View Full Version : Pokemon Janoen

January 16th, 2005, 12:46 PM
You wake up if your home town(Petelberry, Samswood, Dunkinham, or New Samson) hoping that today is the day that you will recieve your first ever pokemon from the Town Professor(PB=Pine, SW=Cashew, DH=Lipstick, or NS=Bellflower). The pokemon to choose from are my own creations Glomafig(Water)-http://tinypic.com/18yn0y
Muchantama(Fire)-http://tinypic.com/18yn1v. Once you have chosen your pokemon you shall be givin one potion and one pokeball to start your quest.(All battles i choose for you on the routes ahead in your journey *you may even encounter a legendary that i have made just for this thread*)You will be giving a pic to add to you sig to show you the status of your pokemon and all the items you have in your backpack. The pic will be updated when you capture new pokemon or purchase new items or find them.

Fill out this plz

Appearence: (sprite of yourself preferred)

Mine is well i play everyone you will encounter on your travels

Appearance: Depends

Omega Latios
January 17th, 2005, 5:02 AM
Appearence: all his cloths are black

this looks fun

January 17th, 2005, 9:28 AM
no sry you cant start in all of the towns lol i am cause i play all the peeps you encounter and your quest is either pokemon breeder or pokemon master or pokemon researcher ect...

January 17th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Appearence: she has short spiked black hair and a black shirt whith a red and navy pokeball on it that says"the beast within"and a pair of baggy black pant cover in chais.she has dark blue eyes and looks some what of a boy

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Town: Dunkinham
Appearence:Blonde hair pulled into a ponytail,blue eyes,Black shirt with flames, and Army green pants.

January 17th, 2005, 11:02 AM
cool your Journies are about to begin my friends when you wake up in the morning and visit your professor you must take a 3? quiz before you may choose a pokemon.

January 17th, 2005, 11:26 AM
devyn shot up in bed and rushed to her coset and got dressed and rushed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and put her suplis in her back pack and ran for the door"hold it right there"her mother said and gave devyn a hug"mom gross stop"she said as her mother kissed her forhead and left a red lipsick mark and devyn rushed out the door and headed for the lab to get her first pokemon.

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 11:35 AM
I woke up in the morning bright and sunny. I got out and got dressed. Today's the day. I thought. I packed my camper backpack and ate breakfast. "How's my little trainer doing, hmmm?" My mom said. "Mom," I said. "For starters, I'm not a trainer I'm a breeder. Second, I'm not little anymore." After I finished the pancakes my mom made I hugged my mom. "Oh, wait honey!" Just as I was walking out the door. "She came back with a cell phone. "I bought this for you so if you were lonely you can call me." I thanked her and walked to the Proffeser's lab.

January 17th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Proffesor Pine:" Good Morning devyn long time no see. Are you ready for your quiz?

Proffesor Lipstick: "Emily how is it going I hoped you would be here on time for your quiz?"

January 17th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"yeah i guess"devyn said nevicely

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"I hoped I would be on time too." I said. I looked at the clock. "I'm just two minutes late. And I'm ready for the quiz."

January 17th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Proffesor Pine & Lipstick: "Good here is your questions answer them as truthfully as you can. What Pokemon would you choose and why? What lvl does treecko evolve? What kind of food best suits a Pickachu? Each one of these questions will help decide if your quest is what your best suited for even if you have already decided you may want to rechoose.

January 17th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"umm i would chose Glomafig becouse it a water pokemon and i think apples best sute picachu and treeko evolvs on lvl 17 or around there i think"she said nevicely

January 17th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Proffesor Pine "Ahh Gloomafig a fine choice for a pokemon and Pickahus do love apples but the best food for them is Created by the pokemon breeder Brock and Treecko evolves at lvl 16. If you are going to be a pokemon breeder you must learn these things. So a gloomafig ehh ah here it is here. Wait before i give it to you would you like to name it?"

January 17th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"whel the name depends on whenther its a boy ar girl"she said and place a finger to her chin and looked up thinking"how about ocean that seems to fit both"she said

January 17th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Proffesor Pine "Ok here is your pokemon and one pokeball(white pokeball means not filled) plz add this pic to your sig to continue"

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 12:56 PM
"I chose Blingalt because I've always wanted a grass type. Treeko evolves at level 16, and the best food for Pikachu is created by Brock." I answered with confidence.

OOC:Thanks for the answers Shrty. XD

January 17th, 2005, 1:01 PM
((she cheated no fare you have to give her diferent questions))

January 17th, 2005, 1:11 PM
Lol ok i will and i have a better pic for you instead of that one it give more info

Proffesor Lipstick "Those Questions were too easy here are yours What type of pokemon do you think you are and why? What type of Pokemon Works best against Blingalt? What is your favorite pokemon character?

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 2:20 PM
um am I still allowed to join?

January 17th, 2005, 2:24 PM
ya i dont have that many peeps in here so sure

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 2:28 PM
"I think I am a Dragon type, Fire is the best type against Bingalt,And my favorite pokemon caracter is Max." I answered.

January 17th, 2005, 2:30 PM
Proffesor Lipstick: "Before I can give you your pokemon i must ask one thing what shall you name it?"

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 2:33 PM
Name: Paige
Town: Newsamson
Appearence: dark purple hair (plum) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) light purple eyes pale skin black t shirt (baggy) baggy jeans black fingerless gloves sneakers black back pack (the shoulder kind)
Quest: to be a pokemon master and a pokemon nurse

Paige runs franticly into Prof. BellSprots office. "I am here!" She said in an excited voice. She stood in front of the prof nervously.

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 2:33 PM
I thoght about that for a minute. "I'd like to name it..........Razor." I siad. "It sounds sutible for a boy or girl."

January 17th, 2005, 2:43 PM
Pro Lipstick:Ok here is your info plz add it to your sig

EDIT:paige plz start off your rp from you waking up in your town and goign to see your prof

January 17th, 2005, 2:50 PM
Sry for double post

Prof. Bellflower: "Ok Paige plz answer these questions the best you can. What is your goal in life? What pokemon type do you prefer and why? What pokemon will you choose and why?

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 2:53 PM
"um my goal in life is to be a pokemon master and to be a pokemon nurse, my favorite type is dark because it is still very mysterious and I would perfer gloomafig because water is a challenger to train but they have good personalities." Paige answered in an unsure voice.

January 17th, 2005, 2:55 PM
Prof. Bellflower:" Wow excellent answers paige you will be a great pokemon master and nurse. Before i give you your Gloomafig plz tell me if you wish to name it?"

January 17th, 2005, 2:57 PM
she smiled "thanks prof.pine"she said

Yami's Girl
January 17th, 2005, 2:57 PM
OOC:What do we do now? I don't really know.

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 3:01 PM
"um yes how bout Hydri?" Paige asked still looking nervous.

January 17th, 2005, 3:03 PM
Pro. Pine: "You Devyn must now first tell your mother that you will now venture off to become a pokemon Breeder and must leave the town on your quest to first travel the world where you see fit to go."
Choices(Go north to Idlewood, South to Blumberge, east to Summerville, or west to Dunkinham)

Pro. Lipstick: "You Emily must now first tell your mother that you will now venture off to become a pokemon Breeder and must leave the town on your quest to first travel the world where you see fit to go."
(Go north to Idlewood, South to Blumberge, east to Petelberry, or west to Mountain Village)

Pro. Bellflower:" Ah what a nice name here is your Gloomafig plz add it to your sig."

January 17th, 2005, 3:09 PM
She nodded "il travle west"she said to her self and waved good bye to prof. pine and whent back to her house and talked to her mom/
mom:hellow hunny
me:hay mom iv decided to travle west to pursue my dreem of beeing a breeder
mom:whel befor you leave take this>she handed me a black cell phone<call me when ever you get a chance ok
me:ok mom..i love you

I huged my mom and steped out side and looked west and waved good bye to my friends and headed on my way((is this ok))

January 17th, 2005, 3:23 PM
Pro. Bellflower:" Paige you are now ready to venture off to places unknown do things unheard of and become the greatest pokemon trainer of all. You will probably want to enter the pokemon league so i sugest going south to Timbertown and challenge the Gym leader there for your first badge but you will need more pokemon in order to do that.Good luck and have a joyous journey.'
(Go south to timbertown or Explore)

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 3:26 PM
OOC: I will explore
"bye Bye!!" Paige said sweetly as she walked out. She headed out to find new pokemon and explore.

January 17th, 2005, 3:30 PM
((poor paige's mom she never said bye))

January 17th, 2005, 3:33 PM
OOC:You know how many times im gonna have to change your pic in you sig its gonna be fun lol each time you get it it will be almost completely different.

IC:A wild pokemon walks up to Devyn and a. she battles it b. or she walks away.
(plz answer)

January 17th, 2005, 3:36 PM
devyn saw the pokemon and reached for ocean's poke ball and looked at the pokemon"wanna battle"she asked but it wasnt realy a question

January 17th, 2005, 5:36 PM
BATTLE:Gasduo lvl 4 vs Ocean(Devyn) lvl 3

Yami's Girl
January 18th, 2005, 6:19 PM
I nodded and headed for home. I hugged my mom and said good-bye. "I'm off to be a breeder, Mom!" And then I went out the door taking Razor's pokeball with me. "I guess I'll go to Petalberry." I said. I walked upa hill and into some grass.

January 19th, 2005, 8:50 AM
devyn looked at the pokemon and sent out ocean"ocean use tackle"she said as ocean burst from the pokeball and ruched twoard the oponent

January 19th, 2005, 7:40 PM
The pokemon was nocked back. Then the pokemon retaliated with a Peck attack hitting Ocean right on the head.

Yami's Girl
January 20th, 2005, 1:58 PM
I was still walking up the hill when I saw two boys hurting a little pokemon. I chased them off and the pokemon ran away. Darn. I thought.I really want a pokemon. I satrted up the hill again into more tall grass.

January 20th, 2005, 2:12 PM
ocean shook his head and biked his eyes and listend as his trainer told him to tackle agen

January 20th, 2005, 6:38 PM
The wild pokemon fell over not able to move from the last attack.

Yami's Girl
January 20th, 2005, 6:50 PM
OOC:I want a pokemon too!

IC:I ran into other kids on the road. They said Petalberry was three or so miles away. I had to rest now and again from going up the hill for it was very steep. The hill was a very big grassy plain where pokemon may hide. I had only gone a third of a mile and was already tiring. I'm pathetic. I thought.

Flygon trainer
January 20th, 2005, 6:58 PM
Paige, shrty, you must improve your RPing, or this thread will be closed. the rules are stickied, follow them.

January 20th, 2005, 7:58 PM
were just getting started dont worry its only the second page it will pick up for better rping and paige hasnt really said much yet

January 22nd, 2005, 9:39 AM
when she saw the pokemon couldent move she reached for her emty poeball and threw it at the weakend pokemon."come on...come on"she said coxing the pokemon to stay in the ball

January 22nd, 2005, 3:15 PM
On the third ding the pokeball stoped and grey dark. She had caught the pokemon. Mean while pynpfan reaches her destination.

Yami's Girl
January 23rd, 2005, 7:42 AM
OOC:In the roleplay my name is Emily.

IC:I had finally reached Petalberry. After going up the hill I walked to the pokemon center and rested. I laid down and woke up in the afternoon. I was that tired? I thought.

January 28th, 2005, 6:07 PM
OOC:does anyone wanna help with this about the editing of the sig things its gonna be hard work and someone else who can help with the roleplaying of all the peeps??

Yami's Girl
January 29th, 2005, 12:26 PM
This is going to slow Shrty. I'm not sure I want to be in it anymore.

February 7th, 2005, 7:12 PM
oh sry ive been really busy and i need peeps to help bing everyone and the making of the sig things and stuff im in part of so many threads and schools been hard and my hack for gba isnt going very well so im thinking that this should be over unless you guys still wanna do it???

February 19th, 2005, 11:26 AM
town:new samson
apperance:blue shirt,red pants.brown hair

February 19th, 2005, 12:04 PM
sry but this thread needs to be closed i cant keep it going im too busy