PDA

View Full Version : Your Idea of fun?

The Fallen
January 17th, 2005, 10:35 AM
What's your idea of fun?Mine is Baseketball,best sport ever.

MegaDitto
January 17th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Mine is staying alone and going on the internet.Shoul'dnt this be in Enterainment.

Sassydoll76
January 17th, 2005, 10:40 AM
mine is partying , goin out with friends , and goin 2 the movies with my bf

[Technya]
January 17th, 2005, 11:26 AM
My idea of fun would be alone, listening to music and reading or perhaps going out at night and hanging out with friends drinking or whatever.

Pokemaster10000
January 17th, 2005, 12:08 PM
What's your idea of fun?Mine is Baseketball,best sport ever.

Alright, I'm with you XD

Mine would also be basketball, it's funny when you play it with yar friends) along with talking to my friends on MSN (something I do everyday for a looooong time XD) and playing video games.

Kimi-Kaizer
January 17th, 2005, 12:11 PM
my idea of fun is basically listening to my music and laughing with my friends on MSN and in IRC thats lots of fun for me because its how like to spend time with all of my really good friends

NiNGi
January 17th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Competition! That's all. >=)

B-Baller
January 17th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Playing TCGs with anyone. Either my brother or my friends. Oh, and going to the Internet.

Pincushion
January 17th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Hmm, Going on the internet mostly, I like traning animals, and photogrohpy, I also like drawing pictures..And stuffs!

Mr Cat Dog
January 17th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Going on the internet, hanging out with friends, and going climbing. Plain and simple. I'm doing 2/3 of them now (via MSN counts as haning out XD).

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Well, I love fun! (Who doesn't? -.-) So I have a perfect day in mind.

A day in which all my friends and family members hang out to play games and sports; making the best fun out of the ordinary; having the time of their lives with our loved ones. Oh, maybe catch a movie, shopping, and roller coaster riding! ^_~

Sassydoll76
January 17th, 2005, 02:02 PM
^thats just like mine exept not :D

Mari
January 17th, 2005, 02:26 PM
~Playing sports with my family and friends and just being around them is fun.
And helping others is what I consider as fun. =3

Arcanine
January 17th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Well my idea of fun is.
Getting on PC.
Watching Claymation movies.
Playing video games.
Tossing rocks in water (that just didn't sound right XD).

~Ozy~
January 17th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Anything that's not an incarnation of anti-fun. For me, though, the list tops out with:

-Video games
-RPing
-Friends
-A good meal
-Martial arts
-Reading

Timbjerr
January 17th, 2005, 04:07 PM
hanging out with friends, gambling, playing video games, going on the Internet, making random sketches of characters from my soon-to-be-webcomic (at least, once I can afford a domain. XD)

pretty much it. XD

Shana
January 17th, 2005, 04:40 PM
My idea of fun is hanging out with friends and listening to music. ^^

AngelWolfie
January 17th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Tubing, soccer, a cruise, shopping (for video games! ^_^), roleplaying, and drawing.

Usagii
January 17th, 2005, 06:18 PM
My idea of fun would be going outside and play baseball, tennis, soccer and badminton, hearing music, watching animes and *thinks* Oh Yeah going on the
internet ^________^

Stripes
January 17th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Although I am very athletic and all, I get a real kick of winning tcg tournaments.

Kayleigh
January 17th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Ooh, there are several things...

Drawing - I do it a lot; I just never seem to get bored when I'm drawing!

Spending time with animals - I adore them, and I love being around them. My future job will definitely involve working with animals, because then I'd never feel like I was going to work! And even once I'm married and stay at home, I still want to have pets.

Spending time with my family and friends - They're all so fun to be around--I never get bored with them!

Going outside - I love being outside in nature, and I go on a lot of walks... It's so nice!

Shopping - I love to do it when I have money to spend, lol. $_$

Going online, watching movies, and playing video games - I enjoy going online because all of my friends here are really special to me, and it's so fun to talk to them. Watching movies is especially fun with my family members and friends, and even though I'm not a video game fanatic, there are still some certain games that I love to play!

Going on vacations/trips - It's so fun to go places with my family! They always make it great.

Miyu-chan
January 17th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Fun? xD; Well... there's watching movies I absolute love to watch movies. =3 And going on the internet of course! There's just so many things to do... Oh, and also... Reading. I just love to read, especially fantasy/sci-fi/novels/fanfiction/manga. I also like to shop, my eyes just light up when there's a sale. x.x; There's lots of things really, I just hardly ever seem to get bored. xD;

Kyosuke
January 17th, 2005, 07:26 PM
My idea of fun is watching grass grow, can't get enough of that grass XD.

But my real, idea is going on the Internet, PC, basketball, computers, music and videogames.

Sawyer
January 17th, 2005, 08:03 PM
uhh... fun? i hardly ever have 'fun'. mostly, i'm depressed, so fun would be like... happy fun... so, no fun for me.

Kylie-chan
January 18th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Mine is staying alone and going on the internet.Shoul'dnt this be in Enterainment.
In some ways we are very alike, MegaDitto. ^^ Nah it belongs here.

I live here alone and on the internet. XD Here in my bedroom.

And AC, your answer is like mine. I think staying alone just satisfies me and being on the net is what I depend on. I don't feel any particular emotion about it. I am a very depressed person. =/

Demonic Angel
January 18th, 2005, 10:16 PM
A lot like DP's answer...just being alone and on the net, listening to some music and doing stuff on Photoshop. It's not exactly fun to me but it's not...not fun. If y'know what I mean. o.O