PDA

View Full Version : The Against Animal Hunting Club

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Well, I mean as a sport. Not like chickens and such, because I like eating chicken. XD

I mean foxes, wolves,eagles, etc. Those animals who for instance, are on the endangered species list.

If you think its wrong, feel free to join ^^

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I will join.I just thought of in DCC.Can I be co-owner.

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Yup, of course!!! Why not? XP

I made an article once about Fox Hunting...>.< I cant find it though, I'l look for it

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I'll join too. Hey Eli, can I make a cute lil fox banner for this clubbie?

Lizzie
January 15th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I will join, btw eliana, today, i decided i'm officially vegitarian! XD

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Sure! but why dont ya put more animals in it, like I mentioned above? (e.g eagles and wolves)

PokemonChampion2K4
January 15th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I want to join why the heck do people hunt anyways I mean like just leaving them there to die after they get shot

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 05:00 PM
I'll join, though I don't belive that hunting for surivle is wrong, I still don't really like it.
http://www.suta-raito.com/images/icon8.gif

ravenstorture
January 15th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Well, I mean as a sport. Not like chickens and such, because I like eating chicken. XD

I mean foxes, wolves,eagles, etc. Those animals who for instance, are on the endangered species list.

If you think its wrong, feel free to join ^^

Then wouldn't it be better called the "No Poaching" club instead of hunting? Oh, and I would like to join.

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Then wouldn't it be better called the "No Poaching" club instead of hunting? Oh, and I would like to join.
http://www.suta-raito.com/images/icon18.gifyeah, but poching and hunting are two difernt things....

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Crud, I knew that. XD
I knew there was another word for it >.< Thanks Ryan!

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I made a poll on it.Here is it. http:www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=28009

Kylie-chan
January 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I like meat but I hate animal hunting like that. I'm joining. ^^ ~Kylie

ravenstorture
January 15th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I know that Suz, and Poaching i what Eli was wanting, not hunting. Eli should add the poll in here, not in another thread.

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Eh, I'l go add the poll here, just wait a sec XD

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 05:08 PM
I know that Suz, and Poaching i what Eli was wanting, not hunting. Eli should add the poll in here, not in another thread.

ohh, I see, ok.
well, isn't poaching agencet the law anyway? oO

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Yeah, but for some animals its allowed, and most people dont follow the rules anyways...

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Yeah, but for some animals its allowed, and most people dont follow the rules anyways...

I know, like with elaphants. >>

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Animal Hunting I am 1000% anginst it.Note I know I put a 1000.

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Yup, same. I just added the poll.

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Ok then. The banner is being made. And it'll my first banner with effects! Hee hee! It's gonna look great once I'm done with it.

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Ok then. The banner is being made. And it'll my first banner with effects! Hee hee! It's gonna look great once I'm done with it.
ohh goodie! *claps hands*

AngelWolfie
January 15th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Me join! This is a wonderful idea, Eliana! ^_^

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:24 PM
^^ thanks! but I give Ditto credit, cuz it was basically his idea. But I've been against hunting many years as well ^^

PikaPal
January 15th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Ive always hated hunting, Ill join!

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Thank you Elina.This is becomming to a great friendship.Did you just made a poll.

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Banner is almost done. Here it is so far. All it needs is some spiffy text. Comments are welcome. And can anyone who has a good font do writing. My fonts are all evil rubbish.
Sorry, Eli. Those foxies would've gone well, but all the images were too large and they crushed the Eagle's beak. >o<
But I think I did a fairly good job considering it was my first time with effects.
Now all we need is someone who can do a beautiful glowing font to match the backround.

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Wow you are good Moonlight Dreams.

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I know a good font, name is HERMAN XD
isa very nice! ^~^

Carlito-san
January 15th, 2005, 05:33 PM
*Joins*the poor deer!The poor deer...

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Thankies. I'm just good at putting the images in. The backround was random. I just picked random effects without tutorials. I never knew it would come out purple though. I meant for it to be sky blue and pink to suit the club purpose.

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:38 PM
*thinks* Palantino Linotype is a good font ^^ nice job!

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Well I just gave a little gift to few of the people who joined.Check user CP.I will give out more tomorrow.

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:48 PM
^^ Thanks Ditto! this is already getting to be a huge thread!

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 05:49 PM
I guess you saw the increased rep.

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Well, I didnt look, but I figured that what it was xD

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Ok everyone, I am about the unveil the banner. I have made a copy of it without the text glowing just incase. I know it's not that good though. If you don't like it Eli, tell me what colour you want the text, the exact font, and glowing opacity and I'll do it. But I tried my best, and that's what counts, right?

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 06:06 PM
That is a great banner MD.

Carlito-san
January 15th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I didnt get any rep!But maybe this should be a people against animal abuse club.more general.

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Ok everyone, I am about the unveil the banner. I have made a copy of it without the text glowing just incase. I know it's not that good though. If you don't like it Eli, tell me what colour you want the text, the exact font, and glowing opacity and I'll do it. But I tried my best, and that's what counts, right?

tis a very good banner! ^o^

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Thankies! It took me ten whole minutes! XD
Yes, I know. It was long.
*Makes room for banner in siggy*

Suz
January 15th, 2005, 06:25 PM
hoasts banner at tinypic >3
lol tis awsome!

Eliana
January 15th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Eh, instead of "poor" why dont ya put a different word? like endangered? or amazing?

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I didnt get any rep!But maybe this should be a people against animal abuse club.more general.
I said I will give it out timorrow.I can't give anymore rep for 24 hours.Keep up the banner work MD.

Miya902
January 15th, 2005, 06:35 PM
I hate hunting too, may I join?

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Sure you can join the club Miya.

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Ok, how's this Eli? I put the endangered animals text instead of poor. But either way it was fine. Here it is. Anyone who wants to use this banner, you can right click and save it. To host it up and put it in your banner, sign up at www.photobucket.com and get an account. Once you've gotten your account and activated it, you can upload the banner there and host it.

Miya902
January 15th, 2005, 06:43 PM
YAY! Thank you very much^^

Shikon no Tama
January 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Well, anyone is free to join. At least I think people are free to join. Now, what does everyone think of the banenr with the word "endangered" instead of "poor"? I don't see a difference though. Well, I hope you guys will use the banner. I'm planning on making a fox or a cute tiger-ish one.

carrielynn
January 15th, 2005, 06:49 PM
May I join? I've never liked animals dying for any reason. ^^;

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Sure you can join the club.

Sawyer
January 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM
hmm... i don't like states that allow people to hunt moose, mooses, or meese. *joins*

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Yay new a member welcome Shane.

AngelWolfie
January 16th, 2005, 03:53 AM
I'm planning to donat $100.00 or more to the international wolf center! :D www.wolf.org

Eliana
January 16th, 2005, 06:14 AM
WAIT! XD I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! XD
Instead of the endangered animals, why dont you type

"Endagered Species" instead? XD

MegaDitto
January 16th, 2005, 06:34 AM
That's great Elina because that is true.

Lady Pearl
January 16th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Yay! An Against Animal Hunting Club! May I join? I have a true love for living things. ^^ I always have trouble picking out foods. Plants? Animals? Animal products? Oh, sweets!

Mudkip84
January 16th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Yep this is wrong,

Epecially (No offense I mean hunters) Canadians!

They hunt/andor/ eat Seals!! .. Seals!! What did they ever do to you

I donated to the Endangered Animal fund at my school.

Eliana
January 16th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Thats great ^^ Welcome all you new peeps!

Claire
January 16th, 2005, 12:44 PM
I'll join ^^

I'll paste what i wrote in the hunting poll so that ya know my views XD

I'm against the hunting of animals for pleasure/wealth/due to them being "pests", but i don't mind as much if their meat is eaten (as long as their fur isnt displayed as a trophy).
In more developed countries, im not keen on it because we have plenty of meat already from the domesticated animals (cows etc.) and i think it's just greedy in our case. In less developed countries, i dont mind them hunting food at all -all humans need meat, especially in the less developed countries where they have no vitamin tablets to replace the vitamins not gained thru meat.
A large proportion of animals are meat-eating and eat species outside their own, so it's only natural for us to eat other animals.
With hunting for the bad reasons (that i mentioned in my first sentance) im completely against. Killing animals just because we got hold of a gun if really quite pathetic (especially since the ones shooting arent the ones who created the guns, and guns are hardly hard to use) since the animals don't have a chance. With the nuisance aspect, people should learn to protect their meat (eg. sheep) better rather than resorting to just shooting the animals. Shooting them will not stop other families from trying to get the meat, and better protection such as the dog deterrant-style wild animal deterrant would teach the animals that they should avoid meat owned by a farmer.

MegaDitto
January 16th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the club all of you.

Legendary_Pokegirl
January 16th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I'll join, although my opinion on hunting is in between. ^^

And I cant resist commenting on Mudkip84's statement concerning Canadians. xP You're making us Canadians sound like monsters. Canadians DO hunt a lot, but mainly for population issues. If we dont hunt, then we will have too many of a certain animal. Especially deer, and other animals who reproduce quickly such as rabbits. And for that fact about eating seals...o_. Its the same reason. They reproduce quickly, and people need to eat them for survival. Woof~

The reasons stated above dont bother me, but the simple fact that people hunt for the fun of it bothers me. >.O As long as I live I never want to see an animal hanging on my wall.

~Karli

Suz
January 16th, 2005, 01:03 PM
*notices that there are now 3 pages* whoa, what I miss >>
but, I belive that hunting is ok if you have to.
like peole that live in very cold places XD they sometimes have to hunt seals ;.; even though I don't like it, you understand that that's the way the world gose round... >> even if we don't like it.
XD but down with poaching! >3

Eliana
January 16th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Karli, we know. XD
I like eating chicken as I said before, but killing wolves is wrong.

Pokedragonfire
January 16th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I want to join, but don't expect me around much. I'm not a good club person.

Not like chickens and such, because I like eating chicken. XD

And why is killing chickens painfully okay? Chickens go through so much torture and pain, they'd be gladly killed by a hunter's bullet. *posts site*
http://www.all-creatures.org/egg.html
Poor chickens :( :( :( :(

Eliana
January 16th, 2005, 04:09 PM
I like meat, is that a problem?
Chickens are not endangered either. I'm not saying that means we have a right to kill them, but thats almost the only thing I eat...well not really, but I dont eat fruits...

Shikon no Tama
January 16th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Hey Eli, want me to make another banner for this club? Oh, and welcome to all new members! Together we can make a point to stop animal hunting! Oh and Eli, what kind of animal do you want on the banner if I can make another one for the club?

mew42003
January 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I'm completly agaainst iit!It's wrong!

Eliana
January 16th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Okay, I respect your opinions,but I eat chicken ^^

Moonlight Dreams, about the banner ya already made- make it "Endangered Species"

Hm...How about Foxes and Whales? XD

Claire
January 17th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Ya, i eat meat, but not game ^^;
Naw, i dont like the idea of hunting foxes (the farmers should protect their sheep more) or whales (they're so huge and magnificant -why kill such a creature for no suitable reason?)

Eliana
January 17th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Exactly^^ I went whalewatching before, and I cant believe anyone would want to destroy them...

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 10:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/LadyPearlValentine/nice.png
I love whales! They are so cute! <3 I did a science fair project with the cetacea group. It was such an emotional yet educational experience. ^_~

Hmm, how about we make animal sprites and cute little comics?

Shikon no Tama
January 17th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Tah-dah! I made the banner with "endandered species". It'll be hard to fit the whale into the banner though with the fox. I'll try make it with just the fox. I'll be sure to blend those colours in the backround to a nice yellow and orange so then it can match the fox style.

Eliana
January 17th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks! XD It looks perfect now!

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 02:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/LadyPearlValentine/yay.png
That's so neat, MD! Great job! ^_~ I would put it in my signature but I'm afraid that my signature is already too large.

Shikon no Tama
January 18th, 2005, 06:13 PM
I have such a huge siggy! If I put anything else in it, it'll be too big. If only those spoilers still worked, I could save SO much room with those. XD
I think I should take out that last picture in my siggy. Least that way it'll be more tiny.
And the foxxy banner is WAY under way. All I have to do is find the right picture. And I will try my hand at the whale one. I will make sure that both banners will be small and not so lengthy so that it won't waste so much room. But maybe I should try my hand at a small button, right?

Eliana
January 19th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Sure! ^o^ That'd be great! Why dont ya try a tiger or something?

MegaDitto
January 21st, 2005, 03:01 AM
Yeah she got a point.Tigers are great.

Eliana
January 21st, 2005, 12:33 PM
^^ Siberian Tigers! why dont ya use them?

Lizzie
January 21st, 2005, 12:56 PM
Hunting is wrong and shall always be wrong! you know there are only two hundred tigers left of one tiger breed? (i heard it on the news, can't remember which breed of tiger it was though) people just seem to think it's FUN! i bet 50% of those hunters are homeascidles >:( XD okay maybe not, but doesn't it feel that way? : (

MegaDitto
January 21st, 2005, 01:22 PM
Hi everyone I made a members list
Owner:Eliana
Co-Owner:MegaDitto
Members:
Eliana. MegaDitto. Moonlight Dreams.
Lizzie. PokemonChampion2K4.
Suz. Dark Pikachu. Radical Edward.
Pikapal. Billybob. GymLeaderMiya.
slysunshine. ACManga. LadyPearl.
Mudkip84. DF dadragonoz.
Legendary Pokegirl.
Pokedragonfire. mew42003.
I am sure that's everyone for now.

Eliana
January 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
XD you mispelt my name twice XD

Kitsune_girl
January 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
I want to join too! I love animals, and I think hunting for anything other than food is wrong. I wish I knew of a fur farm near me, I wanna free the foxys!

And I can help out with the fox pic for the banner. I have so many foxy pics, just say what Ya want and I'll give it to ya n_~

MegaDitto
January 21st, 2005, 01:34 PM
I added some new members
Members:
Mudkip84. DF dadragonoz.
Legendary Pokegirl.
Pokedragonfire. mew42003.Kitsune girl
Sorry Eliana about the name thing.

Kitsune_girl
January 21st, 2005, 01:43 PM
Do you guys know about the swift fox? It's also an endangerd species. If we put a fox in the banner, the swift fox would be a good choice;)

Shikon no Tama
January 22nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Ok kistune_girl. Like your advice said, I made a Swift Fox banner. Well actually, I made two. Both are different, but with the same backround and the same fonts. But both are nice so far. And I'll try a Siberian Tiger one too.

Oh, and I made another foxxy banner. But I forgot if I posted it or not. I hope everyone likes them! If someone can give me a good tutorial page for PS 7.0, I can make a very nice backround for the club!

Eliana
January 22nd, 2005, 06:04 PM
OMG Those are so cool! great job!

Shikon no Tama
January 22nd, 2005, 06:38 PM
Thankies Eli! It only took me 20 minutes to make the whole batch. The swift fox banner's pictures were supplied by Kitsune_girl, so without her, those two banners would never have been made! Well, do we need anymore banners made for the club?

Kitsune_girl
January 23rd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Oh wow moonlight those are so cute! n_n You did a great job on them.:D

Eliana
January 23rd, 2005, 08:06 AM
Well, ya said ya may make a button eh?

Suz
January 23rd, 2005, 01:19 PM
sweet! new banners! ^^
*takes one*
my favert animal is an indangerd spesies! tis an Okapi (I think that's how it's spelled)

Kitsune_girl
January 23rd, 2005, 01:26 PM
sweet! new banners! ^^
*takes one*
my favert animal is an indangerd spesies! tis an Okapi (I think that's how it's spelled)

You mean like this cute lil'guy?
http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/okapi.jpg (http://www.hedweb.com/okapi.htm)

Suz
January 23rd, 2005, 01:27 PM
yup, so cute!

i have another pic of one
http://www.atpm.com/7.06/southern-california/images/okapi.jpg
see? so cute!
I can have them in Zoo Tycoon too! X3

edit: pic to big, so I made it a link XD

Eliana
January 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM
Woah, thats interesting! XD

Suz
January 23rd, 2005, 02:27 PM
I know, kinda like Zebra legs, and an Antalope's head, and stuff oO
make's you stare at it.
I've seen one IRL

Eliana
January 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
Yeah, they do exist....xD!!!

Suz
January 23rd, 2005, 02:30 PM
I know they exist!
*points up*
tis a photo! XD

MegaDitto
January 23rd, 2005, 02:40 PM
Wow that animal look so happy.

Suz
January 23rd, 2005, 02:49 PM
I know, dosn't it?
I wish I could see a Okapi agein >>

Skater Punk
January 24th, 2005, 07:20 PM
I want to join. can I please?

MegaDitto
January 24th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Sure you cand join.I will add you later.

mew42003
January 25th, 2005, 11:39 AM
100 years ago there was a speiceis that a cross witha Zebra and a Horse.

~James

Suz
January 25th, 2005, 01:39 PM
100 years ago there was a speiceis that a cross witha Zebra and a Horse.

~James

I wana see that! >>
teh, it would probly be AWSOME!

and that reminds me of the new movie 'raceing stripes' about a zebra that's a raceing horse *wants to see that* X3

mew42003
January 25th, 2005, 01:46 PM
zackpdog saw it.I don't wanna see it.

~James

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Eh, I know of roller coaster tycoon, not zoo =3

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
January 25th, 2005, 01:51 PM
I'll join! I think that it's wrong for people to go hunting and kill an animal just for game and to go over to it's side and say(in redneck voice(no offense to all you rednecks) "Man, look at them antlers, them are some HUGE antlers...well, that was fun! come on, this thang's startin to stank, hurry, let's go get a burger before the stench gets into our britches."

*joins*

*puts in siggie*

Usagii
January 25th, 2005, 02:02 PM
May I join? I'm not a big fan with Animal Hunting

MegaDitto
January 25th, 2005, 02:04 PM
You can join and it's Animal Hunting not Anime.

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Lol Anime Huntin XD
Naw, its animal hunting XD

Kitsune_girl
January 25th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Lol XD anime hunting, thats funny:laugh:

Oh, and if anyone wants me to find them a pic of any animal, just let me know n_~

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Eh, I can find em all =3 I can help to

Usagii
January 25th, 2005, 02:13 PM
uhhh...*Looks at Post* Ooppps ^^;; *edits post* Thanks for letting me join^^

MegaDitto
January 25th, 2005, 02:14 PM
added some new members
Members:
Mudkip84. DF dadragonoz.
Legendary Pokegirl.
aqua-guard. EvIL CAjUN CHIkIN. Shuichi Shindou

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Hm...maybe we should talk about some of our fan endangered animals! ^^

I like the Bald Eagle...its so majestic!

NiNGi
January 25th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Dudes! I gotta join this club!!! I'm 100% against animal hunting - unless its moderate and for survival.
*pokes animals* LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE!!! xD

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:19 PM
^^ Exactly!
Oh, Coyotes pwn. I dunno if they are endangered but they pwn

MegaDitto
January 25th, 2005, 02:19 PM
added some new members
Members:
Mudkip84. DF dadragonoz.
Legendary Pokegirl.
aqua-guard. EvIL CAjUN CHIkIN. Shuichi Shindou. NiNGi.
Welcome NiNGi.It's great to have you.

Kitsune_girl
January 25th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Two endangerd animals that I really like are the swift fox and this really cute mexican wolf. I'll try to find a pic of the wolf for you guys to see. And the fox is in the banner!:D

Oh, and welcome to all our new members n_n

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:28 PM
^^ Red and Gray Wolves were recentely taken off the list, but they still pwn

NiNGi
January 25th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks, MegaDitto ^_^

Anyways, what's your favourite animal guys? I like them all, actually, from the mosquito, spiders and ticks to panthers, wolves and elephants o.O'
Well, though I'd say that one that I like very much is the panther because its a ninja! xD Also the wolves and foxes rule! Have you guys ever heard of the Fennec??? It's one of my favourites too!!! so cute! ^_^

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:35 PM
I have a ton of favs, but not all are endangered =3

Kitsune_girl
January 25th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Here is the mexican wolf, one of my favorite types of wolfs, and its endangerd! I'm sorry if the pic comes out to big guys:nervous: I just really liked this one and wanted to post it ^^;

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:40 PM
^^ Its so cute!
Has anyone heard of the Manned Wolf? they have extremely long legs...I'l get a pic in a sec...

MegaDitto
January 25th, 2005, 02:41 PM
^^ Its so cute!
Has anyone heard of the Manned Wolf? they have extremely long legs...I'l get a pic in a sec...Yeah I did once.

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:44 PM
^^ Its actually Maned Wolf, my error =3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/elianarox/mawolf.jpg

Kitsune_girl
January 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
*lookes up the maned wolf* Woah! they do have long legs! Its says there not a true wolf, thats weird O_o

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
They arent ^^ They are a tangent form...sorta ^^

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Um hello. Can I join. I hate poachers. It's just wrong to hunt animals for sport.

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 03:03 PM
^^ Welcome! of course you can! ^^

NiNGi
January 25th, 2005, 03:53 PM
wow what the...!!?? That Maned wolf looks like a mixture of a fox, a wolf and a hyena together o.O' weird.
It looks really cute though ^_^

I already asked once - has anyone ever heard of the Fennec??? Its one of my favourite! so cute! x3

Eliana
January 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Oh! is it a rodent? or a canine? I've heard of them before, I just cant place it.

Yes, it is a type of Fox I believe.

Kitsune_girl
January 25th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Yes, they are VERY cute little foxes, see?

NiNGi
January 25th, 2005, 05:09 PM
YESH! That's it!!! An adorable Fennec!!! awww!! ^o^ They're so Kawaii i think :P *pokes a fennec*

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2005, 12:29 PM
That fox is so cute.It better not be hunted.

Eliana
January 26th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Omg, THATS why I know what they are! o.o;; they were in the zoo in Israel...they are adorable 0-0;;

[Technya]
January 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Can I join? I also agree that hunting for sport is just sick and wrong.

Alana
January 26th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Awwww the Fennec fox is sooooooo cute. ^_^ Which do you like better, foxes or wolves?

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Sure you can join SOA.I will update the list later.

Suz
February 3rd, 2005, 07:16 PM
well, even thouygh it's not an indangerd animal, has anyone ever heard of a Leming? *spelling*
http://home.austin.rr.com/austintxmd/Media/leming.gif

AngelWolfie
February 3rd, 2005, 08:52 PM
Awwww the Fennec fox is sooooooo cute. ^_^ Which do you like better, foxes or wolves?
I prefer wolves, but foxes are cute! There's a lot of red foxes where I live =3

EDIT: I donated $100.00 to the International Wolf Center (www.wolf.org) to help educate people about them =3

Kitsune_girl
February 4th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Hmmm, I like both foxes and wolves, but I guess I like certain types of wolves better than foxes, and certain types of foxes better than wolves:P

I've heard of lemmings befor, but I don't know much about them.

Lizzie
February 4th, 2005, 09:39 AM
;_; our dogs are really prtective on our territory and so they bark at anyone they see, so this man came to our house to do some work in our basement or something and our dogs started to bark at him, so he took a metal shovel and started yelling at them to shut up and he kept doing it until they were wimpering ;_; ppl just don't care about animals-they have feelings too you know.

AngelWolfie
February 4th, 2005, 11:18 PM
That's so mean! *hits the guy over the head with a shovel*

Suz
February 5th, 2005, 06:32 AM
yeah, that really is mean!
*glares at the guy, who now has a big lump on his head*
*makes lump bigger by hitting him over the head with another shovle*
bad man! BAD!

Lizzie
February 5th, 2005, 05:48 PM
;_;thanks guys, he was litterly threatening them with it XD *watches Suz whack man even harder* XD i wish there was somekind of animal repsecting law XD

~Black Moonlight~
February 7th, 2005, 05:19 PM
hiya I'd love to join this club because of two reasons one: poaching is wrong and mean, I mean how would somone like it if someone shot you just for fun? that's one reason I'm here, the other is to learn somemore stuff about wolves! ^^ so can I join? if anyone wanders my second fav wolf is the arctic wolf!! ^^ (I don't really have a 1st fav I love all wolves the same pretty much. ^^)

Pokedragonfire
February 7th, 2005, 07:30 PM
I dare anyone of you meat eaters to touch that meet your meat button in my sig. Watch the movie. Be prepared for change. xD
Anyways, since I know we all are fox lovers here, DON'T BUY FUR. EVER. Like a REAL fur coat. You, know REAL animal skin.
Okay? If anyone of you loves foxes and buys fur you are the world's worst hippocrite. Ever.

Yoshi
February 7th, 2005, 08:37 PM
I've been a vegetarian for three years,and I really wish there would be
some way for all the animals in the world to not eat and/or hurt eachother.
Did you know that some cultures honor the spirits of the animals they kill?
They'd rather not hurt anything,but they have to to survive.

Eliana
February 8th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Of course!! ^_^ that was long ago, however.

Pokedragonfire
February 8th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Did you know that some cultures honor the spirits of the animals they kill?
They'd rather not hurt anything,but they have to to survive.
They could always eat plants. You DO NOT need meat to survive.
Protien = Nuts and Beans =)

Yoshi
February 8th, 2005, 06:37 PM
They can't grow enough food for everyone where they live.

Spectrum
February 8th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I thought there was a rule against anti clubs? O_o; Well, it's been this long, so I presume the other staff have okayed it. In that case, I'd like to join. *stabs poachers angrily*

MegaDitto
February 10th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I thought there was a rule against anti clubs? O_o; Well, it's been this long, so I presume the other staff have okayed it. In that case, I'd like to join. *stabs poachers angrily*
You are right but actully it's a club for Anumal rights to be free.It's mainly like the free animal from hunting club and welcome.

Pokedragonfire
February 10th, 2005, 03:11 PM
They can't grow enough food for everyone where they live.
*sigh* Do I HAVE to explain this EVERY time?
Anyways...
12 pounds of grain is equivilent to one pound of beef.
All of the food you feed the cow is 12 times more food than if you killed and ate the cow.
If you ate the grain, you'll have 12 times more food! Plenty to give to starving african people!
The world would have at least twice if not much more food if you didn't eat a cow. Eat a plant.
Besides, all meat has poop in it, plus blood, hormones, toxic chemicals, antibiotics, and other stuff like that.
Meat also contributes to 50% of all heart disease and about 30% of heart disease.
Obviously we shouldn't eat it, and if you want to blab about "I won't get my protein!" you already get TOO MUCH protien if you eat meat. You CAN get enough protien from plants, nuts, and beans. You don't have to eat tofu.

Eliana
February 10th, 2005, 03:12 PM
o_0;;; XD

Anyways...as I said before, I'm writing an essay about how I believe it is wrong that animals are being killed each day...I think I want to focus on two animals...any suggestions?

Pokedragonfire
February 10th, 2005, 03:15 PM
o_0;;; XD

Anyways...as I said before, I'm writing an essay about how I believe it is wrong that animals are being killed each day...I think I want to focus on two animals...any suggestions?
The two animals:
Chickens and Cows (or pigs maybe)
Those are the world's most tortured and tormented animals.

Eliana
February 10th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Oo;;; No..I mean ones that have the risk of dying out...Such as Bald Eagles and Arctic Foxes...

MegaDitto
February 10th, 2005, 03:27 PM
o_0;;; XD

Dodo Birds they are excict.

Pokedragonfire
February 10th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Oo;;; No..I mean ones that have the risk of dying out...Such as Bald Eagles and Arctic Foxes...
Well chickens and cows have a high risk of dying out.
Remeber the Passenger Pidgeons? Same scenerio.
Especially with the Bird Flu and Mad Cow Disease.
If you want "endangered" species, I dunno, do elephants or tigers or maybe a sea turtle. There's a lot, you could always do a google search.

Eliana
February 11th, 2005, 11:06 AM
oO; Yes but Arctic Foxes and Bald Eagles are endangered...oO

Suz
February 11th, 2005, 02:28 PM
ooo...
look at what I found! =D
http://www.uselessgraphics.com/endangered.gif
and it fits avatar size XD
go usless grafics! whoot! XD
so, what are we talking about <<;

~Black Moonlight~
February 11th, 2005, 03:13 PM

the arctic wolf is endangered? *hits head on wall* man I thought their was plenty of those kind cuzz they live in canada and the northwest terriotories and those place's where it's too cold for MOST people to live.

EDIT: oh arctic fox, didn't see that fox part. well still those animals don't they live in close to the same area as the arctic wolves?

Yoshi
February 11th, 2005, 04:38 PM
*sigh* Do I HAVE to explain this EVERY time?
Anyways...
12 pounds of grain is equivilent to one pound of beef.
All of the food you feed the cow is 12 times more food than if you killed and ate the cow.
If you ate the grain, you'll have 12 times more food! Plenty to give to starving african people!
The world would have at least twice if not much more food if you didn't eat a cow. Eat a plant.
Besides, all meat has poop in it, plus blood, hormones, toxic chemicals, antibiotics, and other stuff like that.
Meat also contributes to 50% of all heart disease and about 30% of heart disease.
Obviously we shouldn't eat it, and if you want to blab about "I won't get my protein!" you already get TOO MUCH protien if you eat meat. You CAN get enough protien from plants, nuts, and beans. You don't have to eat tofu.
NEVER MIND IT!!!I saw it on Captain Planet about five years ago!Just
forget I said anything.Oh,and I never said it was in Africa and they
don't have cows.

coachwhipneoship
February 22nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
I'm an animal rights person, so I'll join. ^^

Miya902
February 22nd, 2005, 09:11 PM
Whales and dolphanes from people hunting them. (Sorry forgot which speacie of Whale or Dolphane are endangerd) Also Mustangs are kinda endangerd to. And people Slaughter horses. :P

MegaDitto
February 23rd, 2005, 06:39 AM
Whales and dolphanes from people hunting them. (Sorry forgot which speacie of Whale or Dolphane are endangerd) Also Mustangs are kinda endangerd to. And people Slaughter horses. :P
That is just wrong.Horses are great creatures.

Miya902
February 23rd, 2005, 08:00 AM
That is just wrong.Horses are great creatures.
I know, There awsome creatures, I can't see how anyone can slaughter'm..

Eliana
February 27th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Guess what peeps? I gotta write an essay for school! ^___^ It's about endangered species, so I'll post it here. It's not done yet, I need a conclusion. I'll still post what I have, so enjoy!

Many species of animals exist in our world today. There are those of us who acknowledge the fact that they exist, and try to learn about them, but then there are those who hunt them down and kill them, for fur, or for money. How can humanity continue knowing that this brutality is occurring? Who are we, the masters of the earth, to watch these animals die by our own hands? We must take action, BEFORE its too late.

There are so many causes for the death of endangered species, but one in the head of it all

Many creatures on earth are in danger of becoming extinct. There are fewer and fewer of them every year. Often the cause is man
(http://www.geocities.com/thesciencefiles/endangered/endangered.html)

Man is the culprit of most of the extinct animals today. Many forest species disappear due to the loss of their habitat. Humans cut down thousands of forests a year, bringing down the animals living in the forests with it. And then we use the trees for our own purposes. For our OWN homes. We are simply stealing the homes of innocent animals.
Another inhumane cause of endangered species is hunters shooting down animals for no apparent reason, other than competition. Have they ever wondered how it would feel if THEY were shot down for competition and money? Apparently they dont. Humans also kill animals simply because they are an annoyance Well, maybe the animals think the same way about us. And humans have to learn to deal with it, and think about what they would do in the place of the animals that are killed each day

One of the victims of hunting is the Arctic Fox, a species of Fox which live farther North than any known mammal.

While the arctic fox is abundant in some places, in others it has suffered declines due to hunting. (http://www.nczoo.org/animal_id/na_arctic_fox.cfm)

The Arctic Fox is a fortunate species, as it is not extinct or endangered in all the places it inhabits. However, they are still hunted for a primary source- fur. Arctic Foxes are not always white. During spring, their fur turns a grayish-bluish color, whereas in winter it proceeds to bear its snowy white fur. Therefore, winter is a major hunting point for Arctic Foxes. Their white fur is treasured by hunters. But its just fur. And the fur never belonged to us. It belongs to the Arctic Fox that was killed just for it. Wouldnt fur look better alive rather than dead?

MegaDitto
March 20th, 2005, 04:33 PM
OMG,This club was almost a month old.Good thing I revived it.We must fight for the animals.This is club has not have a reply in 23 days so its not anginst the rules.

Skater Punk
March 23rd, 2005, 02:35 PM
Dude I Wish Guns Never Existed And Wars Never Happened And Pouching/hunting Would Just End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!life So Sucks!

~Black Moonlight~
April 5th, 2005, 04:25 PM
I've got a meeting this thursday, about the rights of animals, I'm going to arlington for 3 days, but anyway I'm SICK AND TIRED of people being idiotic enough to kill animals such as wolves, tigers, ect. I plan to actually do something about it.
(I'm only 15 and what can a 15 year old do you ask? I'll tell ya: ALOT.)