PDA

View Full Version : I'm back~

LadyFaust
May 25th, 2012, 07:25 PM
はじめまして!~
Tii-A Faust is back~
I made an account here a while back, most likely when I was finishing up high school so I haven't really been active in ages.
I've just settled into my first year of uni where I'm studying a Bachelor of Science degree and currently taking chemistry, biology, psychology and Japanese.
And here's a bit about me:

I've been a huge Pokemon fan since I was 5.
My favourite Pokemon include Dragonite, Misdreavus, Haunter, Glaceon, Spheal, Chikorita, Froslass, Hydreigon, Salamence, Jigglypuff, Altaria, Torchic, etc. to name a few and I'm also a huge Lance fangirl :P

Besides Pokemon my interests include blogging, drawing, writing, messing about with my digital camera, hanging out with friends, shopping, listening to all sorts of music, science (particularly life sciences), alternative fashion, literature, philosophy, horror/sci-fi/fantasy media, gaming, veganism and drinking tea.

Nice to meet you all, again^^

Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup
May 25th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Welcome back to PokeCommunity
I have been a pokemon fan since i was 2

LadyFaust
May 25th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Two!? Pokemon wasn't even out when I was two xD RGB hadn't even been released in Japan when I was two and RBY had only JUST come out in English when I first heard about it. #I'mOld xD

May 25th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Your not old
I started watching it really young

LadyFaust
May 25th, 2012, 07:55 PM
No hahah, I was referring to the fact that when I was two Pokemon didn't even exist xD 5 was the youngest I could have started watching it unless I lived in Japan and even then I would have had to be about 3 or 4. I'm about 19 if that puts things in perspective.

May 25th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I started to watch Indigo League repeats when i was 2 and i knew what you meant

LadyFaust
May 25th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Just noticed on your profile that you're 13, no wonder you started watching it at 2 then. You were born around the time it came out and had a heap of hype here xD

Hikamaru
May 25th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Hi LadyFaust, welcome back!

I'm one of TylerSymes' pairs.

Rules have changed so make sure you contact those with bold names.

- Hikari10, she can feel the presence of Anonymous...

LadyFaust
May 25th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Hello there, nice to meet you too :)
& I just noticed you're both from Australia. I'm from Australia too :)
Whereabouts?
I'm from Melbourne.

Hikamaru
May 25th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Hello there, nice to meet you too :)
& I just noticed you're both from Australia. I'm from Australia too :)
Whereabouts?
I'm from Melbourne.

I'm from Sydney, hey we both live in cities which hosted the Olympics.