PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] [Mienshao] vs Beheeyem

Forever
April 16th, 2012, 01:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Lgcpo.png

Overlord Drakow
April 16th, 2012, 01:35 AM
I voted Mienshao cause it kung fu kicks your ass.

vaporeon7
April 16th, 2012, 01:44 AM
I voted for Mienshao because I find its design more appleasing than Beheeyem's and because of its competitive usefulness. Beheeyem is annoying to type, is in NU and when I used it in my Hall of Fame Challenge, preformed rather lacklustre. Mienshao on the other hand is in the OU tier, was useful and powerful in my Hall of Fame Challenge and has an awesome name. Das ist Mienshao.

Hikamaru
April 16th, 2012, 02:08 AM
I'm a Beheeyem girl cos I love Psychic-types and aliens are cool. Its design is 100x more awesome than Mienshao plus it's one of my fave Psychic-types. It has good abilities, good attacks and it's an amazing Trick Room abuser. And if you get one with Synchronize, it can help you track down particular natures on wild Pokemon!

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/606Beheeyem.png

And on top of that, Marriland uses one in his Pokemon White Adventure videos which made me love this thing.

Yeah, I'm on Team Beheeyem. Sorry Mienshao fans, it may be awesome but I love aliens more than kung-fu weasel creatures.

So far, I'm the only one who voted for Beheeyem...

Darkrylles
April 16th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Meinshao! Even though I like Beeheyem, I find that I prefer using Meinshao. Also Meinshao's design is awesome.

Illusione-Tempus
April 16th, 2012, 03:16 AM
I've always loved Mienshao ever since the first time I saw it, so Mienshao for me :>

PlatinumDude
April 16th, 2012, 03:16 AM
As much as I like alien-based Pokemon, I like Mienshao better because it hits hard and fast. Its whip arms are cool too.

Archenoth
April 16th, 2012, 04:22 AM
I voted Mienshao... It looks cool, is strong, and seriously..! It's a Martial Arts Pokemon!

Jellicent♀
April 16th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Why did you do this to me!? D:
I love them both so much!
Ugh, I'll have to pick....Beheeyem! I love the little guy. Looking like it's all sophisticated with a coat and hat. He's just so cute, and he's a BEAST in a Trick Room set up.

Kenshin5
April 16th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Never really cared for Beheeyem design, nor did I see any usefulness for it in battle as opposed to other Psychics. Too me it just seems there for me. Mienshao design and battle usefulness both appeal to me, and I love the Regenerator too boot.

Cat
April 16th, 2012, 07:39 AM
I voted for Mienshao because she's beautiful & powerful.

Livewire_
April 16th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Beheeyem is an alien and therefore a million times cooler than Mienshao.

Alpha King
April 16th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Beeheeyem because it looks so modest and I think the whole alien thing is really cool. Plus, Elgyem is just so.incredibly.adorable.

-ty-
April 16th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Beheeyem was such as disappointment! I was looking forward to seeing it's design when I was told that there was an alien pokemon being introduced this generation.

I really like Mienshao's design; it's elegant and simple.

Nina Dobrev
April 16th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Beheeyem is just pure ugliness. I prefer Clefairy, even she makes a much better alien!

Though Mienshao, is a unique design. Looks like a karate with long sleeves xD

Plus she is absolutely NOT bad looking :O NO CONTEST Mienshao gets my vote!

Ephemeral Euphoria
April 16th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Mienshao for me since it has everything it needs to be not only useful battle wise but also really fun to use too if you ask me, I prefer using a Swords Dance & Baton Pass set myself nowadays though haha.

So yeah Mienshao>Beeheyem as far as I'm concerned.

Shadowfire
April 16th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Mienshao, hands down. Granted, it is pretty frail, but it's fast and powerful, can cover for it's weaknesses with Stone Edge and U-Turn, and the Regenerator Ability paired with U-Turn is amazing! Not to mention Drain Punch. It would take Beheeyem down.
EDIT: I seemed to have said Stone Edge, when I actually meant Rock Slide. I don't think it can learn Stone Edge...haven't tried teaching it to him.

Lost Lore
April 16th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Mienshao all the way <3 I had this awesome little guy on my main team in Black, and I wouldn't replace him for the world. Awesome design, wicked Attack power... I'd intended on using one before I even got Black, and I never regretted the decision~

As for Beheeyem, well, I've yet to actually give it the benefit of the doubt and use it. The cry grates on my nerves a bit, though. X'D They do say don't knock it til you try it, so I suppose I'll have to do so at some point~

Ultimo1991
April 17th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Mienshao hands down he gets my vote! I mean he is my Kung-Fu fighting hero :D he saved my skin in many Wi-Fi battles hahaha!!!

Zephele
April 17th, 2012, 04:26 AM
The DreamWorld art for the two in the opening post made me giggle for whatever reason. Beheeyem seems like it's just looking for a hug, while Mienshao's preparing to kick it on its backside...

Anyway, I've yet to use either, but I just find Mienshao's design to be more appealing. Its stats suit my play style a bit more as well; it's capable of hitting hard and fast, and it somewhat makes up for its frailty with Regenerator. I feel as though Beheeyem would just disappoint me with its slow speed.

Neon Shades
April 17th, 2012, 05:30 AM
I love Mienshao, it's design, it's usefulness
(That thing is a beast on Psychics with U-Turn and Regenerator)
So, yeah, I gotta go with the kung fu ermine, Mienshao

Sweet Candace
April 17th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Mienshao gets my vote. She's so graceful, majestic and hits a ton. Mienshao is more easier to use in Competitive battling without having to set up Trick Room for Beheeyem.

Mentalii
April 17th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Mienshao. Its design has something strange, very strange, but I like it nevertheless.
I'm supposed to prefer psychic-type but Beheeyem is for me one of the V gen disaster Pokémon, I completely lol'd when I saw it the first time.

Jak
April 17th, 2012, 08:41 AM
NO don't make me choose between them!!! :( :( :( I like them both so much. I love their designs and I've used both and they're wonderful Pokemon. But I think I will go with Mienshao here because it looks better and I've made more use of my Mienshao than I have my Beheeyem. It's one of my favorite Fighting types anyway because it's not some huge brute Pokemon. It's sleek, slender, and cunning. And I like a lot of Psychic types over Beheeyem, it's pre-evolution included.

Kaori
April 18th, 2012, 02:20 AM
I love Beheeyem, but Mienshao wins my vote here. Like Sydian, it's one of my favorite fighting types, and it's really good in battle. I've never actually trained a Beheeyem before, and honestly its pre-evolution is cuter to me. :B

Plus Mienshao is purple, +1!

Hikamaru
April 18th, 2012, 02:22 AM
I predict Mienshao will win by a landslide, why do so many people love kung-fu weasels over funky aliens?

I guess Mienshao having higher Speed might be to do with it.

pknight96
April 18th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Although both are in my Top 10, I'm going to have to choose Mienshao. I love both designs, but Beheeyem just isn't as cool as Mienshao. If we're talking about battle, however, in a 1-vs-1 fight, I choose Beheeyem. It's too bulky for Mienshao to one-shot, and since Beheeyem has the Super-Effective STAB, it should be able to beat Mienshao 1-on-1. Add more pokemon, and then Beheeyem is doomed.

Yoshikkko
April 18th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Mienshao WITHOUT a doubt. Beheeyem is just ugly imo, I don't see what it's supposed to be, its design is just weird and kind of all over the place, doesn't seem to have a point. I like Mienshao's design actually and even though I'm not a fan of fighting types I guess it's sorta cool.

tj4bigred
April 21st, 2012, 09:54 PM
Mienshao is one of the few Pokémon that has succeeded extraordinarily well consistently on my OU team. Gets the moves it needs, and a great ability to cancel Life Orb Damage.

While I like Beheeyem's design, and I dig the pun GameFreak made in the name, it just can't win many battles. It's straight up outclassed by so many Psychic types.

Minerva
April 21st, 2012, 11:43 PM
Mienshao. It's the biggest, baddest powerhouse Pokemon I have ever caught/trained in Black/White. Its moveset is just INCREDIBLE. I was never into fighting-types until I encountered its pre-evolved form. :)

Archiebald
April 22nd, 2012, 05:07 AM
I'll go with Mienshao, Beheyeem doesn't look too bad but I prefer pokemon that remind me of animals.

Forever
April 22nd, 2012, 08:02 AM
Yaaay Mienshao won. Much better. :3 /unstickies

me @ late :x

Hikamaru
April 22nd, 2012, 08:26 AM
I knew my beloved Beheeyem was going to get pwned by Mienshao fans.

I'll blame Beheeyem's low Speed for losing the poll. But it will still remain one of my personal faves.

Atomic Pirate
April 22nd, 2012, 09:05 AM
This poll just proves my point that Beheeyem is underappreciated. It's definitely better than some Lucario-esque "anthro" mink. It looks a bit like Darth Vader with it's head, and it's not all that bad in fights, either. While it's outclassed by Reuniclus and Sigilyph, it's definitely better than Musharna, Swoobat, and Gothitelle. It's just stuck in the middle of the Psychics of Generation 5. Definitely Beheeyem.

Beheeyem is just ugly imo, I don't see what it's supposed to be, its design is just weird and kind of all over the place, doesn't seem to have a point

It's an alien. I don't see how that's so hard to deduce.

Captain Fabio
April 25th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I had Beheeyem on my team and I liked the Pokemon, so I would choose Beheeyem over Mienshao.

Mr Cat Dog
April 25th, 2012, 03:09 AM
I really like both of these critters, but am going to have to follow the crowd and go with Mienshao. Having one in a team is just an absolute asset: it looks cool, it has great offensive stats and its movepool is to die for. Beheeyem is also cool - especially when combined with Trick Room to actually make it a powerhouse, but everything about Mienshao just works for me personally.

Guy
April 25th, 2012, 04:55 AM
I've never actually trained or used either Pokémon, but simply based on design alone I'm going to have to go with Mienshao. I have never been much of a fan of Beheeyem to begin with, but I've always loved Mienshao regardless of never using one before.

One day I will train one though. Perhaps in B2/W2 maybe.

Rukario
April 25th, 2012, 09:08 AM
I was told to post here so I voted for Mienshao as my post in BW

dreamcatcher
April 26th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Mienshao looks more interesting and has a great move pool and ability selection. Beheeyem is a cool poke, but lacks the same promise in battle.

Couriway
April 26th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Mienshao. Currently on my team now. Can almost pawn every single Pokémon in the game with Hi Jump Kcik!

TheGr8
April 26th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I voted for Mienshao, mainly because it's access to fake out and uturn. It's a great pokemon and I love it's design. It tops as one of my favorite pokemon from Unova!

2RandomStudios
May 1st, 2012, 11:39 PM
Mienshao wins for me. Beheeyem is extremely difficult to use compared to it.

Mienshao vs. Reuniclus would have been a more fair poll.

Thundurus!
May 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM
Who DOESN'T love Mienshao? 125 base attack and awesome speed means Mienshao's probably gonna 1HKO you easily :)

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 8th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Mienshao because honestly its design is possibly my favourite out of the whole generation: I love how sleek and elegant it is and fighting is one of my favourite types.

Snaggle P.
May 10th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Mienshao is easily the best. It can cover all of it's weaknesses, it fights like a Juggernaut and with "Regenerator" it easily abuses "U-Turn" in the meanest way possible.
OHKO a pokemon with it and then pull him back with a U-turn, he heals a little bit and guarantees that he'll be back for more later.

Sonicfan9988
May 11th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Meinshao is the best one to me! Out of the two, i'm more likely to train a Meinshao than a Beheeyem!