PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Everyone! :3

Jacinth
May 27th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Hi! I'm Jacinth, and I'm really excited to be here! I love pokemon-I have since I was in the first grade, I believe- and I thought it would be nice to have friends to talk to about my passion.
I just got out of school for summer break, and although I'm not the kind of person that sits inside all day, it's nice to have something to do.

Other than Pokemon, I play The Legend of Zelda and Minecraft, although I'm not on minecraft that often. I also like to bike ride, swim, sing, and write.

Well, I'm happy to have a forum! I think I'm going to look around a bit before I start posting.

-Jacinth

Axeliira
May 27th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Jacinth. :D

I'm quite excited to see ya here as well! ^_^ Glad to see that you just joined when you just got out for summer break. :D Perfect timing! Now you'd totally want to stick around with us during our break. PC has a ton of things for you to explore! :)

You should totally take your time to explore. I saw you post in the Adoption Center, so I'll be over there in a bit to respond to your request! :) A mentor opens doors to many worlds. :D

Anyways, Please do enjoy it here and I hope you become active here, yes? PM me if you need any help & stuff, and I hope to see ya around! ^_^

pokemonranger109
May 27th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Hi! I'm Jacinth, and I'm really excited to be here! I love pokemon-I have since I was in the first grade, I believe- and I thought it would be nice to have friends to talk to about my passion.
I just got out of school for summer break, and although I'm not the kind of person that sits inside all day, it's nice to have something to do.

Other than Pokemon, I play The Legend of Zelda and Minecraft, although I'm not on minecraft that often. I also like to bike ride, swim, sing, and write.

Well, I'm happy to have a forum! I think I'm going to look around a bit before I start posting.

-Jacinth

Hello hope you have a great tijme!!
Check my threrad at trade corner if youir into trading
check out others to also if you want start your own !!

Hikamaru
May 27th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Hi Jacinth, how's your adventure going?

I remember my first day here. I was such a noob...

I now have one of the biggest friendlists on the community.

Make sure you contact Meganium90 there or any others with bold names.

- Hikari10

Jacinth
May 27th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks alot, guys! It's good to know I'm part of such a great forum. (and, also, that I'll have something to do now every day...)