PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pokemon ep would you like to see?

Azureth
June 18th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Anyone here have a story in mind they'd like to see?

I was watching someone talk about the banned ep with porygon and it got me thinking, I would love to see an ep where they somehow go inside a pokeball and get to see what it's like first hand.

Mortalis
June 18th, 2012, 08:11 PM
The only thing I can think of that will interest me back in the Anime is to see Ash's original team return to him, or have a new main character / plotline, besides the narrow 'Gym Badges, stop the bad guys, save a couple Pokemon here and there'.

Kirbychu
June 18th, 2012, 09:58 PM
I want more episodes that deviate from the main trio.

So pretty much more Chronicles episodes.

Cevin
June 26th, 2012, 10:31 PM
I think fighting Gary in for the championship battle would be the way to end it all... At least it shouldve been until they had Gary leave to go become a Pokemon researcher or whatever... Again, a very [liked] developed character gone for no good reason.

Bluelatios*
June 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I want to see the kind of episode where Ash reunites with his best friends (Misty and Brock) who realize there is nothing better than traveling the world with your friends. I want them to get out of tough situations as a team and I want them to experience more magical and inspiring adventures. I want to see TR actually being funny again with their old shenanigans and not trying to act intelligent. THAT'S my kind of Pokemon anime!

DawnLover
June 29th, 2012, 06:52 PM
I'd like to see an episode where Ash, Dawn, Iris, and Cilan run into 1 of the BW rivals while on their way to the junior tournament and Dawn gets to interact with the rival.

Iceman3317
July 2nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
Hmm one thing I would like to see is all the main characters battle in the World Championship. Meaning May,Misty,Brock,Iris,Cilan,Dawn,Gary,the champions and so on and for Ash to face his father and be defeated in the World Championship.

Another good episode would be some back story on who and what happened to Ash's Father.

And a 3rd would be Jessie and James turning completely good and turn on Team Rocket.