PDA

View Full Version : BANG! New person here, catchin' yer attention!

Misthallery
May 12th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Did the capital letters work?

Hi there! I'm Misthallery (you might recognize that name from the Professor layton series), and I'm pretty new here. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners playing the Pokemon TCG, but I don't own any cards 'cus they were all stolen from me by my old neighbor. I do have the GBA game, and I play those online single player tournaments on the online Pokemon TCG site.

Also, Reuniculus is best Pokemon. And Meowth. And Arcanine. And Cyndaquil.

So hi. :>

Axeliira
May 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM
The capital letters did work alright. xD (I think?)

Anyhow, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity and it's a joy to see ya here. :D yeah, I enjoy long walks and sandy beaches too haha. I enjoy the TCG as well, but nowadays I just collect the cards just because. I have a few promo cards and holos. Trying to cherish them as I can. :3

The Pokemon TCG section is a great section for you, and you can talk about anything of the card games! Talk to other card gamers, and/or get involved in matches. Great section over there, btw. :3

I see you're having a great time! Have a nice time here at PC, and I hope I see you around! Read the rules, sign up at the Adoption Center if you want a mentor to guide you around, and well, have fun! :)