PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] What did you use your mascot for?

Zayphora
May 13th, 2012, 07:44 AM
I'm just curious as to what others used their Reshiram or Zekrom for. Mine was a semi-HM slave, I mainly used it for fly, but later I trained it up and it's pretty much fit for battling now. What'd you use yours for?

TheFallenUmbreon
May 13th, 2012, 07:49 AM
I used my Zekrom to trade for Reshiram, then I traded the Reshiram for a Zekrom from another guy XD

Hikamaru
May 13th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I used my Reshiram against N, it's in the box now but I still bring it out occasionally.

(Mine has a beneficial nature too - Modest)

voltianqueen
May 13th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Reshiram, like all my other legendaries, now sits in a PC box. I'll never trade him away, but I don't play with legendaries. Just for looks.

Oryx
May 13th, 2012, 02:29 PM
He decorates my PC!

Wasn't a big enough fan of the legendaries to use them, haha. Just in that one battle against N.

Snaggle P.
May 13th, 2012, 03:16 PM
My Zekrom is a nice Trophy Pokemon I keep in my PC.
Honestly though, he was so easy to catch it hardly feels like a real Trophy Pokemon. I swear Legends seem so pathetic these days.

Zephele
May 13th, 2012, 04:13 PM
I used Zekrom as a meat shield against N because my team was heavily under-leveled at the time, and I didn't feel like grinding.
After that, it sort of just sat in my box. Though I think there was one time when I was really bored and I decided to take it out to use it in a Musical, because hey, why not.

PlatinumDude
May 13th, 2012, 04:18 PM
In Black, I kept Reshiram for the rest of the game. In White, I sent Zekrom to the PC after I beat Ghetsis because its IVs weren't that good.

Loner_grunger
May 13th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Just sitting there in a PC with my other lengends... As I don't use them they just stay there suffering in silence :P

CyanFlame
May 13th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I have never used my Reshiram. Ever. I got a Zekrom from Mystery Gift and used it but I sent it to the PC after a while.

JessieFan92
May 13th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I use Zekrom for battles.

Killjoy
May 13th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Used Zekrom in my first White play through. Now he helps keep my PC warm with all my other legendaries.

Lady Gaga
May 13th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I never use legendaries, but since it was sort of the gimmick, I used Reshiram against N, and then I decided to just keep it in my team :P

Mr Cat Dog
May 14th, 2012, 05:01 AM
I used Reshiram against N and Ghestis - as my team were seveeeeerely underleveled for those particular battles. After the credits rolled, however, I introduced it to its new spacious home: Box 1 of the PC Storage System. I don't think I've even looked at it again, let alone used it in any form of activity or battle.

Pikachukid
May 14th, 2012, 09:07 AM
hahaha i sent him to the pc where he silently awaits the day when he'll be free. He'll lose his mind first bwahahahaha! >:D

GoombaGeek
May 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I got a Modest Zekrom and have been relentlessly scouring the Internet for ways to make this work.

But it has like three unwanted EVs on it and I don't have any of the EV-clearing berries so mostly I just feel depressed about it.

Kraziub
May 14th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I just used it for N then boxed it living eternally as a loner in its own box.

hinkage
May 14th, 2012, 05:20 PM
HE WENT STRAIGHT TO DA BOX, yo

BHwolfgang
May 14th, 2012, 05:51 PM
It stays in the PC box because I tend to not rely too much on Legendary Pokemons, especially the mascots. There are 600+ pokemons out there that are just as credible and abled. Why should I rely on Zekrom, Reshiram, or even Kyurem? They are so overrated, and boring too.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
May 14th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I used my Mascot to help gather money by using it against the E4 and the stadium trainers.

Aquarius1997
May 14th, 2012, 07:48 PM
He dead and rotting in the box
I dont use legends because you usually get legends at the end of the game(a time when all my team was planned and evolved)
If i use legends it would be an all legend team

JD_Kurosaki
May 15th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Only reason I caught it was because I had to. First time I just KO'd Reshiram with my Crustle but unfortunately I got made to catch it. Didn't use it against N, it just sits in my PC.

Blue
May 16th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I just kept them in the Box, I never really use legendaries, only on some occasions.

Plasmette
May 16th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I used it to beat N and Ghetsis, then I boxed it in favor of wifi teams...

Livewire
May 16th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I used it as a fall back in case N & Ghetsis were too much for my actual team. In black I didn't really need Reshiram but I really did need Zekrom in White. :|

magame
May 17th, 2012, 12:44 AM
I use it to HM slave. It really useful to discover the right map and to escape.

vaporeon7
May 17th, 2012, 01:24 AM
I never use any 'once only' Pokémon in my games, so mine is just collecting dust in my PC box.

*Shiny*Monster0198
May 17th, 2012, 01:32 AM
I made them both fighters from when I first got them. Used them too much and didn't enjoy the time I had using them. :P
Now they sit in my PC Box, all sad and lonely. :[

alphabeast18
May 18th, 2012, 11:17 AM
he is currently box decoration and as i do not use legendaries(my new darkrai will be the exception for a bit) they tend to mingle in my legendaries box.

Forever
May 18th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Both in the box. In fact, all Reshiram and Zekrom are in the boxes. They aren't very loved. :( Zekrom did get some attention at first, though!

tj4bigred
May 18th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Modest Reshiram. Because it was a good nature, after beating the post game and the elite 4 a couple times, I took out my Reshi and trained it to 100.

Ephemeral Euphoria
May 18th, 2012, 11:31 PM
I used Zekrom to kick the effeminate crap out of N and Ghetsis then traded it for a Bagon egg after I was done with the afromented ass kicking lol.

Hikamaru
May 18th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Modest Reshiram. Because it was a good nature, after beating the post game and the elite 4 a couple times, I took out my Reshi and trained it to 100.

Hey, that happened to me as well. My Reshiram is also Modest, currently Level 60 though.

Yeah, a bit of a coincidence your Reshiram shares its nature with mine.

awolfsquared
May 18th, 2012, 11:43 PM
My Zekrom has been boxed ever since beating Ghetsis with it. The Reshiram I got through that Wi-Fi event has also been boxed but I used it a bit more. Using legendaries to me is unfair.

MissDakota
May 19th, 2012, 06:47 AM
I like to use my legendaries on my team, and that's what I plan to do with Reshiram once I get him XD I also have a Zekrom that was traded via Nintendo WFC, but he sits in the box with all my other WFC Pokémon.

Talli
May 19th, 2012, 07:18 AM
I just put my Zekrom into a box to collect dust. I feel like it's cheating to use legends anyway.

Plusleminun
May 19th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I used Zekrom as my main fighter, but now he's Lv 100 and resting in my pc box. I used to train my Reshiram alot to, then I saw it had a hindering nature and lost interest in keeping training it. :'(

lovebear
May 20th, 2012, 04:45 AM
All my legendaries are PC warmers.

Peeta
May 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Mine went in the PC and never saw the light of day... until I released it xD

Perserkatten
May 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I don't want to train them because I keep thinking that maybe I want to EVtrain them some day, but that day hasn't come yet.

Patchisou Yutohru
May 20th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I just used it for N and Ghetsis. After that, I put Zekrom in the box for infinite. :P

diab_low
June 12th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Lol my Zekrom is a bench warmer sitting in box 5

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Iceman3317
June 13th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Used in the N and Ghestis Battle,but that's it. Now he sits in my PC next to Kyreum and Reshiram

Forever
June 13th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I used Zekrom as my main fighter, but now he's Lv 100 and resting in my pc box. I used to train my Reshiram alot to, then I saw it had a hindering nature and lost interest in keeping training it. :'(

Luckily for me the natures didn't really prevent me from using the mascot! Just kiiinda didn't care then.

Actually now I find myself using my Zekrom more and more, especially to fly me around and to battle wild Ditto and Munna to capture. ;)

Rivvon
June 21st, 2012, 11:24 PM
Absolutely nothing.
I got a terrible nature and didn't feel like playing through the entire "endgame" again, so I just dumped Reshiram into a box.
I managed to get a Zekrom later (for PokeDex purposes) though, and since he already knew Fly I used him as my "Fly guy." The fact that he was Adamant made him useful in battle...and now he's one of my strongest Pokemon! He rarely leaves my team.

curiousnathan
June 21st, 2012, 11:42 PM
Nothing really. I caught it, used it to battle N and Ghetsis and in the box it went. I don't really like to have the mascots - and legendary pokemon at all for that matter - in my teams. I dunno...just makes me feel like I'm cheating.

Ultimate Uchiha
June 22nd, 2012, 05:18 PM
I tried to train it for the hell of it but got bored because it was way too powerful and took to long to level up. I think I got my Zekrom to level 59 before I gave up on it.

X_RedRedthe45_X
June 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM
I Just traded it for a shiny pokemon

GTundead
June 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
I keep my Zekrom on one of my game teams (I sort my pokemon by teams) as I intended her to be part of said team (Yes, her. Genderless so I prefer to see genderless as "Pick your own" and named her Tesla. ) Reshiram however I didn't use, my best friend used it so we could match together.

Axeliira
June 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM
I'll be honest. I used Zekrom to beat the E4, but it wasn't a really good Pokemon. but it did made it through the E4. After that it went inside the PC Box collecting dust.

Mentalii
June 24th, 2012, 07:08 AM
I had planned to use Reshiram to help me to beat the Elite Four in the beginning of the game, but, as we actually catch it AFTER beating the E4, I just boxed it forever then, since it wasn't useful anymore for me.

Altairis
June 24th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Basically the same as everyone else, both of my legends just sit in a PC Box. I used them both in my Ghetsis battle, I didn't play on it in White but then my team was too weak so I did anyway.

Asuf
June 26th, 2012, 01:46 AM
I kept it as a part of my team, it's probably the only legendary Pokemon I've ever used in an in-game team.

Chaos Dragon
June 26th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I like using Zekrom on my team for its electric type attacks since there are no electric Pokemon I've ever liked until Zekrom came along (plus it being Dragon/Electric makes it even better).

Raichupacabra
June 28th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Reshiram's been in my box ever since I caught him.

Alli
June 29th, 2012, 03:27 PM
I used my Zekrom in White to beat N, cause I thought I had to lol. And again with Reshiram in Black, then on my second playthrough I realized I didn't have to and haven't done so ever since. They just go and hang out in my box and add to my Dex. ;( I need to RNG the Zekrom in my White though, so now they'll be pawns of my RNG wishes. kekeke.

Aerinoctis
July 9th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Just for help beating Ghetsis. I put him in the box after I beat the plot.

Shiny Celebi
July 21st, 2012, 01:51 PM
I used Reshiram to beat N and Ghetsis in Black and it was a strong Pokemon and very helpful. I'm also using it post game to help get through with the level jump. In White I didn't use Zekrom at all, I just caught it and boxed it and that was the end of it. I don't like Zekrom as much.

Cyclone
July 21st, 2012, 02:20 PM
Did? No. Do? I will be using it against the legendary unless I find a hole in my team against Ghetsis. After that, I will probably not be using it often, if at all. Watchog will be the Pokémon I use to catch it and eventually return to my Box.

If it is indeed true that fainting it will not require you catching it now...I may just catch it at Dragonspiral Tower later if I land a crit. or something early on and then Box it. We'll see.

Cyclone

pokemontrainer_samuel
July 21st, 2012, 07:07 PM
Reshiram was part of my first team, until he hit L100. Now, he sits in the box with other L100 pokemon as I train up another team of L100 pokemon to join him (sorry, I got a penchant of training pokemon to L100. Last time my friends called me crazy because I had a L100 Raticate that I caught at L2 and was the first pokemon I caught in my FR. He's very weak though).

I got a Zekrom through the GTS for pokedex purposes initially, but then I decided to train him to 100 so my Smeargle can learn Bolt Strike (he already knows Blue Flare).

mew²
July 22nd, 2012, 03:11 AM
Used mine to battle N then it just rots in my party for a fall back.
Thats a legendary for ya.

Krazzikk
July 22nd, 2012, 05:39 AM
I used my Zekrom to trade for Reshiram, then I traded the Reshiram for a Zekrom from another guy XD

Any reason why? Was it for your pokedex?

i'm pretty sure people only used him to beat the story, because they aren't allowed in wfc battles, but in theory people could use them in battles with friends. I only used mine to beat the story but they aren't too bad. I like the mascots from some of the other games more though.

pokemontrainer_samuel
July 22nd, 2012, 07:40 AM
Any reason why? Was it for your pokedex?

i'm pretty sure people only used him to beat the story, because they aren't allowed in wfc battles, but in theory people could use them in battles with friends. I only used mine to beat the story but they aren't too bad. I like the mascots from some of the other games more though.
I don't have any friends so my Reshiram sits in my box after hitting L100 :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
July 22nd, 2012, 11:10 PM
I didn't even use it against N, I just boxed that sucker and beat him with my normal team (which were 8-10 levels higher than it anyway). Such is the fate of all legendaries in Pokemon games when I play them.

chella182
July 24th, 2012, 08:39 AM
I used it against N and Ghestis, and then I pretty much haven't used it since.

Ciax
July 28th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Reshiram and Zekrom live their lives away happily in my PC box. I occasionally bring them out just to have a battle or two with them.

Cyclone
July 28th, 2012, 08:40 AM
I can now confirm that I used it against N and Ghetsis. However, I didn't waste the Full Restore or any healing items on it, and it died twice. The Pokémon coming in finished the job immediately. I have not yet decided whether I will use it later on, and it's currently boxed at Lv.50.

Cyclone