PDA

View Full Version : This website was missing a Krazynub

Kraziub
May 13th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Hey guys I am Kraziub,or as some people refer to me Krazy Nub.
I have always been a pokemon fan and a competitive battler.I also used to be a rom hacker but I kinda abandoned that.I'm also an experienced GFXer and I make my own signatures.I am obviously a brony as you can tell from my avatar and signature.And that concludes this poorly written intro.

enigmα.
May 13th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Hello there, Kraziub. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Like it here? There are lots of topics you can post in here. Yeah, if you wanna chat or somethin, go to the NU/W Hangout Thread & you can chat with some friendly users there, including me. If you ever need to understand something more about a board you're interested in, stop by the adoption center & find yourself a mentor. Hope you have fun here. See ya

Hikamaru
May 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Hi Kraziub, I'm Hikari - a veteran of Pokemon for 15 years.

I have been watching the anime since the late 90's and played most main series games starting with Ruby & Sapphire.

As Midnight said, check out the New Users Hangout and someone might be welcome to greet you.

Make sure you ask any bold-name members around, whether it be moderators, super moderators, admins or the boss Rukario himself! They will be happy to answer your questions.

- Hikari10