PDA

View Full Version : Willowtown academy/willow league(need lots a members!!!)

flygonruler1
December 3rd, 2003, 05:39 PM
This is going to be a HUGE rp but I need you help!!!!(need lots a members!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the world renound private college, the Willowtown Pokemon Academy. Located in Willow Town at the quiet foothills of Mt. Silver, the pokemon academy has everything you need to learn how to be the best trainer.
We will allow new students in whenever, but the people who join until Saturday night will be given rooms automatically at Kettering Hall, the only hall with air conditioning. (okay, so Im basing this on Wilmington College)

Based on your age is your class rank:
Freshman:14
Sophomore: 15
Junior: 16
Senior: 17
Master: 18

As of now there are four bachelors you can choose from: sketcher, breeder, professor, and trainer. Sketcher and breeder can stay for the first four terms, but professors and trainers must stay the full five.You can be two bachelors but you have to go five terms. You can be undecided if you do not know who you want to be.

For now I will play the president of the academy, Mr. Willowbrook, and one of the trainers at the academy.

Fill out this form to join:
Name:
Age, Rank:
Description:
Personality:
Pokemon: you may choose only one base form pokemon to enroll with. No legends! You will be able to catch more at the academy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After you are done from the acadmey this is the League Story!
(this all comes after the acadmey)

after getting through the acadmey you head off through showler a new place found by oak and ivy,more details if the rp gets big!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
ME!:
Name:Nick mattson
Age, Rank:senior,17
Bachelor:Breeder,Trainer
Description:5/7 83 pounds blonde hair emerald eyes Green clothes Green hat, blue backback
Personality:Funny,Smart,friendly can be secretive if your a stranger
Dislikes:people making fun of wimpy pokemon
Pokemon:trampinch

Edit by Fallen Angel:
The Willow League is copyrighted to Raichu_tamer and the Willowtown academy is copyrighted to Bluesy

Edit:did not know that!

HAJIME
December 4th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Name: Joey
Age, Rank: 16
Bachelor: Sketcher, Trainer
Description: Long-ish brown hair, blue eyes, black baggy jeans with black trainers & a black n' white long sleeve t-shirt. He often carries a walkmen and juggles a pokeball in his hand...
Personality: Likes to keep himself to himself, seems womewhat cold.
Dislikes: People talking about him, overly friendly people and pikachus.
Pokemon: Poochyena

Fallen Angel
December 4th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Name: Anna Hunter
Age, Rank:14, Freshman
Bachelor: Sketcher and Trainer
Description: *will post pic soon*
Personality: Sweet, Kind, has a weakness for any guy, and is bossy and competive
Likes: All pokemon, making video game sprites (in the PKMN making PKMN ones) and training
Dislikes: Team Rocket and Team Aqua
Pokemon: Dratini (a silver one)

flygonruler1
December 4th, 2003, 07:10 PM
col we ned 2 more members to join,but you can join at any time!!

~F.R.~

Rift
December 4th, 2003, 10:09 PM
This is going to be a HUGE rp but I need you help!!!!(need lots a members!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the world renound private college, the Willowtown Pokemon Academy. Located in Willow Town at the quiet foothills of Mt. Silver, the pokemon academy has everything you need to learn how to be the best trainer.
We will allow new students in whenever, but the people who join until Saturday night will be given rooms automatically at Kettering Hall, the only hall with air conditioning. (okay, so Im basing this on Wilmington College)

Based on your age is your class rank:
Freshman:14
Sophomore: 15
Junior: 16
Senior: 17
Master: 18

As of now there are four bachelors you can choose from: sketcher, breeder, professor, and trainer. Sketcher and breeder can stay for the first four terms, but professors and trainers must stay the full five.You can be two bachelors but you have to go five terms. You can be undecided if you do not know who you want to be.

For now I will play the president of the academy, Mr. Willowbrook, and one of the trainers at the academy.

Fill out this form to join:
Name:
Age, Rank:
Description:
Personality:
Pokemon: you may choose only one base form pokemon to enroll with. No legends! You will be able to catch more at the academy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After you are done from the acadmey this is the League Story!
(this all comes after the acadmey)

after getting through the acadmey you head off through showler a new place found by oak and ivy,more details if the rp gets big!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
ME!:
Name:Nick mattson
Age, Rank:senior,17
Bachelor:Breeder,Trainer
Description:5/7 83 pounds blonde hair emerald eyes Green clothes Green hat, blue backback
Personality:Funny,Smart,friendly can be secretive if your a stranger
Dislikes:people making fun of wimpy pokemon
Pokemon:trampinchWell ya guys gotta count me in! :D

Name: Scott Winters
Age, Rank: Sophomore, 15
Bachelor: Breeder, Trainer (is kinda like Brock, Scott prefers Breeding over training)
Description: about 5'6-5-8, thin, has Dirty blond hair, Sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt with white undershirt, blue jeans, silver and black shoes, blue backback
Personallity: Funny, likes tryin to get a girlfriend, his role model is his cousin Brock from Pewter City, outgoing and caring
Likes: he likes to catch Pokemon and make sure thier all his friends, he likes tryin to get a girlfriend!
Dislikes: over confedant trainers and people who put down weaker Pokemon
Pokemon: Growlithe

so when we starting? :cool:

HAJIME
December 5th, 2003, 12:08 PM
Common people! join! this looks liek fun!!!

Sapphire
December 5th, 2003, 01:28 PM
I can still join...I think..
Name: Amber Fries (lets use my friends last name!)
Age, Rank: Freshman, 14
Bachelor: Trainer
Description: waist length brownish hair; and looks like the R/S picknickers
Personalitty: can be Hyper at times n.n and demanding and she's very coordinated
Likes: having a fun time, battling and taking care of her pokemon
dislikes: show-offy people and an evil or mean person!
Pokemon: Vulpix (Ember)

It's the return of Amber! n.n yay!

HAJIME
December 5th, 2003, 01:40 PM
Can we start now nick!?!? can we, can we, can weee?! :laugh:

Dragon_Tamer
December 5th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Ill join if i still can

Name: Kris Vanca
Age, Rank: 14,Freshman
Bachelor: Trainer & Breeder
Description: Dirty blond hair,green eyes,tall,thin,and wears all camoflage clothes
Personality: Friendly,smart,& quite/secretive toward strangers
Dislikes: People that try too be perfect and better than everyone else
Pokemon: Bagon

Omega-Brendan
December 5th, 2003, 08:43 PM
hey, give some credit man, willow league is copyrighted to Raichu_Tamer, Willowtown Academ is copyrighted to Bluesy.

Oh and its Trapinch not Trampinch

Raichu_tamer
December 6th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Thanks to Omega Brendan and Fallen Angel! This is probably going to be much more successful than it was last time!

Name: Ali Kabania
Age, Rank: Freshman, 17
Bachelor: Sketcher, Breeder
Description: purple hair, split through the middle (classic Anime, hehe), peachy skin, brown eyes, black over-shirt, white under-shirt underneath, and plain black pants, pretty simple, eh?
Personality: Considers himself to be quite intelligent, and is always trying to be kind and polite to others.
Likes: Sketching, playing video games, romance/fantasy novels, and Raichus!
Dislikes: His little sister, Julia
Pokemon: Pichu

shep
December 6th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Name: Shep
Age, Rank: Master, 18
Bachelor: Trainer
Description: 5'8'' bownish blonde hair, check out my sig for a quick sketch
Personality: kind, wont give up, extremely patient, prefers water types
Likes: water, water pokemon, Staryu/Starmie, gaming, technology in general, tv, web design
Dislikes: Ash Ketchum ( :) ), people that are constantly sarcastic/negative, people who think their superior to others...
Pokemon: Staryu (I dont see why a trainer of 18 yrs couldnt have a starmie :) )

Keleri
December 6th, 2003, 08:32 PM
Hah, I probably don't have enough time for an RP...oh well! XD

Name: Adeline Willow
Age, Rank: 18, Master
Bachelors: Professor
Description: 5'6" or so, 115 lbs. Has wavy goldenish hair, fair skin and violet eyes. Usually seen wearing a lab coat, a blue and orange striped scarf, a lavender spaghetti-strap tank top, cutoff jeans and hiking boots.
Personality: Somewhat bubbly and odd but very intelligent. Tends to be helpful and something of a know-it-all.
Likes: Reading, drawing, working with pokemon, hiking, learning new things.
Dislikes: Trainers who abuse and mistreat their pokemon, people who think they're so perfect and amazing and whatnot, a lot of people all talking to her at once, people who dismiss her as a freak without even talking to her at least, and really boring speakers.
Pokemon: Machop

HAJIME
December 7th, 2003, 06:01 AM
Flygon ruler? You gunan get this started or what?

Greed
December 7th, 2003, 08:25 AM
Name: CaRtOON
Age, Rank: 14 (Freshman)
Bachelor: Professor and Trainer
Description: 5'6 Hispanic girl, dark brown eyes and hair.
Personality: I can be a sweet kind lamb, but I turn into a full blown rabid dog in 3.5 seconds unless u push me.
Likes: Anything dark, Eminem, Hard metal music, and drawing.
Dislikes: Pop music, anything girly, Christina Aguilera, Valentine's Day and math.
Pokemon: Togepi

*Gets killed by pikachus*

Mystical Mewtwo
December 7th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Name: Kevin, but Nickname KJ
Age, Rank: 14 (Freshman)
Bachelor: Trainer, Breeder
Discrition: cargo pants, black shirt with an small orange K in the middle, green eyes and brown hair
Personality: Shy but is a good friend and is determand.
Dislikes: Dark/Mean people, rainy days, and people who arnt kind to there pkm
Pokemon: Abra

This looks fun; its not to late to join, is it?

flygonruler1
December 7th, 2003, 09:13 PM
hey, give some credit man, willow league is copyrighted to Raichu_Tamer, Willowtown Academ is copyrighted to Bluesy.

Oh and its Trapinch not Trampinchohhhh so thats who! I got it from a different site without cedit!

Flygon ruler? You gunan get this started or what?sorry!( I am usaly gone on weekends!)

WE START!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(ps thanks for joining!)

As you all walk into a dim lit room you here the booming voice of Mr. WillowBrook as the croud hushes you hear...
"Welcome to Willowtown Pokemon academy,as you all may know I am Mr Willowbrook.We hope you have a great time at the academy as I will now read off the rooms....."He goes through a long list of names and rooms,of them you hear;

CaRtOON,Adeline Willow:A1

Kevin,Shep:B3

Ali Kabania,Kris Vanca:B1

Amber Fries,Anna Hunter:C2

Nick mattson,Scott Winters:B5

Joey,hannson(madeup):B2

Over the croud you hear"We have placed you schedules on your beds,Have a great time!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry this wasnt started before!

Rift
December 7th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Scott looked around and spotted Nick "So, looks like we're roomates this year! glad to see ya again Nick!" Scott said as he shook Nick's hand and looked down to Growlithe "oh, sorry buddy here!" Scott said as he dropped a Poketreat down to Growlithe "Well see ya later Nick!" Scott said as he walked and bumped into Amber "Oh, sorry about that!" Scott said blushing a little.

flygonruler1
December 7th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Nick slowly looked around the dim lit musty room,then decided it whould be best to get a good nights sleep...nick walked up to his room and sat down at the small computer then sent an email to his mom...

Mystical Mewtwo
December 7th, 2003, 09:39 PM
im not sure if we have to do this in any order, but, oh well...

Kevin walked from the Acadamy hall where Mr. Willowbrook gave his speach. Hand deep in his pokets and abra safe on his head, he opened the door to his room to see a boy sitting on the bed. On his lap was a Staryu. He looked up and saw Kevin, got up, and offered his hand. Kevin took it and shook it, saying, "My names Kevin, but my friends call me KJ." He was answered by shep with a warm smile and a kind reply.

Perhapes ill have some friends here after all, thought kevin.

Did i do that right? its my first time ever.

flygonruler1
December 7th, 2003, 09:41 PM
im not sure if we have to do this in any order, but, oh well...

Kevin walked from the Acadamy hall where Mr. Willowbrook gave his speach. Hand deep in his pokets and abra safe on his head, he opened the door to his room to see a boy sitting on the bed. On his lap was a Staryu. He looked up and saw Kevin, got up, and offered his hand. Kevin took it and shook it, saying, "My names Kevin, but my friends call me KJ." He was answered by shep with a warm smile and a kind reply.

Perhapes ill have some friends here after all, thought kevin.

Did i do that right? its my first time ever.thats good! just try not to control other people(but he may not care!)

gotta go!

Mystical Mewtwo
December 7th, 2003, 09:42 PM
oh... ok ill try not to. sorry, Shep!!

*Yawn* well its pritty late where i live. Im going to hit the hay.

HAJIME
December 7th, 2003, 11:43 PM
Joey stood quietly to himself in the corner, watching the croud make their accuatainces... He was alert and very weary of everyone and everything in that room.

shep
December 8th, 2003, 10:00 AM
Shep sat washing some dirt of his Staryu after meeting his roomate. "It was nice to meet you, Im going to go outside for a walk." Shep recalled Staryu to the pokeball and headed for the outdoors.
Outside, the cold air made his hair stand up. He walked over to a bench and admired the stars. He let staryu out of the pokeball and let it lay in the grass. "this is going to be great staryu."

HAJIME
December 8th, 2003, 11:04 AM
Shep sat washing some dirt of his Staryu after meeting his roomate. "It was nice to meet you, Im going to go outside for a walk." Shep recalled Staryu to the pokeball and headed for the outdoors.
Outside, the cold air made his hair stand up. He walked over to a bench and admired the stars. He let staryu out of the pokeball and let it lay in the grass. "this is going to be great staryu."

Later that everning, Joey stood outside leaning against the wall by the doors of the academy. The dark covered most of his face as he juggled a pokeball in his right hand. He watched shep & his staryu from the darkness...

Sapphire
December 8th, 2003, 11:40 AM
"Hn?" Amber turned around and met Scott. "Oh, thats okay." She told him as she went to meet Anna. "Hi, I beleive were roomates?" She asked.

Fallen Angel
December 8th, 2003, 12:37 PM
Anna looked over. "I guess we are," she said happily. The pokball she held in her hand opened to reveal a silver dratini. It happily slithered up to Anna's leg wishing to be picked up. "Well lets go find our room," Anna said smiling.

Dragon_Tamer
December 8th, 2003, 12:44 PM
"Hello?",Kris said walking into his room,"anybody here?"he said puzzled at the vaccant room."Oh well i guess I'll just get some sleep then."

flygonruler1
December 8th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Nick looked out the window, thinking about the future that lay ahead of him,only to see a pool and a few stages.He thought about getting some sleep,then chose the bed near the first window in the room...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i gotta get off tonight9might be back at 10 o-clock CENTRAL time

HAJIME
December 8th, 2003, 01:27 PM
Joey looked at the pokeball in his hand then threw it at the ground before him. Poochyena yapped at him as the pokeball returned to hand. He places his hands in his jean pockets and went for a walk, the mightyena following close behind.

Greed
December 8th, 2003, 03:20 PM
*Takes out Togepi*

Togepi: <Argh! I'm bored! You stink, ToON! And so do you!> *points to a bed*

*CaRtOON jumps on bed and celebrates*

CaRtOON: Wait a minute.. I don't even know my roommate! O_O;

Togepi: <Of course you don't, probably you weren't issued any cus everyone hates you ^^;>

CaRtOON: Gee, Togepi, I always thought you were a sweet understanding Pokemon.. ;_;

Togepi: <I am! ^_^ I just am a bit too honest>

CaRtOON: Meh, I'll just go outside.

*prances out of room and gets killed by a group of bullies*

Mystical Mewtwo
December 8th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Kevin put his Abra back into his pokeball and went to the computer to type an email to his friends back home. He put the pokeball on his belt, and went to his bed looking at the celing. At last he picked up some courage, and walked back to the meeting hall and walked back into the swarming crowd of trainers. Seeing that everyone is leaving to go to there rooms, his natural shyness comes over him and he disides to go outside for a breath of fresh air.

Rift
December 8th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Scott was sitting on his bed and Growlithe jumped up beside him "Hey Growlithe!" Scott said "Grow!" Growlithe said as he rubbed his head on Scotts hand wanting to be petted "That girl...Amber i think it is...wow..." Scott said as he put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes "I hope i can see here again..." Scott said as he looked at the gift his parents gave him 2 months ago "Should we open it?" Scott asked Growlithe, Growlithe nodded "Okay then..." Scott said as he unwrapped the gift...inside was a fire stone and another box with a lock on it "What the!" Scott said as he examined the locked box "What goods this thing for!?" Scott said as he threw the box at his pillow "And this thing...ill never use it on ya buddy!" Scott said as he put the fire stone on a shelf "Night Growlithe." Scott said as he crawled into bed.

Mystical Mewtwo
December 8th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Kevin let his abra out to walk with him. He walked for a little bit, when his abra (not a good walker, stayed on his head) got tired (as always). He put it back in its pokeball and returned to his room for some shut eye.

This place is pritty cool!

Raichu_tamer
December 8th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Glad you like it here, mystical mewtwo! ^_^
BTW, sorry I’m a bit late! I probably won’t be posting as much as most of you, seeing how I usually have homework, but I’ll try to post as often as I can, and there will be times that I’ll be posting just as much as the rest of you guys… Just not too many ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali walked through the quiet halls, everyone was either inside their rooms, or outside, relaxing. “Hmm… Apparently, my room should be right about here… Right, Princess?”
“Pichu?” She replied, very confused. Ali spotted Anna around the corner. “Oh… I didn’t know she was coming here, too!” He said, blushing a little. “Pi… chu -_-;”
“Alright… So it’s right here then!” Ali opened the door, and saw that someone was already in there. He quickly jolted back outside, closing the door behind him. “That can’t be it! Someone is already using it!” Princess pointed to Kris’ name on the paper, “Pi! -_-;”
“Oh, right… So that’s Kris, eh?…” Ali slowly opened the door, and happily unpacked his stuff. He felt slightly awkward, having another person in the room with him. How was he supposed to know if he was even Kris? Well, he was at the academy, it should be safe, he figured… Princess was curled up on the large and cold, empty bed, asleep by the time Ali had finished unpacking. He gently lay a soft blanket over her, and watched her for a few minutes as she fidgeted from side to side. Ali lay down right beside her, pulled some of the soft blanket over himself, and drifted softly away to sleep.

Rift
December 8th, 2003, 08:59 PM
"Hey Growlithe wanna go for a walk?" Scott asked as he got up and went for the door "So wanna go down to the cafeteria...or we'll casually swing by Ambers room K?" Scott said as they walked out the door "Grow...^_^;" Growlithe said...even though Growlithe wanted to visit with Ambers Vulpix! ^_^;

HAJIME
December 8th, 2003, 11:14 PM
"Hey Growlithe wanna go for a walk?" Scott asked as he got up and went for the door "So wanna go down to the cafeteria...or we'll casually swing by Ambers room K?" Scott said as they walked out the door "Grow...^_^;" Growlithe said...even though Growlithe wanted to visit with Ambers Vulpix! ^_^;

Joey was walking up the hall to his room as scott walked down. His head was held down at an angle, but as scott approached he tilted it to the side and peared out from under his hair which covered his face. He didnt smile, and the Poochyena by his side just blinked and stared at scott also...

flygonruler1
December 9th, 2003, 01:34 PM
Nick peered out of his room"yes....." Nick tiptoed down to the cafeteria and got a few pokefood packs for trampinch.He fed trampinch and decided it whould be best to get started on classes"but..."he said to himself"it whouldn't hurt to get a evee.....And anyways classes dont start for an hour oh so....".Finaly He decided to try the fields for an evee or somthing.He started to walk when a intercom came over "any students interested in snapping pictures of pokemon,report to the office".Nick thought for a moment and then decided to give it a shot.

Nick walked into the office to see a few students already there. He walked up and registered.He was given a camera and film."Great" he thoght,"now i can get cool photos and make figurines".....

Nick was walking through the grass and looked at his watch well time to head back.Nick started back when he saw a small blue egg with pearls on one side strange he thought now who whold leave an egg in middle of nowere.....Nick took a picture of the egg the picked it up and walked to the academey.then he went to his first day of classes for the year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
am i a Good rper or what!?

flygonruler1
December 9th, 2003, 02:26 PM
sorry for the double post,you have to highlite min to read it
I dont know what happend!
never mind,just refresh

Dragon_Tamer
December 9th, 2003, 02:51 PM
"Huh what....Oh it must be morning or",Kris looked at the clock,"NIGHT??!!Oops I didnt know my roommate was here,better not wake him.oh man I wonder if i missed my classes.I guess ill find out tomorrow"
Kris took out his Pokeball and released his Bagon.
"Good morn..era..night Bagon how ya' doing?"Kris said wispering
'Ba,Bagon"
"Hungery eh",Kris picked up Bagon and snuck out of his room bringing Bagon to the cafateria.

Mystical Mewtwo
December 9th, 2003, 03:01 PM
just out of curiosity, what time of year is it? when school usally starts or are we going to make it in winter, like now? (that would be kewl, we could thrown in christmas n stuff)

flygonruler1
December 9th, 2003, 03:13 PM
I figured we could start off in december ;) ....

Rift
December 9th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Scott was walking down a hall and looked out a window and saw what looked like an extremly injured Charmander "Oh my god!" Scott said as he rushed outside and picked up the Charmander and he saw what caused the damage, a Marshtomp "Get out of here! Growlithe use roar!" Scott said as Growlithe did a loud roar and scared the Marshtomp back into the water "I'll take ya back to my room..." Scott said as he rushed back inside "Char.....man.....der..." the Charmander said weakly as Scott rushed up the stairs...

flygonruler1
December 9th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Nick was slowly walking up to his room when scott came running past him,nick took off after him trying to ask the words"what......happ....end".Nick sprinted all the way to their room to open the door and stepped inside after scott was inside."whatt....happ...end"nick breathed setting the egg on a shelf....

Dragon_Tamer
December 9th, 2003, 06:16 PM
As Kris and Bagon where heading back to their room they had saw Scott running up the stairs with something in his arms and they both followed him in hopes of helping him but both Nick and Scott had retreated to their rooms before Kris could see what was wrong.

Rift
December 9th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Scott put the Charmander down as Growlithe crawled up to help keep the Charmander warm "I...saw a Marshtomp tryin to put.....Charmanders tail out...but Growlithe used Roar on it...i dont think Charmanders in very good shape...after what Marshtomp did..." Scott panted as he put his sweatshirt around Charmander

Fallen Angel
December 9th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Anna was looking around when she saw Scott.
"Oh my god! It's tail!", Anna said looking at the poor pokmon.
"Hey, Misty? Can ya try a mini flamethrower to try and restart it's tail?", Anna asked her Dratini.
The small creature nodded it's head and obayed....

flygonruler1
December 9th, 2003, 07:41 PM
nick watched the pokemon as the flame started to catch compleatly but was not able to
nick pulled out a small flame in a red case(its an amulet)
"whould this help?"As nick put the amulet around the pokemons neck
"what kind of pokemon whould do this?....".....

Rift
December 9th, 2003, 07:52 PM
"I guess it might a help a bit...but maybe some Charcoal will help too!" Scott said as he pulled out a piece of Charcoal out of his backback and rubbed it on Charmander "Now Growlithe use a tiny Ember on Charmanders tail...maybe it'll help the flame!" Scott said as Growlithe let out a couple tiny ember flames that hit Charmanders tail "Char..." the Charmander said as it opened its eyes a little bit and licked Scotts hand "I should catch Charmander if it starts to feel better..." Scott said as he tried to keep Charmander warm.

flygonruler1
December 9th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Nick saw the flame getting bigger and biggger
"think hes going to be alright eh?"
the charmander was struggleing to stand ,but scott put his hand on it to calm it....

shep
December 9th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Shep and Staryu walked through the hall after seeing the Charmander being rushed through, neither him or his pokemon paid any attention to the "problem." They both headed for the lobby to watch some television...

Raichu_tamer
December 9th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Ali woke up to the sounds of most of the students, outside in the courtyard, still talking. When Ali looked to his side, he saw that Kris was gone! “Oh no!” He gasped, “Where’d he go!?” He asked himself. “Pi… Chu… Pi? -_o” She slowly opened up her eyes, and perked up her ears. She jumped to the window, and looked at the students, crowding around, what looked to be a fire of some sort. “Looks like they might be having a camp fire!” Ali said, cheerfully. “I’m still a bit worried about Kris… But hey, what do I have to worry about? C’mon, let’s go outside!” Ali grabbed his over-shirt from the closet, and put on a large black jacket. He then grabbed a small blanket from his suitcase – the stuff that he still hasn’t unpacked, and wrapped Princess inside it. “Just so you don’t get too cold ;) “ He happily said. After, they walked out the door, and out into the courtyard. oh boy… There’s Anna… He thought to himself, feeling himself blush.

HAJIME
December 9th, 2003, 11:32 PM
I'm sorry and maybe i'm the only one who thinks this, but this rp really isnt working....

No one is reading each others post properly to understand what everyone else is doing. For example, my posts have been completely ignored and flygon ruler just suddenly dicided it was morning when everyone else had been rping it at night time.

I am not happy at the moment, mainly dissopointed... To be a good rper you dont just do whatever you feel like, you act with the people around you.

You probably don't care if i leave or not, but i will not be posting here again unless you guys get your act together. When i joined PC most of the people where understanding, caring.. and for one they listened to what others have to say. What happened?

Note: I am not trying to be nasty to anyone, i'm trying to help you see what your doing. ('most of you' for better phrase) Go back and read through the posts... and then tell me what you think.

shep
December 10th, 2003, 08:56 AM
Although I do not think ive done anything to awfully bad, I do agree with him, people are already getting new pokemon and such, and trying to move things a little too fast...just something that needs to be worked on is all...im sure it will get moving....

flygonruler1
December 10th, 2003, 09:52 AM
I'm sorry and maybe i'm the only one who thinks this, but this rp really isnt working....

No one is reading each others post properly to understand what everyone else is doing. For example, my posts have been completely ignored and flygon ruler just suddenly dicided it was morning when everyone else had been rping it at night time.

I am not happy at the moment, mainly dissopointed... To be a good rper you dont just do whatever you feel like, you act with the people around you.

You probably don't care if i leave or not, but i will not be posting here again unless you guys get your act together. When i joined PC most of the people where understanding, caring.. and for one they listened to what others have to say. What happened?

Note: I am not trying to be nasty to anyone, i'm trying to help you see what your doing. ('most of you' for better phrase) Go back and read through the posts... and then tell me what you think.
i made it morning,because it seemed everyone had gone to bed....
about the new pokemon,we can only have 2 for now,because I did not want rush things
and if you mean by me not being a good rper,actualy ive been around a long time,and i know how people who have been around want it,but ive not realy met you(hajime)so I dont know how you rp,if you want,you can pm me just telling me what you think about rping hear are the stats right now:
1 of december
no snow(yet)
we can only have 2 pokemon
and hajime,i do care if you leave,an rpg needs all the help we can get,personly I like the way you talk freely and speek you mind
but anyway......

HAJIME
December 10th, 2003, 02:07 PM
i made it morning,because it seemed everyone had gone to bed....
about the new pokemon,we can only have 2 for now,because I did not want rush things
and if you mean by me not being a good rper,actualy ive been around a long time,and i know how people who have been around want it,but ive not realy met you(hajime)so I dont know how you rp,if you want,you can pm me just telling me what you think about rping hear are the stats right now:
1 of december
no snow(yet)
we can only have 2 pokemon
and hajime,i do care if you leave,an rpg needs all the help we can get,personly I like the way you talk freely and speek you mind
but anyway......

I was not picking on any particualr person, although i was somwhat angry that nobody was listening to each other. So i request, that you read everyones new posts & not just the one you want to reply to so that you can understand the full picture. I have never rped on a fourm before, and this is dissopointing. Surly this isnt the way...

So we arrived at the academy on the last day of november and today is the first of the festive month.

How about we go down for breakfast and get to know each other... hmmm?

flygonruler1
December 10th, 2003, 02:47 PM
thats sounds like a good idea :)

Sapphire
December 10th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Sorry for..not posting! Ive been busy, and I read all the posts after my last one so I get an idea of what ive missed ( took my about 5 minutes to read these! ) erm..well anyways..on with the story?

--
Amber was her room when she decided to go out and see what all the comotion was about. "Uh.." she looked around, "I think, I heard noise..thataway?" She asked herself, unsure of where to go. She started to walk in a direction.
--
eh..I hope that was an okay post..Im the not the best RPer, but i try to keep up with what the others are doing..that's possible why not many of my posts are too long...
-ooh! breakfast! yay! food!-Amber

Rift
December 10th, 2003, 05:15 PM
In the morning Charmander was perfectly fine "Char!" Charmander said as he got Growlithe and Scott up "What is it?" Scott said as Growlithe got a pokeball from Scotts belt and handed it to him "So...Charmander! ya wanna come with us!?" Scott said as Charmander nodded "great! Pokeball g- well i dont need to say that! well just hope in!" Scott said as Charmander ran into the ball "Okay! go...um Torch!" Scott said as Charmander came out "Say lets go down to the cafeteria and some breakfast! maybe we'll see Amber!" Scott said as he opened the door and Torch and Growlithe came walking out.

Raichu_tamer
December 10th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Well I think Hajime may be right, but most of the academy rp’s that have been created DO end up like this… But were quite successful. The Academys always seem to be the largest rp’s. Infact, the original academy (Violet, created by Houndoom) went on for 9 pages (which is quite a bit) and most posts were very reasonable, not really sentence after sentence. What I’m trying to say, is that it’s nothing to feel guilty (or angry) about, it’s quite common to be mixed up in academy rps ^.^ And about the sleep… That’ll be hard, not many people want to wait for EVERY person to say “…and they went to bed…” That takes quite a long time, so we may want to brain-storm a few ways we could resolve this problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ali woke up and saw that Princess has been sleeping on the floor the whole night! He quickly picked her up, and looked to his clock. “Oh no! Breakfast is starting soon!” He eagerly exclaimed, getting changed. He looked over his schedule, and took the books he needed for his first class, so he wouldn’t be late. Walking outside, he noticed that he wasn’t the only one who was just waking up, for he heard many other rooms, with people still twisting from side to side in there sleep. “Pichu!” Princess squealed, running down to the cafeteria. “Hey Princess! Wait up!” He yelled, trying to catch up.

flygonruler1
December 10th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Nick decided best to go get breakfast after making sure scott was gone,nick stood and made is bed so the maid whouldn't have to do it.Nick grabbed his pokeball leaving the egg and stepped out into the hall and began to walk downstairs.....

Keleri
December 10th, 2003, 08:04 PM
--Note--
ACK! Heh, forgot about this...darn physics. *kick* Anywho...

Heh, Hajime...I feel the same way as you...and in my experience there really isn't anything you can do about it. Just wait until people start autoing your character, THEN you can get annoyed. x_X

Oh well.

--End Note--

Adeline walked out into the corridor, absent-mindedly flipping one end of her scarf over her shoulder.
"Heh, one more year..." she said to herself. She trotted down a flight of stairs, her white lab coat fanning out behind her. As another fifth-year student passed her, she momentarily assumed a mock-serious expression, nodding curtly and saluting by touching two fingers to her brow, adding a wink at the last second before he passed out of her range of sight. He returned the old gesture, echoing the actions of years of fruity students.

A machop was waiting for her by the entrance to the Hall, where a buzz of noise was filtering through and echoing off the walls. He tried to look intimidating, folding his arms and glaring, but this was extremely difficult to achieve when one is three feet tall at best and wearing blue boxer shorts with little rabbits on them.
"Cha! You're so slow," he said, irritably. "I've been waiting for EVER."
"Sorry, Taro. Was thinking. You know how it is."
"All too well."
"So what's for brekky?"
"The usual. I think the start-of-term banquet is today..."
"Yay," said Adeline absently.
Kintaro raised a mildly-concerned eyebrow but maintained his brisk pace through the rows of tables and assorted seats, only stopping once they'd reached their usual fifth-year's table.
Adeline felt a slight twinge of nostalgia; some of her closer friends had graduated last year, going on to become breeders or sketchers.
"Hoi Adeline, what's up?"
"Yello Ian. Na'much, you?"
"Food."
"Yeah, gotta love it," she returned, sitting down beside Kintaro, who was already helping himself. She served herself some pancakes and covered them in syrup before attacking.
"Mmm, goo'n'fluffi t'day," she said stickily.
"Mm'hmm," agreed Ian. The other masters nodded dreamily, a sign of the chronic fatigue that inflicts students from Day 1.
"Seen the fresh meat?" asked Adeline, after her pace slackened somewhat.
"How can you not?"
"Yeah, I'm rooming with one...haven't talked to her yet."
"Eh, there'll be time enough..."

Rift
December 10th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Scott drooled anime style over the food "MMMM....bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast!!!" Scott said as he helped himself and gave some Pokepancakes to Torch and Growlithe...he made them himself, he was an expert in making Pokemon food "Eat up guys! our first class is in an hour!" Scott said as he continued to eat.

HAJIME
December 11th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Scott drooled anime style over the food "MMMM....bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast!!!" Scott said as he helped himself and gave some Pokepancakes to Torch and Growlithe...he made them himself, he was an expert in making Pokemon food "Eat up guys! our first class is in an hour!" Scott said as he continued to eat.

Joey was already sitting down eating breakfast with his poochyena curled in a ball by his feet. He took a sip of his drink and looked accross the room watching the other trainers.... Poochyena looked up at the other pokemon too.

flygonruler1
December 11th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Joey was already sitting down eating breakfast with his poochyena curled in a ball by his feet. He took a sip of his drink and looked accross the room watching the other trainers.... Poochyena looked up at the other pokemon too.
Nick finaly found his breakfast infront of him,bacon,eggs and toast.
Nick knowing he did not want to wind up talking to other trainers,ate fast,so did trampinch,and walked hurridly to find what was in the ten stories of rock he whould be in.As he walked/ran he notced a girl in a lab coat sitting down and quickly turned around,as he did so he triped over a poochyena on the ground
"ouch'' he said
"Oh sorry about that" he said to the trainer not wanting to make a big thing over nothing.
Nick tried to avoid looking at the girl and slowly stepped around the corner and let out a sigh of relief
"whew''
He then made his way to the Fith Floor,hearing from his older sis about the "Passeges" on the 5th and 4th floor as he made hhis way up he found all the classes were above the first three stories wow he thought .
On the 5th storie he decided to look around,sence this was also his first class...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
edit: I am thinking about haveing a new(madeup) pokemon able to be catchable,but,I need to know what you people think! if we do,i need to know if any of you have any ideas(but this whould come MUCH later)

HAJIME
December 11th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Nick finaly found his breakfast infront of him,bacon,eggs and toast.
Nick knowing he did not want to wind up talking to other trainers,ate fast,so did trampinch,and walked hurridly to find what was in the ten stories of rock he whould be in.As he walked/ran he notced a girl in a lab coat sitting down and quickly turned around,as he did so he triped over a poochyena on the ground
"ouch'' he said
"Oh sorry about that" he said to the trainer not wanting to make a big thing over nothing.
Nick tried to avoid looking at the girl and slowly stepped around the corner and let out a sigh of relief
"whew''
He then made his way to the Fith Floor,hearing from his older sis about the "Passeges" on the 5th and 4th floor as he made hhis way up he found all the classes were above the first three stories wow he thought .
On the 5th storie he decided to look around,sence this was also his first class...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
edit: I am thinking about haveing a new(madeup) pokemon able to be catchable,but,I need to know what you people think! if we do,i need to know if any of you have any ideas(but this whould come MUCH later)

Poochyena growled at nick and joey put down his drink and blinked confused as nick ran off... He pet the poochyena and it calmed down. Then he offered it some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sounds good flygonruler... But what about a mini competition or somthing held by the school.. and the winner gets the chance to catch... er.. i dunno. A Pidgy ro somthing?

Dragon_Tamer
December 11th, 2003, 01:44 PM
"OK finally time to eat"Kris said sitting down at a table looking for his roommate so they could finally meet."Alright Bagon come on out"he said releasing Bagon onto the floor next to him

flygonruler1
December 11th, 2003, 02:00 PM
sounds very good!
hajime,ill pm ya to talk about it!

Sapphire
December 11th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Okay then! hehehe (that was random)
---
Amber decided (since it was morning...now.) To go down and eat some breakfast. With Vulpix beside her she started down. "Yumm! This stuff smells good!" She said as she smelled the food (really?) She sat down and took some food, pancakes, eggs, toast, waffles, cereal, bacon, etc,etc. Soon, her plate was full (with all that food!) And she started eating. While Vulpix took some food off her plate and ate it to "Vul!" She said happily. "Ya, its goowd" Amber said, biting into someting.

Raichu_tamer
December 11th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Princess quickly ran into the cafeteria, giggling as Ali tried to catch up. She quickly stopped, looking at a scruffy Poochyena. She slowly backed away, then bumped into Ali’s leg. He quickly grabbed her before she could get a chance to run away again. He quickly gave the trainer sitting beside the Poochyena his greatest apologies, then walked off to the counter with Princess wrapped in his arms. They decided to get some pancakes, a small drink, a light breakfast seemed to be suitable for them. “Oh, there’s Kris again!” Ali happily told Princess. He sat across him, greeting himself. “Hi, I… Er… think I’m your new room mate ^.^;”

Rift
December 11th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Scott got up and walked over and sat across from Amber "Hi! im Scott! you must be Amber right?" Scott said as he looked at Growlithe and Torch sitting next to him "So...erm....is that your V-Vulpix?" Scott asked nervously.

Dragon_Tamer
December 11th, 2003, 05:33 PM
"Oh hey,your right,I am your new roommate,Kris",said Kris holding out his hand in friendship,Bagon doing the same to the Pichu sitting next to Ali.

Raichu_tamer
December 11th, 2003, 10:12 PM
Ali gladly shook kris’ hand, as did Pichu – knowing that they had both finally met someone that they could probably trust. “So… What are you studying here?” He asked, taking a chunk out of his pancakes.

HAJIME
December 11th, 2003, 11:26 PM
Joey rolled his eyes and looked down at the poochyena... The pair where getting bored. He looked up at the clock and then a bell rang followed by a tanoy message alerting students of their first lession...

Joey picked up his bag and returned poochyena to its pokeball which he contionued to juggle and toss in his right hand as he walked out of the cafeteria. He flung his bag over his left sholder and cleared his throat as he left the room...

shep
December 11th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Shep stood in the next room Joey walked into. "Everything okay man? If your nervous about the acadmey, dont be, you look like a great trainer that will go far."
Shep smiled as Staryu danced around.

HAJIME
December 12th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Shep stood in the next room Joey walked into. "Everything okay man? If your nervous about the acadmey, dont be, you look like a great trainer that will go far."
Shep smiled as Staryu danced around.

Joey raiseded a brow, then looked down at the staryu. He stopped tossing the pokeball up into he air and catching it again for a moment as his eyes returned to the trainers and his lip twitched before he spoke. "I am not nervous, i have no need to be..."

flygonruler1
December 12th, 2003, 08:02 AM
Nick couldnt find much anything specal so he headed for the first class,astomony.
As he walked into the classroom he picked a seat towards the back
no need to meet the teacher he thought
nick looked around,
wonder were the teacher is...
Nick then noticed a door in the back of the room
"that must be were" he said to himself.
Nick waited for a minute or two,a few more kids had come in....

HAJIME
December 12th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Nick couldnt find much anything specal so he headed for the first class,astomony.
As he walked into the classroom he picked a seat towards the back
no need to meet the teacher he thought
nick looked around,
wonder were the teacher is...
Nick then noticed a door in the back of the room
"that must be were" he said to himself.
Nick waited for a minute or two,a few more kids had come in....

When joey turned up, he walked straight to the far right of the room without making eye contact with anyone else. He sat down and released his poochyena on the desk. She yapped quietly and Joey held his finger to his lips, asking it to be quiet. The poochyena tilted its head and panted. Joey lightly smiled and stroked the scruffy black fur with one hand as he got all equipment needed for the lesson out of his bag...

He looked at nick sitting at the back of the room out of the corner of his eye when he had finished unpacking his bag. He contoinued to pet his pokemon as he did so...

flygonruler1
December 12th, 2003, 08:54 AM
When joey turned up, he walked straight to the far right of the room without making eye contact with anyone else. He sat down and released his poochyena on the desk. She yapped quietly and Joey held his finger to his lips, asking it to be quiet. The poochyena tilted its head and panted. Joey lightly smiled and stroked the scruffy black fur with one hand as he got all equipment needed for the lesson out of his bag...

He looked at nick sitting at the back of the room out of the corner of his eye when he had finished unpacking his bag. He contoinued to pet his pokemon as he did so...Nick somehow got the feeling he was being watched,Nick looked around but saw no one was watching him.He then took out his pokemon egg,and sat it on his desk,studing the pears on one side
what i need is a proffesor he thought.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the rp is doing good!!!!!keep up the great work!

Dragon_Tamer
December 12th, 2003, 09:10 AM
"I am studying to be a breeder & a trainer.What about you,Ali?"Kris answered.'Uh oh the bell I ve got to get going see you back in our room"he said running to class

flygonruler1
December 12th, 2003, 09:29 AM
"I am studying to be a breeder & a trainer.What about you,Ali?"Kris answered
you might need to hurry,the bells rang

Raichu_tamer
December 12th, 2003, 10:40 AM
"Uh-h..." Ali thought to himself, "I'm a wee bit late, but that's okay...." He thought to himself. He quickly head out to his first class, looking very nervous. "Where is it!?" He asked Princess, looking down at her. "Pi?" She looked confused. "Pichu!" She screeched, pointing to a door. Ali quickly ran throuhg it, and plopped himself into a desk, when he noticed that most of the class had already been seatened. 'uh-oh...Not a good way to start off the year...' He thought to himself.

shep
December 12th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Shep stared at the classroom door, pondering what to do. "Forget this Staryu, lets go to the pool for a swim". Staryu nodded in reply as the headed for the gymnasium pool.

Sapphire
December 12th, 2003, 02:19 PM
"Ya, uh, Hi! Im Amber, ya, thats my Vulpix," Amber said in a rush. "Well, I've got to be going! I don't want to be late for my first class!" She said waving. "
See you later then...uh..Scott!" She said and went down the hall. She checked her list for her first class, "great, I dont know where my class is! This is going to be just wonderful!" She said sarcasticly, franticly looking for her class.

Rift
December 12th, 2003, 06:25 PM
"AAAAHHHHH!!! IM GONNA BE LATE!!!" Scott yelled out as he quickly returned Torch and Growlithe and ran down the hall "And its gets better!" Scott said to himself while he ran down a flight of stairs "Mr. Hinarus History class...my favorite!" Scott said sarcastically "Oh...hes gonna have me in detention for a week! OUCH!!!" Scott yelled as he ran into Mr. Hinarus door "Late again i see Mr. Winters?" Mr. Hinaru said as he looked at Scott "Uh...wouldja belive i was out being a good samarion and helping out the community?" ^_^; Scott said "I see you havnt lost your sense of humor Mr. Winters...now take your seat..." Mr. Hinaru sighed as he closed the door and walked into his classroom.

Keleri
December 12th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Adeline headed off to her first class, Pokemon Biology. She'd finished her more standard courses like math, english and plain biology the year before, and now she was specializing. Unfortunately, these higher-level courses tended to be deadly boring. Her friends in higher grades had returned after graduating full of stories of fieldwork with famous pokemon profs, and had all insisted that they learned NOTHING until they'd got out of the academy. Nothing really important, anyway.

To Adeline, it was just another year to wait.

She'd parted company with Kintaro, who'd headed off toward the gym to work out. She'd been given the machop as a present for being accepted into the Willow Academy. Unlike most specimens of his species, he was lithe and lizardlike, while most machop and its evolutions had an inflated, steroid-saturated look about them. Equally unusual was the fact that he had not evolved. Most trainers' pokemon evolved very quickly, from all the fighting that they did. Kintaro was leading a more natural life, in which he would eventually evolve once he reached adulthood.

The boxer shorts could be worrying at times, however. Especially the rabbits.

Adeline sat down at a rickety wooden desk, dropped her black messenger bag bedecked in patches and buttons on the floor. She pulled out a newsmagazine and flipped it open as her classmates filed in tiredly...

Greed
December 12th, 2003, 06:40 PM
*laying on kitchen table with Togepi on her head*

Kid #1: Hey. Girl, wake up. This is a school, this ain't time for sleeping.

CaRtOON: Ehhhhh... let me sleep, mommy... Meh.. mesa no wanna see my nudie channel.. eeeewww, nudie people are dancing.. meeehhhh..

Kid #2: Oh man, she's stoned. O_o; *Pokes CaRtOON with stick* Hey, girl, you're suppoused to be in a class.. -_-;;

*CaRtOON wakes up*

CaRtOON: Whoah!! I'm seeing lots of kooool colors! *waves arms* Groovy, baby!

Raichu_tamer
December 12th, 2003, 07:47 PM
The teacher of Ali’s class seemed to be rambling on about one-point and two-point perspectives… He began to sketch different lines on the board, once the complicated lines finally intersected, they created a box. ’Hmm… Must be Fine arts…’ Ali thought to himself, taking out a piece of paper, beginning to draw on it as he usually did in classes like this. Not paying attention to a single word the teacher had been talking about, Ali noticed that all the students began drawing on a sheet of paper, all of their hands moving in similar motions. He shoved the paper he’d been drawing on into his desk, and took out another one. He decided to simply copy the board, rather than asking someone for help… He found that doing so would be very awkward.

Sapphire
December 12th, 2003, 08:13 PM
"First class, First class Oh! Here it IS!" Amber said as she quickly found her class. "Math? Oh great..math..is math even taught here? oh well..maybe it wont be my WORST subject this year..." She grumbled as she found a seat at the back of the room. A girl looked at her. "Heh, do you know why the teacher isn;t here yet?" The girl asked Amber, "I dunno, why?" Amber asked back. "Well, Some people say she just sleeps in late, while others say," the girl looked around. "She is plotting something evil!" The door opened and the teacher walked in. The girl quickly went back to getting out her books. "Alright. Class. This is going to be a wonderful great learning year!" The teacher said, in a harsh tone. "I am Ms.Tenzu (ooh what a name!) and I will be your math teacher. Lucky for you, I actually know what I'm doing." She said strictly, and went to writing on the board. "Were going to do exponents now." She said, writing eigh cubed on the board. "Oh great, exponents! at least it's not too hard, unlike algebra." Amber sighed, waiting for her next class.
--
heh..that was kinda long..Could anyone tell that I was extrememly bored? *sigh* oh well..

HAJIME
December 13th, 2003, 08:56 AM
As first lessions came to a close everyone ran out of their rooms and down the corridors. The newcomers where all wondering what was going on...

Joey had left his lession erly, to go to the toilet, and got himself into some stick with older years. As he had crossed the playgorund back to class, he had been challanged and wasnt about to turn them down. The whole school piled out into the playground and people fort for closer look before the teachers ruined all the fun...

"Since your new to the academy, i s'pose i'll have to go easy on ya... " The older boy laughed as he took a pokeball from his waste.

Joey said nothing, just dropped his head slightly and parted his stance, still glaring at the older boy.

"...one on one...since you only got one!" The boy laughed again, and his friends did too. "Pidgeotto! GO!" He threw the pokeball into the air and out poped a pidgeotto. It cawed and flapped its wings.

"...." Joey released his poochyena out infront of the pidgeotto. The small scruffy pokemon growled and snarled as it stood its ground... Pathetically, but all the same...

Raichu_tamer
December 13th, 2003, 02:59 PM
The bell had finally gone. Ali looked out the window, checking out the view of the playground, when he heard a loud growl. “Pichu pi!” Princess said, pointing over to Poochyena and Pidgeotto. “Must be a battle!” Ali exclaimed, excitedly. He ran down the stairs and out to the playground, not bothering with putting his books away. He watched the older group of kids, ecstatically waiting for what they were going to do. “Pichu!!” Princess yelled, struggling to get atop of Ali’s head.

Rift
December 13th, 2003, 03:19 PM
"intresting..." Scott said as he watched the battle "Hey Torch, Growlith, why dont you spare of for a while...im gonna go get front row seats and see Kyle get creamed" (i made up the name for the older boy! :laugh: ) Scott said as he watched walked closer to the battle and stood next to Ali "Im Scott!" Scott said as he put out his hand.

shep
December 13th, 2003, 05:14 PM
Shep dried off with a towel as he watched some of the other Senior gals swim ( ;) ). Shep looked out the window at the battle. Dang, every year that idiot challenges one of the new students.... Shep turned back as he watched Staryu pull some small weights around as it swam as part of its training....

Raichu_tamer
December 13th, 2003, 05:19 PM
“Uh-hi, I’m Ali-AKK!” He yelled, as he heard Poochyena bark loudly. “Uh – Sorry about that ^.^;” He apologised. “Pichu pi pi!” Princess jumped down onto Ali’s arm, and sniffed Scott’s chest, “Pichu! ^.^” It said, happily. “So what eactly are you… Um… Studying…?” He asked, this time being more cautious, and looking around to make sure nothing to sudden was going to frighten him again.

Greed
December 13th, 2003, 06:55 PM
*CaRtOON arrives to Scott and Ali eating an ice cream*

Ooooh! Are you guys gonna be friends?! ^^ Huh, huh, huh? ^_^;

Togetic: <Stop annoying them, dumb girl!!! Heck, you even annoy me when you wake up! >_<;

CaRtOON: *Whimpers and bursts into tears* Waaaah!!! ;______; *Stops crying* Can u guys tell me if this is class? I'm cracking my head and I still don't know! >_<;;

Rift
December 13th, 2003, 07:09 PM
"Well im studying to be a breeder! but maybe a little training on the side ;) " Scott said as he watched the battle "iv always been a fan of Brock! hes my my favorite breeder, he knows exactly about what each different Pokemon wants and he knows alot about Pokemon!" Scott said as he saw the Poochyena try a roar attack that made Ali jump up "You okay?" ^_^; Scott asked as he looked at Ali oddly "Are you hiding something?" Scott asked as he looked at the Pichu then back at Ali.

Greed
December 13th, 2003, 08:57 PM
*Peers over work*

Gee, that sounds hard! O_O; Is it hard? Is it, is it, is it, Scotty? ^^;

Togepi: <Oh God.. Please ignore her! >_<;

Raichu_tamer
December 13th, 2003, 09:37 PM
“Uh – no!” Ali said, shocked. “What in the world would make you think that!? I’m just… Not used to such loud pokemon… ^.^;” Ali said, very embarrassed. “Well, I’m studying breeding too! – As well as Sketching, I love to draw! You should drop by my room some time, I can show you my sketch book!” he said, more casually.

Rift
December 13th, 2003, 10:32 PM
"ummm...okay!" Scott said still wondering about Ali's odd behavior "So who do ya thinks gonna win?" Scott asked as the battle between the Poochyena and the Pigeotto raged on

HAJIME
December 14th, 2003, 09:53 AM
"Pidgeotto Wing Attack NOW!" The trainer shouted and threw his fist into a pointed glare at Joey's small poochyena.
"Use Agility Poochyena..." Joey said calmly as he clenched his fist by his side. (i know it shouldnt knwo this move.. sorry :( )

The poochyena seemed to dissapeare as it darted away from the pidgeottos' attack, and with confusion and fustration the bird pokemon began to make a huge gust of wind to stop the poochyena in its tracks... "Pidgeotttto!" It screached.

"TACKLE!" Joey shouted as the poochyena lept from the ground.........

(battle to be continued, after crouds reaction)

Rift
December 14th, 2003, 01:45 PM
"whoa! for a first year that dudes doin well against Kyle! this might be the first year he loses to a first year!" Scott said excited "Well i hope this guy beats him...id love to rub it in Kyles face!" :laugh: Scott told Ali as they watched the Poochyena leap from the ground...

shep
December 14th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Shep and Staryu walked outside to the battle. "I call winner," Shep laughed. "My roomate isn't doing to bad against that Pidgeotto so far, but it isnt over, it will be interesting to see if either opponent's overconfidence plays a role in a loss in this battle."

HAJIME
December 14th, 2003, 02:03 PM
"Karl's" face began to fail, and joey smirked the poochyena howled as it hit pidgeottos chest and pinned it to the ground. It wagged its tail and growled down at the pidgeotto.

Joey crosses his arms over his chest and smirked. He took out poochyena's pokeball and called it off the other pokemon... "Return... Poochyena"

Karl blinked then rushed over to the pidgeotto clutching it in his arms, its eye opened.. "pidgee... prrr..." It cawed before it fainted. Karl returned it to its pokeball and stood up. "You think your soo great punk?!?" He angrily shouted and Joey raised a brow as karl continued to shout. "You won by fluke, thats all the scruffy mut is.. a fluke!"
Joey roller hsi eyes then walked striaght past karl tossing his pokeball. The croud parted for him as he walked into the building for next lessions....

shep
December 14th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Shep ran up laughing to Joey, "Excellent job, you showed that jerk how weak his training and his pokemon are. How about you meet me by the indoor pool sometime and we'll practice a battle, heck my Staryu will even take you on by land." Shep smiled as they continued walking.

Rift
December 14th, 2003, 05:12 PM
"Interesting!" Scott said as he walked up to Kyle "Give it a rest...you've been pickin on the 1st years since i can remeber! you disgust me!" Scott said as he walked off "THINK YOUR TOUGHT STUFF EH WINTERS!? THEN TAKE ME ON TOMMOROW! HERE! AFTER LUNCH!" Kyle yelled after Scott "you got a deal moron!" Scott said as he walked into the academy

Raichu_tamer
December 14th, 2003, 05:37 PM
“Oh boy… This seems like a feud that isn’t going to end for a long time…” li muttered to himself, walking into the building. “I wonder why the trainers here are so aggressive?” He asked Princess, “Pi…” She softly replied. “Gosh, it’s so irritating! These kids think they know so much… Kyle was right, it probably was just a fluke! There is no way a first-year student could win against someone like him… I don’t think… But whatever, I’m not here to fight, am I! ^.^” He told her, happily. He took his books, and head off to his next class.

Rift
December 14th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Scott looked at his list "Yes! the Poke grooming class is next! finnally i can learn some more about Growlithe!" Scott said as he walked down the corridor to the PokeGroom class "but...i have Astrology after that......-_-;" Scott thought "why do i have to take that retarded class..." Scott asked Torch "Char?" Torch shrugged "I wonder if they're gonna cover teaching your Pokemon to speak this year? i hope so!" Scott said hopefully

Raichu_tamer
December 14th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Ali ran down the hall, hoping he wouldn’t be late for his next class. He saw Scott rushing in the same direction. Ali wanted to stop to chat, but he decided that Scott could wait until lunch to talk with him. He sat in a desk, and awaited the teachers arrival, when he saw Scott come into the room. “Oh, hey Scott!” Ali greeted him, in delight.Ali ran down the hall, hoping he wouldn’t be late for his next class. He saw Scott rushing in the same direction. Ali wanted to stop to chat, but he decided that Scott could wait until lunch to talk with him. He sat in a desk, and awaited the teachers arrival, when he saw Scott come into the room. “Oh, hey Scott!” Ali greeted him, in delight.

HAJIME
December 15th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Shep ran up laughing to Joey, "Excellent job, you showed that jerk how weak his training and his pokemon are. How about you meet me by the indoor pool sometime and we'll practice a battle, heck my Staryu will even take you on by land." Shep smiled as they continued walking.

Joey looked down at the sharyu, then back up to shep. "You only train water types...?" He said with no reply and little delight from his victory. He tosses his pokeball about in his hand as they walked down the corridor.

Sapphire
December 15th, 2003, 03:04 PM
Amber totally ignored the battle, and just sat inside. By the time it was over, she was looking at her schedule. "Hm..Pokemon Studies? okay..sounds like fun, after that..hm.." She said as she looked down the paper, "Astrolgy? that sounds fascinating! Don't it?" She asked Vulpix, "Vuul Pix!" She said in reply. And Amber and ran to Pokemon Studies. and quickly found a seat.

Rift
December 15th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Scott saw Ali "Oh hey! cool we're in the same class! this year should be fun! but...i wonder where my buddy Jake is? probly dropped out!" ^_^; Scott said and took a seat next to Ali "well i think we have a new teacher this year! i wonder how it'll be!" Scott said anxiously as the teacher came in the room.

Keleri
December 15th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Adeline and her classmates were briefly awakened from their torpor by the sounds of a battle taking place outside on the grounds, the sounds from it drifting up toward the classroom's open windows. They rose slightly in their desks, straining to see a bit of the battle before the teacher rapped his desk sharply with a meter stick. They gave a collective sigh before sinking back into their lethargy.

"Did you see who it was?" Adeline asked Ian, later, when they'd been assigned questions out of their textbooks.
"Kyle something-or-other...a junior, I think. And some kid I didn't recognize...must've been a first-year."
"Who won?"
"The freshman, I think."
"Almost unsurprising, in a way. Beginner's luck?"
"Probably."

When the lunch bell finally rang (double periods were incredibly painful), Adeline headed off toward the Hall again, meeting with Kintaro on the way. He was wearing plaid boxers now, and his hide looked shinier than before.
"Did you go for a swim?"
"Yeah."
"Have fun?"
"Oh yeah, Mindy was there. She gave me an' some others a ride around the pool a couple times. But that was after that dude with the Staryu left...he was ogling females," Kintaro added with disgust.
Adeline suppressed a giggle. Machop was the juvenile form of his evolutionary line, so the fighting pokemon was still young, albeit rather cynical.
"Say, I think they've got tacos for lunch again," said Adeline, changing the subject.

Greed
December 15th, 2003, 06:40 PM
*goes to class*

Teacher: I'll call role now.. Let's see, Marcus? Annie? Daniel? Rupert? Ellan? Ellen? Natalie?

*no response*

Teacher: Are you Natalie? *points to CaRtOON*

CaRtOON: Meh..? I don't know no fool named Natalie.. I'm out of here! >_<; *runs out class clutching books*

CaRtOON: *Thinking* Oh God!!! >_<; I'm not responding to my dang real name!!! Argh! How'd they find out?!? O_O;;

*runs into a random class*

Teacher: You! The girl with glasses and that looks and acts like a boy! Are you scared?! Sad?! Lonely?!

CaRtOON: Yes!! *cries*

Teacher: then you are in the right place! Welcome to my class, where loser trainers unite! >D

CaRtOON: *Clutches Togepi harded* COOOL!

Togepi: <Stopppp... Killing... Me..!>

HAJIME
December 16th, 2003, 02:19 AM
Lunch was finally here and joey had left erly (again) for lunch avoiding the crouds.
He was sitting alone with his poochyena on the table. She was eating from a bowle next to his plate.
Joey stroked her and smiled slighty... "good battle today girl... I..really wish i could think of a good name for you. Seems odd just to call you 'Poochyena' all the time."
She tilted her head and panted sitting down on the table.
"How about.. " Joey looked through his italian phrase book. "Mortale.. Thats Italian for deadly.." He laughed a little and patted her head as she yapped and wagged her tail... Just then a huge croud came into the dinner hall for lunch.
Joey however, had nearly finished.

flygonruler1
December 16th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Lunch was finally here and joey had left erly (again) for lunch avoiding the crouds.
He was sitting alone with his poochyena on the table. She was eating from a bowle next to his plate.
Joey stroked her and smiled slighty... "good battle today girl... I..really wish i could think of a good name for you. Seems odd just to call you 'Poochyena' all the time."
She tilted her head and panted sitting down on the table.
"How about.. " Joey looked through his italian phrase book. "Mortale.. Thats Italian for deadly.." He laughed a little and patted her head as she yapped and wagged her tail... Just then a huge croud came into the dinner hall for lunch.
Joey however, had nearly finished.How long have been in astrolgy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick seated himself towrds the out side of the room.
He sat down his lunch tray and ate fast,after eating he walkled to the far wall and started reading Omong The Betrayed .
Every few minutes he whould look up an see people turning their head sideways to read the name......

Greed
December 16th, 2003, 01:05 PM
*Goes to lunchroom*

*CaRtOON looks around, still clutching Togepi*

CaRtOON: Man.. I got booted out from three classrooms already.. -___-;; I hope nobody notices, Togepi..

Togepi: <Quit your blabbing! I'm straving! Now give me something to eat, woman!>

*CaRtOON gets food tray and walks to a table*

Togepi: Ahh! Food! *munches on food*

Mean Kid: Hey! You! With the purple hair! That table's not for losers! Or ugly pukey pokemon!

CaRtOON: *Covers face* Ohhhh God.. I hate this... >____<;; I should have known better.. Every school I go to, I'll always have a bully..

Sapphire
December 16th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Amber ran toward lunch yay! food! I'm starved! "Yay!" She yelled out. "heh..I mean, er..food!" She got some food (quite alot actually) And sat down. She haned some food to Vulpix. Then, she looked around "Alot of kids, huh Ember?" She asked Vulpix. "Vuul!" Amber smiled and started to eat her food. "They make realshy gwood foosh" She said, taking a bite of something.

Rift
December 16th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Scott was sitting where he usually sat with his friends: Hikaru, Jake, Mikey, Andrew, Dan, Nathan, and Adam "So how was summer everyone!" Scott asked, trieng to act like the stiff old Mr. Hinaru "It was fine Scott...so i see your Growlithe looks better after the beating i gave it in July!" Dan said with a smile looking down at his Makuhit, Takua "nah! you won because Growlithe had the flu!" Scott said with a smile "so...when ya gonna name Growlithe? youve had him since you were like 4...and every year you say you'll give him a name! so...whatcha gonna name him?" Dan asked as Scott looked down at Growlith "Give me some time you guys!" Scott said as all his friends began to laugh with Scott

shep
December 16th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Shep purchased a small sandwich and a vanilla coke as he walked to an empty, round table. Staryu closley followed behind him. Shep sat with Staryu telling the water pokemon what things it needs to work on before he evolves it with a water stone. Shep looked around watching the other students as he munched on his sandwich. He thought to himself, I wonder how well these newer students will preform during the batlling sessions...I just cant wait to see how much better my Staryu will battle this year compared to last...

Keleri
December 16th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Adeline happened to glance up, her mouth full of sharp taco shards. She chewed reflectively, grimacing once or twice, as some idiot sophomore told a girl with purple hair that she couldn't sit at his table. Setting the remains of her lunch on her plate and wiping daintily at her mouth with a napkin, she rose and walked towards the scene.
Kintaro had seen it too. "C'mon, 'Line, you can't defend every--oh whatever!" the machop said, irritated, setting down his food and following.
To his relief, Adeline merely went over to the girl rather than attacking the bullies.
"Hey! Um...listen, those guys are complete jerkarses. Wanna' sit at our table?"

HAJIME
December 17th, 2003, 12:52 AM
(i've just got a great idea.. so... im gunan push the rp along to this afternoon say 3 pm when everyone goes back to there rooms before going to have soem fun.. k?)

When joey arrived in this room, the maids had been. He noticed a small envelope on his bed. Dropping his bag, he walked over and opened the envelope. Inside was an invitation.

"Yourself and 7 others are to attend a special class for the entire day on the 18thDec (tomorow...). In this class you will be taught techniques used in battle by a professional. You will also get to try out what you have learnt in the batte field against the other students attending."

Joey blinked, raised a brow and then just said.. "hm.." He then went to freshen up in the bathroom.

(all of us get one and i'll play the teacher.. so.. lets rp tonight.. and then we can move onto this wickedly kewl day that is 'tomorow' yay?! ^_^)

shep
December 17th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Shep came back from the restroom with his staryu following him as usual. "I see you found the letter, this is going to be fun huh?" Staryu jumped up and spun around. I hope there is going to be a pool to battle in." Shep walked over to his bed and recalled his Staryu, "I think im gonna take a nice nap!" Shep stated as he threw a pillow over his head and snored off into sleep.

Greed
December 17th, 2003, 09:17 AM
*CaRtOON walks around the hallways with Togepi following her*

CaRtOON: *Sighs* Nuthin to doooo.. Hey! I got an idea, Togepi! Can you stand still for a sec? I'll try to sketch you! ^_^ *sits down and starts sketching Togepi* Although I'm not in the Sketch class, I still can sketch all I want! ^___^

*Togepi blinks and stays still*

CaRtOON: There! All ready! How do u like it, Togepi? *shows it to Togepi* Now if you don't mind I'll try to draw.. errr.. that kid over there! ^_^

*Mean kids arrive*

Mean kid #1: Awww, man, its that girl again! Let's beat her!

*Crowds around CaRtOON and starts punching her*

Ace28
December 17th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Hey I know its kinda late to join but you can like pretend I came over from another town as an exchange student or something ;D. If you let me join here are my following stats.

Name: Aaron
Age, Rank: 15 Sophomore
Description: Dirty Blond Hair (Spiky), 5'8, 120 Lbs. Green/Gray Eyes.
Personality: Friendly, Likable, Mysterious, Smart
Dislikes: People who try to be cool by making fun of someone.
Pokemon: Scyther

I hope you lemme join. ;D

Rift
December 17th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Growlithe handed him Scott the letter as he did the paper "hey...whats this bud?" Scott asked as he took the letter "what the?" Scott said as he read through it "Hey! Torch get in here buddy!" Scott said as Torch came out eating a piece of pizza "Char?" Torch asked "were going to go to a "special" training session!" Scott said as Torch jumped up and down "Hey! i think i have a couple nicknames for you growlithe!" Scott said "How bout Speedster...or Sky...or Tsunami? Maybe Wind? Hurricane?" Scott asked "Grow..." Growlithe siged as Scott turned on a Pokemon game show.

flygonruler1
December 17th, 2003, 07:50 PM
Hey I know its kinda late to join but you can like pretend I came over from another town as an exchange student or something ;D. If you let me join here are my following stats.

Name: Aaron
Age, Rank: 15 Sophomore
Description: Dirty Blond Hair (Spiky), 5'8, 120 Lbs. Green/Gray Eyes.
Personality: Friendly, Likable, Mysterious, Smart
Dislikes: People who try to be cool by making fun of someone.
Pokemon: Scyther

I hope you lemme join. ;D
nah,im gunna let you suffer while we have a great time
OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick walked over to scott
"hey scott,whats that?"nick said looking at the egg that slowly was wobbleing,and then stopped

Rift
December 17th, 2003, 07:56 PM
"Its an invitation or somethin...i think you have one too!" Scott said pointing to his bed "Hey! an egg! lets have an omlet! Torch fire up the stove...um...Sky? get out the pans!" Scott said as he picked up the egg "we're gonna eat like kings tonight!" Scott said as he slowly walked to the kitchen!

(i think im gonna name the Growlithe Sky...weird name...oh well!) :laugh:

HAJIME
December 18th, 2003, 11:09 AM
Joey was walking along the hall wiht Mortale following closely behind. He was heading out to train him for a while before looking for some entertainment. He walked outside into the gardens of the academy.

flygonruler1
December 18th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Nick hesatantly said"ill pass" as he slid the egg under the bed.
Nick hten looked out the window
"hey is that kid who battled earlier

HAJIME
December 18th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Walks out a bit and lets out his pokemon.... "gruff!" it growls and runs to him.. "no.. mortale.. down.. down girl!" She sits down... "Lets work on your speed.. hmm..?"

Sapphire
December 18th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Amber walked down to her room and saw the letter. "Sounds like fun. I think we should come, whatdya think Ember?" She asked Ember. "Vul!" Ember replied happily. "Well, I think..I'll rest a bit. before anything. Hey, I know, wait..nope..I forgot." She said.

Rift
December 18th, 2003, 04:48 PM
"So," Scott said as he laid back on his bed "should we go to that think in the letter?" Scott asked Nick as Sky jumped on his lap.

flygonruler1
December 19th, 2003, 04:10 AM
"Sure,sounds preety much like fun to me" Nick said with a slight edge in his voice

Rift
December 19th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Scott opened one eye and looked at Nick "You afraid to make friends or somethin? you always seem like you wanna be 1000 miles from where people are..." Scott said as he now opened both eyes and looked at Nick.

Ace28
December 19th, 2003, 09:34 PM
(Thx for letting me join, kinda new to this :D)

Aaron walks in and sees the two chatting and decides that this is the perfect opportunity to make some friends since he just got transferred to this school, "Hi whats up," he ask them.

Rift
December 19th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Scott sat up and looked at Nick "Well its true man! for the past couple days whenever i see ya like at lunch or somthin...you run and hide from everyone! so know that im through with that...why dont we head down to the session?" Scott said as Sky and Torch followed Scott out the door

Sapphire
December 20th, 2003, 05:57 AM
Amber looked at the time. "We better be goin." she said, getting up and getting a piece of paper. "I'm gonna tell my roomate where I am, ya know, If she doesnt know where I am." Amber said, looking at the confused look on Ember's face. "Let's head out!" Amber said, getting a sweater and opening the door.

HAJIME
December 20th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Joey was working on his poochyenas speed out in the darkness of the winter night. He looked at the time.. " i should be getting to bed.. Mortale.. return!"
She returns to her pokeball and he head up to his room.

flygonruler1
December 20th, 2003, 07:31 PM
im gunna be gone for this whole week!?!? so ill let spphire latias + hajime control my chracter

Rift
December 20th, 2003, 09:08 PM
okie dokie i wont do anything stupid to Nick...okay Nick? *looks at the character Nick strung up to a missle* thats a prop! :laugh:

Sapphire
December 21st, 2003, 05:46 AM
okay, you gone for whole week *writes it down* okies.
--
As Amber was walking towards...er..wherever, she took a sudden stop. "hn..." she said, "Something..doesn't seem, right. It's probably just my imagination, ya know. I get freaked out walking when it gets darker, especially when Im walking. Alone." She told Ember. She put Ember into her arms, and continued walking. Then, she looked around, "I thought. I heard. Something. ooh" She shuddered. "I absolutely Hate the dark." But, she continued walking as it slowly got, darker.
--
bleh, I dont know what time it is...-_- oh well. Its...getting darker, for Amber at least.

Rift
December 21st, 2003, 01:34 PM
Scott and Nick were walking down the corridor when Scott saw Amber "Hi!" Scott said as he touched her shoulder "Hi im Scott remember?" Scott asked "You scared?" Scott asked Amber

Sapphire
December 22nd, 2003, 06:48 AM
Amber looked at Scott. "Huh? wha? oh, No. Im not scared." amber said, toughing up. "I..just dont like to be alone. It's fun to talk to someone. Anyways, where ya headin? Ive got to go ...here." amber said, showing Scott her letter.

Rift
December 22nd, 2003, 11:21 AM
"Wow! what a coinkidink, im goin there too!" Scott said as he turned to Nick "So wheres this room at again?" ^_^; Scott asked

flygonruler1
December 23rd, 2003, 05:34 PM
"I thought it was at the top of the stairs at floor 6"nick said
*im gone*

HAJIME
December 24th, 2003, 12:18 PM
((..sugar.. sorry i've been gone so long.. and sorry for letting you down flygon ruler... er.. i'm no good with other peoples chars.. how about we wait till his return an then we will altomatically make it the day of the thingy watsit.. because this rp is lagging right now. I wil be away from the 3ed of jan.. but mostly over christmas i'll be on and off.. ok guys.. agreed?))

Sapphire
December 25th, 2003, 08:28 AM
"Well," Amber said, smiling. "I guess we could go together!" She told Scott
--
I havent had a short post in a while..^^;

flygonruler1
December 30th, 2003, 07:33 AM
im back.................../.,/

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 07:36 AM
Hi again! thanks for coming back! no one has been posting!

flygonruler1
December 30th, 2003, 07:41 AM
yeah,i noticed!
*waits for sapphire L + hajime*

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 07:47 AM
yeah,i noticed!
*waits for sapphire L + hajime*well, I know you'll be waiting somewhat for Scott. its only like 7 am for him..he's probably sleeping.

HAJIME
December 31st, 2003, 05:48 AM
((Ok.. this is getting very slow.. .. let me speed things up))

The next morning joey awoke erly and went to the grand hall at the ******* academy as said in the invitation... He looked around, th hall was empty... "hm..." he slowly walked forward into the center of the hall and looked around him.... Then he looked to the ground, his eyes widened and he looked to his sides again..." Its... a Stadium!" He blinked and found himself walking in circles was amazment. ".. a small stadium.. but still..." He huffed and noticed the others entering the room.

Rift
December 31st, 2003, 05:49 PM
"What the!?" Scott said as he entered the stadium "This is somethin you dont see everyday! when did this get here!?" Scott siad in amazment as Torch and Sky started playing around in the stadium

Sapphire
December 31st, 2003, 05:51 PM
Amber looked around. "wow, Ive never been here before." she said, walking around the place. "This is pretty cool." She said.

Rift
December 31st, 2003, 05:55 PM
"ya it is..." Scott said as he looked around "But who told us to come here in the first place?" Scott siad as he looked around some more

Sapphire
December 31st, 2003, 05:58 PM
"How am I supposed to know?" Amber told Scott. "that is a good question..hmm..." she said, still looking arund

Rift
December 31st, 2003, 06:05 PM
"Hey do you know who sent us theses?" Scott asked Joey as he showed him the letter "was it you?" Scott asked

Sapphire
December 31st, 2003, 06:17 PM
"Ya,"Amber said, "Did you? Do you even know who sent them?" She asked.

Keleri
December 31st, 2003, 10:28 PM
"Oh come on...this is such a waste of time...I'm hungry..."

Adeline ignored Kintaro's discontent mutterings as she looked around the small stadium. She held the letter she'd found on her bed loosely in one hand, the other on her hip. She'd been to this stadium several times before, you didn't go to a school for four years without at least having taken a glance in every room.

The difference was, she had no idea why she was here, and by the look of it, neither did the other kids who'd turned up.

"Hoi," she said, walking up to them, lab coat flapping behind her slightly, "d'any of you know what's up with these letters? Who sent them, anyway?"

"That would be me," said a voice from one set of double-doors, startling all of them.

flygonruler1
January 1st, 2004, 09:14 PM
"who are you!?" nick asked
Nick had seen the stadium before,as going to it for 3 years he should know but he had never seen it this style,and setup.

Rift
January 1st, 2004, 10:56 PM
"Hey! i know who you are!...wait...no i dont...never mind..." Scott said and looked down "Who did you think it was?" Amber asked Scott "Santa..." Scott said

[EDIT]sorry Ally i fixed my typo! :D

Sapphire
January 2nd, 2004, 07:07 PM
"Hey! i know who you are!...wait...no i dont...never mind..." Scott said and looked down "Who did you think it was?" Ally asked Scott "Santa..." Scott saiddude..Scott, ya said Ally..Im Amber for this RP! -.-; poor you...
--
"Santa?" AMBER said(just incase ya forget) "Dude, You've got to be kiddin me!" She told Scott. "Well, who are ya anyways?" She asked.

flygonruler1
January 3rd, 2004, 02:54 PM
*waits for hajime*
~~~~~~~

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 10:51 PM
dude..Scott, ya said Ally..Im Amber for this RP! -.-; poor you...
--
"Santa?" AMBER said(just incase ya forget) "Dude, You've got to be kiddin me!" She told Scott. "Well, who are ya anyways?" She asked.sorry Ally im so use to your characters called that it stuck in my brain...just watch in Pokemon Dimension im gonna call Ally, Amber! :P

HAJIME
January 11th, 2004, 11:45 PM
((The king has returned... So ermm... this rp kinda sucks right now dont it?))

((am i playing the person who sent us all here, sicne this was my idea.. or not? Once i know that ill continue properly))

Joey looks to everyone, "What? You think this was MY stupid idea? I just dont get it..." He huffed and crossed his arms looking away. "Why us? Hmm...?"

Mortale sat and panted by his side, then it barked a bit and scratched its ear.

flygonruler1
January 12th, 2004, 12:51 PM
yeah is slow yes,you contol everything about the guy

HAJIME
January 15th, 2004, 11:09 AM
Joey returned his poochyena to its pokeball as a tall, slimly built man, with dark loosly tied hair entered the room. "I am the one who invited you all here..." He held out his hands up and huge stadium lights lit up the room. His hands returned to his sides and his head tilted slightly with a smirk. Joey frowned and parted his stance some.

flygonruler1
January 15th, 2004, 01:10 PM
"ok..."nick said turning his head to look at the others

Keleri
January 15th, 2004, 05:21 PM
"Uh-huh. Care to explain why we're here, while you're standing there? Hmm? Just a thought,"said Adeline, contempt clinging to her words. She folded her arms, frowning. If there was anything that bothered her most, it was disapproval, and Kintaro's constant complaints were saturated in it. This had better not be a waste of time, she thought.

HAJIME
January 15th, 2004, 11:22 PM
He walked up to Keleri (i forgto what your char name is.. o.O)) and smirked. "If you... and those around you accept. For the rest of your days here at the Wiltown Academy... every friday will be spent in this stadium or in the academy outter grounds." He turned to the others... "You and your pokemon have been chosen..." he walked along side them all, "To undergo the most extensive pokemon training course here at Willtown." His voice grew slightly in tone... " My name is Mr Kezuraki... but, you all may refer to me as sir. Understood?" He stopped when he got to nick who didnt seme to be paying attention.

shep
January 16th, 2004, 02:43 AM
Shep creaked open the door and poked his head in the stadium, by his feet Staryu peeked in as well. They saw the instructor talking to the students, as soon as he turned around Shep bolted behind Amber and Scott, Staryu spinning quickly behind. The two had lost track of time when they had decided to swim around at the pool.

flygonruler1
January 16th, 2004, 12:38 PM
nick was looking up at the cealing
"yeah sure whatever you say mr sir."nick said whith a slight smirk at his mouth
he looked down,"so thats what this big giant thing was about?"
"yay"he muttered

Keleri
January 16th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Adeline frowned and narrowed her eyes, glaring at Kezuraki. There was something about the man that just made her angry.
Kintaro made a hissing noise by blowing air through his clenched jaws. "What a mankey's a--buttocks," he corrected himself hastily, glancing at Adeline.
"Language," she muttered absently. "So...a training programme, then..."
"Playing with the faeries," said Kintaro, itching idly at the base of his tail.
"Do you want to do it?"
"Eh?"
"The training dealie. Do you want to?"
"Uh...sure. Let's try it, and if it's stupid we can quit."
"Corking. Mr Kezuraki?" she began, gaining the 'teacher's' attention.

"We accept. But by Friday you had better mean Friday after school."

HAJIME
January 17th, 2004, 02:50 AM
He turned to the rest of the group with the frown then a slight smirk, "Is 4 'till 6 alright with you...? You'll regret it if you dont stay... But Enough of this chit chat." He walked past the group and sat in an audiance chair... "Please, introduce yourselfs, " He leaned back, and held his hand out encouraging them.

shep
January 18th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Shep cleared his throat and walked to the instructor, Im a water pokemon trainer and this is my Staryu. Staryu spun around and made a friendly "bark" (best way I can describe a Stayu noise)...

Rift
January 18th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I like how Staryu sounds in the Anime, its calls sounds like "Hiya!" or something like that! :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott looked down to Growlithe and Torch "Lets go!" Scott said and patted them on the head and they happily followed. "The names Scott Winters. these are my Pokemon Growlithe and Torch!" Scott said and picked up his only 2 Pokemon.

shep
January 18th, 2004, 10:22 PM
I love Staryu and Starmie....ahem, I think they have the coolest noises, Staryus "Hiya" and Starmies "Brrr" is wonderful to me :-)
------
Shep looked down to the younger student then back to the instructor, "I have other pokemon at my gym but I camer here to further my knowledge on battling other pokemon types." Shep then began to walk away.

HAJIME
January 18th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Shep cleared his throat and walked to the instructor, Im a water pokemon trainer and this is my Staryu. Staryu spun around and made a friendly "bark" (best way I can describe a Stayu noise)...

((.. look, theres no need for a disgussion on the sound a staryu makes! lol...))

The man smirked and leaned onto his knees. "I wouldnt call myself a trainer if i where you, you have far too much to learn... But i admire you taste for water types..."

flygonruler1
January 20th, 2004, 06:33 PM
this thread is kinda slippin,so Im givin it to hajime
(but I might help sometimes)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"names Nick mattson"Nick said to him
" I have a strange liking for flygons"nick said " My pokemon is trampinch"

"And this strange egg......"

HAJIME
January 20th, 2004, 11:11 PM
((...no one else is posting whats the point anymore? .;;; )

shep
January 21st, 2004, 11:36 AM
maybe its just time to put this thread out to pasture...it was a good run...

flygonruler1
January 21st, 2004, 01:29 PM
yes,this is closed(not technoly)

Rift
January 21st, 2004, 09:44 PM
well it was fun while it lasted though...and i dont think ill close this (just in case newbies pick it up or somethin) but if everyone agrees this should be close then ill close it okay? :)

HAJIME
January 21st, 2004, 11:15 PM
well it was fun while it lasted though...and i dont think ill close this (just in case newbies pick it up or somethin) but if everyone agrees this should be close then ill close it okay? :)

*sighs*.. ok then...

Rift
January 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
hey i wont if ya dont want me too, i was just suggestin that.

flygonruler1
January 22nd, 2004, 07:48 PM
dont matter to me
whatever you guys say

Rift
January 22nd, 2004, 08:07 PM
all right then i shall close it was fun but goodbye Willowtown *burys Willowtown in the cemetary of forgotten RPs*

*Closed*