PDA

View Full Version : Brace Yourself for ARmasterMind! the new nooby!

ARmasterMind
June 3rd, 2012, 12:11 AM
:cheeky: Ok so I'm not only new here but I'm also pretty new to the whole forum thing so If I make some mistakes. try and go easy on me for em :3

I grew up with Pokemon games and the first gen Anime, the first Pokemon game being Pokemon Yellow! my all time favorite one being Pokemon Crystal..how I could like it over yellow? Idk lol Im also known for being a bit of a jokester but dont mistake me for a troll ^_^

Hope to make lots of friends here. cheers!

Hikamaru
June 3rd, 2012, 12:20 AM
Hi ARmasterMind.

I am Hikari.

I love to have an occasional laugh too in the Other Trivia section.

Some call me a Memetic Goddess due to my love for memes.

So, you should try out the Other Trivia (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43) section if you want to have a laugh. There's loads of funny posts...

The Pokemon Gaming sections are worth seeing, especially our coverage of Black & White 2!

Don't forget to contact a staff member if you have issues.

- Hikari10, Chasergate

ARmasterMind
June 3rd, 2012, 12:33 AM
A Memetic Goddess huh? Thats funny as I to love Memes...I have a wall of meme faces but thats a story for another day. The world is not ready for the scary land of nerdome known as my room xD I'll check that out.

revere
June 3rd, 2012, 01:36 AM
Hello there ARmasterMind, welcome to PC.

If you are new to forums, I can gladly help you around it.

If you love Crystal, we have a 'Metal Generation' forum for you to chat bout Crystal.

If you wanna chat, you can always VM me. Remember to read the rules & follow 'em & make new friends.

See ya.