PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] What are your favorite Legendary Pokemon in Black and White?

TheAC29
May 12th, 2012, 03:46 AM
We have the:
Tao Trio (Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/643.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/644.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/646.gif
Kami Trio (Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/641.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/642.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/645.gif
Legendary Musketeers (Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo)
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/647.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/638.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/639.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/640.gif
Victini
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/494.gif
Meloetta
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/648.gif
And Genesect
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/649.gif
Mine is Kyurem, Cobalion and Virizion. :D

Azure
May 12th, 2012, 04:18 AM
The musketeers AKA Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizon & Keledo.

Misthallery
May 12th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Reshiram. It just looks particularly fuzzy to me. Much more huggable than Zekrom.

Mr Cat Dog
May 12th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I don't have any strong feelings towards any of the legendaries in BW: partially because there's just too! friggin! many! of them (like the last generation) but also because I'm not a fan of their designs or most of their integration into the story. That being said, I do like Cobalion an awful lot. Its name, design and typing are all really cool, and though I never thought to catch one when playing the game, I do like it an awful lot.

ReleaseYourPokemon
May 12th, 2012, 07:50 AM
They all loo pretty bad except for Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem.

Snaggle P.
May 12th, 2012, 08:44 AM
There is only one Legendary Pokemon I appreciate from the Black and White series, Meloetta is my favorite.
I managed to get a hold of an illegitimate copy of her and I played with the pokemon just to see what it was like, and she's just the best Legendary I've ever played with since Mewtwo from Red version.
Meloetta is not only insanely powerful but she's also ridiculously flexible for any kind of battle situation, and I find her overall design cute.

ShadowStriatonTriad
May 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Kyurem, Zekrom, Reshiram, Virizion, and Cobalion.:cer_evil:

PlatinumDude
May 12th, 2012, 03:26 PM
I like Cobalion, Terrakion and Reshiram. I know that Cobalion is a slightly weaker, but more resilient version than Lucario, but I like it because of its role in Rumble Blast. Terrakion is fast and strong and Reshiram has unresisted STABs, plus it looks like Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

SuperSaiyanII
May 12th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Even though I didn't really pay much attention to it until black and white 2 were announced, Kyurem has definitely become my favorite legendary in this generation.

Zephele
May 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
There was a short period of time where I was really in love with Zekrom, most likely due to its Electric typing. That's not so much the case now, but I still do appreciate it.

Other than that, I've grown fond of the musketeers, particularly Terrakion. I just really like its official artwork, which makes it look like it's ready to tear teams apart, haha.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 13th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Reshiram and Cobalion are hands down my favourites :)

I quite like Kyurem as well.

Loner_grunger
May 13th, 2012, 04:51 PM
I don't really like them, but if I'd to choose I'd say Kyurem because it's cool, no pun intended XD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 14th, 2012, 07:48 PM
The Tao, and Muskeeter trios because they look quite awesome and actually have some backstory to them compared to the rest of the Unova legends.

-Grayscale-
May 14th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Hate pretty much all of them except for Reshiram and Kyurem. I really used to dislike both a long time ago, though.

Hikamaru
May 14th, 2012, 09:22 PM
I love Reshiram cos it persuaded me to get Black. I loved mine cos it had a very beneficial nature and it's so beautiful.

Meloetta and Victini come a close second for their cuteness.

Nesferxty
May 15th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Cobalion <3 Mainly for looks though rather than play but I do have a soft spot for Virizion

The Void
May 15th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Zekrom, Kyurem, Cobalion, and possibly Victini xD

Danthisiswhoiam
May 15th, 2012, 04:07 AM
I love Victini it cute and powerful

Talli
May 15th, 2012, 04:13 AM
I know it's not been released yet but I really like Genosect. If I can't have it Zekrom the thunder dragon pokemon.

Aura Vitae
May 15th, 2012, 04:34 AM
My favorite Legendary Pokemon in Black and White is Victini.

JD_Kurosaki
May 15th, 2012, 05:20 AM
My favourite is Cobalion by far. I just think steel/fighting is a cool typing, and Cobalion itself has a pretty cool design.

TheAC29
May 19th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I don't have any strong feelings towards any of the legendaries in BW: partially because there's just too! friggin! many! of them (like the last generation) but also because I'm not a fan of their designs or most of their integration into the story. That being said, I do like Cobalion an awful lot. Its name, design and typing are all really cool, and though I never thought to catch one when playing the game, I do like it an awful lot.

So, you've battled Cobalion, but you faint him instead of capturing him. Catching Cobalion is a lot harder than catching Kyurem, it took me 10 Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls to capture him but I've manage to catch him with Timer Ball :D

Lost Lore
May 19th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Reshiram for the typing and gorgeous design (whole reason I decided to play through Black, yep~), followed by Virizion for a close second.

ixin
May 19th, 2012, 05:44 AM
My favorites are Zekrom and Terrakion. The blue and black on Zekrom is awesome and terrakion's design is just generally cool.

Greenbeans
May 19th, 2012, 09:55 AM
i like most of the legendaries but i think my too favorites are Zekrom and cobalion

farihazach
May 19th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I really like Reshiram and Kyurem. Like others have said, Reshiram has that awesome design. Kyurem also has cool design, and the Ice/Dragon typing is pretty unique.

Plusleminun
May 19th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I really like Zekrom, he looks like there no doubt he's a legendary. :)

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 20th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Zekrom! Its an awesome black dragon which is an electric type!
I bought Pokemon White because of its awesomeness.

Other than him, erm... Keldeo, Virizion and Victini
Mostly because they look cute!

Peeta
May 20th, 2012, 11:20 AM
My favorite Legendary in Black and White has to be Terrakion. He is the most useful in battles and I love the design... his Close Combats are to be feared, definitely.

Daikenki!
May 20th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Terrakion is amazing! He's helped me rip through teams with his power and speed. I love this guy.:D

Perserkatten
May 20th, 2012, 12:13 PM
I like Victini very much, but don't have it. I think I'm gonna like Meloetta too.

Mr. Downstairs
May 20th, 2012, 01:27 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/647.gif

...and I can't even really count him, because I've never used him before. But he's seriously the only legendary this generation I like. Zekrom's cool too; I hate the rest of them.

Forever
May 22nd, 2012, 03:37 AM
Basically all of them. But if I had to pick just one favourite? It'd be between Keldeo, Zekrom and Tornadus. I love them all. :( Keldeo however is part fighting so that makes it most likely to be favoured.

Juicy
May 22nd, 2012, 03:45 AM
Zekrom is a bit of a badass (I mean, it's a black, electric dragon that just oozes badassery) and I can't say I care for any of the others so I'll go with Zekrom as my favourite.

diab_low
June 13th, 2012, 10:19 PM
zekrom and reshiram and ......... thats about it.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Altairis
June 14th, 2012, 12:57 AM
I like Zekrom because of its typing & design.

Leon16
June 14th, 2012, 09:58 AM
My fav definitely has to be Cobalion and Keldeo, not the strongest but they look nice

kyle_649
June 15th, 2012, 03:11 AM
My favourites has to be zekrom and kyurem, genesect is cool too

Kotowari
June 15th, 2012, 03:43 AM
My favourite one is Reshiram. I just love it's design and typing, it was also the reason I wanted black. : >

Zekrom also has a pretty neat design, which causes it come close second.
Virizion and Cobalion are pretty nice as well, but I've never used them before so I can't really say anything. They were pretty fun to battle, though.

The rest is just "meh", though Victini is cute. ovo

Haneen
June 15th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Reshiram because it's so elegant and beautiful, and I prefer fire type pokes
Keldeo because I love My Little Pony.. can you see the resemblance? haha
Victini because it's really cute and it's a fire type as well!

Gulpin
June 15th, 2012, 02:09 PM
My initial favorites were the Tao trio, mainly Zekrom. However, with the release of the different forms in B2/W2 I like the Kami trio much more. I originally thought that they were too similar and boring, but with their new forms I really enjoy the design of Landorus.

ShadowStriatonTriad
June 15th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Mine are Kyurem, Cobalion, Zekrom, and Virizion!(:

Rivvon
July 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I love them all (except the Shinto gods...I'm a little more neutral on their design but I love their competitive side), but my favorites have to be Keldeo, Virizion, Reshiram, Kyurem, Meloetta, and Victini (in that order).

Ultimate Uchiha
July 7th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Well, since I still haven't had a Keldeo, Genesect or Meloetta the only two I can say I like are Zekrom and Thundurus.

TurkishDelight
July 7th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I have to say Victini, it's just so cute! Used it on my first playthrough of Black too (a bit cheap, I know).

Anna
July 7th, 2012, 11:31 PM
I don't particularly like any of them. But Cobalion and his story/personality appeals to me. And my headcanon for Kyurem made me like it quite a lot but that kind of got crushed by B2/W2. So Cobalion is my favourite out of the many, many options.

Shiny Celebi
July 21st, 2012, 01:54 PM
Reshiram. I loved it's design so much. It caught my eye right away when I first saw it when it was revealed and was like "Woah, what is that?" I found it very beautiful and is a great type that we haven't seen before. When I think of Pokemon Black and White, my mind automatically goes to Reshiram.

Cyclone
July 21st, 2012, 02:12 PM
Out of Zekrom/Reshiram, I like Reshiram. I bought Black because I didn't like the look of Zekrom. And now, I don't like Zekrom's type, either.

I have yet to get the Victini someone has for me. It might become my favourite as it's cute and I like what it stands for.

Other legendaries (except Tornadus and two of the Musketeers) are not caught yet, so I will reserve further comment until I have them (Thundurus will be a trade).

Cyclone

Endless
July 23rd, 2012, 02:45 AM
Cobalion, Virizion, Meloetta, Reshiram, and Genesect are my favorite legendary Pokémon from B/W. I like them mostly because of their design. Their designs are really awesome, in my opinion. I've never caught any of them when playing the game, though (except for Reshiram).

Bobdapeach
July 23rd, 2012, 02:56 AM
I like Keldeo and Victini.

Keldeo because Unicorns are the shiz, Victini just 'cause it's a cutie, and I like Pyschic types.

Absol
July 23rd, 2012, 08:25 PM
Out of this generation's legendaries, my favorite would have to be Virizion. I have a shiny EV'd one and it's amazing. I love its design and color. It's one of the few Pokemon that looks good shiny and non-shiny. :) I also like Cobalion and Victini but Virizion is definitely my favorite.

atmmachine11
July 29th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Keldeo. It has a nice combination of awesome and adorable at the same time, and he looks like he does not take s*** from anyone. Total boss.

Dmatt
July 29th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Volcarona. I've been dreaming for a bug legendary since GS and boy did they delivered!!

tajaros
July 29th, 2012, 07:00 PM
It'll be Kyurem! Man such a cool Ice Dragon! :)

Birthday Thunder
July 29th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Probably a tie between Reshiram and Virizion. I have a shiny virizion and I must say, pink looks great on it. I would have a shiny Reshiram too but alas it's shiny checked in game so I cant SR for it. All in all, both look especially suave to me ^__~

atmmachine11
July 30th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Volcarona. I've been dreaming for a bug legendary since GS and boy did they delivered!!

He is a legendary? Oh geez I did not even know > . < and I even put him on one of the elite fours team im making...

Dmatt
July 30th, 2012, 10:50 AM
He is a legendary? Oh geez I did not even know > . < and I even put him on one of the elite fours team im making...

It is not, I forgot that it can breed, my bad :p

So, actually, my favorite legendary would be Cobalion, because it looks like my cat.

GolurkIsDaBomb
July 30th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Volcarona is most certainly not a legendary! It evolves from larvesta (and the only way to get a larvesta is by egg) which are two things legendaries don't do. (the exception for being able to breed being Manaphy) Plus, it's stats are 550 and legendaries are at least 600. The only bug type legendary is Genesect.

As to the original post, I'm not a super big fan of legendaries in general, but I guess I'd say I like Zekrom and Victini the most. The musketeers scare me (their faces are too human! :O) and I'm not a huge fan of the genies. Meloetta is okay and Genesect is pretty cool, just not my favorite. (same with reshiram)

So, yup! Zekrom and Victini all the way!!! :D

Forever
August 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM
As to the original post, I'm not a super big fan of legendaries in general, but I guess I'd say I like Zekrom and Victini the most. The musketeers scare me (their faces are too human! :O) and I'm not a huge fan of the genies. Meloetta is okay and Genesect is pretty cool, just not my favorite. (same with reshiram)

So, yup! Zekrom and Victini all the way!!! :D

I thought that too about the Musketeers at first too! Actually when looking closely, Virizion is probably the worst yet it's one of the better looking of the three overall. BUT EVEN WITH THAT IN MIND, they're basically my most used legendaries in competitive play because they're all so amazing and more powerful than their faces let on!

Kaori
August 27th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I thought that too about the Musketeers at first too! Actually when looking closely, Virizion is probably the worst yet it's one of the better looking of the three overall. BUT EVEN WITH THAT IN MIND, they're basically my most used legendaries in competitive play because they're all so amazing and more powerful than their faces let on!
I think Virizion is one of the best looking legendaries out there (for Unova at the least). :[

Cyclone
August 27th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Volcarona is most certainly not a legendary! It evolves from larvesta (and the only way to get a larvesta is by egg) which are two things legendaries don't do. (the exception for being able to breed being Manaphy) Plus, it's stats are 550 and legendaries are at least 600. The only bug type legendary is Genesect. :D
I'm going to get technical here. Say you don't get the Egg. You can capture the Lv.70 Volcarona and breed it. Quite simply, the result is a Larvesta (unless yours is male, in which case you'd require a Ditto).

As for the best looking discussion, I like Cobalion's look. Virizion does look nice as well, and Terrakion just looks bad-ass, but not "nice". Victini looks cute as well in a way. However, I have just acquired my EB Keldeo, so I might be juggling it into the group and putting it near the top. First time I've ever collected the Mystery Gift!

Cyclone