• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy c:

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Joined a few days ago! But, I didn't notice the introduction section! :D

Anyway, nice to meet y'all c: hope to have fun! :D

- D3xx

Years
Hi D3xx.

I am Hikari10, a 19-year-old from Australia whose duty is to see a new user's potential and you have good potential to succeed on these forums.

That's all you need to know about me.

Remember to contact a moderator if you have questions, also check out our Adoption Center if you like.

I can't suggest a specific board right now unless if you specify your interests but you can take a look around and see where your blood lies...

- Hikari10

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha yah some people tend to miss it once they join, but good thing you decided to make an introduction when you did. :P Any specific interests at all regarding Pokemon? I'll assume you know what your interested in, and where to go to get your take in PC. But just be sure to have fun, and talk with the community, you won't be disappointed. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here. and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to PC!

Don't be shy when introducing yourself! Glad you found PC, and glad you remembered to post an introduction here. :D I'm very positive that you'll have so much here. As Brickbuster mentioned, you'll have fun, meet friends, and enjoy talking about Pokemon ALL YOU WANT. There's no limit whatsoever. xD

I look forward to get to know you a bit more! I don't bite really. I'm just a majestic Butterfree flying around big green sensitive dinosaur. :) I am just a PM away if you have any questions. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Thanks a lot for the welcome guys! :D
I'm interested in the ROM hacks on the forum, as well as the Japanese Entertainment section!

I've always had an interest in anime, and have recently started watching the Pokemon series from the beginning, again. :)
I hope to make a lot of new friends and have a lot of fun! :D

See you guys on the forum!

- D3xx

NeoPsychedelia

Admiral of the Pokéfleet
Years
Ah, the anime's beginning. Probably the only actual season worth watching, in my opinion. No offense to any Ash fans a-lurkin' around this thread, but I find him a bit idiotic. Therefore, I stuck to the games.

Anyway, welcome to PC. I'm a newbie like you, so we can sympathize there.

Back