• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Nintendo Wifi Mystery Gift Darkrai

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Im not sure weather there is a thread for this kind of thing! but i thought it was useful enough!

I just got Darkrai from Mystery gift from Nintendo.
So i may be mistaken this may be a one time deal for people.
But,
If not then you all should try mystery gift right now and see if you get a Darkrai!
Its Lv.50 and it is holding an Enigma Berry.

If this is something common hopefully a mod or something will move it to its proper place!
But im stoaked i got a darkrai anyway :)

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
I just confirmed this, but im not sure what its for or if its just for still playing pokemon. But thank you for posting this because i would have never gotten it without reading this! :P

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
ty. I checked Serebii to make sure, and it turns out this event came out a day early O_o

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
As i thought ! Awesome stuff :)

You cant trade it so there is no point putting it up on any trade threads.
But yeah!
What other events are scheduled soon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Btw guys, for a little more discussion, feel free to add in what you'll actually do with Darkrai OR whether you'll even get it and so on, and whether you'd have preferred it to be a little different in terms of item/moveset/etc. :3

Anyway I intend to download this soon (because by English I assume Australia) and I probably won't be doing anything with it other than adding it to my Pokemon boxes. :(

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I may just keep resetting till I get a modest or timid.
I really don't like these direct giveaway events. Its more fun catching the event Pokemon. I hope they do that more in B/W2. I sure do hope they put in Deoxsys. However, the stupid people at Pkmn GL may just "OMGF I WANT ARCEUS HE IS SO AZUM.\!"

xdom

Jaguar Skills
Years
just did the mystery gift and got Darkrai!
stats:
hp:132
attack:109
defense:101
sp.atk:151
sp.def:100
speed:132
moves Dark void, Ominous wind, Faint attack and nightmare
item: enigma berry
nature: docile

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Damn, I got a modest one on my first go!
Lets see if I can get a timid one on my second game.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm too lazy to RNG it now. Going for flawless Timid then I'll do flawless Modest on the other game. I'm happy to finally get a Darkrai, though! I missed most gen IV events.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
Thanks for the heads up! I just got mine and I plan on EV training the little sucker!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
i am the only one who cant get in the global link?
Anyway got mine thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2019
I got my darkrai.
Lv. 50
Bashful
awesome stats... But in the box he goes.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Nice! Looks like I'll have a nice pokemon on my new white file ^_^

The only crappy part for me is that my internet isn't compatible with normal DS games, I'm going to have to find a wi-fi spot in town or something to get it.

Now the question is: Save it until later, or use it to cruise through the lower content?

Back