• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

its fresh! its new! it's muireannmints

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
Hi there, I'm not really new to Pokemon, but I'm new to forums. I understand the general concept, but I'm not overly sure about them yet. Also, I just started playing the new generation of Pokemon (black is what I picked first), and I'm kind of just getting into online play. I wasn't really that much into it in Pearl and Diamond and stuff, but now that I've started black, I'm a little more intrigued.

Two things I'm hoping to get into are trading and battling, although I find the idea of rasing my pokemon up to level 100 a little intimidating since I'm not even to the elite four yet...

I've been googling a lot of my questions lately, so I hope being on a fourm will help me more than google has.

I hope to be active, and interact with you all!
xoxo - muireann

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh, a trader and a battler! Yay! Welcome aboard to PC! Don't worry about the forums. We don't bite. We members here are really amazing, and we loooove members like you. Glad to see you joined us. :) We have both the Trade Corner and the Competitive Battling Center if you would like to do both of these things. Trade with other members, and battle with others either by wifi or by Pokemon Online. Yep, we have both methods! :) Also, you make great friends that way. PC has the most amazing members here, so you'd be fine :)

Anyways, I hope you have a great time here, and have fun trading and battling! You can always PM me if you need help with some things okay! :)

Back