View Full Version : A Wild New Member Attacked!

May 26th, 2012, 2:56 PM
Hey guys

My name's Harry. But you can all call me Thad (Because Thaddius is a cool name...lol.)
I've had some experience on forums before and I'm not a noob to say. If you have any specific rules then please let me know. I'll probably be mostly active in the Role-play section, as that is one of my many loves, Role-playing. Anyway, I'm very happy to be joining your community and hopefully I'll get to talk to the majority of you at some point :).

The Wild New Member Fled...

May 26th, 2012, 3:02 PM
Welcome to the community! Have fun!

May 26th, 2012, 4:08 PM
Welcome to our community! I don't know anything else to say... that's not generic and boring... Hairy Thaddius! Ha, ha! Your new nickname... actually we don't really have nicknames here... unless their hidden... we do have over 20,000 members... meh. What a rant.
Rules... the admins in certain threads are strict. Some don't care and let you do whatever as long as your post isn't over the top: sex, overly violent, acting like a drug addict... but that's what the "Off-Topic Discussions" are for along with the news one. Check these links for the rest...

May 26th, 2012, 4:13 PM
Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Make sure to check the Rules Page before proceeding! By the way, nice Thread Title! Hope to see ya around!

May 26th, 2012, 6:16 PM
Hi Harry, welcome to our community.

So, you wanna be the ultimate roleplayer?

Click here to see loads of Roleplaying on offer! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)

Don't forget to contact those with bold names if you get lost!

- Hikari10