View Full Version : hello everyone!=)

June 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM
My name(actually my nickname)'s mapsal313.I'm a 16 year old boy from Greece.
I've loved pokemon since I was little, and I still love them. I have played Pkemon Pearl, Platinum, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Sky, Ranger, Ranger 2, Ranger 3, SoulSilver, LeafGreen and Emerald.My favorite pokemon is Staraptor.
I also have seen the first 10 seasons of the anime and I have read the first 300 chapters of the manga.
Nice to meet you!

June 6th, 2012, 1:40 PM
Hi Mapsal313.

How are you enjoying the forum so far?

So, you've played every generation except the 5th Generation? You should get Black or White, they are great games. And since Black 2 and White 2 are on the way, now's a good time to learn about the 5th Generation!

I happen to be a fan of the 5th Generation, since some of my fave characters were introduced there (Cheren FTW!) not to mention I LIEK OSHAWOTTZ.

I'm also a fan of memes, comedy and trivia. Some call me "PC's Princess of Trivia".

You also read the manga? How are you enjoying that?

And you've watched Seasons 1-10 of the anime. There are still 5 more seasons you should watch.

Anyway, you should head to the Pokemon Gaming sections since that might get you covered. You can head to the Adoption Center where our NU/W moderator duo will assign a user to take you on a tour in a particular section of your choice.

If you have any questions, direct them to the staff. I'm also free for a chat, so VM me if you like!

- Hikari10