PDA

View Full Version : Good day all.

CoraCoraNekaku
May 9th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Hello everyone here. Just wanted to say hi. I do Let's Play and study Japanese. I'm also a huge fan of WheezyWaiter and VlogBrothers on Youtube. I enjoy making my own YouTube videos and watching anime and reading manga. My favorite series are Nabari no Ou,Haruhi Suzimiya and Pandora Hearts. I'm also in love with Homestuck

Denny Hamlin
May 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM
inb4 Drew comes in here and posts

Welcome aboooooard to the amazing forum that is PC! ^_^ You have a wide variety of interests there. :D You'll pretty much fit in here. :D There's a few members I know that like to do Let's Plays, as well as study Japanese in their own time (which I think is purely amazing). Since you're a Let's Player, you can post your LPs here at the Let's Play's (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210) section located in the Video Gaming section. Show off, get feedback, and well, have fun and make friends!

Anyways, I see you made a few posts. I hope you're liking it here! Just remember I'm always around for any questions or concerns about the forums. Have fun and see ya! :3