PDA

View Full Version : "Pokemon Trainer: Rob" would like to battle.

Pokemon Trainer: Rob
May 26th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Hey there guys, I'm not too good at introductions, but here I am! I love Pokemon, and I'm ready to learn all I can about them. I had recently gotten my first Pokemon TCG deck, and I haven't exactly gotten that down yet, but I'm on my way there! I hope one day to be really good at playing the game! But until then, I'm learning. I'm more of a 1st Gen Pokemon kinda person, but I'm still learning about the newer gens. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon! And I think Electric is my favorite type, ironic right? Haha. I love the Black and White theme song! It's pretty great! I have Pokemon Black for the DS, and Pokemon Rumble Blast for the 3DS, oh, and the Special Pikachu Edition for the GBA. Well, that's all I have for now, I hope to make alot of friends here! And learn as much about Pokemon as I can!

Hikamaru
May 26th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Hey there guys, I'm not too good at introductions, but here I am! I love Pokemon, and I'm ready to learn all I can about them. I had recently gotten my first Pokemon TCG deck, and I haven't exactly gotten that down yet, but I'm on my way there! I hope one day to be really good at playing the game! But until then, I'm learning. I'm more of a 1st Gen Pokemon kinda person, but I'm still learning about the newer gens. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon! And I think Electric is my favorite type, ironic right? Haha. I love the Black and White theme song! It's pretty great! I have Pokemon Black for the DS, and Pokemon Rumble Blast for the 3DS, oh, and the Special Pikachu Edition for the GBA. Well, that's all I have for now, I hope to make alot of friends here! And learn as much about Pokemon as I can!

Hi Rob, nice to meet you.

We have two sections dedicated to Pokemon gaming, click on these (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) links (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201) here.

Don't forget to contact any staff members!

- Hikari10, she is looking at your every move...