PDA

View Full Version : What make you come to PC?

The Fallen
January 18th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Well most of it's in the title.What makes you come to PC everyday?
I think cause I get other peoples views on stuff.

January 18th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I come because... I... Oh crap... WHY DO I COME?!

Oh yeah. Because I like it here.

Anacortes
January 18th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Y do I come..?
Its because someone told me there are lots of people I would like here! and its true!!

MegaDitto
January 18th, 2005, 05:04 PM
It's a hobby of mine and I feel happy when I come.

Eliana
January 18th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Because I have to...I think its fate that the day I left Israel was the exact date PC was created...I just found that out yesterday~
I come because my friends are here, and as mod I must fufill my duties, but PC rocks XD

LelandLancaster
January 18th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I love searching through old threads for information on various games and media. It's pretty great to read through so many different people's ideas and opinions. :)

[Technya]
January 18th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Because Dark Magician said it rocks so I decided to come here. And it's true, it really kicks a** LOL

John Denver
January 18th, 2005, 06:42 PM
It's usually staff stuff that I feel the need to do...though many norm members don't realize, more-often-than-not being a higher staff member is not fun at all >_<

I used to post like a shizzel, now I just find the occasional interesting thread and give my 2 cents...

B-Baller
January 18th, 2005, 06:49 PM
The fact that SPPf has stricter rules. also ppl here are nice. I think i'm liking this place better than SPPf...as long as you don't tell joe. lol

Demonic Angel
January 19th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Because the people here (most of them anyway) are very kind, I've made a few friends here that I like to see around PC, and I like expressing my opinion in interesting threads. ^^

Kylie-chan
January 19th, 2005, 02:18 AM
True, dpkuro.

My NET LIFE STORY:

1. I joined a n00bish little forum and was modded. [N00bish forum has nearly 3450 members. :P] I learnt to love the net.

2. I found my way to a more cultured place... Serebii.net

Serebii.net is like a military camp. @.@ Now I was a Serebiian loyalist. Bless Dragonfree. She referred me here - didn't know she was Dragonfree here or would have put her as the one who referred me - for TC supplies. I joined.

3. I posted the odd chapter and post, but nothing much.

4. I returned one day after ages to meet my first ever pair, Ninetales_001. We paired and all.

5. I had that fatal chat with him and became infatuated one weekend. My depression from my shattered world lifted slowly.

6. Slowly I came more and more to be with my pair, and became addicted.

And now PC is one of three forums I visit. It's also my favourite.

Why? My best friends ever [including irl] I met here. Also the atmosphere is great.

PC is like the life I never had. I love each and every one of you [NO NOT THAT WAY YOU RETARD! xD] for how you have fulfilled my life.

~Kylie

Mr Cat Dog
January 19th, 2005, 11:12 AM
1) Because I'm a mod, and because all my pwettiful forums would fall apart witout me XD
2) Because I've got oodles of free time, and this place is good to use up some/most of it
3) It gives me the opportunity to talk with my online friends, and other people that I don't know that well ^_^

winnie
January 19th, 2005, 12:36 PM
1. I like to meet people that live in a different country, it's more different and fresh
2. 'cause i like to put my view across
3. i like to have a look at other peoples view
4. i like to talk
5. it gets me thinking about other stuff in the world
6. i like it here, and i also like the people here

;) that's why i'm here....

Burne Starcofski
January 19th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I just came here because I found it, and was bored.

aRedMoon
January 19th, 2005, 04:04 PM
1. Because I want a certain something back.
2. Because I dun wnana do homework.
3. Because I have nothing else to do.
4. Because I want to continue pwning in Q&F & Webbies.
5. Because there are some people here I still <3333. ^_^

BladeForever
January 19th, 2005, 04:14 PM
The main reason is because of certain individuals. I can no longer post here as much as I use to, but it still has that ''energy'' that gets me posting non the less..

~Blade~

Stripes
January 19th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I came here because I was tired of a certain 3rd rate website. All but probably 1 member on here knows what I'm talking about. It's funny long before I knew of this place I came up with a single thread of poetry. The mods of that website bashed me for it and eventually it was closed. I come here and I find out there are tons of posts of poetry. I once in a while will go back to that 3rd rate website and support what friends of mine I had on there. Thank God I found this place.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
January 19th, 2005, 04:28 PM
i cAME tO pc cUZ mY fRIEND sAPHIRA fORCED mE tO tRY tHIS wEBSITE oUT, aND i lIKED iT aND tHEN i TOOK a BREAK cUZ i wAS sTUPID tHEN, aND nOW i gOT bACK oN aND i cAN't gET oFF.........

Miyu-chan
January 19th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Because of my job. ;p

And because of all the wonderful members, topics, posts, art, it's just... <3

Kayleigh
January 19th, 2005, 06:43 PM
I would have to say that my friends make PC fun for me! Even though I love being a Super Moderator and I consider it a great priveledge, I don't think that I would enjoy it nearly as much if I didn't get along with so many people here.

Another thing I like about PC is that the Admins are laid back, without letting the members go too far. It's nice!

Ryoutarou
January 19th, 2005, 06:53 PM
I come to do my mod duties of course^^; I talk to most of my friends I met at PC on MSN, so they kinda go hand in had. And I like racing with a certian member to get a certian number higher XD

Kawaii Satoshi
January 19th, 2005, 10:43 PM
I come to PC because I merely like the technology here.
I never really liked forums, until I dropped into the APCC and found PC affliate. And at that time was into the Pokemon games a lot so I posted a lot over there.
3 months later, i made an alternate account. Which yes, had a strange name. *its this oneOo*

Spectrum
January 19th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Because I love PC. ^^ It's a great place, and even though a lot of moderation occurs, I love it here.

Lucy Lu
January 19th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Because I love the people. Everyone is so nice. I get to talk to everyone that have the same views or interest as me. XD I really enjoy this place so much.

Arcanine
January 20th, 2005, 11:38 AM
It's usually staff stuff that I feel the need to do...though many norm members don't realize, more-often-than-not being a higher staff member is not fun at all >_<

I used to post like a shizzel, now I just find the occasional interesting thread and give my 2 cents...
So true D, so true. Some times being Staff sucks, lots of works, lots of members mad at you and so on.
All you members have it on easy street with PC. XD

Well I come here because.
1: I got lots of work to do.
2: It's fun to come and talk and stuff.
3: I would get board if I didn't come.
4: Checking up on new stuff and hearing about new games and stuff.
5: Talking to other members is better then talking to my cat. XD

jynx
January 20th, 2005, 11:54 AM
don't know actually...

probably because I want to promote my site?

scolari
January 20th, 2005, 11:56 AM
i like it here cause lots of ppl are active

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 20th, 2005, 03:23 PM
So I can talke with trap-door57, :D

Usagii
January 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Why I come to Pokecommunity becasue.....

~Its fun
~I get to meet new friends
~I get to discuss about animes
~and because I always enjoy myself

Peach
January 22nd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Many of my friends from another forum (many of you seem to loathe that forum, but I love it. I truly madly deeply do^^) and one of them asked me to join too.
So I came here and joined. I'm really glad I did 'cause this is great forum, all threads are good and people are so sweet and kind here^^

~Dragonair~
January 22nd, 2005, 11:32 AM
I joined because my sis told me about how fun it was here and thats why Im here.

Snivi
January 22nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
Because of all the nice people and its just fun here. ^^

Carlito-san
January 22nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
So I can talk to my friends.xD

Thomas
January 22nd, 2005, 12:26 PM
Because I liked pokemon then and now they are boring but hey this is still a great forum!

Jolty-kun
January 22nd, 2005, 12:38 PM
Awesome place, awesome people XD, really!, i cant stand 3 days withou PC ^^; XD

Thomas
January 22nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Well there are some forums better than this. Also this forum could be better if some of the staff was not so uptight.

Lady Pearl
January 23rd, 2005, 06:54 AM
Coming here means hand exercises and I need 'em! It's so much fun here. I love to see if there are new threads, especially RP threads. I want to get reputation and lots of posts here! =3 It prevents me from doing homework.

Oh, and I love pokemon. I have a schedule with 10 to 13 hours of pokemon. And the people here are unforgettable.

Lil' Schu
January 23rd, 2005, 02:28 PM
I was looking on how to do the Eon TIcket on R/S and I liked what I saw, so I joined. Never regreted it ^^