PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] [Druddigon] VS Bouffalant

Kaori
June 11th, 2012, 09:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Lnb23.png

http://i.imgur.com/5WtWy.png

Alpha King
June 11th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Druddigon is a boss. Bouffalant is pretty cool too but I just always had a thing for the lego dragon monster.

shnen
June 11th, 2012, 09:54 AM
252Atk Choice Band Mold Breaker Druddigon (+Atk) Superpower vs 4HP/0Def Bouffalant (Neutral): 127% - 150% (424 - 500 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.
252Atk Choice Band Bouffalant (+Atk) Head Charge vs 252HP/0Def Druddigon (Neutral): 87% - 103% (313 - 370 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO. 21% chance to OHKO.
gg GG

Blue
June 11th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Definitely a hard one to choose between, I'm really fond of these two Pokémon with their appearance, stats, typing etc. If I had to choose one I'd go for Bouffalant, as much as I like both of them I think I'd enjoy training Bouffalant more than Druddigon.

LapLace1500
June 11th, 2012, 10:39 AM
I raised a Druffigon and a Bouffalant in White. But, when it came to choosing which one was more fun to raise, I'd say Druddigon.

druzy
June 11th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Bouffalant. It's so annoying to defeat. Druddigon's nice and all, but Bouffalant's strength, which seems to always trump at least one of my Pokes wins. Buffalo all the way.

PhantomTwilight
June 11th, 2012, 11:04 AM
I raised a Druddigon in White, and destroyed lots of Pokemon with it. Some thanks to it's 'Rough Skin' ability.

Bouffalant has nothing but physical attacks, so a Pokemon like him would be massively affected every time he attacks.

Plus Druddigon is pretty powerful on its own.

Altairis
June 11th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I like Druddigon's appearance more that Bouffalant's, so I'll just go with him.

Plusleminun
June 11th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Easiest poll ever! Druddigon is an awesome cool dragon so he wins ^^

Atomic Pirate
June 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Bouffalant is cool, and it has a freaking afro! Druddigon is just a prime example of Pokemon looking more like Digimon these days.

Actor
June 11th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Druddigon doesn't feel unessesary unlike Buffalaunt which feels like a rehash of Tarous. I also like how Druddigon doesn't feel as god-modded as almost all other dragon types. He's just a ordinary wyvern-like Pokemon.

Illuminaughty
June 11th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I am surprised Bouffalant is not winning!

I prefer the design and battling ability of Boufallant.

vaporeon7
June 11th, 2012, 01:51 PM
I don't particularly like either of them. Neither of their designs appeal to me, but I chose Druddigon because I like its colour scheme more.

Overlord Drakow
June 11th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Druddigon cause he's a dragon.

Hikamaru
June 11th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I picked Bouffalant this time cos it has good abilities and even a signature move. Yay for hard-hitting STAB Head Charges!

Druddigon is way too ugly for me.

giradialkia
June 11th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Visually, I think both of these Pokemon are pretty 'meh' (but I do like Bouffalant's afro :3). In terms of use in battle, however, I've only ever used a Druddigon, and so I'm voting for that, because I remember being surprised and satisfied how good it seemed to be. Although I really, really don't like how it looks xD

Forever
June 11th, 2012, 06:24 PM
If Druddigon wins I quit PC, srs. Well, probably not serious but that's how much I dislike it! I once had s nightmare about it and it's my least favourite Pokemon idk I've never used either but Druddigon's design is terrible and yeah :(

PlatinumDude
June 11th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Druddigon is ugly, IMO. Bouffalant gets the cool factor for me because of its huge afro.

Absol
June 11th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Druddigon because Dragon types are my favorite. :) I don't really like the design though when compared to other dragon type Pokemon but Druddigon is still better than Bouffalant in both design and battle.

Kenshin5
June 11th, 2012, 07:24 PM
If Druddigon wins I quit PC, srs. Well, probably not serious but that's how much I dislike it! I once had s nightmare about it and it's my least favourite Pokemon idk I've never used either but Druddigon's design is terrible and yeah :(
Didn't you have a Druddigon theme a couple months ago though :\?

Between the two I got more use out of Druddigon. The design seems more original as I don't believe we have a Gargoyle based pokemon. And I prefer Dragon typing to Normal. So altogether Druddigon is overall more appealing to me.

Charicific
June 11th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I am usually fond of dragon pokemons and always stay away from pure normal types. Weird enough, I am kind of leaning toward Bouffalant here. Druddigon is cool, but I can find many other better dragon types that does his job (Haxorus).
As for Bouffalant, even though he didn't strike my design rating till 10, I am still impressed by his bulk, I find it quite useful. I remember using one, and it was quite good. It's against my instinct but....I'll vote for him, Bouffalant.

Forever
June 12th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Didn't you have a Druddigon theme a couple months ago though :\?

Well yes, but it was kinda like Hikari10's assange themes. Having a theme of something you hate makes total sense imo ;;

Oh right, I also like Bouffalant because of Head Charge, like really, Druddigon doesn't get anything awesome like that. :x

Hikamaru
June 12th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Well yes, but it was kinda like Hikari10's assange themes. Having a theme of something you hate makes total sense imo ;;

Oh right, I also like Bouffalant because of Head Charge, like really, Druddigon doesn't get anything awesome like that. :x

How funny you mention that infamous theme of mine, it actually got me sudden popularity in Other Trivia.

Back on topic, I like Bouffalant cos of its hard-hitting Head Charge not to mention it has useful abilities. Druddigon's Sheer Force was nice and I did get Sheer Force on my own Druddigon, sadly he had a hindering nature.

My Bouffalant has a neutral nature and she got Reckless for her ability, she did well but I often had to heal her cos of the increased recoil damage. At least Bouffalant can be good if trained right.

Nica, I'm on your side for this one.

Mr Cat Dog
June 12th, 2012, 04:08 AM
Die, Druddigon, die! Fugly-ass dragon who's too slow for its own good and needs a facelift more than it needs a speed boost. Everything about it is just so bleh! It's honestly one of my least favourite Unova critters, so even if it was up against something like Maractus, it'd still lose in a heartbeat. But it does help that Boufflant at least looks cool - with its afro! - despite being a Tauros knock-off. Boufflant (and, well, anything else) >>>> Druddigon.

Pikatroll
June 14th, 2012, 02:58 AM
@ Above. Agreed. Afro Tauros, yo. Both lack speed, but if you compare the three non legendary Pokemon, ( Axew Family Line, Deino Family Line and Druddigon itself ), he puts himself to shame being the weakest at whatsoever level. Saddening to say this to all Druddigon fans, if you give Tauros the chance to be part of your team for the Elite Four standard, it's much better than Druddigon. I myself has beaten the game and that no good Dragon Type will just pull your team down.

8bitSilence
June 14th, 2012, 02:39 PM
I really don't like Druddigon's color scheme. Why is its head red while its body is blue(ish)? Maybe if it had a better color palette I would appreciate it more, but I'm going with Bouffalant for now. I love its afro lol. :)

Mentalii
June 15th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Druddigon. At least it's pretty strong. However I regret it hasn't any evolution, pre-evolution. Its design is special, I don't really like the colour scheme. Well, but there is way worse in the 5th gen, so I won't criticize it too much.
And concerning Bouffalant, it's a pain to take down. Really. But, anyway it's not useful in all that concerns strategy and so on. Moreover, I was sure it was from the Tauros family, and really disappointed to know that actually it isn't... What a pity. This is what I blame in the 5G, the complete lack of pre-evolutions, evolutions of former Pokémon. Some of them really needed one.

Ninjagon
June 15th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Druddigon. I used it in my team in my first play of white so i think don't badly of it. It was the MVP in my match with Marshal and saved my team from being sweeped by his Mineshao. Bouffalant has a weird name, and iwas absolutey certain that Tauros evo'd into him like Luvdisc should have evo'd into Alomomola. Big letdown there.

Gulpin
June 15th, 2012, 02:06 PM
My vote would have to go to Druddigon. Though I'm not really a big fan of it, I like how it is different from other Pokemon similar to it, unlike how Bouffalant and Tauros are very similar. Plus, I'm not the biggest fan of afro's either d.d

Flameheart7
June 16th, 2012, 06:17 AM
I vote for Bouffalant. I really don't care for either of the two, but Bouffalant is cooler than the blockey look of Druddigen.

Ephemeral Euphoria
June 16th, 2012, 10:01 AM
I'd go for Afrobull since Druddigon is rather generic in general if you ask me and at the very least that afro is rather classy especially when on a bull and all lol.

Serperior#1
June 16th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Druddigan because dragons are the strongest. bouffalant is merly a normal type.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Hikamaru
June 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I think I can say that Druddigon has won the poll. :(

Guess the reason my team lost was due to the major preference for Dragons.

Well, I hope I'll win the next one.

Forever
June 17th, 2012, 01:15 AM
I think I can say that Druddigon has won the poll. :(

Guess the reason my team lost was due to the major preference for Dragons.

Well, I hope I'll win the next one.

Sadly it basically has! I think in the future, when weekly polls are over, the person with the most "correct" votes (aka whatever wins) maybe should get an emblem or something. I mean it'd be pretty pointless, but it'd inspire people to vote who haven't voted for a while. Though that might inspire people to just vote with whatever's winning and not their choice. idk yet, I'll think about it.

Either way, unstickying since the unfortunate event has happened of CRIMGAN practically winning. New poll will be up soon THOUGH KEEP VOTING BECAUSE IT'S CLOSE AND THIS WEEK ISN'T YET OVER. n_n

Hikamaru
June 17th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Sadly it basically has! I think in the future, when weekly polls are over, the person with the most "correct" votes (aka whatever wins) maybe should get an emblem or something. I mean it'd be pretty pointless, but it'd inspire people to vote who haven't voted for a while. Though that might inspire people to just vote with whatever's winning and not their choice. idk yet, I'll think about it.

Either way, unstickying since the unfortunate event has happened of CRIMGAN practically winning. New poll will be up soon THOUGH KEEP VOTING BECAUSE IT'S CLOSE AND THIS WEEK ISN'T YET OVER. n_n

Yes, an emblem would be a way to make it more interesting.

I really didn't like Druddigon winning, it looks ugly. Guess it was because of the whole Dragon over Normal thing.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
June 17th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I have a soft spot for Druddigon :)

It's tough cause I actually do like Bouffalant, so this has been the closest poll for me :)

Vandesdelca
June 20th, 2012, 08:33 AM
I like Boufallant better because he gets a cool exclusive move. Reckless and Sap Sipper are great abilities. I like Boufallant because he seems to have a better movepool than Drudiggen.

I also like Boufallant better because I have a soft spot for normal types.