PDA

View Full Version : Tru Eagle

Tru Eagle
June 1st, 2012, 11:56 AM
Hey whats up, This is Tru Eagle, Pokemon Gamer.

I do videos on the youtubes. And I'm kind of a big deal haha. Really interested in all the hacks you guys are throwing up of Pokemon games. TTarantox inadvertently sent me here. I'd be happy to do videos for any and all Pokemon games really. It's kind of what I do.

But before I ramble (too late) I'm glad to be a part of the forums. So whatsup?

Sterling
June 1st, 2012, 12:42 PM
Hey there, Pokemon Gamer. :) I'm also a gamer myself....well technically almost everyone here. ^_^ Welcome aboard. Yep, PC has some amazing hacks here, and some are quite amazing :D Download a couple, and play some if you like. There's also a few in progress so you can just test them out. This and more at the Emulation section of the forums. :D

Also, since you like to do YT videos of Pokemon Games, we have a Let's Play section here. Post your YT videos there, and get some feedback on them. :D We'd love to see your stuff. :)

I'm glad to see ya here, actually! Have a great time here and I guess I'll see ya around? PM me if you have any questions or concerns, okay? Have fuuuun :D

Tru Eagle
June 1st, 2012, 01:13 PM
Thanks bruh, plan on seeing me around a lot. I've been told this is the PREMIERE pokemon site.