PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here! Hi guys!

Joshn_90
May 26th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Hi people, I've just joined this site, but I've always been a keen pokemon player, and played all generations :) Although I have only recently bought pokemon black!

I joined this site because I would like to get the final evolution of my roggenrola as I know it's the geodude of this gen I would need to trade it then have it traded back, I would be happy to help with any trades you need to do to evolve pokemon in return :) Josh

Hikamaru
May 26th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Hi people, I've just joined this site, but I've always been a keen pokemon player, and played all generations :) Although I have only recently bought pokemon black!

I joined this site because I would like to get the final evolution of my roggenrola as I know it's the geodude of this gen I would need to trade it then have it traded back, I would be happy to help with any trades you need to do to evolve pokemon in return :) Josh

Hi Josh, you should click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161) if you can cos it's full of Trainers who want to trade their Pokemon!

I play Pokemon Black as well. Oh, and Roggenrola's final evo is Gigalith btw.

Don't forget to contact those with bold names!

- Hikari10, Don't Let Her Avatar Deceive You...

Joshn_90
May 26th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Thanks, I've had a look around the forum and everyone seems pretty nice and knowledgeable so I shouldn't have any worries trading my rogennrola when it evolves!

I am having some trouble getting my pokemon black version online though, I had this trouble with soul silver too, I had to change my security settings to WEP on my router for that and it still didn't work :( Does black not use the WPA setting? Because that's what it's set to now and it still doesn't work :(

Nevermind that actually it seems to be ok now, I have connected to the dreamworld bit ok :) So really novice question but how do you trade with people from around the world?