PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] For how long did you play Pokémon B/W?

Bofahad
June 13th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Hey wassup!

Here we will Discuss for how long did you play Pokémon B/W,
and how many Pokémon's do you have..

I playes for 73 hours and 59 minutes.. i got 58 and seen 249 Pokémon,
go to Professor Juniper house to see how much you've seen and caught!

I play Black Version, Nintendo DSi :)

AdrianD
June 13th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Time wise? I have over 130 hours logged in the game

Killjoy
June 13th, 2012, 01:43 PM
My current White version is at 131 hours of gameplay, with 538 Pokémon seen, and 257 owned.

I'm not sure about Black verson though, or my other 10 something unova playthroughs..

RedJ
June 13th, 2012, 01:55 PM
40 something hours. And I'm still not done. Grinding is an incredibly tedious thing @_@

timebroken
June 13th, 2012, 02:02 PM
I played a Pokemon White ROM for 10 minutes before I turned it off. I really can't stand the newer revisions.

One of the reasons is the multitudes of Pokemon. There's just too many. Also, I hate the lack of creativity in the new Pokemon. I mean really, Garbodor is a pile of garbage... Also, the newer Pokemon just don't seem to fit in, and just seem to me like an add-on made to up the price of new Pokemon games. I haven't seen one of the generation V Pokemon that would fit in with the first generation. Lastly, it feels like the game guides you too much. I liked the idea of a puzzle; having to figure out what you need to do next on your own. Black and White just seem to direct you to the next objective without letting you plan your own game.

Bofahad
June 13th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I played a Pokemon White ROM for 10 minutes before I turned it off. I really can't stand the newer revisions.

One of the reasons is the multitudes of Pokemon. There's just too many. Also, I hate the lack of creativity in the new Pokemon. I mean really, Garbodor is a pile of garbage... Also, the newer Pokemon just don't seem to fit in, and just seem to me like an add-on made to up the price of new Pokemon games. I haven't seen one of the generation V Pokemon that would fit in with the first generation. Lastly, it feels like the game guides you too much. I liked the idea of a puzzle; having to figure out what you need to do next on your own. Black and White just seem to direct you to the next objective without letting you plan your own game.

Really?

Did you even watched the anime? watch japanese version, called: Pokémon Best Wishes.

Watch it and see all Pokémon's, beside starters are cool too.
A Pokémon fan loves all generations!

timebroken
June 13th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Really?

Did you even watched the anime? watch japanese version, called: Pokémon Best Wishes.

A Pokémon loves a generations!

I'm not an Anime kind of person. I just can't get interested in them anymore. I used to be able to watch them, when I was 10-14, but I guess I kind of grew out of them.

Either way, I doubt I'd like the new Pokemon. They just don't seem right.

Hikamaru
June 13th, 2012, 02:31 PM
The current playing time on my Black is 999:59.

I have seen 581 Pokemon and caught 574.

Bofahad
June 13th, 2012, 02:33 PM
The current playing time on my Black is 999:59.

I have seen 581 Pokemon and caught 574.

Lol wtf? ^_^"
wait, are you serious bro?

Alli
June 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM
My Jap White has at least 400 hours invested into it. My Black has...almost 200 I think. My English White I'm not sure, though I know it's no where near where the other two are haha.

IcyIce
June 13th, 2012, 06:41 PM
150 Hours on the dot. Seen 646 Pokemon Caught 646 pokemon and have finished everything in the trained card but Super Double Subway.

Altairis
June 13th, 2012, 06:43 PM
If you look at the "old" Pokemon you can see that they're just as ridiculous as Unova pokemon. Eggs? A ball? A glob of whatever muk/grimer are? If they had released Unova first and then the "original" ones, people would still be complaining. There isn't a difference. :/

My White has around 100 hours because of trading I think, my Black has around 50.

Forever
June 13th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Really?

A Pokémon fan loves all generations!

I'm not an Anime kind of person. I just can't get interested in them anymore. I used to be able to watch them, when I was 10-14, but I guess I kind of grew out of them.

Either way, I doubt I'd like the new Pokemon. They just don't seem right.

Except this isn't about the anime, sadly. Remember, Black and White is for game purposes! So just keep that in mind n_n

Anyway guys, prepare for it... my White playtime issss... 383:05 although I've left it on for a while so in total it's probably really around 320. :x As for my PokeDex! I've captured... 383 Pokemon o___O That's really awesome imo that they both match. XD

Since I've completed the Unova dex, I've spent a lot of playtime on that but generally I've done pretty much nothing else after I captured everything/evolved everything so they'd have taken idk, an hour each? (Story and playtime - with idle time being the rest).

Also just wanna mention, while we usually don't want more than one purpose in a thread, these two kinda intertwine and fit in really good anyways, so it's all good. :)

mac098
June 14th, 2012, 11:48 AM
I've got 95:29 on my black with 273 pokes caught and 511 seen. I pretty muct stopped playing because the post game is so boring compared to the other ones. I haven't touched my black in a couple months until now and I probably won't touch it for a while now. I may not touch it until BW2 come out. I have mainly just been playing the older versions which are much harder and more fun to play than this one.

Serene Grace
June 14th, 2012, 12:53 PM
I have about 45 hours logged on my current Pokémon White save at the moment. It's the game that I have the least time played on (at least the least time consecutively logged within a one year old Pokémon game). It's not that I don't enjoy the game, it's just that other circumstances arisen that meant that I couldn't put in as much time into the game as I would have liked.

However, as a consolation for myself (however late as it may be), I am soon to be on break from sixth-form: which in turn entails to more time spent playing Pokémon White!

RoxieXReal
June 14th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Character Name: Mona
badges: 8
Pokedex:420 which is weird to me because according to Professor Juniper I've only seen 150. :/
WHY?!
Time: 143:17(don't know approximate time.)

OMG. i just noticed that your togetpi is looking super sinister! XD WOW. <3

Bofahad
June 14th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Character Name: Mona
badges: 8
Pokedex:420 which is weird to me because according to Professor Juniper I've only seen 150. :/
WHY?!
Time: 143:17(don't know approximate time.)

OMG. i just noticed that your togetpi is looking super sinister! XD WOW. <3

Professor Juniper just counted your Unova pokemons..
That Togepi got evil side xD

Joshawott
June 14th, 2012, 02:34 PM
I played through White in its entirety three times, but even now I'd love to play it again. When it comes to the Pokémon series... dat replay value!

8bitSilence
June 14th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Haha I only had around 15 hours max in Pokemon White before I reset the game. I have an extremely bad habit of resetting Pokemon games. >.<

awolfsquared
June 14th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Actually I haven't finished all the post-game stuff yet so only played once.
Current play time is 424 hours and 34 minutes.
Pokedex:440 seen Obtained:257

Zephele
June 14th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I maybe had around 30 hours in my initial playthrough of the game before resetting it. Counting all 3 of my playthroughs of the game so far, I'd estimate a total of 60-70 hours. In relation to the subsequent times I went through the game, I really took my time during my first playthrough. I don't even recall getting far with the Unova (or the National) Dex the first time. Probably just 60 captured, if I had to guess?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
June 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM
For my white I'm currently 573 which really pales compared to how much I played Emerald xD
Had I kept my playing rate from before I would already be at 900...

Zeruis
June 14th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Played for around 40 hours for my Japanese import of Black, and about 25 hours for the english release.

vaporeon7
June 14th, 2012, 07:22 PM
After a few months of owning my White, I had maxed out the clock to 999:59. I've played it a lot longer since I hit that... yeah I'm obsessed.

Bofahad
June 14th, 2012, 07:40 PM
After a few months of owning my White, I had maxed out the clock to 999:59. I've played it a lot longer since I hit that... yeah I'm obsessed.

Dafuk? thats awesome..is max 999:59

Mr Cat Dog
June 15th, 2012, 03:42 AM
I think I played around 40 hours worth of Black, but I haven't got the cartridge with me, so I can't be sure of the exact time. It's about in common with most other Pokemon games (with the exception of SoulSilver, which has about 70+ hours logged on it). As for the number of critters, that can't be any more than 40 (that is, caught Pokemon). I tend to only capture critters that I actually will use at some point, and since I've made about 3 teams in Black, that number sounds about right.

Lila.
June 16th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I've played 150 hours on white. I have too much free time lately lol xD

LapLace1500
June 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM
I have around 250 hours on my Black. I raised every single one of my Pokemon to 100 and EV trained them. I don't even like BW that much.

Scorpiopt
June 16th, 2012, 12:44 PM
my black save has 388 hours

ahovking
June 17th, 2012, 01:06 PM
I played Pokemon Black for.......5 hours. i just couldn't get over how some Pokemon look like ice cream cones and a crab that has a load of mud on its back instead of a shell. But i have been keeping up to date and i think ive gotten use to the new Pokemon now so im going to try again in Pokemon white 2 (even if I hate the Pokemon game i still buy the game gotta support Pokemon).

lapzod
June 17th, 2012, 11:12 PM
I played White for 9 hours, and put it down for a couple of months. I picked it up again two days ago, and now I'm on 14 hours.

I found it harder to get in to than SoulSilver (which was the last one I played) for some reason...

Neiko Star
June 18th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Probably because you were already used to it all in SoulSilver, since it's a remake. :3 I have to admit it took a bit of time for me to get into it as well, but when I did I really did.

Jellicent♀
June 18th, 2012, 09:08 PM
I racked up about 140 hours. :x
I just can't stop. I love it.

Ultimate Uchiha
June 18th, 2012, 09:10 PM
I'm sitting at about 189 hours in black right now but with the sequels right around the corner, I don't see myself playing it too much anymore.

Forever
June 18th, 2012, 09:30 PM
You play white? hey can you get me a Ralts from White Forest :) ?

Sadly this doesn't really fit into this thread - since it's only about playtime. Feel free to send them a Private Message about that, though!

Also @ user in the previous post, it's the same for me. I don't really see my playtime jumping in the next few months due to the sequels, unfortunately. Maybe only by 10 hours?

_CruzaComplex
June 18th, 2012, 09:38 PM
250 hours for me, though SoulSilver was a little higher than that, and FireRed was easily in the 400s. Not to get too far off topic, but between the multiple restarts of Pearl, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, and LeafGreen...I'm probably at one thousand, five hundred hours total. Maybe slightly more.

Greenbeans
June 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM
I have played about 370 somewhat hours, give or take a little

lapzod
June 18th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Probably because you were already used to it all in SoulSilver, since it's a remake. :3 I have to admit it took a bit of time for me to get into it as well, but when I did I really did.

I never played the original Silver, so for me it was quite exciting to play it for the "first" time.
As I mentioned before (did I? Or did I just think it?) I started playing White again and I've been playing it pretty non stop for the last couple of days, so yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat as you now.

Glaceon_
June 19th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I think I'm 300-400+ hours on my Black, though I've been in a phase of lacking interest in the game for a while; I probably burned myself out with how much hype and interest I had in the games, that I just kinda fell out of favour with it. I've only had a handful of battles with people and I only trained half a box of Pokemon alongside breeding the heck out of Eevee, and I kinda regret that, since I really wanted to put a ton of energy into it.

One of the reasons I've been distracting myself from heavy information on BW2, so that it sits more as a new, shiny experience for me when I get them. Though I think I need to re-energise my enthusiasm for Pokemon again, given my lack of activity with it, of late. (same kind of thing happened to me with Gen. III, sadly... hopefully it'll wear off when I've got my hands on the games...!)

Aquarius1997
June 19th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Ingame it takes me 50:00 hours to beat the game but ironically in the real world it takes me at least 3months to finish a game because i ragequit/borequit for TOOO long

Meganium
June 22nd, 2012, 09:52 PM
The last time I played White...I had about 350 hours logged in the game. I've been doing tons of trading and battling during that time, so that's where my time went by. xD As Jellicent mentioned, it's really amazing... you just can't put the game down.

Jolteon*
June 23rd, 2012, 04:00 AM
I can't recall Black off of the top of my head, but white was in the 500s when I reset it.

Raichupacabra
June 28th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I've been playing about 1-5 hours, every other day (I get bored ) ever since the game came out.

Zaspien
June 29th, 2012, 10:29 AM
In total on Pokemon White I would say I have just over 40 hours logged on the game in total. I've just restarted my game, however, so I have just over an hours play time on my current game save.

Alli
June 29th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I still play BW. I RNG in them, play them for challenges, etc. I never really stop playing any of my Pokemon games though. I still even play Red from time to time, so just cause something gets outdated doesn't mean I'll stop playing.

Edit: Oh wait, like play times? 400+ hours on Jap White, 100+ hours on Black, 30-40 on Eng White. I feel like I've posted this before...?

Aquacorde
June 29th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I seem to have logged 55:57 on Black. But I play games really slowly haha. And I just sort of got bored and stopped right before E4.

chella182
July 2nd, 2012, 05:18 AM
I'm on 120 hours and 440 Pokémon seen and counting. Don't know how many of those I own, but I'd imagine a fair few.

~Mugetsu~
July 2nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Ive got around 80 hours on Black.

Rivvon
July 4th, 2012, 07:14 AM
I've got 257:41 clocked, and I occasionally continue playing for my college's Pokemon Club Gym battles.

KidJaejae
July 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM
I've currently racked up about 70+ hours of play. With the majority of the time spent on EV training, breeding and consistent failure within the Battle Subway.
I'm pretty surprised its not higher, usually my hours are within the triple digits by a few months after release. But its probably because I exhausted my drive to play, every single minute of my life, HeartGold...

Aerinoctis
July 9th, 2012, 09:28 AM
I'm nearing 80 hours in my most recent play through of White. I've restarted too many times to count, but this will be my last play through and I intend to get up to 200 hours before I get Black 2 this October.

Sabrewulf238
July 9th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I mean really, Garbodor is a pile of garbage...

Muk is a pile of purple goop. (and Ditto is a pile of pink goop)

That kind of thing is found across every gen not just the newer ones. In fact whenever I think about questionable pokemon designs I often come back to the first generation. It seemed like rather than be creative for evolutions they just tacked another few of them together (Magneton, Dugtrio, Weezing)

As for how long I've played. I haven't played Pokemon White in a while so my total might be a bit low.

88 hours and 30 minutes. Seen 375 pokemon. Higher than I thought actually.

Johnster
July 13th, 2012, 06:26 AM
I have beaten the game and stuff and have only played it for about an hour and a half o.o

Tetrakeet
July 15th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I have a bad habit of leaving my NDS on in sleep mode too much, I'll never get to know my completion time. :( (Haven't beaten the game yet though) I am also spending an abnormal amount of time collecting the EV feathers as well, so I'm sure that will rack up even more hours. =/