View Full Version : A Journey of Betrayal

January 15th, 2005, 2:39 PM
This is an RPG about six trainers. In the beginning they dont know each other. They meet up and decide to start traveling together. They become great friends and face many hard ships together. Each one has his or her own dream. Two wish to be Pokemon Masters, one wants to be a Pokemon Prof., one wants to be a Pokemon Breeder, one wants to be a Pokemon Coordinator, and the other wants to enter contests, battle, and learn everything about Pokemon along the way. Even though they all want to do different things they get along great and start becoming well know trainers. Everything seems great, but theres one problem. One of their group is a member of Team Fate. They earned their name by choosing the fates of promising young trainers. They lure them into traps that are virtually impossible to escape. Once they are strong enough they will take over the Johto region. Theres no way to tell if you have a Team Fate member with you. They are to good at hiding their true identity. Even if you know one among you is one of them, its impossible to figure out who it is unless they choose to tell you.

Ok this RPG will begin with every body meeting each other for the first time. We will meet in New Bark Town.

Heres the form:
What you want to be: Pokemon Master, Coordinator, Prof., ect.

Name: Akira
Pokemon: Ninetales, Flygon, Gyarados, and Eevee
Personality: Brave, calm, she is a bit of a loner but friendly once you get to know her, she is always willing to make sacrifices for her friends, she hardly ever shows any emotion other than happy so it makes it really hard to tell what shes thinking, she only tells her true feelings to those she really trusts.

PM me if you want to be the Team Fate member. Im not going to tell anyone who the traitor is. Itll make this more interesting. In order to be the traitor you have to PM me. I wont choose some one who asks in a post.

January 15th, 2005, 2:44 PM
Pokemon:bolbasoar,rapidash,garadose,albino umbreon,piggeotto,dalicaty(more in pc)
Description: ]http://www.iuploads.com/uploads/533326ded7.jpg[/
Personality:funny and kind
What you want to be: breeder

January 15th, 2005, 2:47 PM
OOC: You can't have legends. I keep forgetting to menchine that.

January 15th, 2005, 2:48 PM
Heres the form:
Name: Caesar
Pokemon: Milotic, Arcanie, Houndoom, Pidegot
Description: wears a silver ring and watch on his left hand has a gold earring in his left ear short blond hair blue shorts, and a black t-shirt
Personality: very lean back about dangreous situations and wont hesitate to hurt someone or something, except his friends of course
What you want to be: a Pokemon Master

January 15th, 2005, 2:52 PM
((can we start now please))

January 15th, 2005, 2:56 PM
OOC: Well we only have three members but yeah sure. The other three can still join at any time.

Akira walked down the rode of New Bark thinking about her last Pokemon match. She had one but neroly. "How could I have had such a hard time against a grass type. Ninetales can usually wipe the floor with them. I'll have to learn some new stratagies."

January 15th, 2005, 3:00 PM
Devyn wander the trees on the back of her rapidash,the walked and the rest of her pokmon fallowed,she thought that they might enjoy fresh air every so often"why are there so fewq trieners i need a battle"she said to her pokemon and bagan to hold a conversation they sopke poke and she spoke human but they under stood each oth more then words could discribe

January 15th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Pidgeot and the trainer on its back just flew over violet city and was on there way to see a relative of theres in new bark town
"pidegot were such good friends arent we?" "pidg"
"yea, i remember when u were just a pidgey, those were the days...looks whos that down there??" Caesar saw a girl walking with a pretty hurt ninetails
"lets go help, and say hello pidegot" the pidegot nodded in agreement and flew down to where the young lady was
"hello miss, that nintails looks pretty beat up, heres a super potion" Caesar tossed her a pokemon remedy

January 15th, 2005, 3:23 PM
Akira took the super potion. "Thanks but she's not as bad as she looks. If she were I wouldn't let her stay out of her pokeball." SHe bends down. "Hold still." She sprays the potion on Nintales who winces slightly but stays still. "There. Thanks. I'm Akira by the way."

January 15th, 2005, 3:25 PM
"cool, the name is caesar and this is my very first pokemon i ever caught" pats pidegot on the head "got her when she was just a little pidgey, so what brings u around here akira" Caesar turns around and to see which way he is headed for again

January 15th, 2005, 3:28 PM
"I'm heading to New Bark. I need to pick up some supplies and talk to some friends there. Plus I need to see Prof. Elm about something."

January 15th, 2005, 3:29 PM
"hmmm i see, well it looks like were going the same way so mind if i walk with u?" Caesar asked
"i mean if its not a bother or anything"

January 15th, 2005, 3:31 PM
devyn head voices cand called all her pokemon back exept ray her rapidash and darted tword trhe voices. when she got there she hoped off of ray and walked over to the two ray fallowed."hello"she said

January 15th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Akira spotted the new girl. "Hi." Turns back to Ceasar. "No it wouldn't bother me."

January 15th, 2005, 3:35 PM
Caesar saw the other trainer and asked "well i guess we all are headed towards new bark i think" caesar extened his hand towards the new arrival "nice to meet you! my name is caesar, whats your's?"

January 15th, 2005, 3:37 PM
ray reched into one of devyns pockets and pulled out a candy cane and ate it and devyn stroked her head and turnd to the boy and girl"im devyn"she said shaking his hand"yeah i guess"she sayd

January 15th, 2005, 3:40 PM
"Good then lets get going." Ninetales yipps happily and runs ahead. Akira shakes her head and follows.

January 15th, 2005, 3:40 PM
I hope its not too late.

Pokemon:Ninetales, Arcanine, Piloswine, Flareon
Description:She has fluffy orange hair that just reaches her shoulders. Her orange-brown eyes blend nicely with her light brown skin. She usually wears an orange tanktop and red shorts. On her feet she wears brown hiking boots.
Personality:Very energetic and loves adventures. She's athletic and usually a tomboy. Her style is sporty and laid back.
What you want to be: Pokemon Master

January 15th, 2005, 3:42 PM
OOC; No its not. We still need two more people.

January 15th, 2005, 3:43 PM
"wow your ninetails seems pretty excited dont u think?" looks at pidegot
"return!" a red beam streaked to pidegot and dissappered inside the pokeball
"well this will be fun i suppose" Caesar walked towards NewBark town with his friends

January 15th, 2005, 3:45 PM
Devyn fallowed behind them letting ray finesh the candy befor making her return.

January 15th, 2005, 3:54 PM
OOC: I'll just jump in somewhere.

Kiera walked silently up the road to NewBark town. "So, flareon, how did you like that battle?" Kiera asked, she looked down at the fluffy fox-like pokemon. "Flareon!" It said in return. Kiera smiled, they had just battled a water pokemon trainer, and surprisingly flareon had won without a scratch on her.

Kiera looked ahead, trees cast shadows over the road, and you could just see little specks of sunlight throught the many branches. "Huh?" She heard voices, and spotted trainers on their way to NewBark town. She ran up to them and immediately let out a "hello."

January 15th, 2005, 4:00 PM
she turnd around to see the girl"hello"she said and looked down at her flareon"nice pokemon"she said""it looks strong and helthy verry good signs"

January 15th, 2005, 4:06 PM
"yea like she said, WOW are u headed for new bark town as well?" Caesar questioned
"i wonder if anymore will just suddenly appear out of nowhere like this" shakes head
"heh nevermind anywayz if your going the way we are then lets get a move on it!"

January 16th, 2005, 10:47 AM
ooc: hope I'm not too late :D

Name: Wallace
Pokemon: Poliwag, Oddish, Plusle, Ludicolo
Description: Light brown hair, Amber eyes with a green hat. Plain white shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Shy and quiet, often sits and stares at something, be it living or not. He's loyal and understanding.
Dream: Professor

I'll just cut in now :D

January 16th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Wallace walked along the path, his poliwag following behind him. "So this is New Bark Town" he sighed turning to poliwag. We're one step closer to meeting the professor of the town. As he turned the corner connecting to the town he bumped into a group of people. "Oh sorry" he said facing them. As he looked into each face he could see friendliness. "Where are you going?" he asked.

Lady Pearl
January 16th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Please don't double post, Daniel. ^^ Thank you!

Name: Pearl Aquabeaut
Pokemon: Kirlia, Goldeen, Chansey, Swablu
Description: Pearl has a pure pair of purple eyes and over them, her brown glasses. Her curled hair shines with a bright blond color. She wears an overly large white sweater with zigzagged pink stripes. Her skirt is of bright pink and her socks lay comfortably in her sandals.
Personality: Very calm and spiritual. Her dreams soar high with her hopes never-ending. The friendliest of friends, the kindest of friends, shes someone you could believe and trust.
What you want to be: Contestant, wants to know all about pokemon and battling.

{RP coming up! ^_~}

January 16th, 2005, 12:00 PM
ooc: Opps sorry. I didn't want to include the RP with the begining.

Lady Pearl
January 16th, 2005, 12:10 PM
It's okay, Daniel. It's your first day, anyways. Welcome to PC! ^^

Pearl was dashing towards the Pokemon Center of New Bark Town. All of her pokemon were injured, but not fainted. Hello, and welcome to the Pokemon Center. We restore your tired Pokemon to full health. Would you like to rest your pokemon? asked Nurse Joy. Pearl nodded. Okay, Ill take your pokemon for a few seconds. The pokeballs shined in the room, probably because her pokemon had just healed? She did not know, thats why she wanted to embark on a Pokemon adventure. She had just started her journey last week, with her starter pokemon, Kirlia. Thank you for waiting, cheered Nurse Joy. Pearl took the four pokeballs and threw one of them. A red beam appeared and out of her ball, was Kirlia. May you teleport us, please? interrogated Pearl. Kirlia nodded and we vanished somewhere else. When we had teleported, all I could remember was falling down. I opened my eyes and there I saw five trainers and their pokemon. Kirlia and Pearl stared at either, then back at the trainers. Im so sorry, apologized Pearl. She cleaned her glasses with a piece of cloth and got back up.

January 16th, 2005, 1:16 PM
Akira looked at the two new arrivals. "Hello. Are you alright?" She asked the girl who had just teleported.

Lady Pearl
January 16th, 2005, 1:21 PM
"I'm alright," Pearl smiled at Akira. "So, I'm guessing you all are journeying together. Well, I'm Pearl. What are your names?"

January 16th, 2005, 1:29 PM
"My name is Wallace" answered Wallace looking up at the spot she had suddenly appeared. I'm looking to meet the Professor here. "At this" he said looking down at his ploiwag, "is Lilly"

January 16th, 2005, 1:36 PM
"Hi Wallace and Pearl. I'm Akira."

January 16th, 2005, 7:59 PM
Wallace looked at the others. "Why are you headed this way?"

January 16th, 2005, 9:06 PM
"I'm just going to get some supplies and talk with some friends. Plus I wanna talk to Prof. Elm."

January 16th, 2005, 9:58 PM
"hello pearl im devyn and im here to do meny difernt things"

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 5:38 AM
Hello Devyn, Wallace, and Akira! Nice meeting all of you," Pearl said, "Well, I'm here to start training my pokemon for our future tournaments. I want to win all the badges and contests and learn everything there is to know.

January 17th, 2005, 11:46 AM
"I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Just go where the wind takes me and learn all there is to know. come on lets hurry to New Bark."

January 17th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Just go where the wind takes me and learn all there is to know. come on lets hurry to New Bark."she nodded in agreement"yeah lets go"

January 17th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Akira held up a Pokeball and returned her Ninetales. "It'll be quicker if you stay in your Pokeball for a while Nine." She then started walking again.

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Pearl waited for the two to leave. She held the other three pokeballs in her hand and threw them. Red beams shined and Chansey, Swablu, and Goldeen popped out. "Chansey, you can rest up in the Pokemon Center. Swablu, you can take a break at the Lab," she kindly told the two. Chansey and Swablu marched off. Pearl picked up her Goldeen and set her in a clear water fountain. "You can relax here, Goldeen," she smiled at Goldeen and continued up the path with Kirlia at her side.

January 17th, 2005, 12:31 PM
"wow theres alot of people going to new bark town, well as for me i wanna be the pokemon master" Caesar said "but i know its gonna be a long and difficult journey ahead..."