PDA

View Full Version : if you were dragged into deep water by a rip current (Water Pokémon question)

Moltres Rider
May 2nd, 2012, 07:34 AM
It has been awhile since I did one of these...

If you were dragged into deep water by a rip current, what Water Type Pokémon would you use to bring you back to shore since you are unable to yourself???

I would use a Samurott...

fenyx4
May 2nd, 2012, 10:25 AM
I guess I would use whatever Water-type starter Pokémon I have with me, as I typically teach them the HM move Surf (nowadays, provided that the Pokémon in question is dominant in Special Attack). Most likely, though, I would use Kyogre, which was the first-ever legendary Pokémon that I caught - it holds a degree of dominion over the waters, so I'm pretty sure I would be able to make it back to shore. :t382:

(OR, I might even opt for a Smeargle whose moveset is dedicated to the water-traversing HM moves of Surf, Dive, and Waterfall, so I wouldn't have to waste move slots on the Water-type Pokémon I intend to battle with :D). :t235:

PlatinumDude
May 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
I'd use whatever Water Pokemon I have on hand, like Swampert or Empoleon. Lapras would also be ideal, considering it's known to carry people place to place on water.

Ephemeral Euphoria
May 2nd, 2012, 05:37 PM
I'd go with Gyarados since I'm a boss like that.

CyanFlame
May 2nd, 2012, 06:57 PM
Totally Empoleon. Most awesomest Pokemon EVER.

voltianqueen
May 2nd, 2012, 07:20 PM
I think Feraligatr! He's a cool guy and was my first Pokemon.

Killjoy
May 2nd, 2012, 07:28 PM
I would also go with Gyarados. I didn't used to like it, cause it was kinda generic, but I really like it now for some reason lol

Mr. Fish is a boss

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 8th, 2012, 06:59 AM
I guess I'd use a Vaporeon cause it's my favourite water-type and the one that'd most likely be on my party haha :)

infersaime
May 8th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Well my favourite Water-type Swampert.

Porynoir
May 19th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Adaptability Porygon-Z!!!

psyanic
May 19th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Definitely a Mantine. I could 'glide' over the water as I ride on its back. That would be fun. And it would totally beat the rip current by not swimming in a sense.

Forever
May 22nd, 2012, 01:47 AM
Samurott or Lapras, either seem big enough to jump on to carry me to the shore. XD;

Yoshikkko
May 22nd, 2012, 12:26 PM
I'd either use a Lapras or a Dewgong, love Dewgong's cry (idk how that's gonna save my life but anyway lol) and they seem really clever and know their way etc. And yeah Lapras because it's very big, has a shell I could possibly rest on, that sort of stuff.