PDA

View Full Version : Digital Destruction

Tsukasa
January 15th, 2005, 02:04 PM
The year is 2143 the once famous legendary Digital Tamers were now a thing of the past and everyone was gettin on with thier life, since it was restored to its original self since the attack the net work of the present is way more advanced then it once was and has sealed up the digimon world so no more attacks could be put on the world...............well thats what they thought....3 months after the scientists worked countless hours sealing up the digital world, there was another scientist working late at night, in the labratory that sealed up the digital mishaps, he was a new guy to the company and was researching the digimon he stumbled upon the digivices and pictues of rookie leveled digimon, now this scientist was up to something because he knew what he was doing and erased all the files the protected the world from the Monsters!, an earthquakes suddenly appeared and was shaking the whole earth, a thunder storm appeared out of nowhere and in a blink of an eye the scientist mysteriously disappered......
the following day you, occupied by your 4 comrades, were in your techonlogy class and was sutding about ancient history, when all of the computers suddenly turned off then the whole school went pitch-black
the only thing illuminating the room was your computer and the 4 others in front of your friends, the screens read "welcome" and soon u and the others where gone in a blink of an eye
you wake up later confused and dazed wondering what happened and what was going on, you look towards the sky for answers and see a huge giant creature Flying to the west, you and your friends stand there in amazement, u look towards your hand and see a digivice, everyone knows what it is and gets all excited some one shouts "we are tamers!" since it is the future the people of this time studied the tamers and the creatures called digimon, another one of your friends say "look i think we are in the digital world!"
you think back to your history classes and think about how Tai and the others got thier digivices, and then it comes to u the reason Tai and the others got thiers Digivices and Digimon was because there is a disturbance in the Digital world!
you look to the north and see 5 small creatures heading towards you and your friends and yet another one of your friends say "those must be our digimon!"

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Digimon: (have it at the rookie level)

Name: Sanora
Personality: Is very co-opertaive with his friends and really gets along with people
Description: Has a medallion with the letters D M in gold also has short blue hair,long blue jeans, and a short white t-shirt
Digimon: Gabumon

ok so we are using the digivices from the 1st ,, so i think u get the pictue if u have any questions then just ask

Chikara
January 15th, 2005, 02:10 PM
hi! ill join!!!

name: Teresa
personality: likes challenges and is a courageous person
discription: has sholder length blonde hair, black t-shirt, tight blue jeans.
digimon: veemon

Electric Hero
January 15th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Name: Max
Personality: friendly
Description: Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves and a coat
Digimon: Agumon

Tsukasa
January 15th, 2005, 03:22 PM
sweet! now only 2 more ppl and we can start this rp!

Chikara
January 15th, 2005, 05:25 PM
im gonna change my name

name: teresa(yay!!!)

Tsukasa
January 15th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Just edit your first post using the edit button

Lizzie
January 15th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Name: Arayl
Personality: wise, shy, positive, hopeful, and patient
Description: just look at my avy
Digimon: demiveemon
lol this sounds like a lor of fun!

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 03:04 AM
Name:chris
Personality:dark like the guy with the black digivice in the seris with the statues an the people become the digimon
Description:5'7" black hair and eyes that always look like there looking at somthing far away
Digimon:the same as the characters in my personalitys dont know its name

Omega Latios
January 16th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Name:Tatu
Personality:very friendly
Digimon:kokuwamon

Chikara
January 16th, 2005, 11:36 AM
occ: yay! we can start now!!!

ic: Teresa watched as the creachers*(ahh! i cant spell!) ran towards them. A blue digimon ran up to her, but before it got there, it tripped. 'Youve gotta be kidding me...' she thought. she walked over to the fallen digimon, and began to execively poke it untill it got up.

Tsukasa
January 16th, 2005, 05:40 PM
"haha looks like your digimon has a low i.q. level teresa" sanora said playfully
"wow you really are something arent you?" sanora picked up the gabumon and was holding him in his hands
"So i guess we all came up with the same conclusion as why we are here, that tai and the others were transported here for a reason, they were the digidestined then, and we are the digidestined now" i thought to myself for a sec
"so gabumon wats up? what are we here for??" the blue monster stood there before responding
"you guys are here for one simple reason, you have to stop the sovereigns!"
"sovereigns!? whats that?" every detail about digimon was well known by mankind by now except the four soveregins that ruled the digital universe
"they are the digimon the control the whole digital world and they arent very happy about the humans sealing us up here" said the anxious gabumon
"but wouldnt u guys be happy here? this is your real home anywayz" sanora explained
"they said the population in the digimon world is getting to large in numbers and we need more room to live, they said that they are going to try to enter the human world and kill all humans, you have to stop them!"
"whoa! well we might as well get started then huh?
"yes right away! the nearest soveregin would be the Ebonwumon, but it'll be a long and difficult journey but i'll think you guys will manage" gabumon said smikring
"o great heres come a early death"

Electric Hero
January 17th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"hahaha" I laughed when I saw the digimon of Teresa fell. Agumon stood infront of me, looking at me with a big smile, "Hi Agumon , what's up?" I said. "Max, I'm happy you're finally here" Agumon told me as I crouched to be at the same height as him. Then when the Gabumon of Sanora touched the topic of the sovereigns, I stood up and heared well what Gabumon said. "yes, you can manage to get to all of the 4 sovereigns, and stop them from killing all the humans" said Agumon.

deathbyalice
January 17th, 2005, 03:54 PM
May I join, or are there too many members?

Lizzie
January 18th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I was in a world i had only heard of as a joke, a rumor, something that could never be. 'this isn't possible, i'm...i'm in the digital world?' I saw some kids playfully talk with each other and their digimon, and then i noticed a real one next to me, it was blue and looked like a dragon "hello" It said, I stared at it, not sure if i was dreaming or not, "you seem skeptical about your surroundings, don't worry-it's perfectly real, my names Demiveemon" it said. I stared at it for a moment and replied "my names Arayl-but I don't understand..." I said, he seemed to have read my thoughts, and understand how confused and happy-yet scared and puzzled about all of this.
"Gabumon will explain everything!" he said, he smiled and took my hand, for one so small, he was quite strong and lead me to a girl namd Sonora and her digimon Gabumon. I listened as he explained the the problem with the digimon being enraged with the fact that there wasn't enough room in their world. I pitied them and yet looked down at demiveemon "but...what can i do?" i asked,
demiveemon smiled at me "lot's of things!" he said, i took his prais seriously, "alright, i'll do my best to help" I said, smileing at the group of kids in front of me

Chikara
January 18th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Teresa looked around. 'this is so cool! im in the digital world!' she thought. she stood up, and helped her digimon up. "so whats youre name?" she asked. "im veemon!" it said. Teresa smiled. "at least you have a sence of humer..." she said remembering that it had tripped.
"so lets get to knoe each other cause i knoe that i dont know any of you!" she said.

Lizzie
January 20th, 2005, 05:39 AM
I turned to the girl "My name is Arayl, and this is...erm...demiveemon" i said, finding it awkward that i was intraduceing a digimon to someone, "do you know how we got here?"

Chikara
January 20th, 2005, 01:02 PM
"Nice to meet you! my name is teresa, and apperently, this is veemon"she said. "i dont know how we got here either..." she trailed off when she saw something move in the bushes. she tilted her head to try to see what it was, but couldnt see it.

Tsukasa
January 20th, 2005, 02:24 PM
occ: yeah u can join deathbyalice :D

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"Hi! I'm Max! nice to meet you!" I replied. "and this is Agumon" I added and Agumon smiled and waved his hand.

Lizzie
January 20th, 2005, 03:31 PM
suddenly a huge beam of light shot from the bushes, a roar echoed through the sky and the earth shook, makeing me loose my balance, "WHat was that!?" i cried, the roar grew louder and the earth shook with each step the mysteriouse monster took

Tsukasa
January 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
occ: lizzie im a boy ^^;;

ic: "my name is sanora, and i cant explain how we got here but it seems we have trouble right now" the kids looked up only to see a huge digimon known as Imperialdramon, hovering over them arms out and ready to attack
"Imperialdramon? i thought he was a good guy?" said the gabumon
"well apperantley not, it seems like we will have to fight like the digidestined before us have, gabumon are you ready?"
"yes sanora" the gabumon replied eagerly
"cool ok, now what is it that you do?... o right do that move when the water comes out your mouth!"
"oh u mean howling blaster uhh yeah right thats wat i meant" *sweat drop appers*
the blue stream of water went directly for imperialdramon, and barley phased him
"oh no gabumon! what do we do!?"

Chikara
January 20th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Teresa looked at the bushes. "ok so basicly we are here for the same reason as all the reast of the digidestined?" asked Teresa. "not exactly" said veemon. "wad do you mean?" asked teresa.
"this time its alot more serious" he said. "how could it be diffrent?!?" cried teresa. "umm...sorry just trying to liven the moment" said veemon cringing. Teresa rolled her eyes.

Lizzie
January 20th, 2005, 05:10 PM
OOC: umm i don't really know any of Demiveemons attacks >_<

Tsukasa
January 20th, 2005, 05:17 PM
occ: i checked it out and his attack is pop attack and if u want you can make him digivolve to veemon

Lizzie
January 20th, 2005, 05:22 PM
OOC: erm doesn't someone here already have a Veemon? XD w/e

DemiVeemon ran as fast as he could at the huge digimon known as Imperialdramon, he was so determained to defeat him I could only watch in horror as Imperialdramon simply threw his arm out at Demiveemon-causeing him to go flying towards a tree. "Demiveemon!" I cried, i started to run after him but then heard an explosian being made from behind

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 08:21 PM
ooc: I really don't remember the attacks of Agumon, one is the Pepper Breath? XD

ic: "oh no!" I said as I saw Imperialdramon appeared. "ok Agumon ready to fight?" I asked him looking at him. "I born ready!" he replied, "let's do it! Agumon! use that attack that you normally use!" ..... "you mean the..." he was saying but I interrupted "yea that one!" ....... "ok..." Agumon said. He jumped and the fire ball hitted Imperialdramon chest, but it didn't even tickle him.

Tsukasa
January 20th, 2005, 08:25 PM
occ: lol yea pepper breath is the one

ic: "demiveemon are you alright??" yelled sanora "guys we need to stop him we need more power!" jus tthen the digivices started to shake and vibrate and started to emit a low screeching noise and soon gabumon was no more, gaurumon had appered to fight off the super powerful digimon
"alright thats the way gabu- i mean gaurumon, lets get him!"
"arroooo!!!!!" the gaurumon howled in agreement and jumped on the impilderamon knawing at his arm

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 08:50 PM
ooc: lol I just remembered that attack because of the word pepper XD

ic: Agumon changed too. Agumon digi-evolved to Greymon! "yea! cool Greymon! go!" I said in happiness. Greymon charged and tackled Imperialdramon. Greymon holded him from the shoulder and chest and bit his arm.

Triaspia
January 20th, 2005, 09:13 PM
I am left standing in the same psoition as I was when I arrived. I looked around for my new digibuddy when suddenly my digivice started beeping thats when I noticed it was a d-trecker "cool I can turn into a digimon as soon as I find my statue thing" as soon as I finished talking I saw 2 red stones gleam in the sunlight from behind a bush. I quickly run over there and as I part the leaves I see a black wolfs head on a small circle base. As soon as I had parted the leaves my D-trecker's screen lit up and a ribbon of blue data knowen as a fractal code was absorbed into it. Iinstantly remembered my newly found digidestened were in trouble. I shouted out "SPRIRT REVOLUTION" and a second later duskmon was standing in my place. I jumped up in the air and 5 flips later I was standing in the sceene of action "sorry to of kept you waiting Im chris well duskmon at the moment but theres no time for into's now Crying souls" I shouted out the last bit as I fired a ball of black energy at the attacking digimon effertlessly destroying it only leaving its fractal code behind which was absorbed into my D-Scaner when I said "purify data." Once all the data was absorbed I found that I could trasform into Imperialdramon just by selecting him from my D-Scaner or I could realease him in his purified form I chose to release him as he was surpost to be a friend to the digidested past

Lizzie
January 21st, 2005, 11:49 AM
I watched as out of the blue Demiveemon went to Veemon, and then to Exveemon, I opened my eyes wide and he shook off the blow that the Impilderamon damaged him with and he looked at me with a glare, he growled in a low tone and ran at Impilderamon at full speed, his claws were out and he dodged every attack Impilderamo gave at him,
CREEEEEEEEEEEEESH Exveemon clawed into Impilderamon with a deep scratch I cheered happily "yay exveemon!"

Omega Latios
January 21st, 2005, 12:09 PM
i walked in city with kokuwamon then i seened greymon and garurumon battling with imperialdramon*go help them kokuwamon*kokuwamon evolved to kuwagamon and attacked to imperialdramon with Power Guillotine and it dont hurted it much then kuvagamon evolved to okuwamon and used Destructive Impulse to imperialdramon that hurted it much*okuwamon you can beat him* i sayed

Tsukasa
January 21st, 2005, 12:47 PM
I am left standing in the same psoition as I was when I arrived. I looked around for my new digibuddy when suddenly my digivice started beeping thats when I noticed it was a d-trecker "cool I can turn into a digimon as soon as I find my statue thing" as soon as I finished talking I saw 2 red stones gleam in the sunlight from behind a bush. I quickly run over there and as I part the leaves I see a black wolfs head on a small circle base. As soon as I had parted the leaves my D-trecker's screen lit up and a ribbon of blue data knowen as a fractal code was absorbed into it. Iinstantly remembered my newly found digidestened were in trouble. I shouted out "SPRIRT REVOLUTION" and a second later duskmon was standing in my place. I jumped up in the air and 5 flips later I was standing in the sceene of action "sorry to of kept you waiting Im chris well duskmon at the moment but theres no time for into's now Crying souls" I shouted out the last bit as I fired a ball of black energy at the attacking digimon effertlessly destroying it only leaving its fractal code behind which was absorbed into my D-Scaner when I said "purify data." Once all the data was absorbed I found that I could trasform into Imperialdramon just by selecting him from my D-Scaner or I could realease him in his purified form I chose to release him as he was surpost to be a friend to the digidested past

occ:hmm i highley doubt that duskmon could destroy the mega leveled imperialdramon in one hit, besides that, i edited my first post so no digimon merges will be attempted in this rp

i walked in city with kokuwamon then i seened greymon and garurumon battling with imperialdramon*go help them kokuwamon*kokuwamon evolved to kuwagamon and attacked to imperialdramon with Power Guillotine and it dont hurted it much then kuvagamon evolved to okuwamon and used Destructive Impulse to imperialdramon that hurted it much*okuwamon you can beat him* i sayed

occ: hmm ok super latios i like it, but, lets not go to ultimate level just yet, let it be like a pokemon rp where it would take awhile for the pokemon evolve, but seeing as this is not pokemon, we'll just wait to later till they go to thier ultimate forms, and so on (should of explained in first post)

Triaspia
January 21st, 2005, 01:43 PM
so no season 4 style of digivolving

Tsukasa
January 21st, 2005, 02:00 PM
occ: exactly but next time when u arent talkin about the rp put occ: and when your back on topic put ic:

Chikara
January 21st, 2005, 02:25 PM
occ: yah thats mine...um... this might be a problem...

Tsukasa
January 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
occ: you mean having 2 ppl have the same digimon, ex: you and lizze have veemon? it'll still work out i see no problems just make sure that when u post, your addressing your veemon, ok lets back to the rp now

IC: "whoa looks like the reinforcements have arrived" sanora bursted, as he saw the three other monsters fly at imperialdramon
"cool that should be enough to take him o-" before sanora finished the imperialdramon tossed every single one of the champion level digimon off of him and flew up into the air
"soon he shall come and your race shall cease to exist" it said while flying off
"oh what did he mean by that!?" ask sanora, gabumon, after changing back, replied "OH no that can only mean that the soverigens are nearly done with thier plans we must stop the closet soveriegn as soon as possiable sanora!"

Omega Latios
January 22nd, 2005, 12:08 AM
kuwagamon flyed towards imperialdramon and used scizzor hands and hurted it much

Lizzie
January 22nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
I frowned as the three huge digimon failed to defeat the monster "it's okay! we can do it! we just need to try harder!" Exdeemon nodded at her somewhat command and threw himself at imperialdramon, he wrapped his arms around the huge neck of imperialdramon and tried to choke him, imperialdramon threw his head down at the earth hurting Exveemon
"hurry! someone use their digimon to attack while he's down! it's a perfect advantage!" I yelled

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
ooc: actually, Imperialdramon already left.

ic: "we have to move! and fast!" said Greymon, then he changed back to Agumon. "let's go!" I said to everyone, waiting for them to get ready.

Triaspia
January 22nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
ooc ok since we cant s4 style digivolve duskmon is my digimon

"duskmon if you turn into your beast mode you will be able to get us out of hear to safty" "ok beast mode spirit revolution" called out and turned into velgemon just as we got in the air velgemon turned around and fired a crimon flame (dont know the name of his real attack) at an on comming ......

ooc I will let the owner of this rp decide the evil digi thats coming make it something like a evil patamon thats heeps strong or something

Tsukasa
January 22nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
occ: sry but im going to have to drop Neomon and super latios cause i dont think you are very good at RPing, in my opinion, go to the RP School or something similar to that in the RP thread, plz take no offence

Triaspia
January 23rd, 2005, 03:32 AM
ooc I am realy good at rping (see mewtwos new threat and see) I just find it a little hard as the rp is starting but once it gets off I get much better

Lizzie
January 23rd, 2005, 05:48 AM
OOC: light, maybe just give them a chance, i have to admitt, it's getting a bit confuseing at times so here are a few suggestion i would give to everybody:
1) some paragraphs are LONG and might not catch other rpgers intrest, (i've notoiced this a few times here) what you can do is space then out A LOT like:

Patamon went to the store to buy some pancakes with Pikachu
on a saterdayt morning.

When all of a sudden Pikachu's baloon poped and fell onto his icecream cone...
like that so it's easer to read unlike:

patamon handed pikachu a tissue to blow his nose while they were stranded on a flamingos neck in the middle of a flowery storm on october the 13th. Pikachu blew his nose and handed the tissue back to patamon, but patamon insisted he keep it considering it was coverd in pokemon buggers which was something digimon don't like very much.

so plz try to make it easier to read for rpgers who don't like to read long paragraphs...thanks you XD

Chikara
January 23rd, 2005, 06:58 AM
occ: good idea. that happens to me too, and most of the time, i dont even know what is going on! like noe for instance. WHATS GOING ON!!!

Lizzie
January 23rd, 2005, 10:02 AM
OOC: thank you i try to make peace here at the pc ^^
---------
He was defeated, Exdeemon was so happy, he grinned with all his sharp teeth and ran up to me, ready ot hug me with his huge arms, I backed away and just patted hin on the head "you did a great job!" i said

I turned to Sanora "we might want to head towards whereever that huge digimon came from, he wouldn't have just attacked us like that" I suggested, I turned to the rest of the group
"what do you guys think?"

Chikara
January 23rd, 2005, 01:05 PM
i smiled. "lets go". i looked at veemon. he was smiling too. this only made me wanna go even more.

Lizzie
January 23rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
veemon-no longer exveemon, took my hand and we walked towards the bushes where he had come from. My foot instently slipped the next step i took, there was a deep black hole where my foot was falling into-carrying the rest of my body with it. Veemon who was so small couldn't hold me back and fell in with me, veemon grabbed holf of gabumon who was closest to him

Triaspia
January 23rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
I noticed one of the digidested falling into a hole in the grownd being held up by only a few digimon "lets go help her duskmon" I siaid running of to the girl and helping her out of the hole

Lizzie
January 23rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
The hole was deep and had many vines and other things, somone had dug this hole on purpus, i heard a voice form afar cry "let's go help her duskmon" I was so thankful, Veemon was scratching the gruond, as if looking for something "there's a trap door here!" he cried,
i turned in amazement, "a door? are digimon able to make trapdoors like that?" i asked,
"only the smartest i think" veemon said

Triaspia
January 24th, 2005, 03:14 AM
"I wonder where the door leads" I said opening it to reviel a pathway underneith it "this could be dangerous lets tie this rope around ourselves so we dont get sepperated" I tied the rope around myself and duskmon and waited for the others to secure themselves and their digimon down.

I turned to max's augamon and grabed a tree branch that was thick but light "could you light this for us so we can see?"

Lizzie
January 24th, 2005, 06:16 AM
OOC: another tip, you might want to add that you're in the hole, otherwise it's just confuseing how you got there-but it's okay, not such a big deal ^_^
---------------
Veemon peeked through the trap door "something smells really bad in there!" he said, I laughed as he held his nose. I waited for the rest of the group to join us

Tsukasa
January 24th, 2005, 02:05 PM
occ: ok lizzie i guess i'll givee them another chance

IC: "whoa where did she go?" gabumon and sanora ran to look for the girl that at fallin into the deep hole sanora stared down the hole and yelled "HEY YOU ALRIGHT?"
gabumon was standing on his tip-toes leaning in to see if they were alright, until he fell completely in also
"Gabumon you clutz"

Electric Hero
January 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"sure" Agumon replied. He took the tree branch and made a little fire spark and it was on fire. "ready" He added, as he handed the tree branch back.

ooc: the tree branch ,if you got confused, just the tip of it is lighting the way, not the whole branch.

Chikara
January 24th, 2005, 04:43 PM
occ: ooooooooooooo i get it now! ~.'

ic: i looked down the hole and tried to hold back my laughter. "veemon, can you help them?" i said.

"yup" he said. he got a long vine, and dropped it down the hole.

"good idea veemon!"i said.

occ: sorry, hw calls...

Lizzie
January 24th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Arayl looked at agumons branch of fire
"great, it can lead us through this trap door, if we can get it open that is"
Veemon tried to open it, he gripped it and pulled at the handle with all his might,
"i-can't-do-it" i panted as he was so out of breath

"maybe if Agumon joined you, and Gabumon" i said as i saw that Gabumon had fallen in the hole, I giggled form his silly mistake, veemon grabbed the door one more time "come'on guys!" he cheered
"if you all work together it might just open" i said

Triaspia
January 24th, 2005, 06:54 PM
dusk mon ran over to help and the 3 of them managed to get the door open Augamon then passed my back the torch and I lead the way into the trapdoor

Electric Hero
January 24th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"I'll help too with that trap-door" Agumon said to them. He moved with the others trying to open the trap-door.

Lizzie
January 25th, 2005, 12:44 PM
OOC: Neomon you might want to let other ppl reply to help with the door, but it's okay, you'll know for next time ;)
------------------
The trap door opened, a boy and duskmon walked into it without another word. I looked at another boy who's agumon had helped with the door. "Should we go in?" I asked fearfully

Electric Hero
January 25th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"I think we need to" I replied. I walked in with my Agumon by my side. Even with the branch lighting up, it was still a little dark.

Lizzie
January 25th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I walked inside, blindly since i was at the end of the line, Veemon was at my tail and we felt our way through the darkness.

OOC: Neomon because you're at the head of the ilne you need to descrobe whatever is going to happen to us or whatever is in this tunnel of darkness XD

Triaspia
January 25th, 2005, 05:36 PM
I walk at the head of the line the torch gives off very little light when suddenly there is a bright light as I get closer I can see its a well lit cavern with no dangers visable I yell back to everyone that its safe and they all come up into the big cavern. there is a big lake in the middle of the cavern and by the looks of things the only way to get out is the hole directly above the lake

Lizzie
January 26th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I stared at the lake, "it looks very deep" Veemon said, leaneing his head towards the water, he didn't have a reflection, He stared at the water in curiosity "what do you suppose is at the bottom?" he asked.
"probably the most dangeruse digimon that ever exisited" i joked
A low roar was made from the pool, Veemon imedetly took my joke as a fact and ran behind me for protection. The water started to flow with bubbles, there was something in there, it gave a low roar and the bubbles started to appear faster.
OOc: could someone think up a digimon? XD

Triaspia
January 26th, 2005, 02:50 PM
the roar grew louder and the cave started shaking and slowly a digimon appeared. It was a giant whale like digimon and it appeared to be in pain thats when I notice a star sticing into its back identicle to the one impearialdramon had in his back. I was just baout to tell everone when the whamon sent a giant wave of water at us knocking us into the wall "You guys I think I know why thes digimon are attacking us" I said making sure I had everones attention "look at his back there is a black star sticking out of it and I saw the same thing fall to the ground and shatter when we destroied impearaldramon