PDA

View Full Version : If Pokemon was real, who would your starter be out of all of them?

Migrating Mews
May 29th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Well, the title explained it all... Bye, bye.

J.K.

So, The choices would be:
Treecko, Mudkip, Torchic
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita
Piplup, Turtwig, Chimchar
Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott

and...

Pikachu

And say what you would do with your Pokemon...

CHOOSE WISLEY...

TheFallenUmbreon
May 29th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Treeko :) Just hope it's a serious one

Migrating Mews
May 29th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Lol. I think I would go with Bulbasaur or Pikachu. :)

Ephemeral Euphoria
May 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM
I'd go with Charmander, hard to imagine many things that are cooler to have than a rl Charizard to fly me around and destroy my enemies with all consuming fire lol.

pokemaster0823
May 29th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Chikorita for sure! I'm not sure what I would do with it. Just have it follow me around and be awesome-looking, I guess.

Migrating Mews
May 29th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Charizard used to be mine until I realized Bulbasaur is better at the gyms. I still sometimes choose Charizards

Galvanik
May 29th, 2012, 07:54 PM
I'd pick Turtwig because I think he's adorable:). I'd name him Jasper and we would play, until eventually he evolves into Torterra. At that point I basically live on his back and we roam the lands having fun and eating good food.

droomph
May 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Treecko. Just...Grovyle...fuuuuu

But really, Turtwig. Adorable and for the same reasons as ^. Because being around Grovyle all the time would ruin the magic for me.

Kyrul
May 29th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Totodile definatly. Can't resist a hyper-active crocodile.

SilentShadow
May 29th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Bulbasaur, my first starter. Then of course I would find a Sneasel the Togepi egg and raise them for DOMINATION!

Zerowing35
May 30th, 2012, 04:07 AM
Chimchar, because a fire monkey is just cool, plus when it evolves into infernape it looks similar to the monkey king.

blackmorale
May 30th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Chikorita, my favorite Pokemon, of course. I want it to be as adorable as Ash's Chikorita-turned-Bayleef. XD

Apollo
May 30th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Treecko, I guess. He was a cool starter, and it was really fun to raise him.

Migrating Mews
May 30th, 2012, 06:00 AM
New topic to spice up the thread!

Would you go in contests or become an Pokemon Master like Ash?

Frazzevous
May 30th, 2012, 06:11 AM
Cyndaquil because, well, it's Fire-type and cute. I also happen to like Quilava more than the rest of the starters' evolution.

As for the question above:
While I'll probably be both a Coordinator and a Trainer, I'd favor the former because I like making different move combinations and such. :3

Migrating Mews
May 30th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Cyndaquil because, well, it's Fire-type and cute. I also happen to like Quilava more than the rest of the starters' evolution.

As for the question above:
While I'll probably be both a Coordinator and a Trainer, I'd favor the former because I like making different move combinations and such. :3
Nice decision. :)

And thank you all for the reply's to this thread so far. :)

Oryx
May 30th, 2012, 06:28 AM
If you want a new question, you should just make a new thread :P

Migrating Mews
May 30th, 2012, 07:15 PM
If you want a new question, you should just make a new thread :P
yea, but its an add on question to an question. an way to spice up the thread

Mr Cat Dog
May 31st, 2012, 08:21 AM
I'd go with Charmander, hard to imagine many things that are cooler to have than a rl Charizard to fly me around and destroy my enemies with all consuming fire lol.
This pretty much sums it up. I can't imagine anything cooler than flying around on a fire-breathing dragon. Plus, Charmander's pretty cute as well! :D

WasSollDas
May 31st, 2012, 11:26 AM
First I thought of Charmander. Then thought that I can't raise it when it becomes Charizard, the big-ass dragon.
Second choice was Bulbasaur. But then, I don't really like bulbasaur that much (srry all you bulbasaur fans ;))
So, my final choice is Squirtle. It's cute, water attacks are mostly harmless, and it's relatively normal in size when I leave it as a wartortle.

EarthWolfblade
May 31st, 2012, 12:24 PM
Bulbasaur.

Not because it could be my own personal drug dealer or anything...nah...

Cosmotone8
May 31st, 2012, 12:38 PM
Piplup for sure. It is so adorable, but when it evolves it gets so bad ***. Plus, who doesn't want to Surf on an Empoleon?

Mooseqwert-Pokemaster
May 31st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Definately Torchic... its chest is so warm.......

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 31st, 2012, 01:54 PM
My top 3 are Charmander, Cyndaquil and Treecko... it's hard to pick...

Hmm, I think I'd go with Treecko cause he was the first starter I felt a really close bond with... he broke my link with always using fire starters (which is saying something, believe me!!) and opened my eyes to the grass type a lot more but I still love the other two :)

I'd definitely become a poké master but I'd probably enter into contests with my other pokémon :)

Little Oshawott
June 1st, 2012, 01:30 AM
I would go for the cute, adorable, lovable,attention loving little Oshawott. I would give it cuddles all the time.

Google2.0
June 1st, 2012, 01:44 AM
Bulbasaur all the way.
My favorite starter.

Plusleminun
June 1st, 2012, 03:03 AM
I'd pick Charmander and not evolve it, because it's an awesome cute and cool dragon as it is. We would grill some marshmallows on the flame on it's tail. :)

Cid
June 1st, 2012, 05:07 AM
Squirtle all the way! Not only is it my favourite Pokémon, but I believe it can be pretty useful in real life.
As a Squirtle, I'll probably be friends with it way more than any other pet I've ever had, haha. I'd take it everywhere and just have watery fun, maybe tend plants, douse out any flame I need and just live happily. And it doesn't end there. Having it evolve into Blastoise would be really cool, because I could just climb on its back and surf the seas.

Plus, as cool as it may sound, having a Fire-type around instead would be pretty dangerous.

Ink Heart
June 1st, 2012, 06:00 AM
Chimchar. :3 It can be cool having a fire monkey around. And when it evolves into Infernape... Awesomeness. :D It can help me with.. unfinished businesses. >)

pilyongprinxipe
June 1st, 2012, 06:07 AM
PIPLUP..cutest for me and I think it is funny to be with.. :))

Brendino
June 12th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Even though I don't usually go with them in the games, I would pick one of the Water-type starters, since they'd probably have the potential to be the least destructive. Looking at the 5 choices, I would probably start off with Piplup, since I've always liked penguins, and Empoleon is one of my favorite final evolutions of starters.

Lt. Col. Fantastic
June 21st, 2012, 03:50 PM
Pikachu, and I'd go for a pokemon master. If that didn't work out, I'd be a breeder so I can have lots of pokemon, or a gym leader/elite 4 member, so I can troll with my ghost pokemon.

Mentalii
June 24th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Totodile. It is and will always be my favourite starter ever. And I love Feraligatr. I know it's scaring, and isn't the strongest water starter, but I don't know why, I just love it (maybe because of all the good memories of my Silver version).

Atomic Pirate
June 27th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Charmander. You can't beat flying through the sky on a Charizard, and it's pure firepower is also appreciated.

Aureol
June 27th, 2012, 07:09 PM
If Pokémon were real... I'd go for Venusaur. I could ride it (granted, I could walk faster), it has Sleep Powder to help me go to sleep, it's beautiful (in a manner of speaking)...

Charizard would be neat to fly with, but too "hot"-headed :) Then the others aren't big enough/I wouldn't want to ride on.

Wait, others brought up good points... I wouldn't have to evolve it! Maybe Ivysaur still... Chimchar is cute, but I don't like monkeys. Charmander seems lovable, as does Squirtle. Piplup, and Chikorita would be good too. Oo, Meganium! Ehem... that sounded flamboyant :) Probably Chikorita though, it's adorable!

katiedawn121
June 30th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Narrowing it down for myself, one for each region: Squirtle, Chikorita,
Torchic, Piplup, Tepig.

Now, one of my favorite types is Water ... so it would have to be either
Squirtle or Piplup.

Everytime I think of Piplup, I think of Dawn's Piplup, and I have to say ..
not a fan. :(

SQUIRTLE! <3

Then again ... I really like all of Chikorita's evolutions. CHIKORITA!

Olli
June 30th, 2012, 01:46 PM
mud kip mud kip mud kip

I would probably have to go with Totodile, no matter how much I like any of the others as actual Pokémon. Totodile just appears to be such a lively Pokémon, and one you'd have a great experience with. And even with that, Feraligatr is still a pretty strong Pokémon, so even if I was to use it in battle, I don't think I would be diasppointed.

KyokuseiXRyusei
June 30th, 2012, 02:07 PM
My starter would be Oshawott, no doubt! Water-Types aren't my favorite, but he is just so cuddly and adorable! :3

Mango Dolphin
June 30th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Kyokusei, your icon and signature is creepy.

Now back to the main subject. The starter I would want is... Latios or Latias, courtesy of dreams. Snivy. I got him for Pokemon Black, and I want him as a girl so we can adventure the world together, flying on a Latios. :3

smurf
July 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
I would pick treecko or chimcar two of my favorite pokemon are infernape an sceptile

Itcheeee
July 2nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
I love many starters, it's hard to pick. I'd say Squirtle. I'd probably get a new starter from each region, or get all 3(4...or 5 in Kanto?) and love them all :3 Ash got atleast one starter each time he went to a new region, I'd think it would be more like you get one from the Professor, and find the others later wild. And the second question, I'd be a trainer but maybe do a contest.

Zephele
July 2nd, 2012, 04:46 PM
I'd probably pick Totodile. I think it looks really cute, and seems so energetic and fun to have around in my team. Its evolutions, particularly Feraligatr, also look incredibly fierce and are pretty potent in battle.

botanicas
July 2nd, 2012, 05:28 PM
OSHAWATT! but I think mainly because Samurott is bad ass, oshawatt just happens to be a cute starter with a decent learnset.

droomph
July 2nd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Either Treecko or Oshawott. Maybe Turtwig or Cyndaquil <3

Treecko - YES GROVYLE. YOU KNOW WHY I LOVE GROVYLE

Oshawott - Hikari knows and you should know too :)

Turtwig - He is cute, and Twiggy's drawing only emphasizes that point. And also, Ash's Grotle makes me squee as well ^^

Cyndaquil - This is...:O

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
July 2nd, 2012, 08:50 PM
I would have to go with one of the Hoenn starters seeing how their my favorites.
Based on their final forms
Blaziken- it can serve as a body guard and intimidate any bullies.
Swampert- It'll be like having one's own personal ski jet.
Sceptile- It can help guide me though the jungle...
I have to go with either Torchic or Mudkip.

The Legend of Zorra
July 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Charmander all the way. Snivy's a close second, but I can't picture myself picking anyone but the original Fire starter (pun intended). <3 Flying. Fighting. Cooking. And I could sleep next to her and use her stomach as a warm pillow.

Sodom
July 5th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Charmander, most definitely. I've always loved the Fire types the best (except for Tepig which is absolutely useless) and out of the Fire types, Charmander and its evolutions are my favourites and probably the most powerful and useful (since Charizard can fly). Who wouldn't want a fire-breathing dragon?

If not Charmander, then I'd go for Cyndaquil or failing that, Bulbasaur or Chikorita :P

Tamaska
July 6th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Oshawott by far. Gotta love Samurai Otters.

DaEpicTrainer
July 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Charmander ofcourse.I would travel all the regions like Ash but i wouldn't join every single tournament and fight every trainer i see lol.

diab_low
July 7th, 2012, 05:46 AM
cyndaquil its evolutionary forms are my favourite of all starters

Retro Gamer'93
July 16th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Squirtle, just because when it evolves into Blastoise I could ride on the top of its shell and we would go everywhere. Blastoise is freaking huge and massively powerful. To the other question, I would be a trainer for a few years, then a Pokemon Researcher.

zid_sen
July 17th, 2012, 01:05 AM
I will pick Snivy.
It's so something! And it cry was really good too

MirandaxPikachu
July 19th, 2012, 04:13 AM
Easy, Pikachu! :D
Not just because it's cute, but also because it's my favorite Pokémon EVER!
I loved Pokémon Yellow ( See Sign. ;D )

http://th1086.photobucket.com/albums/j459/igniz92/Animated%20GIFS/th_tumblr_lfszl6Swre1qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Hikamaru
July 20th, 2012, 10:44 PM
If I were a Trainer irl, my starter would be... OSHAWOTT!

http://i2.pixiv.net/img108/img/pikapikaa8/28577072_m.jpg

Yeah, I'd hug him... and he is my mascot.

Nolafus
July 21st, 2012, 08:41 PM
I would go with Snivy. I like serperior and it was my first starter. I would become a master, or at least a gym leader (grass of course).

Tetrakeet
July 21st, 2012, 08:56 PM
Let's see..

*Googles all the names*

The Piplup, definitely. It's the cutest starter in my opinion. :) I remember seeing it in the Dream World on the Wailord level, but never knew its name! Yes, I would definitely pick the Piplup. :D

C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f
July 21st, 2012, 11:03 PM
Mudkip. It's one of my favs and I would like my Swampert to help me cross the sea as well as pass those dirty swamps. I might hop on its back and tell t to cause an earthquake when I'm feeling evil... :badsmile: xD

Peitharchia
July 22nd, 2012, 06:26 AM
If Pokémon was real, then I'd pick Bulbasaur as my starter. It's the cutest starter Pokémon, in my opinion. Also, it would be pretty cool to have a huge Pokémon like Venusaur following you around.

Original_Blastoise
July 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Squirtle. Assuming I was in Pallet town, I would start my adventure. Raise my Squirtle to a Blastoise. Become the league champion and start over in the next region. Sept I still keep my Blastoise.

pokemonpal7
July 27th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Treecko. Because it's bad-ass.

oshawottlover13
August 3rd, 2012, 12:35 PM
MUDKIP!!!!!!!! i love mudkip plus he can surf me around to places and in the summer he can cool me off with water gun

GolurkIsDaBomb
August 3rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
I would choose chimchar because chimps are incredibly cute, and fire pokemon would be some of the coolest in real life - because they're on fire!

Also, my chimp pal and I would have so much fun getting into trouble asdfghjkl! :D

ShinyUmbreon189
August 3rd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Hmm... This one is actually hard because there are 15 starters as of now. But I have chosen my Pokemon and that Pokemon is Chikorita. Reason why I picked Chikorita is because she is very underrated and I'd wanna prove people that Chikorita can be a good starter. I have used Chikorita in SoulSilver and she did miracles for me. For some reason the grass starters are always over looked and never used. But, Mudkip is a close second.

s0nido
August 3rd, 2012, 02:32 PM
Totodile!
It was my first starter ever, so obviously I'd chose it if Pokemon were real. :3

Tater Tot
August 3rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Torchic. Even though I would love to pick Snivy its too hard to train. XD

psyanic
August 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
I'm split between Mudkip and Cyndaquil. I kind of think that they're easy to train, while being different Pokemon. Mudkip seems more dimwitted, meaning less intelligent and more about brawn, while Cyndaquil... Well, it's warm and cuddly.

Saturated Hue
August 7th, 2012, 07:47 AM
CHIKORITA CHIKORITA CHIKORITA

It's the cutest thing ever. Bayleef and Meganium are pretty ugly though so I'm never evolving it. <3

KululuCraze
September 6th, 2012, 07:52 AM
I'd have to pick two~
Well, personally, ever since I've played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I've fallen in love with Grovyle, so I would have to pick Treecko. However, every time I start over my SoulSilver game, I always pick Cyndaquil because it's the strongest and and my personal favorite. I can't decide between the two of them.

Cosmotone8
September 7th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Gotta go with Piplup, beating out Treecko by a thin margin. There evos, after all, my two faves out of the whole Pokemon world.

Patchisou Yutohru
September 9th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Pikachu, because choosing from the basic starters are way too hard. Choosing Pikachu would kind of be a copout for me, and it seems like something I would most likely do in that high-pressure situation.

BilbaoTrainer
September 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM
If pokemon was real, I would choice Mudkip, because is funny and water type, and he evolves into Swampert, maybe the best starter water type

windy_leo
September 13th, 2012, 07:05 AM
I'd pick mudkip~
He's water-type pokemon and always my starter in hoenn

Squirrel
September 20th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Sandshrew This is a really hard choice, why do you people do this to me! ;;

I like the majority of the starter Pokémon but I don't like most of their evolutions, so it's a hard choice. If I could have one that didn't evolve I'd choose Treecko because it's very cool and I love Grass types, or Tepig because it's insanely cute and it'd be a lot of fun to play with. If they had to evolve though... I guess I'd choose Cyndaquil since Typhlosion is a pretty cool Pokémon :p

Rambagos
September 20th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Hard choice >_<
What do you guys prefer like, Totodile or Turtwig? If I choose Totodile, it should has playfull and funny nature like Ash's Totodile. But if not, I will choose Turtwig. I doesn't care about what will its nature. It depends on Turtwig appearence. Imo, Turtwig is adorable, after all he is my starter Pokèmon in Diamond. Well, I think I know which one I will choose.
#thrown Totodile
I CHOOSE TURTWIG!!!

Lilith
September 20th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Although I'd like to fly around on a Charizard, I would love to be able to explore the sea with my trusty Blastoise. It's tough and big and my squishy turtle. He will keep me safe. :D