PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] What is Your Team in B/W 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Mr155555
April 23rd, 2012, 10:11 AM
so What is Your Team Once you get This Game My Team Once I get This Game Should Be Like This
1-Samurott (Since i Picked Snivy in White i Decided to give it a try)
2-Lucario (one of my all Times Favorite Pokemon)
3-Ampharos (I Decided To Use A Pokemon From My Old Heartgold Team and Ampharos Was A Bro There)
4-Crobat (Never used a crobat before so might as well use it)
5-Arcanine
6-Reuniclus ( a bro in my original white team)

Blue
April 23rd, 2012, 10:41 AM
Ah!

Well I've kinda thought it through but we're still kind of in the dark about the Pokémon that are in the Pokédex and are available early on etc.
Judging by what we know so far I'd like to have something along the lines of

Serperior
Glaceon
Metagross
Lilligant
Scolipede
Lucario

That's what I've got for now but as more news comes it's likely to change.

Sheep
April 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Well, I'll likely use only Unova Pokemon since it feels right to me when playing through the Unova region; so far, I have this tentative team in mind: Serperior, Excadrill, Sigilyph, Cinccino, Galvantula, and Carracosta. Chances are I'll switch everyone around once I've beaten the E4, though, and start using Pokemon from other regions. :3 When that happens, Flareon will definitely make its way onto my team. Undecided about the rest.

Killjoy
April 23rd, 2012, 02:04 PM
I'm going to try to catch my whole team on impulse, without planning it out this time

Eternal Darkness
April 23rd, 2012, 02:05 PM
Minato the Samurott
Junpei the Stoutland

That's all I decided upon.

Skaterzpenguin
April 23rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
My wishing team for White 2
This team may change since I don't know what kind of Pokemon will upon me. xD

-Emboar
-Archeops
-Xatu
-Tyranitar
-Lapras
-Escavalier

-ty-
April 23rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/549.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/059.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/350.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/405.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/282.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/510.gif

Not sure what Pokemon are going to be featured, but it will hopefully have some of my favorites of each generation.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
April 23rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
Wow, I haven't even thought about this yet...
So far I've only decided on Emboar, and Stoutland...

Gothitelle.
April 23rd, 2012, 03:00 PM
ignore the movesets but this is everyone i plan to use.

Gothitelle
~Modest
-Psychic
-Dark Pulse
-Hp Fighting
-Shadow Ball

Heracross
~Jolly
-Night Slash
-Brick Break
-Struggle Bug
-Venoshock

Samurott
~modest
-ice beam
-surf
-waterfall
-dive

Skarmory
~Adamant
-fly
-night slash
-X Scissor
-Brave Bird (from breading)

Snorlax
~Adamant
-Body Slam
-Crunch
-Brick Break
-Earthquake

Ferrothorn
~Brave
-Metal Claw
-Seed Bomb
-Aerial Ace
-Shadow Claw

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
April 23rd, 2012, 07:06 PM
My Black2/White 2 Team

-Serperior
-Lucario
-Krookodile
-Archeops
-Gardevoir
-Tyranitar

LegendaryFSK
April 23rd, 2012, 08:15 PM
I'm sure this will change as we get more info about the Pokédex, however this is what I would like to go with...

http://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/497.gif http://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/094.gif http://www.pokecheck.org/i/anims/471.gif http://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/555.gif http://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/573.gif http://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/565.gif

voicerocker
April 23rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Hmm...I actually have an extra team I made on Platinum with half of the Pokemon available!

These are the ones I definitely want to try to use:
Arcanine
Leafeon
Tyranitar
White Kyurem (gotta have my Legendary!)
Metagross
Lapras

Those are from the confirmed list. I was originally thinking of using Serperior, but if I can try to make a better version of that team I made before, I just may sub out my starter this time. Gotta wait to see which other Pokemon will appear though.

dreamcatcher
April 23rd, 2012, 08:48 PM
Emboar, Metagross, Leafeon, Jellicent, Dragonite? (fingers crossed) and Archeops <3

Asuf
April 24th, 2012, 02:43 AM
I would like an Eevee team, all except Flareon or Umbreon (can't decide which one to cut between these) Or if not I'll choose Oshawott as my starter as I did in Black, then catch Pokemon as I go and use what I like I guess...

Pyrax
April 25th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I'm planning to use pokémon I've trained in the past, but never actually used.

Samurott - I prefer the Oshawott line over the Tepig line.
Krookodile - I never got to use one in White, so might as well use one for b/w 2.
Skarmory - I've never actually used pokémon that don't evolve. So this will be interesting.
Haxorus - Same deal with Krookodile, I never got to use it in White.
Chandelure - Same reason why I'm using Haxorus and Krookodile.
Blaziken - I'll probably end up replacing 'ken (since I already have Chandelure for fire), but I'm keeping him on the team for now as my fighting type.

Of course, I'll be breeding Skarmory, Chandelure, Haxorus, and Blaziken at the very least. I can easily nab a Sandile on the way to Castelia.

RedJ
April 25th, 2012, 11:58 AM
It'll depend on the Gym Leaders. Ever since I lost to Lenora(I find losing to any Normal type completely unacceptable), all six of my Pokemon target the current Gym Leader's weaknesses, which I abuse relentlessly.

Crimson5M
April 25th, 2012, 12:27 PM
I haven't a clue because the Pokédex hasn't been completely released yet.
Uhh...but I'm picking Snivy :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 25th, 2012, 01:04 PM
The only members set in stone are Samurott and Archeops. Jolteon is also probably going to be on the team unless Eevee/Thunderstone isn't found until late in the game.

Others will be:
Resident cat Pokemon, following this hierarchy based on which ones end up in the game:
Persian > Liepard > Purugly > Delcatty

#5 will be a Ground type of some sort. I'm hoping Flygon but I'll also settle for Nidoking, Golurk, or Krookodile.

#6 will be random. Lilligant, Metagross, or Reuniclus are the most likely candidates.

Joshawott
April 25th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Personally, I don't like to plan out my team members prior to acquiring them. That said, I'm still confused as to how I'll be organizing my team (i.e. a couple of Unova Pokémon and the rest from other regions).

Alpha King
April 25th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Not quite sure exactly waht I want but I know I want to try out:
-Unfezant
-Arcanine

I'm thinking of giving Samurott a chance this round, since I tried raising it, but never had a real good time with it.

Count
April 25th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I don't want to think this through too much... I also think I'll be using way more than 6 pokémon, switching pokémon depending on my current area/gym.

http://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/497.gifhttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/136.gifhttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/131.gifhttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/567.gifhttp://www.pokecheck.org/i/anim/181.gif
These are some of the ones I'll definitely be using, though. That wouldn't be such a bad team, either...

Lonely_LizardX2
April 25th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Not sure what my team will be, but I'd like to get:

Krookodile (since he was one of my favorite Pokemon in White)
Haxorus (just because I never gave this Pokemon much of a chance in White)
Scizor (crossing my fingers)

Xander Olivieri
April 25th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Right now I only know I'm starting with Oshawott. Don't know what else I'll be taking onto my team, though I generally have 1 Permanent Flier on my team so depending on what birds are available, (prays for Pidgey), I will have at least 1 Flying Type.

So tempted to get Riolu since it appears to be somewhat early. Everything else is up in the air.

tj4bigred
April 25th, 2012, 07:26 PM
So far I've pretty much decided on:

Oshawott
Growlithe
Riolu
Sneasel

Based on what we know of course. But if Trapinch is confirmed to be in the game, I'll probably want one of those.

Although, I'll probably do a bunch of planning than just play the game spontaneously. I think it'd be more fun to just pick Pokémon that I see as I go along. =P

Alinthea
April 26th, 2012, 01:07 AM
I honestly have no idea what my team will be.
I haven't played B&W in a while, so I have forgotten most of the new Pokemon. However, I normally decide what my team is when I go through the story and get into it a bit more.

Normally when I have beat a couple of gyms, I will then go around and build up my team; the ones previous to this will just be simple place holders.

leslie7
April 26th, 2012, 04:00 AM
If possible:
1.Serperior
2.Umbreon
3.Gigalith
4.Excadrill
5.Swanna
6.Metagross

bwburke94
April 26th, 2012, 06:38 AM
I decided on my B/W teams shortly after the games were released in Japan. The same will likely go for B2/W2.

Beth
April 27th, 2012, 11:30 PM
From the previews I saw on YouTube, you can catch Mareep!
Ampharos will definitively be on my list!
Can you catch Eevees in the wild? I hope so. I love Glaceon. Hehehe.

Esper
April 28th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I think I'm going to try playing through using Pokemon I haven't used before. That means I'll probably pick Snivy to start and... I guess I'll have to wait and see what's available before I make my picks.

★Midnight★
April 28th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Hmm...
•Snivy
-Because I haven't tried to see how it battles.
•Riolu/Lucario
-My favourite Pokemon. xD
• Scolipede
-I never thought about using Scolipede, but Homika being a Poison type, I just gotta try! xD
•Mareep/Flaffy/Ampharos
-It was a great battler in my Platinum!
•Eevee?
I saw it somewhere...I gotta have Glaceon! (If there's one of those icy rocks.)
• -A legendary-
-Probably Black Kyurem/White Kyurem

Xander Olivieri
April 28th, 2012, 11:27 AM
•Eevee?
I saw it somewhere...I gotta have Glaceon! (If there's one of those icy rocks.)

If its exactly like B/W in layout, the Frozen/Icy Rock is at the bottom of Twist Mountain.

Forever
May 6th, 2012, 11:50 PM
I'm kinda considering mostly fighting types. Since it's likely Sawk/Scrafty/Conkeldurr will still be in, and Emboar is still in the games, yeaaah. Depending on what else there is I'll chuck on a Herdier and then a filler. :x

giradialkia
May 7th, 2012, 12:58 AM
I'm actually surprised at how many people are picking Snivy. to each their own, and all, but I tried Snivy and thought it was awful xD

I'm going to wait until the games come out in Japan before deciding on a team, but I've already convinced myself that I'd like to use Arcanine, Lapras and Tyranitar. I'm not sure about the others but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to box the starter (probably Oshawott). I just hope I can at least get Growlithe relatively early on.

Hikamaru
May 7th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I'm actually surprised at how many people are picking Snivy. to each their own, and all, but I tried Snivy and thought it was awful xD.

Yeah, but it's probably Snivy's appearance that's making people want it.

I will get both versions.

I am choosing Oshawott in Black 2, Tepig in White 2.

Once I see more Pokemon being revealed I will plan my team.

I will do my standard Grass/Fire/Water trio as well as a Flying-type and two fillers for both teams.

HyperXhydra
May 7th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Until the full regional dex reveal then I will decide, right now the starter I will choose is Oshawott.

revere
May 7th, 2012, 04:38 AM
Hmm, for me, my team should be......

1. Serperior
2. Haxorus
3. Hydreigon
4. Braviary
5. Escavalier
6. Sawk

Dragon Scales
May 7th, 2012, 06:31 AM
I'm going to use a Unova-specific team again, because it feels more authentic imo. Haven't so much thought about which Pokemon I'll be using yet at this stage, though I know Oshawott will be my starter Pokemon, and I'll more than likely have a Dragon-type of some kind on my team. Possibly either Haxorus, or Hydreigon. XD Sometimes I just prefer the spur of the moment time thing, and feel like training a particular Pokemon on-the-spot rather than ahead of time. :)

Aquarius1997
May 7th, 2012, 12:06 PM
I will have no idea until the pokedex is oficially announced i know that im so happy that new dark types would be added because i gettin tired of using krookidile,scrafty and bisharp

Superjub
May 7th, 2012, 01:23 PM
To be honest, since so little Pokemon have been revelaed to be in the expanded PokeDex, I honestly have no idea. I'd like to use either Lucario or Metagross though. I haven't used either properly before, and I would really want to. However, I like to have quite a diverse team, so I don't know out of the two I would pick. I'd go with Oshawott/Samurott as my water type though. That's about it at the moment to be honest. XP I kinda want to use Espeon again though, so I can see myself using Lucario- that is, if I don't discover any other cool Pokemon as I play. I'd also like to give Chandelure a go too.

Honestly, I might take a similar approach to Captain Fabio this time around. I honestly can't decide on a team right now, and will probably play the game and choose Pokemon I like and/or I think are strong as I go along. ^^

apahllo
May 7th, 2012, 03:32 PM
i believe its more fun to pick as you go instead of predetermining the team. although designing a team would be great on the second copy or replay...

Kaori
May 11th, 2012, 02:22 AM
^ Planning teams are the best though!

Well I haven't really put much thought on my team yet, but I know Oshawott will be my starter. If Taillow comes in the game early, Swellow will be my flying type.

BryGuy Shinigami
May 12th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Oshawatt (evolved)
Pansear (if you get a elemental monkey again) (evolved)
Munna (evolved)
Braviary
Sandile (evolved)
Sawk

(that's my main party I plan to have in Black 2, (evolved) means I am going to catch them as their 1st form, then fully evolve them. I decided not to use any Legendaries, but catch them and keep them in the PC Boxes.)

Blue
May 12th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Ok so it's changed slightly,

Serperior
Lucario
Metagross (If you can catch Beldum early on)
Eeveelution (Glaceon/Leafeon)
Leavanny/Mienshao
Weavile/Toxicroak

Something like that anyway although it will most likely change as more get revealed as did last time.

Misthallery
May 12th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Hmm, well, I know I'd like to have my Reuniclus on my team, but that's about all I've decided so far. I don't know who I want to choose for my starter yet, though - I chose Snivy last time, and I'm thinking of choosing Oshawott this time.

Cordelia
May 12th, 2012, 06:29 AM
I haven't really thought too much about my team, but I will probably have whatever's available and works to get through the story and begin to RNG abuse... or I'll just be naughty and toss in some RNG'd Pokemon xD I'm not sure yet.

Squirrel
May 12th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Honestly I haven't been keeping up with the dex that's going to be involved in the new games, but I intend to choose Snivy as my starter since that's the one I used least recently, then as for the rest of my team it'll be whatever I find along the way which seems interesting. I don't tend to plan out my teams before starting the games since I'm quite spontaneous with what I choose, so it'll be a nice surprise whilst I'm playing. Although I would like to try out using Cryogonal if its in the dex c:

May 14th, 2012, 08:18 PM
With the new Pokemon announced I've managed to make a better list of what my team will be.
Emboar
Lucario
Leafeon
Metagross
Tyranitar or Magmotar
Staraptor

Fletchay
May 15th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I have to plan my team in advance, no joke, I get frustrated if I have two people in the same team that start with the same letter or are all similar colours :(

My team will be something like
Embroar
Vaporeon
Leavanny
Braivary
Dolphan (Dream World from White)
Chandlure

Tarje
May 18th, 2012, 10:02 AM
My final team will be
Fire - Emboar - can't go wrong with the moves it can learn well rounded
Water- Swanna - (hold leftovers) fly, and dive hpkeeper
Grass-Executor - (twisted spoon) leachseed confusion hypnosis dream eater
That's all I got so far

I need friends and hackers I have a great game idea pm me pls

Ephemeral Euphoria
May 18th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Thinking of going with Serperior as my starter and will probably end up using Carracosta/Archeops, Haxorus, Metagross, Vaporeon/Jolteon/Espeon, and a random guy like Darmanitan, Tyranitar, or Excadrill filling in the 6th slot there.

Iceman3317
May 18th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Hmm I hate that a lot of people have chose some of these pokemon over and over agian,and really depends if all the Unova pokemon will be avalible like before. But this is what I am going with.

Samurott
Lucario
Arcanine
Garchomp or Hydreigon
Bisharp or Krookodile
And my signature pokemon Braviary.

This is probably my team afterwards. I can't really tell what my in game storyline will be,because we do not know exacly what pokemon are on the routes this go around.

miltankRancher
May 20th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Looking at the possible prev Gen pokemon, so far, i am thinking my team would be somewhat like this:

Samurott. Yes, I will be starting off with Oshawott.
Metagross. FOR THE WIN.
Lilligant, if it still available. :)
Stoutland.
Arcanine, another good Pokemon brought back.
Glaceon/ Jolteon. :)

Perrie ✿
May 20th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Isn't it kinda early to be thinking about this? I mean, I only want like 1 Unova Pokemon in my team and the rest will be non-native Pokemon. Hopefully it'll be like;

Arcanine
Emolga
Vaporeon
what
what
what

If HM's are focused on more this time around I guess one will be a HM slave. Praying that Bibarel is around.

TheGeminiQueen
May 20th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Okay, so the only ones I know for sure are:

Serperior (I love his design, he actually worked really well with my black team)
Lucario (Gah! I just love this poke so much. <3)
Hydreigon (Gotta have a dragon type and he's my current favorite.)
Arcanine (Tentative, need to see what other fire types get released.)

Still need:

Water Type (Surf + Coverage)
Flying Type (Fly)

Tarje
May 21st, 2012, 03:21 PM
Emboar
Honchcrow
lanturn/galvantulla
Torterra/executor
Any ideas for other team members

Tarje
May 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM
I wonder what u guys would think of my team so far changed it alit since in going even train as much as possible

Emboar
Honchkrow
Lanturn/Galvantulla
Executor/Torterra
Other options for fillers
Whischash?/Swampert?/Milotic?/ Haxorus?/Gigalith?/idk those would be my hitters
I love swanna tho I love. It so much

Zerrah.
May 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM
I'm going to most likely box the starter or use it as an HM slave. Hmm...so I'd probably start with Oshawott. But my team will probably be:
>Swoobat/Swanna
>Scolipede
>Lilligant
>Galvantula
>Bisharp/Lucario
>Heatmor/Arcanine

All of the Unova Pokemon listed above I have never used at all, so I'm tempted to not use Arcanine and Lucario since I have used them....Hmm....

Rodriguezjames55
May 21st, 2012, 07:07 PM
pure generation v Bisharp Zoroack Reuniclus Samurott Hydreigon scrafty
hybrid Bisharp Zoroack Hydreigon charizard lucario flygon

torchickensandwich
May 21st, 2012, 07:14 PM
I have no idea what my team will be until the new regional Pokedex for the games is revealed.

My starter will definitely be Oshawott and that's all I know as of now.

KingCyndaquil
May 21st, 2012, 07:15 PM
so far my team is as follows:
Smaurott
Arcanine
Lucario
Braivery
Jolteon
Espeon

this will more then likely be my team, I feel weird without my starter lol but yeah only two Gen V Pokemon, i'm just hoping that braiverys pre-evolutions are catchable kinda early (like around the second or third badge) i hate to go long without a flying type on my team.

Migrating Mews
May 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM
I think mine for the champion will be:

Pikachu LV. 78
Mew LV. 67
White Kyurem LV. 64
Samurott LV. 73
Shaymin LV. 100
Pidgeot LV. 77

turns out some other person posted an similar one. Sorry bro. :/

Plasmette
May 22nd, 2012, 06:12 PM
Wait waht is this about? Is this for facing the final opponent or Wifi battles?

And lol, legendaries. Cheap.

Migrating Mews
May 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
I kinda like legendarys. I will for sure use Mew though. lol

And this is for your finale team against the champion (who ever it is.)

Loner_grunger
May 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Still don't know exactly, but obviously a Draconic or Bug Team.

AyumuHunter
May 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Hm this will be hard but if anything I will have a Azumarill as one of my final teammates as well as a Sawsbuck, Scolipede, maybe a Lucario, Samurott and A electric type

Migrating Mews
May 22nd, 2012, 09:56 PM
Thank you for the answer. After all, it is pretty hard to determine your team 3 months away… lol.

Playing Pokemon Leaf Green. Fun classic. :)

Flygon-Gal
May 23rd, 2012, 09:46 AM
1.http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/99/503.png Used snivy line in black, so why not try oshawott?
2.http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/14/567.pngUsed tirtouga ib black.
3.http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/16/330.pngLove Flygon!!
4.http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/e/e5/609.pngTrained it in Black, never properly used it though.

5. A grass type?

6. electric or dark type

deoxys121
May 23rd, 2012, 09:49 AM
Let's see... after seeing what Pokemon are available, I think my team will be something like this:
Samurott
Arcanine
Leavanny
Jolteon
Lucario
A flying-type. Maybe I'll use Sacred Beast form Tornadus. I don't mind using non-mascot legendaries in-game so much.

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 09:35 AM
For one team, I have so far planned:

Samurott
Arcanine
Leavanny
Magnezone/Ampharos
???(Haxorus?)
???(Flying type)

And of course, this team is subject to change.

Edpokman
June 9th, 2012, 02:21 AM
I think i'll go with...
*Serperior(heard he's a beast)
*Arcanine (One of my favourites!)
*Lucario (...)
*Any -Eon pokemon (Strong and cute) (Probably espeon or jolteon)
*Dragonite (No need for words)
*Gallade (if available...)

Paulo27ms
June 9th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I'll figure it out when I start playing :D, yup that pro.

Hikamaru
June 9th, 2012, 02:28 AM
My team will be...

- Samurott (I will be choosing Oshawott cos I love him)
- Lucario (He's popular plus I used him on my Platinum team)
- Random Fire
- Random Grass
- Random Flying
- Ampharos or a Random Psychic

I'm still going with my Grass/Fire/Water pattern, with one being the starter. Along with a Pokemon capable of using an Electric attack, a Fly user and the last slot goes to a filler of a random type.

stickdynasty
June 9th, 2012, 02:44 AM
People seem to be choosing quite a few pseudo legendaries, don't they? I will probably choose a completely random team from a random generator. In Black I didn't even have all my pokemon evolved when I beat Ghetsis, so I hope this game is harder. And for a tentative six random pokemon:
Pidgeot
Jumpluff
Sharpedo
Magnezone
Mienshao
Breloom (or Houndoom)

They may change if some of them are not available.

Porynoir
June 9th, 2012, 03:53 PM
My team will probably be....

Porygon-Z
Serperior (chose Oshawott in Black)
Metagross
Maybe Dusknoir
Darmanitan
Some water type

Zephele
June 9th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I honestly have no idea. It's a bit early for me to decide - it's something I'll probably plan out closer to the English release date. Though I have decided that, if I don't do a challenge for my first playthrough, I'll stick to trying to use Pokemon I've never used before, since there's still a lot I've wanted to try in Unova. I've also decided to limit my use of pre-Gen V Pokemon down to 2 at most.

Some Pokemon in particular that I want to try are Durant and Hydreigon, and an Eevee evolution that I've yet to use (I'm leaning towards Jolteon at the moment), but I just don't know at this point.

droomph
June 9th, 2012, 07:56 PM
OMG SO MANY GROVYLES LUCARIOS.

But I don't know right now. I think I'll go with Oshawott this time for sure though. Then I'll see what pops up and catch it as I see fit :D

Altairis
June 9th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Probably something along the lines of:
- Emboar
- Lapras
- Stoutland
- Espeon
- Bisharp
- Galvantula

We don't know what's going to be available and when ingame, so I'll probably change this around.

XSky RiderX
June 10th, 2012, 12:32 AM
With what is shown to be in the pokedex as of this post, my team will comprise of:

- Tyrannitar
- Reuniclus
- Samurott
- Magnezone
- Magmortar
- Haxorus

Gamefreak's yet to reveal the remaining Pokedex, but I'm highly certain they will include something that I'll prefer over what I contemplate as my team.

Zoroark98
June 10th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I think it will be something as:
Samurott
Excadrill
Gothitelle
Galvantula
Magmortar
Leavanny

Maybe I'll change some members when I will know the other pokemon that I can find.

stds181993
June 10th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Emboar (He's a lot tougher than he looks and I love him for it)
Gallade (My favorite Pokemon of all time, besides Pikachu. I hope he's in the new Unova Dex)
Gigalith (He can blow away a huge mointain with ease and can never get any one-hit-KO. How can you say no to such a badass Pokemon?)
Krookodile (Just look at him and tell me he doesn't look like powerful badass croc. Also he's Ground type, my favorite type ever)
Gothitelle (A creepy goth girl who can tell the time of death for anyone and yet I love her, I just do, I can't explain why, maybe it's her typing or her appearance, I don't know)
Swanna (One of the worst Unova pokemon ever?!!! If I ever did a video walkthrough about Pokemon Black, I would prove them dead wrong)

Eeohnex
June 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I honestly haven't planned my team for B/W 2 yet but certainly I'll be choosing Oshawott as my starter. I will probably add Growlithe to my team depending what part of the game it's going to be available to catch.

For sure, I'll be using Gen 1&2 Pokémon, since they are my favorite.

Plasmette
June 14th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Well, since Eevee and Riolu are in there, Vaporeon and Lucario are certainly going on my team. Maybe even Arcanine. I'm picking Snivy.

oh yeah METAGROSS. I can't wait to raise a stupidly weak Pokemon only for it to own everything in the end. Its going to be the finisher in the final battle, I guarantee!

Aquarius1997
June 14th, 2012, 09:58 PM
I am a very careful pokemon player,my team has to cover all types and have desirable natures(some tick in me strives for protection) so my first playthrough would be a safe easy in game mode team of

-Emboar= fire/fighting really helps
-Jolteon= speedy electric perfect in-game pokemon
-Krookadile= i know its in the pokedex, just has to be
-Unfezant OR Archeops= depends on the location of the fossil guy
-Lapras= need a ice surfer
-hm slave

Once i know the game from the back of my hand(second playthrough) i would try bizarre but awesome teams

Bethanie
June 14th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Dunno yet, but Mareep is in the wild, so defiantly!

Serperior#1
June 16th, 2012, 12:07 PM
My ultimate team: Serperior, Zoroark,Hyrdreigon,Haxorus,Volcarano, and Archeops gotta have a flyer. Ill definitly be trading over my white team who is extremelly powerful i beat the E4 70 times

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Vsjester13
June 16th, 2012, 12:32 PM
My team's gonna be this.
Emboar:i chose Samurott and Snivy in black and whte so time to give tepig a try
Golduck:I like ducks
Arcanine: Die unova cat pokemon at the hands of the kanto dog
Magmoter:Cause i like it more then electicvire
Muk: The great mightly poo shall rise
Metagross

garjora
June 16th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Well i'll probably use Pokémon I never used in White. I do know, however, that I shall obtain a magby because Magmar's are awesome.

Haseyo
June 16th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I only like creating a team in advance when I know what Pokemon are in which areas, and at what point in the game. Since I know none of that, I will be winging my team, but I will start with Snivy so I can have something defensive in case I get surprised by trainers. I could wait a bit until they start showing which Pokemon are in what areas, but I will be playing the Japanese version asap, and chances are it won't be up.

ISA56 2.0
June 17th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Hmm, my team will most likely be composed of:

Serperior
Arcanine
Lucario
Excadrill
Octillery
Haxorus

SolarAbusoru
June 17th, 2012, 12:03 PM
concerning what's been shown in the pokedex, animated trailer, and events.
My team will be:
Emboar
Arcanine
Lucario
Resolute Keldeo (I don't care about ubers or legendaries or stuff, I like Keldeo, so it's going in my team)
Samurott
Braviary

Perrie ✿
June 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM
With the announcements of more Pokemon I've changed mine slightly. Still using a different Pokemon as my starter, I don't know if it'll be Arcanine anymore. Either that or Delcatty. I may replace Vaporeon with Keldeo. Idk about using legends on my in-game team. I hope either Salamance or Swellow are in the game, because I'll be choosing one of them. Emolga is still in. And I've decided on Weezing, too.

Haseyo
June 17th, 2012, 04:18 PM
During my first run, I never use a legendary because I want to make sure it's a challenge.

kazekage1ichibi
June 19th, 2012, 11:41 AM
-Espeon
-swampert
-venosaur
-hitmonchan
-absol
-magmar
should be fun.

Illuminaughty
June 19th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Hey everyone, serebii has updated the confirmed pokemon of regional pokedex for pokemon black & white 2. So far, it they have confirmed about 100 of them.
Not sure what all their sources are, but this is what they have, also look at the menu on the right to check for any version exclusives. Hope this helps :)
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

My team, if I can only choose from these 100 that have been confirmed out of 300 pokemon:

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/497.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/059.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/131.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/181.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/428.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/510.gif

Glaceon_
June 19th, 2012, 02:19 PM
From the absolutely awesome Japanese trailer I've seen for the game, it looks like some of the older generation Pokemon will be present, as Arcanine, Lucario and Seviper (I'm sure among others that people saw) made appearances on the protagonist's and the new-style Team Plasma's ranks.

As for a specific team I'd be using, I'm not really all that sure... assuming that we'll be starting with Unova's Starters, I'll probably go with my safe-bet of either Snivy or Oshawott; sadly leaving Tepig as the only Starter Pokemon I've never actually used. (which is a shame, since I really like his basic form) As for the rest, I'll keep things quiet for now, though it would be nice to be able to use some of our favourites from previous Generations alongside our Unova favourites.

But as with everything, we'll have to wait and see. I could be a little outdated on all my information about BW2, but I honestly haven't been keeping up with it all, as I did with BW.

DestinyDecade
June 19th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I'm more for a variety. I may start with an Oshawott because I already started with Snivy and Tepig. But my team is more of a variety based team.

Boarbeque
June 20th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Well, so far I will have Emboar and Electabuzz on my team. The rest of my team will be decided depending upon what's available and when I can get them. I'm personally hoping for Grumpig and Bisharp to be available before the 6th gym.

Perrie ✿
June 23rd, 2012, 12:59 AM
With more Pokemon being added it's made my team making a little easier. :D

- Arcanine
- Vaporeon
- Weezing
- Delcatty [starter]
- Gliscor

Hopefully they're all available and spaced out. :P

SnowpointQuincy
June 23rd, 2012, 02:12 AM
I was so exited about Krookodile when BW came out, but I never used him in 3 playthroughs of the game. So, he is first on my list.

Arcanine will be hard to pass up.

Don't use starters that much, because there are so many other GREAT pokemon to play with.

King Goodra
June 23rd, 2012, 06:06 AM
I don't know what team members I'll have adventuring through the game, but I'll ultimately be with this team here:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/47/Spr_5b_497.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/35/Spr_5b_376_s.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/fc/Spr_5b_405_m.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f9/Spr_5b_208_m_s.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/0a/Spr_5b_609_s.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c1/Spr_5b_230.png

My favorites! <3

June 23rd, 2012, 06:22 AM
Well with more Pokemon known I have compiled a more perfect team list
-Emboar
-Lucario
-Gligar
-Arcanine
-Electivire
-Leafeon

with possible replacements of Watchog, Stroutland, and Ninetails.

Xander Olivieri
June 23rd, 2012, 06:56 AM
Going off what is released so far my team is going to be looking like this:

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/503.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/448.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/059.gif

Those three for sure...I may even do something new and add in a Poison Type cause I never really used one before...

Definatly catching me an Eevee just don't know what I plan on evolving it into. I have water and Fire already and I don't have a particular like for Jolteon so my Eevee may be evolved into a Grass, Ice, Psychic, or Dark Type.

Last spot is defiantly a flier. So something capable of learning fly. Just haven't decided on what. May take a Dragon cause I really want one.

Haseyo
June 23rd, 2012, 07:28 AM
So far I have a:

Servine
Growlithe (you can find one in the second town's grass / factory below it, VERY early)
Flaffy
Riolu (have fun, like 5% chance at Mareep Farm)

Waiting for a good water type, and I'm unsure what I want as my last. Maybe something Psychic type.

Tanveer
June 23rd, 2012, 07:59 AM
Current team:
Samurott
Lucario
Growlithe (I am thinking of replacing this, because I dont know where to get firestone. Anyone PM me?)

Digimon Kaiser
June 23rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
Black 2

Emboar
Crobat
Jolteon
Scolipede
Krookodile
Jellicent

White 2

Emboar
Wailord
Drifblim
Galvantula
Roserade
Umbreon

Planned teams for the NA release.

Lezza
June 23rd, 2012, 10:06 AM
For me:
If I get Black 2:
Magmortar
Azurmarill
Leafeon
Flygon
Drifblim
Heracross

If I get White 2:
Lucario
Electivire
Arcanine
Delcatty
Vaporeon
Braivary

If I had a choice, i would go for my White 2 Team,
due to half of them being in my favourite top 20(Arcanine, Delcatty, Braivary)

Mew~
June 23rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
I've not narrowed it down yet, as I'm not 100%, but this is what I'm thinking of at the moment:
Serperior
Ampharos
Growlithe/Eevee
Scrafty/Lucario
Lapras
Zoroark

Jellicent♀
June 23rd, 2012, 10:35 AM
I can't really figure out what I want for sure, but this is what I have figured out for now:
-Jellicent(f)
-Roserade
-Gothitelle
-Vespiquen
-Keldeo
-Mamoswine

Haseyo
June 23rd, 2012, 10:37 AM
I have a feeling Arcanine will be staple in just about every party, lol. They gave us pretty good fire options this go-round. I really dislike Emboar's speed so I only chose Tepig once. Infernape spoiled me.

I've noticed a lack of Psychic types in many posted teams. Sorry if I'm rambling, just making observations haha.

G.U.Y.
June 23rd, 2012, 10:48 AM
I only have 3 badges currently, and I am not sure what I am going to put on my team yet but I have:

- Dewott
- Growlithe
- Eevee

I want Eevee to evolve into Umbreon, I did want Leafeon but that isn't until post-game. :( Maybe Tyranitar? Hm, I'll probably just find random Pokemon I like and catch them.

Boarbeque
June 23rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
Just up to the 2nd gym.
- Pignite
- Elekid

I might get myself a poison type. Possibly a koffing?

I have a feeling Arcanine will be staple in just about every party, lol. They gave us pretty good fire options this go-round. I really dislike Emboar's speed so I only chose Tepig once. Infernape spoiled me.

I've noticed a lack of Psychic types in many posted teams. Sorry if I'm rambling, just making observations haha.

If I figure out where to get Spoink/Grumpig, I am for sure having one.

.EJ
June 23rd, 2012, 04:58 PM
I'm still not sure on the full pokedex but I'll probably have

Emboar
some sort of Eeveelution
Scolipede

and the rest idk yet

Timmetje
June 24th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Probably something like:

- Dunsparce
- Octillery
- Camerupt
- Ferrothorn
- Gliscor
- Drapion/Grumpig/Banette

Haseyo
June 24th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Made some adjustments, but found my 6. I currently have:

Servine
Growlithe (found a Fire Stone, just learning stuff first)
Azumarill
Espeon
Lucario
Ampharos

It's been working so far pretty well. Eevee took so long to evolve ._.;

Tetra
June 24th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Well, I'm just about to battle Burgh.
Zubat Lv.18 (training right now)
Magnemite Lv. 19
Riolu Lv. 20
Servine Lv.22

Haseyo
June 24th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Also, you guys can add Volcarona on your lists if you want one during the adventure. I just caught a Lv35 one in the cave below the PWT. It leads to the ruins that have been sanded in. I thought it was going to be ridiculous, but it was only Lv35 D:

Not bad for 3 more gyms, but I'm sticking to my Growlithe.

Air Lock
June 24th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Look in my signature. What could be next? The reason why I have 3 fighting types right now is because later Riolu when he evolves won't have his flying type weakness anymore and Keldeo is Water type. Oh and I need a flier. D: A strong one too. :)

GunSaberSeraph
June 24th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Got my 4th Badge this morning:

Ducklett
Magmar
Gurdurr
Eevee
Buneary
Deerling

(In rotation: Flaafy, Trapinch)

Lezza
June 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Probably something like:

- Dunsparce
- Octillery
- Camerupt
- Ferrothorn
- Gliscor
- Drapion/Grumpig/Banette

That might be though, Grumpig is not a choice if you want Camerupt,
Suprisingly they are exclusives, though they aren't considered as 'rivals'
unlike Magby and Elekid, Pinsir and Heracross, and Petilil, Cottonee etc.

Lalala
June 24th, 2012, 04:44 PM
My team will be:
Samurott
Lucario
Arcanine
Flygon
Electabuzz/Jolteon
Virizion
I'll eventually replace someone with White Kyurem. Should I use Electabuzz or Jolteon?

NiiTe
June 24th, 2012, 05:50 PM
My team is:
Samurott
Krookodile
Stoutland
Excadrill
Leavanny
Virizion (Shiny :D)

Yinyang
June 24th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Mine is somewhere around this

Samurott (finally decided)
Arcanine
Magmortar
Metagross
Drapion (already have Tyranitar in White, so I'll just keep Metagross as a main pseudo)
Golduck (instead of Wailord)

Sakura Rain
June 24th, 2012, 09:17 PM
White 2:

Samurott
Arcanine srsly, why is everyone picking growlithe all of a sudden? Arcanine's been a staple on my team ever since Red
Espeon if you can get one, I read about the Dream World ability one in Castelia City but idk
Stoutland I like dog pokemon, okay
Flygon trading my baby shiny Trapinch over from Black. If I can, that is.
Galvantula

Arcanine, Espeon and Flygon for sure. Samurott, Stoutland and Galvantula extremely likely, unless I find something better for each. oh god wait I forgot Lapras is in the regional dex CONFLICT.

Jellicent♀
June 24th, 2012, 09:46 PM
So I've decided to go ahead and make a Water-type team, as an ode to my love for Shizui. c:
So, for my team in White 2, I will have these Pokemon:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll53/lil-D_Teddy/jelgif.gif
Jellicent (female)
Nature - Calm
Moves-
Scald, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Giga Drain

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa462/Zoroark98/647.gif
Keldeo
Nature - Timid
Moves-
Hydro Pump, Secret Sword, Hidden Power, Work Up

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/Moni_4_Ever/POKEMON/Pokemon%20GIFs/Johto/GIFazumarill.gif
Azumarill (female)
Nature - Adamant
Moves-
Super Power, Waterfall, Bulldoze, Ice Punch

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/tailzfoxy96/Pokemon/Sprites/503-Samurott.gif
Samurott (male)
Nature - Adamant
Moves-
Aqua Tail, Megahorn, Super Power, Dragon Tail

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d191/adods/PokemonSprite/365.gif
Walrein (female)
Nature - Modest
Moves-
Blizzard, Super Fang, Surf, Attract

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc449/PokemonOtakuOrg/pokemon/342.gif
Crawdaunt (male)
Nature - Adamant
Moves-
Crabhammer, Crunch, Superpower, Swords Dance

manutdrule
June 25th, 2012, 12:24 AM
after 5th badge have
lvl. 41 conkeldurr
lvl 40 vibrava
lvl 41 magnezone

thats it, i dislike traning too many
prob adding vaporean or jellicent, srsly so hard to find some decent waters...

ISA56 2.0
June 25th, 2012, 01:25 PM
My team in Black 2 will most likely consist of:

Serperior
Arcanine
Lucario
Excadrill/Metagross
Haxorus
Darmanitan/Magmortar

Criminal Syndicate
June 26th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Currently my team has:
White Kyurem lvl 70
Samurott lvl 61
Lucario lvl 59
Ampharos lvl 58
Electivire lvl 59
Swanna lvl 55

Spent all yesterday beating the game. Is it just me or has the difficulty been upped?

Currently my most wanted list is: Meowth, Keldeo, Magby, Cottonee, Gible, Beldom, Drilbur (I should've caught this a long, long time ago. XD), Larvitar, Pidgeot, Shiny Zoroark, and the regi king.

Tropical Sunlight
June 27th, 2012, 12:20 AM
So far I think my team in Black 2 will be:
- Camerupt
- Galvantula/Jolteon
- Aggron/Probopass
- Octillery/Mantine/Starmie/Crawdaunt
- Drapion/Weavile
- Tangrowth

Satoshi Ookami
June 27th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Doing post-game stuff and I'm rotating these members:
Lucario 84, Reshiram 75, Latias 75, Espeon 75, Eelektross 75, Krookodile 75, Vaporeon 75, White Kyurem 70, Emboar 70.

Haseyo
June 27th, 2012, 06:51 AM
I finished the E4 with (all level 55-57):

Serperior (trying to find a Breloom to replace)
Lucario
Arcanine
Ampharos
Azumarill
Espeon

Trying to find more Pokemon to use in the World Tournament.

Sabrewulf238
June 28th, 2012, 03:41 AM
I'm thinking for Black/White 2 I'm going to make an attempt to train some pokemon I haven't trained before....even though picking up a Roserade, Starmie, Camerupt and Ampharos is very tempting I've used all of them before on story run through. I might drop my starter pokemon for the first time too.

So I might go with...

Octillery (I always forget this pokemon exists, even though it looks cool I never really come across it. I intend for that to change though)

Weezing (Another pokemon I've never touched before, plus Koffing appears pretty early in the game)

Electivire/Magnezone/Galvantula (Undecided which to go to, Electivire seems stronger but then Magnezone and Galvantula have an extra typing....anybody here have an opinion on this?)

Mienshao/Scrafty (Again, Scrafty has an extra typing but Mienshao is still really cool to look at)

Camerupt (I said I wouldn't go for this, but I want a fire type and I'm not interested in any of the other fire types)

Whimsicott/Leafeon/Roserade/Serperior (Another tough decision, I've used Roserade before so I know it won't do me wrong....but then playing it safe is no fun)

I guess I'm not fully decided after all, there's a lot of choice. I might consider just trading in some eggs and going with whatever pokemon I want though....it's annoying having to wait until late in the story to pick up the pokemon you want.

So far I have a:
Riolu (have fun, like 5% chance at Mareep Farm)

Try searching for a Surskit in Pokemon RSE and you'll learn the definition of fun. 5% is very doable.

Haseyo
June 28th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I remember spending forever searching for that, just to discover the evolved form wasn't good at all. Wasted so many TMs on it. The fun days of not using the internet for Pokemon.

I swapped out my Serperior for a Flygon.
Still trying to get a Breloom to appear, then have to breed it so it will have Poison Heal.

Glacia~
June 28th, 2012, 08:53 AM
I havent really thought on this alot what is my pokemon team is going to be yet. I might have Liepard and Mienshao on my team but I havent really decided yet..

Satoshi Ookami
June 28th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I remember wanting to have Riolu as soon as possible but then I read somewhere that Riolu is Black 2 only and I gave up, god bless that Hiker in the beginning that has Riolu and you can check that Riolu really is on Sangi Ranch and once I returned, I found it pretty quickly o.O

Anyways, upgraded my rotating team:
Lucario 100, Espeon 80, Umbreon 50, Vaporeon 82, Volcarona 70, shiny Dragonite 70, Eelektross 80, Krookodile 82, Emboar 70, Reshiram 82, Latias 80, White Kyurem 92
(Yeah, I feel the wasted time on emulator xD)

Planning to catch and use the shiny Haxorus since I cannot use legendaries in PWT (they could have at least let Latias participate :/)

diamondmutt1111
June 30th, 2012, 11:54 PM
The only Pokemon so far I have planned are:

Serperior is awesome and personally my favorite starter in the Unova region.

Arcanine is one of my favorite Fire-types and is finally available in the Unova region! Plus he can learn Outrage now so that's is pretty cool. (Well Growlithe can)

Electivire has a lot of type coverage and a great Electric-type. Also I haven't used him in a play-through of a game so yeah.

Braviary because I wanted to use him SOOOO BAD in White (yes, I'm getting White 2) but it was SOOOO LATE in the game to use him. Wait...what if that happens in this game....o well, guess it doesn't matter. This time I WILL use him.

The two other members are currently not known (or more like not planned yet) but I WILL FIND THEM.

That is all. O, and CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 7TH!!!

Blue
July 1st, 2012, 02:34 AM
Still haven't touched the Japanese ROM yet, trying to last out until October but it is hard but anyway, I'm kinda set on this team:

Seperior
Liepard/Jellicent
Flygon
Metagross
Lucario
Lopunny
Mienshao

With the over abundance of regional Pokémon being introduced into these games, I decided to mix it up a bit and these seem to be the ones appearing on several teams.. that and I like all them.

SwalotSam
July 1st, 2012, 02:51 AM
My team should look like this, as long as I can find all of the TMs needed to teach my pokemon specific moves:

Serperior - Ability: Overgrow
Leaf Blade
Toxic
Coil
Dragon Pulse (Move Tutor)

Arcanine - Ability: Intimidate
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace
Extremespeed

Swanna - Ability: Keen Eye
Surf
Fly
Ice Beam
Hurricane

Cinccino - Ability: Skill Link (Dream World)
Rock Blast (Move Tutor)
Bullet Seed (Move Tutor)
Tail Slap
U-Turn

Lucario - Ability: Steadfast
Extremespeed
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Psychic

Krookodile - Ability: Moxie
Crunch
Earthquake
Strength
Stone Edge/Rock Slide

This team is subject to change. Please reply with your opinions, and state any improvements that you feel I should make. Thanks!

PlatinumDude
July 1st, 2012, 06:26 AM
My White 2 team will be similar to my Black team, with a few minor changes or so. Note that this will be subject to change:
-Samurott
-Archeops (egg trade from B/W)
-Haxorus
-Arcanine or Lucario
-Excadrill (if possible; if not, Krookodile)
-Magnezone, Reuniclus or Galvantula

Zaixxx
July 1st, 2012, 11:27 PM
I gave this some thinking and i came up with

Emboar
Haxorus
Bravairy
Lapris
Mr.Mime
Some grass or electric type

TheShinyEevee
July 2nd, 2012, 12:39 AM
For White 2:
Oshawott / Samurott
Growlithe / Arcanine
Eevee / Leafeon
Braviary
Trapinch / Flygon
Riolu / Lucario

For Black 2, I'm probably gonna trade my Lvl 1 Shiny Snivy over from my White version and use that, and try to use a full Unova team. Because I still know hardly anything about Unova..

curiousnathan
July 2nd, 2012, 01:20 AM
I'm mainly opting for capturing regional Pokemon over Unova native, since most of the Unova pokemon I dislike, and the ones I do like, I've used in BW. So far my teams is settled at:

Tyranitar
Arcanine
Crobat
Conkeldur
Samurott

Currently considering an electric type, but jolteon has an icky movepool, which leaves electrivire, which I don't know what moves to give it. xD I usually assign moves as I play, so I suppose it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I'm also considering a grass type, but so far non take my tastes, except for Tropius.

Brendonwii
July 2nd, 2012, 04:26 AM
I only got the Black2 from Japan on Friday.

My team consists of:
Serperior (Charlie)
Koffing
Trapinch
Lucario (Luffy)

Haseyo
July 2nd, 2012, 08:50 AM
Recently swapped out my regular Espeon with the in-game gift Eevee, so now I have a new one with Magic Bounce.

Also found a Shroomish on the GTS so I have my Poison Heal Breloom as well. I need to find something with Aqua Jet so I can breed Azumarill >_<

Narutofan9991
July 3rd, 2012, 06:31 AM
Serperior
Vaporeon
Crobat
Lucario
Nagmortar
Tyranitar(maybe?)

Naruto456910
July 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
I have so far: (Can somesome pretty please help me evolve my Magmar? I already have the Magmarizer on it!)

Drapion lvl. 55
Weezing lvl. 53
Magmar lvl. 52
Absol lvl. 55
Starmie lvl. 55
Krookodile lvl. 58

pokehearts
July 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
1.Samurott
2.Lucario
3.Arcanine
4.Haxorus
5.Crobat/Drifblim
6.Eelektros

OR

1.Emboar
2.Magnezone/Ferrothorn
3.Starmie/Gyrados/Blastoise (Egg Trade)
4.Haxorus/Hydreigon
5.Braviary
6.Nidoking (Egg Trade)

OR

1.Serperior
2.Arcanine/Infernape (Egg Trade)
3.Starmie/Gyrados/Swampert (Egg Trade)
4.Lucario/Gallade/Scizor (Egg Trade)
5.Dragonite (Egg Trade)
6.Golett/Krookidile

I'm going to trade Eggs over from my White Game to get all the Pokemon I want.

chaos11011
July 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Planned team and thought process
To be perfectly honest, I do not know if I'm getting Black 2 or White 2, though, thankfully, this doesn't change which Pokemon are in my team. I'll order the Pokemon on when I'm getting them.

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/497.gif
So, going along, I needed to decide whether or not I wanted to keep my Unova starter and if so, which would I pick. In the long run, I've decided to pick Snivy, as this is a sequel to the game, so why not pick the first Unova Pokemon I've ever used? Besides, I am also going to do a sort of challenge with this, basically, I'm going to go through the game as normal, but without healing in battle and using Set Mode VS Bosses. So basically, a parody of a Wifi battle in harder matches. Serperior fits the bill, as he is extremely bulky and can provide recovery in matches with Leech Seed, Synthesis and Rest (not all at the same time though :Y)

Name: Male: Exterio (YGO Reference) - Female: Hayley (Paramore <3)

Potential Moves: Leaf Blade, Coil, Leech Seed, Aqua Tail, Return, Rest, Synethsis, Dragon Tail, Growth, Giga Drain, Dragon Pulse.

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/508.gif
I never used a Stoutland, to be perfectly honest. I've always used Herdier, then I would box it around the mid-twenties. So I hope I can use bring myself to use one fully in the new game. I'm hoping to get an Intimidater, as those will help greatly in matches.

Name: Male/Female: The Goons (shofu Reference)

Potential Moves: Return, Crunch, Superpower, Dig, Work Up, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Rest, Heal Bell (does this thing even learn it from tutor?)

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/181.gif
I was originally going to use Electivire, as everyone I've seen so far has been using Ampharos, but I decided that I love this line so much that, when I get the game, I'll probably get my doubts and use it anyways, haha.

Name:Male: (lol @ getting a Male) - Female: Dodger (PressHeartToContinue)

Potential Moves: Thunderbolt, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Rest, Heal Bell (Does it learn it?)

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/184.gif
I haven't used Azumarill since Emerald, so I'd love to use one again. It's just one of my favorite Johto Pokemon and I literally screamed in exitement when I heard it would be in B2W2.

Name:Male/Female: Cpt. Azure (one of my drawing OCs)

Potential Moves: Aqua Tail, Surf, Superpower, Return, Ice Punch, Work Up, Dig, Rest, Ice Beam

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/257.gif
It's been a tradition ever since I got Platinum that, when ever I play Pokemon game (and if the challenge allows me to do so), I will trade over a foreign Pokemon to add to my party. Torchic has to be my favorite Fire-typed Pokemon and one of my favorite Hoenn Pokemon in general.

Name:Male: KFC (Food Location/Jimmy31428) - Female: Tesa (Suburgatory)

Potential Moves: Blaze Kick, Brick Break, Brave Bird, Bulk Up, Work Up, Dig, Return, Superpower

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/545.gif
Just used this Pokemon recently in-game, then I used it in RU. I love it to death now and is probably one of my favorite Pokemon in the world.

Name:Male: PMP (PokeMoshPit) or Nbz (emperorznb) - Female: Homika (JP Name for Roxie)

Potential Moves: Megahorn, Dig, Return, Poison Jab (Can I get the TM?), Aqua Tail, Superpower, Toxic

Ginji
July 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
My current team on japanese black 2:
Serperior lv.66
-coil -leaf blade
-leech seed -giga drain
Arcanine lv.68
-outrage -crunch
-flame wheel -flamethrower
Keldeo lv.68
-surf -icy wind
-scared sword -secret sword
Lucario lv.69
-close combat -dragon pulse
-metal claw -aura sphere
(Haruhi)Emolga lv.74 (traded/egg moves)
-T-bolt -hp fighting
-air slash -volt switch
Krookodile lv.67
-EQ -crunch
-rockslide -outrage
sub ins:
espeon lv.60
-bite -covet
-shadow ball -psychic

My soon to be US white 2 team:
oshawott
riolu

Crackin355
July 7th, 2012, 01:33 AM
There are a few I'm speculating on, but this will be it mostly.

Lucario
Electivire
Zoroark
Samurott (Not Sure, Might Change to Serperior or just completely scrap using a Starter)
Eeveelution (It'll be Espeon if I choose to keep Samurott, Vaporeon if I don't)

The Last one I'm not too sure about. A Fire Type Maybe. I kind of want a Dragon-Type early-on.

I think I'll ditch the starter and get either a Darmanitan or a Flygon. Both are cool... But I could just end up getting both and have a full party just like that. Sounds like a plan. I'll end up with Vaporeon which is good.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
July 8th, 2012, 06:57 AM
My first run team, after many edits because of me finding out certain Pokemon/items were unavailable till postgame.

Samurott
Liepard
Ampharos
Espeon
Flygon
Probopass

Probopass is really the only totally new Pokemon that I've never trained before. I like using what's familiar to me xD Overall I like these guys though... a good mix of types with no glaring weakness overlaps.

I was considering "trade-cheating" (like trading over eggs and evolutionary stones that aren't normally available in game) but I want my first run to be "by the books." Second time around, I'll do stuff like trade myself Archen and Meowth eggs and a Thunderstone for Eevee xD

Perrie ✿
July 8th, 2012, 07:08 AM
This wasn't really a planned team, I just caught them as I went... :x

Samurott Level 60
Lucario Level 60
Muk Level 58
Drapion Level 59
Zangoose Level 62
Dwebble Level 19 shut up

I'm sticking to my planned team for when I get the English version, though. :P

Sabrewulf238
July 8th, 2012, 08:16 AM
At what point in pokemon black/white 2 can you start trading over pokemon/eggs?

I've worked a bit more on what I think my team will be come October:

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/110.gif
Weezing (Poison) [Levitate]

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/462.gif
Magnezone (Electric/Steel) [Magnet Pull]

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/224.gif
Octillery (Water) [Suction Cups]

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/286.gif
Breloom (Grass/Fighting) [Poison Heal]

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/561.gif
Sigilyph (Psychic/Flying) [Magic Guard]

???

I'm quite happy with this so far, with the first three pokemon alone I have a resistance against every type. They're all pokemon I've never used before too. Do you think this team looks promising? I don't do competitive play but I still don't want to play through the game feeling totally gimped. :p

I ask about trading because while I should be able to pick up a Koffing & Magnemite early....it looks like Remoraid doesn't show for ages and Shroomish doesn't appear at all.

I haven't decided at all on the 6th pokemon...contemplating going for a Dragon type to cap it off and buff my resistances.

For some reason I don't feel like using many Unova pokemon.

Alli
July 10th, 2012, 08:10 AM
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/t/001.gif
Pkmn Trainer Alli
Badges: 5

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/502.gif
Neeko / Dewott lv. 33 (m) @ Mystic Water
Razor Shell, Aqua Jet, Return, Fury Cutter

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/549.gif
チュりっぺ / Lilligant (f) lv. 33 @ Miracle Seed
Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Giga Drain

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/573.gif
Mark / Cinccino (m) lv. 33 @ Silk Scarf
Tail Slap, Double Slap, Sing, Swift

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/058.gif
Tommy / Growlithe (m) lv. 33 @ Charcoal
Flame Burst, Flame Wheel, Snarl, Return

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/197.gif
Simon / Umbreon (m) lv. 33
Snarl, Quick Attack, Bite, Covet

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/448.gif
Punky / Lucario (m) lv. 33 @ Shell Bell
Force Palm, Ice Punch, Strength, Bone Rush

Haseyo
July 10th, 2012, 08:35 AM
At this point I'm just trying to find different teams for PWT. Bunch of breeding, GTS, etc. Once the story translation finishes I'll start a White 2 and plan a new team.

Sawsbuck_Winter
July 10th, 2012, 03:03 PM
White Version 2

Eevee
Raikou

Black Version 2

Riolu
Suicune
Growlithe

Haven't decided yet on the others.

Chibi Buizel
July 13th, 2012, 07:24 PM
This will likely be my team.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/500.gif http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/419f.gif http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/448.gif http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/135.gif http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/547.gif http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/335.gif

Haven't yet figured out the movesets yet.

Ninjasaur101
July 14th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Sorry for no pictures, I can't post any before 15 posts to prevent spamming.

Samurott Lvl: 36
Magnezone Lvl: 38
Lucario Lvl: 36
Grwolithe Lvl: 35
Grovyle [Traded] Lvl: 35

Gym Badges: 6

I currently just beat Skyla.

Grandpa Freeman
July 14th, 2012, 07:53 PM
my team is emboar lvl 78/ victini lvl 44/ samurott lvl 62/ eelektross lvl 23/ keldeo lvl 30/ azumarill lvl 20

theSyko501
July 15th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Just got my Japan white along with a new DS to play cause i was unsure about region lock.

Starter Snivy level 11 atm
just cought Riolu at Sangi ranch he is now level 8

not sure on either of there abilities yet cause i cant relly read japanese

Haseyo
July 15th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Both of Riolu's abilities deal with flinching. Just know if you ever get hit by a move that flinches:

- If nothing happens and you attack, then you have Inner Focus.
- If you get flinched but your speed raises, then you have Steadfast.

Honestly both aren't all that good except for Fake Out I guess. Lucario is pretty fast.

As for Snivy, it only has one ability which all starters have. This doesn't count for Dreamworld but of course you can't access those so early on without trading.

I've made some changes for PWT, but it sucks that Hidden Power costs BP in this one (18 I believe)

Azumarill - Adamant / Huge Power
Magnezone - Modest / Sturdy (Magnet Pull isn't really useful in-game, trainers seldom switch)
Arcanine - Brave / Intimidate (wish I found Adamant but it was my in-game Arcanine, does fine still)
Hydreigon (in progress) Modest / Levitate
Espeon - Timid / Magic Bounce (such an epic ability)
Breloom - Adamant / Poison Heal

Been pretty good so far for PWT, but it's somewhat luck-based if you don't have good coverage but this new team should be good. Sabrina's Metagross is ridiculous.

voicerocker
July 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Well, I gotta wait for the US release, but I'm pretty sure this will be my final team!

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/14/567.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e2/Spr_5b_479.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/19/Spr_5b_445_m.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b6/Spr_5b_612_s.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/6b/Spr_5b_059.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/1/1c/Spr_5b2_646W.png

Archeops: Dragon Claw, Fly, Steel Wing, Stone Edge
Rotom: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Ominous Wind
Garchomp: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Aqua Tail, Crunch
Haxorus: X-Scissor, Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Giga Impact
Arcanine: Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Wild Charge, Reversal
Kyurem: Dragon Pulse, Fusion Flare, Ice Beam, Ice Burn

Pokestick, good times.
July 16th, 2012, 04:42 AM
As it looks right now I'm gonna go with something like this.
(Going all for Pokémon I've never tried before)

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/503.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/448.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/306.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/609.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/169.gif

As for the sixth one I'm still undecided, but I'm thinking either
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/135.giforhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/462.gif

theSyko501
July 16th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Both of Riolu's abilities deal with flinching. Just know if you ever get hit by a move that flinches:

- If nothing happens and you attack, then you have Inner Focus.
- If you get flinched but your speed raises, then you have Steadfast.

Honestly both aren't all that good except for Fake Out I guess. Lucario is pretty fast.

As for Snivy, it only has one ability which all starters have. This doesn't count for Dreamworld but of course you can't access those so early on without trading.

Thx for letting me know that :)

zcasx
July 19th, 2012, 08:16 AM
samurott
flygon
musharna
arcanine
zoroark
galvantula
rate it please

Rayquaza.
July 19th, 2012, 09:23 AM
An obvious choice for me:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/315684390/zoaroak_by_rayquaza_dot-d57y7mu.gif
Zoroark

http://www.deviantart.com/download/315684734/swanna_by_rayquaza_dot-d57y7we.gif
Swanna

http://www.deviantart.com/download/315684990/haxorus_by_rayquaza_dot-d57y83i.gif
Haxorus

http://www.deviantart.com/download/315685189/tyranitar_by_rayquaza_dot-d57y891.gif
Tyranitar

http://www.deviantart.com/download/315685325/metagross_by_rayquaza_dot-d57y8ct.gif
Metagross

http://www.deviantart.com/download/315685486/emboar_by_rayquaza_dot-d57y8ha.gif
Emboar

Mr. X
July 20th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Have 3 badges so far

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/059.gif
Arcanine (M) lvl 26 @Flash Fire
Fire Fang, Take Down, Reversal, Dig

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/447.gif
Rilou (M) lvl 26 @Steadfast
Force Palm, Quick Attack, Screech, Counter

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/520.gif
Tranquill (F) lvl 25 @Super Luck
Air Cutter, Roost, Leer, Quick Attack

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/507.gif
Herdier (M) lvl 27 @Intimidate (Silk Scarf)
Work Up, Take Down, Dig, Crunch

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/496.gif
Servine (M) lvl 26 @Overgrow (Miracle Seed)
Leech Seed, Growth, Mega Drain, Leaf Tornado

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/081.gif
Magnemite lvl 26 @Sturdy
Thunder Wave, Mirror Shot, Thunder Shock, Magnet Bomb

I'm proably going to redo this team soon. It's holding out ok, but I need to rebuild it into a more proper team. Just a complaint though, but I wish the magnet line could have Levitate as a ability.

Flame999
July 20th, 2012, 10:11 AM
on my team so far is
Wleaf (Serperior)
Scolipede
Magz (Magmortar)
Vire (Electivire)
Krookodile
Skarmory

I might Take Skarmory off i'm not sure if i want it on my team

Dat GudGud
July 20th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I ended up beating the E4+champion with this team:
Level 62 Serperior
Level 62 Absol
Level 67 Vaporeon
Level 62 Flygon
Level 62 Arcanine
Level 62 Lucario

Mattysaurus
July 24th, 2012, 12:35 AM
my team is so perfect right now
Magmar Lv. 43
*waiting on Magmarizer
Crobat Lv. 44
Flygon Lv. 45
Golduck Lv. 44
*thinking of getting a Starmie instead but i've been with this guy since the beginning.
Lucario Lv. 42
Aggron Lv. 46

i ditched my starter right away and i didn't use any GenV pokemon how devastating

NixChill
July 24th, 2012, 04:23 AM
BW2 has not been released in north america (where i live) so i guess this is my dream team:
Serperior
Magmortar
Ampharos
Muk
Camerupt
Garchomp (Shiny)

NiGHtsBeta09
July 25th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Now I'm not 100% sure on my team yet, and it's very well subject to change at any time, but this is what I would like to use, so far.

1 - Emboar (I used him before, but it wouldn't be the same, and I don't like the other Fire-Types much. If I don't then probably Serperior.)
2 - Galvantula (I've always kinda liked this guy, but never used him.)
3 - Umbreon or Vaporeon (favorite Eeveelutions)
4 - Archeops or Gigalith (haven't used Archeops yet, and Gigalith is my favorite 5th Gen Pokemon)
5 - Roserade/Arcanine (depends on my starter, I like both)
6 - Jellicent or many others (depends on my Eeveelution)

I still can't decide who to use, honestly... I'm bad at this! xD

Galdr
July 25th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Well, since I have the game, my team is:

Serperior
Milotic
Arcanine
Zoroark
Staraptor (in-training at the moment)
Lucario

I self traded the Feebas and Starly over so I can raise them. My oh my, was it fun. ^^

DarkenedEarth
July 26th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Micky http://sprites.pokecheck.org/t/001.gif
8 Badges, Beat E4 & Champion

Emboarhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/500.gifLevel 68 (He's done me good so far. Flare Blitz and Hammer Arm are gifts from above.)
Ability: Blaze
Wild Charge
Hammer Arm
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower

Lucario http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/448.gif Level 65 (Took me a little bit to find this one at Sangi Ranch...but it worked out well. Lucario's definitely going to be the most overexposed Pokemon in this game; everyone has one)
Ability: Steadfast
Aura Sphere
Swords Dance
ExtremeSpeed
Close Combat

Espeon http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/196.gifLevel 63 (I love Espeon...even though it was a pain to evolve. Let's just say it involved a LOT of massages and Soothe Bell use.)
Ability: Synchronize
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Quick Attack
Bite
(The last two are temporary. I need to find the TM for Psyshock.)

Lapras http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/131.gif Level 63 (Lapras was one of my most useful Pokemon, but finding it was agonizing. It took a lot of surfing, 50 Max Repels, and lots of trips around the Village Bridge.)
Ability: Shell Armor
Body Slam
Surf
Perish Song
Ice Beam

Magnezone http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/462.gifLevel 51 (Magnezone was really good at capturing the Psychic legends due to his good typing, and Sturdy is a gift from above when you need to Revive and Restore another Pokemon.)
Ability: Sturdy
Magnet Bomb
Thunderbolt
Discharge
Flash Cannon

Salamence http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/373.gif Level 65 (I was ecstatic when I randomly found this in one of the Pinwheel Forest Hidden Hollows. Due to its brute strength, Moxie suits it well.)
Ability: Moxie
Heat Wave (Those Shards DO come into good use.)
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Fly

이큐리
July 27th, 2012, 12:26 AM
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3478/femicon.png
ひまわり♥ [00470]

I just finished the main storyline and completed the Pokémon League yesterday. I was lucky to get some great 'mons from twistedpuppy early in the game. ^-^ All of my Pokémon have lucky eggs. I need that $$. xD

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/612.png
オノノクス | Level 76
Adamant | Mold Breaker | @Lucky Egg
Cut, Outrage, Strength, Dragon Claw
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/sicon/609.png
シャンデラ | Level 79
Modest | Flash Fire | @Lucky Egg
Night Shade, Shadow Ball, Flame Burst, Inferno
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/593.png
ブルンゲル | Level 81
Bold | Water Absorb | @Lucky Egg
Recover, Surf, Ice Beam, Ominous Wind
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/584.png
バイバニラ | Level 75
Timid | Ice Body | @Lucky Egg
Uproar, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Mirror Shot
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/596.png
デンチュラ | Level 75
Timid | Compoundeyes | @Lucky Egg
Bug Buzz, Discharge, Electro Ball, Gastro Acid

SuperSaiyanII
August 5th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I just got my copy a few days ago and I just got to Rebirth Mountain and my team is:
Samurott L.40
~Surf,Revenge,X-Scissor,Slash

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/169.gif
Crobat L.40
~Acrobatics,Air Cutter,Swift,Mean Look

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/637.gif
Volcorona L.40
~Fire Spin,Signal Beam,Gust,String Shot

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/571.gif
Zoroark L.39
~Snarl,Shadow Claw,Scary Face,Taunt

Magnezone L.39
~Volt Switch,Flash Cannon,Thunder Wave,Signal Beam

I'm trying to hold off on my sixth slot for as long as possible until I come across something amazing to be the final addition to my team.

rubin
August 8th, 2012, 07:10 AM
All of my Pokémon have lucky eggs. I need that $$. xDYou're probably thinking of Amulet Coin, Lucky Egg boosts experience.

Anyway, my team in B2:

Arcanine (Intimidate) - Flamethrower / Outrage / Dig / Flare Blitz
Scrafty (Moxie) - Drain Punch / Crunch / Hi Jump Kick / Ice Punch
Cinccino (Technician) - Return / Wake-Up Slap / Rock Blast / Bullet Seed
Lilligant (Own Tempo) - Sleep Powder / Quiver Dance / Giga Drain / Petal Dance
Sigilyph (Magic Guard) - Psychic / Air Slash / Shadow Ball / Fly
Seviper (Shed Skin) - Poison Jab / Earthquake / Coil / Glare

Overall, it was a great team. There wasn't a single Pokemon that I felt was lagging behind the others (besides maybe Seviper lategame, but that's due to ridiculous amounts of Experience Points it consumed in order to level up) and the lack of starter was somehow really refreshing.

Next time (in English W2) I'm probably going to use Haxorus / Lucario / Braviary / Heracross / Reuniclus / Drapion.

soopaord
August 8th, 2012, 09:18 AM
So far all I have is a Mareep and Tepig.

Haven't really planed out my team yet. Maybe I will after I get to the 2nd gym.

<Challenger>
August 11th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Charizard-Blaze-Flamethrower, Fly, Overheat, Slash
Snorlax-Thick Fat-Psychic,Giga Impact,Hyper Beam,Crunch
Venasaur-Overgrown-Solarbeam,Magical Leaf,Sunny Day,Hyper Beam
Dragonite-Multiscale-Dragon Rush,Draco Meteor,Thunder,Fire Blast
Gengar- -Shadow Ball,Shadow Punch,Thunderbolt,Focus Punch
Poliwrath-Torrent-Focus Punch,Surf,Waterfall,Hydro Pump

HypnoFreak
August 11th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I, HypnoFreak, will of course be utilising Hypno in-game: The only place where my favourite friend is feasible! Seismitoad with Rain Dance and Parasect with Dry Skin have excellent synergy and back up each other nicely. To combat the power creep that has made Hypno and Parasect less desirable choices, I've bred for IV's and EV'd them in my White1 game in advance. I tend to go for freakish pokemon with potential in the horror movie business. Nothing else does the trick for me while I massacre my way through the various routes. To those of you who haven't read Parasect's pokedex information, I suggest doing so as soon as possible. Apparently, fungi can be scary.

RedTheTrainer
August 11th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Don't think I posted here yet, but I played the Japanese one, and I have my team sorted out for White 2 When it comes out in the USA.

Black 2 (Japanese Version) Team:
Samurott,
Magnezone,
Arcanine,
Lucario,
Haxorous,
and last one was pretty undetermined because... ;-; i was lazy.

This is gonna be my team for white 2 ENGLISH

English White 2:
Drapion
Serperior,
Electivire (Wifi wont work, but i plan on using Pokeshift from my Heart Gold version to my original Black version, and there I'll trade it to my White 2 via wireless)
Braviary,
Rhyperior, (Like i said, will do the same I did for Electivire, transfer from HG and use Pokeshift to transfer to Black, then trade to White 2,)
Lapras.

Whaddya all think?

Trixy
August 11th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Ninetales
Azumarill
Glaceon
Serperior
Archeops
Krookodile/Absol

Red99
August 11th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I would try to get this team at all cost:
Serperior
Espeon
Zekrom
Darmanitan
Rayquaza
Typhlosion
This is after I beat the Elite 4, of course.

nuzamaki90
August 12th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Current team in Blaze 2 is:
Samurott
Braviary
Haxorus
Lucario
Arcanine
Electivire

Gonna smash the PkMn League with this team.

Altix
August 12th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Snivy....
then Event pokemon....
Then the best pokemon i can get!

Vegeta™
August 13th, 2012, 05:23 AM
1. Oshawott / Snivy
2. Growlithe
3. Zubat
4. Eevee - [Vaporeon] / [Leafeon]
5. Sandile
6. Axew

Pheonix Down
August 13th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Black 2 team:
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/26.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/28.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/123.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/126.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/119.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/112.png
White 2 team:
http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/121.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/149.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/286.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/306.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/330.pnghttp://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/196.png

Kenzi
August 14th, 2012, 10:22 PM
My team on Black 2 consists of:

• Ampharos
• Jellicent
• Zoroark (N's)
• Butterfree
• Swellow
• Cherrim

I bred all of them except N's Zoroark.

Teddy-Pain
August 15th, 2012, 05:55 AM
I'll only use pokemon that I never used before, I played both b/w last year so hmm..
Snivy
Darmanitan
I'm still not used to this regions names lol

shlok_togekiss
August 15th, 2012, 08:48 AM
SAMUROTT-MIXED SWEEPER
MAGNEZONE-WALL AND SPECIAL SWEEPER
DARMARITAN-THE BEAST (156+STAB FLARE BLITZZ)
GLISCOR-MY FAVRITE
TANGROWTH-DO NOT CHALLENGE THE VINES..BST 535

CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST A GOOD SPECIAL WALL???PLZZZ

SSfan
August 15th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Currently: A Tepig, Mareep, and Piplup. haha

Bourne-mouth
August 17th, 2012, 11:15 PM
After much thought:

Volcarona
Hydreigon
Salamence
Tyranitar
Garchomp
Metagross

All of them are my favourites.

Mithel_Celestia
August 18th, 2012, 05:01 AM
This will be my planned team for Black 2

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/222/e/d/deceiver_rayde___black_2_team_by_pyronapalm-d5ajhx5.png

The top three are guaranteed to be in the team, but the bottom three are subjected to possible changes

Plumpyfoof
August 25th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Planned team:

Lucario
Either Masquerain or Ninetales
Zangoose
Gardevoir
Absol
Milotic

Someone decide for me Masquerain or Ninetales PLEASE!!

MiTjA
August 25th, 2012, 07:52 AM
When a generation is new, I usually go with all 3 starters till they are fully evolved, and then use them one at a time along with some of the interesting ones I check out.
On the rest of the playthroughs I try using ones I didn't yet.

On White2 my plan this time was to just pick Samurott (on BW it was all 3 and later Serperior), and fill the rest with favourites as I travel.
-Samurott
-Ampharos
-Flygon
-Drapion
-Aggron
-HMs: Skarmory/Psyduck

On Black2, I will pick Tepig, but probably put it in the box and go for these:
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/462.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/059.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/537.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/576.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/407.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/521f.gif
http://i56.tinypic.com/n2dct1.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/2vn2ts0.png------http://i55.tinypic.com/123s4td.png-----http://i56.tinypic.com/x7f3r.pnghttp://i51.tinypic.com/2ex6nup.png-----http://i53.tinypic.com/2nm9gx.png----http://i52.tinypic.com/so0nyq.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/654p3n.png---http://i52.tinypic.com/2z5ip95.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/241t9b7.png

Seems diverse enough...but half of it will probably change when I get there.

o Pikachu o
August 25th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Black 2 (once it's out)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/497.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/530.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/214.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/571.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/134.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/609.gif

White 2 (Probably gonna have this team, gonna trade Eevee to Black to evolve to Glaceon and Leafeon)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/471.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/470.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/136.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/134.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/135.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/196.gif

jonnyboy91
August 25th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Currently on my Black 2 (jap),

Starmie
Magnezone
Darmanitan
Lucario
Leavanny
Krookodile

Just completed pokemon league rematch.

Emboar649
August 27th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I'd go with Samurott, Darmanitan, Lucario, Lilligant, Haxorus, and Braviary.

Eucliffe
August 27th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I'm gonna list four teams since I own both games and already have their teams (well, in the case of W2, I have them picked out):

Japanese Black 2
Emboar / Kiri
Leavanny / Crona
Excadrill / Nia - THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME JSYK
Umbreon / Kanon - Not the hidden ability one but a regular one |D;;
Jellicent / Regal - Again, not the hidden ability one
Beheeyem / Ros

Japanese White 2
Serperior (currently a Snivy) / Wendy
Mienshao (currently a Mienfoo) / Mira
Archeops (currently an Archen) / Masa
Vaporeon / have yet to acquire
Reuniclus / have yet to acquire
Durant / Levy

Aaaaaand then here's what I've been planning for the English releases:

English Black 2
Serperior
Whimsicott
Volcarona
Mandibuzz
Scrafty
Jolteon

English White 2
Samurott
Cryogonal
Golurk
Ferrothorn
Flygon
Aggron

Actually making an effort to use Pokemon I haven't used before, though quite a few I've used anyhoo XD;

BLOOOD-La-ti-
August 28th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Here's my team to plan for the english version,I can't remember the japanese
I won the champion tour with it but can't remember I'm restarting B2,
but before that I need to create a perfect and legit save of white to use for B2

Black 2
Latios
Lucario
Arcanine
Excadrill
Zangoose
Haxorus

White 2
Latias
Ampharos
Arcanine
Lucario
Weavile
Metagross

that's about it

Lord Varion
August 28th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I've not got it yet.
But I'm slowly planning a team, so far.

Samuraott
Ampharos
Lucario

AquaKoiFish
August 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM
The only thing I know so far is that I'm having Samurott. o-o
I don't ever plan out what I'm getting I just kinda go "oooh that would be great on my team~" As I find them.

Castform
August 28th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Things may change as I play but my planned team for the elite four is
Serperior
Yanmega
Jellicent
Espeon
Magnezone
Castform

*Ampharos is also a strong candidate for my electric spot, however right now I think I am sticking with Magnezone for more resistance.

Tyrantrum
August 28th, 2012, 05:49 PM
I've only decided on four Pokémon so far for when I get my game: Oshawott, Riolu, Growlithe, and Eevee. I'm still trying to figure out what the last two will be. I also need to think about what to evolve Eevee into possibly; that might determine what my last two teammates will be.

Satoshi Ookami
August 29th, 2012, 06:07 AM
I've only decided on four Pokémon so far for when I get my game: Oshawott, Riolu, Growlithe, and Eevee. I'm still trying to figure out what the last two will be. I also need to think about what to evolve Eevee into possibly; that might determine what my last two teammates will be.
Have more Eeveelutions, it's the easiest sollution :D

SoraTheTruth
August 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Pokemon White 2:

Oshawatt or Tepig (still debating)
Riolu
(still debating an electric type)
(still debating a grass type)
Pidove or Braviary's Pre-evolution (can't think of name)
(still debating a fire type if i choose oshawatt, or water type if i choose tepig)

Joe10
September 4th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I tihink my team would be
1. Samurott ( It is cool )
2. Darmanitan (Excellent Attack)
3. Lilligant
4. Maybe Unfeazant or Skarmory
5. Lucario

Don't know for the last slot.

Satoshi Ookami
September 5th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Pokemon White 2:

Oshawatt or Tepig (still debating)
Riolu
(still debating an electric type)
(still debating a grass type)
Pidove or Braviary's Pre-evolution (can't think of name)
(still debating a fire type if i choose oshawatt, or water type if i choose tepig)
If I may suggest good Electric type, go for Eelektross ;)

Aryan143
September 7th, 2012, 03:04 AM
I have completed Black 2 with this Team-

Samurott
Magmortar
Lucario
Flygon
Ampharos
Vaniluxxe

My White 2 team was

Emboar
Starmie
Magnezone
Drifblim
Roserade
Drapion

Rainbow Arcanine
September 7th, 2012, 03:22 AM
I haven't played Black 2 or White 2 yet so I think my future team would be :
Samurott
Ampharos
Arcanine
Vileplume
Reniculus
Yanmega

Mochi
September 7th, 2012, 09:46 AM
So far my team lineup is looking like:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/09/Spr_5b2_503.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/36/Spr_5b_448.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/3b/Spr_5b_136.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/48/Spr_5b_542.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/5e/Spr_5b_359.pnghttp://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/73/Spr_5b_528.png

I want something more kawaii desu than Swoobat but there are no other cool Flying-types screw you Nintendo :\

SwalotSam
September 8th, 2012, 03:12 AM
After comparing different Pokemon and compiling a large number of teams, I have decided that this will be the team I will use in BW2:

Serperior: Ability - Overgrow:
Dragon Pulse (Move Tutor)
Giga Drain
Toxic
Strength

Jellicent: Ability - Cursed Body:
Surf
Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic

Crobat: Ability - Inner Focus:
Fly
Acrobatics
Cross Poison (Move Tutor)
Confuse Ray

Lucario: Ability - Steadfast:
Close Combat
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed
Dark Pulse (Move Tutor)

Cinccino: Ability - Skill Link(DW):
U-Turn
Tail Slap
Rock Blast (Move Tutor)
Bullet Seed (Move Tutor)

Ampharos: Ability - Static:
Thunderbolt
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Volt Switch

Feel free to reply with any improvements you feel I should make to this team. Thanks!

Pyrax
September 8th, 2012, 03:41 AM
So after thinking it over, this is what I have so far. Houndour and Chimchar will be brought over as eggs from White.

Nature: Mild/Rash/Lonely/Naughty
- Waterfall/Surf
- Ice Beam
- Megahorn
- Return
Not much to say here. As well as being my Water type, Samurott will also function as my Ice and Bug user.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/330.gif
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
- Hone Claws
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
I've never used a Dragon type for an ingame team before, so this should be interesting.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/392.gif
Nature: Hasty/Naive/Lonely/Naughty
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Mach Punch
Infernape shall be my Fighting and Physical Fire type.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/229.gif
Nature: Hasty/Naive/Mild/Rash
- Flamethrower
- Crunch
- Thunder Fang
- Hyper Voice
Houndoom shall be my Dark and Special Fire type.

Nature: Any non-neutral nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Signal Beam
- Toxic

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/094.gif
Nature: Adamant
- Protect
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Energy Ball

MachoPony
September 8th, 2012, 11:55 AM
My team is going to be
Lilligant
Arcanine
Vaporeon
Magnezone
Haxorus
Undecided (Scrafty?)

Blue
September 8th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Even though it's my third consideration for my B2/W2 Team, it's most likely set on something like this:

Black 2
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/542.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/428.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/330.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/448.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/593.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/462.gif

White 2
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/503.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/323.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/598.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/545.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/620.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/626.gif OR http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/338.gif

However a couple of those could easily change after looking at the available Pokemon in B2W2 Pokedex is kind of overwhelming.

rpg man
September 8th, 2012, 04:31 PM
I already have B2 and W2

And my team for B2 is...

http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/Latias.pnghttp://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/Latias.png
http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/Latias.png
http://tpmrpg.net/images/pokemon/ShinyLatias.png

The same thing in W2 but with 3 latios' and 3 shiny latios'

zcasx
September 8th, 2012, 05:03 PM
i changed my mind and now im thinking of these:
Emboar (Kamikaze) i never choosed him in pokemon black so i might as well give him a chance, kamikaze because his moveset has flare blitz, wild charge, head smash.
Vaporeon (Aquarius) you fairy tail fans out there
Flygon (Libeldra)
Zoroark (Darkbark) idk it rimed
Sawsbuck (Rudolph) i really like it but for some reason i never had it in my team so
Galvantula (Denchura) same reason :b

PokePlayer101
September 9th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Heres my team it might change but it probably wont

Its obvious that I HAVE to use an Azumarill (you can get azurill at the ranch)
Arcanine from my Fire red
Ampharos from soulsilver
Liligant (i need to have at least one unova)
Lucario from Platinum
And im not quite sure what my flying type should be. Suggestions? (Please trapinch be in this game)

Revolutionzz1
September 9th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Samurott
Lucario
Arcanine
Espeon
Braviary (Skarmory)
Golurk
http://imgur.com/vH2vR

See how darn good this team is !

If my starter is Tepig:
Emboar
Lucario
Starmie
Braviary(Skarmory)
Excadrill
Vileplume
http://i.imgur.com/avcGt.png
A somewhat weaker team.

If my starter is Snivy:
Serperior
Lucario
Arcanine
Lapras
Espeon
Braviary (Skarmory)
http://imgur.com/hgtNa
Pretty balanced.

Plumpyfoof
September 10th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I might bring over a Chimchar and pretend that he was my starter I've never used one before and besides I'm not sure I like the Unova starters.
Continue and just use whomever I feel like at the time when I catch them.

And then I'm going to solo the E4 with a Lucario.
After that I'll trade them back to my White game and start fresh with a new team:
Zangoose
Absol
Milotic
and the other one is undecided.

TheMightyPoocheyana
September 10th, 2012, 01:46 AM
My Team in W2 Was
Arcanine
Lucario
Serperior
Dragonite
Politoad
Stoutland

I'm going to take oshwatt next time in english version

me.as.mei
September 10th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Serperior @ Miracle Seed
- Leaf Blade
- Dragon Pulse
- Leech Seed
- Toxic

Ampharos @ Magnet
- Thunderbolt
- Power Gem
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave / Confuse Ray / Attract

Gliscor @ Nothing
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
- Acrobatics
- Ice Fang

Lapras @ Destiny Knot
- Surf
- Dive
- Psychic
- Ice Beam

Volcarona @ Charcoal
- Flamethrower
- Signal Beam
- Fly
- Quiver Dance

Absol @ Wide Lens
- Night Slash
- Stone Edge
- Strength
- Superpower

Mato
September 16th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Not definite, but...

Serperior
Arcanine
Delcatty
Vaporeon or Jolteon
Flygon
Reuniclus

Scorpiopt
September 17th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Thinking about this team

Volcarona
Scizor
Latias
Salamence
Charizard
Weavile

folksychipmunk
September 17th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Haven't looked at many of the obtainable pokes without trading from other games but ill prob try for the team i built in White.

Shuckle (my bro)
Volcarona
Empoleon
Toxicroak
leafeon/espeon

these are some of my favs so i always try an get them

Lalala
September 17th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Changed up my team a little. It's now:
Samurott/Keldeo
Electivire
Chandelure
Flygon
Lucario
Simisage/Serperior

If I manage to get the Keldeo event, I'll use Snivy as my starter. If not, Oshawott.

Pokemon_Geek
September 19th, 2012, 07:51 AM
I had wanted to be surprised and decide as I went along, but my little cousin came practically squealing to me about how Lucario is in the game(early in the game) and showed my the animated trailer with Kyouhei. I was like "Crap, I missed out on using Lucario in Platinum. It will be on my team."

So, I went through the new dex(which has a lot of Hoenn pokemon. Is that a possible remake hint?) and for now, I'm going to have:

Emolga or Galvantula(still undecided on my electric type)
Chandelure(I love it and wanted to use it in Black, but I already had Reshiram)
Starmie(I've been wanting to use one on a non-mono team since forever. Tied with Milotic as my absolute favorite water type)
Lucario
White Kyurem
Serperior

Edit: I'm going with Emolga and I'm going raise a Hydreigon since White Kyurem will probably be banned from the World Tournament.

Blue
September 19th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Changes so many times but I know for definite that I'll be having these:

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/503.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/542.gifhttp://www.deviantart.com/download/196168330/493_jellicent__female__by_moonshineshifter-d38skga.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/448.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/330.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/462.gifhttp://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/510.gif

Whichever one isn't in this team will be in my White 2 team for sure.

Adrian!
September 19th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I don't know whether to make a team in advance or to just be surprised and choose as I go. Its killing me to check the extension to the Unova Pokedex. :[ I do know that my team will involve Snivy and Keldeo, though! :D

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
September 23rd, 2012, 11:56 AM
I haven't completely decided, but I'm thinking something along the lines of:

Vaporeon
Magmar
Sawsbuck
Sandslash
Braviary
Haxorus

I'm trying to use pokés I've not used before :)

IWearHatsIndoors
September 25th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Well, I plan to ditch my starter pretty much straight away. Cause I don't want to evolve Oshawaddwe...
But my team will eventually end up something like:

Riolu
Mareep
Azumarill
Growlithe
Ralts (Eventually into Gallade)
Trappinch

... well I'll evolve them... but that's what I plan for my team to look like when they are all cute and unevolved :3

Tim09
September 26th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Going heavy steal type with water starter and volcarona powerhouse (get it at lvl 35!)

Lucario

magnezone

Excadril

samurott

volcarona

flygon/crobat

I doubt I will attempt to keep 6 all the same levels since I usually only keep 2 - 3 main pokemon

Mochaccino
September 26th, 2012, 03:04 AM
I'm trying to use pokes that I never used in-game before, my pokemons would be:

Samurott
Lilligant
Ampharos
Arcanine
Umbreon
Haxorus/Flygon

Aweosme combination of sweepers, most importantly I love the design of each one~

IgotSwagger
September 26th, 2012, 09:18 AM
My Team ( Unova only )

Serpeiror
Gothitelle
Krookodile
Archeops
Haxorus ( Hopefully )
??????

My Team ( After defeating Elite 4 and Champ )

Mewtwo ( from white )
Articuno ( from white )
Arceus ( from white )
Dragonite ( from white )
Lucario ( If I get one )
Sceptile ( from White )

Other Pokemon ( might be on my true team )

Growlithe ( planning to evolve )
Sneasel ( planning to evolve )
Haxorus ( still on team )
Serperior ( still on team )
Riolu ( planning to evolve )
Gothitelle ( still on team )

I think that on black and white 2 i might complete the pokedex

Cassino
September 26th, 2012, 10:07 AM
1: Porygon2
2: Scolipede
3: Kabutops
4: Sigilyph

This team is more probable than definite but I know I only want to use four monsters during the storyline.

kingofbluesteel
September 27th, 2012, 12:25 PM
azulmarill, magmorter, serperior, magnezone, crobat, krookidile

Darkywyvern
September 28th, 2012, 10:03 AM
I plan to use:
1) Vaporeon
2) Grumpig
3) Haxorus
4) Chandelure / Cofagrigus
5) Scrafty / Lucario
6) Skarmory

No starter in my team mainly because I don't really like any of them...

TwilightBlade
September 28th, 2012, 12:43 PM
I used this team in Black 2:
Samurott
Lucario
Espeon
Excadrill
Golurk
Virizion
I used Arcanine, Swoobat, and Drifblim at some point too.

If I have to do it again in October, my team would probably be:
Eelektross
Zoroark
Leavanny or Sawsbuck
Drapion or Crobat
Seismitoad or Jellicent
etc. I still have so many Pokemon to try. :O

GolurkIsDaBomb
September 28th, 2012, 12:49 PM
The only poke I know I'm going to use for a fact is Probopass. God I'm so excited. I was thinking I'd do a team composed of pokemon with facial hair (so probopass, walrein, stoutland, conkeldurr, electivire and possible a samurrott/jellicent/beartic/whatever other mustached pokemon there are) but I'm not too sure about that.

phoenixwright47
October 1st, 2012, 10:14 PM
My team will be this:
Emboar
Lucario
Mismagius
Chandelure
Zebstrika
Roserade.

A pretty balenced team for starts.

I made multiple teams in white.:cool:

何贤豪
October 2nd, 2012, 01:05 AM
Me? I've got...

Lucario
Zoroark
Samurott
Galvantula
Crustle
Unfezant

.TheDon.
October 2nd, 2012, 01:54 AM
Obviously I want to change my previous White team. My adorable liepard will be probably replaced by meowth/persian. I beat the game without any electro pkm but this time i plan on using emolga. Krokodile must be my third choice, and i'll probably replace serperior with lilligant or sawsbuck. As soon as i have the game i'll decide depending on the pkm i'll find. If i'm lucky enough to find a shiny i'll use it of course :P

tommyonline
October 2nd, 2012, 05:15 AM
My teams are gonna be:

WHITE 2 - Nate

Samurott, Arcanine, Sawsbuck, Electivire, Honchkrow and Reuniclus

BLACK 2 - Rosa

Serperior, Magmortar, Azumarill, Emolga, Altaria and Gothitelle.

Check out the attatchments below to see my teams! (^,^)

TheKnightLucario
October 2nd, 2012, 07:35 AM
Samurott
Lucario
Arcanine
Flygon
Haxorous
Pidgeot/Braviary/Mandibuzz/Archeops

Blue Emerald
October 5th, 2012, 01:00 PM
I've given a lot of thought to my BW2 team; I want to try out Pokemon I haven't ever used in a main team before so here it is:

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/497.gif
Serperior [Overgrow] (Leaf Storm, Growth, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail)
-Haven't gotten to use Snivy yet; he was my second choice behind Oshawott for a starter in BW. Growth is great in BW, and it allows Serperior to become a good mixed attacker. Dragon Pulse covers opposing Grass-types and Dragons, Aqua Tail for Fire-types, and of course Leaf Storm, fueled by the boosts from Growth.

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/059.gif
Arcanine (Outrage, Wild Charge/Strength, Flare Blitz, Snarl/Morning Sun)
-Ever since I found out Arcanine learned Outrage in BW2, I've been wanting to try it out. Seeing how all of its attacks can cause damage to itself, I'll give it Morning Sun when I breed a new Growlithe so I can heal off all its recoil/confusion damage. Switching between Strength and Wild Charge for field moves.

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/462.gif
Magnezone [Magnet Pull] (Flash Cannon/Flash, Thunderbolt, Metal Sound, Tri Attack)
-Magnezone's much better now than it was as a Magneton in Gens 1-3 since it has access to a great Steel attack, plus it has Tri Attack (great for pesky Ground-types) and Metal Sound for major disruption! I'll switch between Flash and Flash Cannon for field purposes.

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/217.gif
Ursaring [Guts] (Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Facade/Cut, Shadow Claw)
-Just yesterday I was watching Game Grumps play Pokemon Stadium and it occurred to me how great Normal-types were; they have Ghost immunity, only one weakness, and can be extremely versatile, so I decided I'd try out a pure Normal-type this time around. I'll switch between Cut and Facade for field purposes.

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/623.gif
Golurk [Iron Fist] (Drain Punch, Shadow Punch, ThunderPunch, Earthquake/Fly)
-Golurk sounds like a really fun Pokemon to use, with the ability to throw such mighty punches! Switching between Fly and Earthquake for field purposes. See, that's what's so great about BW! You can switch between TM moves freely without worrying about spending money or Heart Scales or even [I]replaying the game to relearn an attack.

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/073.gif
Tentacruel [Clear Body] (Ice Beam/Dive, Sludge Bomb/Waterfall, Scald/Surf, Hex)
-I've always thought Tentacruel was a cool Pokemon that could cause a lot of disruption, but I've never actually spent a lot of time using it. All the attacks can inflict some sort of status, with Hex ready to finish off the foe. Tentacruel will also act as sort of an HM slave. Gonna have to get one from Dream World, though.

Sora
October 5th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Haven't given too me thought to my Black 2 team, but I have figured out what Pokemon I will be getting on my team and the nature I would like them to have. I think for movesets it'll be just whatever they happen to get. Anyways.

Serperior (Impish)
Vaporeon (Bold)
Emolga (Timid)
Haxorus (Adamant)
Scrafty (idk yet)
Venipede (Jolly)

I don't even know nicknames yet other than for my Serperior. I guess they'll come to me when I get the Pokemon.

MiTjA
October 6th, 2012, 04:16 PM
When a generation is new, I usually go with all 3 starters till they are fully evolved, and then use them one at a time along with some of the interesting ones I check out.
On the rest of the playthroughs I try using ones I didn't yet.

On White2 my plan this time was to just pick Samurott (on BW it was all 3 and later Serperior), and fill the rest with favourites as I travel.
-Samurott
-Ampharos
-Flygon
-Drapion
-Aggron
-HMs: Skarmory/Psyduck

On Black2, I will pick Tepig, but probably put it in the box and go for these:
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/462.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/059.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/537.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/576.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/407.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/521f.gif
http://i56.tinypic.com/n2dct1.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/2vn2ts0.png------http://i55.tinypic.com/123s4td.png-----http://i56.tinypic.com/x7f3r.pnghttp://i51.tinypic.com/2ex6nup.png-----http://i53.tinypic.com/2nm9gx.png----http://i52.tinypic.com/so0nyq.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/654p3n.png---http://i52.tinypic.com/2z5ip95.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/241t9b7.png

Seems diverse enough...but half of it will probably change when I get there.

As expected my plan changed quite.
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/407.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/462.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/344.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/131.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/059.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/426.gif

http://i52.tinypic.com/so0nyq.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/654p3n.png--http://i56.tinypic.com/n2dct1.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/2vn2ts0.png--http://i51.tinypic.com/2ex6nup.pnghttp://i53.tinypic.com/2nm9gx.png-http://i56.tinypic.com/x7f3r.pnghttp://i52.tinypic.com/29nwak8.png---http://i55.tinypic.com/123s4td.png----http://i54.tinypic.com/2e0mlx2.pnghttp://i54.tinypic.com/241t9b7.png

SnowpointQuincy
October 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
FEMALE TEPIG! I got a FEMALE TEPIG! Totaly at random. I never seen that happen before. (i know it can be shiny, at random.)

I Named her Pig Mama... XD, Can you imagine a Emboar named Pig Mama!

Also Pidove (super luck)
and Riolu (took awile to find)
and Flaffy (surprisingly low encounter rate on the ranch)

LOVE MY TEAM!

Also,

My VERY SECOND POKEMON

WAS

GENOSECT!

Where is Youngster Joey when you need him. I have a Lv 15 Legendary Gun-Type pokemon to play with!!!!

I'M GOING TO RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

`Brianna
October 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I ain't got much so far, but I have Snivy (Timid, lucky me!) and Riolu. I'm probably gonna get a Joltik, too, but other than that I don't know.

TechnoEK
October 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Pignite (Emboar)
Marowak
Zorua
Azumarill
???
???

Just for now.

Altairis
October 7th, 2012, 11:26 PM
I've planned these:
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/500.gifhttp://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/main/5/black-white/animated/2/front/549.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/571.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/448.gifhttp://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/main/5/black-white/animated/2/front/593f.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/330.gif( White 2 )

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/503.gifhttp://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/059.gifhttp://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/main/5/black-white/animated/2/front/530.gifhttp://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/main/5/black-white/animated/2/front/623.gifhttp://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/main/5/black-white/animated/2/front/612.gifhttp://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/main/5/black-white/animated/2/front/448.gif( Black 2 )

*squee*