PDA

View Full Version : Your Feelings About Light XD

Kelsey
January 14th, 2005, 02:47 PM
OK, this is just some totally random poll I wanted to do. XD Actually, I was justr staring around the room and saw a lamp and thought this up. XD

Anyways, when you wake up early in the morning, be it to get ready for school, college, work, etc., do you try to avoid light as much as possible?

Once I wake up and get dressed, I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I never flip the lights on, because if I were to do so then my eyes would spontaneously conbust and burst into flames. Then my body would melt for added effects. XD

Then my insane sister would usually fly into the bathroom and switch the lgihts on, I'd cover my fave then yell at her for it. XD For if I'm exposed to extreme light as soon as I wake up, I freak out, as stated above. XD

So, what about you? Do bright lights early in the morning really make you wig out? Or don't you mind the light at all? ^______^

~Kelsey

*Chikorita*
January 14th, 2005, 02:52 PM
This sure is original! xD Well, they don't make me go crazy, but I hate bright lights in the morning. I have to shut my eyes and cover them with my hands. Otherwise my eyes start to burn. XD

MegaDitto
January 14th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Light is annoying then helpful sometimes but I like dark more.

Legendary_Pokegirl
January 14th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Hehe....That was funny Kelsey. xD

But to answer your question, I do mind light when I wake up. >.O It really bugs me, and it makes my eyes sting. Also, I can never see if my light is on in the morning. I REALLY hate it. >.< Each morning before school my dad comes in to wake me up, and the first thing he does is turn on my bedroom light.

~Karli

Miyu-chan
January 14th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Light? Light is wonderful! =3 But I never see light when I wake up, since it's still dark out there. x.x;

Triumphant Chaos
January 14th, 2005, 04:00 PM
My parents flip on my ceiling light every morning when I'm woken up, and I hate it. I end up staying under my blankets an extra 20 minutes to get my eyes used to the lights, and still squint when I finally get out of bed. Morning lights are evil.

Claire
January 14th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I'll have my curtains open in the morning, but i dont like artificial light during the day.
I especially hate the lights being turned on during the night *hisses* XD

MegaDitto
January 14th, 2005, 04:04 PM
I'll have my curtains open in the morning, but i dont like artificial light during the day.
I especially hate the lights being turned on during the night *hisses* XD
Wow we think alike.

Greed
January 14th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Don't even get me started with light. For some reason light makes me in a very bad mood and I prefer to be in the dark. XP; I don't like the light in the morning of course. =/

*dies*

~Ozy~
January 14th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I live downstairs. That answer your question?

I like to stay out of the light, it's so bright and...I dunno, I really don't like it. I'm a nighttime person, anyways.

Kyosuke
January 14th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Light? I prefer doing things in the dark, I hate watching TV or playing videogames with the light on its very distracting. But sometimes I have to admit, it gets a little freaky at night home alone XD.

I'm also a night person, on weekends or when ever I don't have to go to school, I sleep or stay in bed for the majority of the day, and I'm awake at night. I have very odd sleeping patterns...

Kylie-chan
January 14th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I hate morning light. It fills the room with some still, hot atmosphere. I prefer cold, cloudy mornings.

In fact the only light I like is that coming from the moon or my computer screen.

Pounce
January 14th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I hate sudden lights when I just wake up. my mom used to do that to me (she used to turn my light on right after I just opened my eyes) because she thought it would wake me up more... no, it just made me extremely cranky ~_~;;

I like sleeping in to sunny days outside though. it's so pretty when I wake up to a room filled with sunshine~ ^o^

Kayleigh
January 14th, 2005, 06:18 PM
It depends... I'm actually more of a morning person, but I don't like it when someone just suddenly flips the lights on when I'm sleeping well. But, I always keep my blinds open so I can wake up naturally by the light of the sunrise! I love that; it's so nice and peaceful.

AngelWolfie
January 14th, 2005, 06:31 PM
I like light. But not when I wakeup, unless it's 11 a.m. and I got lots of sleep :P If I got a good night's sleep, I like sunlight in my room. I have to have lights on when watching TV or on the computer because screens hut my eyes without other light x_o
But I hate it when my mom wakes me upwhen I'm not ready on school mornings and has the light on -_-; When sleeping, I prefer at least semi-darkness.

Kura
January 14th, 2005, 06:57 PM
@@ kura hates it when a bright light gets switched on in the morning @@
kura prefers to have it much darker :33

Triumphant Chaos
January 14th, 2005, 07:03 PM
When sleeping, I can't stand any light at all. I close my door and shut my blinds as tight as they can be closed. And any little light can bother me, even the glowing orange background thing on my stereo. It drives me nuts because when it's on, it shines right in my eyes when I lie in my bed. v.v I'm definitely more of a darkness loving person.

Stripes
January 14th, 2005, 07:19 PM
I used to have an attitude when woke in the morning especially when someone hit on the lights. Now I really don't care, just go to the bathroom and throw some water on my face and get the day started. So my feeling about light is peachy just peachy. Isn't peachy such a fun word to use XD.

digi-kun
January 14th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Dark, i definately like the dark better me eyes are evily sensitive to light, especially when i'm trying to sleep

Aisu K.
January 14th, 2005, 07:50 PM
I'm a dark person. Too much light bugs me a bit.

ravenstorture
January 14th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I love the dark more than I do the light. The less light, the better, most of the time, atleast.

Lucy Lu
January 14th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I don't like bright light, especially when I have to get up early. XD It hurts my eyes. But light is alright. ^^

carrielynn
January 14th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I love the light. I always prefer all the lights on unless I'm sleeping of course. ;)

Cassie-chan
January 14th, 2005, 11:08 PM
I can't take any light while I'm sleeping, and I hate waking up with light in my face. It's hurts my eyes. ;_;

Kylie-chan
January 14th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Yeh. *rubs eyes painfully* Sadly my bed is near the window, where it belongs, fits, and is meant to be. *coughnicecoolbreezeatnightcough*

Sassydoll76
January 15th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Yea i can barley sleep past sun rise with all the sun in my face in the morning

Mr Cat Dog
January 15th, 2005, 04:17 AM
I'm not really too bothered to be honest. If a bright light shines in face, I just punch my brother, and he stops. Simple really. Bright lights = punch brother :P I know I'm cruel