25th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I wish they kept Dark Pulse as a TM, that was the only good Dark move learnable via TM, infact it's probably one of the best Dark type moves.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 27th, 2012, 11:13 AM
One change I would like to see doesn't involve the move itself but where in the game you get it. I didn't like that Ice Beam wasn't obtainable until post-game, and I definitely want to see that changed in B2/W2. Blizzard has horrible accuracy, and Samurott couldn't learn Frost Breath, so I was essentially stuck without a decent Ice attack till very late in the game.

TM 13, TM 24, and TM 35 were traditionally available in the Game Corner as prizes. Since I don't think there's much chance of bringing the Game Corners back, these TM's should be made available for purchase somewhere, just so you obtain them in a somewhat similar manner.

bwburke94
April 28th, 2012, 05:08 PM
While I'm not an expert in whether the Game Corner can come back, the Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt TMs have been buyable with coins at every Game Corner since Generation III, with the exception of the GBA Wireless ones in FR/LG/E.

TheGr8
April 28th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I totally agree with some of the old TM's coming back especially Stealth Rock, Drain Punch, the list can go on. Another thing that would be cool although not a TM, move tutors would be great maybe some with old 4th gen moves?

Gonzo
April 30th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Now, you can't give TMs as items, so they could make a completely new set of TMs and eliminate tutors with this. Also, Stealth Rock is useless in doubles and those are the official format, so IMO it's very unlikely that this move will return as TM (referring to the first post).

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 30th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Official format in what way? Most battles thus far, outside of official tournaments (of which I have no idea), are conducted as single battles, where Stealth Rock still has a use.

I would side with the idea Stealth Rock's curse-worthy destruction is still worth a TM. There's little reason not to make it a TM. Of course, whether they end up changing the TMs at all or not is still a question.

Forever
April 30th, 2012, 05:57 AM
I agree with the above tbh. I think that Stealth Rock didn't really -need- to be taken out in the first place, and the fact that it "wasn't necessary" shouldn't really count as a lot of TMs we have now aren't necessary. So really, ya. :x Still it'd be nice to have SR - not sure what I'd like to learn it via TM, but I think it would help people think more about their team set-out to be able to have that on more than just a few Pokemon.

Gonzo
April 30th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Yes, singles are popular among players, but it's not what Game Freak and Nintendo care about, unfortunately. And that's my point about unnecessity of SR at all. I miss Giga Drain and Drain Punch as TMs as well as Roost, teaching Hydreigon Dark Pulse via egg move is kinda hilarious as well. I wish they make a completely new set of TMs but that is very unlikely to happen. IMO, they could put elemental punches in place of Ice Beam, T-Bolt and Flamethrower as they are available in BW and the games will be compatibile. If they change a lot of TMs, there won't be any need to put move tutors in the game. Actually, it would be convienient - you'd have to pay for the move only once! :)

Forever
April 30th, 2012, 11:39 PM
IMO, they could put elemental punches in place of Ice Beam, T-Bolt and Flamethrower as they are available in BW and the games will be compatibile.

That would be terrible. :( Those attacks that we have are better - plus more Pokemon can learn them (I think?) and replacing them completely would be not so great, imo.

Gonzo
May 1st, 2012, 01:06 AM
I'd rather have my Ice punch early in the game than my Ice Beam post E4, to be honest. Also, trading nowadays isn't a big deal, so I guess it would be OK to send someone a pokemon just to teach it a TM or two.

tj4bigred
May 5th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Can't believe I forgot Drain Punch! But yes, there needs to be more TMs. I don't care if you have to take some away, like Struggle Bug or Frost Breath.

Major Ziggs
May 12th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Can't believe I forgot Drain Punch! But yes, there needs to be more TMs. I don't care if you have to take some away, like Struggle Bug or Frost Breath.
Haha yes, get rid of the rubbish ones! Honestly I doubt they're gonna change the TMs though, this doesn't really seem like something that needs or warrants changing. I think the current ones are alright and you can get most moves that you want from them; adding too many would take the fun/challenge out of breeding! So yeah it'll be interesting to see if they do decide to change the TMs up a bit, but I'm really not expecting them to.

May 14th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Again I would perfer if they didn't bring back Stealth rock, that tm was overused and imo overrated...
I would like to see Drain punch return, I find it sad that they removed it after one gen and after giving it an update in this one :(

Forever
May 14th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Again I would perfer if they didn't bring back Stealth rock, that tm was overused and imo overrated...

Well, Stealth Rock isn't really, it's actually really useful and helps hurt certain Pokemon which can otherwise be big issues otherwise. For OU, Volc/Dragonite, and for NU, Charizard, etc. So it's definitely a useful TM since even with it these Pokemon are still issues in competitive play. However if the TM was added, then those Pokemon would be less of an issue since there would be more SR users and less need to dedicate an entire spot to it. :x Sooo yeah, it's definitely useful and could be beneficial if returned.

Khrysta
May 14th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Well, Stealth Rock isn't really, it's actually really useful and helps hurt certain Pokemon which can otherwise be big issues otherwise. For OU, Volc/Dragonite, and for NU, Charizard, etc. So it's definitely a useful TM since even with it these Pokemon are still issues in competitive play. However if the TM was added, then those Pokemon would be less of an issue since there would be more SR users and less need to dedicate an entire spot to it. :x Sooo yeah, it's definitely useful and could be beneficial if returned.

I always thought that they took out the TMs that they did to balance the Metagame more. They took out the really threatening attacks that would be heavily abused with the Reusable TM thing. Gamefreak supports Metagame so I know they are making more competitive changes to promote Player vs Player battles.

I see bringing back Stealth Rock as a serious issue due to abusibility. It was removed for a reason what ever that may be, and seeing as Gamefreak is pro meta I think that had something to do with it.

Forever
May 14th, 2012, 11:22 PM
But Stealth Rock isn't threatening. XD; It's something that puts Pokemon at bay rather than allow them to just overpower everything. If they really want that they might as well ban them from official tournaments tbh. More users of Stealth Rock would decrease some of the issues now and possibly bring about balance to what is currently not so balanced. :(

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 09:38 AM
All I want is some better TMs like Bug Buzz, Dark Pulse, Stealth Rock, etc...
In BW it ticked me off with moves like Struggle Bug and Incinerate.

May 31st, 2012, 03:17 PM
I always thought that they took out the TMs that they did to balance the Metagame more. They took out the really threatening attacks that would be heavily abused with the Reusable TM thing. Gamefreak supports Metagame so I know they are making more competitive changes to promote Player vs Player battles.

I see bringing back Stealth Rock as a serious issue due to abusibility. It was removed for a reason what ever that may be, and seeing as Gamefreak is pro meta I think that had something to do with it.
My view is pratically summed up by this. Stealth rock is also better in the hands of the underused rock pokemon that have it, it gives them more of an edge.
Also how about the increase some of the tm's powers, some of them were really quite weak...

Forever
May 31st, 2012, 05:09 PM
My view is pratically summed up by this. Stealth rock is also better in the hands of the underused rock pokemon that have it, it gives them more of an edge.
Also how about the increase some of the tm's powers, some of them were really quite weak...

Oh definitely I'd love increases in accuracy tbh. Focus Blast definitely needs it, not so much power, but ya.

(Is F-Blast a team? I feel it is, either way even if it isn't it should be!)

June 1st, 2012, 07:09 PM
Ehh, no Focus blast will become quite broken if so, it's the Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast, etc. of the fighting type. What i'll like to see is an increase in the power of Struggle bug.

Forever
June 1st, 2012, 08:24 PM
Ehh, no Focus blast will become quite broken if so, it's the Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast, etc. of the fighting type. What i'll like to see is an increase in the power of Struggle bug.

Yeah but Focus Blast has no weather to enhance it, whereas the others do. :x Just maybe an increase of 10% would be amazing so it matches Fire Blast, at least. :(

Reshiram Man
June 1st, 2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah but Focus Blast has no weather to enhance it, whereas the others do. :x Just maybe an increase of 10% would be amazing so it matches Fire Blast, at least. :(

Focus Blast should get a small boost IMO as well. The accuracy sucks on it, and like what you said, no weather enhances it, so an accuracy boost seems to be good.

Khrysta
June 20th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Four TMs have been confirmed in B2W2 and so far they are still the same. You also get these four in the beginning of the game which is pretty cool.

TM 09 Venoshock from Homika
TM 21 Frustration from an In game event
TM 27 Return from Bianca
TM 83 Work Up from Cheren

No changes so far.

Forever
June 20th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Return early on is awesome for things like Sawsbuck. n_n As for the other two, unfortunately not over exciting, but Return is still good for Lillipup so I'm fine w/ that.

Jellicent♀
June 20th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Return be epiiiic. Venoshock is pretty neat, too! I hope they do get rid of Incinerate. :c
I hate that move. So useless as time goes on anywhere past CILAN.

June 20th, 2012, 10:51 PM
They should at least increase incinerate's powers ( they supposedly changes a types strengths and weaknesses so why not change a tm's power?) to make it slightly more useful like 40 damage.

giradialkia
June 21st, 2012, 01:41 AM
Before now, I would have said that TM changes were an impossibility. Up to Gen IV, TMs were holdable items, and so they would cause compatibility issues between games if they were traded. However, since TMs are permanent/non-tradeable in Black/White, I think they could easily make some changes in B2W2.

I also like the confirmed TMs so far, as they're pretty good to have at such an early stage in the game, and should prove useful for some of the crappy moves some Gen V Pokemon have..

Khrysta
June 21st, 2012, 06:51 AM
TM 55 Scald (Given by Shizui)
TM 94 Snarl (Unknown gift)

Both of these were confirmed to be in the game.

Aquarius1997
June 21st, 2012, 08:02 AM
Well we do know Fireblast,Thunder, and Blizzard are coming back they been in every game since RBY
But, i wonder what the hms would be and if we still hace dive there better be better diving places than B/W mediocre diving places

Khrysta
June 21st, 2012, 08:58 AM
Well we do know Fireblast,Thunder, and Blizzard are coming back they been in every game since RBY
But, i wonder what the hms would be and if we still hace dive there better be better diving places than B/W mediocre diving places

The only Diving place that was in Unova is gone now I think. The Abyssal Ruins isn't on the map anymore so we may lose Dive as an HM. Or we could keep it in place of changing out to Whirlpool seeing as both of those would be useless in the story...but I can't see us not having our 8 HMs and don't see anything else coming back in unless they have places you can use Rock Climb on and have Dive spread out as a Level up Move?

Reshiram Man
June 21st, 2012, 09:08 AM
I also see Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, and Ice Beam as TMs again.
Them three moves are like staples in Pokemon and in the TMs

bwburke94
June 21st, 2012, 11:18 AM
No TM changes, but most of the moves from this thread became tutor moves.

Khrysta
June 22nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
It really doesn't look like any TMs are changing so far. Pokebeach just found Thief and Rock Smash.

TM46 Thief is on the ground at the Combine. If you defeat three workers, you also get TM94 Rock Smash.

Jellicent♀
June 22nd, 2012, 10:17 PM
With all of the Move Tutors, it'd almost be completely pointless to make any changes to the TM roster. I mean, you have almost everything in the metagame covered via TM/HM.
I'm a little upset that Scald, my favorite move, is obtained after so long in the game, though. :c

Khrysta
June 23rd, 2012, 05:49 AM
TM 28 Dig
TM 39 Rock Tomb
TM 70 Flash
TM 72 Volt Switch
TM 76 Struggle Bug
TM 78 Bulldoze

These have been confirmed.