PDA

View Full Version : Snow Storm Discussion.. and yes, we are getting 2x more!

Haruka
December 4th, 2003, 02:06 PM
Yet again, snow storms are under our way... I am getting atleast 6-8 inches of snow in total.

MoonLight
December 4th, 2003, 02:09 PM
yeah we just got hit with a big one yesterday we got like 3-4 feet of snow and were suppose to be getting more oh my O_o

Fallen Angel
December 4th, 2003, 02:14 PM
The elementery school in my town may be closed, so that means I may have off (both schools are always off at the same time, except during exams, when only the high school has half days, same with the GEPA.). I WANT SNOW! But then I can't get my Secret Santa gift for meh boyfriend (I love sayin I have a b/f XD)

Timbjerr
December 4th, 2003, 02:17 PM
snow?

I've never seen real snow in my life...I live in Houston, TX :laugh:

Haruka
December 4th, 2003, 02:20 PM
GEPA????? Thats the Standardised test that NJ Students have to take....

o_O... Well, it doesn't come intill noon so I think it's a full day or a Half day tommow.

mewthree w/armor
December 4th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Great...Snow. I actually have stuff to do tommorw and that sucks.

Kayleigh
December 4th, 2003, 06:02 PM
Really, you haven't had any snow in Houston yet? O_O; We live in Mt. Pleasant (er.. you most likely haven't heard of it, lol) and we've had some before. Funny. XD But anyways, I wish that it would snow now.. I'm so bored of leaves and dirt and grass. ._.

DragonTrainer
December 4th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I haven't had snow either.......lucky me!:P

All we have is frozen stuff, nothing more, I wish it would snow sometime here!

Timbjerr
December 4th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Whenever it snows here...it gets melted on contact with the ground...it never gets cold enough to actually snow here...

I remember a few yers back tho...we got extremely cold temperatures (here 20 degrees is unbearably low XD) and we got sleet averywhere, but it didn't snow at all >.<

DragonTrainer
December 4th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Same with me tmbjr, the most we get is hail and sleet.But darn it, I love Texas!

Here, the lowest is about 30, which is probably warm compared to some of you guys' temperatures

Haruka
December 4th, 2003, 06:20 PM
It's good... I love snow!

Timbjerr
December 4th, 2003, 06:21 PM
that's exactly why I'm moving to the Midwest region of the U.S. to go to college...it isn't as warm as Texas, but it doesn't get extemely cold...

DragonTrainer
December 4th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Cold, weather, I seriously dislike it

The only time I like it is when it snows, but where I live, snow probably won't happen anytime soon

Fallen Angel
December 4th, 2003, 08:17 PM
GEPA????? Thats the Standardised test that NJ Students have to take....

o_O... Well, it doesn't come intill noon so I think it's a full day or a Half day tommow.

I know, I live in NJ, Bergen County to be excact. Sooooooooooooooo yeah, I have to take it again, I was held back (I have to repeat 8th grade), so I have to take the EVIL test again! *kills it* Our town doesn't have a middle school so 7th and 8th graders go to the jr./sr. High School XD

A half day would be kool, but I may get sent home 'cuz I am sick, I just need to get work I missed (or rather, didn't do)

Haruka
December 4th, 2003, 08:30 PM
Well, I see..

I live in Essex County... -_-... I live in a higher class town. Well, everyone is still equal disregarding class.

Hopefully a half day... though... but please, don't let it be no school!... lol...

Fallen Angel
December 4th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I really don't want school, I have to present something IN italian..... about my family....

Fallen Angel
December 5th, 2003, 12:24 PM
NUUU!!!!! I want to at least slow up tomorrow! I was suppose to go to teh mall with friends (including meh b/f) and I REALLY wanna go *cries*

Haruka
December 5th, 2003, 12:39 PM
I had a full day.. too bad it didn't start earlier...

Luigi-San
December 5th, 2003, 07:17 PM
We've gotten snow (Buffalo, NY), but it's melted so fast! There's barely any snow in the yards of our neighborhood! My yard has teh most!

Shining Arcanine
December 6th, 2003, 08:09 AM
There is a blizzard outside. Articuno must be using Blizzard. I am sending my Arcanine and Ho-oh out articuno hunting today. :D

We have a couple inches of snow where I am. I hope to see more.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
December 6th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Here, where I live, [in an undisclosed location near Atlantic City, New Jersey], we have probably one inch of snow. It's snowing hard and wind is blowing, so I'm expecting a lot more. I hope we have no school on Monday so I have an extra day to finish homework. Plus, we have shortened spring break so we won't have a shortened summer vaca like last year because of our TEN snow days. SO we do need use of the shortened sring break!

BTW, I live in Atlantic County New Jersey

Catriona
December 6th, 2003, 11:04 AM
We've had no snow here in the midlands of England...bah, problem with this place is it's always too warm for snow, but not warm enough to actually call it warm. We get rain instead. =/

Igglybuddy
December 6th, 2003, 12:22 PM
Meh. Pansies. You guys don't know what cold IS. Temperatures of -30 degrees (-22 to the yanks) aren't too unusual over here. Oh, and we don't get off school unless it is physically impossible for you to get to school without getting hypothermia. Of course, being Calgary, we're currently enjoying the effects of the warm west winds...durn things. I WANT SNOW DAMMIT!!

Canada, eh? ...Baby.

XD

Mifuui
December 6th, 2003, 01:41 PM
Snow? I haven’t seen a single snowflake yet! ><
And I really want snow! It’s so beautiful! ;___;
It’s just cold…really cold…and it actually looks like it is spring outside O.x;;

John Denver
December 6th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Meh. Pansies. You guys don't know what cold IS. Temperatures of -30 degrees (-22 to the yanks) aren't too unusual over here. Oh, and we don't get off school unless it is physically impossible for you to get to school without getting hypothermia. Of course, being Calgary, we're currently enjoying the effects of the warm west winds...durn things. I WANT SNOW DAMMIT!!

Canada, eh? ...Baby.

XD

I totally agree with you

I live about 1 hour away from Canada.(minnesota I live in)..and 20-30 degrees to me is shorts and t-shirt weather...

Usually in the midst of winter it gets to be about -25 usually on all day. Sometimes we get a break with easier weather....

Heh, I live in hicksville to0, so it NEVER and I mean NEVER get's a snow day. I remember one day we had 5 1/2 of snow and we STILL had school...the plows here are huge so there is never any snow in the streets...but I was stuck shoveling the driveway :P

yep...cold is Minnesota

BOO ya!