• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
hi my name is syafiq and im not new here i sing up about 2-3 months ago
by the way how do i post hacks???

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
To answer your question, All hacks are posted in the Emulation section. If that's what you're intending to do. On some occasions, you may have to wait till you have 15 posts or be active for a month or so if you want to post/share a project you may have, as well as three months active if you plan to create a team. All things Emulation and ROM Hacking can be found inside that section I just linked you, and you'll be alright!

Also, welcome! Since this is your first post here, you're still considered as a new member so you're pretty much okay! :) Any other questions you can always send me a PM. I'm always available. :3 I hope to see ya around and have fun around the forums, yes? :3

Back