PDA

View Full Version : Yo ~

Witch
May 22nd, 2012, 02:01 AM
[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

Meganium
May 22nd, 2012, 08:26 AM
I'm one of these people that looooves trash tv, and daytime soap operas, so I'm with ya there. lmao.

Welcome to the PokeCommunity, btw! Most of us feel that way sometimes in terms of Pokemon. We try to grow out of it, but lately we find ourselves coming back to it. It's been with us during our childhood and it stayed throughout early adulthood. Trust me, I'm 21 and I am like....obsessed, more than when I was little. lol

Anyways, when you get the chance, you should definitely get Black & White someday. It's a really good game and I totally recommend it. :3 Meanwhile you can still battle with your Gen. 4 Pokemon here. There's a quick battle thread in the Competitive Battling Center if you're interested in batting with others here. :3

Well, I hope to see ya around here in the forums, yes? Check out the Adoption Center if ya want, as well as the New Users Hangout, and PM me for questions! See ya around!

Cosmotone8
May 22nd, 2012, 10:56 AM
Welcome Witch! I hope you enjoy your time here in PC, and I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends. Other than that, Meganium covered most of it. Welcome again! :D

Hikamaru
May 22nd, 2012, 01:07 PM
Hello, iam new here.
ive always been a fan of pokemon since i was little,
and have been a avid pokemon gamer.

Lately i grew out of it but iam starting to get back interested, in the show and gaming again.

i dont own Pokemon black or white yet, i plan on purchasing it soon, i do have diamond and soulsilver. so if anyone wants to battle or trade feel free to contact me. i dont play much other games outside pokemon

i love physic and dark types.

A little background info on me:

- Ethiopian/Sudanese/Kenyan and African American

- Very into art,fashion and history

- avid reader

- Loves trashy tv lol

The fourm looks friendly, happy to meet you guys

Hi Witch, I'm surprised no one took your name yet.

I'm Hikari, and I love the 5th Generation! Black and White are definitely worth playing, get it if you can so you can experience Unova before Black 2 and White 2 come out!

You liek Psychic-types? This is the club for you. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274273)

And here's a Dark-type club as well: Click here to see it. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=269125)

Make sure you contact those with bold names like Meganium90 over there if you have any concerns.

- Hikari10