PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

Rayquaza.
May 9th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I just want to see who prefers which Kyurem form. So all take a vote to see which Kyurem form the majority of users like.

If you don't know what any of the forms look like, here is a reminder:

Black Kyurem:
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/kyurem2-o.png

White Kyurem:
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/kyurem1-o.png

Satoshi Ookami
May 10th, 2012, 12:43 AM
I go for White Kyurem.
I've liked Reshiram more from the start and since White Kyurem is practically fusion of Kyurem and Reshiram, I favor White one.

voltianqueen
May 10th, 2012, 01:00 AM
I like Reshiram better than Zekrom, but I like the Black Kyurem more. I think that he looks cooler, and I like the colors better.

Zapperz
May 10th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Black Kyurem!!

I like Zekrom and Black Kyurem just looks more better than the other one in my eyes

Lost Lore
May 10th, 2012, 12:02 PM
White Kyurem. I've always liked Reshiram better design-wise (and type wise), despite liking the black/blue theme that Zekrom has going on, so it's no contest really XD

That being said I might be biased considering Fire is one of my favourite types... >>

PlatinumDude
May 10th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I like White Kyurem because it looks like Reshiram, and I do prefer Reshiram over Zekrom.

Zayphora
May 11th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Black Kyurem. It still has its wings, and looks intimidating. White Kyurem looks kind of....PINK>.>

WasSollDas
May 12th, 2012, 04:02 AM
I'll go for black Kyurem, although I was half-persuading myself to pick white Kyurem just because I'm starting to like Reshiram over Zekrom lately.

Still, B. Kyurem owns W. Kyurem in design, color, etc IMO.

Aquarius1997
May 12th, 2012, 04:26 AM
IMO white kyurem actually looks better than black kyurem
I think it is because as a kid i was repeatably told to keep a straight posture and to me black kyurem is too hunched over

Without the hunched back black kyurem would actually look better than white kyurem

Squirrel
May 12th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Ehh honestly I don't like either, but I do prefer Black Kyurem over White Kyurem. The colour scheme is cooler and it seems to mix the two Pokemon better imo. Plus it looks a heck of a lot stronger :3

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 13th, 2012, 06:47 AM
I feel more loyal to the white one as I prefer Reshiram but in the other one the black and electric blue looks really striking together :)

Reshiram Man
May 13th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I pick White Kyurem because it is a fusion of Reshiram and Kyurem and for a number of reasons.

1.) Reshiram was better than Zekrom from the start to me.
2.) I like the color flow of White Kyurem than Black Kyurem.
3.) The design is better.
4.) White Kyurem is a better symbol of a legendary to me than the hunched over Black Kyurem.

ixin
May 13th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Black Kyurem looks cooler. The blue and black and ice blue work well together IMO.

pknight96
May 13th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I prefer Black Kyruem. Zekrom is intimidating and scary. Reshiram is breath-taking and graceful. Black Kyruem is still intimitadting and scary. White Kyruem... I don't even know. It's just...ugly. It lost it's beauty and grace. I don't like it.

TheSuccessfulGamer
May 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I think Black Kyurem looks better but I will be getting Pokemon White 2 because I got white. Me and my brother have a habit of getting one each (I got Blue he got red, I got Silver he got Gold... ) But my brother Likes White Kyurem better :P
We would get the different one this time (So I have White and Black 2 he has Black and White 2) but there might be a feature where you can get more stuff if you have the first one.

Iceman3317
May 24th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I like both of them so I'll end up getting both in one game which I hope is possible,as long as you have both games. But I am gonna have to go with Black Kyreum. I love Zekrom. So ya.

Kaori
May 25th, 2012, 01:58 AM
To be honest I think both forms of Kyurem are equally dull in some way (Black Kyurem's sprite looks like a fusion between Kyurem and Garbodor -- White Kyurem's fire/red rings don't really pop).

Though I don't know, I think White Kyurem appeals to me slightly more, but not by much. So White Kyurem it is.

Zephele
May 25th, 2012, 03:57 AM
After getting accustomed to their designs, I'd have to say that I prefer White Kyurem. I don't know why, but the mix of Reshiram's graceful form with Kyurem's more monstrous design just works really well for me. They sort of balance each other out. And I guess I like how the red just stands out among the white, grey and steel blue, whereas Black Kyurem's electric blue highlights are blunted by the icy blue.

Rayquaza.
May 27th, 2012, 03:07 AM
I honestly found it hard deciding because they both look alot cooler then Reshiram and Zekrom, but I love Zekrom's artwork and so I like Black kyurem. (cause it's black and black is a dominating colour.)

Forever
May 27th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Black Kyurem for me. While White's design is okay, Black's just looks... more proportional. XD;

GoombaGeek
May 27th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Black Kyurem looks more neato. But it's great to see that the poll is almost exactly even right now - it means that Nintendo possibly put a lot of work into making sure that there wouldn't be much bias when buying the games (or maybe I'm reading too much into this).

Guy
May 27th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I have to be honest, when Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were revealed, I thought they were both hideous! However, as time passed, I warmed up to them and I'm actually digging the both of them. If I had to choose one of the two based on who I prefer best, it would probably be White Kyurem. To me, the fusion between Reshiram and Kyurem meshed together a lot more naturally. Which I suppose is appropriate given the difference between Reshiram and Zekrom (nature vs. technology).

The Fallen
May 31st, 2012, 12:37 PM
I honestly think that they both look a bit odd. Considering that black Kyurem and white Kyurem are literally a Pokémon fusion, I have a hard time seeing them as a new Pokémon, so to speak. I'm not really fond of the fact that they've combined them into one.

If I were to pick the least odd looking one, I would pick white Kyurem. The white, red and grey look nice together.

Hoenn
May 31st, 2012, 12:43 PM
After time I really grew to like these two, Black Kyurem just looks fierecly epic & White Kyurem just looks more.. real hence why my vote goes towards it.

amberfunk
May 31st, 2012, 01:10 PM
I like black kyurem better. Looks way cooler than white kyrem.

hinkage
May 31st, 2012, 02:30 PM
Black. But, to be honest, I think they both look kinda strange :/

Mr Cat Dog
June 1st, 2012, 05:10 AM
Black Kyurem looks hella smexy. And it's... losing this poll? Wow, colour me surprised! I guess I'm a bigger fan of the black-and-blue combination than the white-and-red one, hence BK gets my vote.

Jellicent♀
June 1st, 2012, 05:14 AM
Black Kyurem gets all my love. It's just looks like a powerhouse Pokemon that you had BETTER fear, ya know? It looks like it can punh the Earth and give it a black eye.

Pikachukid
June 1st, 2012, 11:28 AM
Black Kyurem without a doubt just look at the color scheme, and being less shallow (lol) electric types are my favorite ones to use

Kotowari
June 1st, 2012, 12:17 PM
My vote goes to White Kyurem, though it's a difficult decission.

I like the colour scheme Black Kyurem has going on, but I'm not a fan of the design of its head.
White Kyurem earns some negative points as I'm not too happy with some of the chunks of ice (specially the jaw) that cover its body.
In terms of the Unova legendaries, Reshiram has always been my favourite, so I'm possibly biased in my decision. I also have to add that the combination of Fire and Ice is just wonderful!

۩۞۩FusedZekrom۩۞۩
June 3rd, 2012, 02:31 AM
Black Kyurem! I always like Zekrom!
So, i will buy Pokemon Black 2!! Yay!

Doppelgänger
June 3rd, 2012, 06:12 AM
Black Kyurem has my vote. White Kyurem just looks really weird to me.

SirWolfiekins
June 4th, 2012, 05:55 PM
White Kyurem is absolutely beautiful =)

Hikamaru
June 6th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Even though I liked Reshiram better than Zekrom, I like Black Kyurem's design better.

Black Kyurem looks way more badass and I love the blue electricity. Not to mention I'm planning on getting Black 2 (seeing as I got Black last time).

So yeah, Black Kyurem for me.

SouKoLian9102
June 6th, 2012, 12:27 AM
White Kyurem looks better than the Black one imo. I wonder what typings these dragons will have? Hmmm...

miltankRancher
June 6th, 2012, 04:54 AM
I prefer the white Kyurem. More sleek, and more majestic to look at. Plus, it is not as rowdy looking as Black Kyurem.

Zoroark98
June 10th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Reshiram 4Ever! So I think White Kyurem is better than Black Kyurem.

Altairis
June 10th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I prefer Black Kyurem because it looks cooler imo. I like the color scheme and I like Zekrom better anyway.

chella182
June 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I go for White Kyurem for the same reason I go for Reshiram - I prefer Fire-types. Plus I do think it looks better.

LloydirvingX
June 10th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Black Kyurem of course
White Kyurem spits fire while
It's a Ice Pokemon that's stupid

Raichupacabra
June 11th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I always wanted Zekrom but I got Pokemon Black so Black Kyurem is as closest as I can get.

Khrysta
June 12th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I know this doesn't exactly go with which you prefer, but the update from Coro Coro is (as many expected from the older Kyurem Form Speculation), Black Kyurem's ability is Teravolt and White Kyurem's ability is Turboblaze.

So those that missed the opposite Legend from their games this is like a chance to get them~

Maybe this will help some decisions on which is better.

Ephemeral Euphoria
June 12th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I prefer White Kyurem more, looks more elegant and fearsome yet composed if you ask me.

Azure Rathalδs
June 14th, 2012, 11:51 AM
imo, they both look abysmal. Too much crap glued onto already complex designs.

But if I had to choose one, I'd probably go for Black Kyurem, because it's design is barley tolerable, compared to that "thing".

Plasmette
June 14th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Black Kyreum with be more Physically based, like Zekrom, and White will be Specially based, like Reshiram. So...I guess White? I dunno. I don't do Uber matches often...

Symbonite
June 14th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Appearance wise, I'll go with Black Kyurem because the dark black and icy blue go very well together. However, I loved Reshiram, so I'll probably go with him when the game is released.

8bitSilence
June 14th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Black Kyurem's losing?
I think Black Kyurem looks cooler. White Kyurem looks kinda...weird.

kyle_649
June 15th, 2012, 03:51 AM
black kyurem ftw, its the best looking fusion/form for me

Mentalii
June 15th, 2012, 04:44 AM
The White Kyurem, but both are awful. Pokémon had to avoid fusions. Really. Fusions are for the fandom. Official fusions are a very bad idea, particularly when they are that horrible... Seriously, I thought it was a prank when I first saw them.
Well, I guess White Kyurem is a little better than the black Kyurem. I don't like it though.

Ninjagon
June 15th, 2012, 05:42 AM
i prefer Zekrom over Reshiram, but Black Kyurem Looks constipated lol, but seriously White Kyurem has a more boss aura emanating from him. Unfortunately my vote goes to White Kyurem. (Black 2 Box-Art makes BK look BEAST!!)

Criminal Syndicate
June 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I like white kyurem. I love fire, and am naturally attracted to white objects. Plus as previously stated, black kyurem is a little too bent for my taste.

Chaos Dragon
June 26th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Black Kyurem looks tougher, meaner, and angrier, so Black Kyurem wins as far as I'm concerned.

Shootingace
July 10th, 2012, 09:11 AM
I like white Kyurem better. Zekrom had a better look than Reshiram but White kyurem looks less of a chicken by standing up straight hence i go with white.