PDA

View Full Version : which of the three legendary dogs would you most want as a pet

Moltres Rider
June 17th, 2012, 01:38 PM
If you had your choice of one of the three Legendary Dogs to have as a pet... Which Legendary Dog would you most want to have???

I think I would choose a Suicune...

Zayphora
June 17th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Suicune..because its pwetty! and it seems the least dangerous. I mean, Entei and Raikou catch on fire and electrocute you. It would run around a lot though.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
June 17th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Suicune definitely for me as well, it just looks so huggable and going for walks with it would be such a treat :D

Lake Rodary
June 17th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Suicune, Hands Down. Although Entei was really sweet in the third movie.

NV
June 17th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Suicune I'd be surprised if anyone picked otherwise.

Mr Cat Dog
June 17th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Not to just jump on the Suicune bandwagon, but yeah, I'd have to choose that one as well. It looks the nicest, and while Entei and Raikou would be able to give you free electricity and fire, respectively, with Suicune you'd be able to cross oceans and waterfalls and other such stuff. Considering that I'm not planning to lose electricity or fire any time soon, I'll take the dog that can walk on water any day of the week! :D

Oryx
June 17th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Gonna buck the trend and go with Entei. Entei is fuzzy and warm and a leader and lion-like. Suicune is graceful but doesn't have that inherent power that Entei has.

PlatinumDude
June 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I'd like to go with Raikou because people already said Entei and Suicune. That, and I think Raikou is the borderline between looks and toughness out of the legendary beasts

-Grayscale-
June 18th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I hate Suicune. Not sure why it gets so much love, other than because it looks 'pretty'.

Even though Raikou is my favorite of the trio, I'd probably go with Entei. He just looks like an amazing partner; a pokemon who would protect you and care for you like a child(and free rides :'D). Also, he's just beast in the third movie.

Honestly I feel like Raikou would eat me or something, while Suicune would probably run around all the time and be annoying.

_CruzaComplex
June 18th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Suicune..because its pwetty! and it seems the least dangerous. I mean, Entei and Raikou catch on fire and electrocute you. It would run around a lot though.

Does Pikachu mean nothing to you? >.< /kidding/

I'd pick Riakou, because I've never been a fan of entei...Fire Pokemon in general really. I think he's gotten the least amount of attention of all the dogs in the public eye, and he's...cool looking. That count's for something right? >.>

Brendino
June 18th, 2012, 11:07 PM
I always preferred Entei and Raikou over Suicune, but my top choice would be Entei. I'll agree with a few others that Entei was pretty cool in the third movie, and that's really what swayed my vote over Raikou.

Satoshi Ookami
June 19th, 2012, 12:58 AM
As pet... probably Suicune since it's really pretty and seems cute =)
I like Raikou the most but Raikou does not seem to be good pet :D

Xebelleon
June 19th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Entei. Definitely totally fluffy enough. Yeah.

Mentalii
June 24th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Suicune, it seems more friendly than the two others.

katiedawn121
June 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Umm, umm, umm ... RAIKOU! Entei is a really close second though.

Tamaska
July 6th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Suicune. Love its Typing and Moves, and the design especially.

DaEpicTrainer
July 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Suicune.Suicune is epic & really cool.Was my first legendary also.

KyokuseiXRyusei
July 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Suicune for sure. So gorgeous. So much pride.

ShaymieTheShaymin
July 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Suicune. It's so AWPIC! And adorable.

playplayj
July 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Suicune no contest, I can go over water, I would never need to purify it because Suicune purifies any water it touches, I can freeze people, I mean it's no contest! Entei makes volcanoes erupt when it roars, what if I'm taking a vacation in hawii and he sets of a volcano, or what if he sets off yellowstone and destroys 1/3-1/2 of the US! No, just no. Raikou looks ugly also, Suicune wins in a landslide.

diab_low
July 7th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Suicune because it looks the smoothest of all the three

Makbets
July 7th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Entei. Having a Pet Dog that breaths fire is dream come true. ;D

SD.
July 23rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
raikou
because i love anything electric related

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
July 23rd, 2012, 03:35 PM
I have to say lately I've been loving Raikou a lot more so it's a very close second to Suicune :)

psyanic
July 24th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't cuddle with Suicune or Raikou, because they don't look very fluffy to me. Or that they'd be playful in any way, but then again, neither would Entei, but I'm gonna have to go with that.

yaminokaabii
July 26th, 2012, 07:53 AM
As said, Suicune is the most beautiful, but in every other category I'd have to say sabertoothed Raikou.

Honest
July 26th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Suicuine. It's just so... huggable looking.

Although Raikou could come in handy with a dead phone....

Original_Blastoise
July 27th, 2012, 01:27 PM
I prefer Entei because he was my favorite ever since I was a kid. My first pokemon I trained to lv 100. Sentimental and such.