PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all.

lovebear
May 20th, 2012, 5:15 AM
Hey there guys. Just a regular longtime fan of the Pokémon series here looking for a community to join :)

I've only just recently gotten back into Pokémon. I don't even remember finishing Pokémon Diamond when I got and I haven't even played HG/SS. Also, I've never owned a legit copy of G/S/C as a kid so I don't even know the proper names of all the Johto towns and some of the Pokémon. Terrible huh? Maybe Arceus banned me from setting foot on Johto.

Tsutarja
May 20th, 2012, 6:14 AM
Hey there lovebear, welcome to PC! :)

Don't worry.. we have members all the time here who go in and out of being interested in Pokémon. I used to be a person like that, however since 2009, I have been able to keep up with not getting un-interested n_n

Also, don't worry about not knowing all the Pokémon.. I don't know all of the Generation IV/V Pokémon by heart :P However, I do remember all the Johto Pokémon because I have a poster of all of them in my room :3

Anyways, glad you could join us here! If you have a question, do feel free to ask a mod, super-mod, assistant admin, staff admin, etc around here. Hope you enjoy your time at PC! :D

footontable
May 20th, 2012, 6:56 AM
Hello! I am also new, and I think we could each use each other as friends, lol. Wanna be friends? I too have only recently got back into pokemon, but I was only away for like 3 months. I only started playing around Diamond, but I collected cards, and I have a giant Platinum guide that has all Pokemon and then a B/W guide with all of those. So if you have any questions on those, come to me lol.