PDA

View Full Version : Daigo(Steven) images request

LelandLancaster
December 3rd, 2003, 05:27 PM
Hi! I'm a new user and I really was wondering if anybody knows of any links to any websites with Daigo (Steven) pictures? Almost anything will do: Japanese fan arts and screencaps. etc. I found some screencaptures of him, but they're really small and not that great quality. Thank you for any help and sorry if I'm bothering you. (I probably am...>_<)

Thanks!

Kairi
December 3rd, 2003, 05:31 PM
This belongs in the anim discussion. ^_^ *moves*

LelandLancaster
December 3rd, 2003, 05:33 PM
Ah... whoops... ^_^; Sorry 'bout that...

Biowolf
December 5th, 2003, 07:32 PM
Check my site:

http://www.zoidsevolution.com/main.php?id=steven

for screencaps of him from the Jap episode I have on my comp.

I also have a ton of Japanese fanart of him, so if you want some, just e-mail me at [email protected] lol, in fact, if you want the episode, just ask me and I'll send it to you. ^_^

Kairi
December 5th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Here you go. ^_^ Hope you enjoy.

LelandLancaster
December 6th, 2003, 06:53 AM
*jumps around in joy causing sister to yell at her* Thank you Kairi and Biowolf SO much!! I REALLY appreciate this!

Greed
December 8th, 2003, 03:22 PM
Yay! Some Daigo piccies requests!! ^_^ He's sooo kawaii ^.^

Actually, I'm a bit confused.. O_o; I don't know who's hotter, Wataru or Daigo..? O_O;

Well, the only Daigo piccie I have is on my avatar.. But its too small >_<;;

*gets killed by Daigo*

Biowolf
December 9th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Like you, I'm also obsessed with Wataru and Daigo. It kinda varies on my mood which one I favor more, and my my mood changes daily. ^_^;;
The only thing I really want know is a good quality copy of those two episodes Lance was in, because the KidsWb aired version sucks. *needs the dvd or episode download from the internet*

Does anyone want me to upload the Jap fanart I have of the two champions to a temporary website so you can save them to your comp?