PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: Mutant Uprisal.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 04:40 PM
In a world where people are slowly evolving, the number of mutants increases day by day. And the virtual tug of war between The Brotherhood and the Exavier Institute for the attention of uprising Mutants has excelerated to a point where it threatens to break out in public. As a person living in this era, you have to deal with the constant threat of mutant attack, as well as threats posed by the government. The form is as follows.

Name:
Appearance:
personality:

Genome: (mutant or human)
Powers: (Mutant only)
Mutant name: (mutants only)
Alignment: (Neutral, the Brotherhood, or the Exavier Institute)

rules: No overly powerful mutants.

no power playing.

no deviating from the personality unless a due cause is given.

WARNING: If your RPing skill is not up to par to expectations, you WILL be
asked to leave the RP and report to the RP Academy for practice.

With these rules in mind, I hope you'll join and have a good time. :D

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Name: Rachel
Appearance: Her human form is tall, with pale skin, and she likes to wear a blue sleeveless and white shorts. Her eyes are a sea blue, and her hair is a lighter blue.
personality: Kinda depends on whatever is affecting her. If she's depressed, she will not talk to anyone, and some say the air around her has a depressed feeling. When she's happy or has had too much chocolate, she goes out of control and cannot shut up.

Genome: Mutant
Powers: She can melt into water and assume any form out of water afterwards, her main attack being to spit out ice shards or unlesh a blast of high-pressured water.
Mutant name: Aqua
Alignment: None at the moment.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Name: David Peerion
Appearance: David stands at the height of exactly 5'11" He has orangey-red coloured hair, and green cat-like eyes. David usually wears a baggy grey sweater with a hood, and a pain of navy blue jeans, but he sometimes wears different outfits. He also has a thin gold chain around his neck.
Personality: David's personality differs depending on who he's around, and what he's doing. If he's in public, he tends to give off more of that "tough guy" feeling. He remains silent, unless addressed, and always has a serious face. When he is around friends however, his true colours show. He is carefree, happy, kind, and always likes to have fun!

Powers: Somehow, he was experimented on when he was a small child, gaining some DNA of a cat. The DNA gave him the strange eyes, along with a black cat tail and black cat ears, the inside a pinkish colour. He also become extremely agile, and quick. The downside to all this is that the cat DNA sometimes gains more control then he'd like.
Mutant name: *in the works, XD*
Alignment: Exavier Institute

This okay Pogi?

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 04:58 PM
sounds good. ;) I'm surprised this one has members already. The last few I made by myself never got off the ground. :S

Logmon1
January 14th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Name: Logan
Appearance: Black hair and Green eyes. He always weres black.
personality: Just a nice frendly couch patato.
Genome: mutant
Powers: He can go into a TV show.
Mutant name: Tube
Alignment: Exavier Institute

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Guess I better build my character

Name: Lucas
Appearance: Stark white hair set low over his forehead. He has brilliant blue eyes and a pale complexion. He wears a white T-shirt and a white pair of Jeans. his shoes are white as well (lotta white, huh? ;))
personality: very quiet and serious, he says no more than he needs to. He keeps to himself to avoid being realized, but if he steps up for someone he is quite efficient.

Powers: Is capable of launching balls of extreme heat and light energy from any part of his body, preferrrably his hands. he can also turn any item he touches into a brilliant Projectile.
Mutant name: Flashpoint
Alignment: Currently Neutral, though he may be forced to one side or the other sooner or later...

Miyu-chan
January 14th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Name: Yi-ling Zhang
Appearance: Short and petite, with long black hair that reaches up to her ankles. Her hair usually covers the left side of her face. She has a pretty pale complexion, with warm honey colored eyes.
personality: Shy, doesn't speak unless you speak to her first. Very trusting and naive.

Powers: Has the power to control time to a limit. Slow time (the easiest), and stop time momentarly.
Mutant name: Cronus
Alignment: Neutral

((This okay? =3))

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Tone down the time control powers a bit ( Time contorl = uber mean againt the enemy) and she'll be perfect. :D

and as for a mutant name, how about Stopwatch?

Miyu-chan
January 14th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I edited it, and changed the mutant name... Stopwatch sounds nice, but not what I was looking for. xD; Sorry... >"<

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 05:51 PM
ooc:well the one you chose honestly sounds better anyway. :D

anyway, I think it's about time we get started. Do to how open this story is made, there will be room for new members later on. So let's get this party started! :D

ic: I walked down the street, keeping my eyes low and on the ground, avoiding eye contact with anyone else on the street. It always seemed silly to me, but I had this strange fear that if they ever locked eyes with me, they would be able to see who I really was. What I was. A risk I couldn't take in this dayand age. heading round the corner, I went into my favorite diner and order a Dr. Pepper. once I paid for my drink, I took a booth near the window and sucked on teh straw thoughtfully as I watched all the people go by.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 06:09 PM
ooc:well the one you chose honestly sounds better anyway. :D

anyway, I think it's about time we get started. Do to how open this story is made, there will be room for new members later on. So let's get this party started! :D

OOC: Does that mean I can go ahead and sign up now? If so...

Name: Robert
Appearance: When he's not using his powers, he looks like an ordinary, large (not fat) teenage guy, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, which always have very dark circles under them from lack of sleep.
personality: I'm terrible at describing personalities, get to know him and you'll see it. >_>

Genome: mutant
Powers: He can shapeshift into almost any person or animal, including mutants. When he takes the form of a mutant, he has their powers as well, but not nearly as strong as the original's.
Mutant name: Chal (pronounced cal, as in Calvin)
Alignment: The Exavier Institute

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I was silent, not that water could talk, hovering in a water pipe leading to a restraunt. I was looking for one to something that would lead to a container. How was I supposed to know, when I fell asleep in my water form, that I would be dragged into a water filter, and sent through the city? oh well. I had to find an outlet, and fast.. this form would only hold for so long..

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 06:13 PM
ooc: yes, shiney, that does mean you can join. welcome aboard! :D

ic: My eyes floated away steadily, viewing the scene around me. as I looked over to the counter, I could see one of the cooks turning on a sink in the back. I rested an elbow on the table, feeling a bit lazy sitting there drinking my soda, watching the water run from the faucet.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
What a day!" I said to myself as I admired my surroundings. I was lying on the grass in a nearby park, staring at the clouds as they rolled by. Of course, my ears were covered by a red ball cap, and my tail was stuff down my left pantleg, so I wouldn't be found out.

I almost dozed off, when I felt something nuzzling my shoulder. A tabby cat, female. "Hey there, girl!" I said to the cat as I lifted it up on placed it in my lap, stroking it gently with my hand.

Miyu-chan
January 14th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Yi-Ling walked silently in the street, her hair covering her face. She was cold and shivering, seeing that she choose to escape wearing only a tank-top. She looked through the veal of her hair to see a nice, warm diner.

She walked in.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Suddenly, the cat leapt off of his lap, and after glancing around to make sure no one was looking... "Hey to you to, but I think you need some glasses." I said, standing up, now in my normal form. I loved playing jokes like this, and as long as I was careful, there was no reason not to...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I felt myself be dragged down one water pipe, and suddenly the water splashed up and out of the sink, which they attested to an air bubble in the pipe. They didn't notice the water seem to come to life and move away slightly, towards a darkened corner, where none would notice the water reform...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"Robert! Stop doing that!" I scolded him as I jumped up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I gust of wind blew my hat off during this, revealing two black cat ears. I quickly let go and reobtained my hat, placing it on my head.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I saw a splash of water come out of the sink, and I eyed it with mild interest as it moved off on it;s own to a darker corner to the kitchen. No one else noticed becuase I was the only one watching at the time. I figured this was either a figment of my imagination, some weird alien race, or another mutant.

LIke me.

Finishing y drink, I tossed it in the garbace can and approached teh corner where the liquid person was reforming. I was careful to act as nonchalant as possible. I didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention in that direction.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 06:43 PM
I fully reformed into my human form, when I saw the other person approaching, and i immediatly paled. I expected him to yell out something and get the entire population in the building after me. I tensed, getting ready to change form and silence the man if needed.

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Is it still alright to join, if not then I'll just delete this~ =]

Name: Isabelle [Isa for short] Vandom
Appearance: Isa has honey brown hair that cascades down to her shoulders and vivid cerulean eyes. She has a slender frame and a soft, fair skin. She stands about four foot eleven. She is usually dressed in green cargo shorts, seemingly meant to be for boys', and a loose, black long sleeved shirt underneath an orange shirt. She wears sneakers and often ties her hair in a simple ponytail.

Personality: Isabelle is the kind of girl with a cheery and childish outlook on life. She is very playful and is extremely nave; she would believe anything said to her, an advantage to many, when they seek her powers for good luck. She also has a reckless vibe within her as she always tends to try out new things. She can be rather dense at times, but she's not that stupid.

Powers: Is able to give herself, or anyone else, superior luck or bad luck. She hasn't completely gained control over her powers and usually makes big mistakes every time she activates her powers.
Mutant name: [Still thinking~ ^^;;]
Alignment: Neutral~ She would effortlessly go with any side, though.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"You need to be more careful. " I say seriously as I approach. "You're lucky I was the only one who saw you or this place would be in an uproar right now." For a moment I was confused by her behavior then understood. I grinne, despite myself. "You ahve no reason to fear. i'm no stool pidgeon."

edit: ooc: No problem Marina. As I said to Shiney, this RP was built with enough leniency of story that new members can slide in effortlessly. So welcome aboard! :D

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"I wouldn't even be here if the pipe system hadn't led here." I said, and after glansing around to watch for anybody, I added "at least I didn't end up in a toilet or something. That would've been ugly."

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"I guess it would have." I grinned. "My name is Lucas. Pleased to meet you."

Miyu-chan
January 14th, 2005, 06:58 PM
As Yi-Ling walked in, she was welcomed with a warm atmosphere, and no guns, sticks, or stones behind her. She let out a sigh of relief as she approached the counter.

"I would like a cup of coffee, please." she said quietly to the waitress.

She was tired, and she needed a boost. As she tipped the waitress, and started sipping her coffee, she noticed two dark figures convesating quietly in a dark corner. She got up, coffee forgotten and walked quietly over, trying to catch some tidbits of the conversation, her curiousity taking over her rationality.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"I'm Rachel." I said, as I noticed that a few people's attentions were being drawn over. "we should get a seat. We're drawing too much attention here." I said quietly, as I was starting to get nervous. I hated crowds. Always did, always will. I would have been happy just getting out of here and returning to being a puddle.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"Okay." I said, moving back towards the booth I had previously. "Woudl you like a drink while you're here?"

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"No thanks. I've had enough water to last me for a month." I said, taking a seat. I was feeling plenty waterlogged, and I mentally swore to myself never to fall asleep in moving water EVER again.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"Yeah, I guess so." i said, remembering how she was found. "So, how did you end up in the pipes? " I asked, trying to make conversation.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 07:39 PM
"Lighten up man," I said to david, relaxing and looking up at the sky. "It's fun. Besides, I'm always careful, I've sacrificed many a joke when there was any chance of me being seen."

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"uhhh... I kinda was in the water, and I fell asleep, and was sucked into the water system. then I woke up around here." I said, embarresed slightly. After all, I had been stupid enough to fall asleep in moving water, and didn't even notice when I was sucked into a filter system....

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"Well it's not fun for me!" I hissed at him accidentally. "Not again! ~nya!"
Occassionally, my cat DNA would act up, leaving me a wreck. "We'd better get back, I don't wanna get caught doing something stupid, and my senses are telling me it's going to rain soon, ~nya."

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 07:47 PM
"All right, let's get back to the Institute." I said, looking around. It was a habit by now to see if anyone was watching me, even if I didn't plan on changing form. Still, it was a helpful habit to have, even if I did try to stay out of trouble.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 07:48 PM
I grinned slightly, though trying to hide it to keep her from being more embarrassed.

"We interrupt this announcement for an important news braodcast." I heard and turned to see a TV up on the wall. "The governor of New York has now stated that to protect the people from this growing mutant menace, systematic DNA scans for the mutagenic X genome will be conducted once a month. All persons living within the borders of New York are required to submit to these searches for their own safety."

"I guess this makes things harder." I said grimly, pursing my lips disapprovingly.

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Isabelle strolled down the street, humming a cheery tune along the way. She spotted a diner ahead, and feeling starved, she hastily dashed inside it. As she went in, she reached deep in her pocket and searched for her wallet. To her dismay, it wasn't there.

She groaned. As she was still new to her powers, she had 'luckily' used her powers on herself, giving herself a terrible luck. She jumped on an empty seat and banged her head on the table.

She abruptly tilted her head up, earning her a painful head ache, as she heard the news from the television. She sighed inwardly. And she thought things weren't going to be worse.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"That can't be good! Nya~" I cried as I watched a TV in a store display window as I walked past it on the way back to the institute. "No time to worry about that right now though, I just need to get back! Nya~" I exclaimed as I was pawing at my hair with my right hand.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"Let's go then." I said irritatedly as I grabbed David's hand and tugged him along. I noticed a few people were already looking at the kid who kept saying nya, though they probably thought it was jsut a game of his...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"indeed it does." I said, my face turning pale. I had to keep a mental resolve in order to not just melt on the spot. I felt like everybody was staring at me, though they were more paying attention to the screen. "I need to get going." I said, standing up, and getting ready to bolt out the door.

Dark Magician
January 14th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Is it too late to join???

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming ~nya!" I cried as I followed him, winding through the busy streets. "You just better hope we don't run into any catnip, nya~!" I exclaimed. That would be very unfortunate indeed in this state.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:33 PM
We arrived at the Institute without incident, or catnip. As soon as we got inside, I let go of David's hand. "Ok, think you can find your way around now?" I asked, though I was already turning back into the cat from earier...

Logmon1
January 15th, 2005, 06:19 AM
I was in Ed,Edd and Eddy buying jewbarkers. As soon as I left the store I retend to the couch with the bag of ginit jewbrakers. "I'v got candy!" I said with a smerk as I put one in my mouth.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 06:25 AM
"Yeah, I think I'm better now." I replied, "But I warn you, it WILL rain later." Ever since I recieved the cat DNA, I had been able to tell what the weather would be before hand. If all else failed in my life, I could always be a weather man!

Logmon1
January 15th, 2005, 06:40 AM
"Wether channle said it would rain." I shoted from the couch.

Pogiforce-14
January 15th, 2005, 02:17 PM
ooc:" Sure, DM, you can join.

ic: "Can I come with you?" I asked Rachel, standing up. "I have nothing better to do anyways."

Psychotic_Demon
January 15th, 2005, 05:23 PM
is there a chance to let me join? if so...

Name: Saphira
Appearance: Sapphire eyes, tannish skin, and dirty blonde hair. Saphira stands about 5'4 and has the build of a gymnist. She wears a light blonde tank, and baggy blue jeans. Oh yeah, and at certain times, when she loses control over her emotions, she has woulf ears and a wolf tail. Normaly, they cant be seen.
personality: A loner. Saphira doesnt trust anyone, and it takes a long time to gain that trust.

Powers: Enhanced athletic abilities, and the power to morph into a wolf.
Mutant name: Moonlight
Alignment: Nuetral, depending on her mood.

Miyu-chan
January 15th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Yi-Ling walked back to her seat, scoldling herself mentality. "You're not supposed to spy on people, idiot."

"We interrupt this announcement for an important news braodcast." She heard suddenly and turned to look at a TV up on the wall.

"The governor of New York has now stated that to protect the people from this growing mutant menace, systematic DNA scans for the mutagenic X genome will be conducted once a month. All persons living within the borders of New York are required to submit to these searches for their own safety."

She sighed. Great, just great. She wondered vaguely if there was any difference between mutants and humans. She didn't even know until she turned 16.

She walked outside, trying to find somewhere safe to go.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Siddenly the door to the diner opened and this MASSIVE man walks in, his gut like a boulder.

"HEY!" he shouts, getting everyone's attention. People stared at him in awe and fear, but he ignored them. " We here a guy name Lucas comes ehre often. About yay high," He said, holding a hand above teh floor. "Likes wearing white. Any a ya seen 'im?" Almost immediately several people turned to look at me, since I was still standing from earlier. Teh large man saw me and began trucking in my direction. "Hey you, get over here!" he shouted at me. Surprise and frightened, I backed away from him as he drew closer. I didn't know who this guy was, but wherever he was taking me I did NOT want to go!

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"HEY! You can't talk to him like that!" i said powerfully, any fear I may have had of him long gone. I had been on my feet for a while, watching him, both of my hands into fists by now. NOBODY ever said anything rude to people that had earned my trust, I would see to that.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 12:30 PM
"You butt out, little girl!" he said gruffly. "It's between me and the white boy!' He reached out to grab me but I ducked and quickly ran back into the kitchen. The woman on duty was surprised and offended by my sudden break in,but was even more surprised by the oversized tub of lard behind me. I scrambled thorugh the kitchen ware to the back door and began running down the street, the fat man close behind.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 12:33 PM
I managed to get to the bathrooms and melted, coming back out and seeming like an innocent trickle of water, though I was rapidly following behind them, slowly forming myself into something much, MUCH bigger. I wasn't liking this, so I would eliminate the problem...

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 12:45 PM
He was quickly gaining on me and I knew I now had no choice. being in a back alley, I knew no one would see. Turnign around quickly, I raised my hands and a ball of intense light energy formed in my hands. It shot at him and hit hism square in teh chest, sending him flying into the nearby brick wall. after the dust cleared, I began to wonder if I had killed him. the man had dented the wall! but suddenly he got up and just brushed himself off.

"Heh, nice try." he scoffed. "But it'll take more than that to hurt the Blob!"

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 12:57 PM
when I had finally formed, I was a gigantic water snake, my entire body pulsating with the water tension needed to keep my form. I roared a challenge to the man, forgetting I was human. he was trying to hurt the light mutant, and I would not allow this.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"Dude..." Blob muttered in shock. I stood there staring, equally surprised. I had no idea she could do that.

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 01:32 PM
OOC: Any room for some one like me? Or is this rp all filled up? I don't recall reading any restictions but I just skimmed over it to see if it was of interest. So if there was a limit, I'm deeply sorry for waisting your time, and it won't happen again.

Logmon1
January 17th, 2005, 01:46 PM
The TV channle went to the news. "We enterup whatever your doing for a specul anonsment. I now take you you my coleg on the scean." "Thanks Mike! I'm here at the scen of the fight..." But I wasin't listining. I was much more interasted in who was fighting. There was a water snak, A guy and bolb.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 01:52 PM
ooc: Yes, RM, you can join. There is plenty of room.

And Logmon, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to go to the RP academy. You're grammar and spelling are lacking, plus I had just clearly stated only a few posts before that the battle was PRIVATE. Meaning there is no way the news is there. Once you get better, then maybe you can come back.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 03:18 PM
OOC: Raichu Master?!?!?!? *must be chained to stop from groveling at his feet*

IC: after a few moments to add to the drama, I opened my mouth and released a high pressure blast of water, as the tip of my tail seganto turn an icy blue and climp up my body, while the water there no longer moved, frozen solid. After about 3 feet, it froze dark blue, then changed back into icy blue at another 3 feet, continuing this pattern up my approxamatly 15 foot body. once I was entierly frozen, I made it obvious I could still move, and waited to see what the effects of the water were.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 04:50 PM
BLob planted his feet and managed to withstand the watery onsluaght, though it was obvious he was struggling. I jumped up onto a dumpster to avoid being swept away by it. Blob pulled back his fist, preparing a counter strike.

"Stop!" A voice shouted at the end of the alley. I turned to see a brunette woman in a suit standing there, seeming thoroughly annoyed. I had never seen her before, but it seems the Blob knew who she was.

"Mystique. I was just getting the boy like you asked." he said, suddenly becoming very submissive.

"I asked you to invite him to meet with me, not start a ruckus you fool." She sneered as she approached. even as she walked up to teh dumpster I was standing on, the brunette appearance melted away to a strange, blue skinned woman with flaming red hair.

"What do you want with me?" I asked challengingly.

"Peace, Lucas. We mean you no harm."

"Coulda fooled me." I grimaced.

"The blob is a litte blunt. don't mind him." she said. "we've heard what you're capable of and would like you to join The Brotherhood."

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 05:15 PM
I watched the situation, as the ice on my body disolved. Everything seemed safe, and I moved to a nearby drainage system, ready to fall into it and leave. Perhaps find a place where I could be alone, though here, that was not likely...

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 05:16 PM
OOC: Raichu Master?!?!?!? *must be chained to stop from groveling at his feet*

You're Role-playing god has returned! *bows low* You may worship me now! XD

Name: Elizabeth Kunker
Appearance: Her body is athletic, strong legs and arms from horseback riding and basketball, good abs from weight playing wind and brass instruments. Her eyes are a brillant shade of emerald, and her hair is long and brown. She wears bootcut jeans and a tanktop.
personality: Competitive, she loves a good challenge. She's that basketball star, and the "next big thing" in horse riding. She doesn't let her talent go to her head, so she's not snobby, instead she's a very sweet and trusting girl.

Powers: Manipulates and can generate fire
Mutant name: Beth
Alignment: Neutral, she's a sort of rouge, never swaying to one side or the other, she does what she thinks is right, and sticks with her gut instincts unless there is good enough reason not to follow what's in her heart. She stays with her parents, in the safety of her home. trying to forget that she's a mutant by excelling at everything and trying to seem normal.

IC: Elizabeth sat on the couch reading her book, when a knock came at the door. Her mother answered and after a few whispers, she entered the room, her face was gloomy, out of character since she was normally happy go lucky about everything.

"They institute wants you." She said in a depressed voice as she sat down beside her. "I think it would be best if you go there. Just for a few days." She began.

Beth immediate got up and stomped her foot. "I'm not going to live with a bunch of freaks! I've worked hard not to be with them!" Beth yelled.

"Yes, but lately you've been getting upset about all the homework you're teachers have been giving you, and you've started accidentally burning the papers," her mother countered as she remained cool, calm, and collected, because if Beth would see her afraid, it would only make it worse on Beth, so she fought back her fear.

"I can control it! I promise! It's just I'm stressed right now! With nationals coming up with horses, and championships with basketball, for them to give me all this homework is wearing down on me!" Beth retaliated.

Her mother took a deep breath, and then said thoughtfully, "How about I talk with the Professor, and arrange that you go there after school for training, but come here afterward and you have weekends off."

Beth, who may have been rash and stubborn at that moment, wasn't senseless, and often agreed with fair options. "Fine. Contact him tonight, and lay down the rules. I'll start after school inbetween basketball practice and riding." She said as she sat back down on the couch, while her mom embrassed her, whispering 'thank you honey, I'm so proud of you.'

Soon her father came home from work, and he had the same outburst as Elizabeth, but he was more concerned with her sports than her academics and her social life. Soon he accepted the same answer, and her mother got on the phone to speak with the Professor.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 05:40 PM
ooc:you can start her out normally

ic: "I don't want to be part of your club." I spat. "Especially not after that treatment." I noticed Rachel off in the corner, and I silently begged her with my eyes not to leave. I didn't trust these people as far as I could throw them.

"I assure you it was unintentional." Mystique says. "Will you at least come with us."

"NOt on your life." I growled.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 05:47 PM
I looked at him for a moment, then stopped short, with a sound that was much like a sigh. I did not want to be here. But I would stay for as long as he desired me to. After all, it wasn't as if I really needed to be anywhere. I shook my head, water spraying everywhere as I watched the conflict, though my body was freezing over again...

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"PIty." Mystique said casually. "Then at least take my card."She said, extending a hand to me. I took teh card form her carefuly, eying her suspiciously.

"If ever you change your mind, simply call the number on the card. Let's go, Blob." she said, and teh two of them left. as soon as they rounded teh corner, I crumpled it up and tossed it aside.

"Thanks for sticking around." I said as I jumped down off the dumpster.

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 06:04 PM
"He wants to see you now." Her father said grabbing his keys. "Shall we go?" He asked, of course it was a retorical question but he wanted to ask it anyway.

"Yeah why not?" She asked with a sigh as she got up from reading her book and slipped her shoes on and jogged out to the car, wanting to make this meeting as short as possible.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I slowly allowed myself to reform back to human, and shrugged, saying "not as if I have anything else to do." the fact was, i had no life anymore. Ever sicne I discovered my water powers, I had lived alone.

parallelzero
January 17th, 2005, 06:21 PM
It was the perfect moment. Everyone was off somewhere, though I had no clue where, and I decided it would be fun to take a stroll out of the institute. Using the agility my cat DNA provided, sneaking out was simple. All I had to do was jump the front gate, and I was home free.

Upon exiting, I made my way towards the pizza place, my ears and tail hidden of course.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 06:23 PM
"So, you wanna go do something or other?" I asked. "I don't ahve to be home for several hours, so we could go do soemthing. I never had a chance to hang out with another mutant before."

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Beth entered the institution. The Professor wanted her to be dropped off and he'd call when he was done. "Welcome, Elizabeth." He said greeting her at the front door.

"Thanks!" Elizabeth said appearing happy, even though she was one of the people who classified mutants as "freaks" she wasn't going to show it, cause in the position she was in she'd probably be beat up.

"Come in, I want you to meet the others as soon as they arrive. Take a seat and make yourself at home." He said politely.

Beth nodded and took a padded chair in the lounge and patiently waiting, growing more anxious with every passing moment.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 06:56 PM
"depends. I'm one for laser tag, you?" I asked, getting some money from a wallet in my pocket. I had enough to buy several games of laser tag for both of us, and since I worked there as well, I got a discount...

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Sounds cool!" I grinned. "laser tag is actually a game I greatly enjoy."

parallelzero
January 18th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Paintball? "Sounds fun." I said aloud. I had been following them through the entire conversation, intrigued by what they were talking about. I didn't get out much, so I didn't really know many activites out there. "What exactly is paintball?"

Pogiforce-14
January 18th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I looked at this stranger who suddenly appeared, surprised by his appearance. "Um... no... It's laser tag. It's different than paintball." I said, all the while wondering how this guy snuck up on us.

Raichu Master
January 19th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Beth sat on the chair, tapping her fingers on the armrest. 'Why am I even here?' mumbled as she raised her eyes too look at the cilling and began to count the tiles.

parallelzero
January 19th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"Eh? Sorry! I haven't been able to think straight today!" I exclaimed as I turned bright red, and took a few steps back. About 2 sidewalk tiles to be exact. The streets weren't exactly busy today, which i thought of as good. If my hat flew off with a large amount of people around, I'd be screwed.

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 06:16 PM
ooc: Pogiforce-14, could I join? My profile is on page 2.

Pogiforce-14
January 19th, 2005, 06:26 PM
ooc" Of course. All Members are welcome. :)

ic: "Do you want to play laser tag with us?" I asked teh stranger. he seemed nice enough.

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Ooc: Thankies.^^ Er, one thing before I start... Where the heck are you?!

Pogiforce-14
January 19th, 2005, 06:37 PM
ooc: Lucas, Rachel, and (whatever the name of David's character is) Are standing on the sidewalk. Shiney's char is at the institute, as is TAD's.

parallelzero
January 19th, 2005, 06:40 PM
OOC: Psst... my characters name is David, XD
IC: "R-really?" I asked, wondering why he'd ask a total stranger. "If you couldn't tell, I don't get out much. David's the name, and I'd love to go!"

Pogiforce-14
January 19th, 2005, 06:43 PM
"OKay." I smile. "My name is Lucas. Pleased to meet you."

ooc: Rachel is paying, and she left, so now what? :(

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Ooc: I'll think of something...

Ic: Where am I suposed to go...? I cant go home now... Saphira thought, walking briskly on the sidewalk. What am I?! She shook her head, weaving her way around people and signs. There has to be somewhere where I can go...

Saphira twirled a strand of her long bangs around her finger, leaning against a tree. She hadn't noticed untill just now she was in the park, or a forest. To her, it really didnt matter. Whats going on...?

Raichu Master
January 20th, 2005, 05:25 PM
OOC: Don't forget my character! Her name's Elizabeth (Beth). And she's sitting in a character at the institute. XD

Well I have nothing else to post until Shiney's character (since that's the character that seems to be the one in the same area as mine) post something.

Are all the original X-men included here as teachers or what?

Pogiforce-14
January 21st, 2005, 05:22 PM
ooc: Shiney hasn't posted in some time, so you may have to carry your end for a while. :\. Also, as far as I can tell, the original X-Men are Teachers, at least as far as they are in the movies.

Psychotic_Demon
January 21st, 2005, 06:21 PM
ooc: I really dont know that much about X-men, other than what I saw at the beginning and end of the 2nd movie... I have no idea. Couldn't watch the middle. Stupid cello classes...

Pogiforce-14
January 22nd, 2005, 04:29 PM
ooc: From what I recall, Storm and Gene were teachers. Anyone else, not sure.

we really need an IC post. :\

Psychotic_Demon
January 22nd, 2005, 10:05 PM
Ooc: Never fear, Dark_Espy's here! XD

Ic: Saphira sighed, sinking against the tree. She sat on the ground staring at the floor. She flexed her hand, deciding to try an experiment.

She point her hand at a leaf that was being blown across the ground. After a moment of silence, her palm began to glow light blue. An instant later, a ball of ice shot out of her hand, and froze it to the ground.

Raichu Master
January 23rd, 2005, 06:25 PM
After the meeting, Beth returned to her parents at the end of the night.

"So?" They asked impatiently.

"He has agreed to our terms and I go there right after school tomorrow. None of the freaks were there, so I didn't meet any of them." She huffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Now what did we say about you calling people names, when you don't understand them, Elizabeth?" Her father scolded impatient with her choice of words.

"Ok, the...um...mutants, weren't there, so I didn't meet any of them. Just Exavier (?)." Beth said repeating herself with a different selection of words.

Pogiforce-14
January 25th, 2005, 09:22 AM
ooc: Me and Daisuke are stuck until Rachel posts. :(

Raichu Master
January 25th, 2005, 03:02 PM
OOC: Maybe you should pm her. It might help, cause I know if I'm in alot of rps and I sometimes neglect an rp to rp on the quicker moving ones. But if someone drops me a reminder I go post on that rp.

parallelzero
January 28th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Due to the owner's request, this is now closed.