PDA

View Full Version : The SOS Brigade!

Squirrel
May 24th, 2012, 03:07 PM
The SOS Brigade!
(Spreading Excitement all Over the World with Haruhi Suzumiya Brigade!)

http://haruhi.tv/img/zozlogo.jpg
(The SOS Brigade's logo)

Originally founded by Haruhi Suzumiya (TMoHS), the SOS Brigade is a club dedicated to stopping the world from being boring! We aim to make the world a more exciting place one step at a time. We aim to recruit humans, time-travellers, aliens and espers (especially the last 3!) so anyone's welcome :D We will spend our time thinking of events and activities for us to take part in and making this place a bit more exciting whilst discussing all things SOS Brigade-esque! (This includes any SOS Brigade ideas, ideologies, activities and the like, so don't be shy!)

Oh yeah and if you don't join, you get the death penalty!

Rules
Follow these rules or you're buying lunch for the whole brigade!
1. Follow all of PC's and Other Clubs' rules.
2. Don't spam, troll or harass.
3. SOS Brigade members don't take breaks; stay active or you're not invited to the Christmas party!
4. Whilst this club is based on mainly the SOS Brigade, it is also a fan club for the anime. c:
5. Enjoy yourself or you're buying lunch twice!
6. No club member may ever, ever, EVER roll their eyes at another member!

Join Us!
Just post your application in the thread!
Name: AlexOzzyCake
Are you exciting?: HECK YEAH.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course! As brigade chief its my duty to be as involved as possible!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I think we should organise a Christmas party with as much cool stuff as possible :D

http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/184289/T130364129937184ebc63bb3be7525a6fed2ba99ec0a7.jpg
(The original SOS Brigade: Kyon, Haruhi, Mikuru, Itsuki & Yuki)

Brigade Members
The dedicated members of the SOS Brigade. <3
☆ AlexOzzyCake
☆ Hayley
☆ AWsquared
☆ CarefulWetPaint
☆ Kurui
☆ Zeffy
☆ PokeGirlBel
☆ Meganium90
☆ Droomph
☆ Gunnerpow7
☆ Sector Revenge
☆ Pokespegirl Ruby
☆ Rukario
☆ Olli97
☆ ~Pokemoll~
☆ Psyanic
☆ Maka Chop
☆ Controversial?
☆ QuilavaKing
☆ Ariel Winter
☆ ~Ryukaa

Publicity!
The store room for all our userbars & banners.
None yet!

Current Goals!
The current goals of the SOS Brigade!
To brainstorm and discuss Haruhi's SOS Brigade actives!
To take part in SOS Brigade-esque missions to spread excitement!
To think of more goals!
To recruit exciting new people!

What's going on?
This is where our current activities are displayed; take part or you get the death penalty!
Weekly anime night for watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; week day TBA shortly!
Current discussion: 'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'

Past Endeavours!
What the brigade has achieved so far!
Spreading early Christmas cheer to random members!
The SOS Brigade was formed! - 24/05/12

CarefulWetPaint
May 24th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Heyo!
Ill join cause I wanna go to the christmas party <3
Username: CarefulWetPaint
I'll be exciting and active and good and stuff.

I think we should have a skype night or something similar where we watch one or two episodes of the anime a week and maybe a movie night as well!

Kurui
May 24th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Name: Kurui
Are you exciting?: Uh, I dunno. Am I?
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: *nod nods*
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Ummm I'll get back to you on that.

Hermione Granger
May 24th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Name:    
Are you exciting?: Excitingly helpful.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I swear for all that is candy.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Free candy for all during the Christmas party.

Are wizards like me free to join as well?

PokeGirlBel
May 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Name: PokeGirlBel
Are you exciting?: Ohhh yeaaaa
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Sure,should be fun :)
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Have exciting lifes! :)

Squirrel
May 25th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Wahoo, new brigade members! You guys best be exciting! :D AND YES WIZARDS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN <3

A skype/movie/anime night would be cool but it's not really that exciting or unusual o3o We can look into it though :D

Right so first order of business, what skills do we all have? If we're going to plan exciting new things then we need to know what we have to work with! :D

I'm good at music, guitar, cooking, coding, leadership, being modest, yelling really loud, bursting into conversations at awkward times, watching Haruhi, science, maths, raising bunnies and some other surprising things that you'll all find out! Now its all of your turns :D

Meganium
May 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Name: Meganium90
Are you exciting?: I am always excited for everythang.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I solemly swear that I will dedicate my downtime to the brigade, no matter what. :)
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Enjoy life, and PARTY. Oh, and I'll be bringing decorations to the Christmas Party. :3

I think we should have a skype night or something similar where we watch one or two episodes of the anime a week and maybe a movie night as well!

I concur with this idea....but my internet sucks for that atm.

what skills do we all have?
I am good at dancing, technology, DJing, photography, and cooking. I am also good at planning parties! :3

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Name: Hayley
Are you exciting?: Woo~ Excitement YEAH! :D
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course, I dooooooo :D
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Do some kind of gaming competition. :D
What skills do we all have?: Erm....I dunno. I'm a massive anime and gaming fan. I s'pose.

Kurui
May 25th, 2012, 12:47 PM
what skills do we all have?

None. I'm about as talentless as you get XD

PokeGirlBel
May 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Good at-Drawing,fighting,writing,saving the world,spying, infiltrating,gaming,acting

Squirrel
May 25th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Welcome Megan & Hayley! c:

Hmm, saving the world and spying seem like two useful skills from Bel, plus the DJing and photography from Megan could come in useful o3o Okay everyone else can answer that later 'cos it's time for the SOS Brigade's first activity! We need to make a big impact on something just for the hell of it, so here's what I propose we do! The best way to spread excitement is by getting other people involved to spread the happiness, and what's more exciting than Christmas? So put the two together and our first mission is to choose 3 random people each (preferably someone you've never spoken to!) and wish them a merry Christmas! :D Getting some surprised reactions could be very funny, so if you get any interesting replies make sure to link the conversation here! And you might even make some new friends from it c: I'll be expecting to see your results shortly. ;] GOOD LUCK BRIGADE MEMBERS, I'M COUNTING ON YOU! <3

Edit: I got my first reply! And an amazing one at that :D Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=271243&u2=284188&page=4) c: Now let's continue to spread good cheer and excitement!

CarefulWetPaint
May 25th, 2012, 03:12 PM
-cough-
my talents are:
Some musical stuff, some fitness related stuff, some fighting stuff, some survival stuff, some strategising stuff, some leadership stuff, some creative writing stuff, and some wingmanning stuff. As you can tell I haz some sk1llz and talents.
-cough-
Ima on tha mission!

Challenge, Completed!

So what decision did we come to on the movie night thingo?

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 25th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Woooooo~ Tis the season to be lol'in :D

Squirrel
May 25th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Guys just as a note on the current mission, please keep it to under like 5-ish people, otherwise it might start to get annoying xD And if people aren't into it then don't hound them, just accept it and move on c: But we need to be exciting and spread the joy, so do your bests! :D

Also CWP has offered to host viewing nights in the future so stay tuned for more on that c:

Kurui
May 25th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Kurui reporting innnnnnnn! I have wished THREE randomers a Merry Christmas, thrown presents, snowballs, and other random objects, and sang hundreds of christmas carols to the luckyky people who had the pleasure of my christmas greeting~

Squirrel
May 25th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Challenge, Completed!

So what decision did we come to on the movie night thingo?
Make sure to post any exciting replies you receive! c: With the movie thing I think it'll be cool, but we have to make sure the movies being shown are legal & within the rules etc :3 But yeah if we can get it set up and working then it'd be awesome for some SOS Brigade bonding :D

Kurui reporting innnnnnnn! I have wished THREE randomers a Merry Christmas, thrown presents, snowballs, and other random objects, and sang hundreds of christmas carols to the luckyky people who had the pleasure of my christmas greeting~
Yaaay, that's the spirit! :D Hopefully you've managed to spread tonnes of excitement and cheer with this :D Make sure to post any cool ones here! c:

So as a topic of conversation whilst everyone's away working on their mission; what are you guys excited about right now? :D

Meganium
May 25th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Just did my three! No replies yet, but I assume I'll get a few in the morning. :3 xD

what are you guys excited about right now?
I'm just excited about next weekend when I get to participate in a graduation ceremony with my friends. I'm also stoked for this weekend, I'll get to see my best fwend. :D

Kurui
May 25th, 2012, 09:32 PM

The husbando told me he missed me, and that made me excited (cause he never says stuff like that). So I feel all loved. And stuff. XD

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 25th, 2012, 11:13 PM
If you want replies, i'll get some VM's but I think I created more confusion than excitement.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=260196&u2=323340

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=77617&u2=323340

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=264893&u2=323340

LOL

droomph
May 25th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Sooooooooooo hi

Name: Droomph
Are you exciting?: ...Derp
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Hell yes.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: http://www.seti.org/ maybe

旅団

I THINK I FOUND MY CONFIDENCE. NOW TO PULL IT OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN AND IMMERSE IT INTO BLOOD

Update: I have sent my three murry cooristomasus daun dea

CarefulWetPaint
May 26th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Welcome new members!

Ozzy on the movie thing I was thinking there'd be three options (PG rated movies to make it acceptable) and everyone has a vote on what movie theyd like to watch then the one with the most votes is what we watch! Also club members suggest the movies that theyd like to watch!

I think it'd also be fun to have a cartoon/anime night where we watch an episode or few of a anime (For example Legend of Korra or the melancholy of haruhi series).

I am excited about moving away from where I am now and living with my mates.

droomph
May 26th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Welcome new members!

Ozzy on the movie thing I was thinking there'd be three options (PG rated movies to make it acceptable) and everyone has a vote on what movie theyd like to watch then the one with the most votes is what we watch! Also club members suggest the movies that theyd like to watch!

I think it'd also be fun to have a cartoon/anime night where we watch an episode or few of a anime (For example Legend of Korra or the melancholy of haruhi series).

I am excited about moving away from where I am now and living with my mates.Could we watch the Haruhi movie? I've always wanted to watch that but never had the effort to find it.

Kurui
May 26th, 2012, 01:19 AM
That sounds good, the watching of things together. I won't recommend one though, because when I do people would probably roll their eyes and sigh at me. >_>;;;

Squirrel
May 26th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Just did my three! No replies yet, but I assume I'll get a few in the morning. :3 xD

I'm just excited about next weekend when I get to participate in a graduation ceremony with my friends. I'm also stoked for this weekend, I'll get to see my best fwend. :D
Make sure you post them when you get them! :D Speaking of which, here is my reply #2 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=230108&u2=284188)! Nothing too exciting but meh xD And yaaay graduation, that sounds super exciting!! Make sure you take tonnes of pictures for us to see! :D

The husbando told me he missed me, and that made me excited (cause he never says stuff like that). So I feel all loved. And stuff. XD
Aww that's adorable, and super fun! Love is a very exciting thing so I'm glad you're experiencing it! :D

If you want replies, i'll get some VM's but I think I created more confusion than excitement.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=260196&u2=323340

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=77617&u2=323340

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=264893&u2=323340

LOL
Lololol Hayley you should win a prize for spreading so much cheer! Good work; make sure to keep it up in future missions and bring even more excitement to the world! :D

Sooooooooooo hi

Name: Droomph
Are you exciting?: ...Derp
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Hell yes.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: http://www.seti.org/ maybe

旅団

I THINK I FOUND MY CONFIDENCE. NOW TO PULL IT OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN AND IMMERSE IT INTO BLOOD

Update: I have sent my three murry cooristomasus daun dea
This... Is an incredibly interesting sign up post! You're the kind of member we've been looking for since the beginning! :D Don't you dare let me down on this okay or you'll be buying me lunch for a week!! We will have to do some kind of research project based on what you linked some time, that'll be tonnes of fun :D MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR VMS WHEN YOU GET THEM! :D

Welcome new members!

I am excited about moving away from where I am now and living with my mates.
Oooooooooo... Okay I like the idea but where's the passion? D: GUYS WE ARE GOING TO WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER; AREN'T YOU SUPER EXCITED?? :D Just think of all the bonding we'll be able to do now; we'll have so much fun I can't wait! :D Thank you for organizing this dude, don't let us down or you die! :D

Could we watch the Haruhi movie? I've always wanted to watch that but never had the effort to find it.
YES YES YES x1000 TIMES YES <333 This is my favouritestest movie of all time; WE MUST WATCH IT <3 To anyone that hasn't seen the series though, I suggest you watch some of the anime before seeing the movie or it won't make a tonne of sense! But yes, this shall be our first movie! :D I'll see you all there or else! :D

That sounds good, the watching of things together. I won't recommend one though, because when I do people would probably roll their eyes and sigh at me. >_>;;;
Oo I see... Right, well from now on, I'm introducing a new rule! :D No club member may ever, ever, EVER roll their eyes at another member! >:] If you are ever caught being mean to another SOS Brigade member then I'll see to it that you get tonnes of yucky things thrown at you! >:D

At the moment you guys are making this place everything I'd hoped for and more and the excitement we've already generated is far beyond expectations for something so young; keep up the good work and don't forget to send those VMs for our current mission (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7190581&postcount=11) if you haven't already! :D

For the love of Haruhi! <3

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o137/Shinsei_Iwaya/haruhi13.gif

gunnerpow7
May 26th, 2012, 04:55 AM
LE WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Name: gunnerpow7

Are you exciting?: HEY, I JUST GOT HERE, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERE IS GUNNER, HE'S EXCITING!

That alone pretty much sums it up... =3

Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course yeah!

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I think for those who are supporters or mods, we should like, blog about it with a super misleading title... I'm just saying it coz it's mischievous and totally exciting! xD

Squirrel
May 26th, 2012, 07:33 AM
LE WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

Name: gunnerpow7

Are you exciting?: HEY, I JUST GOT HERE, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT HERE IS GUNNER, HE'S EXCITING!

That alone pretty much sums it up... =3

Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course yeah!

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I think for those who are supporters or mods, we should like, blog about it with a super misleading title... I'm just saying it coz it's mischievous and totally exciting! xD

OH MY GOD THIS SIGN UP WAS SO EXCITING YOU MUST JOIN AT ONCE! <3 I'm so happy to see such enthusiasm!! :D Make sure you look back and take part in our current mission! :D As for the blog thing, that could be pretty cool! The idea isn't to advertise though, we just want to spread excitement rather than publicity c: Although saying that more members is always a good thing xD So maybe soon we'll have a mission to make some super exciting blog posts! Or even a competition on who's is best ahhhh, so exciting!! :D I love how you're already in the spirit of the brigade, you'd best never leave us or you get the death penalty! :D

Okay so me and Hayley have got the next mission planned & ready, but first off we need a few more replies from our current mission! There's no point doing them if we don't get to see the results :D I've posted a couple already as have some other members, but we need moreeee! Let's see all the happiness and excitement you guys have spread! :D

Another reply from the mission btw (http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=321391&u2=284188)! :D

And another (http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=125904&u2=284188)! Where are you guys? ;;

CarefulWetPaint
May 26th, 2012, 03:06 PM
EXCITEMENT!@!!!@!@!@#R$3q2

Welcome SuperExcitedPow!@!@! YOULL fit in FANTASTICALLY!@!@! I like you idea besides that fact that you NEED TO BE A SPONSOR OR MOD TO DO IT, so that may leave out us WHO ARE NOT :'(

ALSO FOR THE MOVIE/ANIME NIGHT(s):
We need to figure out all our timezones so we can get a good time for us to all watch it together. I live in Australia so Im GMT +10 which means the time of me posting this is 9:06 am Sunday morning. Please post what times are good for you so we can get this rolling, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!@!@!
(We'll be starting off by watching the Melancholy series.)

droomph
May 26th, 2012, 03:21 PM
UTC -7, Pacific Time. 4:20 right now

bbbbb um any time from 7 AM to 11 PM is fine, but I won't be on the whole time obviously.

Though if I can catch one episode then that's fine!

Squirrel
May 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I'm GMT +0 and free from like 12pm till 2am so yeah work around that please and the event is going to be super exciting :D

Guys just letting you know I have the most exciting news ever! Today I ordered 5 of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya novels so they should be here within a week! :D Then I can read to you all and give you some super cool quotes and stuff ;DD

Okay so tomorrow shall mark the start of our second mission, so make sure you get the results in of your first missions asap and we can have some fun with a new one which I'll post later! c: And of course if you guys ever have any suggestions for missions you want to see then make sure to post them and we'll see about it! :D Just make sure they're designed to spread excitement and make people happy and they'll probably be accepted! c: And don't forget you can use this thread to chat with other Brigade members too, just make sure it's about exciting things and stuff that makes you happy! :D Oh, and talking about Haruhi Suzumiya is perfectly encouraged too ;D

Creepy image; go!

http://omisyth.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/c9e419.jpg?w=500

droomph
May 26th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Okay, what makes me happy?

Inspirational quote time! gogogoWhen life gives you lemons, do something you will regret later in life.

Just sayingAlso the drawing is hideous but I might as well complete the setting so only if you are an intrepid explorer go ahead and clicky this link:are you sure?absolutely sure?are you sure sure sure?Make sure that you're sure because I am not responsible for any brain damage I cause.or emotional trauma.because I am not a counselor.Dude are you sure?Last chance to turn back!Oh alright you win

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/576321_424418444257599_1016967694_n.jpg

Sector
May 26th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Name: Sector Revenge
Are you exciting?:DEFINITELY WITH ALL MY SOUL!!!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I would be honored to!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?:We should just have a get-together all day, everyday, parties, swimming, dancing, all sorts!

Meganium
May 26th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I am UTC -7 aka the worst timezone in the world. :(

Also, welcome Sector! ^_^

I think this reply (http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=316269&u2=215121) was better than the other one, at least he was a bit enthusiastic!

gunnerpow7
May 27th, 2012, 12:06 AM
I am in UTC +8 a.k.a. THE MOST EXCITING TIMEZONE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!1!!11!!11!

^v^

Anyways, I did the challenge! Unfortunately, I didn't see the "preferably someone you never spoken to" part, so you may see some other things besides the Christmas VM....

Here's NO 1!!!!!!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=67003&u2=246479

awolfsquared
May 27th, 2012, 02:07 AM
Hello! This club sounds fun.
Name: AWsquared
Are you exciting?: HECK YEAH. (see I just used Alex's answer so yes:3)....I mean yes I am!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Yes! I'll do my best
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: To party and enjoy life. And we could make a turntable.fm account. It's this social media website where you share music with other people. There's a main DJ who plays music. The music comes from the DJ's computer library.The other user are the audience who can rate the music. If a song gets too many bad votes, it gets skipped. Other users can join the DJ to play their own music. We can create a room for the club and have streams every week or weekend or so. We can also use the room for music for the Christmas party. Here you go, here's a link to the website. (http://turntable.fm/lobby)

Pokespegirl Ruby
May 27th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Umm can I join? I love the melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya. May I join
Name: Kanade Tachibana, you can call me Tachi-chan or Ruby-chan
Please don't think I am not enthusiastic, I'm just socially awkward at times...

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Reeeeporting!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=101241&u2=284369

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=270116&u2=284369

Joy joy joy oh joy

Also, looking at the show I think Haruhi has Asperger's and mild ADHD. And special powers.

Rukario
May 27th, 2012, 10:24 AM
you all KNOW I have to join.. so add me too.

Squirrel
May 27th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Name: Sector Revenge
Are you exciting?:DEFINITELY WITH ALL MY SOUL!!!
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I would be honored to!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?:We should just have a get-together all day, everyday, parties, swimming, dancing, all sorts!
Hellooooooooooooooo! Welcome to the brigade! :D It's time to crank things up a bit so because you joined today you get free cake! :D Although you must buy and eat the cake yourself and then tell us once you have. c: As for your goal, I love it! But unfortunately we are unable to do this, so instead we'll have to pretend :D NOW IF YOU EVER LEAVE WE'LL HAVE TO GIVE YOU THE DEATH PENALTY KTHX.

I am UTC -7 aka the worst timezone in the world. :(

Also, welcome Sector! ^_^

I think this reply (http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=316269&u2=215121) was better than the other one, at least he was a bit enthusiastic!
Ahah yay, this reply fills my heart with excitement! They may have been confused at first but no one can resist the joy and fun of the holidays! Good work c:

I am in UTC +8 a.k.a. THE MOST EXCITING TIMEZONE IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!1!!11!!11!

^v^

Anyways, I did the challenge! Unfortunately, I didn't see the "preferably someone you never spoken to" part, so you may see some other things besides the Christmas VM....

Here's NO 1!!!!!!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=67003&u2=246479
My gosh, your time zone sounds amazing! Gotta get me some of that! :D Ahahah, it doesn't matter, as long as excitement was spread then it can be directed at anyone! :D The reply was pretty disappointing, but at least we tried eh? c: Keep up the good work! :D

Are you exciting?: HECK YEAH. (see I just used Alex's answer so yes:3)....I mean yes I am!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: To party and enjoy life. And we could make a turntable.fm account. It's this social media website where you share music with other people. There's a main DJ who plays music. The music comes from the DJ's computer library.The other user are the audience who can rate the music. If a song gets too many bad votes, it gets skipped. Other users can join the DJ to play their own music. We can create a room for the club and have streams every week or weekend or so. We can also use the room for music for the Christmas party. Here you go, here's a link to the website. (http://turntable.fm/lobby)
IT MOST CERTAINLY IS FUN <3 I just adore the excitement in your post; you're most certainly welcome to join! :D I utterly love your DJing idea, but unfortunately that site is restricted to USA users only so none of us non-Americans will be able to listen in D: I'm sure we'll be able to do something similar on Skype or something though so we'll make sure to do this! :D If people suggest a date they'll be able to make then we can have our first audio party and it'll be super exciting :D

Umm can I join? I love the melancholy of Haruhi suzumiya. May I join
Name: Kanade Tachibana, you can call me Tachi-chan or Ruby-chan
Please don't think I am not enthusiastic, I'm just socially awkward at times...
Of course you may! :D What is it you love most about Haruhi? c: And don't worry, socially awkward is fine; just think of Yuki! :D We'll do our best to take that shyness away though so watch out! ;D

Reeeeporting!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=101241&u2=284369

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=270116&u2=284369

Joy joy joy oh joy

Also, looking at the show I think Haruhi has Asperger's and mild ADHD. And special powers.
Hahahaha that tree. xD Your VMs were incredibly exciting; its just a shame the replies weren't! x] But good work; keep it up and we'll have the whole member base in a frenzy of excitement in no time! :D And yes I'd agree with your comments regarding Haruhi's personality, but who cares as long as she's excited which she always is when it involves making other people happier; which is what we aim to do here! :D

HEY GUYS TIME FOR MISSION #2, WHETHER YOU'RE READY OR NOT. ;D

This one is going to work a little differently though! :D The idea here is that you're all going to get separate missions based on a word you say! To receive your exciting new mission, post saying you want your mission and put the first word you think of in bold underneath, then you'll be given an exclusive exciting new mission! :D

(Note: If you guys like doing it this way then it may run like this or similar from now on, so let's try it out and give feedback if you do/don't like it! We'll still have group missions sometimes too though if this does happen :D)

The problem with doing it this way though is that I won't be receiving any missions; so I'll make a post requesting a mission too and then the first person who sees it can give me a mission :D Just make sure they're exciting!! The whole idea of these missions (and this brigade) is to spread excitement and happiness to other members and to make people smile and laugh, so that's what all missions are going to be based around accomplishing! c:

I'll post my mission request after a few missions have been set so we all get a feel for what kind of missions should be given; so good luck to everyone and let's get this underway! :D Of course you can still chat about exciting things the whole time whilst missions are going on, so if you don't fancy a mission then feel free to chat instead c:

http://ranshinkawaii.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/haruhi.jpg

Edit: Welcome to the brigade Rukario! You'd best get ready to share some excitement :D

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Grovyle

Charity-horse

Okay. What now?

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: To party and enjoy life. And we could make a turntable.fm account. It's this social media website where you share music with other people. There's a main DJ who plays music. The music comes from the DJ's computer library.The other user are the audience who can rate the music. If a song gets too many bad votes, it gets skipped. Other users can join the DJ to play their own music. We can create a room for the club and have streams every week or weekend or so. We can also use the room for music for the Christmas party. Here you go, here's a link to the website. (http://turntable.fm/lobby)Please, during the week when we don't have a channel, can you please listen to our song requests? Like, if you don't have a song, we can petition you for it ^^

Olli
May 27th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Name: Olli97
Are you exciting?: PSSH, of course! What's not exciting about me ;D
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: In fear of getting some kind of punishment for saying no, I'm gonna say yeah.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Nope :D

For the second mission, Pokémon!

Pokespegirl Ruby
May 27th, 2012, 11:32 AM
What I love most about Haruhi is how energetic she is
Thank you

Squirrel
May 27th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Grovyle

Charity-horse

Okay. What now?
... This is just evil. xD The idea of requesting missions isn't to make them as hard as possible to think of lmao. Okay well we'll take 'charity' to mean someone needs help and we'll take 'horse' to be, well, a horse xD So that means your mission is to help a horse! go find some new members to the forum and help them out with getting to know the forum whilst pretending to be a horse! :D You can do this however you'd like, but I suggest neigh-ing a lot and posting horse pictures of yourself :D Do this to one new member and post your progress here c: And make sure to be exciting!

(Sorry for a sucky-ish mission but you didn't exactly give much to work with! xD)

Name: Olli97
Are you exciting?: PSSH, of course! What's not exciting about me ;D
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: In fear of getting some kind of punishment for saying no, I'm gonna say yeah.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Nope :D

For the second mission, Pokémon!
YAAAAY hi Olli! Welcome welcome welcome! You'd best be in an exciting mood or you're taking us all out for ice cream! :D Stick around or die c: As for your mission, Pokemon is a lovely and broad topic so its an easy one to think of! Your mission is to choose the first Pokemon you think of and draw it in an exciting pose (preferably saying something witty!) and then post it in this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230559), making sure that people know why the picture is so exciting in your description! :D It doesn't have to be good or detailed, even a quick sketch on paint or something will do as long as its not too bad, but if you can make people happy or make someone laugh by posting it then you've done a superb job, don'tcha think? :D Oh, and give us the link to your post in here when you're done of course! :D

By the way guys, if you don't like the mission you've been given then feel free to ask to change it, but the idea is to do things you haven't done before so please at least try them before backing out :D

Okay so I'm requesting a mission now! The word to base it around is rocket please c:

And yes Ruby, Haruhi's energetic nature is what makes me adore her so much and gives me the passion to find excitement in life, so I whole-heartedly agree with you! :D

Meganium
May 27th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Thinking of this at the top of my head: drink.

I should get a crazy one. lol

Kurui
May 27th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Mah timezone is be GMT/UTC - 5h I think.

And for my random word:
Kageroza <3

Cariad
May 27th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Name: ~Pokemoll~
Are you exciting?: ***** PLZ. OF COURSE.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Aye-aye, ma'am.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Dress up as Santa to confuse everybody?

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 27th, 2012, 12:29 PM
I just wanted to take this time to, say Howdy and Welcome to all new members of the SOS Brigade!
Hope ya'll have a good time and don't have to deal with an Ozzy penalty =D

Okay, erm let's see. My word is...
Chinchou

Don't ask me why, it was the first word that popped into my head :D

psyanic
May 27th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Name: Psyanic
Are you exciting?: I'm absolutely THRILLING
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Forever and always. Indivisible and justice for all.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I'm drawing a blank here D: How about watch every Edward Norton film? Or lucid dreaming? Learn to say hello in 50 languages? Have a happiness project? I'm just throwing random ideas out.

Oh, and second mission... Hero :D

Okay so I'm requesting a mission now! The word to base it around is rocket please c:

MAKE A BOTTLE ROCKET! This website (http://tclauset.org/21_BtlRockets/BTL.html) has some instructions and be sure to launch it! Oh, and be sure to post a video!

Kurui
May 27th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Learn to say hello in 50 languages?

I-It sounds so fun! :'D I hope we get to do that.

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 12:33 PM
@Alex Dammit I knew I should have gone with Grovyle. Oh well I'm helping this dude: 325121

Yaaaay

Pokespegirl Ruby
May 27th, 2012, 12:38 PM
My word Anime
What do I do?

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I-It sounds so fun! :'D I hope we get to do that.I can start!

English Hello, Hi, GURL!!!. German Hallo... Swedish Hallå, Hej... French Bonjour... Spanish Hola... Chinese 你好,味!,则么搞得,你为什么不做作业呀?

Squirrel
May 27th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Thinking of this at the top of my head: drink.

I should get a crazy one. lol
Oo interesting! Okay, your mission is to post a drunken blog post and link it here :D Obviously you don't need to be drunk, but post drunken ramblings and make it super exciting so people read it and come away thrilled! :D

Mah timezone is be GMT/UTC - 5h I think.

And for my random word:
Kageroza <3
... Ummm wat xD All I know is that that's your husbando, so your mission is to organise a wedding! Weddings are super exciting and cake is great, so what could be better? :D To do this, you need to find two members of your choice and arrange a wedding for them! c: The wedding obviously does not have to actually take place, but we need to see details about what would happen and hopefully the members you choose won't be too freaked out! :D Of course if they are uncomfortable with the idea, stop and move on to new members. We don't want to annoy people! x]

Name: ~Pokemoll~
Are you exciting?: ***** PLZ. OF COURSE.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Aye-aye, ma'am.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Dress up as Santa to confuse everybody?
HEY THERE :D Welcome to the brigade! Dressing up as Santa certainly would be a tonne of fun and if you can do that then we'd love to see it! :D Make sure you get back to us with your mission word and you'll get something super fun to do ;D

I just wanted to take this time to, say Howdy and Welcome to all new members of the SOS Brigade!
Hope ya'll have a good time and don't have to deal with an Ozzy penalty =D

Okay, erm let's see. My word is...
Chinchou

Don't ask me why, it was the first word that popped into my head :D
You're buying me lunch. Chinchou hmm? Okay well that's an easy one; you need to choose a random member and convince them how awesome the Pokemon Chinchou is! Write a story or a poem or something similar and tell it to them so they realize how exciting and wonderful this cute little Pokemon is, then post the conversation here for us all to see! Make sure you really sell the Pokemon's charm and uniqueness :D

Name: Psyanic
Are you exciting?: I'm absolutely THRILLING
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Forever and always. Indivisible and justice for all.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I'm drawing a blank here D: How about watch every Edward Norton film? Or lucid dreaming? Learn to say hello in 50 languages? Have a happiness project? I'm just throwing random ideas out.

Oh, and second mission... Hero :D

MAKE A BOTTLE ROCKET! This website (http://tclauset.org/21_BtlRockets/BTL.html) has some instructions and be sure to launch it! Oh, and be sure to post a video!
YOU SEEM SUPER EXCITING YAYAYAY <3 Welcome welcome a thousand times welcome! :D I absolutely love your goal ideas so I think we will indeed do the 'hello' idea! We can add them to the end of our posts :D As for your mission, Hero, hmm... Your mission is to write a heroic theme song for Haruhi Suzumiya! Make it as long or short as you want and if you can sing it that's an extra bonus! But for now lyrics will do :D And if it's good we'll get it recorded and add it to the front page! :D And the bottle rocket idea is amazing; I certainly shall do this when I get a chance to go to the shop! x]

@Alex Dammit I knew I should have gone with Grovyle. Oh well I'm helping this dude: 325121

Yaaaay
Ahah your conversation so far is looking wonderful! Keep up the good work and remember to be passionate and exciting ;D

My word Anime
What do I do?
Your mission is to find some great pictures or gifs from the Haruhi Suzumiya anime and make a collage out of them that we can use for future endeavors :D Try to find the most exciting pictures possible and good luck! :D Also try not to make it too big so that we can fit in in the front page c:

I can start!

English Hello, Hi, GURL!!!. German Hallo... Swedish Hallå, Hej... French Bonjour... Spanish Hola... Chinese 你好,味!,则么搞得,你为什么不做作业呀?
Brilliant! From now on feel free to add to this list in the end of your posts (that applies to everyone!) and we'll get as many as possible! :D

Okay so most of us have missions now but once again if you aren't happy with your mission, feel free to ask for it to be changed! But we do request you try it before saying no as you never know, it could be a lot of fun! :D Also I'll be looking for some people to help give out missions and help out with the brigade and such soon so keep posting and we'll see what happens! c: Now I'm off to go work out how to make this bottle rocket... xD

7. Japanese: Konnichiwa!

Kurui
May 27th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I will get right on that~......in a few minutes. xD

and 8. Pig Latin - Ello-hay!

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Yesssssss

I will prove to you that Haruhi has Aspegers

I don't know what to say! ~

So...I'll just add to the list!

9. Hawai'ian Aloha!...
10. Korean An'nyeong-haseyo, An'nyeong-hasmunika

Lucky Star is boring.

CarefulWetPaint
May 27th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Welcome to all the new brigade members!@!@!@!

TO make things easier on me for figuring out a decent time thatll suit most of us hows about you all just tell me what time it is for you at
both

5am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney) and then maybe if enough people help us out by Wednesday we can have the first anime/movie night!@!@!

Ma Word Is:
Frozen
(cause thats how I feel atm.)

EVERYONE CONTINUE TO BE EXCITED AND GET EXCITED FOR OUR FIRST GET TOGETHER FOR ANIME NIGHT!@!@! (We will be watching episodes 1-3 of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.)

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 02:40 PM
TO make things easier on me for figuring out a decent time thatll suit most of us hows about you all just tell me what time it is for you at
both

5am and 5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney) and then maybe if enough people help us out by Wednesday we can have the first anime/movie night!@!@!

EVERYONE CONTINUE TO BE EXCITED AND GET EXCITED FOR OUR FIRST GET TOGETHER FOR ANIME NIGHT!@!@! (We will be watching episodes 1-3 of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.)How can we "help" with this thing?

CarefulWetPaint
May 27th, 2012, 02:58 PM
By help I meant help me figure out everyones time zones by telling me what time in their country it is at 5 am and 5 pm Australia Eastern Standard Time. When doing that I'd also find it really helpful if you could say what Times would be good for you in the same post! You should all be getting SUPER excited for it though!! I know I am PUMPED to watch it with all of you guys!!

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 03:18 PM
0500 - 1700 Sydney (base UTC +10)
-----
AlexOzzyCake: 1200 - 0200 UTC +0 (2200 - 1200 +10, 0/+1 date; 1400 - 0200 -24 hrs)
droomph: 0700 - 2300 UTC -7 (0000 - 2000 +10, +1 date; 0700 - 1900 -24 hrs)
Meganium90: UTC -7, time unknown (0700 - 1900 -24 hrs)
gunnerpow7: UTC +8, time unknown (0300 - 1500)
Kurui: UTC -5, time unkown (0900 - 2100 -24 hrs)

From what information we have, the most convenient time for most is from 0500 - 1200 (5 AM - 12 PM); some will be on Tuesday, some will be on Wednesday, so make sure to check!

As of now we have 7 hours of absolute fun! This is most likely going to shrink, but we only need 1 hour to show all 3 episodes! But probably 1.5 to account for the intermissions, and for extra fun and chatter afterwards!

If it turns out that we have much more time to work with, we will probably include more episodes. But that's up to him to decide! So stay tuned!

Likely Tuesday instead of Wednsday for most up to GMT ~0,-1; doesn't matter but helps to know.

Also don't forget to tell us about the 1/2 hour zones! Of course you won't, and 80% of them are decommissioned, but if you did...that would be bad :(\

EDIT: Check with the bottom row of your page! Daylight savings is a *****

Hermione Granger
May 27th, 2012, 05:48 PM
UTC+8 (5PM UTC+10 is 3PM UTC+8 iirc, likewise with 5AM)

If you're gonna have this 5PM Sydney time then I'll probably be there. :D
Not sure if I can make it on Wednesday though, it's my brother's birthday. EXCITING ISN'T IT? GIVE ME CAKE!!

Also, BACKSTAB cause I feel like doing it rn. Hehehe.

11. Filipino Hello

that's right we say hello here! >:3

psyanic
May 27th, 2012, 06:00 PM
UTC-4 (5 AM UTC+10 is 7PM or 1900, 5 PM UTC+10 is 700)

So I'll make it if we're doing it 5 AM Sydney time, the exact opposite of Zeffy xD

CarefulWetPaint
May 27th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Well >.< This is difficult, I was thinking more 6am Sydney time for the morning one but was using the 5's as a base time.

So with this in mind and Droomphs awesome work how would 6am AEST (UTC +10) work for everyone? We don't have to do it on Wednesday if that doesn't suit the majority of you guys just post WHEN WILL WORK SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY IT TOGETHER!@!@!

Once we figure this all out we can do an anime/movie thing like THREE TIMES A WEEK! Or something like that which would be awesome fun! Remember you guys get to chose what we watch after we finished this first series! xD

Hermione Granger
May 27th, 2012, 06:47 PM
4 AM for me, huh? Well, if this is going to be the standard time they I won't make it for every get-together. School is just 2 weeks away! But I'll try for this week! Hopefully it would last as much as 7 hours, that way people could catch up! |D

CarefulWetPaint
May 27th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Well I have to work at 7 each morning during the week so that's why I suggested 5 because that's after I finish work and before I work out! So would people be more into the 5pm timeslot? or anything after 7:30-8PM AEST but before 11PM? That'd work for me as well.

droomph
May 27th, 2012, 08:36 PM
or anything after 7:30-8PM AEST but before 11PM? That'd work for me as well.Yes! And when I do get back into school, this will motivate me to do my homework early...so definitely!!First off, the name! Is it going to be called the "PC SOS Brigade!" or just "PokéCommunity!"? Because Rukario is in the club...he has the power to initiate the discussion of wether or not this is the official Turntable.fm channel! Of course Rukario you don't have to deal w/ this if you don't want to.

And some rules? DJs apreach have a hard enough time pleasing such a diverse group of people, and we don't wanna burden them with all this moderating crap on top of that! And obviously all Global PokéCommunity and Chatroom Rules rules apply! This is an extension of PokéCommunity after all.

And then the cool "Who's a DJ/Mod?" rules! Obviously afk will be part of the rules, but how long?

Who has the power to ban and moderate? Admin only? All Staff?

Are there going to be "PokéCommunity Superusers" who aren't officially Superusers, but can be considered as a mod of that "forum"?

Will they just simply be PC Mods of the Turntable.fm channel? And if it's gonna add a whole level of boredom and ASSSSS to the Staff forums, will they just be a mod in name and rights but no access to the Staff Forums and no cool userbar and username to boot? (the latter seems more likely.)

Also, shall we have a blacklist of explicit songs that will get you booted if you play it as a DJ?

Alright enough of my dumb questions, discuss!

EDIT: Dammit I'll just say it!

The room is here (http://turntable.fm/4fc321b4eb35c17528000203)! It's private so don't bother searching ;)

I'm sorry for the non-US peeps. But nope you can't :(

awolfsquared
May 28th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Time zone is UTC -5 which is GMt -5 or Central Standard Time, I'm on a lot at night though.

And the random word for the second mission.
Shrubbery

I have Monty Python on the brain right now.

I'll get right on to the first mission.

gunnerpow7
May 28th, 2012, 02:00 AM
HIHHIHIHIHI!!!!

My totally awesome, exciting, and random word will be....

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Also Zeffy, I was going to add that... T^T

12. Arabic (according to Google Translate) - مرحبا

Squirrel
May 28th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Ma Word Is:
Frozen
(cause thats how I feel atm.)
Frozen frozen frozen, hmmm... Well, the biggest thing in our community right now relating to frozen things would be the new Unova, don'tcha think? So your mission is to head out and collect quotes about the new frozen Unova region and make a story out of them! Feel free to gather these quotes however you'd like, be it from existing threads or from talking to B2W2 enthusiasts, but try and make the story super exciting and then post it here! c:
NO NO NO NO NO FORGET THAT THAT'S A STUPID MISSION. Here's something we need desperately! It's the most important mission EVER so you best do it well and your work will be displayed on the front page as our logo! Okay so your word is frozen? Well what's the most exciting frozen thing you can think of? The answer is ice cream of course! So your mission is to make the SOS Brigade logo out of ice cream for us to use on the front page! Make it look as close to the real thing as possible and you might have to use several flavors to make it look like the right colours, but I know you can do it! :D Oh, and take a picture before it melts or you'll have a hard time claiming its the logo ;D Good luck and we're all counting on you! Oh, and also when you upload the image, please try and make it fit the current logo's dimensions (200px by 250px) if you can c: If not I'm happy to edit it and change the size. ^^

Not sure if I can make it on Wednesday though, it's my brother's birthday. EXCITING ISN'T IT? GIVE ME CAKE!!

Also, BACKSTAB cause I feel like doing it rn. Hehehe.

11. Filipino Hello

that's right we say hello here! >:3
Backstab? Ahh, scary! Well because our club is in competition with the other clubs of this section, and you feel like betraying us so much, you need to go make an exciting post in another club in this section! But there's not much fun in that, so to make it harder your post must include the following words of betrayal and still make sense: lies, horror, deceit, revenge, massacre, fury, bunnies, blood & turmoil. Link it when you're done and hopefully people will catch on ;D And make sure to wish your brother happy birthday from the SOS Brigade :D

Yes! And when I do get back into school, this will motivate me to do my homework early...so definitely!!First off, the name! Is it going to be called the "PC SOS Brigade!" or just "PokéCommunity!"? Because Rukario is in the club...he has the power to initiate the discussion of wether or not this is the official Turntable.fm channel! Of course Rukario you don't have to deal w/ this if you don't want to.

And some rules? DJs apreach have a hard enough time pleasing such a diverse group of people, and we don't wanna burden them with all this moderating crap on top of that! And obviously all Global PokéCommunity and Chatroom Rules rules apply! This is an extension of PokéCommunity after all.

And then the cool "Who's a DJ/Mod?" rules! Obviously afk will be part of the rules, but how long?

Who has the power to ban and moderate? Admin only? All Staff?

Are there going to be "PokéCommunity Superusers" who aren't officially Superusers, but can be considered as a mod of that "forum"?

Will they just simply be PC Mods of the Turntable.fm channel? And if it's gonna add a whole level of boredom and ASSSSS to the Staff forums, will they just be a mod in name and rights but no access to the Staff Forums and no cool userbar and username to boot? (the latter seems more likely.)

Also, shall we have a blacklist of explicit songs that will get you booted if you play it as a DJ?

Alright enough of my dumb questions, discuss!

EDIT: Dammit I'll just say it!

The room is here (http://turntable.fm/4fc321b4eb35c17528000203)! It's private so don't bother searching ;)

I'm sorry for the non-US peeps. But nope you can't :(
I'm really sorry but I don't like this idea, it doesn't fit in with the brigade at all :x I think this is more an idea to bring up in the CQ&F section of the forum if anything but I'd rather this didn't happen in the SOS Brigade. It's just this isn't what the brigade is about or why it was created; so sorry. :x I just don't want the brigade to lose sight of the reason it was created with all this stuff going on :(

And the random word for the second mission.
Shrubbery

I have Monty Python on the brain right now.

I'll get right on to the first mission.
Man I wish it was reasonable to demand an SOS Brigade logo shrubbery... ;p Okay, your mission is... Difficult to think of! :D Your mission is to go outside and find some shrubberies! Find the most interesting ones possible and take pictures of them, then bring the pictures here for us all to see :D If you can't take pictures then just describe them instead, but photos would help a lot :D And if you don't feel like going outside then boooo, but I guess google images is okay as a last resort. :D

HIHHIHIHIHI!!!!

My totally awesome, exciting, and random word will be....

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Also Zeffy, I was going to add that... T^T

12. Arabic (according to Google Translate) - مرحبا
ADVENTURES ARE EXCITING! :D So your mission is to go on an adventure and then write up a blog/diary entry about what you did! :D I find adventures most fun in forests or similar areas, but hopefully there's somewhere near you that will work just as well! And adventures are more fun with friends (and more safe!) so make sure you bring someone with you if you can :D Pretending to play characters is also a lot of fun, but I understand if you don't want to do that bit ;D And most of all, the entry needs to be super exciting! :D Then link it here when you're finished c:

As for my mission, I've got my bottle rocket ingredients ready and I shall be launching it later today, so watch out for that and I'll post a video when it happens :D

By the way guys, do you prefer the current mission style of requesting/receiving or would you prefer group missions again? Do you find these missions exciting enough/do you think they generate enough excitement when performed? Just want to know what you guys want so we can spread excitement in the best way possible to make everyone as happy as possible c:

http://medusacascade14.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/614x346xsuzumiya-haruhi-no-shoushitsu-9-1024x576-pagespeed-ic-0gj26wzcb1.jpg

13. Bengali: Namaskar!

gunnerpow7
May 28th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Oooh!!! ON IT! =3 I like the idea of individual missions... How about each week, a different kind of mission is used. We could do individual this week, or group next week. Also, how about pair missions. We could try that! =D

Hermione Granger
May 28th, 2012, 05:14 AM
I'm done. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7194080&postcount=1118)

Hopefully different formes of the word counts, if not then that whole paragraph will not make sense.

Squirrel
May 28th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Oooh!!! ON IT! =3 I like the idea of individual missions... How about each week, a different kind of mission is used. We could do individual this week, or group next week. Also, how about pair missions. We could try that! =D
Pair missions... Oh wow, I love this idea! I'm certainly going to start some of these off soon! :D Thanks for the feedback! c: And I like the idea of alternating it but that'd imply that everyone will finish their missions at the same time... Whether or not this is possible or will happen is one thing, but yeah, we'll see what happens :D

Anyone else have any preferences??

I'm done. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7194080&postcount=1118)

Hopefully different formes of the word counts, if not then that whole paragraph will not make sense.

"My bunny fist of turmoil" aww that's adorable x] Congrats, well done for completing it :D Don't you feel super excited now? B) Let's keep watching that page to see if anyone actually picks up on the violence and anger o3o

Hermione Granger
May 28th, 2012, 05:20 AM
"My bunny fist of turmoil" aww that's adorable x] Congrats, well done for completing it :D Don't you feel super excited now? B) Let's keep watching that page to see if anyone actually picks up on the violence and anger o3o
They would have a strange look in their faces, I can assure that. I should feel excited but I'm tired. xD

Also I like the idea of pair missions. This should be interesting, like the pair could go into irc with alternate usernames (more likely fictional characters) and roleplay as them. Hehehe.

Maka Chop
May 28th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Holy hell, how did I not see this? I need to post more.

Um, hi. .///.

Name: Maka Chop/Raizhu
Are you exciting?: totally man
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I DO M'DEAR <3
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: The Brigade should create a YT channel and aim for the most subscribers on YouTube. |D

Hermione Granger
May 28th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: The Brigade should create a YT channel and aim for the most subscribers on YouTube. |D

nope.avi

Not that we can't do it, it would be too impossible right now. Unless we all play games and be on a skype call and chat there, I can't see it happening. |D

Maka Chop
May 28th, 2012, 06:04 AM
nope.avi

Not that we can't do it, it would be too impossible right now. Unless we all play games and be on a skype call and chat there, I can't see it happening. |D

:c

Oh well, it was mostly a joke anyway. :p

droomph
May 28th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I'm really sorry but I don't like this idea, it doesn't fit in with the brigade at all :x I think this is more an idea to bring up in the CQ&F section of the forum if anything but I'd rather this didn't happen in the SOS Brigade. It's just this isn't what the brigade is about or why it was created; so sorry. :x I just don't want the brigade to lose sight of the reason it was created with all this stuff going on :(I loved music so I thought we might as well make one. (http://turntable.fm/4fc321b4eb35c17528000203)

But yeah I don't think anyone cares about the rules do they! Let's PAAAHTY

-----
Okay! I'm ready to take on another mission because he's kinda been off of PC.

So I'll go with Grovyle. Dammit I knew I should have stuck with it first time

Squirrel
May 28th, 2012, 08:42 AM
They would have a strange look in their faces, I can assure that. I should feel excited but I'm tired. xD

Also I like the idea of pair missions. This should be interesting, like the pair could go into irc with alternate usernames (more likely fictional characters) and roleplay as them. Hehehe.
Okie dokie, we'll certainly see about that happening as soon as we figure out how to run it and choose them! c:

Holy hell, how did I not see this? I need to post more.

Um, hi. .///.

Name: Maka Chop/Raizhu
Are you exciting?: totally man
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I DO M'DEAR <3
Heya! Welcome to the club, great to see you here :D Your idea is wonderful but I'm not sure how we'd run it or keep it updated correctly... What kind of videos would you propose were uploaded? o3o I love the ambition though! :D

I loved music so I thought we might as well make one. (http://turntable.fm/4fc321b4eb35c17528000203)

But yeah I don't think anyone cares about the rules do they! Let's PAAAHTY

-----
Okay! I'm ready to take on another mission because he's kinda been off of PC.

So I'll go with Grovyle. Dammit I knew I should have stuck with it first time
Yeah sorry again, but as I said earlier having a radio station thing doesn't really fit in with the club's purpose D: Hmm, Grovyle? Well that's a specific one, so you now need to spread excitement by baking a Grovyle shaped cake! :D Haruhi has always loved cooking so it'd be doing her proud to take up one of her favourite past times and bake something lovely! Make sure you post pictures of your work here c:

New discussion: 'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'
For me, it was them making a movie. That chain of episodes was just hilarious and the movie they made was, all be it awful, very fun to watch. I'm not sure how we'd reenact something like this on PC though, maybe with filming individual parts each and adding them together? But yeah, ideas and suggestions and comments and queries and whatever other words you can think of! :D

Cariad
May 28th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Mission to scare people by dressing up as Santa...? Shall perform task on Folly, Maka Chop and Mockingjay immedieitly. :p

Also, I can add a few to the list.

Welsh: Helo'na, Boreda.
Italian: Buongiorno, Ciao
Spanish: Hola

Wait, we need to choose a word? Uhhh... Panda.

'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'
Hmmmm... When they made the film. While I don't think it's possible to remake that, I think it'd be super funny if we did. xDDD

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 28th, 2012, 09:01 AM
New discussion: 'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'
For me, it was them making a movie. That chain of episodes was just hilarious and the movie they made was, all be it awful, very fun to watch. I'm not sure how we'd reenact something like this on PC though, maybe with filming individual parts each and adding them together? But yeah, ideas and suggestions and comments and queries and whatever other words you can think of! :D

My favourite SOS activity, was when they went to that island and solved the mystery. I just think it was a interesting episode, even if it was confusing.
Also there was funny Yuki parts in it, like when she won't open the door for Haruhi because of her orders. Literal :D

Maka Chop
May 28th, 2012, 09:10 AM
AlexOzzyCake- It was a joke; I'll come up with something serious eventually. ._.;

'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'

I agree with Hayley on the murder mystery. It was kind of confusing, but I really liked those two episodes. I'd love to see something in the same vein in the future.

psyanic
May 28th, 2012, 11:35 AM
What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?
Not sure if this is exactly SOS Brigade activity, but I liked Haruhi's graffiti when she was in middle school. Kyon did most of the work, although she did mastermind the whole thing in the first place. We could totally remake it, too.

I also liked when the SOS Brigade had to play against the computer club or whatever it was called in that computer game, where Yuki pretty much won it for them. It was pretty funny with the Brigade members being shown like they were in the game itself. Especially Haruhi, since she just yelled at everybody xD

droomph
May 28th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah sorry again, but as I said earlier having a radio station thing doesn't really fit in with the club's purpose D:Comedy night? Whatever. I know...but I'll keep the link just in case you change your mind As if I had any choice but to keep it...Hmm, Grovyle? Well that's a specific one, so you now need to spread excitement by baking a Grovyle shaped cake! :D Haruhi has always loved cooking so it'd be doing her proud to take up one of her favourite past times and bake something lovely! Make sure you post pictures of your work here c:Ahahah I'm not exactly sure that I'm comfortable with the idea of me making a picture of something I obsess about in a cake ;\ It's embarrassing for me, but I'll try?New discussion: 'What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'
For me, it was them making a movie. That chain of episodes was just hilarious and the movie they made was, all be it awful, very fun to watch. I'm not sure how we'd reenact something like this on PC though, maybe with filming individual parts each and adding them together? But yeah, ideas and suggestions and comments and queries and whatever other words you can think of! :DTheir summer vacation. Oh mah goodness so much win. 594 years of fun

Of course we can't get together and go to Japan so I'll have to think of my second favorite.

...I'll have to say their summer vacation. I really don't know.

EDIT: OH YES THE VIDDY GAME THING SO FUN. WE SHOULD DEFINITELY PLAY SOME FORM OF STARCRAFT TOGETHER ALTHOUGH I HATE STARCRAFT'S FAMILY AND IT CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE

What kind of videos would you propose were uploaded? o3o I love the ambition though! :DHey, we have an art forum here in PC, right? I'm sure we can all make a short animated film (anime style or not) and make it super hilarious, and when the time is right, we'll ask them down there in the Art Gallery to rate our pictures!!!

:D Any other ideas?

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 28th, 2012, 01:41 PM
You're buying me lunch. Chinchou hmm? Okay well that's an easy one; you need to choose a random member and convince them how awesome the Pokemon Chinchou is! Write a story or a poem or something similar and tell it to them so they realize how exciting and wonderful this cute little Pokemon is, then post the conversation here for us all to see! Make sure you really sell the Pokemon's charm and uniqueness :D

I have enlightened a fellow user about the awesomeness that is Chinchou :D
So mission complete :D

Oh but I'm still not going to buy you lunch xD

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=306019&u2=323340

CarefulWetPaint
May 28th, 2012, 06:17 PM
MISSION ACCEPTED!
I am going to do it then eat it! I have no idea where Im going to get blue icecream from though :'(

Also guys Anime night Australia Wednesday at 8PM AEST time, I think we'll be streaming it as well so everyone should get super excited for the clubs first meet up!!!

Ozzy you should totally make two bottle rockets and race them for your mission though, because that would be MUCH MORE EXCITIGN@!@!@!

Ill answer the discussion question after anime night >.>

Ozzy why not recreation of stuff in a game such as... MINECRAFT? And we upload that?

droomph
May 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM
3AM?? Darn.

:( I don't usually stay up that late though...

awolfsquared
May 29th, 2012, 04:11 AM
I was gonna post this earlier but
First mission completed!:

First result was the most exciting one:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=239642&u2=305198

2nd: http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=204950&u2=305198

3rd: http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=266130&u2=305198

Sorry I'm sort of behind on these. ^__^;;

Anyway. SECOND MISSION ACCEPTED! I'll do it later today. I have no camera but if possible I can beg my brother to use his iPod's camera.(somehow need to convince him.) If not, I'll just use Google images.

MISSION ACCEPTED!
I am going to do it then eat it! I have no idea where Im going to get blue icecream from though :'(

Also guys Anime night Australia Wednesday at 8PM AEST time, I think we'll be streaming it as well so everyone should get super excited for the clubs first meet up!!!

Ozzy you should totally make two bottle rockets and race them for your mission though, because that would be MUCH MORE EXCITIGN@!@!@!

Ill answer the discussion question after anime night >.>

Ozzy why not recreation of stuff in a game such as... MINECRAFT? And we upload that?
Gah, that's 5am my time. I hope I can make it. I'll probably be there knowing how late I stay up sometimes, but I might not be able to stay for the whole thing.

Squirrel
May 29th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Okay really sorry guys but I'm extremely short on time today so I'll reply to everything else tomorrow. But just wanted to say the anime streaming is happening at 11am GMT+0 tomorrow (May 29th) so make sure you all turn up! c: Me and Tom just tried doing a practice stream and it works perfectly, so I'll be streaming to you all then c: To access the stream, the url is www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite so hopefully we'll see you all there! :D Work out the streaming time in your own countries though or otherwise you'll turn up at the wrong time; I'll post an hour or half an hourish beforehand anyway though just in case and we'll watch Haruhi till you guys get bored or have to leave c: I think 11am my time is around 6am US time (GMT-5) and 8pm Australian time, so if you can't make the first couple episodes don't worry 'cos we'll explain everything that's happened so far when you enter c: This is the only time we can stream though so sorry for any inconvenience D: Also the streams will be saved and stored on the livestream channel so you can watch them back when you wake up or get home from school if you did miss any episodes, but unfortunately you won't be able to chat whilst doing it! Also also the videos being streamed are 100% legal, so don't worry about anything like that. ^^

Also as another note can we try and keep the conversation a little bit more Haruhi related please? c: We are the SOS Brigade so we'll of course carry on spreading excitement with our missions etc, but the club is more of an imitation/fanclub of the anime's brigade rather than a random club started from nowhere. :3 Otherwise the club is going to become too general and will have to be moved c:

I'll reply to all the missions and other stuff tomorrow when I get some more free time and I'll post a reminder tomorrow about the streaming but yeah, seeya all then! c: Also I have my bottle rocket video to post so get ready for that!

Hermione Granger
May 29th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Gee, I haven't been watching TMOHS lately. This should be a great opportunity to watch it again!

droomph
May 29th, 2012, 05:35 PM
And when we get done with the main series, we could all watch the other shorts! (Haruhi-Chan and Nyoron)

awolfsquared
May 29th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I haven't actually finished the series yet. I got to like episode 5 and stopped, but I love what I've seen.

Squirrel
May 30th, 2012, 01:17 AM
I haven't actually finished the series yet. I got to like episode 5 and stopped, but I love what I've seen.
Then here's your chance! :D

The stream is starting in 45 minutes guys so get your popcorn and soda ready! To join the stream, simply click this link: http://www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite and hopefully we'll see you all here! c: Also feel free to join 15 minutes early 'cos I'll be streaming some Haruhi themed music and stuff whilst we're waiting for people to arrive. ^^ And super thanks to those of you that got up so early for this; Haruhi will be proud <3

CarefulWetPaint
May 30th, 2012, 02:02 AM
Hey guys we have started streaming at HERE (http://http://www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite) I hope you can all come join us! We are watching Episodes 1- 6 of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya starting in 10 minutes! Please come join us at our first club get together where we will finally be able to talk to each other in real time! yay!!! It's going to be super fun and I am super excited to see the anime! Imagine all the discussion points we will get out of this viewing! I hope to see you all there!!!

Also hows everyones missions going? Im having trouble finding the coloured icecream but Im trying!!

-Edit-

We have started the stream I hope to see you all soon, join us at this link (http://www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite).

Squirrel
May 30th, 2012, 02:14 AM
Okay stream is starting now so come join at www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite! See you all there :D

And yeah the ice cream thing won't be easy Tom but you wanted a hard mission so deal with it. ;] It's super important too!!

Hermione Granger
May 30th, 2012, 02:51 AM
I have to leave so, sorry, I won't be catching everything. It is my brother's birthday after all (hey, it's not my fault I'm ahead of you people!). Stay exciting, brigaders!

awolfsquared
May 30th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Oh wow that was fun, thanks to Ozzy for streaming it. even though it wouldn't stop DCing all the time

Great series.

CarefulWetPaint
May 30th, 2012, 05:01 AM
That was fantastic guys! Such a great time spent with everyone who came and watched it, very enjoyable and can't wait for it again next week.

I think the animes really cool with how like out there it seems from the first 6 episodes i've seen so far, what do you guys think, do you find it really out there as well? Also what's your favourite episode out of the first 6? I have to agree with Ozzy and say that the 6th one was my favourite, it was fairly awesome!

-cough-
Haruhi is a babe and kyon is an idiot
-cough-

awolfsquared
May 30th, 2012, 05:20 AM
That was fantastic guys! Such a great time spent with everyone who came and watched it, very enjoyable and can't wait for it again next week.

I think the animes really cool with how like out there it seems from the first 6 episodes i've seen so far, what do you guys think, do you find it really out there as well? Also what's your favourite episode out of the first 6? I have to agree with Ozzy and say that the 6th one was my favourite, it was fairly awesome!

-cough-
-cough-

I have to completely agree with this. Before this , I only saw the first 4 episodes and it didn't start to get more exciting till number 5.
This series is over the top already and it's only 6 episodes in. It can be a bit confusing , I'll have to admit, but it was easier to understand with Ozzy explaining.

Oh btw guys, I went walking looking for various kind of shrubbery today. I need sleep now so I'll post them tomorrow! Later. Keep being exciting!

PokeGirlBel
May 30th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I take it you guys watched season 1 right? I am not sure but is season 2 14 new eps plus the original 14 of season 1? My friend got season 2 and it had 14 eps on it but then I saw season 2 at Best Buy and it said it had 28 eps with season 1 for 24.99. So I'm kinda confused if there two versions or something. Anyway sounds like you guys had fun :)

Controversial?
May 30th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Wait, if there's a Christmas party...where is it gonna be? Cos I dunno if I'm able to traveltoo far to see you lot. Unless there's booze and sex. Lovin' that.

Name: Controversial?
Are you exciting?: As far as you're concerned...suck your mum.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: TAKE ME TO ROOM 101.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I'm not sure atm, especially considering if this is also IRL idk if I can even join. xD

CarefulWetPaint
May 30th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I take it you guys watched season 1 right? I am not sure but is season 2 14 new eps plus the original 14 of season 1? My friend got season 2 and it had 14 eps on it but then I saw season 2 at Best Buy and it said it had 28 eps with season 1 for 24.99. So I'm kinda confused if there two versions or something. Anyway sounds like you guys had fun :)

We watched the first 6 episodes of season 1 in chronological order but apparently chronological isnt airing order.. It still made perfect well a reasonable amount of sense!
Oh it was fantastic! You missed out on some great fun you should try and join us for next weeks airing!

Wait, if there's a Christmas party...where is it gonna be? Cos I dunno if I'm able to traveltoo far to see you lot. Unless there's booze and sex. Lovin' that.

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I'm not sure atm, especially considering if this is also IRL idk if I can even join. xD

Welcome!
It's not an IRL thing just so you know its just a fun internet club so ofcourse youre in.
Though I must say you're sign up post was a little bit umm rude? Might want to edit it a lil..

I have a question for the club:
Who do you thinking the cutest female character is from Yuki, Haruhi and Mikuru?

Yui Hirаsаwа
May 30th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Who do you thinking the cutest female character is from Yuki, Haruhi and Mikuru?

Yuki! Her robotic persona is really cute and the way she interacts with Kyon is even cuter. I also like the alternate world Yuki for the same reasons.

droomph
May 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM
ALL THE YUKIS.

ESPECIALLY THE HARUHI-CHAN ONE. OMAGOD

Also, what will you do for the people who had to miss it because of time zones? (it was 4 AM for me...I couldn't have possibly attended)

Squirrel
May 30th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Mission to scare people by dressing up as Santa...? Shall perform task on Folly, Maka Chop and Mockingjay immedieitly. :p

Also, I can add a few to the list.

Welsh: Helo'na, Boreda.
Italian: Buongiorno, Ciao
Spanish: Hola

Wait, we need to choose a word? Uhhh... Panda.

Hmmmm... When they made the film. While I don't think it's possible to remake that, I think it'd be super funny if we did. xDDD
How did the Christmas VMs go? :D Panda hmm? That's a slightly difficult one... You mission is to take pictures of Haruhi and the other SOS Brigade members and turn them into pandas! c: You can do this by changing colours, drawing panda spots, adding cute ears, and basically just making them look like human pandas c; Then upload them here! :D And ohh man yes, I loved those episodes! There's no reason we can't all make a small part of the movie and stick them together some time in the future :D

EDIT: OH YES THE VIDDY GAME THING SO FUN. WE SHOULD DEFINITELY PLAY SOME FORM OF STARCRAFT TOGETHER ALTHOUGH I HATE STARCRAFT'S FAMILY AND IT CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE
Heck yeah! Hayley told me a while back that there's an app somewhere for the actual game that they played so we'll look into that and hopefully we will be able to play it at some point :D

I have enlightened a fellow user about the awesomeness that is Chinchou :D
So mission complete :D

Oh but I'm still not going to buy you lunch xD

http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=306019&u2=323340
Very nice work, I'm impressed! You really managed to make that little sack of water and electricity seem exciting x] You get 500 club points! :D (Note: Club points have no value for anything and are something I made up just now for this one post. Congrats! :D)

I was gonna post this earlier but
First mission completed!:

First result was the most exciting one:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=239642&u2=305198

2nd: http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=204950&u2=305198

3rd: http://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=266130&u2=305198

Sorry I'm sort of behind on these. ^__^;;
Nicely done; I especially love the first reaction! It's a shame the others couldn't be that excited though. xD Good job on spreading the excitement and cheer c:

And when we get done with the main series, we could all watch the other shorts! (Haruhi-Chan and Nyoron)
We shall indeed! Assuming I can find a legal source for them then we definitely will watch them after the main series c:

-cough-
-cough-
It certainly was! The whole thing was a lot of fun and thanks to all those that turned up; we had a great time indeed! I agree with the anime being 'out there' but then again I think that is the whole point of the show, so yeah, I do agree. x] And as you well know my favourite episode was #6; they were so cute at the end ahhh! <3 -cough- And yes Haruhi is a complete babe -cough-

Oh btw guys, I went walking looking for various kind of shrubbery today. I need sleep now so I'll post them tomorrow! Later. Keep being exciting!
Wahoo, great to hear! Hope you found some interesting ones? xD If you did then I'll be impressed tbh x] Can't wait to see them! :D

We did indeed! And the two seasons both intertwine; the episodes aren't in chronological order but instead they're in an order than Kyon thought fit to tell them. When we watched them in the stream we watched them in chronological order of events, but that isn't the order they're made in. c:

Nahh this whole thing is just online so don't worry c: Although if we could make a real life party at some point then that would be super exciting! But I think that's something to think about waaayyyy in the future. xD Also welcome to the Brigade, hope you have a great time here! c: So what's your favourite thing about Haruhi? ^^

Haruhi! She's incredibly hnggg <3 She's beautiful and cute as heck when she's angry or sad. Then when she puts on her excited face I could just die of cuteness! <333 Great question :D

ALL THE YUKIS.

ESPECIALLY THE HARUHI-CHAN ONE. OMAGOD

Also, what will you do for the people who had to miss it because of time zones? (it was 4 AM for me...I couldn't have possibly attended)
There's not much we can do unfortunately D: The best I can do is give you the episodes to watch and then hopefully you'll be able to make future streams? But the time will be quite hard to change due to both of us that can stream it are only able to stream at that time D: Sorry about that :( But try and make it if you can, it was a lot of fun! c:

By the way guys, Pokespegirl Ruby finished her collage and sent it to me to upload, so here it is! Personally I think it looks amazing and we'll definitely be using this in the future for things like posters and whatnot :D

http://i.imgur.com/eKtVt.jpg
As for my bottle rocket, I have fired the rocket and got the video ready to upload, but unfortunately I've been super busy recently (as you can tell!) so I haven't had a chance to actually upload the video yet. But I'll do that as soon as I get the chance! :D I bet Haruhi wishes she thought of these ideas. ;D

Also you'll all be delighted to know that I'm in the middle of making Haruhi in Minecraft, so yeah, I'll post the finished image when I'm done. :D I'm basing it off of the picture below and so far I'm up to the shoulders so hopefully won't take much longer! c: Incidentally do you think Haruhi would play Minecraft if it existed in her world? I don't think she'd be a fan of video games per-say, but she'd basically get the chance to play God of her own world (despite already doing that without knowing it) which seems like something she'd love!

droomph
May 30th, 2012, 03:48 PM
There's not much we can do unfortunately D: The best I can do is give you the episodes to watch and then hopefully you'll be able to make future streams? But the time will be quite hard to change due to both of us that can stream it are only able to stream at that time D: Sorry about that :( But try and make it if you can, it was a lot of fun! c:I can host the North American stream if you want. Just give me the episodes and we can work something out so that all of us can watch it if enough people want to attend.

However I think there's only three people that live in North America and they probably all went to the stream (because they're so much better than me) so that's probably not going to happen...

Squirrel
May 30th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I can host the North American stream if you want. Just give me the episodes and we can work something out so that all of us can watch it if enough people want to attend.

However I think there's only three people that live in North America and they probably all went to the stream (because they're so much better than me) so that's probably not going to happen...
Tbh the stream's not really that important, it's just a nice extra thing in the club that we can do sometimes x] As long as you've got a way of watching the episodes then it doesn't really matter when/how you do it :D The main idea of the stream is for people like Tom that want to watch the anime and get through it so they understand what's going on in the club and stuff x] But yeah we'll look into trying to make the time better and stuff c:

PokeGirlBel
May 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Who has read the manga of it? I just bought two volumes and I like how it keeps the story going. Not really something you should read before going to bed since it can get confusing with the puzzles and such but still fun to have more adventures with Haruhi.

psyanic
May 30th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Definitely Haruhi. I really like her ponytail especially in the movie.

What's the manga like? I never read it, but is it like the anime at all?

PokeGirlBel
May 30th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Definitely Haruhi. I really like her ponytail especially in the movie.

What's the manga like? I never read it, but is it like the anime at all?

It is. I enjoy it tbh. Good fun to read.

droomph
May 30th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Uhmmmmm is there a deadline to these missions? Because I can only think of a couple days a few weeks from now where baking a Grovyle cake (or any cake ,for that matter) won't be such an embarrassment for me.

CarefulWetPaint
May 31st, 2012, 01:30 AM
My favourite is Haruhi. She is such a babe! And I really LOVE how much excitement she shows everything! And she is basically a deity, like seriously how awesome can you get!

I am pretty sure that there is no deadline on the missions so you can relax Droomph, just get it done when you can.
Also the streams just for people who havent seen it/havent for a while and want to catch up while being able to chat with other people at the same time :)

S.O.U.L.
May 31st, 2012, 03:16 AM
Name: Inaba Kageroza
Are you exciting?: No.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Yes. Oh kay.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: . . .

awolfsquared
May 31st, 2012, 07:10 AM
You should expect me to say this Mikuru. She's looks very cute in the outfits Haruhi makes her wear especially the maid one.
Plus she's just cute in general, the way she's whinny and easily manipulated, somehow makes her cuter. Also, I've always found girls with red hair, cute.

Harhui sort of ties with Mikuru for me. I just love her excitement for things and how determined she is to make the Brigade successful.

Anyway. I have completed my second mission to find shrubberies! Yesterday, I went out around my neighborhood to see what kind of shrubbery I can find. I wasn't able to get a camera, so i did the next best thing. I took off part of some the plants and scanned them with my computer.
Just so you guys can get a better picture of what I found.
I'm not sure what these are called. But these are common in my city.
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00004.jpg

Found these on the way to the nearby park :
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00002.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00003.jpg

I think this is from something called a mentor barberry bush. If you look closely you see it has thorns:
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00005.jpg

When I got to the park I found a bush with these kind of leaves
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/shrubbery.png
Near a bank, I found a beautiful bush of pink flowers with thorns. According to the Internet, they're called a rugosa roses.
Images from Google:
http://armofthesea.com/images/flwrgallery/rugosafl_hips_lg.jpg
http://oldheirloomroses.com/images/Charles_albanel_hedge1.gif
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/GunZ_McGraw/my%20plants/101_1610.jpg

Other shrubberies I found on my way.
Chokeberry:
http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Shopping/tree-images/red-chokeberry.jpg
Spirea:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7Zp8Oaqk2KY/TedzsVnW4-I/AAAAAAAACnI/6rNCsw1NcNM/s1600/spirea.jpg
White lilacs:
http://www.havlis.cz/img/396_1.jpeg
and lavenders
http://www.herbcompanion.com/uploadedImages/Blogs/Herbs_in_the_Kitchen/pbh-lavender-close-up.jpg?n=4811

The stem and leaves are soft and fuzzy. ^-^
That's all the ones I have. Catch you guys later.

TwilightSkye
May 31st, 2012, 07:25 AM
Name: TwilightSkye
Are you exciting?: The senior citizens think so
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course. *Gives you devotion cookie*
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Oh yes many

Kurui
May 31st, 2012, 01:44 PM

You may not be exciting to yourself but you make me excited! XD

Squirrel
June 1st, 2012, 01:21 PM
Who has read the manga of it? I just bought two volumes and I like how it keeps the story going. Not really something you should read before going to bed since it can get confusing with the puzzles and such but still fun to have more adventures with Haruhi.
I haven't yet, but I really want to! I love the novels and I love the anime but I've never tried the manga (or the games)! Does it follow the same story as the anime? :3

Uhmmmmm is there a deadline to these missions? Because I can only think of a couple days a few weeks from now where baking a Grovyle cake (or any cake ,for that matter) won't be such an embarrassment for me.
Nope, no deadline, just get them done whenever and we'll all have tonnes of fun c:

hi Kageroza, welcome to the club! You don't seem all that excited yet but I'm sure we'll be able to fix that soon! :D Make sure to take part in discussions & missions and hopefully we'll get you super excited like the rest of us soon! :D

You should expect me to say this Mikuru. She's looks very cute in the outfits Haruhi makes her wear especially the maid one.
Plus she's just cute in general, the way she's whinny and easily manipulated, somehow makes her cuter. Also, I've always found girls with red hair, cute.

Harhui sort of ties with Mikuru for me. I just love her excitement for things and how determined she is to make the Brigade successful.

Anyway. I have completed my second mission to find shrubberies! Yesterday, I went out around my neighborhood to see what kind of shrubbery I can find. I wasn't able to get a camera, so i did the next best thing. I took off part of some the plants and scanned them with my computer.
Just so you guys can get a better picture of what I found.
I'm not sure what these are called. But these are common in my city.
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00004.jpg

Found these on the way to the nearby park :
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00002.jpg
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00003.jpg

I think this is from something called a mentor barberry bush. If you look closely you see it has thorns:
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/CCF05302012_00005.jpg

When I got to the park I found a bush with these kind of leaves
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/AWsquared/shrubbery.png
Near a bank, I found a beautiful bush of pink flowers with thorns. According to the Internet, they're called a rugosa roses.
Images from Google:
http://armofthesea.com/images/flwrgallery/rugosafl_hips_lg.jpg
http://oldheirloomroses.com/images/Charles_albanel_hedge1.gif
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/GunZ_McGraw/my%20plants/101_1610.jpg

Other shrubberies I found on my way.
Chokeberry:
http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Shopping/tree-images/red-chokeberry.jpg
Spirea:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7Zp8Oaqk2KY/TedzsVnW4-I/AAAAAAAACnI/6rNCsw1NcNM/s1600/spirea.jpg
White lilacs:
http://www.havlis.cz/img/396_1.jpeg
and lavenders
http://www.herbcompanion.com/uploadedImages/Blogs/Herbs_in_the_Kitchen/pbh-lavender-close-up.jpg?n=4811

The stem and leaves are soft and fuzzy. ^-^
That's all the ones I have. Catch you guys later.
Oh my gosh wow! I'm seriously impressed xD I mean they aren't exactly shrubberies, but they're super pretty xD And your scanner is amazing wow, what model is that? :o So now an obvious question; which is the most exciting of these plants? :D I personally like the white lilacs, they're so beautiful and they look like they simply radiate passion and lust! (Yeah I'm a bit weird. xD) Good job, hope you sign up for another mission soon since this one was passed with flying colours! c:

Name: TwilightSkye
Are you exciting?: The senior citizens think so
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Of course. *Gives you devotion cookie*
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Oh yes many
Hi there, welcome to the club! c: AHHH COOKIES -gobbles it up asap- Thank you! Due to cookie giving you're now entirely welcome in the club as a life-time member, so make sure you're super excited 'cos we've got a lot planned! :D And what are your ideas for goals? We'd love to hear them! c:

So let's have a new discussion! ^^

What is your favourite personality trait of Haruhi and how can we reflect that in the club?
For me it's her eccentric, exciting nature and the way she's able to burst into the room at any time and instantly demand full attention. And I feel like we reflect that pretty well here with our fun and interests! c: Also her hair is amazing omg <333 SO CUTE.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15800000/Haruhi-Suzumiya-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-15865205-376-455.jpg

droomph
June 1st, 2012, 01:30 PM
What is your favourite personality trait of Haruhi and how can we reflect that in the club?It's her vibrant personality when she's around people she likes. I wish I could just go into a room and go "haaaiii~" and people would look at me. I hope to work at GameStop next year (or something) so I might be able to do that irl! But in the club, it's more about getting everyone to welcome the new members.

CarefulWetPaint
June 1st, 2012, 01:56 PM
Well done with the mission AW!! You dominated it xD
You definitely put a lot of effort into it and thats amazing! Some of them are so PRETTAY as well :O I like the Rugaso Roses the best because they are nearly PURPLE and purple is the best.

Uhh.. Welcome Kageroza.. You need to BE EXCITED and feel LIKE YOURE GOING TO EXPLODE INTO RAINBOWS from excitement! So stop being dreary and be excited and awesome instead! Your mission is to be excited about something and show us how excited you are with a short story on what your excited about! (Sorry if Im not allowed to give missions, just ignore this if i cant >.>)

I like how much energy she has! Shes all like LETS MAKE EVERYTHING FUN AND EXCITABLE!@!@!@! Everything about that is great. How awesome would it be to know someone with that much energy and those kind of crazy fun plans? About 10/10 I'd say. especially if they were babes like haruhi. I think the excitement factor is definitely the thing the club can reflect the most with fun events and happiness xD.

psyanic
June 1st, 2012, 07:27 PM
I really like how Haruhi can run around and do absolutely crazy stuff without a second thought. She's willing to do just about anything for the brigade, except most of that is bounced towards the other members. Still, she did run around in a bunny outfit to recruit members. The way she's dynamic is hilarious, especially how she draws attention, as a few other people have mentioned.

The club could do this by recklessly doing random missions and stuff! And obviously recruiting members.

Hermione Granger
June 2nd, 2012, 12:03 AM
I love how Haruhi can "play god" without knowing. I agree with droomph, though, her vibrant personality really affects those around her--even those who are just watching the anime!

S.O.U.L.
June 2nd, 2012, 01:43 AM
A short story, yes? I see. . .I tremendously lack enough creative talent to write such stories and nothing excites me more than a subject which the rest of you would find unflattering. Sorry there. My sense of style has been remarkably compared to that of a banana. Yes. I speak of that fruit. It isn't a rainbow, but it is close enough on the scale of all things daring, mm?

awolfsquared
June 2nd, 2012, 02:10 AM
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="2"]

Oh my gosh wow! I'm seriously impressed xD I mean they aren't exactly shrubberies, but they're super pretty xD And your scanner is amazing wow, what model is that? :o So now an obvious question; which is the most exciting of these plants? :D I personally like the white lilacs, they're so beautiful and they look like they simply radiate passion and lust! (Yeah I'm a bit weird. xD) Good job, hope you sign up for another mission soon since this one was passed with flying colours! c:

Hahaha thanks I guess everyone's definition of shrubbery is different.
They're considered shrubberies according to this site:

http://extension.missouri.edu/p/G6830

And Wikipedia:
A shrub or bush is distinguished from a tree by its multiple stems and shorter height, usually under 5–6 m (15–20 ft) tall. A large number of plants may become either shrubs or trees, depending on the growing conditions they experience. Small, low shrubs such as lavender, periwinkle and thyme are often termed subshrubs.
Not to sound like a smart mouth or anything.
We have common house bushes in our front yard, but I wouldn't consider those exciting.
I have a giant mulberry bush in my backyard.
Thanks again about my scans. My scanner model is a Brother MFC-J630W.
http://www.brother-usa.com/MFC/ModelDetail.aspx?ProductID=MFCJ630W#.T8ndy9WzKHt
It's both a printer and scanner and I agree that the scan look amazing.
I think the chokeberries are the most exciting IMO. The first time I saw them was a few years ago and I thought they were mini apples. The red color of the berries really stand out and really pop. Then also the lilac are very exciting too. They're really pretty and stunning.

Well done with the mission AW!! You dominated it xD
You definitely put a lot of effort into it and thats amazing! Some of them are so PRETTAY as well :O I like the Rugaso Roses the best because they are nearly PURPLE and purple is the best.
Lol thanks man.

A short story, yes? I see. . .I tremendously lack enough creative talent to write such stories and nothing excites me more than a subject which the rest of you would find unflattering. Sorry there. My sense of style has been remarkably compared to that of a banana. Yes. I speak of that fruit. It isn't a rainbow, but it is close enough on the scale of all things daring, mm?
That's pretty exciting right there but...
Well, you could at least try to make up something exciting. It doesn't exactly exploding rainbows and sunshines at the moment, but you should have confidence to conquer up something. I believe you can!

What is your favourite personality trait of Haruhi and how can we reflect that in the club?

I like how full of energy she is. She gets into people's way just so they will listen to her. Her determination to get the Brigade publicity and recruit members just shows how exciting she is! I think we should have that energy and determination to get more members. Keep doing random and exciting missions and other stuff and we'll definitely get some attention around PC.

Kurui
June 2nd, 2012, 02:17 AM
@ BananaKageroza-kun - How come you actually type paragraphs on here but on my forums you just go ". . ." and "Oh - I see."

~~**~~

I never seen the anime, but I like how Haruhi sounds basically like my own twin XD;; And I was told I sing her theme song (or whatever that song is from that) like the actual singer pretty much. We'd get along.

~~**~~

Also I typed up stuff for wedding deal but I have no clue who to marry >_> /fails.

Hermione Granger
June 2nd, 2012, 06:08 PM

Your choice of words in that very paragraph proves that you have the potential to be a writer. Use your imagination and, trust me, you will make a very exciting story.

Kurui
June 2nd, 2012, 06:26 PM
Did somebody mention 'sploding into rainbows? Have some poptart and cat to go with that rainbow 'splosion! So I post this here too.

ElMaH8GMYNg

Soon Ozzy will also become a victim. I have the power to turn people into amazing poptartcatsthatfirerainbowsfromtheirbutts. Best species evar.

Now if that isn't exciting I dunno what is. We should have a mission to see who can outlast the nyancat song the longest. That song makes your heart 'splode with exciting rainbowy joy. And if you can stay excited for so long, you deserve to be considered an exciting SOS member. XD

awolfsquared
June 3rd, 2012, 02:39 AM
Ahahaha wow Kurui, that video's great.

And I like your Nyan Cat idea, but I have to warn you, I had nyan cat on for at least 5 hours once. :D

Squirrel
June 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Okay so you guys are all suggesting that Haruhi's excitement and spontaneity is best upheld with "doing random and exciting missions and other stuff"? Okay, sounds good to me! It's time for a group mission! :D We shall be remaking Haruhi's art project movie! :D (This will most likely take many months by the way so don't expect it to be done quickly xD) What we will do is each record different parts and then we'll add them together into making the actual film! :D The film can easily be found using YouTube so if you haven't seen it, go take a look. c:

Now, we're going to need some people to record, some people to edit and some people to do voice overs, so who wants to do what? The actors won't be the same in each scene obviously since everyone's recording separately but we can try and match clothes etc and hopefully it won't be too confusing! :D So to start with, who wants to do what? The options are acting, planning, narrating and editing! It's possible I missed something out though so yeah, if you think of anything then tell me xD Personally I'm up for planning, narrating and acting but I have no idea about video editing, so yeah, let's get this started! :D

Also I'm super sorry for a lack of updates and stuff recently, exams are just ughhh and it's so hard keeping up with stuff :( But there'll be tonnes of super exciting updates as soon as I've finished them! So two weeks :D

droomph
June 3rd, 2012, 07:20 PM
I'll do anything that doesn't require me to be on camera...

:( I don't like how I look

SO ANYWHO yeah

awolfsquared
June 3rd, 2012, 11:19 PM
I really don't have the best microphone,and I'm not a big fan of my voice.
But I guess a small speaking role would be ok. I could try some my hands at editing but all I really have is Windows Movie Maker. I think I have Sony Vegas Pro, but it could of just been a trail.

Kurui
June 4th, 2012, 01:42 AM
I don't have a cam, but I have a very nice mic. I can definitely take a large speaking role~

CarefulWetPaint
June 4th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Im not sure if I could do much acting.. I guess I could give it a go, I could probably do some voice acting though xD also guys this is the two day warning for the next 6 episodes of Haruhi on wednesday yays!

Ozzy how exactly do you plan on accomplishing this though? Like people make sets and such and then film it and we try to merge it together to make something impressive?

Squirrel
June 4th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Ozzy how exactly do you plan on accomplishing this though? Like people make sets and such and then film it and we try to merge it together to make something impressive?

If you've seen the actual move they made then you'll see that it really doesn't have to be impressive. xD Their filming skills are not good, and that is being generous. x] But yeah people will film different scenes independently and we'll put them all together at the end and see what we come up with :D

droomph
June 4th, 2012, 10:57 AM
So is this a remake of the original Haruhi movie or is this original but containing Brigade members?

Squirrel
June 4th, 2012, 01:53 PM
So is this a remake of the original Haruhi movie or is this original but containing Brigade members?

We're remaking the movie they made for the cultural arts day but our brigade members will be starring instead :D

droomph
June 4th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Well, that's nice.

Also, I was wondering, just for fun, what will the credits be? :D

Sooooo yeah I use my time wisely

Alice
June 5th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Been thinking about watching Haruhi again, so I might as well join.

Name: QuilavaKing
Are you exciting?: Mildly extremely exciting.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Nothing is more important.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Christmas party sounds pretty awesome. :D

I do have a professional quality microphone, but I dunno how I'd feel about acting in something like that. I really can't do voices other than my own anyway.

awolfsquared
June 5th, 2012, 03:45 AM

Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Christmas party sounds pretty awesome. :D

I do have a professional quality microphone, but I dunno how I'd feel about acting in something like that. I really can't do voices other than my own anyway.

Welcome to the club QuilavaKing! I'm co-owner by the way, hope you can keep this place exciting!

CarefulWetPaint
June 5th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Welcome Quilava! You better be a part of the group activities! Such as tomorrow nights Haruhi SESSION! YAY YAY YAY! Excited?

Congratulations on co-owner AWSquared. You coming tomorrow?

Also ozzy what episodes are the movie being filmed on?!?!?!

awolfsquared
June 5th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Welcome Quilava! You better be a part of the group activities! Such as tomorrow nights Haruhi SESSION! YAY YAY YAY! Excited?

Congratulations on co-owner AWSquared. You coming tomorrow?

Thanks! And yes ,I'll mostly be coming to the stream tonight.

droomph
June 5th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Butt poop. >< Whyyy must it go down like thissss

So hi~

Um...:/

So, when does casting start?

Alice
June 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Oh, is it just a stream of the show? Which episodes are you streaming? I haven't watched it in a few years, so I want to start from the beginning. lol

CarefulWetPaint
June 5th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Yeah we are streaming it episodes 7-11 is this week tonight so if you want to catch up on the first 6 episodes beforehand thatd be awesome especially if it means you'd want to join the stream! It is great fun and we had about 10 people come last time and it was awesome to talk to them all while watching the show.

@droomph:
Most of that post makes no sense -.-'
But I don't think its going to be a casting thing, more a if you can do a part do it thing. xD

-Edit-
I forgot how to count sorry Ozzy :( But yes only 5 episodes this week because thats how big the arc is! And the time is also 8 PM AEST (GMT +10) If that helps anyone with figuring out what the time is.

Squirrel
June 5th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Well, that's nice.

Also, I was wondering, just for fun, what will the credits be? :D

Sooooo yeah I use my time wisely
The credits will be the same as their credits :D So Haruhi (or whoever's playing her) will have to talk over them rudely whilst the names roll xD And it'll be our names ofc c:

Hi there, welcome to the brigade! c: You seem delightfully exciting and a love of Christmas parties is a big bonus! You don't have to act don't worry; honestly I'm not expecting many people to want to act so the film is going to take quite a while to film x] I'm hoping to get some of my friends to help me film some bits though, I have one which will be perfect to play Nagato! :D

Episode 25 (also sometimes shown as episode 00), "The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00"! It's the amateur film they make in the show so we'll make the same one c: There's a whole arc of episodes dedicated to the actual production of the film so you'll see what we're talking about soon! ^^

Butt poop. >< Whyyy must it go down like thissss

So hi~

Um...:/

So, when does casting start?
I don't understand this post. xD But yeah, we're not really casting since lots of people will be filming lots of different bits over different parts of the world, but instead it'll be a case of "If you can do some bits then please do!" :) Although I have dibs on the fight scenes; I know some people who'll definitely be up for that :D

Yeah we are streaming it episodes 7-12 is this week tonight so if you want to catch up on the first 6 episodes beforehand thatd be awesome especially if it means you'd want to join the stream!
We're only doing 7-11 tomorrow since 12 is the start of the 'Endless Eight' saga and people have requested to watch all of that at once (it will not be interesting anymore after the 4th episode, believe me. xD) so yeah, tomorrow's a slightly shorter viewing session :)

Also guys, please welcome AWsquared as a new co-owner for the club, selected for countless detailed & exciting contributions, tonnes of hard work and for being someone that truly understands the ideologies and goals of the brigade! ^^ He'll be working alongside me and Hayley to bring you the best club and events possible so stay tuned for exciting new developments soon! :D

Viewing is at 11am GMT+0 tomorrow (June 6th) so make sure you turn up! c:

A link to the channel will be posted tomorrow morning ^^

CarefulWetPaint
June 6th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Hello Guys, Haruhi night starts in an hour!!! Hope you guys are all ready for it. I'll post a link in 45 odd minutes when we start streaming hope everyones excited! We are going to watch an arc of 5 episodes so it should be fantastic fun!! I expect to see everyone there again!

gunnerpow7
June 6th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Wait, is this movie has singing in it? If it does, can I have a spot? If not, well a voiceover is still good.

Squirrel
June 6th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Wait, is this movie has singing in it? If it does, can I have a spot? If not, well a voiceover is still good.

It doesn't, but there's no reason we can't include some! What kind of stuff do you sing? ^^ Me and Tom can include our God Knows cover too :D

Streaming is starting now. Attend or you're buying us all lunch! http://www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite

gunnerpow7
June 6th, 2012, 02:27 AM
I could do Hare Hare Yukai... I'll just need to memorize it again though.. or any song... =3

CarefulWetPaint
June 6th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Hope everyone had fun again! Sorry for the technical difficulties on a few episodes :( I do hope everyone enjoyed it though and enjoyed talking to each other! I know my favourite part of watching it with everyone is talking about it as we watch it :) Its Awesome fuN!!!!!!

I think Ill try and get my mission done in a few days if I can find some icecream guys so get excited!!

I think we should get some people to learn the hare hare yukai dance and dance it on a green screen then edit it all so everyones dancing together!!

Eternal Ian
June 6th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Name: Eternal Ian
Are you exciting?: Depends on my personality, as I have a hyperactive and exiting one and one that behaves like Yuki.
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: Yes.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Not yet, but I will start thinking right... Now.

droomph
June 6th, 2012, 08:04 AM
>< I swear I'm going to see those episodes with you guys one day. Butttt 4 AMMM

I'll take the narrating scenes!

Kurui
June 6th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah they stream about the time I go to bed. So I won't ever be able to watch. :x

Also I realized that I have a pretty decent video cam on my phone. If i can figure out how to export/convert. XD

awolfsquared
June 7th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Are you exciting?: Depends on my personality, as I have a hyperactive and exiting one and one that behaves like Yuki.
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Not yet, but I will start thinking right... Now.

Welcome aboard Ian!

And hopefully next week, I can actually get the stream to work. It was probably not Tom's fault my just my Internet being screwy cause my friend Vae was about to watch it fine and so was a friend who lives pretty close to me.
Vae seemed interested in watching with us even if she's not part of the club or PC so I'll let her know when we're gonna start next week.

Hermione Granger
June 7th, 2012, 02:43 AM
I can narrate/dub btw! I can do several voices, from girly to EXTRA SUPPORTED MANLY. i'm still not fond of the english dub

Squirrel
June 7th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I could do Hare Hare Yukai... I'll just need to memorize it again though.. or any song... =3
I would very much love to hear this! :D Make sure you record it and post it some time! c: Then I'll play & edit the guitar over it :D

Hihi, welcome to the club! Both of your personalities are welcome so have a seat somewhere and we'll have tonnes of fun! c: Make sure you post any goal/activity ideas when you think of them and we'll get on them right away :D

I can narrate/dub btw! I can do several voices, from girly to EXTRA SUPPORTED MANLY. i'm still not fond of the english dub
... Now this I want to hear. Post some clips or something some time?? :D Maybe you'll be perfect for the roles! Plus why don't you like the dub so much? ;;

So what roles are people interested in having for the movie? I spoke to my friends and they're happy to act out a lot of it, so we'll take whatever bits you guys don't want xD

Also what's the last episode people watched? :D

CarefulWetPaint
June 7th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I dont mind what role I get tbh, or if I get a role acting in it at all... I JUST WANT TO BE A PART OF THE EXCITEMENT OF MAKING A MOVIE!!

Welcome Eternal! I think you'll fit in PERFECT, I hope you have super powers like Yuki, if so can you please demonstrate them for us :)

Still not luck on the icecream for me ;; I'll get this done eventually! Even if it takes going to america!

Oh and Ozzy da hell man? Forgetting about me! I'll cover Hare Hare with you and Gunner! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! More guitar covers, fun fun fun!!

Ozzy we still havent seen your bottle rocket video btw..

awolfsquared
June 8th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Tom, what kind of ice cream are you looking for again?

I'm ok with anything, but I prefer something with only several lines and of course male if that's possible.

I want to see Ozzy's bottle rocket video.

gunnerpow7
June 8th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Currently listening to Hare Hare Yukai for the video... I was thinking of adding another song? Maybe an English song this time? I was thinking of Call Me Maybe? lol

CarefulWetPaint
June 11th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I need coloured icecream, blue and green stuff so I can make the logo.. A coldroom would be helpful as well but I think that may be pushing it a bit much for what I'll be able to do.. BUT I WILL NOT FAIL THE MISSION!

Can you sing Gunner..? o.O sounds interesting already, why call me maybe though, it has nothing to do with the club at all :S

OZZY WE DEMAND BOTTLE ROCKET VIDEO!! We are all so excited to see it and the suspense is KILLING me.

psyanic
June 11th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Eh, I've been slacking on my mission. I'm having a complete block thinking up a theme song.

And Ozzy, where dat video be at?

Ariel Winter
June 12th, 2012, 08:22 AM
Name: Ariel Winter
Are you exciting?: Of course :)
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I will bring honor to all
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Online Haru con.

CarefulWetPaint
June 12th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Dont worry if you've been slacking, as long as you get around to it eventually its okay!

Welcome to the club Ariel, Im sure you'll fit in fantastic.. Online Haru Con? speaking of which.

Tonight 8PM AEST (UTC+10) we will be continuing our Haruhi stream, this week we'll be watching the Endless 8 arc which will be 8 episodes. The stream website will be posted closer to the start of the stream and I hope all you guys can come and have fun with us! It's great fun.

awolfsquared
June 12th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Name: Ariel Winter
Are you exciting?: Of course :)
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I will bring honor to all
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: Online Haru con.

Welcome to the club Ariel! Can you explain what you mean by Online Haru Con? I don't quite understand.

I'm gonna try to make tonight.Hopefully the stream works well.

CarefulWetPaint
June 13th, 2012, 01:38 AM
25 Minutes till Haruhi starts streaming, to make it to the stream click HERE (http://www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite). The stream will go live in about 10 minutes and will play music until the hour which is 8 AEST (UTC +10)
I hope to see you all there while we enjoy the great anime this club has been based on.

Also I hope everyones missions are going well!
Talk to you all on the stream soon <3

STREAM HAS STARTED, SEE YOU ALL THERE!

awolfsquared
June 13th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Great episode last night guys. I can finally answer this question
What was your favourite SOS Brigade activity from Haruhi & why, plus would you be interested in remaking it?'
If you count it as an activity then the summer vacation episode. Endless Eight was fantastic. I love how they were basically the same events but with different variations. Like I said last night, it's interesting how many ways they can animate the same scenes and make it feel completely different. Then the ending was pretty spectacular. Sure it was boring seeing the same things over and over but just the slight changes in animation and words made it more interesting.

I don't think I can make it to Dr. Fuji's stream tonight though. I need to get up early.

~Ryukaa
June 15th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Name: ~Ryukaa
Are you exciting?: You're kidding, right? Who the hell do you think I am!? Wait, wrong anime! o3o
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I don't see why not! Then again... this could potentially stab me in the back... Pfff, yeah. Full devotion!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I reckon we should ha- Actually, no. I got nothing. BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING ALONG THE WAY. AND IT WILL BE AWESOME.

awolfsquared
June 15th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Name: ~Ryukaa
Are you exciting?: You're kidding, right? Who the hell do you think I am!? Wait, wrong anime! o3o
Do you swear your devotion to the brigade?: I don't see why not! Then again... this could potentially stab me in the back... Pfff, yeah. Full devotion!
Do you have any ideas for exciting new goals?: I reckon we should ha- Actually, no. I got nothing. BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING ALONG THE WAY. AND IT WILL BE AWESOME.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB ~Ryukka.
I have no idea what you're referring to , but you sound very exciting!

I'm sort of watching the place for the owner so I can't really add you or anything. >.<

Guys, I think we need a new topic if I can think of one. I'm not good at topics.

CarefulWetPaint
June 15th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the club ~Ryukka!
You seem like you're very excited and I like your Gurren Lagann Quote, well done :P

New Topic!

What is the most exciting thing you've done and do you think its something Haruhi would get excited over and itd make it into the anime!?

gunnerpow7
June 16th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Hi guys! Sorry if I'm not posting much... For that, I'm buying lunch. TODAY ONLY....

So, I'm also sorry that I didn't come to the stream. School started so I have to bring my A Game....

What is the most exciting thing you've done and do you think its something Haruhi would get excited over and itd make it into the anime!?

To be honest, everyday is already exciting for me. Idk if anytHING IS MORE EXCITING than that.

awolfsquared
June 18th, 2012, 04:38 AM
I would probably know that Gurran Lagaan reference if I watched past episode one. XD

Probably when I went on a high ropes course. It was during my senior retreat sometime before the start of the school year. We went to a camp lodge and they had several ropes courses, lakes and zip lining so we decided to end the retreat with high ropes on the last day. (we also did zip lining the night before, but we didn't have enough time for me to do it)
I was pretty scared to do it, but I got the courage to go up there. while up there I was screaming my head off. All though I was safe from harm in my harness, I was terrified. First , I'm on a thing wire and trying to walk on it needs balance, which I don't have. Second it rained that morning so the wire was very slippery so keeping balance was made ten times worse. Though with the determination of my other classmates, I was able to make it through. There was a rush of adrenaline when doing the course and it was such a thrill.

I think Haruhi would go on a high ropes course since it is something very exciting being high up on a small wire. She would probably force the SOS Brigade to go with her. She would be the most excited and have the most energy while up there. Mikuru would probably be scared and crying like me and Yuki would probably go through the whole course effortlessly and quietly and be the most graceful. I'm sure they could put it in the anime somehow.

CarefulWetPaint
June 18th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Most exciting thing that I think the SOS Brigade would do that ive done isss:

Go to the snow.
I think theyd have heaps fun going to the snow as a group and could have awesome adventures at the snow and snowboarding/skiing awesome! They could also make igloos and massive snow men. Oh oh oh and snow ball fights in which Haruhi would obviously win!
So I think snow would be a great adventure for them!

Ariel Winter
June 18th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I remember the first time I ever saw Endless Eight. It took me till the end of episode 4 to figure out it was the same episode over and over. XD I sat though it all in one sitting. Not sure my body can handle that ever again tbh. XD As for the most exciting thing i enjoyed the movie making arc. It was fun.

Squirrel
June 19th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Most exciting thing that I think the SOS Brigade would do that ive done isss:

Go to the snow.
I think theyd have heaps fun going to the snow as a group and could have awesome adventures at the snow and snowboarding/skiing awesome! They could also make igloos and massive snow men. Oh oh oh and snow ball fights in which Haruhi would obviously win!
So I think snow would be a great adventure for them!

They did this in the novels; the whole group went on a Skiing trip to a snowy mountain x] And it looks like tonnes of fun! c:

I'm super sorry about the lack of updates recently guys, kinda swamped with exams hehe x.x But I'll add all the new members and welcome y'all properly on Saturday once the exams are finally finished! And massive thanks to AW for looking after it so well! <3

Most exciting thing I've done hmm... Gotta be playing my first live show with my band; that night was the most exciting night I can remember! And I know for a fact that Haruhi would love to because she does in the show x]

Also make sure y'all attend the stream tomorrow, done by our lovely CWP! I won't be there since I've got an exam at 11, but I'll make sure to catch up with you all after. x]

CarefulWetPaint
June 20th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Afternoon everyone! I think we should all wish the best of luck to ozzy for his exams so our wonderful leader can come back to us!

In other news:

The Haruhi Stream will be starting in 30 minutes from the time of posting this. In 15 minutes the stream will go live with music playing at your request! I hope to see you all come, we will be watching 5 episodes tonight so it won't be as much as an effort as last week.
The stream starts at 8PM AEST (UTC+10) For anyone who is curious and will go for about 2 hours.

Stream is over now, thanks for everyone who came (the whole 5 people.) I guess everyone must be busy with exams! I wish all the best of luck in your exams!

psyanic
June 20th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Man, so early in the morning? x__x

When are we watching the movie?

awolfsquared
June 22nd, 2012, 12:46 AM
Best of luck to Ozzy on his exams. As co-owner, I'll try my best to keep this place active, but I don't think I have editing/updating privileges.
Sorry, I was tired Tuesday/Wednesday night so I fell asleep before the streaming.

I'm gonna try to be there next week though.

Man, so early in the morning? x__x

When are we watching the movie?

I'm assuming after we finish all the episode, not entirely sure. You'll have to ask Ozzy.

CarefulWetPaint
June 22nd, 2012, 01:07 AM
Its the best time for Ozzy and I sorry Psy :(
Dont worry AW, just not many people showed up :( no you or vae or fuji or ozzy or gira :(
It was quite empty :(

Oh btw guys Movie will be in 2 weeks I think, pretty sure we will finish the series next week.

How cool is it when the laser eye comes out! That was awesome. Yuki saved the day like 10 times while that was happening! She vampire as well.

Josephine
June 22nd, 2012, 02:17 AM
I can stream it at another time if need be, I have all the episodes & movie downloaded in HD already 8]

Also it would seem I'm not in the club, let's fix that.

CarefulWetPaint
June 24th, 2012, 07:11 PM
You're in bro beans! Hope you can make it to the stream with us anyways!

Seeming as the discussion has died a little bit new topic time!

If you were in the SOS brigade, what do you think Haruhi would make you cosplay as/ what would you like to cosplay for her and would it be a certain occassion or just all the time like with Mikuru? And While we are at it whats your favourite cosplay that Haruhi has forced on Mikuru?

droomph
June 24th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I would be kicked in the head and thrown out of the club room immediately.

But I think I would go as the Santa. Only on Christmas though! I'm not sure - I would probably be the Kyon of SOS, because I'm so boring irl...

And I do like every one of their bunny outfits, though my favorite ones are the frog and the Godzilla costumes. I like it when I don't feel like they're forcing me to get aroused (which doesn't work on me anyways for various reasons)

Ooh Counterfeit! Can we have the alt stream somewhere reasonable for UTC -7/-8 (like, nothing between 1 AM-6AM)? That'd be nice, though whatever time you can do it is fine with me - if I can't come, I can't come...I've learned to deal with it :(

CarefulWetPaint
June 27th, 2012, 01:37 AM
I don't know if anyone is interested still but the final part of Haruhi will be played tonight on the stream in about half an hour! I really do hope to see some of you there tonight as this is the last part of the series left to watch with the movie being next week!

The stream is HERE. (http://www.livestream.com/sosbrigadeunite)

And the stream is over next week will be the last week of haruhi and will be the movie!

awolfsquared
June 29th, 2012, 01:41 AM
If you were in the SOS brigade, what do you think Haruhi would make you cosplay as/ what would you like to cosplay for her and would it be a certain occassion or just all the time like with Mikura? And While we are at it whats your favourite cosplay that Haruhi has forced on Mikuru?
>Mikura
Get Out! Don't misspell my waifu's name
I think you made a mistake there buddy.
Nah I'm not being serious, that doesn't really matter.

I would probably wear a Santa suit or that frog costume. Haruhi would probably force me into a bunny outfit, which I would refuse to wear but she'd somehow get her way and force me into it.

My favorite is probably the waitress outfit and the bunny suit for reasons. She looks too cute in both of them.

Sorry I haven't been so active here.

psyanic
June 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Whoooops. I haven't been active either.

Mikuru looks cute in the bunny outfit, except Haruhi rocks it better.

As for me, I probably wouldn't be forced to cosplay as anything. Maybe the frog outfit, but that's it. I wouldn't want to cosplay anyway xD

CarefulWetPaint
June 30th, 2012, 02:02 PM
I do like the bunny girl suit as well :P it's very cute. I have no idea what she would make me cosplay as but I would probably go along with it for fun anyway cause really it's haruhi so you really don't have a choice in the matter anyway. Maybe a wizard or swordsman is something shed make me be.

So psy you would have to cosplay for her! You really would have no choice in the matter.