PDA

View Full Version : The PokeCommunity Town

rubyrulez
January 14th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I've been around this part of the PokeCommunity for a while and found it fun, so I decided to finally start a thread. I have decided to start a town of PokeCommunity members. I am the mayor of this town and I need a "Vice-Mayor", as well as a few advisors. The rest of you would be residents, but you get to choose what jobs you have, such as owning a business, being a police officer etc. Plus we'll use our Pokemon to help us with everyday stuff. Every post should explain what you do, such as run errands, stay at home, etc. Just like we lived in an actual town of PC members. Hopefully, this will also promote teamwork, trying to reach City and Metropolis status. Anyways, let me start by seeing who wants to be "Vice-Mayor", and go on from there...

B-Baller
January 14th, 2005, 10:17 PM
I'll gladly be vice mayor.

I have these Pokemon: Shiftry, Ludicolo and Sceptile. Just so the townspeople will be familiar with 'em.

rubyrulez
January 14th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Cool, glad you chose to be Vice Mayor. Here is the staff so far:

Rubyrulez (Me):Mayor (Owns a whole group of Pikachu, with one Raichu (my first Pikachu))

Dpkuro: Vice-Mayor (Has a Shiftry, Ludicolo and Sceptile)

Anybody want to be an advisor?

Munashii
January 14th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Me? Please, please me! I'd love to!

Spectrum
January 14th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like an RPG... so, it belongs in Other Roleplay.

Triaspia
January 15th, 2005, 03:14 AM
can I be town hero and have a statue unvailing in my name as the first trainer from this town to beat the pokemon league

pokemon: Umbreon (evolved starter) mew, rayquaza, jirachi, latias, latios

I will post the pic of the statue later

rubyrulez
January 15th, 2005, 08:23 AM
P-K Ball: Ok, you can be an advisor. What matters will you be advising me on and what Pokemon will you have?

Digital Phoenix: Sorry if it's in the wrong place. If it is, someone will move it.

neomon: Ok, but you'll be the only one in town with a statue. Do you have another job in the town, though?

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 08:40 AM
may i work in the pokemon center part time but be a trainer too.
pokemon:lugea(sp),roquesa(sp),snorlax,espeon,umbreon,a blew piggeotto more in side the pc

name:call me devyn

rubyrulez
January 15th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Ok, Devyn you can work at the PC.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 09:39 AM
It's in the right place because of the focus on pokemon. This thread stays.

Ash_Pokemaster
January 15th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Hey can I be Red? (Yeah from manga)(With other new Pokemon) He would be a Legendary Trainer (The best) and he will be in a cave north from PokeCommunity Town and I will be training.
My team:
Charizard, Raichu, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Kyogre
This Role Play sounds interesting!

rubyrulez
January 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Yes you can be Red, and you know, you all don't even need to ask me. Just announce who you are gonna be, what job you will have and what Pokemon you will have. We're gonna try to make this like a town so we will also need shops, bakerys, restaurants etc. for people to work in, not just Pokemon Masters and trainers.

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 01:37 PM
devyn sat in the pokemon center with roquesa behind her,roquesa gave off a low humm,her vistion of singing for devyn

Electric Hero
January 15th, 2005, 04:15 PM
My name is Max, a Pokemon Trainer that has completed the League twice. My pokemon are ((ooc: Lugia is already taken, then I will have his son)) Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Silver, Haunter, Nidorino. Un-employed right now, looking for job.

is that ok?

paige pelletier
January 15th, 2005, 04:44 PM
My name is Paige I am a pokemon master that just moved to town um seems to be the town healer (witch) will pop up with fortunes and stuff seems a little out of it
Popkemon: pichu dragonite flygon lanturn evee quilava absol ghastly

Triaspia
January 15th, 2005, 05:37 PM
max im the only one from this town to have beaten the pokemon league and ive finished my statue (because its the future the statues are holographic right

I walk into the town and take a deep breath "ahh the sweet taste of country air its good to be back" I walk into the town hall and walk up to the sectretery "I have to see the mayor as I have done somthing no-one from this town has done before I have beaten the pokemon league" "go on thrugh" the secretery said

rubyrulez
January 15th, 2005, 05:58 PM
paige pelletier: Come on down to the town hall, so that you can recieve a warm welcome (doctors deserve quite the warm welcome.) And for all of you, I welcome you to the town. It's an honor to have you all here.

*neomon walks through my office door, but not before knocking*

"Neomon, I'm glad you came, we have erected a statue in your honor for being the first from our town to beat the Pokemon League. But as you were heading back, several others from the town have beaten the league as well."

Electric Hero
January 15th, 2005, 09:26 PM
ooc: you're wrong, you are the only one with a statue. And all of us have to go to the town hall, or what?

rubyrulez
January 15th, 2005, 10:28 PM
You can come to the Town Hall, Max Hunter. Having beaten the league, you and neomon will become chief advisors. I need you to come to the Town Hall so I can bestow that title on you.

Triaspia
January 15th, 2005, 11:10 PM
yay all da kiddies get to look up to me tip never feed a charmander cheese its not a pritty site and will put it out of action for 3 days

i take a seat waiting to be titled master adviser of pokemon

Ash_Pokemaster
January 16th, 2005, 12:26 AM
At PokeCommunity Cave little far Pokecommunity Cave, it's vry

Red: Oh, man I'm so hungry, you too guys, right?
Pokemon: *A noise that means, yes*
Red: Ok, Tyranitar use dig.
Tynaro: *Uses dig*

When Red comes out of cave start going to Town.

Caz
January 16th, 2005, 01:18 AM
Hey, can I join?

Name:Caz
Pokemon:Charmander, Bulbasaur, Butterfree and Pikachu. ^^

I can be a police officer if you like?

Tsugaru
January 16th, 2005, 03:09 AM
can i join ^_^

name=MATT
POKEMON=dewgon,raichu,venasaur,charizard,poliwrath,tyranitar

job=pokemon trainer

Ash_Pokemaster
January 16th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Rubyrulez said that we mustn't asking for joining ^^
Anyway I continue:

Red now is in the "Recovery Forest" near PokeCommunity Town:

I hope I had my Pidgeot with me. I forgot that I'd have to pass through this forest. Anyway maybe I'll be able to find this Mistery Berry that I'm searching for this weeks... *And huh!*
- A Chansey appeared - Oh a Chansey, very rare and oooh what's that it lookes the it holds a Mistery Berry, ok I'll catch it before it'll eat the berry, ok Repeat Ball go! 1...2... no it was so close, anyway I hope this Slugma I took with me to evolve will help ok Slugma use Ember, yeah Charsey hasn't much power with that attack, you see that is a Slugma 1 level before evolving ^^ Ok now Repeat Ball GO!!! 1..2..3 Yeah Chansey was cought, I'll call it Chan, Chan tranfered to Box 43(LOL)
After a few minutes later
Yeah it's PokeCommunity town! Let's go to Day Care after all people see me and start asking for autogramms.
When Red arrives to Day Care,
DCMan: Hi again Red, we were raising you Slorlaxes and we show the an egg appeared, this is quite heavy so if you want it you should carry it...
Red: Anyway I have to take it * Goes and leaves Slugma to PC*
DCWoman: Please take care of it!

After a few minuter Red goes to a Restaurant and start eating with his Pokemon
When...
Matt appeared!

Matt: Cool you are Red!
Red: Hey I know you you've beat Pokemon League many times I show you some times and you are a very good trainer! You have a big future
Matt: Ehh... Thanks. Btw is a Snorlax egg that?
Red: Yeah why?
Matt: It's very rare to find to Slorlaxes love it's other! You are lucky.
Red: I don't think I'm lucky I have to feed this two and you knwo it isn't so easy...
Matt: Anyway, I heard that if you give Snorlax hold Lax Incesnse will appeares a new Pokemon that noone have seen...
Red: What? I gave to Female Snorlax holds this item.
Matt: Cool Red you will be the first that have this Pokemon!
Red: Hmm, that cool right!
Matt: C'mon let's start running to hatch the egg!
Red: Bu...
Matt: C'mon I can't wait to see the new Pokemon!

To be continued...

Tsugaru
January 16th, 2005, 03:41 AM
red and i start running

after 2345 step's

matt:look,LOOK*EYE'S GO BIG
red:o my gosh it's cracking
matt:come we must sit and wait till it's ready to hatch
red:good idea

out comes this pokemon that look's like snorlax and this other funny pokemon

matt:coooooool
red:i have never seen anything like it
matt:~hold's pokedex~
pokedex:munchlax there is no data on this pokemon
red:so it is rare
matt:wow

Ash_Pokemaster
January 16th, 2005, 03:58 AM
After Munchlax's appear Red and Matt go to Pokemon Center to tell Joy and Oak about the Pokemon.

Matt: Ah God, we are very lucky
Red: Yeah that's true but it is also a big prob for us...
Matt: But y?
Red: You see there are some "crazy" researchers that would want that Pokemon and it's just a baby...
Matt: Hmm you're right, so we souldn't tell it to anyone exept Joy and Oak

At Pokemon Centre
Joy: Welcome to Pokemon Centre
Red: Hey Joy can we go somewhere that noone can see us?
Joy: Follow me ^^
Red: *Starts story* And that is all the story
Matt: What should we do?
Joy: Hmm, Red you have many things to do and you can'r raise that baby
Matt: So we must find a Trainer for that Munchlax
Red: I have an idea, we can send it to Prof. Oak
Joy: Ok
After Red gives Munchlax to Oak with Telephone PC
Oak: Oh Red you are the best, I will search for info with Munchlax! And of course I will take care of it!
Red: Ok bye
Oak: See you

To be continued...

paige pelletier
January 16th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Paige walked into the town hall. She was thinking about why she moved here... No one can beat the statue and the plants here are very rare. Paige's pichu looked at her owner and smiled. Thinking did you think about where we will live?!

Electric Hero
January 16th, 2005, 09:51 AM
ooc: ok

ic: I walked in the town, and smelled that fresh air, an air that I haven't smelled for a while. "home sweet home" I said as I made my way to the Town Hall. I entered the Town Hall and asked the secretary to let me go with the Mayor, and she said yes. I walked a little and found the mayor's office. I knocked the door and walked in.

rubyrulez
January 16th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Max, Paige and neomon are now in my office.

"Glad you could all be here." I said. While you are here I would like to give you three very important jobs. Neomon, you are my chief advisor on Pokemon related issues. Max is my chief advisor on any issues the townspeople may have, and Paige is the towns medicine person. Now, I would like you to wait in the main hallway until the others get here, because I am throwing you all a party to celebrate all that is going on, followed by a Pokemon Battle Tournament, if anybody's interested."

shadowolf~foever
January 16th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Roquesa nodged her triander and she nodded and thew when out side for some freash air.Devyn stroked its eye ridges and sat down in the grass sorunding the pokemon center."happy birth day roquesa"she said and the pokemon rold and played

rubyrulez
January 16th, 2005, 11:35 AM
*An announcement went out on the towns loudspeaker*

"Shadowolf~forever, please report to the town hall!"

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 06:11 PM
umm shadowolf~forever ive got raquaza

after the mayor announced our tiles to us and told a about the battle I said "Ill pass this time, I just got back from the community league and I think my pokemon and I could use a little rest and have a look around at the things that have changed while I was gone" when I got to the door I opened it and said "see you at 8 pm" and walked out into the nice quiet town that had everything one could hope for.

shadowolf~foever
January 16th, 2005, 06:15 PM
*An announcement went out on the towns loudspeaker*

"Shadowolf~forever, please report to the town hall!"she looked up and when to the town hall"um i was summend"she said((no i have roqueza after all im the only one using her and i have it in my first post))

rubyrulez
January 16th, 2005, 06:24 PM
you can both have a rayquaza, I almost forgot to mention, anything goes really in this town and this RP. I declare that there are 2 rayquazas (for now, if anyone else wants one, they may have one.) Anyways, I look in surprise as neomon walks out after turning the battle down. "What did he mean by 'see you at 8 pm'?"

Akio123
January 16th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Can I join? This sounds really fun.
Name:Chris
pokemon:Blastoise, Umbreon,Kyogre and Milotic
Occupation:I would like to be an advisor to the mayor and an elite four memeber
Lives in a house next to Red

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"well I'd better go tell mum I'm home" I said walking towards my mothers house. when the door opened I was greated by what looks like a party with all lots of gifts on the coffee table in the family room. there were two that realy caught my attention and they were wrapped in bright red & blue papper where as the others were a dull blue or red. I opened the first of the red box and inside was a photo of a house and taped to the door was a key "Thank you mum & dad .... " but before I could finish I was handed the blue present I tore it open with more excitement then I had with the first one. Inside this one was another photo & key in it but this time the photo was of a car sitting in the back yard of my parents house but this car inperticular had just come on the market from hoenn hand had been devoloped as the first ever flying car. the car was the attachment and the house was the exact same one I said I would live in ever since I was 5 years old. I burst into tears "how could you two afford all this stuff?" I asked my parents "well this stuff is yours but there are still a few apyments to be made on them and we called the pokemon leage center and they told my your total winnings if you beat the pokemon leage which is $50,000 more than what is needed to pay for the stuff (you get $100,000 for beating the league and 50,000 of that is needed to pay for my house and car both $25,000 each)

rubyrulez
January 16th, 2005, 08:08 PM
*a news flash comes on TV*

Voice: We interupt this program for a special news bulliten.
Anchor: Good afternoon, and thanks for joining us. In about 1 hour, mayor rubyrulez will unveil a new statue in the town square of neomon, the very first person from the town to defeat the Pokemon League. It was quite the amazing battle. After he then names his advisors and staff, a staff party and Pokemon Battle will be held. Complete recap of all these events at 11. We now return you to 'As the Pokeball Turns' (XD)

EDIT - Chris, please report to Town Hall so I can make you an advisor. Thanks! :)

EDIT2 - Caz, since you were the first to apply for police officer, you get to be the Police Chief.

Raichu Master
January 16th, 2005, 08:22 PM
OOC: Any room for an old legendary rper such as I? Or is this filled?

rubyrulez
January 16th, 2005, 08:29 PM
OOC: Any room for an old legendary rper such as I? Or is this filled?

Welcome to PokeCommunity Town. Population: a few so far, but could be infinite! Welcome aboard. What job do you want and what Pokemon do you have?

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 08:39 PM
I finish unwrapping the presnts there wer things for my house in the dull read paper and things for my car in the dull blue paper after all the presents are unrapped I get changed into a tux and drive to my new house to drop off all my other presents before flying (itsa hover car) I park just outside the park and send out rayqazza i get him to lightly wrap himself around me and lift me over the wall before unwrapping himself to reveal me. this entrance got lots of coments from the adults and cheers from the kids.

Raichu Master
January 16th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity Town. Population: a few so far, but could be infinite! Welcome aboard. What job do you want and what Pokemon do you have?

OOC: I guess inventor. Like make new pokedexes and strange things...XD

Pokemon: Raichu

rubyrulez
January 16th, 2005, 08:46 PM
*mayor stands near the podium*

"Wow, what an amazing enterance by our very own neomon!" *More Cheers* "Now, I would like to unveil neomons statue, but before that, I want to introduce some very important people. Neomon will be my Chief Advisor on Pokemon related issues. Max is my chief advisor on townspeople issues. Chris is my advisor on finance and town event planning. Paige is the towns Medicine Mixer. And Caz is the Police Chief. And we have a town inventor, Raichu Master! As more people step up, more jobs will be given out, but anyway, I'd like to unveil the statue, and then everybody can enjoy the snacks we have set up and just party like there's no tomorrow! Are you all ready to see the statue?"

shadowolf~foever
January 16th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Me and roqueza where the only ones it seemed not to be at the unvaling of the statue.insted we where celibrating roqueza's birthday out infront of the pokemon center.

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 11:58 PM
"time to witness the greatest moment in this towns history" I announced grabing a remote that was istting on a pedistool behind me and pressing the button on it and instanly a holographic image appeared with me and the pokemon i used to beat the pokemon league (see first attatchment)

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 05:12 AM
Paige got lost walking around the town some how. So she got out a mirror and asked it where she could find directions. The mirror said north. So that is where paige walked.

Raichu Master
January 17th, 2005, 07:16 AM
OOC: Bravo Paige! *claps hands* I bit my tongue when I found out you rped here (found out when you last posted, which would be the above post). I was like "here we go again!" but I'm glad you improved your rp skills! Cudos for Paige!

Too bad it took you this long though... XD

IC: Sitting in the silence of his workbench, Rai (Raichu Master doesn't seem appropriate for a person's name) began work on, what he refered to as, his best work yet. The only problem was...he didn't know what he was inventing. For hours he sat there, rattling his brain for ideas, longing for inspiration to just come from nowhere like so many times before.

"I need to get a drink," Rai sighed as he got up from his workbench and walked sluggishly over to his kitchen, which was nothing sort of beautiful. Reaching into the refrigorator, he grabbed the glass of milk that he hadn't finished at breakfast. He doesn't often waist anything so what he does use, he puts away for another time.

Finishing off his glass of milk, inspiration seemed to hit him...well almost, for he lost it within seconds. With another sigh he put the glass in the sink and walked out the door, hopefully he could at least find something to invent if he just took a walk and thought about it somemore.

Ash_Pokemaster
January 17th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Red finaly evolved Slugma to Magcargo.
When he back to his home that was north in PokeCommunity Town he found Paige!

Red: Hi, you are new right?
Paige: Yeah, and I don't know why I came there, anyway?
Red: Are you searching for something to do?
Paige: Yeah, I'm totally bored
Pichu: *Looks around and seeing the new place the it leaves*
Red: You're Pichu looks very cute, good work!
Paige: Thanks, but do you know if there any Pokemon contest to take part with Pichu?
Red: Yeah there's one, this is next to town hall. Go if you want.
Paige: Ok sure I'll go! Bye and thanks!
Red: Hehe!

After the conversation with Paige Red get into his house and...

Red: Oh this is a Mew and eating all my food!
Mew: Mew???
Red: I must catch it this is Totally rare! Go Magcargo
Mew: *Uses Phychic to Magargo*
Red: Now Flamethrower
Mew: 70% Health
Red: Oh I knew I shouldn't throw MasterBall to Raikou, Ultra Ball go!
Mew: 1.. Puf
Red: Oh no!
Mew: *Flying away in the town*
Red: Oh no I lost a Mew *crying*

So Mew is now in Town who will find him?

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 07:47 AM
OOC: XD that is all I have to say!
Paige went to the contest hall, after a half hour of looking. Pichu was on Paige's shoulder staring at the different contests. "So Pichu which contest will you choose?" Paige asked sweetly pichu pointed to the cool contest and Paige signed up.

shadowolf~foever
January 17th, 2005, 10:26 AM
roqueza looked up and saw mew go flying past and i turnd my head and pulled out my pokedex and got some data and bagan to fallow it but it was too fast so i pulld out my camra and took many shots of it befor it dissaperd into the croud at the unvailing

Akio123
January 17th, 2005, 10:59 AM
"I am late." I am running to town hall so I can finally get my job as an advisor to the mayor. "I am so late, I hope the job is still open. I know, I will use my car and drive thre instead of running!" I throw one of my compacts and it explodes into a car in the shape of an Umbreon.

Electric Hero
January 17th, 2005, 03:24 PM
ooc: wow Raichu Master joined! cool XD

ic: I walked out the Town Hall before the Mayor talked to the people. I went running to the mountains, just to be higher than everyone. "Go Silver!" I said as I threw his pokeball and he appeared infront of me. "Silver, we will fly aove the Mayor and all his business announcing me and other important people to the town. You're not so powerful like your father, that means that even flying above them, you won't break houses apart, right? haha, and fortunately you're enough big now to carry me on your back, so let's go" I jumped on Silver's back and we , flying, surrounded the podium where the mayor was. Like the sky was getting darker, we , Silver and I, couldn't be seen perfectly.

rubyrulez
January 17th, 2005, 07:49 PM
*I notice the Mew fly across the sky*

"Well, what an amazing sight!", I say, "It looks like a Mew has flown into our town as we prepare to eat these amazing snacks! Everybody dig in!, we will have our tournament a bit later"

*Mew floats down toward the party and nibbles on some snacks. Suddenly, Red and Matt burst into the party.*

"That Mew was in my house!", Red said, "I will now capture it!"

Electric Hero
January 17th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I saw a Mew flying around me, "wow, Mew! I will capture you!" I said as Silver hovered infront of Mew. "Silver! Aeroblast!" I made the command, and Silver heard me. Silver launched the Aeroblast, that hit Mew. Mew made a shield. "Silver! Hyper Beam!" I commanded, and Silver obeyed. The shield broke, so it was my chance. "Silver! finish with another Aeroblast!". The attack hitted Mew, and it fainted in mid-air. "Ultra Ball!" I said as I threw an ultraball to Mew. The ultraball hovered onto my hands, shaking and making that noise. In a few seconds, it stopped shaking and making noise, "I captured Mew! whoa!" because of too much happiness I almost fell from Silver.

rubyrulez
January 17th, 2005, 08:32 PM
I saw a Mew flying around me, "wow, Mew! I will capture you!" I said as Silver hovered infront of Mew. "Silver! Aeroblast!" I made the command, and Silver heard me. Silver launched the Aeroblast, that hit Mew. Mew made a shield. "Silver! Hyper Beam!" I commanded, and Silver obeyed. The shield broke, so it was my chance. "Silver! finish with another Aeroblast!". The attack hitted Mew, and it fainted in mid-air. "Ultra Ball!" I said as I threw an ultraball to Mew. The ultraball hovered onto my hands, shaking and making that noise. In a few seconds, it stopped shaking and making noise, "I captured Mew! whoa!" because of too much happiness I almost fell from Silver.

Wait a sec, how did Mew go from eating down at the ground, to back up into the air??? That doesn't make too much sense.

Electric Hero
January 17th, 2005, 08:37 PM
ooc: yea, remember he flew to heights, remember? he escaped nad then flew across the town.

paige pelletier
January 18th, 2005, 04:39 AM
Paige ends up following a mew to the town hall XD. "good job." Paige said watching the pokeball. "now return it like a good little boy." Paige said cooly and calmly. "and before you ask why I will tell you mews are free creatures they will not like being couped up" Paige said with a slight smile.

B-Baller
January 18th, 2005, 10:09 AM
OOC: Sorry for not posting often.

I saw a Mew, hovering around the air and looking at everybody. And me.

"Oh, its a Mew. Just a Mew," I said. My mind says capture it, but my heart says Mews are free creatures.

"Okay everyone, as the Vice Mayor of this town, I order you to leave the Pokemon alone. It is a free creature, and should not be disturbed by humans. If you don't understand any gibberish I'm saying, go watch the first Pokemon movie," I said.

I hope I did the right thing.....

Akio123
January 18th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I am finally at town hall. "Hello is anyone here? I am Chris, the one who applyed for the job on the phone." I looked around and it appeared no one was there. "I hope someone is here. I came all this way for nothing I guess."

B-Baller
January 18th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"You didn't," I appeared in front of Chris' face. "So, you came to apply for the job, huh?"

I approached the mayor. "Psst, Mayor, this guy's applying for advisor. This is my first day, what do I do?"

Akio123
January 18th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"I am so nervous." I think to myself I am not suitable for the job, afterall I am an elite four member. "I hope you will decide to hire me. I have worked in several administive positions in the past." I really do not think they like me.

Triaspia
January 18th, 2005, 06:02 PM
ooc dude everyone is at the party

B-Baller
January 18th, 2005, 06:43 PM
OOC: Not me.

"Aw screw it the Mayor's not available," I said. "OK you're hired. Now, to the par-tay!"

rubyrulez
January 18th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Ok, the mayor is now back. I just have school and work in real-life. Anyways, Akio123, I would like you to be my advisor on buildings and education matters. Now that that's over and done with...

"I'm gonna party like there's no tomorrow!" XD "Everybody, enjoy the riceballs", said the mayor with glee, "My wife cooked those up, you see..."

B-Baller
January 18th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"RICEBALLS!" I screamed in excitement, chomping down the riceballs as fast as I can. I stopped, and tossed one to Trevor, Mike and Kung.

"Eat that..." I said, then went back to eating. "Oh yeah, congrats Akio!"

OOC: Trevor is my Shiftry, Kung is my Sceptile and Mike is my Ludicolo.

rubyrulez
January 18th, 2005, 07:29 PM
*The mayor watches his vice-mayor eating*

"Glad you like 'em", he said, " But save some for the rest of the guests. By the way, is everything set up for our battle tournament in my Personal Battle Room?"

B-Baller
January 18th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I stopped. "Guests? Oops."

I was so embarassed. I was eating like a pig there.

"Yeah I think I'm ready," I said. "We're gonna own, aren't we?"

shadowolf~foever
January 19th, 2005, 08:59 AM
i sloqly walked threw the croud at the fest and began to eat slowly roqueza next to me eating much more.

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I let Mew out just to tell him something, "Mew, I know you're a creature that likes to be free. So I will let you out all the time you want, but you will be with me when I need you, ok?" Mew nodded and made some smoer-saults in mid-air. "glad you're happy. Don't worry, I will try not to call you too much times" I told him. He nodded and flew to the horizon. I knew he would come back, because we made a promise.

Silver and I landed behind a house in the darkness, I knew how much Silver didn't wanted to be seen. "thanks Silver, come back" I smiled and returned him to his pokeball. I walked besides the mayor and looked at him, "hey Mayor, when will the tournament begin? I already feel like battling".

Akio123
January 19th, 2005, 04:03 PM
"mmm this food is so very good!" I can't wait to see the other perks of working here I think to myself. I am also happy that I got the new job and am the advisor in charge of buildings and education. "I have so many ideas." Just than I see a mew floating around.

Raichu Master
January 19th, 2005, 04:36 PM
OOC: Anything important I should know before continuing with my post?

rubyrulez
January 19th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Raichu Master, basically we're having a party just now. However, It's now time to enter a secret part of Town Hall. The mayor pressed a secret switch hidden in one of the rose bushes. Suddenly, the ground began to shake. All of the guests were surprised by this. Slowly, The Town Hall began to sink into the ground. When it got all the way underground, the ground sealed up, revealing a battlefield. Stands rose from the ground as well, so there would be spectators.

"We're about ready to start the tournament!" Said the mayor. "I will not be one of the participants. We will start off with 8 players participating in Tag Matches. Each winning team will then battle each other. Then, the last two will battle each other in a double battle. The winner will recieve a super secret surprise prize! I will judge each battle. Just tell me which Pokemon will attack which opponent with what attack. Anyway, let's not waste any more time! Let the battle begin!"

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
I saw all the motion of the Town Hall underground. I must admit that I was surprised. When I heard the Mayor said that we can begin to battle, I was the first one to be in, "I'll battle first! bring it on!" I said so excited as I stepped at one side of the battlefield.

rubyrulez
January 19th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"Great!" said the mayor with glee! "Now we need someone to join Max on his side, and then a team to oppose him in battle!"

Akio123
January 19th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"I shall battle Max!" I exclaimed. I think I a can win but who knows, he might show me up. "Max, will you accept my challenge?" I said to him with a bit to much confidence. I hope I can win I said to myself.

rubyrulez
January 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
" Well, I did say these would be Tag Matches, meaning both of you would need partners!", said the mayor, "Is there anybody that wants to partner with Max and Chris?"

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 08:44 PM
"I would like to battle you Chris, but unfortunately this tournament is tag matches, so I hope we can find ,another day, a moment to battle" I said calmly to Chris. I looked around if someone would like to partner me and Chris.

B-Baller
January 19th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I watched as the two trainers challenged each other to a battle. I shall have to pick one of the people to be my partner.

"Let's see, I'll go with Max!" I said in excitement. I stood behind Max, waiting for Chris' parner to come.

Triaspia
January 20th, 2005, 01:24 AM
i think max stated that we are partners meh

no rp post yet ...

shadowolf~foever
January 20th, 2005, 02:27 PM
"il battle with chris"she said and walked up behind him roqueza fallowed swallowing the last of it food

Akio123
January 20th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Alright, thank you Devynn!" I said happily. "Let the battle begin. I think we can win if we use the usual swift attacks I use in the pokemon league. I am actually one of the four ellite four members. I use all water types aside from my Umbreon."

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"great! let's start!" I said with excitement. "you may battle first" I said to my partner as I stepped aside.

B-Baller
January 20th, 2005, 05:37 PM
"Umm, Max," I said. "May I remind you that this is a tag battle? We battle at the same time. Or am I just stupid?"

I fished out a Pokeball in my pocket and called my Ludicolo. "Come out Mike! Show 'em what you got!"

I watched as our opponents called out their Pokemon.

OOC: Are we limited to 4 moves?

Raichu Master
January 20th, 2005, 05:51 PM
OOC: Sorry, I had a death in the family, and friends, and school. It's too much to handle!

So what's going on? I'm sorry I haven't posted anything!

paige pelletier
January 20th, 2005, 05:58 PM
OOC: some one died? awww I am sorry are you alright?
XD I am lost too what is happening.

rubyrulez
January 20th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"You are not limited to 4 moves", the Mayor said, "Anyways, the two battle teams are:

Max and dpkuro
Devyn and Chris

The winning team will battle each other. The winner of that battle gets a prize (I don't think we have 8 people for a large tournament XD)! Anyway, everybody send out a Pokemon, so we can begin battle!"

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
XD "yeah that's right! sorry I am the stupid one, too much time longer that I didn't remembered the rules of a tag battle!" XD I said as a sweatdrop appeared on my head. I stpped back on the other side of the battlefield. "Mayor! of how many pokemons will this battle be?" I asked the Mayor looking at him.

ooc: Raichu Master, did someone died? aww sorry... and just to answer your question, just that the 'mayor' made the Town Hall backyard a 'playground' for trainers, in other words, we are in a tournament of pokemon battles, were are underground, and we have a battlefield infront of us.

rubyrulez
January 20th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"Each trainer in this match may use only one Pokemon each. You lose if both Pokemon on your team faint", said the Mayor.

*By the way Max, technically we are above ground, and the Town Hall is below*

Triaspia
January 20th, 2005, 09:29 PM
akio123 Im the chris spoken about in this battle

ic as I stand in my battle aera I raise my index and midle finger from both hands to there corospoding temple (left hand left temple) and suddenly a black 100' rayquazza floated down from the sky I then tell everone that I only keep my pokemon in the balls untill I befriend them or if they need hospital treetment other wise they are free to roam untill they are called through my telepathy "time for this battle to begin" I said before sending a psy messade by raising my hands to my temple again (this can only be herd by rayquaza and my battle partner) ~use the shadows they cant hit what they can see but wait untill you have some kind of smokey coverage~ after I finished my message I winked at my partner before saying "why dont we make it interesting by having only the champs pokemon can battle each other but the other trainers can choose who they attack ok?"

Raichu Master
January 21st, 2005, 01:00 PM
Rai, who didn't find fighting fun, just shrugged and watched calmly as the trainers fought, he had no real erge to join in on the battling, he was just a spectator. And his Raichu wasn't fight fit at the moment, maybe later he would come back and battle. But for now he was content on just watching as trainers went head to head and gave it there all against one another.

rubyrulez
January 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
*Actually, Neomon, Akio123 is the chris I'm talking about. You remember posting this?*

after the mayor announced our tiles to us and told a about the battle I said "Ill pass this time, I just got back from the community league and I think my pokemon and I could use a little rest and have a look around at the things that have changed while I was gone"

Ash_Pokemaster
January 22nd, 2005, 08:56 AM
Red sit there and watching battles like every year

Red: Oh, I wish I was able to take part in these battle *says with five rise balls in mouth*
Matt: Oh, Red you are too strong too go, you will beat all there...
Red: Anyway I like food too, I think more than battles
Matt: Heats Red's head
Red: Hey my Chocolate cake fall down
Matt: Oh man...

The battle starts, Red can't wait to see the winner, there are many new trainers so noboby know who will win... Red notices the Mew watching the battle at a dark corner of Stadium...

Red: Wait I'll be back
Matt: Where...

Red: Hi little Mew why are you so lonely?
Mew: *Don't kow what to do*
Red: Don't be afraid me I just want to help you.
Mew: Mew?
Red: So will you stay here?
Mew: *Comes slw to Red*
Red: So, will you come

Red and Mew goes to Red's place and sit together

To be continue...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 10:08 AM
~AshPokemaster~, you need to use fan-fic style for these RPs, also known as not using asterks (*). For example, a good Rping post would look like this:

Tiamat was on her back, with sunglasses over her eyes. The pale-skinned girl had fallen asleep at the beach after convincing one of the boys to rub tanning lotion over her back (not as if there was much convinving needed done) and the heat had relaxed her to the point where she was fast asleep. The beach was crowded as usual, but none bothered the girl, they knew that she had a terrible temper when forced awake...

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 01:11 PM
OOC: They started to battled so could I have another partner?
I watched the battle from the side and was annoyed I did not get to battle. "I am so bored,so I think I will go home." I begin to leave the stadium and find my way upstares. "Now where are my keys?" I look around and find them on the ground. I look up and see a mysterios figure go into the stadium where the tournement was being held. "I better not go just yet, I do not trust this guy."

rubyrulez
January 22nd, 2005, 01:50 PM
"Chris!", said the Mayor (reffering to Akio) as he ran up to him. "You are the one that should be battling. Neomon said he would pass on this. Come and join the battle!"

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Alright mayor, but there is a guy in all black who entered the stadium. He seems to be quite menacing and he was mumbling something about being a TR Admin. Anyway I am an elite four member and it is my duty to battle anyone who challenges me." Isaid to the mayor. "I want to battle anyone who I have to however, after I have to go home and eat something."

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 03:39 PM
"just one pokemon? I hate choosing just one" I said to the mayor, not paying attention to guy in whole black, not me of course, the other one. We would take care of him later. "well, Pikachu! Go!" I commanded and Pikachu ,happily, jumped off my shoulders to the battlefield.

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 10:57 PM
I come running into the stadium and see Max choosing his pokemon. "Hey Max, good luck to you and your partner." I take out a ball and throw out my Umbreon "I will start small and work my way up to my secret weapon I say to myself. Hey mayor, could you tell me who is my partner again to plan a strategy? I forgot the person's name."

rubyrulez
January 22nd, 2005, 11:03 PM
"Chris, you are partnered with Devyn for this battle!", the mayor reminded Chris. He turned to the stands and saw the man in black. Caz, the new police chief approached the man. The mayor saw that Caz had everything under control. With that, the mayor turned back to the battle that was about to start.

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 11:27 PM
"same to you Chris" I replied to him. "Pikachu, are you ready? battle is going to start!" I told my Pikachu, and electrcity sparked around his cheeks. He was ultra-charged with electricity, when we got in trouble with a machine of some crazy guy.

Triaspia
January 23rd, 2005, 03:18 AM
"hey mr mayor can I ref this match" I said grabbing the flags "red team leader is Max and the blue teams leader is Chris" I said as I got to the right side of the field and stood in the middle and waited to anouce the winner of the tag battle

rubyrulez
January 23rd, 2005, 08:28 AM
"Actually neomon", said the Mayor, taking the flags back, "I have a more important job for you. I'd like you to do me a huge favor and help out Caz, see what's up with that guy in black. I'll do the ref work. Of course, you won't go un-rewarded for helping me with this, so see me later."

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 12:08 PM
"Max time to start this battle! Larry, use your Shadowball on his Pikachu!" Larry started to charge up a huge ball of absolute darkness and threw it a Pikach. "Good Job Larry but I hope it is knocked out. I can't see a thing with that dark cloud a ghosts around where you aimed your Shadow ball." I now have an idea. "Larry go into the cloud and find Pikachu!"

rubyrulez
January 23rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
"Umbreons Shadow Ball hit it's mark!", the mayor said, "but Pikachu is strong enough to get up and continue the fight. I wonder what Max's next move will be! Good hit Chris!"

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 12:38 PM
"Hmm do not worry mayor, my next move will knock it out. Go Larry, use your Cruch attack then use another Shadow Ball but this time make it even bigger!" Larry jumped up and used its huge teeth to bite into Max's Pikachu then Larry used an even bigger Shadow Ball that covered the entire staduim un Darkness as a sort of aftershock. "Larry now use your rings to light the stadium to find his Pikachu!"

Triaspia
January 23rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
I send my raquaza after the mysterios rocket and rayquaza wraps his body around the rocket causing him to fall on the floor with his hands and legs together I grab two sets of hand cuffs and put one on his hand and one on his feet both were wraped behind a pole that went from in the ground to the roof so he wasnt going anywhere and if he tried to get away my rayquazza was sitting in the darkness waiting. I ran over to the mayor "all taken care of he is just wasing on questioning from you & the police"

B-Baller
January 23rd, 2005, 03:15 PM
Finally the battle has started. Time to own.

"Mike, hit Larry with an ultra-charged Bullet Seed!" I commanded. Mike fired massive amounts of Bullet Seeds and hit Larry right on the face.

"Go Mike! Now give it a Water Pulse!" I said. It hit Larry's face, again.

Mike nad I waited for the foe's response.

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Pikachu!" I yelled, and Pikachu replied back with a cry. "yeah! Pikachu! use thunder on Chris' Larry! then use double Team, and another thunder!!" I commanded. Pikachu used thunder on Larry, and used double tem to make 7 Pikachu around Larry, and the 7 Pikachu at the same time used Thunder on Larry.

rubyrulez
January 23rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
"Pikachu is aching", said the Mayor, "but he still has a little bit of fight left. Max, you might want to give it a command. That bullet seed and water pulse from Ludicolo damaged Umbreon and confused it, but it still has plenty of energy left!" The mayor then noticed Pikachus attack on Umbreon. "It did heavy damage", the mayor exclaimed, "but Umbreon can still go a little more!"

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 03:21 PM
Larry was quite annoyed that it was hit directly in the face with a Bullet Seed his teeth began to show and attacked Mike in the face with a Shadow Ball. "Larry now use your Hail technique I showed you make the field incredibly cold and so we will all feel your chill!" Larry now started a Hail Storm and the stadium was now a Blizzard. "Larry, now use Moonlight to recover all the energy you lost then use a Shadow Ball to hit both Mike and Pikachu.

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 03:22 PM
oooc: I already gave a command to Pikachu

rubyrulez
January 23rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
"What an amazing turnaround!", said the mayor in excitement, "The battlefield is now completely frozen. Ludicolo was able to withstand the attack, but now Max's Pikachu is severly damaged. However, it did hang on by the skin of his teeth."

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 03:27 PM
"Pikachu! you have a lot of energy left! let's give Larry some light!" Pikachu began to glow thanks to his electricity. "Use spark! and then another thunder" Pikachu's body was surrounded by electrcity, and with such a great force, he tackled Larry. After the spark, Pikachu jumped and used another thunder on Larry.

B-Baller
January 23rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Do not have mercy Mike!" I said, trying to encourage the Pokemon. "Use Astonish!"

Mike aimed the astonish at Larry.

rubyrulez
January 23rd, 2005, 05:39 PM
"hate to say it, Chris, but Umbreon is no longer able to battle", said the mayor. Chris put Umbreon back in his Pokeball. "You did well", Chris said. "OK", exclaimed the mayor, "Ludicolo is at full strength but Pikachu is looking a bit weak. It's now up to Devyn and Rayquaza to finish them both! Can she do it?"

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 05:46 PM
Yeah, maybe Piakhcu was a bit tired, but he was away from being defeated. Still more electricity was sparking from Pikachu's cheeks. ((ooc: if Devyn's Rayquaza is already out, I will make a command)) "Pikachu! double team!" I commanded. Suddenly more than 7 Pikachu were on the battlefield. 'I will let Pikachu reagain strenght for a little time, while Devyn takes her time to make an attack. She will take time to discover the real Piakchu' I thought as I stared at a fake Pikachu, trying to disorient Devyn to attack a fake one.

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 06:41 PM
OOC: Please do not powerplay me.
"Okay, I have another friend that is way more powerful. I now choose Gary!" I threw a regular pokeball and my giant Swampert came out of its pokeball. "Gary take out his Pikachu with one Earthquake and then take out Mike with your Hydro Cannon that me and Gary taught you!" Gary attack Pikachu and it is on the ground currently. "I hope this works." I mumble to myself.

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
ooc: Chris, I think you should calm down. Maybe he didn't powerplayed you, or yes, but he is the "referee" of the battle to not let us godmodd here. And the battle was just of one pokeball each trainer, so I think I will ignore your last post choosing Gary

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 07:16 PM
OOC:Sorry I forgot about that.
IC:"Devyn, it is up to you now. I can no longer help you." I begin to once again leave the stadium. I let Larry out of his pokeball into my arms. "Hey, are you alright , Larry? Larry was under my arms fast asleep. "You did a good job today Larry." I say quietly as I head to my car. I get into the car and head home.

Triaspia
January 24th, 2005, 03:08 AM
"heeeeloooooo mr mayor" I said after standing around being ignored "Ive delt with the rocket like you asked what would you like now?"

rubyrulez
January 25th, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Ok neomon", said the Mayor, "I would like you to go down to the police station. Make sure that Rocket doen't try any funny business." Neomon nodded as he got ready to run out. "Oh, and neomon", said the Mayor again. Neomon turned around as the mayor said "Thanks for your help..."

Triaspia
January 26th, 2005, 02:46 AM
"Any time" I said waving as I ran out the door. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my keys and bressing a button the car unlocked and the door opened. I jumped in and drove to the police station "officer jenni" I said as I ran into the police station "theres a rocket at the mayors battlefield current handcuffed to a pole in the grandstand guarded by my rayquaza" "thanks for that Chris we will be over there in a few minute to question him oh and by the way nice league battle and congrats on being the first to beat the leag from this town" "thank you jenny" I said walking out and driving back to the party

rubyrulez
January 28th, 2005, 10:21 PM
"What is taking neomon", thought the Mayor to himself as he waited for him. In the stands, the Rocket struggled to free himself from the handcuffs, but to no avail. More importantly, the Mayor was thinking about what was taking the trainers so long to command their Pokemon. "If you don't give a command soon, I'll declare this match a draw...", the mayor finally decided.

Triaspia
January 29th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I made it back to the party with no thanks to the traffic I walk up to the mayor and say "Im back and the police are on ther way" I glanced at the battle field which seemed suspended in time "whats with them?" I asked the mayor

Electric Hero
January 29th, 2005, 12:27 PM
'uh-oh' I heard what the mayor said. I was waiting for someone to command first, but there was no time now. Pikachu, being in command of double team, I commanded him to do a thunder against Devyn's pokmon, "Pikachu! use thunder!". The 11 clones of Pikachu, adn the real one, made a thunder against Devyn's pokemon. With such attack, I expected to defeat, or atleast try to, Devyn's pokmon.

rubyrulez
January 29th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Max was right about what he said about about to beat Devyn's Pokemon, but Rayquaza held strong. "Rayquaza took serious damage!", shouted the Mayor, "but it still has a lot of strength remaining. This may be a while!"

Electric Hero
January 29th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Noticing that Rayquaza took a hard hit, it had still energy left. "Pikachu! again! thunder!" I commanded. The 12 Pikachu that were in the battlefield started to charge and shoot the mighty thunder to Rayquaza again. 'c'mon Pikachu, I know you can' I thought.

rubyrulez
January 29th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"Rayquaza is badly damaged", the Mayor yelled to Devyn, "You may want to consider forfeiting!" Devyn ignored the Mayor as if he wasn't even there. "Something's just not right, it's like Devyn is frozen solid, and I know her to be a great trainer", the mayor thought to himself. He looked up at the rocket who was being questioned then and there by Officer Jenny. "Maybe he has something to do with this!", yelled the Mayor. He turned around to see that Rayquaza had lost almost all it's energy, it was hanging on by only a little. Yet, Devyn just stood there, not doing or saying anything...

Triaspia
January 29th, 2005, 05:32 PM
"somethings not right" I said to the mayor "this battle needs to be canceled imediatly" I said with a very serious tone

rubyrulez
January 29th, 2005, 05:42 PM
The mayor agreed with neomon. With that, the Mayor turned toward the battlefield. "I am ending this battle. Max's team are the winners! The tournament will have to hold on while we figure out what's wrong with Devyn." Neomon and the Mayor ran up to Devyn...

Triaspia
January 29th, 2005, 07:13 PM
I run up to Devyn and notice her fixed gaze remained stareing unblinking "we need to get her to the hospital quickly shes got pokerus" the mayor looked at me as if i was nuts and said "but pokerus is a good thing isnt it?" "when a pokemons got it they gain double exp but when a human gets it there whole body frezes even there heart"

Electric Hero
January 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM
'this is no right' I thought as I saw Devyn still staring at the battlefield. I was going to tell the mayor about hte problem, not caring now about the battle. But then the mayor was faster than me. He named me and dpkuro the winners, but I didn't felt that a real battle. "Pikachu, come back" I told him, and the double team disappeared and he walked to me, and jumped on my shoulders. I walked over at Devyn, with the mayor and neomon.

rubyrulez
January 29th, 2005, 10:26 PM
"Max", the mayor said to Max, "Call an ambulence." The Mayor turned to neomon. "I need you to get Caz for me and bring her here", the Mayor said. He then pulled out a gas mask. "Put this on", said the Mayor, I have a feeling that The Rocket unleashed Pokerus in the stadium!"

Triaspia
January 29th, 2005, 11:03 PM
"theres no need mayor" I said "pokerus can only be transfered by being attacked by a pokemon with it"

Akio123
January 30th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Hey mayor, I got a call from Neomon about the rocket I discovered earlier about him doing something strange and he needed questioning. Where is he? If I am going to question him, I need him to be in a locked room." I said to him. "Hey, what happened to Max's Pikachu? Why is there of eleven other Pikachus and why is Devynn's Rayquaza in such pain? It looked like it took a whole lot of damage." I said to the mayor and asked him. I wanted to know because after I left it looked like the party had gone really bad. "Looks like I can not leave you guys alone for a minute." I joked around with them but no one was laughing.

rubyrulez
January 30th, 2005, 11:45 AM
"It's Pokerus", replied the Mayor, "Pokerus made Pikachu and it's Double-Team stronger, and it made Devyn freeze!" The Mayor turned to neomon, "could you wait for the ambulence for me, Chris and I will do what we can to help Devyn here!"

Triaspia
January 30th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"sure Ill wait oh and do you want me to go with her in the ambulance to tell them whats wrong?"

Electric Hero
January 30th, 2005, 02:40 PM
"sure" I replied to the mayor. I went to a near telephone and called an ambulance. "yeah, local hospital, we need an amulance here, in the Town Hall's battlefield, and quick!" I called from the telephone. Then I returned to the mayor and the others. "what is pokerus? and how it made Pikachu stronger? he was laready stronger before we even reached the town" I replied to the mayor as my Pikachu followed me and we stepped besides the mayor.

Akio123
January 30th, 2005, 03:16 PM
"Good question, what is a pokerus? I also now want to know what ever that is." I turned to Max. "How long exactly will it take the ambulence to get from the hospital to get here? I need to get back home after this. Mayor when exactly did the "pokerus" get here?" I asked Max and the mayor. "I hope Deynn and Rayquaza are okay I am going to go find them." I turn around and begin to search for them.

Electric Hero
January 30th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"kinda from 5 to 10 minutes" I replied to Chris. "Chris, what are you doing? are you blind? Rayquaza is huge, and we are looking at Devyn!.... they are both on the battlefield that is infront of us!" I yelled to Chris.

Akio123
January 30th, 2005, 03:52 PM
"Oh you are right." I took out my glasses and put them on. "Sorry Max, I can barely see without these stupid things. I will wear these more often. Sometimes I can never see at all. The whole scene will go black. Max have you or the mayor seen the Rocket Admin? I think I will go and question him now. Did he do anything wrong while I went home." I asked Max and the Mayor.

rubyrulez
January 30th, 2005, 04:35 PM
"He was just snooping around", said the Mayor. He turned to see that the ambulence had arrived. "The ambulence is here!", said the Mayor, "I sure hope Devyn will be ok..."

Triaspia
January 31st, 2005, 02:58 AM
"Ill go with them so they know whats happened" I said climbing into the back of the aumblance. On the way to the hospital I explained to the ambo's that 'pokerus doubles exp in pokemon but in humans they freeze up completely and that they will need to be kept in isolation and on a life surport machine for a week or untill she woke'