PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Battle Sprite Error

Shinypoliwrath
April 30th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Bumping since my error got ignored last time, could really use a fix for it.
I've been experimenting with adding in new Pokémon (to the PBS as well as adding the sprites in), but I keep getting this error when I go to change poistion of the sprites in the editor.
Exception: NoMethodError
PokemonSpritePos:62:in `refresh'
PokemonSpritePos:181:in `pbSpecies'
PokemonSpritePos:174:in `loop'
PokemonSpritePos:194:in `pbSpecies'
PokemonSpritePos:300:in `pbStart'
PokemonSpritePos:299:in `loop'
PokemonSpritePos:307:in `pbStart'
EditorMain:236:in `pbEditorMenu'
EditorMain:234:in `pbFadeOutIn'
EditorMain:234:in `pbEditorMenu
Then the editor closes completely.

Because of this, no pokémon will show up at all during the battles, trainers and battle animations still appear, however.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q171/hiidoran-man/errorrevised.png
Here's an image to show you exactly what I mean.

yeshi160
September 23rd, 2012, 07:29 PM
From a complete programming standpoint in the method that distributes width is undifined, as you can clearly read, what this means, I'm not sure as I don't know how this editor works, or what language it's in, but I'm ASSUMING it's a type of method that either needs to or should return a value, and it's undifined because it's not getting the number/answer to output anything, so it will crash. If you show me the code for the method 'width' I could likely pinpoint your problem, potentially anyways. I cannot be certain. This is only wisdom I give with 4-5 years of experience in Java, and Visual Basic, so you can't 100% Rely on what I'm saying it's just my best guess.

Cilerba
September 24th, 2012, 05:44 AM
This thread is over 2 months old. Please take a look at the forum rules before posting so this doesn't happen again.