PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Favourite Unova Gym Leader

Mr Cat Dog
May 8th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I've been makin' threads like these everywhere else so, without further ado...

Who's your favourite Gym Leader in Unova (so far!) and why?

ShinyZweilous CS
May 8th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Iris
Her Gym is the best and Dragon is my Favourite type!

PlatinumDude
May 8th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I like Iris and Cilan for their roles in the anime, and Elesa for her beauty.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 9th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Brycen. His design for me stands out completely and I love that as an ice-type user his persona matches the toughness of his pokémon :)

Alpha King
May 9th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Brycen, Skyla, and Lenora.

Brycen is just awesome the way he sees the shadow triad behind you, Cheren, and Bianca.
Skyla looks so awesome! Kind of reminds me of Clair.
Lenora is just cool, except for that ridiculous Watchog. Why does she have it, honestly?

The Doctor
May 9th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Chili, because he is freaking awesome!

ShadowStriatonTriad
May 9th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Dento!!!!!<3 He is sexy and strong! x3

Golurks Were Meant to Fly
May 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Lenora, she has the most interesting character, plus her watchog devastated me on my first run-through.

TheAC29
May 12th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Drayden, Skyla and Elesa, because they use my favorite type of Pokemon. :)

shinyscizor12
May 12th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Iris is the best gym leader not just in unova but out of all of them

Klondike
May 12th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Cilan, of course! He is also the most well known gym leader.

Forever
May 18th, 2012, 10:59 PM
That'd be Skyla in personality/design-wise, but in general she kinda sucks, however Iris has a great personality and is good at battling, sooo. Probably her when thinking about it now.

Korsola
May 19th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Elesa! Her design is really unique and her personality is very likable to me. Plus, I love electric types so even before her design came out I was excited to see the first female electric-type gym leader!

Also, I love her new design for B2W2. :)

Peeta
May 20th, 2012, 11:28 AM
I vote for Skyla, she has the best design and it's a really fun gym design. :)

Hikamaru
May 20th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I chose Elesa cos I love Electric-types and she has a cute Emolga!

And her redesigned appearance in B2/W2 is awesome!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4cucmyeaN1qit38ao1_500.jpg

curiousnathan
May 20th, 2012, 10:53 PM
I really like Burgh's design along with his gym design so he'll be my prime choice.

Nearsighted king of Ice
May 20th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I basically like the entire Striaton Brothers, Chili for his weird hair, Cilan for his role in the anime and Type-specialty and Cress because of the fact that he has the Gym all to himself in the anime... oh and their puns and reference on their types

vaporeon7
May 21st, 2012, 01:45 AM
If we were speaking anime-wise, I'd probably pick Cilan because I love how funny he is. But game-wise, I like Skyla's design the best. She also uses a favourite Pokémon of mine, Swanna. Elesa comes second design-wise.

Killjoy
May 21st, 2012, 12:37 PM
Drayden, cause he has such an awesome design. Older dude, ripped muscils, suspenders lol And his beard looks like set of jaws

Wiilio
May 21st, 2012, 02:51 PM
Drayden, definitely. Dragon is my favorite type, and he's just got that BAWS heir about him.

DarkAbsolX
May 30th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Iris.

Reason: I love Dragon type pokemons.

SilentShadow
May 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Skyla

Second favorite type (favorite type out of all leader types)
and the fact that i may or may not have been attracted to her when i first saw her...

SchwarzRozen
May 30th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I have three favorites, and it depends on there teams, personality and apperence.

Personality - Clay
Apperence - Skyla
Team - Elesa

Mr Cat Dog
June 7th, 2012, 04:09 AM
I thought I'd answered this already... huh!

Anyhoo, final-gym leaders tend to be my favourite in most of the games, and this is no exception. Though I didn't battle against her, having played Black instead of White, Iris would have to take this. Dragon critters are cool, and I like her design a lot more than that of Drayden, who just screams 'crusty bitter old man' too much for my liking.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
June 12th, 2012, 10:50 PM
^ I agree about Drayden...and what's up with his beard...it's so strange...
Anywho my favorite gym leader has got to be Iris because of how funny it is to hear of her trying to find her way around the big city (castelia). Also her anime personality isn't all that bad, I loved the way she teased Ash at the begginning.

Bofahad
June 13th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Dento (Cilan)
Hes Yanapu (Pansage) Rocks!

I watch japanese anime... original storyline!

Forever
June 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Dento (Cilan)
Hes Yanapu (Pansage) Rocks!

I watch japanese anime... original storyline!

Well this is more based on the games actually, than the anime, not entirely sure if it's fully for anime or not so not going to delete. Did you like him in the games? Do you think his Pansage was awesome to face? As for me I was kinda like "meehhh" because most of the time I had Cress, but still, when I faced Cilan like once he was just pretty disappointing to face. The monkey Pokemon are better from the game freak dude imo.

Aquacorde
July 7th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Cilan, Lenora, and Clay. ♥

I like Cilan mainly 'cause of the anime ofc. He's flamboyant and weird and actually a bit nerdy and great. But Lenora and Clay I met first through the games and really like them. Clay is tough and brash and practical and kind of a grumpy middle-aged man and I love him. And Lenora is smart and bold and fun and doesn't take any ****. ♥ I just really like those three haha.

Rivvon
July 8th, 2012, 12:23 AM
The Striaton Trio and their adorable attitudes and costumes are definitely my favorite Gym Leaders of Unova, but my favorite of the three is definitely Chili and his (pardon me) fiery personality!

Mentalii
July 8th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Skyla, she's the one that looks like a real gym leader in these games I think. Then I love the flying-type, even if I have to admit that I don't like her team at all.

Bolin
July 8th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Brycen, because he is just ice cold kind of cool, ninja like person.

diab_low
July 8th, 2012, 04:46 AM
i picked iris for being such a challenge for me especially cos i usually dont have ice or dragon types in my party.

Sabrewulf238
July 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM
My two favourites would be Lenora & Elesa. I just find their characters the best and found their involvement in the story slightly more interesting than the others.

My least favourite would be Brycen, mainly because I absolutely whupped his ass to the curb with my Darmanitan during my first run through of Pokemon White. He never even managed to attack me. I've had normal trainers who have given me more trouble than him. 7th gym leader...really?

KyokuseiXRyusei
July 8th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Dent is my most favorite Gym Leader ever. I absolutely admire him. He is just so Classy and Sexy! x3

Ultimate Uchiha
July 8th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Of course I'm gonna be the guy who picks Elesa but not solely based on her appearance, but the fact that she uses electric types which are my favorite. I personally think she should've been a bit more challenging though.

Altairis
July 8th, 2012, 09:11 PM
I like Skyla the best because of her design and I love flying types C: I wish they had included her a bit more, though, that would have been cool. (Like how Iris appeared in Castelia City). Iris's design really bothers me for some reason, but I like her personality so she'd go second.

The Grubby Pup
July 9th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I like Skyla the best because of her design and I love flying types C: I wish they had included her a bit more, though, that would have been cool. (Like how Iris appeared in Castelia City). Iris's design really bothers me for some reason, but I like her personality so she'd go second.Yeah, I like Skyla's design too; and...Among other reasons too. LOL

And since no other gym leader REALLY stuck out, dat's da other reason why. She's also da most memorable with da shooting out da cannons and all.

Also, I like her B/W2 animation...I haven't played da game yet, just saw somebody playin' on YT.

Atomic Pirate
July 12th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I'd say Skyla. She's hot and she specializes in one of my favorite types.

Johnster
July 13th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Skyla, Drayden, and Elesa are my favorites.

Arghlx
July 14th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Drayden. I love that jaw-beard thing he has. His Gym isn't one of the easiest ones, too, but in BW2 his AI somewhat... failed (for lack of a better word). I also love Skyla because she's, well, hot. Her Gym is pretty easy, though.

Ninjagon
July 15th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I respect that Brycen was more of a challenge as oppose to the pushovers that are the other gym leaders. That being said, that is where my vote lies.

ZetaZaku
July 19th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Arti (don't really like he English name). I know that it's BW2, but his entrance was hilarious and fabulous.