PDA

View Full Version : Moddy's House of Illusions

~Dark Angel~
January 15th, 2005, 07:16 AM
In case anyone is wondering (or hasn't yet figured it out) this is another Teen Titans RP.

Plot: Mad Mod has yet again captured the Titans, and brought them back to his new and improved House of Illusions. The Titans are trapped and confused. No one can tell what is up or what is down, what is inside and what it the outdoors, what is real and what is an illusion, and what waits for them around the corner.
On their journey for a way out of Moddy's odd prison, the Titans find out they are not the only ones there. Others have been captured, but for what reason?

You may be one of the Teen Titans or you can be a made up character. I will have a list of all the Titans you may choose. And below I will post the form for made-up characters.

Form-
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Unique Abilities/Weapons:
History: (optional)

Teen Titans-
Robin
Starfire
Beast Boy
Raven
Cyborg
Terra
Aqualad
Speedy
BumbleBee

I will play Terra. So go ahead, and have fun!

Psychotic_Demon
January 18th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Hi MA, er... DA!!! Looks good.^^

Name: Saphira Moonstream

Description: Sapphire eyes, dirty blonde shoulder-length hair, and tannish skin. Saphira wears a light blue tank and dark blue jeans, with worn Vans. She has fingerless gloves on, and a silver chain around her neck that she never takes off, or lets anyone see.

Personality: A loner. Saphira hardly trust anyone, and it takes a long time for someone to earn her tust. She hates being around too many people at once, and would rather be alone. Her heart is surrounded by a wall of ice, and very few ever break through that wall. Her left shoulder is burned, but few ever notice.

Unique Abilities/Weapons: The powers of ice. Saphira can shoot beams of ice at her oponents, and has other special abilities she has yet to discover.

History: Saphira's parents were destroyed in a fire, but it wasnt a normal fire. The flames were black. Saphira was badly burned, but she was the only one in the whole town who survived. Then, she learned about her gifts, and is trying to learn how to control it, and kill whoever murdered her family and friends.

sound familiar, DA?

January 19th, 2005, 07:33 AM
I'll join.

Name: Silver (last name unknown)
Description: Silver has blue eyes, and brown hair. He dresses differently every day, but he always wears a ring that says "I got punched here!" on it. It only says that if it's imprinted in someone's skin, after... let's just say a punch.
Personality: It all depends if he's had his coffee that day. If yes, then he'll be very agreeable. If no, then he may want to hurt whoever bothers him really bad.
Unique Abilities/Weapons: He can create a vortex to wherever he wants to. He also has a special vortex that acts like a giant black hole. The more he makes, the bigger the first one gets because he can fuse them.

~Dark Angel~
January 19th, 2005, 09:48 AM
LOL, yeah it does de. ^_~ Okay, maybe once a few other people decide to join we can begin.

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 03:02 PM
C`mon people, join! Dont make me get out the flamethrower!!! *growls impaitently*

~Dark Angel~
January 19th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Oh dear. *cringe* Hey, let's make Jar-head join. XD Oh well, I'm sure someone will show up. If not, then we can start tomorrow.

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 05:06 PM
JAR-HEAD-CHAN!!!! *looks around* where'd my jar-head-chan go? *whimpers*

parallelzero
January 19th, 2005, 05:27 PM
*gives them funny looks* I'm not even going to ask, XD

Name- Slash (David to his friends)
Age- 14
Gender- Male
Personality- A happy-go-lucky kid who always starts out enthusiastic, but loses enthusiasm as he goes along. He takes his training and battles very seriously and it is best not to interrupt him when he is. He is funny and is enjoyable to be around.
Description- David stands at about 5'11" has blue eyes, as well as red hair that almost looks orange. He wears a grey sweater with a hood along with his navy blue jeans and a pair of black running shoes.
Unique Abilities/Weapons: David has a pair of swords, one a blood red colour, and the other an ocean blue. By draining some of his energy, Slash can activate some of the magical abilities the sword posseses, including higher jumping, small barriers, ect.
History- As a kid he dreamt of adventure and practiced with a wooden sword. When he was 12, he found some ancient ruins in the forest behind his house and found his swords there. He eventually found out that they had hidden powers that he could unlock over time. After these events, he vowed that he would use the powers he was gifted with to protect those who inhabited the planet. He now travels the world in search of those in need.

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Oh, so kind and good. Unlike me, because I'm EBIL!!!! BWAHAHAH-*chokes* Now, where did jared-chan go...? *searches*

Are we gonna start soon, DA? *is still searching*

parallelzero
January 19th, 2005, 05:38 PM
DE, stop spamming in the thread, please? I don't want to have to close it ><

Psychotic_Demon
January 19th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Oops, sorry... well, I hope DA starts soon, because...Er, I dunno, I just hope she starts soon.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 20th, 2005, 06:35 AM
Do not worry I am here *ta-da*

Form-
Name:Jared Mccaw
Description:Tall, shaggy blonde hair, Wears jeans and funny t-shirts.Has john lennon chuck taylor converse. Blue eyes, as deep as the ocean (XD)
Personality:Likes to stick to his own friends and doesn't really open up to anyone. This is how he really is although anone who didn't know him would probably discribe him as open, fun to be around social, but that's only how he acts, his true personality is hidden benath his masked reality.
Unique Abilities/Weapons:Elemental control, he controls things such as water, fire, metal, air/wind, electricity... ect. (Also has a golden sword which he loves more than life itself, although you won't find out untillater why...)
History: (Will explain later as well)

~Dark Angel~
January 20th, 2005, 07:13 AM
OOC: Yeah, de, you litttle spammer! XD Sure, we can start now. ^^;

And don't be surpirsed if I start typing Lemony Snicket-y like. I've really started to get into those books.

IC: I opened my eyes, but I quickly closed them again. Something was wrong, my room, or whatever this place was, was totally white.

I tried to lift my hand, until I realized it wouldn't move. A moment of fear shot through my mind. What happened? Had someone paralyzed me? I opened my eyes, slowly this time, and realized that I was strapped to a wooden chair.

"What the heck?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 20th, 2005, 07:42 AM
I awoke to a blinding light, my first reaction was to jump up and run away, which i tryed to do. This only causes leather restraints to cut into my wrists. I tryed to unbuckle them with my mind with no success, not a speck of metal on 'um or in this room for that matter. "Hello?" I holared my eyes still clenched close in fear of the blinding light, and that's when i heard it that familiar voice,

"Calm down, calm down, my lill' duckie" It said, in a voice that could be none other than mad mod. All i did was scream, aloud.

"That won't help you here poppet, no one can hear you, you powers wont help you here either, not a speck a' metal in tis' place, a genious idea woun't you say?" He said.

Lizzie
January 20th, 2005, 08:49 AM
sry am i late? Can i still play as Robin?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 20th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Ya i figure you can, its just started, but its not my place to say...

~Dark Angel~
January 20th, 2005, 04:22 PM
sry am i late? Can i still play as Robin?
Of course you may, we've barely even started.

January 21st, 2005, 02:27 PM
Silver woke up, and looked at the room he was in. It wasn't his. It wasn't even close. It was white, and Silver thought he saw padded walls. Big deal, he thought. I'll create a vortex, jump through it, and land in my room. He tried to lift his hand to make a vortex, but it wouldn't move. He tried to get up, but he couldn't. He was binded by a sort of titanium bar. "Weird..." Silver mumbled as he looked around. He could hear other people, but they were far away.
Silver tried to break the metal, but it wouldn't move an inch. He was starting to feel light-headed. The titanium! His one weakness in the world.

Psychotic_Demon
January 21st, 2005, 05:38 PM
What the... One moment Saphira had been training at Slades base, the next she found herself here. Where am I...? Saphira tried to move, but was unsucessful. Okay, if I freeze this chair, then kick it, it'll shatter.

Saphira looked down at her wrist, then her ankles. Around them was some sort of restraint, like a ring of fire that hoovered less than an inch away from her skin. She tried to move, but only got burned as a result. Saphira tried everything, shooting ice beams, struggling against the binds, ricking back and forth, side to side...

"Ow!" She had landed on her right side. This was going to be one heck of a night...

Logmon1
January 21st, 2005, 05:45 PM
Can I plese be B.B. (Beast Boy)?

~Dark Angel~
January 21st, 2005, 06:33 PM
Can I plese be B.B. (Beast Boy)?
Yup, of course. Start up whenever you want. And if Lizzie still wants to be Robin, I'll be crossing both off the list.

Lady Pearl
January 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/LadyPearlValentine/yay.png
Hello, great friends! Can I be Starfire? She's my favorite character! Post coming up soon! ^_~

Logmon1
January 22nd, 2005, 06:10 AM
I looked up at Mad Mod and said, "Haven't we kiked your but two times already?" "Oh contra my little duky. This time I'm two times as hard!" He put a screen infront of me. "Don't look at the screen, don't look at the screen, don't look at the screen, don't look at the screen, don't look at the screen. Hay I made it through more than three lines!" I opend my eyes by acadent and was hipnatized.

OOC: I can relly get into this char. :D

~Dark Angel~
January 22nd, 2005, 10:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/LadyPearlValentine/yay.png
Hello, great friends! Can I be Starfire? She's my favorite character! Post coming up soon! ^_~
By the powers invested in me, I grant you control of Starfire. *sweatdrop falls* Yeah, I had sugar. Go ahead, post away!

January 22nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
Silver woke up again, and started to focus on his powers. After three minutes, he created the biggest rift of his life with his remaining power. It ripped his restraints off of him, and sucked the chair up. Silver closed the rift, and collapsed against a wall. They ARE padded. I feel like I'm in a mental institution, he thought as he fainted again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 22nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
"We will escape" I said as mad Mod returned to my room, he had left for a period of a few minutes. I struggled gbut the leather straps were thick My head then snaped up, he hadn't closed the door, and I senced titanium. "Die" I said and spat in his face, I then took the titanium and mentally pulled it off of whatever it was on, and it came hurdling toward me. I then felt it dissapear i could no longer even sence it in the building. I then fainted.

Edit: Silver, (Insert username here) I was gonna free you and use the titanium from your chair to bind up mad mod, but you had to get it all sucked up by a vortex...

~Dark Angel~
January 22nd, 2005, 03:20 PM
I srtuggled against the binds of my chair. Without any rocks, my powers weren't any good.

"Crud," I said, trying to pull my arms out of the metal clamps. But, as you can guess, my arms didn't budge.

I stopped struggling for a second, trying to think of something, anything. I looked over the chair. It was made of wood, with the metal clamps holding down my arms and legs, and holding me against the chair. Maybe I can break the wood, I thought to myself. I arched my back in the chair, which made it rock back and forth. Not a good thing. After a few seconds of rocking the chair finally tipped over, my head banging against the back. I clenched my teeth. That hurt.

"That won't do you any good, luv," a voice said. A man with red hair and rectangular glasses stepped in front of me. "Won't do you any good at'tol," he said again.

"Gee, thanks for the help, Mad Mod," I said, a headache starting in the back of my head. This room was too white.

"Sorry I couldn't be more help," Mad Mod said. "But you see, I need you in that chair. I can't have you running around, messin' wit my plans, now can I?" He smiled. "Uncle Moddy has big plans for you, Terra."

I hate it when the bad guys have big plans for me.

Logmon1
January 22nd, 2005, 03:45 PM
I became a T-rex and slamed Mad Mod away and qukly fred Terra. I was then tossed into a baskitball court and trampuld by Shak robots.

OOC: Lets just say Moddy made me laghf.

~Dark Angel~
January 22nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
OOC: Logmon1, try to be a bit more descriptive.

IC: "Thanks," I was about to say to Beast Boy, but before I could he was gone. "Where did he-" But before I had time to finish my sentance I felt as though the floor underneath my feet had just disappeared. I looked down and realized that was probably because now I was standing on thin air. I barely had time to think, Whoa, before my whole body began flying down towards a fllor one story below where I had just been standing.

Logmon1
January 22nd, 2005, 04:24 PM
OOC: Sorry

IC: I changed into a tiger and ran for the door destoring a robot or two. I was now in the main room (The one that they keept coming back to) "I'm gessing this is why people play hooky." I said getting ready to go up the stars. "Tisc tisc. Joke class isin't until three. But I gess your a class clown! And I won't have any of that here my duky!" The floor started going up and I flew away as a pigon. I was then in the libray.

January 22nd, 2005, 06:02 PM
When Silver woke up (again) he was in the same room. He sighed, and created a rift. He jumped through it, and he was in a room with a pidgeon. The weird thing was, it was green. He tried another rift, but it wouldn't work. Suddenly, he started to search everywhere.

~Dark Angel~
January 22nd, 2005, 06:14 PM
I looked around. This was just so very wrong.

I was outside.

"Whoa," I said to myself. Rubbing the back of my head, I looked up. "I just fell... I was inside... and now I'm outside... I must be hanging around Beast Boy too much, my brain's starting to hurt."

January 22nd, 2005, 06:21 PM
OOC: Nice one!

Silver found what he was looking for: a penny. He gripped the penny as hard as he could, and created a rift. The outer edge had a copper color to it. That was to disrupt any titanium signals heading toward him. Silver jumped through the rift, and landed outside. He looked around to see that he was not alone. Silver sighed. "How many people are here? I just ran in to a green pidgeon in the library."

~Dark Angel~
January 22nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
I looked around. Someone was standing right behind me.

"Whoa," I said. "Now people are popping out of thin air." Then I noticed he said something about a green pidgeon. "Oh, that was probably Beast Boy." I thought for a second. "WE should probably go find him, before something bad happens to him. We just need to get back, uhm, inside." I looked around. It all looked like a forest. With lots of trees, and a river. "This could take awhile," I said.

parallelzero
January 22nd, 2005, 06:53 PM
OOC: Have no fear, David is here! Wait, did anyone care? XD Ah well, Ill just fit myself in >>

IC: "Where am I now?" I muttered to myself. A moment ago, I had been tied to a chair in a room... A VERY white room. Now, however, I was outside? But how? Where? This didn't make sense! I began to walk along, hoping to find someone, though I kept my hands on my swords at all times.

Psychotic_Demon
January 22nd, 2005, 09:40 PM
Saphira struggled more against the binds, even though it seemed hopeless. The walls around her suddently turned into screens, with black and white hypno images on them.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no,... Dont pay any attention, just break free... La, la, la... I cant see them... Saphira kicked the leg of the chair, which cause the whole thing to break. She blasted her way out of the room, and ended up in.... another classroom.

She groaned. It looked exactky like the one she had just come out of. White walls, the one desk in the middle, the statue in the corner, the bookcase on the opposite side of the room... The statue?

Saphira gasped, as the stone began to move. Red lasers started to shoot out of Mods mouth, aiming right at her. She shoot them with ice beams, and watched as they fell to the ground. Anothe statue appeared, then another. Saphira was surrounded. She gulped.

Logmon1
January 23rd, 2005, 06:15 AM
I herd a strang nois and looked up to see a brown bar with "Overruld" on it. It came down from the roof and I flew away as fast as I could. But it just keept chasing me. "I'v got ta remember never to get a card for here!" I said.

~Dark Angel~
January 23rd, 2005, 10:49 AM
I whirled around. Someone else was coming up behind me. Thinking it might be Mad Mod, I picked up a boulder laying beside my tree. It floated in front of me, surrounded in yellow. As the person came closer, I realized it wasn't Mad Mod, but I still didn't know who it was.

"Who are you?" I asked, keeping the rock in front of me.

parallelzero
January 23rd, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Whoa!" I cried as I found myself faced with a girl, threatening me with a floating boulder?I had been wandering for some time now, and this was the first time I had come across someone. I drew my two swords, the deep ocean blue coloured one flashing for some reason. It only did that when I was around friends.

"The name is David Peerion, but you can call me Slash..." I answered, a hint of uncertainty in my voice, still not letting my guard down, just in case. "And you are?"

Logmon1
January 23rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
I keepet flying until I was out of the libray. But now I was in a strang outside like area.I than saw some of the stautus from last time and the next thing I know I running through this forist-like area from the flying status. I ran past some others that I didn't recaniz. "Run for your lives!"

~Dark Angel~
January 23rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
I took a step back as he drew his swords. But I wasn't scared, it was just like rock, paper, scissors. Rock beats scissors.

"I'm Terra," I said, keeping the boulder up high.

parallelzero
January 23rd, 2005, 11:19 AM
OOC: Logmon, I suggest you seek help with your RPing skills. Visit the Academy, or seek an RP tutor, cause you need the help.

IC: "I don't want to fight." I said as I put my swords away, and took a step closer. "I'm just trying to figure out my position."
What a messed up day. Or had it been a week? I had no clue how long I had been unconcious, tied to that chair. The last thing I remember was travelling to Jump City via train, and then, darkness.

~Dark Angel~
January 23rd, 2005, 11:42 AM
His position? I nodded, lowering the boulder. "Alright then."

Now that that was over, I looked around, not sure what to do. We were outside, that's what we wanted, right?

"Do you know about the Teen Titans?" I asked David.

parallelzero
January 23rd, 2005, 02:05 PM
"Teen Titans?" I repeated to myself, before walking closer to Terra. "I've heard some things about them."
The Teen Titans were a group of teenaged superheroes, who protected the city from evil. Hearing about them in my travels was what inspired me to train. Train so I could protect the ones I cared for.

January 23rd, 2005, 02:13 PM
"So have I." Silver said as he tried to create a rift out of there. After the fourth time, he turned to the others. "Alright. Who's carrying change? Will you please get rid of all of it, and give the pennies to me? I think I can get us out of here."

Psychotic_Demon
January 23rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
Saphira jumped, shooting ice beams at the heads. Most of them missed, but some froze to the ground. Seeing a break in the circle, Saphira ran, trying her hardest to dodge the attacks thrown at her.

Lady Pearl
January 23rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
Sorry for being late. ><;

Starfire aroused in a familiar room of complete whiteness. She had noticed herself sitting in a wooden chair, strapped by titanium bars. How in Tamaran did she get locked? Did she commit a crime? Was a villain at it again? She was alone, alone in this white, quiet room

A cackling, recognizable guffaw echoed in the distance. Mad Mod! Had he managed to capture the rest of the Teen Titans, also? Where were the Titans? Confused, Starfire focuses her attention on Mad Mod.

What do you wish to do with me? she interrogated.

Haha, my little ducky! Figure it out! shouted Mad Mod.

Mad Mod pulled a lever that caused the floor beneath her to disappear. With a high-pitched scream, Starfire finally landed in another room, the main room. She was no longer strapped to the chair. Eek! This place is very ominous! she said. A few feet away, Starfire heard familiar voices and a few new ones. Terra? Beast Boy? Starfire asked the voices. There they were, up the stairs! She climbed up the stairs and gave them a great big bear hug! Friends! You have arrived, also! she smiled. But her friends were holograms, just holograms. Once again, Starfire was transported. Transported outside? She landed on the ground with a large thump. Her friends were there, along with a few unfamiliar teenagers.

Hello, real friends! Im so glad to see all of you! And hello, newcomers! Im Starfire! she grinned and waved at them.

~Dark Angel~
January 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
I turned around.

"Hey Star," I said, preparing for one of her Hug of Deaths.

I turned back to the others. "Okay, now that I know Star and Beast Boy are here, the other Titans might be here too. We'd better find them before Mad Mod does something to them."

Logmon1
January 23rd, 2005, 05:08 PM
OOC: I'll edit my last post to fit in.

I came back to the others after lossing the status and saw star. "Hay Starfier! So Mad Mod got you to. Hay I'v only been hipnotized once!" I said prodly crossing my arms.

January 23rd, 2005, 05:23 PM
"Hi!" Silver said as he searched his pockets for a penny. "Do you have any pennies? I'm broke." He emptied out his pockets, and out came $5, a button, half of a movie ticket, his wallet, and a watch. He stuffed the watch back in. "That's...that's personal."

~Dark Angel~
January 23rd, 2005, 05:26 PM
I cocked my eyes at Silver, and began searching through my pockets.

"Hmm, I have.. paper clips, a barrett, and, aha! here ya go." I took out a penny, and shoved everything pack in my pockets. I handed over my penny to Silver.

parallelzero
January 23rd, 2005, 05:29 PM
"No. All of my money is stored in a bank." I stated as I looked Terra over. She wasn't bad looking. Not in the least. I began rooting through mypockets, and pulled out some lint, and a silver medallion, which belonged to my great grandfather.

Psychotic_Demon
January 24th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Saphira ran, running into someone at full speed. "Sorry," She muttered, staring at the boy with her sapphire eyes, but unless we get moving, we're gonna be in trouble." She pointed at the statues flying at them, and stood up.

Logmon1
January 24th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Just grat!" I said as I changed into a bear and slashed at some of the status. But to no aval. "Let's get out of here now."

January 24th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Ladies and gentlemen, stand back so I can get us out of here!" Silver clutched the penny again, and created another rift. "Okay, everyone through before it shuts!" Silver dived through it, then reappeared. "It'll shut in 5 minutes, just so you know." Then, he went back through.

Psychotic_Demon
January 25th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Saphira jumped through, shooting some ice beams as she went. She felt like she was being torn appart, as the vortex sucked her in.

January 25th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Silver waited on the other end of the rift for everyone else. Someone came tumbling out a minute later. "Nice dive! Just try and land on your feet next time. Turn so that your hair isn't standing up. Then you know you're gonna come out fine."

Logmon1
January 25th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I jump in and hit the ground with a lode "Thump!" "So now where are we?" I say relising were still in the school. "Darn!"

Psychotic_Demon
January 25th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Saphira glared at him. "Oh yeah, real nice." She snapped, after relising they were back where they started.

~Dark Angel~
January 25th, 2005, 05:17 PM
I looked through the big black hole right in front of me. Then I looked behind me. I decided to take my chances. Taking a big breath, as though I were about to jump into a freezing cold lake, I ran into the vortex.

I opened my eyes. "Did I die?" I asked, looking around. It took me a second to realize that we were in the main room of Mad Mod wiggy school house.

January 25th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Noone's dead. Don't worry." Silver searched the room as well as he could. "No sort of metals... but a ton of dust bunnies." He turned away from where he was searching. "Well, we're okay. For now." When he turned back around, he was staring into the face of a giant, bloodthirsty dust bunny. "Oook... Who's up for a fight?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 26th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Overview please becca, or anyone else for that matter. Thanks

~Dark Angel~
January 26th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Overview please becca, or anyone else for that matter. Thanks
OOC: Hmm, where were you last? Well, we all found ourselves in a place that looked like the outside. Then Silver created a vortex and now we're all back inside, and apparently about to fight the Evil Dustbunny.

Logmon1
January 26th, 2005, 01:55 PM
OOC: Evil dust bunny? Thats the best you got? :surprised

January 26th, 2005, 02:22 PM
OOC: For now. How about mutating it into a crystal minotaur or something?

Psychotic_Demon
January 26th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Ooc: Who cares?! Lets fight!

Ic: Saphira charged up her ice beams, kicking the evil dust bunny as it went after the rock-girl. "Hey, over here!" She shouted, throwing some attacks at it.

Logmon1
January 27th, 2005, 01:33 PM
I changed into a T-rex and charged the dust-thingy. But then I was frozun dead in my traks. For infront of me stood another Best Boy. He changed into a Tricaratops and ramed me.

January 27th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Silver punched the dust thingy. When it wasn't expecting anything, he tried to push it into the rift. It reversed his push, and sent Silver flying into a wall.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 27th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I had found a metal lamp a few moments ago but at the present time it was in the shape of a knife. I then dove at the... evil dust bunny? ... and drove my knife into the ground, the thing was fast. It then spat fire at me, and I jumped back.

~Dark Angel~
January 27th, 2005, 04:55 PM
I looked around for something, anything, to fight with. I could only control things fromthe earth. I didn't see much that came from the earth.

My gave shifted around the room, from the evil dust bunny, to the ceiling, to the walls, and finally to the floor. Wait, the floor. It had marble tiles. Marble is a type a stone, used by sculpters.

I put my hands over the tiles, trying to pry them from the ground. It took a few seconds, and they finally gave way.

I smiled triumphantly, and flung the marble tiles at the mutant clod of dirt.

Psychotic_Demon
January 27th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Saphira jumped, angling her body so that she'd cross right in front of the.... Evil Dust Bunny-was this all Mad Mod had?!- and shot some ice at its face. She froze some of the air infront of her, so she could slide down to the floor.

"Ha. This thing is-" Her words were drowned by fire, as a brust of flame hit her.

January 28th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Silver tackled the dust bunny. It would have worked, if he had not gone through it. "Anyone have a giant broom?" Silver yelled as he ducked a swipe from the dust bunny's massive paws.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 28th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I jumped at it once more then realizing that it couldn't killed. ...Not killed but maybe it could be contained. I then mentally grabbed the knife from the ground and streched it into a wide,long thin sheet of metal. I then ordered it to surround the dust cloud/bunny-thing. It then came together easily and the evil dust bunny was defeated. I then contemplated what mad mod would send out to us next, he was insane, but the guy was a genious, for all I knew this could have been a test just to further analyze the extent of our powers and find our weaknesses in depth.

Psychotic_Demon
January 28th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"OW... That hurt...." Saphira mummbled, trying to stand. Intense pain shot through her body, and with her ice powers disabled at the moment, she couldnt do anything about it.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 29th, 2005, 06:34 AM
"You alright?" I asked turning to the girl. I held out a hand to help her up. I hoped she was alright, she could be an asset to the team with her incredible powers.

January 29th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Silver was knocked unconsious from the dust bunny's last attack. Or so you would believe. He was actually just taking a nap. The dust bunny haunted his dream. "No... I'll clean my room. I promise!"

Psychotic_Demon
January 29th, 2005, 11:55 AM
"Yeah, fine...." Saphira muttered, actually taking his hand. She pulled herself up and walked off, not saying a single word. These were the titans, her enemies. She couldnt afford to associate with them. Slade would kill her...

Ooc: Sound familiar, Jar-head?

January 29th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Silver walked around everyone. Then he looked at his body. Not the one walking, but the one unconsious on the floor. "Since noone has any pennies..." Silver transformed his ghostly body into a rift. Then he regained consiousness. "I had the weirdest--" He saw the rift." "It worked! I have a plan! Whenever we need a way out, knock me unconsious! You may have to drag my body, but we'll be out, at least!"

Psychotic_Demon
January 29th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Saphira shook her head. "You go," She said, with a bit of coldness in her voice, "I'll be fine on my own."

Without wait for them to reply, she rounded a corner and walked through a door.

What the heck is goin' on?! Saphira asked herself, shaking her head. She was hanging onto a chandelier, from the ceiling. only, Saphira was trying to prevent herself from falling up. This place is wack....

January 29th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Silver dived head-first into the rift. When he came out, he was in a kitchen. When he stood up and dusted himself off, the knives flew at him. Silver dived back into the portal, and it shut. Now Silver was floating around in a bubble in a giant room filled with water. Silver knew this place at once: the Realm Between Rifts.

OOC: Don't ask about the name.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 30th, 2005, 06:48 AM
The girl had just walked off after I helped her, a little rude. I could sence something was bothering her as she walked aorund the corner. Just to be sure she was okay I followed her, and found myself on the ceiling of a room, but I did see the girl.

do you always have to be evil, saphi? :P

January 30th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Silver hadn't been stuck in this realm in years. Now, there he was, sitting in a bubble, thinking about how he got out last time. "If I can do the unconsious trick again..." Silver took off his shoe and started to beat himself in the head with it.

Psychotic_Demon
January 30th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Ooc: Yes. XD

Ic: "What are you doing.... oof...." The whole room had flipped over, dropping Saphira on her head. "What are you doing here?" She repeated, staring at him with her sapphire eyes. "You didnt need to follow..."

~Dark Angel~
January 30th, 2005, 09:17 AM
I looked around, feeling left out. Everyone else was leaving. I walked up to a wooden door. Nothing out of the ordinary, yet.

"Let's see what's behind Door Number 1," I said, pushing it open.

At first, there was nothing. Nothing can be a good thing, especially when you're expecting something bad. So I walked in. As soon as I set one foot in that room it changed. It was brighter, though not by much. And there were trees, very green trees. And it was very humid, like a green house or something.

I took a step back, taking the new surroundings in. It was like a rain forest, or something. I heard a hissing sound, close to my ear. My heart pounded in my chest. Shakily, I turned around. Behind me was a tree, or more so a branch. And on that branch was a giant python.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 30th, 2005, 12:37 PM
I regained myself after the fall, and brushed off my shirt although there wasn't any dirt to get off my shirt anyway.

"No need to sneak away from the group" I said, not really meaning what I had said. She hadn't nessisarily snuk away, she had more just left.

Psychotic_Demon
January 30th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"I didnt sneak, I left." Saphira said simply, shrugging, "It may not be the best for me to be around you guys..." She sighed, holding her arms, looking away from him. Slade was gonna kill her.

Ooc: Sound familiar?

Logmon1
January 30th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I was throun past Tarra by a hard hit in the cest. I was folloed closly by the blue me. He grabed the snak and through it at me. I was then suffacating "A little help here?"

January 30th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Silver was about to figure out what to do when someone appeared in another bubble. Silver then realized what he had to do. Seeing as the person in the other bubble wasn't moving, Silver knew he wasn't between rifts. He was dead! He felt around his back until he found what he was looking for: a knife. He pulled it out, and was back in the living world.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
January 31st, 2005, 03:36 AM
"What do you mean?" I asked suspiciously. There was something... funny about this girl, and I don't mean that she was anything like beast boy. She looked like a traitor to me, but yet who was I kidding I was parrinoid, I always said the newest addition to the titans team was a traitor, and none had turned out ot be yet.

Psychotic_Demon
January 31st, 2005, 04:09 PM
Saphira turned on her heel, taking long strides away from him, when she sudently stopped. She could hear an unusual sound, but she couldnt pinpoint its location.

The wall in front of her exploded, as tons of walking statues tumbled into the room. Saphira created a wall of ice, but she knew they would melt through that soon.

January 31st, 2005, 05:15 PM
Silver fell through the top of the wall. He landed in a heap on the floor. After about a minute, he got up, dusted himself off, and walked around. He was in a new part of this maze. It looked like a bedroom, but it was mixed with a bathroo. No, there wasn't a door leading to the bathroom. Half of the room was it! The floor went from carpet to tiles about halfway.

Psychotic_Demon
February 1st, 2005, 05:32 PM
The wall held strong, at least long enough for her to create an ice lift, as she called them. Jumping on, she planted her feet firmly on the frozen water a zoomed out of the room. She grabbed the boy who had followed her by the arm, draging him along with her as the sped out of the room, just as the machines broke through the barriar.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 2nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
I went willingly letting her drag me out of the way. I knew at this ponint she was trustworth. No traitor would have saved me. Just as we glided into a room I jumped off. It was a living room, its entire color scheme was a strange puke green.

Psychotic_Demon
February 2nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
Saphira jumped off, and let the ice crash into a wall. "Wait a sec..." She said quietly, looking around, "This door led into that room, and at first it was a hallway... Now its a living room?" None of this made any sense.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 3rd, 2005, 03:36 AM
"This place just gets wierder and wierder!" I said confused as ever, what did mad mod have in this room waiting for us. I looked aroung for something metal, with no luck. "it sucks only controling something and not being able to create it.

Psychotic_Demon
February 8th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"Well, I can create ice, but thats about it." Saphira tried freezing a wall, then kicking it down. Usually, that worked. But, this time, that wasn't the case.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 07:01 AM
"Ah, you're luck I can't create Metal only shape it however I like," I told her disssapointed in my own powers. I then pulled out a small, microscopic ball from my pocket. I bounced it off the floor, and then turned it into a metal cat. I laughed, and then changed it into a chair, I then sat down.

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 12:30 PM
"Great..." Saphira muttered, not really listening. She had to find a way out. It was only a matter of time before something attacked them. There was always a way to break out of something...

The 'watch' around her wrist blinked, as an image of Slade appeared. Saphira made sure Jared couldn't see, walking to a far side of the room. She acted like she was examining the room.

"Have you destroyed them?" Said Slades cold voice.

"What does it look like? Of course I haven't! I'm trying not to get destroyed myself!" Saphira hissed, narrowing her eyes.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"What're you doing?" I asked getting up from my chair and rolling it back into my pocket, by this time it was a ball again. She appeared to be whispering to her hand. I wondered if she was a little bt insane, "You alright?"

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Saphira jumped. "Oh, yeah," She said uneasily, "I cut it, its fine. I was..... kinda cursing under my breath." She smiled for the first time, a small one, a sad one, but it was there. Luckily, Slade was gone and the screen now showed the time.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Oh okay, you alright?" I asked moving over towards her. "Ya never know what might happen in this place, Mad mod is crazy," I'd been here never before, being a fairly new titan, but I knew him, I knew his voice, I knew his style. I knew that he was exactly what his name suggested, Mad!

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"Fine," Saphira told him, letting her smile fade. That was something very rare. She almost never smiled. "And, I have a feeling something is going to happen soon, so we might wanna start tryin' to find a way out."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 01:43 PM
"Yes, I know and I've got a plan" I tod her guestering to a wall directly opposite me. "That wall has a strange construction, its made of an iron material," I said a smile slowly creeping across my face, I loved metal. "I think can destroy the whole wall form the inside out.

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 01:49 PM
"O.... kay...." Saphira reallly didn't know anything about metal, save the fact it was hard. Oh how smart she was.

Ooc: RP block...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"I mentally grabbed into everypice of iron and pulled it out of the wall, it shot out blasting small holes in the wall, I crushed it through and through until there were many large holes in the wall. I then turned the metal into a suitcase, a solid metal suitcase. I levitated it over to me, grasping it with my right hand. "Lets go" I said stepping into one of the large holes. We appeared to be outside although I knew better.

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 05:19 PM
"Heck, does really think we're going to believe this is the real thing? Mad Mod must not be a smart as I thought. Idiot..." Saphira said rolling her eyes. Yeah right like she was going to believe this. A voice spoke behind them.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 10th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Oh he doesn't expext us to think this is the real thing, he thinks a wilderness environment will lower our sence of security" I told her looking aournd for signs of danger, "Be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary

Psychotic_Demon
February 10th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Saphira knew that much. Everything was strange. One, she was standing next to some metal guy, and two, he was a Titan, her enemy. But Saphira couldn't attack yet. Not when she was in danger.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 11th, 2005, 03:32 AM
At that moment the walls all changed from the wilderness envronment, to plain white. All the trees and such dissapeared beneath a thick fog that rose up from the floor. I looked aorund not being able to see anything, not even saphira. "Saphira!!!!" I hollared fighting my way through the fog. I couldn't let her get hurt. She had saved me once so I wanted to think of it as paying her back, but I knew it was more, I cared about her. I didn't know why. "Saphira!!" I called into the fog not making any progress in the fog.

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 11:55 AM
"Huh?" Saphira found herself in the entry to the school. The checkered tiles beneather her flashed black and white, changind. She took a step and fell through, but managed to catch the edge and pull herself up.

"We can't have you all running around, now can we?" Said Mad Mod. Saphira didn't answer. Instead, she through some ice beams at him. "Oi!!! No rough-housin' in school!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 13th, 2005, 01:39 PM
I suddenly heard mad mods voice it was to my right, or was it coming form my left. I couldn't tell, "Saphira!!" I holared again. I hoped she hadn't been caught by mad mod, once within his grasp it isn't too easy to escape.

Psychotic_Demon
February 17th, 2005, 06:39 PM
More statues zoomed in on Saphira, surrounding her. There was no way to escape. She knew she could fight most of them off, but she couldn't beat all...

Ooc: Meh... RP block...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 18th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I suddenly saw saphira through it al she was sorruounded by statues. I couldn't let them get her, so I pulled the metal ball from my pocket and split it into 15 shiney round balls. I shot one through each statues, no problem, but soon 15 were around me. I tried to use the metal ball trick again, with no luck, they must have had A.I. because they knew what I was doing and easily dodged my attack.

Psychotic_Demon
February 19th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Some of the statues around Saphira exploded, and she saw her chance. Out of the moister in the air, she created anouther block of ice that she could fly on. Without a second thought, she jumped on, and flew around the statues, freezing them. There was no way to tell where she was going, so they couldn't predict where she would be next.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Saphira was holding her own with her ice powers, but the statues that were on me were closing in. I had only one option, but I didn't know what would happen. Last time I lost control and destroyed half the city, but what had to be done had to be done. I pulled the metal ball towards me, from their place hovering in the air. Just as I was just to be killed by the approaching statues, I took the metal and put it all around my body, making me once again, metal man.

OOC: Cheesy I know, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Ooc: 'Twas fine, if you ask me. Nya, RP block...