PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] [Spoiler]Returning Characters (Speculation)

Pages : [1] 2

Cello
April 15th, 2012, 12:56 PM
It has been done numerous times in past Pokemon games, and with new games on the horizon there is a strong possibility we may get to meet back up with past characters once more, whether they just have dialogue or they're a hidden battle within the game.
In B/W we had a number of cameos, particularly character from D/P/Pt such as Cynthia and Looker.

So, two years later in Unova do you think there are any characters that will make a cameo appearance within the game in some way?
Who do you think would make an interesting cameo?

Unfortunately we do not have a lot to go off of at the moment, but B/W has left a couple of hints here and there at things to come.
I know this has been brought this up numerous times here at PC, but Cynthia had some very interesting dialogue in B/W during the summer, stating:
"Once every few years, the Champions of each region gather and compete to see who is the strongest! An interesting idea, don't you agree?"

Being a couple years later, do you think this is a sign of things to come?

Blue
April 15th, 2012, 01:00 PM
The characters I can see or would like to see are the likes of Cynthia, Alder, Steven, Professor Juniper etc. All those who were in Black & White originally and a couple of main characters in previous games, it would be nice to see some old faces. Also your quote is interesting and the fact that she said it must mean something, it must have some sort of purpose so this could well be the time it happens.

MegaKuriboh
April 15th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Maybe Looker can return again, to try and stop whoever is trying to maybe control Kyurem?
Also, Hilda and Hilbert as a "Red" type thing (I know this has been said a million times but still)

Kaori
April 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Since the games are taking place two years since the events of Black and White, I would think that Cynthia would be off in another region or back in Sinnoh. Then again, this is Pokémon so she still might be in that one room in Undella Town.

I would also like to see Looker make a return simply because I like him mixed into the plot.

Cheren and Bianca should definitely make a reappearance along with the main protagonists, even if they were to play a small role. I do wish that Cheren would be the champion of Unova or at least part of the Elite Four. It would even be nice to see him as a Gym Leader, like Green in GSC!

As for Bianca, I could picture her as Professor Juniper's assistant, but that's to say if Juniper is even in the game (which I hope she is).

Jellicent♀
April 15th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I would think that Cynthia would stay away (she was in Undella Town btw), simply because it's so much later and whatnot.

I would LIKE to see Bianca in some sort of research position. Possibly as a part of Akuroma's plan (while she stay ignorant as to what is actually going on), or maybe her own independent research.
Cheren should most definitely be there. I mean, those two, plus the other two protagonists from B/W, couldn't have just DROPPED off of the face of the Earth in just two years, right?

Seeing the people from the Ferris Wheel would be fun to have again. <3
Especially the Ace Trainer who's scared out of his WITS. He was so cute. <333

Forever
April 15th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I wanna see Cheren/Bianca now as you guys said, plus N (pleeeeeaaase, the games will be so much better with him in it ;;), and Alder making an appearance. Otherwise I'd like to see a brand new Unova, although I still have a feeling Burgh and Elesa will be returning.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
April 15th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I'll like to see N appear too, they have to explain some things about Plasma still. Oh and the Shadow triad...I need to know if they are the gym trio or not!

Kaori
April 15th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I'll like to see N appear too, they have to explain some things about Plasma still. Oh and the Shadow triad...I need to know if they are the gym trio or not!
Haha, this. Black and White left us at a cliffhanger at the end, and I want the whole N/Ghetsis conflict to come to one final end. If they don't make a reappearance I might cry. :[

April 15th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I forgot to add Ghetsis...I'm kind of concern that we have little sign of Plasma returning so far...I hope they hint at N returning in the next corocoro...if they don't finish the cliff hanger than GF would've wasted a perfectly good story :(

Livewire_
April 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Ghetsis is probably a given. As for the other sages and N, I'm not sure.

Having all the past Champions would be insane, lol.

gunnerpow7
April 15th, 2012, 11:14 PM
I would like to see Hilbert and Hilda again! Maybe Alder, Ghetsis and N.

Forever
April 15th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Oh and the Shadow triad...I need to know if they are the gym trio or not!

They probably won't be confirming that. XD; I'm sure they'd rather leave that for us to speculate :3

Oh right, I also want to see Charles the Heartbreaker ;__; I hope he didn't perish since he stood around where the craters were. I'd like to see him with a wife, actually. :)

Kaori
April 16th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Ghetsis is probably a given. As for the other sages and N, I'm not sure.

Having all the past Champions would be insane, lol.
If Ghetsis returns and N doesn't, I'd be pretty mad! They have an unfinished story to end together, and I'm expecting some kind of showdown between the two, haha. N and Ghetsis should both return, if not I don't think it would make as much sense for just one to. Ghetsis escaped and his lesson wasn't learned, but I'd like for N to either destroy him or show him what he's all about.

Hikamaru
April 16th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Cheren and Bianca should definitely make a reappearance along with the main protagonists, even if they were to play a small role. I do wish that Cheren would be the champion of Unova or at least part of the Elite Four. It would even be nice to see him as a Gym Leader, like Green in GSC!

As for Bianca, I could picture her as Professor Juniper's assistant, but that's to say if Juniper is even in the game (which I hope she is).

I'd love to see Cheren, Bianca and Professor Juniper reappear.

100% agreed with Kaori.

Asuf
April 16th, 2012, 03:30 AM
I would like to see team Plasma back in action, or maybe another team? Past champions would be a great addition, I'm keen to find out what happened to N but I doubt they will continue off his story, he ran away and that's that. Also I wonder if the Hero/Heroine in Black/White will make an appearance?

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 04:23 AM
They probably won't be confirming that. XD; I'm sure they'd rather leave that for us to speculate :3

Oh right, I also want to see Charles the Heartbreaker ;__; I hope he didn't perish since he stood around where the craters were. I'd like to see him with a wife, actually. :)

*GASP
How could I forget Charles?! DDD:
I want him to have his own little building where he trains people in the art of triple/rotation battling, and maybe he's settled down with a foxy lady or something!

Forever
April 16th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Yesss, or maybe even be running his own romance camp or something lol, and and and... members of the Black Empoleon! Although they were small, I'd like to see them take over the west of Unova and have a little backstory.

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Oh gosh I forgot about those little bridge trolls. Bring them on! I'll take them down again! D<
But they were funny, I'd like to see them have taken over a town, but in a sense that they learned a lesson from the protagonist in Black and White, and now they own the town financially and help everyone have a job and money and food on the table and d'awwwww. c':
I could see them being in the town that the Poison Gym leader is in, actually.

Mew~
April 16th, 2012, 05:17 AM
If Charles does make an appearance, it better be in the Accelguard costume. xD;

As for Ghetsis, I wouldn't rule it out - I mean, if he had learnt his lesson I don't think they would have mentioned an escape, they'd have just left him in a cell somewhere. As for the Shadow Triad, I kind of feel like I'm expecting the whole triplets uncover (if they are infact the triplets) but then there's that whole mysterious side they have, and I'd love to see them in a new region/game. But then I still wouldn't mind it in these games either. Gah!

I don't mind seeing Cynthia again, I mean, she is my favourite Champion - but there wouldn't really be a point of sticking her again would there?

I could definitely see Looker making an appearance, I mean - why not? He could probably mention more on N, maybe another sighting or something. Whether or not we'll see N in these games I don't know though, but when Looker mentioned "Distant Land" I don't think that meant another close region, but more or less another continent. (maybe the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh area idk)

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 05:24 AM
^I'm hoping they'd even go as far as letting us battle Looker! Sure he only had a Croagunk in Platinum, but it's been years since then, maybe he has a full fledged team now!

I really wouldn't see the point of sticking Cynthia back in except for just pleasing the fans, which is basically what she was for in Black and White. Really, she's overextended her stay, and needs to go home. lol

Ghetsis I wouldn't rule out, but I don't think he's evil. Maybe he escaped so he can figure out wtf it is he wants to do for the rest of his life that doesn't involve taking over the world, and instead wishes to help it!

Forever
April 16th, 2012, 07:21 AM
I don't think Looker will make a reappearance. :( To have such a small role end-game in B/W leaves me with little confidence of him returning, or even getting to battle you.

Kenshin5
April 16th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Alder - I can see him still in the game, just not as the role of Champion. From what I thought he didn't really feel like dealing the the role that a Champion has to deal with i.e. manning the helm at the League. So I could see him pass on the title to his apprentice Marshal or Cheren who already beat all of them right after the character did. Alder strikes me as a traveling that goes about the region and helps where he can and takes in the pokemon world, which is what he seemed to be doing at times in BW. I can see the character being able to face him post main story, and him assisting the character in a double battle like Lance and Steven have done in the past.

N - As already mentioned there seems to be a lot left open with his story that has yet to be resolved or explained. His return more then just about any prior character seems essential to me. N needs to resolve the conflict with him and Ghetsis and thwart whatever Ghetsis has in mind. I can see N playing the role of the silent protagonist that helps when needed again maybe Plasma or whomever else is present.

Ghetsis - Him and N return seem interlinked imo. As with N his story seems unresolved as he got broke out of prison, and then what? Did he start a new organization, did he go into hiding, did he go to another region? I would like them to fill in the blank for me. And then ultimately have him properly deal with what he put N through and the crimes he committed.

Cheren - I think he would be good as a gym leader, elite four member, or Champ. He has proved to be strong in the previous game, so maybe he may some notable improvements with the time skip as well.

Bianca - I can see her either being Juniper assistance(obviously pending Juniper is there) or playing some sort of role in Pokemon Musicals. Other then that I don't see what role she would really play.

Juniper(s) - I can see both of the Junipers still in Unova, what role they may play though may be different. Hopefully you can get another regions starter for Aurea though.

Looker - I would rather see another international police member this time around. I mean Looker can't be the only officer in the police organization. More then likely he will stay, but I'd like to see a new officer.

Cynthia - She may be at the Villa again, but if there is a Champs League I'd rather see that instead.

Esper
April 16th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Alder - I can see him still in the game, just not as the role of Champion. From what I thought he didn't really feel like dealing the the role that a Champion has to deal with i.e. manning the helm at the League. So I could see him pass on the title to his apprentice Marshal or Cheren who already beat all of them right after the character did. Alder strikes me as a traveling that goes about the region and helps where he can and takes in the pokemon world, which is what he seemed to be doing at times in BW. I can see the character being able to face him post main story, and him assisting the character in a double battle like Lance and Steven have done in the past.

N - As already mentioned there seems to be a lot left open with his story that has yet to be resolved or explained. His return more then just about any prior character seems essential to me. N needs to resolve the conflict with him and Ghetsis and thwart whatever Ghetsis has in mind. I can see N playing the role of the silent protagonist that helps when needed again maybe Plasma or whomever else is present.

Ghetsis - Him and N return seem interlinked imo. As with N his story seems unresolved as he got broke out of prison, and then what? Did he start a new organization, did he go into hiding, did he go to another region? I would like them to fill in the blank for me. And then ultimately have him properly deal with what he put N through and the crimes he committed.

Cheren - I think he would be good as a gym leader, elite four member, or Champ. He has proved to be strong in the previous game, so maybe he may some notable improvements with the time skip as well.

Bianca - I can see her either being Juniper assistance(obviously pending Juniper is there) or playing some sort of role in Pokemon Musicals. Other then that I don't see what role she would really play.

Juniper(s) - I can see both of the Junipers still in Unova, what role they may play though may be different. Hopefully you can get another regions starter for Aurea though.

Looker - I would rather see another international police member this time around. I mean Looker can't be the only officer in the police organization. More then likely he will stay, but I'd like to see a new officer.

Cynthia - She may be at the Villa again, but if there is a Champs League I'd rather see that instead.
Nicely laid out post. I agree with most of it. One thing though. Cheren would make a good gym leader - a role in which he could find a use for that strength he was searching for - but a member of the Elite 4 is probably pushing believability.

I'd hope most or all of the gym leaders would return for cameos, but not all as gym leaders since having new gyms is part of the fun.

RedJ
April 16th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I know this has been brought this up numerous times here at PC, but Cynthia had some very interesting dialogue in B/W during the summer, stating:

Being a couple years later, do you think this is a sign of things to come?

....so. Red vs Ethan/Kris/Lyra/Lance vs Steven/Wallace/Ruby/Sapphire vs Cynthia vs Alder/Cheren(?)/Hilbert(?)/Hilda(?) in one glorious battle royal?

....take my money now Game Freak.

EDIT: OH. As a post-game thing, after you become Champion, you could fight ALL of them. Well, maybe not all, but most of them.

Anyway, I'm pretty much going to echo what's been said about the Unova characters, but as for non-Unova...I can see Steven or Wallace showing, maybe one of the Hoenn Gym Leaders, especially if they plan on doing a R/S/E remake next. At least, that would make sense to me.

bwburke94
April 16th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Cynthia hasn't missed a game since her introduction, and a champions tournament would continue that streak. As for Looker, I doubt he returns.

Kleinchen
April 16th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I would be really surprised if N or Ghetsis weren't part of the story line in some way - it just seems to me that their unfinished business is by far the most likely route GF would take for the sequels. I also think RSE remakes will still be part of Gen V so it would make sense for a few Hoenn characters to make appearances or cameos - maybe one of the Gym leaders/E4, or some other important character like Wally the psuedo-rival.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 16th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I have one major reservation about the "champions get together" thing... it could be used as an excuse for Game Freak to include an overused character in yet ANOTHER game. Now, if they made Kanto's representative Leaf (to make up for her absence in HG/SS) or even Lance, I'd be okay with it, but if you-know-who from Kanto shows up yet again, I'm going to be very angry and disappointed. On that topic, I'd rather see Steven as Hoenn's entry over pretty boy Wallace.

Now, as for Unova characters, I definitely am in support of an N vs. Ghetsis final showdown. Other characters I want to see come back are Elesa, Bianca, Cheren, Clay, and Shauntal.

And... just in case Game Freak wants to throw in a totally random and unrelated character in B2/W2 to throw us for a complete loop... I would suggest Miror B. :P

April 16th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I can see Brawley appear in the town with the water gym leader, surfing and enjoying the beach like how Jasmine enjoyed the beach and the light house in DPPt.

Cynthia- She will likely appear once again, but I don't mind, she's one of my favorite characters.

Crasher wake- Well he did appear in HgSs so why not B2W2. He can appear near Landorus' shrine, enjoying the site of Unova's waterfalls.

I can see Brawley appear in the town with the water gym leader, surfing and enjoying the beach like how Jasmine enjoyed the beach and the light house in DPPt.

Cynthia- She will likely appear once again, but I don't mind, she's one of my favorite characters.

Crasher wake- Well he did appear in HgSs so why not B2W2. He can appear near Landorus' shrine, enjoying the site of Unova's waterfalls.

Xander Olivieri
April 16th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Sadly Leaf doesn't exist outside of FR/LG so its doubtful she'll appear. Same as Lyra with HG/SS. Only female Protags are May and Dawn that are set as seconds, though due to choice, either could become a Champion. I see Dawn/May over Lucas/Brendan only because they are Anime Character as well like Red is a representation of Ash.

Though if its a Tournament of Champions I see Red/Lance (thier regions are linked so there is only one Champion for Kanjoh Group), Steven, Cynthia, and Cheren/Alder/B2W2 PC (Well YOU become Champion after all). So it would be between the four of these groupings. As I see it at least.

April 16th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I alse see May and Dawn as the champions but that's due to the manga rather than the anime (the two girls gathered their regions badges), and Black will show up again as champ (again basing this due to being a fan of Poke special).

I'll perfer to see Steven return rather than Wallance, that guy was too easy...

Forever
April 16th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Now, as for Unova characters, I definitely am in support of an N vs. Ghetsis final showdown. Other characters I want to see come back are Elesa, Bianca, Cheren, Clay, and Shauntal.

Shauntal might not have a place in Unova now, though. If there's a new Elite Four I don't think she has any other connections to the region other than maybe knowing Cynthia? Don't think her entire existence could be in Undella. :x

April 16th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Shauntel will proably return, I can't imagine them throwing her down the bus just like that...

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Shauntal might not have a place in Unova now, though. If there's a new Elite Four I don't think she has any other connections to the region other than maybe knowing Cynthia? Don't think her entire existence could be in Undella. :x

The only connection Grimsley had was that he was an Elite Four member. The only connection Marshal had was that Alder taught him. The only connection Caitlin has period is that she owns a Villa in the region and USED to be a Frontier Brain. Who's to say they aren't ALL replaced? They each had a pretty minor role, Grimsley most of all. So I wouldn't be surprised if they were back, but yet had a much more active role this time around.

April 16th, 2012, 06:29 PM
^ I would love for the E4 to have an active role like their Manga counterparts, they could help the player out by teaming up with her/him, and giving them items, maybe even Tm's like Dark pulse, etc. ;)

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 06:32 PM
^ I would love for the E4 to have an active role like their Manga counterparts, they could help the player out by teaming up with her/him, and giving them items, maybe even Tm's like Dark pulse, etc. ;)

Bein' real subtle about the TM there. xD

But yeah. I thought they didn't have enough of an impact, so I'd like to see them somewhat mentor, if you will, the protagonist and maybe the rival, too. I'd love Shauntal to be my mentor. <333

April 16th, 2012, 06:40 PM
^ Hahaha, I can imagine her writing down what we're doing while training, making a story based around us.
Marshall would be pretty cool too, he seems more like the mentor type too. Speaking of mentor, perhaps Cheren returns as a teacher in the Poke school in the players home t- city, mentoring the player thoughout the game (when we return to the city)

Cello
April 16th, 2012, 08:20 PM
After replaying through B/W a little bit lately I feel like GameFreak really did set up a lot of the characters for better character development than in past games.
They really put on emphasis on what a lot of the people you came in contact want to be someday, which is why I feel we'll be seeing a lot of the B/W characters return. It also made me get the feeling that GameFreak had sequels in mind this whole time.
They made it clear that Cheren wanted to be much like Alder and told us that Bianca wanted to be like Elesa. I feel like we'll see the both of them return as something along those lines.

Last but not least, I think we'll see N return as a crazy Tarzan man wearing nothing but a loincloth, swinging tree to tree.

Livewire_
April 16th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Now that I think about it, an N vs Ghetsis battle would A, be really cool, and B, tie up loose plot ends. N swoops in and hold off Ghetsis, while you go on to fight the Champion/New bad guy, I guess.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 17th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Sadly Leaf doesn't exist outside of FR/LG so its doubtful she'll appear. Same as Lyra with HG/SS. Only female Protags are May and Dawn that are set as seconds, though due to choice, either could become a Champion. I see Dawn/May over Lucas/Brendan only because they are Anime Character as well like Red is a representation of Ash.

Though if its a Tournament of Champions I see Red/Lance (thier regions are linked so there is only one Champion for Kanjoh Group), Steven, Cynthia, and Cheren/Alder/B2W2 PC (Well YOU become Champion after all). So it would be between the four of these groupings. As I see it at least.
Wrong, Leaf exists in my heart, my dreams, my computer desktop, and over 1 gig of fanart on my computer lol

But really, I don't quite agree that they "never existed" and the anime and games are different universes so who appeared in the anime should have no bearing on which characters officially "existed." Besides, she's very real to me.

The rabid Leaf fan in me is the one saying she should return. More realistically, it would make more sense for the NPC's (more specifically, those who were never player characters) to show up, which would mean Lance for the Kanto/Johto area. Namely, those who you actually battled as the fifth challenge of the Elite Four with "Champion" in their title.

And your character should definitely be Unova's participant. I'd actually rather not want to see Alder aka Cipher Admin Dakim return.

[QUOTE=Jellicent♀;7135469But yeah. I thought they didn't have enough of an impact, so I'd like to see them somewhat mentor, if you will, the protagonist and maybe the rival, too.[/QUOTE]
Bah, we need no mentors! We're plenty good enough to become champion on our own, lol.

But as I said if only one B/W Elite Four member can make a reappearance, I'd want it to be Shauntal.

RedJ
April 20th, 2012, 05:43 PM
So it just occurred to me that you never actually battle the Shadow Triad in B/W (at least, not that I can see- I haven't beat B/W yet, and I'm not finding anything online about a battle with them, so). I'm thinking it would be kind of awesome to have a Triple/Rotation battle against them, even if only as a side thing. Possibly have Looker/Cheren/N/Hilbert/Hilda helping you out, although I think it would be better if it were just you against them.

...in fact, now I'm sort of hoping this happens :I

As for the Champion thing, it makes me wonder- assuming they go for the Champions-Free-For-All thing, and if we do get the former Champions (Lance/Steven/Cynthia), what happened to the other player characters? Unless former Champions also participate in it, but...they aren't the Champions, so...o-o?

giradialkia
April 21st, 2012, 06:59 AM
"Once every few years, the Champions of each region gather and compete to see who is the strongest! An interesting idea, don't you agree?"
I'd kinda forgotten about that. It really would be amazing if we could battle the likes of Lance, Steven/Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, and so on. And I think that it's a distinct possibility- Game Freak seem to be all about trying new things, and while having all the Champions in one place might seem totally "fan-service"-ish, I don't think it can be ruled out entirely.
As for the Champion thing, it makes me wonder- assuming they go for the Champions-Free-For-All thing, and if we do get the former Champions (Lance/Steven/Cynthia), what happened to the other player characters? Unless former Champions also participate in it, but...they aren't the Champions, so...o-o?
I know what you mean, but look at Red in GSC/HGSS. They acknowledge that Red beat Blue at the Pokemon League, but they just kinda ignore the fact that Red hasn't taken residence at the Pokemon League as Champion, Lance is just there. So when it comes to that sort of thing I guess the Champions just happen to be whoever Game Freak decides it is, even if it might seem a little contradictory of certain things.

As for other characters, I'm anticipating that we'll see Bianca working at Professor Juniper's lab still, and perhaps we'll see Cheren somewhere too. As for the previous Player characters... That might be cool too, but they'd really have to be creative as to how they'd include them, in my opinion.

Mr. Magius
April 21st, 2012, 07:17 AM
Cheren and Bianca will probably make an appearance in B2/W2, and they'll probably look older and have powerful Pokémon. N should come back as well, since he was such a hit with the fans.

And I'm hoping to see some characters from R/S/E, to hint at their remakes!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 21st, 2012, 10:45 AM
I know what you mean, but look at Red in GSC/HGSS. They acknowledge that Red beat Blue at the Pokemon League, but they just kinda ignore the fact that Red hasn't taken residence at the Pokemon League as Champion, Lance is just there. So when it comes to that sort of thing I guess the Champions just happen to be whoever Game Freak decides it is, even if it might seem a little contradictory of certain things.

... As for the previous Player characters... That might be cool too, but they'd really have to be creative as to how they'd include them, in my opinion.
Honestly, HG/SS especially is a huge gray area in regards to who's Champion. I mean, if you played as the girl, does it mean she's completely forgotten or does it mean that she originally beat the League, then Red came around later (perhaps with another Rocket insurgence sometime between FR/LG and HG/SS) after your character had left the position of Champion? And regardless of that, I've always felt that Lance took over as Champion because Red decided he was fed up with waiting in room 5 at Indigo Plateau and wanted to disappear from public view.

The only thing that's keeping me from wanting to see previous player characters (God knows I'd die a happy fan if Leaf came back) is how the whole thing would be executed. How would it be decided whether the males or females show up (would it be based on your B2/W2 character's gender, choices you make in game, or what) and how their team members would be decided. It's something that GF would have to tread on lightly if they decided to pursue that.

Kaori
April 21st, 2012, 03:32 PM
Cheren and Bianca will probably make an appearance in B2/W2, and they'll probably look older and have powerful Pokémon. N should come back as well, since he was such a hit with the fans.

And I'm hoping to see some characters from R/S/E, to hint at their remakes!
I can see Cheren having powerful Pokémon (and I'd love to see him as the champion), but I'd want Bianca to return as the professor's assistant. Or an assistant for Juniper, which would mean Juniper returning as well. She definitely wouldn't be the main professor, but if Akuroma is evil, at the end she could be? :B

Jellicent♀
April 21st, 2012, 04:06 PM
I can see Cheren having powerful Pokémon (and I'd love to see him as the champion), but I'd want Bianca to return as the professor's assistant. Or an assistant for Juniper, which would mean Juniper returning as well. She definitely wouldn't be the main professor, but if Akuroma is evil, at the end she could be? :B

I'd love to see Bianca back with her own Pokemon, too. <3
Like, everything from her original team barring the monkey and starter. <3

Cheren would be neat. It'd be cool if he were Champ, but it'd also be cool if he were just a trainer you could chat with and junk.

Xander Olivieri
April 21st, 2012, 04:07 PM
Honestly, HG/SS especially is a huge gray area in regards to who's Champion. I mean, if you played as the girl, does it mean she's completely forgotten or does it mean that she originally beat the League, then Red came around later (perhaps with another Rocket insurgence sometime between FR/LG and HG/SS) after your character had left the position of Champion? And regardless of that, I've always felt that Lance took over as Champion because Red decided he was fed up with waiting in room 5 at Indigo Plateau and wanted to disappear from public view.

The only thing that's keeping me from wanting to see previous player characters (God knows I'd die a happy fan if Leaf came back) is how the whole thing would be executed. How would it be decided whether the males or females show up (would it be based on your B2/W2 character's gender, choices you make in game, or what) and how their team members would be decided. It's something that GF would have to tread on lightly if they decided to pursue that.

Leaf, Crystal, and Lyra don't exist outside of their specific Games. Generation 1 and 2 originally had only Male protagonists so if they come back they'll only bring in the males.

For Gen 3 and Gen 4 they are most likely to use the Females due to Anime related counterparts, they could also bring in their Anime teams like how Red is a mixture of Yellow and Manga information.

If they don't do either, then they'll randomly choose Brendon or May for Gen 3 and Lucas or Dawn for Gen 4, but Gens 1 and two would be Red and Ethan.

Champion wise I kinda still feel it'll be Lance(Kanto/Johto), Steven(Hoenn), Cynthia(Sinnoh).

Maybe we'll get some old E4 Members to battle or talk to. Would like to see Bruno meet with Marshall. Would love to see how Karen would react to Grimsley too.

Maybe Detriarch (sp?) could come back to assist Caitlyn.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 21st, 2012, 05:47 PM
And how does the fact that they didn't appear in the first games automatically exclude them from appearing again? The remakes are considered valid games, so I don't quite follow that logic. If anything, they should be included because they were left out of their respective original games - to give them fair screen time. And as I said the anime should have no bearing on who shows up in the games - they're two totally different aspects of the franchise.

Oh the heck with it, I think we just need to forget the whole playable character thing altogether. It's just one big can of worms because no matter which characters show up or who's on their respective team, someone's gonna be unhappy.

So actually, Lance, Steven, and Cynthia (and your character) would be the most logical choice, if GF were to go through with this idea.

I would support a "glasses-wearing" Elite Four get-together with Lorelei, Lucian, and Shauntal.

Forever
April 21st, 2012, 06:09 PM

Possibly!! That initial trailer thing looks like her, so... :x Juniper, that is.

I'd love to see Bianca back with her own Pokemon, too. <3
Like, everything from her original team barring the monkey and starter. <3

Cheren would be neat. It'd be cool if he were Champ, but it'd also be cool if he were just a trainer you could chat with and junk.

Oh so this random profound dude? They could do that and say Cheren was champion once but decided not to take the job and instead travel the region. :3

Jellicent♀
April 21st, 2012, 06:13 PM
Oh so this random profound dude? They could do that and say Cheren was champion once but decided not to take the job and instead travel the region. :3

Yeah ya know, maybe he just chills out in Victory Road and he's just like, the cool awesome guy who will give you little tips and junk and be able to be battled. He'd be a cool dude to just have in the game. :'D
Like they did with Steven kinda in HG/SS. The most he did was give you a Pokemon and asked for a trade. Other than that, nothing important, but he was neat to have. c:

Hikomi Yuuki
April 21st, 2012, 09:54 PM
I hope they don't reuse the Cynthia mechanic again. She had appeared in way too many games...It's time for someone else to take the role of the recurring character from a different region.
...And if there's existed no reapprearances of characters from the original BW, especially characters that contribute to the plot like Cheren, Bianca, and (especially) N and Ghetis, then Game Freak is an idiot.

Kaori
April 22nd, 2012, 05:07 AM
Oh I thought about this and to be honest I wouldn't mind Shauntal dropping out of the Elite 4 to open her very own library. Don't know how much purpose it could serve in Unova, but it's just a thought. That way she'll still be in the games too! n_n

Jellicent♀
April 22nd, 2012, 05:11 AM
Oh I thought about this and to be honest I wouldn't mind Shauntal dropping out of the Elite 4 to open her very own library. Don't know how much purpose it could serve in Unova, but it's just a thought. That way she'll still be in the games too! n_n

Maybe she could be the one with the filming studio! 8D
Like, her books were so great they turned into movies and she loved it so much she became a producer or director! 8D
Either way, she was my favorite character, and I want her back. ;;
Maybe Caitlin could open a hotel that provides the comfiest beds in the Unova region. xD
I honestly wouldn't mind her being out of the Elite Four, either.

Forever
April 22nd, 2012, 05:16 AM
Her library could also be where Lenora's gym used to be actually. :x Of course she probably won't be accessible easily, but oh well, she'll still have a purpose.

Kaori
April 22nd, 2012, 05:23 AM
Like, her books were so great they turned into movies and she loved it so much she became a producer or director! 8D
Maybe Caitlin could open a hotel that provides the comfiest beds in the Unova region. xD
Not that I see Caitlin opening a hotel at all, but it would be nice to have one in Unova. After all, these games are based off of New York.
Her library could also be where Lenora's gym used to be actually. :x Of course she probably won't be accessible easily, but oh well, she'll still have a purpose.
Nacrene City seems like the only suitable place for a library really. But as long as Shauntal returns, I'll be happy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 22nd, 2012, 05:40 AM
Not that I see Caitlin opening a hotel at all, but it would be nice to have one in Unova. After all, these games are based off of New York.

Nacrene City seems like the only suitable place for a library really. But as long as Shauntal returns, I'll be happy.
Me too on both counts. Hotels would be welcome as a place for trainers to sleep and relax for a change. And Shauntal in any capacity would be nice to see.

But if there's gonna be a hotel, could it be a national brand like Quality Inn? Too many hotels/inns in RPG's are shady no-name operations xD

*Obviously I'm jk on the above point, lol*

Beth
April 27th, 2012, 11:47 PM
I'd like to see Cheryl.
We never really got a story out of her with DPP.
It's kinda like, help me get through the forest, OK BAI!!

IKawaiiThief
April 28th, 2012, 07:12 AM
I can see Cynthia returning in these games, since she mentioned the Champions League thingamabob in BW. I can also see Alder returning, maybe not as Champion, but definitely as a secret post-game boss or something after you beat the E4. Darach's character also was pretty interesting, to the point where GF actually revealed some info on him, but little is known about Darach as it stands, so maybe he won't be an E4 trainer anymore, but I can really see Darach returning, and we'll definitely learn more about him too. N may return as well, seeing as his dragon is the one being merged with Kyurem.

ShadowStriatonTriad
April 28th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I would personally prefer a reappearance of the Striaton Gym Leaders (or at least Dento.) I also think it would be interesting to learn a bit more about the mysterious Shadow triad. Maybe they could reveal the Shadow Triad as the Striaton Trio in the next game (though it's not likely, it would be an interesting plot twist that has been done before in previous games.)

Flygon-Gal
April 30th, 2012, 07:40 AM
1 thing -- only!
N Must be back!! Or Else...O_o

Guy
April 30th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I would personally prefer a reappearance of the Striaton Gym Leaders (or at least Dento.) I also think it would be interesting to learn a bit more about the mysterious Shadow triad. Maybe they could reveal the Shadow Triad as the Striaton Trio in the next game (though it's not likely, it would be an interesting plot twist that has been done before in previous games.)
The Striaton Gym Leaders being the Shadow Triad in secret would be an excellent twist. I know I've seen a lot of people comment about that before. It'd also give another good reason as to why they weren't in the Gym Leaders vs. Sages showdown in Black and White other than Bianca not making it to them in time.

1 thing -- only!
N Must be back!! Or Else...O_o
I think it's inevitable for N to return. Unless GameFreak really wants N to go off to another region (Hoenn maybe?), there were a lot of questions left to be answered after N ran away at the end. All of which could really be brought into light should he make a return to Unova after two years.

Zayphora
April 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I just want Cyrus to show up xDDDDD

No really, I would love it if Looker returned, because he's epic, and I also hope we find out more about the Shadow Triad. It would be awesome if they really were the Striaton leaders, and I would love it. I also think that the Champion League thing is EPIC. They could all meet on this island out at sea, and each champ could have a little area to themselves that looked like a famous part of their region, and...yeah....GAME FREAK will probably never do it...but it WOULD be extremely epic though.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
April 30th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I would want Mira, Buck, Cheryl, Riley and Marley to return because they all had some sort of role in the games and they ALL appeared in the series.

Kaori
May 1st, 2012, 01:52 AM
Ohhh, back in DPPt there were quite a few people you could meet up with and travel with them for some sort of quest (helping Cheryl out of the forest was one). Maybe some returning characters will be back in the games for the same purpose? Since, Black and White did lack partnered traveling.

Flygon-Gal
May 1st, 2012, 08:38 AM
Ohhh, back in DPPt there were quite a few people you could meet up with and travel with them for some sort of quest (helping Cheryl out of the forest was one). Maybe some returning characters will be back in the games for the same purpose? Since, Black and White did lack partnered traveling.

I did love that, and just because I loved DPPt so much I brought another! So now I have Diamond Platinum and pearl x2

Anyway - I want N back! And I hope there is a bit more info on the shadow triad too..

bwburke94
May 3rd, 2012, 05:25 PM
There are two groups of fans: fans that want to see the Striaton trio be the Shadow Triad, and fans that don't. If the twist was to occur, the anime would kind of be screwed over, because Cilan's a lead character and Team Plasma hasn't even been introduced yet.

Aquarius1997
May 3rd, 2012, 06:58 PM

When you said shauntal could become a producer or director i instantly thought of the runway/theatre found in the b2/w2 trailers what if shewas the owner

I hope that all the characters have at least a back story to them i want to see more family relationships like koga/janine

The best thing that comes to mind when i think of all the champions appearing is finding them in thier respective locations like wallace would be found in the underwater tower

Forever
May 4th, 2012, 01:35 AM
There are two groups of fans: fans that want to see the Striaton trio be the Shadow Triad, and fans that don't. If the twist was to occur, the anime would kind of be screwed over, because Cilan's a lead character and Team Plasma hasn't even been introduced yet.
Well the anime and the games don't have to be matched, plus Plasma was revealed, it just wasn't broadcast. :x Sooo we dunno, it could have been revealed!

But either way, I want them to return just to find out more about them. :(

And if the champions are re-appearing, then I think they should be for a purpose, not in random locations. :x

Cid
May 4th, 2012, 02:04 AM
There is no question that I would love all characters from BW to return in some way (especially N), and with how important they are being reflected by their own roles in these games. Although I would settle for cameos since this should be a different story, I still will very much appreciate little nods to the people who played the previous game, and what better way to do that than with old characters.

Cameos bring into mind characters from old generations, and I think if the character is from the third generation, I'd appreciate this even more. Of course that's because I would want RS remakes, hahaha. I think Steven would make an interesting cameo, or maybe Maxie and that other guy, er, Archie. Or maybe Norman or Birch, or Wally. I actually thought there wouldn't be too many choices for surprise cameos but I'm starting to think there are a lot of characters to choose from! I really expect them to have at least one third generation character to return. And Cello mentioning Cynthia's dialogue in the first post may make Steven or Wallace to reappear, who knows?

Man, all this talk on the Shadow Triad makes me want to see them return (and I never really thought of them possibly being the Striaton Gym Leaders, as unlikely as it seems). And whoa, now that I think of it, it's actually a good idea for the champions or any pre-fifth gen character to return with actual roles! I don't recall them ever doing that, and it would be a wonderful change. Partnered traveling being brought back with the old characters will definitely be cool, too, I loved that from DPPt.

Zayphora
May 4th, 2012, 12:23 PM
It would be great if we could see the champions in their own special battling island thing, as said in the topic about Gym Leaders, I think...or was it the Elite Four one? I forget...

Falling Wishes
May 4th, 2012, 04:53 PM
If I can, I'm wondering about what the new starter Pokemon are?

Forever
May 4th, 2012, 05:22 PM
If I can, I'm wondering about what the new starter Pokemon are?

Tepig, Oshawott and Snivy. :3 There's a thread to even post which one you're choosing!

Cameos bring into mind characters from old generations, and I think if the character is from the third generation, I'd appreciate this even more. Of course that's because I would want RS remakes, hahaha. I think Steven would make an interesting cameo, or maybe Maxie and that other guy, er, Archie. Or maybe Norman or Birch, or Wally. I actually thought there wouldn't be too many choices for surprise cameos but I'm starting to think there are a lot of characters to choose from! I really expect them to have at least one third generation character to return. And Cello mentioning Cynthia's dialogue in the first post may make Steven or Wallace to reappear, who knows?

Don't really see how Wally or Birch could fit in :( Wally especially. Would Unova's air be cleaner and better to visit...?

Cid
May 4th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Don't really see how Wally or Birch could fit in :( Wally especially. Would Unova's air be cleaner and better to visit...?

I was thinking about Birch because he always seemed like the traveling professor type. Maybe they could make it like somehow he went there because the non-Unova Pokémon are spreading to the western part of the region. Which is why he became interested enough to visit and study.

You're right about Wally though, I forgot he was frail. Some parts of Unova would be bad for him. He still reminds me of N though so I don't know.

Bluerang1
May 4th, 2012, 09:33 PM

This was one of DPPt's best features! It needs too come back. I thought it was now a given lol.

Gym Leaders sort of served this role though, they were more interactive in the games.

Forever
May 5th, 2012, 01:15 AM
I was thinking about Birch because he always seemed like the traveling professor type. Maybe they could make it like somehow he went there because the non-Unova Pokémon are spreading to the western part of the region. Which is why he became interested enough to visit and study.

You're right about Wally though, I forgot he was frail. Some parts of Unova would be bad for him. He still reminds me of N though so I don't know.

Well maybe, it'd at least make way for Hoenn remakes coming up. About Wally idk still, unless it's revealed he's secretly N's brother, I don't think there's anything they could do with him lol.

Zayphora
May 5th, 2012, 06:31 AM
About Wally idk still, unless it's revealed he's secretly N's brother, I don't think there's anything they could do with him lol.

I could see them doing thatxDD

AquaticWartortle
May 5th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I'd like N back but I really want Hilbert back like Red with Pokemon in the level 80's, 90's maybe? BTW wouldn't Hilbert be around 14 now like Red is in G/S/C :)?

Zayphora
May 5th, 2012, 05:49 PM
They can't just make it Hilbert. Girls play Pokemon, too. I think if they do do that I'd like to see Hilda make an appearrance if you pick the girl.

Sodapop
May 5th, 2012, 05:53 PM
I wonder if Elesa is still there, she was hot.

tj4bigred
May 5th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I'd want to see Eusine make a return! Chasing Suicune across the Unova region.

Forever
May 5th, 2012, 10:28 PM
I'd like N back but I really want Hilbert back like Red with Pokemon in the level 80's, 90's maybe? BTW wouldn't Hilbert be around 14 now like Red is in G/S/C :)?

Well the champion music was remixed in B/W, so maybe. Red would seem random though in what seems to be a new chapter of Pokemon. :x He's the old champion, Cheren would be our new Red imo. Of course, I am kinda bias there.

Cid
May 6th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I always thought Cheren would be more like Blue if he ever reappeared. Unless they make N the Blue counterpart. Instead, Hilbert/Hilda would sound like a better expy of Red if they also make cameos, but I'm leaning towards Hilda being that person. They couldn't possibly both reappear, can they?

vaporeon7
May 6th, 2012, 01:25 AM
If Cheren were to reappear, I think it would be similar to that of Red or Steven. I think he'd have his own little cave in Victory Road that's only accessible after the Pokémon league/main story.

Cid
May 6th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Right, Cheren would remove the problem of just one main protagonist (either Hilbert or Hilda) reappearing with the other being a Schrödinger's Player Character. Maybe if Bianca returned, she'd be a Gym Leader, although I always thought she'd turn out to be a professor or researcher instead like Professor Juniper.

Forever
May 6th, 2012, 02:43 AM
...no, if she returns I'd not like her to be a gym leader. :( She's gotta have some other role, model, professor, something but a gym leader, she'd not be great oGod.

Vsjester13
May 6th, 2012, 03:14 AM
I could really see Alder still being the champion since the Post-game in Black/White is not needed to be done Steven could maybe make an apperence the same way they had Cynthia apper.
Cheren seems more likely to be a gym leader i just don't see him being anything other then that and if Hilbert or Hilda apper they should have an apperence like Reds.

Forever
May 6th, 2012, 04:04 AM
I'd also like to see Fennel return btw, to re-introduce the Dream World to all of us. Perhaps she could've moved to the other side of Unova in 2 years? :3 It felt like all she got in B/W was an annoying role and it'd be nice for her to have a non-annoying role in B2/W2.

Cid
May 6th, 2012, 05:52 AM
I would love that for Fennel. Especially if they put more emphasis in the Dream World this time. However, they almost never make enough ascended extras in the games so that might be a problem.

One notable exception though, Wallace, which brings me to another point: I'm also still thinking that Alder will be replaced, because I'm getting an Emerald vibe here. Sure Wallace was a Gym Leader but his step-up was quite big, comparable to something like Fennel getting a more important role.

Zayphora
May 6th, 2012, 06:02 AM

Ooooh, that'd be epic! I loved that nerd xDDD

Plus, I want my Suicine.

Kaori
May 6th, 2012, 06:22 AM
I want Hilda/Hilbert to return, but I don't see them playing a huge part at all. They'll probably make a short appearance, or be in a building somewhere in Unova saying little. Maybe they might help us with the whole Kyurem thing too, but probably not a big part of it.

Alder, I'd want back without being the champion of Unova.

chaos11011
May 6th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I'd like Bianca to return, she's my favorite character of the Pokemon series. Hopefully, if she gets a Professor role, she will atleast have some importantance ;w;

Shiny Celebi
May 6th, 2012, 08:06 AM
I want to see Hilbert, Hilda, Cheren and Bianca and find out their status in these sequels. Also Im really hoping for the return of N and Ghetsis, I liked N a lot and I personally dont think N's story is over, I think it will continue in B2/W2.

Forever
May 6th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I would love that for Fennel. Especially if they put more emphasis in the Dream World this time. However, they almost never make enough ascended extras in the games so that might be a problem.

One notable exception though, Wallace, which brings me to another point: I'm also still thinking that Alder will be replaced, because I'm getting an Emerald vibe here. Sure Wallace was a Gym Leader but his step-up was quite big, comparable to something like Fennel getting a more important role.

Well Fennel could also become the regional professor too! :3

Zayphora
May 6th, 2012, 08:40 AM
I never liked Fennel much...She was too peppy.

Kenshin5
May 6th, 2012, 03:46 PM
They can't just make it Hilbert. Girls play Pokemon, too. I think if they do do that I'd like to see Hilda make an appearrance if you pick the girl.
I feel if they do reappear this will be the scenario based off the selection you made. I am curious though if they do what their relationship would be to the Protags, since they look like relatives to me. Maybe cousins perhaps.

Seems a bit random really. Suicune going great distances across the ocean from Johto does seem like it would happen.

I always thought Cheren would be more like Blue if he ever reappeared. Unless they make N the Blue counterpart. Instead, Hilbert/Hilda would sound like a better expy of Red if they also make cameos, but I'm leaning towards Hilda being that person. They couldn't possibly both reappear, can they?
That's how I felt Cheren, its just a matter of is he Champ Blue or Gym Leader Blue. N seems like he is a entity unto himself not really fitting any past prototype but his own. He may serve as a helper role in over throwing the bad guys like say Lance, Steven, Cynthia.

If Cheren were to reappear, I think it would be similar to that of Red or Steven. I think he'd have his own little cave in Victory Road that's only accessible after the Pokémon league/main story.
Alder strikes me more of the Red and Steven role being a past champ that retired from the League and is traveling the region abroad like he already was doing in BW. I never felt he was fully commented to being the Champ anyways since the League requested him to be. And when he was called back he didn't really seem to jubilant

...no, if she returns I'd not like her to be a gym leader. :( She's gotta have some other role, model, professor, something but a gym leader, she'd not be great oGod.
Yeah I don't see her as a gym leader either. I think she already came to the realization that battling wasn't the thing for her around the middle of the game. Especially since he took the role as "body guard" of Cedric which I think she used as a front for saying "Player & Cheren I know I am not as good as you but I wish you best of luck." She could definitely fit any of the roles mentioned or she could try her hand at Musicals and play a role in that field of the game.

Forever
May 6th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I never liked Fennel much...She was too peppy.

Well yeah your post is also a reason why she needs a greater role in B2/W2, because her character wasn't really that likeable in B/W due to "her being a troll" in relation to the DW. :x

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 7th, 2012, 04:46 AM
I've had similar sentiments since HG/SS, when GF left out another female player character from the game. This error better not be repeated in B2/W2.

But in all honesty, I'd rather not see Hilbert/Hilda appear in some capacity where you have to fight them. Even if the dilemma of which of the pair appears, you still have to settle the issue of who's on their team and what starter they have.

Never cared much for Alder, and I'd rather his journeys take him elsewhere.

Fennel needs to do something besides dump the C-Gear on us and I keep associating that name with a man's because I had a math professor with that last name and I can't get the image of a 60-something year old man out of my head whenever she's mentioned :/. So yeah, if she's coming back, give her some purpose that's storyline-related.

Kaori
May 7th, 2012, 05:39 AM
I'd like Bianca to return, she's my favorite character of the Pokemon series. Hopefully, if she gets a Professor role, she will atleast have some importantance ;w;
If Akuroma is evil as we predict, obviously his plans are going to be revealed and later he'll be fired from the position of being the regional professor. If Bianca returns, she could take up his spot from this!

Jellicent♀
May 11th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Bianca, Cheren, Blue, Cynthia, Misty, Brock, Giovanni, Lance, and Steven are said to be returning. What their role is, however, is still unknown. Images of Coro Coro Magazine featuring each of the said characters have been revealed.

Bianca takes a role in giving the protagonist their starter Pokemon, as a favor for Juniper. Apparently she is indeed Juniper's assistant.

Alder also appears early in the game, and asks the player to follow him. To do what, however, is yet to be said.

Cheren returns as a Normal type Gym Leader.

Apparently there is some mentioning of N, as well as the appearance of at least one of the Seven Sages.

Brycen- still keeping his position (supposedly) as Iccirus City's Gym Leader, as well as being the FATHER of Homika.

Some Gym Leaders from previous games can be seen and battled through the Pokemon World Tournament located within the game.

...I'm getting more excited and giddy the more I hear. <3

Kaori
May 11th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Bianca, Cheren, Blue, Cynthia, Misty, Brock, Giovanni, Lance, and Steven are said to be returning. What their role is, however, is still unknown. Images of Coro Coro Magazine featuring each of the said characters have been revealed.

Bianca takes a role in giving the protagonist their starter Pokemon, as a favor for Juniper. Apparently she is indeed Juniper's assistant.

Alder also appears early in the game, and asks the player to follow him. To do what, however, is yet to be said.

Cheren returns as a Normal type Gym Leader.

Apparently there is some mentioning of N, as well as the appearance of at least one of the Seven Sages.

Brycen- still keeping his position (supposedly) as Iccirus City's Gym Leader, as well as being the FATHER of Homika.

Some Gym Leaders from previous games can be seen and battled through the Pokemon World Tournament located within the game.

...I'm getting more excited and giddy the more I hear. <3
If you look at the CoroCoro scan of the past Gym Leaders carefully, there's also Erica and a few others. Will we get to battle them all?

SO glad that Bianca, Cheren and N are making reappearances. Bianca looks really cute, but I'm kind of iffy on Cheren's new style.

Though the only one we need to left to confirm is Ghetsis. & There's still a page from the scans we haven't seen (where they cut it off from the female protagonist) and maybe he could be there.

I can't wait to see what N is up to. Also is it just me, or does he look younger?

Jellicent♀
May 11th, 2012, 08:02 PM
I can't wait to see what N is up to. Also is it just me, or does he look younger?

I thought that, too! D:
Maybe it's because his smile seems like he's actually HAPPY, now. Where as before he was sad and emo and junk and ready to blow up all the people. It looks like Team Plasma itself is back, but very...uh, humble looking, now. Apart from their costumes, they seem to be living in shared quarters. Almost looks like an apartment. Maybe N himself lives there!

Twiggy
May 11th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure whether I'm excited or indifferent to Cheren being a Gym Leader this time around. I'm also in the same situation with regards to Bianca's current role, but it does make sense considering what happened in BW.

I think N looks younger this time around, too. It's strange, isn't it?

Kaori
May 11th, 2012, 08:10 PM
I thought that, too! D:
Maybe it's because his smile seems like he's actually HAPPY, now. Where as before he was sad and emo and junk and ready to blow up all the people. It looks like Team Plasma itself is back, but very...uh, humble looking, now. Apart from their costumes, they seem to be living in shared quarters. Almost looks like an apartment. Maybe N himself lives there!
I wanted N to return looking very fierce, seeking revenge. He can't be too wise right away! At least he returned though I suppose.

Jellicent♀
May 11th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Maybe the showing of a younger N hints that we'll just get a very detailed back story as to what had happened to him prior to and after the Pokemon League incident?

Bluerang1
May 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I'm wondering why Cheren decides to be a Normal type Gym leader and move to South West Unova? He's the first Gym I heard.

Forever
May 11th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Misty and Brock just makes me think anime tbh. Not really a fan of them returning ;; Giovanni trying to relaunch team rocket...?

RedJ
May 11th, 2012, 08:18 PM
....the heck is up with N's face....o-o

Also, anyone else notice that Bianca's glasses look EXACTLY like Cheren's, which he seems to no longer be wearing?

Hikamaru
May 11th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I'm glad Cheren, Bianca an N are returning. They were such great characters.

Bianca wears glasses now? Maybe she might be the new professor?

And I've heard that Homika is Brycen's daughter? This will make it the second main series game where a Gym Leader and their child are both Gym Leaders in the same game (after Roark and Byron in D/P/Pt).

I like how so many old characters are returning like Steven, Cynthia, Misty, Brock, Lance and Giovanni.

Kaori
May 11th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Misty and Brock just makes me think anime tbh. Not really a fan of them returning ;; Giovanni trying to relaunch team rocket...?
Could be an explanation to the guys in black uniforms.

So Giovanni's going to be returning once again (guess he didn't die!). This doesn't add up, really!

@Hikari10 - Nope, Homika's father hasn't been revealed.
Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen appears, has a confrontation with Homika's father who wants to be a movie star, and is part of PokéWood.

Forever
May 11th, 2012, 08:23 PM
....the heck is up with N's face....o-o

Also, anyone else notice that Bianca's glasses look EXACTLY like Cheren's, which he seems to no longer be wearing?

Please don't tell me they are now a couple upon returning >___>

Oh wait @ kaori I forgot he died o_O how strange!

★Midnight★
May 11th, 2012, 08:38 PM
In the game, I want N to return.
In the anime, this. http://www.serebiiforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4299&d=1336793882
^^

Poliwagged
May 11th, 2012, 09:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eP3bI.png

Let's talk about Ruby now.

Back to never going on this website again. Later.

May 11th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Geovanni's apperance makes me hopeful that Cyrus will return...though unlike him Cyrus was never a gym leader...so geo might simply be appearing because of his Gym leader status in Gen I and remakes...

RedJ
May 11th, 2012, 09:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eP3bI.png

Let's talk about Ruby now.

Back to never going on this website again. Later.

Not sure, but I think that's actually Steven. Or maybe it is Ruby, and I just can't tell because of the small scan/my vision's bad. I dunno.

Team Fail
May 11th, 2012, 09:55 PM
ohmygodohmygodohmygod there's Ruby.

And it seems that this place where all the old characters are is set in a tourney style.

Oh. It seems that THERE ARE MORE!!!

-Erika
-Janine
-Lt. Surge

http://i.imgur.com/0bwLA.png

Dillon_68
May 11th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Bianca's wearing Cheren's glasses, and Cheren is blushing. Hmmm...

And that's definitely Steven in the scan, not Ruby/Brendan.

Team Fail
May 11th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Bianca's wearing Cheren's glasses, and Cheren is blushing. Hmmm...

And that's definitely Steven in the scan, not Ruby/Brendan.

Yeah. You're right. It's Daigo/Steven. Man that was hard to read.

Forever
May 11th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Looking more closely at Bianca, I really like how she was redesigned. Cheren seems quite weird, but Bianca looks more mature & less of a klutz.

Team Fail
May 11th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Looking more closely at Bianca, I really like how she was redesigned. Cheren seems quite weird, but Bianca looks more mature & less of a klutz.

I noticed she is holding a tray with three Pokeballs on it. Wonder what that's about. And I think she'd have a more mature look this time around as, from what I see, she is Juniper's assistant.

I wonder what opted Cheren to be a Gym Leader and Bianca to be a Professor's assistant.

Wait a moment... If we get our starters in Hiougi's Lookout, what's Bianca offering you? More Pokemon?

Forever
May 11th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Well maybe the fact that she was undecided between model and professor, perhaps Juniper is just training her to follow in her footsteps rn and that she could also have a modelling career on the side and by the end we decide what she's really going to do with life?

Ash
May 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Bianca looks flipping adorable imo. Also I think later one she really started to feel like following Juniper's footsteps and becoming a Pokemon Professor as well in Black/White. Least that goal seems more prominent than her becoming an actress? I'm not really sure.

Xander Olivieri
May 11th, 2012, 11:22 PM
It says Binaca gives you your Starter Pokemon as a Favor for Juniper who can't be there.

As for why she is Juniper's assistant....she became Juniper's Assistant in Black and White. After the incident in Castella Bianca is pretty much seen with Professor Juniper and is always assisting her. Seems pretty obvious she became her assistant through the course of the game play.

awolfsquared
May 12th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I like Bianca's new design, though it seems odd for her to be an assistant.I wonder if the fact she has Cheren's glass indicate any sort of relationship.

So if Cheren and Bianca are returning, does this mean our heroes, Hilda and Hilbert will be returning? They could be like E4 or something.

Ivysaur
May 12th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Giovanni taking his place as Gym Leader back after all the mess in Gen I and II sounds a bit weird, but maybe it's just that the International Police hasn't told the guys in Unova about him being the elader of a criminal band and all (way to go Looker!).

Anyway, they have a crapton of nostalgia leaders so I'm glad they bring them back (Janine and Blue hell yeah!).

Manila Luzon
May 12th, 2012, 01:38 AM
I'm actually really excited about a lot of the old characters returning. :D

Brock, Misty, Voltner and such. So excited ;o; I hope we still get to see the old leaders, like Lenora since it's obvious her position has been filled as a Normal type leader. );

Twiggy
May 12th, 2012, 02:28 AM
I'm actually really excited about a lot of the old characters returning. :D

Brock, Misty, Voltner and such. So excited ;o; I hope we still get to see the old leaders, like Lenora since it's obvious her position has been filled as a Normal type leader. );

Now, come to think about it, it might be one of these things where we'll have to wait it out for more information, but Lenora being back? Uh... I hope this time isn't as difficult as the last go-around. :P Sure gave me trouble with that Watchog!

BryGuy Shinigami
May 12th, 2012, 03:18 AM
If they are bringing the Gym Leaders of Kanto back, I hope all of them (meaning Sabrina) and I hope they bring her old look back, but as far as who is coming back for sure, I am glad Bianca is back, she made me laugh throughout B/W and kind of reminds me of Yui from K-ON. And I like her new look, she looks so cute. As for who I hope comes back: Sabrina (as mentioned), Archie, Maxie, Cyrus (could have escaped DW), Looker, and I hope Lenora is still a gym leader. I enjoy battling her and she was not that hard imo. I would also like to see HB Charles, Ghetsis, and Scott (he was awesome in Emerald).

Blue
May 12th, 2012, 03:28 AM
http://pokebeach.com/news/0512/corocoro-2.jpg

Just saw this and I'm so glad that's it's confirmed, this looks great and the fact that Cynthia, Green (Gary), Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Janine, Blaine, Giovanni, Volkner, Steven Stone, and Lance are all returning and hopefully more. Just can't wait for these games now! Also, is it just me or does the battle below Gary and diagonal to Lance the character look like Brendan?

Bluerang1
May 12th, 2012, 03:31 AM
Volkner! he and Elesa could be shipped easier now haha. Glad to see the old Gym Leaders. What seems odd is that Steven might be the only one from Hoenn. Saving the other sprites for the remakes?

BryGuy Shinigami
May 12th, 2012, 03:33 AM

Just saw this and I'm so glad that's it's confirmed, this looks great and the fact that Cynthia, Green (Gary), Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Janine, Blaine, Giovanni, Volkner, Steven Stone, and Lance are all returning and hopefully more. Just can't wait for these games now! Also, is it just me or does the battle below Gary and diagonal to Lance the character look like Brendan?

Could be either Branden or Steven. Looks like one or the other.

Blue
May 12th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Volkner! he and Elesa could be shipped easier now haha. Glad to see the old Gym Leaders. What seems odd is that Steven might be the only one from Hoenn. Saving the other sprites for the remakes?

That was my thought exactly, either that or some Hoenn leaders will be revealed soon after and then they are ready to be implemented into remakes but back onto topic, it's funny how they've used the same sprites from HGSS for the Kanto & Johto leaders from the looks of it anyway & I do think that is Brendan in one of the battle scenes.

wombateiro
May 12th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Also, is it just me or does the battle below Gary and diagonal to Lance the character look like Brendan?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

It's clearly Steven. I have no idea how can you see Brendan on that picture. Unless it's Brendan cosplaying Steven lol.

BryGuy Shinigami
May 12th, 2012, 04:10 AM
It's clearly Steven. I have no idea how can you see Brendan on that picture. Unless it's Brendan cosplaying Steven lol.

I looks like it could be either to me, I think it's Steven since he is definitely in there.

Aquarius1997
May 12th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Some speculation is finally over
Personally i would have like to see more hoenn leaders in the scan would sooth my troubled mind that they would make a hoenn remake

Superjub
May 12th, 2012, 04:25 AM
I'm guessing Blue/Green is going to be classified as a Champion and not Gym Leader, just due to the fact that he's next to Cynthia and on the other side there is Steven and Lance, so I'd assume Giovanni would be classed as a Gym leader then. XP This is clearly guess work though, since I don't understand any of the text.

I do really like the idea of PokeWood though. :D It sounds so much better than Musicals, and returning characters ftw!!! XD

PokeGirlBel
May 12th, 2012, 05:02 AM
I'm guessing Blue/Green is going to be classified as a Champion and not Gym Leader, just due to the fact that he's next to Cynthia and on the other side there is Steven and Lance, so I'd assume Giovanni would be classed as a Gym leader then. XP This is clearly guess work though, since I don't understand any of the text.

I do really like the idea of PokeWood though. :D It sounds so much better than Musicals, and returning characters ftw!!! XD

But that would not make sense would it? The Team Rocket grunt was in BW 1 so if BW is based after Gen 2 wouldn't Giovanni be exposed? I'm guessing maybe he joins Ghetis in some plan. Idk. I mean maybe they ignore the timeline and he does appear as a gym leader.

Superjub
May 12th, 2012, 05:12 AM
But that would not make sense would it? The Team Rocket grunt was in BW 1 so if BW is based after Gen 2 wouldn't Giovanni be exposed? I'm guessing maybe he joins Ghetis in some plan. Idk. I mean maybe they ignore the timeline and he does appear as a gym leader.

Yeah, I'm guessing it is just significant characters, and the placement is just coincidence. I completely forgot about the grunt in B/W, bur yeah, you're right. That would mean that Lance is still champion of Kanto unless Blue/someone else has become champion in the time between B/W and B2/W2 (doubt it though.) Maybe it is just significant characters -simple as. XP And that yeah, I'm just over-analysing things. XP

wombateiro
May 12th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Lack of Wallace as Champion makes me think that B2/W2 take place before R/S/E. To make it clear, I'd like Wallace to appear as Juan's student in B2/W2.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 12th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Introducing old characters concerns me since it could open the door to bring back a certain someone who I don't want to see since he's been in enough games already. At least he isn't on this list, and fortunately, none of the announced have been player characters and the Champions from each region have been accounted for, so I'm hopeful this bodes well that you-know-who will stay out of the game.

However Blaine, Surge, and Giovanni are win (even if I wish they went back to Blaine's old lab-coat look... he looked more epic that way). So I guess this means Giovanni's reformed now if he's appearing in this capacity? And I'm so glad they chose Steven over Wallace as Hoenn's Champ representative.

Regarding the Grunt, I've always thought he joined after Gio left the first time, so he likely wouldn't have seen the man in person; just heard of him through the rest of the team. When you encountered him in Cerulean, he seemed like a greenhorn to me xD

May 12th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I wonder, since the gym leaders from Kanto/Johto look the same is BW perhaps a few months after GSCDPPHgss with BW2 three years post...
Either way I find the lack of Hoenn gym leaders interesting...perhaps they'll show off more Gen III and IV gym leaders (Volkner seems to be the only sinnoh one) later...or perhaps they're omitted for a reason...

Manila Luzon
May 12th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I wonder, since the gym leaders from Kanto/Johto look the same is BW perhaps a few months after GSCDPPHgss with BW2 three years post...
Either way I find the lack of Hoenn gym leaders interesting...perhaps they'll show off more Gen III and IV gym leaders (Volkner seems to be the only sinnoh one) later...or perhaps they're omitted for a reason...
I think they'll still feature Hoenn and Sinnoh leaders, they just chose to show those specific ones. I hope we get to see Winona, Norman and Flannery.

Zayphora
May 12th, 2012, 01:06 PM

Wait a minute- is it just my imagination or does the person across the leader board from Erika look like Mars? That doesn't make any sense. Anyone know who that is? I've no idea.

May 12th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I just realized, this is the first time that Hoenn members will have in battle sprites in a DS game...I hope the rest are redesigned ^_^, maybe cameo their new looks...
Norman, Watson,Wallace, Flannery, and Winnona are the one's I'm hoping to see the most...come to think about it how will the twins fit into this tournament...will there be a double's match? Oh and if so hopefully Chilli and his siblings will have a triple match...

Ghiaccio
May 12th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Wait a minute- is it just my imagination or does the person across the leader board from Erika look like Mars? That doesn't make any sense. Anyone know who that is? I've no idea.

Nah I'm pretty sure it's Misty.

Ah yes, so excited for this feature!. I kinda wish it was 6 on 6, but that probably would make the battles too long or tough or something idk. Some more Hoenn leaders and maybe... well nah I'm fine with no more Sinnoh but more Hoenn would be nice. I kinda wish they took the time to redesign the sprites and artwork and such though, although it's not that big of a deal.

PokeGirlBel
May 12th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Could be like the anime leagues. First 3 on 3 then the finals are 6 on 6

Kaori
May 12th, 2012, 04:13 PM
@MRAS & drakonomega - Maybe the lack of Hoenn Gym Leaders will be a good thing, since they should leave it to RS remakes. u_u

Also, I'm glad Cheren is returning (and a Gym Leader at that), but why does he have to have a Patrat? I would guess it's because he's just starting off fulfilling his dreams and this is how he has to go about it, but it sucks. Doesn't he know better than to have a Patrat? :s

Ghiaccio
May 12th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Also, I'm glad Cheren is returning (and a Gym Leader at that), but why does he have to have a Patrat?

Ah I was wondering the same thing. Why in the world would he end up as the first gym leader, I mean he was all for strength and stuff... The only explanation I can think of is that he's trying to find strength in the weaker Pokemon but thats just a guess... Kinda disappointing IMO

PlatinumDude
May 12th, 2012, 06:58 PM
@MRAS & drakonomega - Maybe the lack of Hoenn Gym Leaders will be a good thing, since they should leave it to RS remakes. u_u

Also, I'm glad Cheren is returning (and a Gym Leader at that), but why does he have to have a Patrat? I would guess it's because he's just starting off fulfilling his dreams and this is how he has to go about it, but it sucks. Doesn't he know better than to have a Patrat? :s

I'm glad that Cheren made a comeback too, and I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing that he's still learning the ropes on how to be a Gym Leader, and I think that he wants to take things slow and easy by having something like a Patrat.

Vsjester13
May 12th, 2012, 07:38 PM

I think it's Misty the hair looks more orange then red.

Aquarius1997
May 12th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Lol
It is kind of redundant of cheren always ranting about how he wants to become stronger in b/w but he starts with a patrat

BIG LEAP TO STRENGHTH CHEREN
lol

Esper
May 12th, 2012, 11:14 PM
It's unmistakably Misty since it says her name right next to it.

Green/Blue is being labeled as Kanto Champion. Lance, Steven, and Cynthia are labeled champs of their respective regions, too. Giovanni is labeled as a gym leader.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 13th, 2012, 02:40 AM
Not too happy with Cheren's major dressing-down to first Gym Leader... I would have thought he'd have a more lofty position.

And I'm not sure how this whole tourney thing's going to be able to include all the Gym Leaders... it seems a little too ambitious to me.

Kaori
May 13th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Not too happy with Cheren's major dressing-down to first Gym Leader... I would have thought he'd have a more lofty position.

And I'm not sure how this whole tourney thing's going to be able to include all the Gym Leaders... it seems a little too ambitious to me.
I agree, Cheren went from professional looking to bland. u_u

Oh if Bianca upon her return, hasn't matured a whole lot after two years, that will be upsetting.

PlatinumDude
May 13th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I just don't get why Giovanni is returning in B2/W2. In the HG/SS event, didn't he run out of the cave in Tohjo Falls and jump off a waterfall? At first, I guessed that would've killed him, but since he's returning in B2/W2, does that mean he survived?

May 13th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Well with the mention that events activate the characters it's possible that it may or may not be canonical, also if you notice he has his Gen III look rather than his Gen IV look...
His presence might also be a retcon...

Forever
May 13th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Well it could be a Giovanni double :x orrrr his twin, could be something like that to explain the timeline inaccuracy. Otherwise that's the only logical explanation idk :(

RedJ
May 13th, 2012, 07:18 PM
I never understood the whole "GIOVANNI MUST BE DEAD" thing. We never got any solid proof that he was, in fact, dead. And considering that he had three Pokemon on him that could learn Surf, it is entirely possible that that was the sound we heard (although I personally think it was the static from the radio). And besides that, we don't even know if he 'jumped' from anything- for all we know, the cave was on ground level. So, I don't really see anything preventing him from returning.

bwburke94
May 14th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Same here. I knew from the start that Giovanni didn't really die. This is an E-rated series, they wouldn't kill off a major villain for no reason. As for whether the tournament is canon... it most likely is, due to Cynthia's statements in B/W.

Kaori
May 14th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Well it could be a Giovanni double :x orrrr his twin, could be something like that to explain the timeline inaccuracy. Otherwise that's the only logical explanation idk :(
I don't see GameFreak doing that, I mean it wasn't actually official/legitimately confirmed that Giovanni died. So maybe he returned to continue from that ending, and he's on to bigger and deeper plans.

Blue
May 14th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I just don't get why Giovanni is returning in B2/W2. In the HG/SS event, didn't he run out of the cave in Tohjo Falls and jump off a waterfall? At first, I guessed that would've killed him, but since he's returning in B2/W2, does that mean he survived?

Well either B2W2 took place before HGSS (I'm really not too sure what comes after what) but it's also because in RBY/FRLG, Giovanni was a gym leader and it's all the previous regional gym leaders returning, I doubt in a Pokémon game they would kill a character off.

AdrianD
May 14th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Giovanni is returning? Thats pretty cool

Aquarius1997
May 14th, 2012, 06:59 PM
How would you all feel if they just brought back the characters without ANY backstory? I mean its really just a battle tornament

Personally i would be pissed but it isnt unlikely that pokemon would do this. Its very likely that the characters wouldnt have any backstories

Forever
May 14th, 2012, 07:24 PM
How would you all feel if they just brought back the characters without ANY backstory? I mean its really just a battle tornament

Personally i would be pissed but it isnt unlikely that pokemon would do this. Its very likely that the characters wouldnt have any backstories

tbh I really do think that's what'll happen. Like they might say one or two sentences but that's about as much as I can see any of them doing. :(

May 14th, 2012, 07:41 PM
I agree, I don't see them giving much infomation unlike Jasmine, who told us a little about her background. If anyone says much I'll like it to be Steven for obvious reasons...

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 15th, 2012, 12:49 AM
I made a mature comment about Bel earlier in the chatroom, but I… find it really awesome that they're back in these games. It doesn't look like a role as major as they had in the previous games, but I'm so glad they didn't pretend like they don't exist. And they've grown!

As for the B/W main characters… you have to hope we find out something about them. :P

tbh I really do think that's what'll happen. Like they might say one or two sentences but that's about as much as I can see any of them doing. :(
Recent games give you subtle enough hints though.

Gonzo
May 15th, 2012, 01:09 AM
I don't think we'll see any protagonists except Red which plays his role in GSC and remakes. It's very unlikely since in all games we can choose gender. I'm happy our BW Rivals have grown but seeing Cheren with his final team in BW and seeing him as First Gym Leader is awkward. He should be the last leader, e4 member or the Champion.

Cid
May 15th, 2012, 01:14 AM
I made a mature comment about Bel earlier in the chatroom, but I… find it really awesome that they're back in these games. It doesn't look like a role as major as they had in the previous games, but I'm so glad they didn't pretend like they don't exist. And they've grown!

As for the B/W main characters… you have to hope we find out something about them. :P

Recent games give you subtle enough hints though.

Yes, that's one of the few things I'm happy about for the duo's return. They seem to have matured, even though Cheren's outfit looks rather shabbier than before. But I never would have allowed Game Freak to not even include those two among the characters they plan to return! And I do wish the two years doesn't just make them forget about the playable protagonist.

Hints like the few lines they speak of, if I remember the usual treatment returning characters get. And it would be too much to ask, wanting back stories for all these returning characters. Honestly, I just want them to pick out a few fitting Gen V Pokémon into their teams and I'll enjoy the rematches.

Regarding the return of the playable character (male or female), I expect at the least a slight mention from Bianca and/or Cheren. It would make no sense if he or she got written out of history when it's supposed to be a sequel of sorts.

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 15th, 2012, 01:25 AM
For some reason, one side of me thinks they'll say something about how similar the character's "battling style" is, or some other aspect of them. (Remember, the character is meant to be a hollow representation of you.)

The pessimist in me says that since a lot of video games tend to not mention old characters at all, it's likely the protagonists might not be mentioned at all, either.

Cameo
May 15th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Personally I'm a bit annoyed. Not because of the characters hasn't grown the whey we "all" imagined but the way people respond into these things. The most of you seem to think that it's somehow bad that Cheren was made to be the first Gym Leader while it's not at all. That is a clear sign that he has grown from inside too.

If you remember, Cheren was all the time emphasizing power and didn't really seem to understand that it really isn't the key to win. But now as we see him as the first Gym Leader of Unova we can in this case make an assumption that he has finally understand that in order to win you need more than pure power. You need to have a connection with your pokémons and all sorts of stuff like that. And I myself can clearly see him talking about this topic before the player challenges him.

Later on in the game it's more than possible that he can be rebattled and then he has his sort of the real team with him.

And what comes to the tournament, I am definitely happy to see Giovanni in there. All the other Gym Leaders are good but Giovanni is different. His dark, mysterious and he surely will put up a good fight. ^_^ But personally I don't see for example Red returning.

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 15th, 2012, 02:19 AM
The fact Cheren's got a different team would sorta enforce the implication that Gym Leaders have been maintaining several teams. I wonder why we've never been able to battle them… hah!

From the sound of it, you're his first Gym challenge.

Kaori
May 15th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Personally I'm a bit annoyed. Not because of the characters hasn't grown the whey we "all" imagined but the way people respond into these things. The most of you seem to think that it's somehow bad that Cheren was made to be the first Gym Leader while it's not at all. That is a clear sign that he has grown from inside too.

If you remember, Cheren was all the time emphasizing power and didn't really seem to understand that it really isn't the key to win. But now as we see him as the first Gym Leader of Unova we can in this case make an assumption that he has finally understand that in order to win you need more than pure power. You need to have a connection with your pokémons and all sorts of stuff like that. And I myself can clearly see him talking about this topic before the player challenges him.

Later on in the game it's more than possible that he can be rebattled and then he has his sort of the real team with him.

And what comes to the tournament, I am definitely happy to see Giovanni in there. All the other Gym Leaders are good but Giovanni is different. His dark, mysterious and he surely will put up a good fight. ^_^ But personally I don't see for example Red returning.
But did he have to return with a PATRAT? Surely enough from experience with strong Pokémon and his own team, he'd know that it is so weak. It won't give any challenge in the game, seriously. If he had to portray any sort of connection with Pokémon it didn't have to be that one, I mean c'mon. u_u Patrat does not portray power.

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 15th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Clearly he sees the importance of not showing his true power to you. You are just a scrub beginning trainer, after all.

Cid
May 15th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Or maybe he's using the fact that Patrat isn't all impressive in battle as a way to exemplify that connection with your Pokémon is more important than its perceived power. As said by Cameo. Who knows, maybe the Patrat gets a really good TM or something.

And he didn't have much unused (by Lenora) Gen V Normal-types to choose from, I guess? Wait, this is B2/W2, Pokémon are not supposed to be restricted by Unova's former natives. And right, Audino, Minccino and Bouffalant are available too.

Blue
May 15th, 2012, 03:41 AM
I would have expected for Cheren to be higher up than the first, maybe the 5th atleast but it's kind of a let down really.

RedJ
May 15th, 2012, 04:23 AM
But did he have to return with a PATRAT?

Sure, if it knows Retaliate >_>;;

Also, is Patrat confirmed to be all he has on his team, or even what he has when you battle him for your Badge? Because if not, it's possible that he could be all "Oh, you're a new trainer, eh? Let's see what you've got!" and then afterwards, "Cool, OH by the way I'm a Gym Leader, come by later for srsbiz." Or something like that.

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 15th, 2012, 04:44 AM
By the way, if it's any consolation, Cheren does outright state that he's battling as a Gym Leader for the first time. :P

Twiggy
May 15th, 2012, 04:52 AM
By the way, if it's any consolation, Cheren does outright state that he's battling as a Gym Leader for the first time. :P

This does sound a bit interesting when you think about it. I think he probably developed enough in his mind in the last few years to be able to handle such a position, no? At least we won't have these two Johto leader situations again.

That said, speaking of recurring characters, it's probably to everyone's wishes, mostly, that more should be back. Now, come to think of it, I think we already have most of who and what we love back in, so I think I don't really have any further hopes, but I do hope that the entire thing is a bit more fleshed out.

Jellicent♀
May 15th, 2012, 05:07 AM
I'm actually stoked that Cheren is the first Gym Leader. It makes me think that he's there to help new trainer jumpstart their journey.

I also think it's pretty hysterical Brycen wants to be a big time actor, considering how serious he was in the previous games.

May 15th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Suppoedly he already is recognized as a big time actor according to BW xD
Well I'm glad to see Brycen back, hopefully this means he'll retake up his post as Gym leader.

Zayphora
May 28th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Is Alder confirmed to be in the games? I can't remember...

Xander Olivieri
May 28th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Is Alder confirmed to be in the games? I can't remember...

Your question was better asked here, so moved it for you, but yes he has been confirmed in the games. You meet him fairly early in the games according to the last issue of CoroCoro.

Forever
May 28th, 2012, 09:05 PM
I also think it's pretty hysterical Brycen wants to be a big time actor, considering how serious he was in the previous games.

ikr! I find it kinda weird that they decided to give him a purpose when it's like, he was the least useful in Black and White, lol. Did he suddenly get a wake up call in the last few two years...? Or maybe at the end of the games he realises being an actor isn't his true calling. :x

Xander Olivieri
May 28th, 2012, 09:15 PM
I'm actually stoked that Cheren is the first Gym Leader. It makes me think that he's there to help new trainer jumpstart their journey.

In the anime, Cilan says Brycen used to be a big actor and that Cilan was a fan of his. So its possibly not so random a thing. They already incorperated him being an Actor into one of the Canons.

ikr! I find it kinda weird that they decided to give him a purpose when it's like, he was the least useful in Black and White, lol. Did he suddenly get a wake up call in the last few two years...? Or maybe at the end of the games he realises being an actor isn't his true calling. :x

Honestly Brycen and Skyla did pretty much the same thing. After you beat them they tell you to go to the towers near their cities and that's pretty much all they do to assist the PC.

Skyla: OH YA I saw some sick Pokemon over by the tower. Lets go make sure its ok...*separated and meet at top* Its ok now. I made it better. Aren't I special? I have really good eyesight.

Brycen: I sense a disturbance in the force...*Shadowtriad talk and Dragon Spiral tower climb later* Hm....Bad guys stronger now...This is bad....

They pretty much don't do anything of heavy importance other than side commentary...

Jellicent♀
May 28th, 2012, 09:32 PM
In the anime, Cilan says Brycen used to be a big actor and that Cilan was a fan of his. So its possibly not so random a thing. They already incorperated him being an Actor into one of the Canons.

Honestly Brycen and Skyla did pretty much the same thing. After you beat them they tell you to go to the towers near their cities and that's pretty much all they do to assist the PC.

Skyla: OH YA I saw some sick Pokemon over by the tower. Lets go make sure its ok...*separated and meet at top* Its ok now. I made it better. Aren't I special? I have really good eyesight.

Brycen: I sense a disturbance in the force...*Shadowtriad talk and Dragon Spiral tower climb later* Hm....Bad guys stronger now...This is bad....

They pretty much don't do anything of heavy importance other than side commentary...

Oh really? That's amazing. xD

Yeah, neither one of them had much to add to the story, at all. Many Gym Leaders didn't, actually, but they at least had a little more than Brycen and Skyla. It's great to see Brycen doing something, but if they bring Skyla back, I really hope she doesn't play such a small part again.Maybe she'll fly the player in the planes as a form of transportation or something! Probably a slim chance of that happening, but at least she'd have a little more importance.

bewbs
May 28th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Glad Alder and Cheren are coming back. I'd also like a Hilbert/Hilda battle similar to Red as well.

May 29th, 2012, 05:57 AM

Actually someone a NPC mentioned that he was a Actor in BW so it was established within game canon itself so him returning as an actor was already foreshadowed quite well.

Well for me Brycen seemed more helpful as he held out the Plasma Grunts...Skyla couldn't even bother to help us out in getting to the top, she simply wasted out time xD.

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM
I hope N at least makes a brief return in BW. If not, I am really gonna miss him.
I loved his wild goal strive he made during the game. But by far, his inspirational speech at the end was the best.

Blue
May 31st, 2012, 09:19 AM
I hope N at least makes a brief return in BW. If not, I am really gonna miss him.
I loved his wild goal strive he made during the game. But by far, his inspirational speech at the end was the best.

I'm pretty sure N will return, he's in the anime, the sages mention him in game and it would be a mystery to leave him out.

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty sure N will return, he's in the anime, the sages mention him in game and it would be a mystery to leave him out.

And then everybody would be shocked, while some would be angry, and a few would be sad.

Either way, I am okay with him returning or not, but I would like him to return nonetheless.

May 31st, 2012, 02:43 PM
Considering that the game is said to revolve around the mystery of where N went if they don't show him it'll be a big let down...then again they didn't show Giovanni in GSC either.

-Grayscale-
June 1st, 2012, 04:46 PM
And then everybody would be shocked, while some would be angry, and a few would be sad.

Either way, I am okay with him returning or not, but I would like him to return nonetheless.

I would be one of the many to slap Nintendo in the face.
Even if they've presented N in the anime and everything, I honestly have doubts that he's coming back. If he does show up in the game I'm going to be very giddy, but I'm not keeping up my hopes for anything. They already said N's nowhere to be found, but I guess I might be oblivious to hints of his comeback.

I still wonder if Ghetsis will ever show up again. Doubt it, but meh. It would be cool to see him show up. He's one of my favorite villains.

Bluerang1
June 1st, 2012, 05:17 PM

What anime? Oh the promo. I thought you meant the regular one haha.

I hope the plot isn't al revolved around N, I'd like N's disapperance to be a sideline to the plot. It's doubtful though.

June 1st, 2012, 05:28 PM
I hope Lenora returns, I wanna know why she's not a gym leader no more! Also Skyla and Clay returning will be nice seeing how they were some of my favorite characters.

Jellicent♀
June 1st, 2012, 08:28 PM
I hope Lenora returns, I wanna know why she's not a gym leader no more! Also Skyla and Clay returning will be nice seeing how they were some of my favorite characters.

So there should be two Normal-type Gym Leaders in one region?

I'd like Clay to return. he was cool as heck. Especially in the anime. But beyond making us take a sidetrack to a useless tower that had no effect on the plot, Skyla was really just...there. She never spoke to me, so I honestly wouldn't miss her even a little bit.

Reshiram Man
June 1st, 2012, 09:19 PM

I agree on Skyla and Clay, because I enjoyed them too.

Jellicent♀
June 2nd, 2012, 02:57 PM
N has made an appearance in a trailer on Pokemon Smash! So has Ghetsis. N is shown with a Zekrom and Ghetsis with Kyurem!
-credit of source goes to serebii-

Aquarius1997
June 2nd, 2012, 03:07 PM
N and Ghetsis are CONFIRMED to come back

Heres a screenshot link

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tv-n-confrontation.jpg

Are you excited?

What do you think their role is in the game?

DISCUSS!!!!

Xander Olivieri
June 2nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
N and Ghetsis are CONFIRMED to come back

Heres a screenshot link

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/tv-n-confrontation.jpg

Are you excited?

What do you think their role is in the game?

DISCUSS!!!!

Move this to Returning Character's Thread since N and Ghetsis are returning Characters~

June 2nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Well that was no surprise really. I expected that they will return. By the looks of it it seems as if Ghetsis caught Kyurem, so he might be the one who fuses the dragons!

Ghiaccio
June 2nd, 2012, 06:20 PM
Skyla is also confirmed to return as well, as in one of the new trailers from pokemon smash today, it showed a gym with a bunch of fans and propellers and stuff, and you can catch a quick glimpse of her in that part.

Reshiram Man
June 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
It is just me, or does Ghetsis's new outfit sporting mainly the color black make him look more evil?

IMO, I think the new outfit is amazing, especially compared to the royal blue and gold from BW.

Kenshin5
June 2nd, 2012, 08:26 PM
N has made an appearance in a trailer on Pokemon Smash! So has Ghetsis. N is shown with a Zekrom and Ghetsis with Kyurem!
-credit of source goes to serebii-
Too clarify it is version dependent which Dragon N has. If Black2 he has Zekrom, if White2 he has Reshiram.

Just raises the question for me is. Will the character be the one to catch the third dragon then, all three have some sort of showdown. Will be interesting too see nonetheless.

Xander Olivieri
June 2nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
Too clarify it is version dependent which Dragon N has. If Black2 he has Zekrom, if White2 he has Reshiram.

Just raises the question for me is. Will the character be the one to catch the third dragon then, all three have some sort of showdown. Will be interesting too see nonetheless.

Third Dragon as in the opposite to what N has? My guess is no since story wise the PC HAD to catch it which wasn't done in any game before. I'm thinking Ghetsis doesn't catch Kyurem but is controlling it while its still wild.

Jellicent♀
June 2nd, 2012, 09:48 PM
Third Dragon as in the opposite to what N has? My guess is no since story wise the PC HAD to catch it which wasn't done in any game before. I'm thinking Ghetsis doesn't catch Kyurem but is controlling it while its still wild.

I don't think that N is even a part of Team Plasma full time anymore, honestly. Ghetsis must be controlling black Plasma. His design seems much better, too. He looked like an old watch tower before. xD
Now he looks like an evil boss.

SolarAbusoru
June 3rd, 2012, 01:25 AM

I agree, I think it's the 'Shadow Lugia approach', where as ya said, he's still controlling it while wild.

giradialkia
June 3rd, 2012, 03:29 AM
I'm wondering what exactly the story will be with Kyurem/Ghetsis (I wish I could read Japanese, it might give a bit of insight to what N is saying :/). But I find it hugely interesting that N will still have the dragon he captured in the originals. I know there's no real reason he would have released it, but it's awesome to see a returning character with a legendary Pokemon, I'm so excited :D

Laplace the mage
June 3rd, 2012, 03:40 AM
At the risk of sounding insane, I kinda wish they had kept this a secret to add to a bit of shock value...
well at least to N anyway
Im sure we all knew he was coming back, but still, you never know with those "Ride off into the sunset:" endings

Blue
June 3rd, 2012, 04:30 AM
It looks like N was siding with the protagonist against Ghetsis so whether there was conflict and Team Plasma has been split into two different groups I don't know but it certainly looks like their aspects have changed since Black & White.

pokemonranger109
June 3rd, 2012, 04:35 AM
Ok here's a spoiler i saw on serribi.net but here's some of the people Returning.
DON"T CLICK THE TAB BECAUSE THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ THIS!
You have been warned!

All of the Kanto gym leaders.
Stephen
Cynthea
Cheren as a gym leader but that has no Gym.
He's outside when you battle him.
uh...Goivanne but he's under the gyms from kanto.

Zayphora
June 3rd, 2012, 05:42 AM
Ok here's a spoiler i saw on serribi.net but here's some of the people Returning.
DON"T CLICK THE TAB BECAUSE THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT UNLESS YOU WANT TO READ THIS!
You have been warned!

All of the Kanto gym leaders.
Stephen
Cynthea
Cheren as a gym leader but that has no Gym.
He's outside when you battle him.
uh...Goivanne but he's under the gyms from kanto.

I think most people knew that except for the part about Cheren. So do you mean that Steven, Cynthia, and the Kanto leaders help you in-story, or are they just part of the World Tournament?

Reshiram Man
June 3rd, 2012, 05:46 AM
I think most people knew that except for the part about Cheren. So do you mean that Steven, Cynthia, and the Kanto leaders help you in-story, or are they just part of the World Tournament?

I assume they mean world tournament, because none have been revealed to help in main story as of yet.

pokemonranger109
June 3rd, 2012, 06:25 AM

Yeah they are in the world tornament but i hope you also get to re-match Cynthea not in The WT like as in white.

-Grayscale-
June 3rd, 2012, 06:29 AM
N and Ghetsis are back as predicted by some people here.

And here's a translation for the small part of the scene between N and Ghetsis.

http://i48.tinypic.com/r105l1.png http://i45.tinypic.com/2mrvfc6.png

Thoughts on this guys?
I'm actually really happy to see them both back.

pokemonranger109
June 3rd, 2012, 06:46 AM
N and Ghetsis are back as predicted by some people here.

And here's a translation for the small part of the scene between N and Ghetsis.

http://i48.tinypic.com/r105l1.png http://i45.tinypic.com/2mrvfc6.png

Thoughts on this guys?
I'm actually really happy to see them both back.

So he returns from johto after all.
If you dont get where i get johto from It's from where looker tells of his location.

SolarAbusoru
June 3rd, 2012, 07:29 AM
So he returns from johto after all.
If you dont get where i get johto from It's from where looker tells of his location.

Looker doesn't say Johto, he just says N was seen in a far off region, he never named the region.

June 3rd, 2012, 10:17 AM
Wow made Kyurem suffer? This makes Ghetsis look even worse than he was...at this rate he'll be crown the worst (as in evil) villain in Pokemon even more so than the ones from XD...
Also will we ever learn just where N went?

Zayphora
June 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Ghetsis looks really evil in that new outfit. His old one made him look like a walking totem pole xDDD

He looks like a space pirate or something lol.

June 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM
Oh wow, it does appear like Ghetsis has a new suit (totally missed that, you have good eyes Zayphora). And I agree, he looked rediculous in his BW apperance...though he still has that scooter thing...I wonder why he wears it...

Zayphora
June 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
What do you mean, scooter thing? Do you mean the fancy eyepatch thing? Maybe he's blind in one eye...

SolarAbusoru
June 4th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Oh wow, it does appear like Ghetsis has a new suit (totally missed that, you have good eyes Zayphora). And I agree, he looked rediculous in his BW apperance...though he still has that scooter thing...I wonder why he wears it...

Because he has a Scar underneath that scouter, just look at this concept art from Bulbapedia http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Ghetsis_Concept_Art.jpg

Forever
June 4th, 2012, 02:03 AM
idk if it's anything major but with the new suit, it kinda looks opposite to N's (being white), so you've got black versus white there. idk I feel like N will probably be standing up against Ghetsis a lot within the games compared to B/W because now they look like they're meant to oppose each other.

Kaori
June 4th, 2012, 09:55 AM
idk if it's anything major but with the new suit, it kinda looks opposite to N's (being white), so you've got black versus white there. idk I feel like N will probably be standing up against Ghetsis a lot within the games compared to B/W because now they look like they're meant to oppose each other.
N VS Ghetsis is definitely a must.

It's so great to know that they've both returned though. If Ghetsis wasn't going to make a reappearance, I don't think the sequel would be as interesting.

KingCyndaquil
June 4th, 2012, 05:45 PM
I can't help but wonder if Hilbert/Hilda gets at least mentioned as some sort of hero now, it would be kinda weird if N or Ghetsis didn't mention him.

SirWolfiekins
June 4th, 2012, 05:57 PM
It'd pretty cool to see some of the other heroes return, that way we can put these spunky little new heroes to the test ;3

June 12th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I'm hoping the old player shows up too...perhaps they left Unova and return post game for us to battle...

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 13th, 2012, 03:35 AM
If only the Hilbert returns, say goodbye to Hilda as a canon character. (They did it with Red, after all!)

June 13th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Or Maybe this time I'll be the girl to create a Yin-Yang with the Heroes N and Hilda (Boy and Girl aka opposites) oh the rate of shipping between those two will go up if they do so...

Forever
June 15th, 2012, 11:04 PM
I'm sure it won't be just one of the two. If anyone, it'd be Hilda since the male got the special treatment for the B2W2 animated trailer anyways.

Xander Olivieri
June 20th, 2012, 12:06 PM
According to Bulbapedia Alder, who lives in Sangi Town, is still the Champion and you get to fight him early in the game.

Kinda do not like....

June 20th, 2012, 03:07 PM
^ Agreed...and fighting the champion early on...could it be that he's replace midway in game...
Perhaps he's testing the player...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
June 20th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Ugh, I didn't want him returning at all, but now he's champion again? The disappointments just keep piling on.

Hopefully (a) when you battle him his levels will be somewhat reasonable (this better not be one of those fights like in other RPGs that your character is supposed to lose), and (b) once you decimate him in battle, maybe he'll think of giving the title to someone more worthy... and who doesn't look like a villain from a previous spinoff game...

No, apparently Iris is Champion, which I am much, MUCH happier about :)

Forever
June 20th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Early on? What are you meant to face, a level 5 Larvesta? >>

Aracil
June 20th, 2012, 06:36 PM
A lot people are saying here that Green will continue in Black and White two.

Symbonite
June 20th, 2012, 06:54 PM

This was my exact thought. I honestly wish he didn't make a return though. I never found him a worth while character throughout B&W. >_>

Jellicent♀
June 20th, 2012, 07:39 PM

Maybe he'll have super strong Pokemon and there's really no way of winning, or maybe he borrows someone else's Pokemon! Of course it could be his new team? No idea.

June 20th, 2012, 10:45 PM
I can see him gathering Pokemon from around the environment for the early on battle a la N. So no lv 5 Lavesta (poor people who end up picking Snivy this time around if he does...)

Manila Luzon
June 21st, 2012, 04:24 AM
We know that the Shadow Triad return, but now they're battling you.

Forever
June 21st, 2012, 04:26 AM
idk we can hope that he'll go for weak Pokemon rather than Larvesta to put his team together. :x

Manila Luzon
June 21st, 2012, 05:47 AM
Ghetsis' new team is Cofagrigus Lv. 50, Eelektross Lv. 50, Drapion Lv. 50, Toxicroak Lv. 50, Seismitoad Lv. 50, Hydreigon Lv. 52

Reshiram Man
June 21st, 2012, 10:16 AM
19:06; Lenora is said to revive your fossils

It appears Lenora is returning as your fossil reviver then.
It is something new than having some random scientist reviving them.

Xander Olivieri
June 21st, 2012, 10:16 AM
We got our first hint as to what Lenora is doing~

"Lenora is said to revive your fossils" ~Quote a'la Serebii.

Look you Mr. Ninja Reshiram...Stop ninjaing me >.<

Manila Luzon
June 21st, 2012, 10:25 AM
Alder can be battled.

His team is Accelgor Lv. 60, Escavalier Lv. 60, Bouffalant Lv. 60, Conkeldurr Lv. 60, Braviary Lv. 60 & Volcarona Lv. 62

BEAT RESHIRAM!!!

EDIT - Alder's grandson can be fought in Black City. You need to battle your way through to get to him.

Reshiram Man
June 21st, 2012, 10:41 AM
This new character isn't a returning character, but he deserves a mention.
19:35; Have to battle through the skyscraper in Black City to fight Alder's grandson

EDIT:info flood!
20:00; The previous game's playable character is out looking for N.

Xander Olivieri
June 21st, 2012, 11:02 AM
"20:00; The previous game's playable character is out looking for N"

Will Hilda or Hilbert make an appearance? O=

Manila Luzon
June 21st, 2012, 11:04 AM
"20:00; The previous game's playable character is out looking for N"

Will Hilda or Hilbert make an appearance? O=

i was about to post this ):

I wonder which one it will be. Boy if you chose girl and vice-versa?

June 21st, 2012, 11:04 AM
I'm surprised that Alder has a grandson...hope he doesn't look like a villain from a previous game xD
I wish Alder's team was stronger...his team is actually weaker than it was in BW...

Jellicent♀
June 21st, 2012, 11:11 AM
That's exciting to hear that the previous protagonist MIGHT be making a return! c:

And Alder has family? That's pretty neat!

I wonder if Cynthia will be back in other spots than JUST the Tournament?

June 21st, 2012, 11:14 AM
Perhaps Cynthia will have something to do with the Lake trio being a Sinnoh legend and all. Or maybe if the Dragon trio appear she'll take a role in that event.

The protagonist returning :D! I hope it's the girl this time if they don't do the opposites thing or you choose seeing how it was Red last time, give the female a chance!

Manila Luzon
June 21st, 2012, 11:29 AM
You meet with N at the end of the game.

http://www.serebii.net/images/nmeet.jpg

June 21st, 2012, 11:36 AM
The Castle returns :D! It does seem broken like they said it was after our battle with N and Ghetsis in Bw.
It's interesting how he still has the Plasma symbol though.

Manila Luzon
June 21st, 2012, 11:37 AM
N battles you and has a level 70 Zekrom in Black 2.