View Full Version : new here what friends

May 15th, 2012, 4:13 AM
I'm new in here and wud love to use the black online features had since it come out in uk thank u

May 15th, 2012, 4:29 AM
Welcome to PokéCommunity, Dan! That Lucario avatar is awesome.

Perhaps with Black's online features, you're particularly interested with wireless trading? Then we have a forum for that, the Trade Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)! Although try to read some policies first before jumping in anywhere. Hope you have fun anywhere else that you plan to hang out around here. Meet new friends. And maybe learn a few things! I do wish you visit our desktop site, though! Because I assume you're mobile right now.

I strongly suggest you contact staff or any friendly member if you need any assistance. :)

May 15th, 2012, 4:36 AM
Hi Dan, welcome!

I guess Cid has recommended the Trade Corner to you, where you can interact with fellow PC users to trade Pokemon and hopefully complete your Pokedex.

And yeah, I'm excited for Black 2 & White 2! More information got revealed over the weekend, including Bianca and Cheren's new Sugimori art as well as more details on Pokewood (the movie-making facility) and the new anime series Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2.

2012 is gonna be a big year in the Pokemon world!

Anyways, try and contact a staff member if you have issues.

- Hikari10

May 15th, 2012, 5:38 AM
Hello there, welcome to PC. I see 2 other members have already welcomed you. It's fun to have more members join PC. But anyways, what I have to say is already said. So, just follow all rules all the time & have fun. If you wanna chat, VM/PM me.