View Full Version : The Begining of the Revolution

Zell Dintch
January 18th, 2005, 7:04 PM
The end is drawing near to Earth's destruction. With teamsRocket,Magma,and Aqua all teaming up to battle Earth's strongest hero's.Many will battle along side one another. Will the heros prevail? That is yet undecided.
info needed
I'll post mine later.

January 19th, 2005, 5:07 PM
Name: Jessica
Team: Charizard/Pikachu/Dugtrio/Arbok/Persian/Golduck
Description: Pink button-up shirt, faded blue jeans, tan sandals, shoulder-length chesnut-brown hair
Personality: Cheery, optimistic, hyper, determined

January 19th, 2005, 7:07 PM
team:Blastoise, Milotic,Umbreon, Gyrados,Kyogre,Mantine

January 19th, 2005, 7:29 PM
Name: Bart
Team: Shiftry/Swellow/Eevee/Raichu/Weezing/Hypno
Description: Bart wears a red shirt, sky blue shorts and navy blue shoes. He also has black spiky hair and chocolate brown eyes.
Personality: You might think Bart is a mischievous little demon at first, but if you get to know him, he is kind. He's also hyper, which can spell trouble sometimes.

OOC: I swear this isn't based on Bart from The Simpsons!

January 19th, 2005, 7:31 PM
name: Akira
team: Ninetales, red Gyarados(Red), psychic Pikachu with blue eyes (Sky), Stantler, Pidgeot.
description: Navy hair that goes to just below her shoulder blades, gold eyes, jeans, black headband, black fingerless gloves, black t-shirt with an odd circle on the shoulder, tennis shoes, and a black cloak.
personality: Quiet, calm, brave, and is always willing to make sacrifices for her friends.

January 20th, 2005, 4:18 PM
Name: Kia
Team: Dratini, Raichu, Hitmochan, Flareion, Swabu and Squirtle.
Description: Spiked blue hair, plain navy shirt, navy sweatpants and a white headband.
Personality: Quite experienced with pokemon, outgoing and loyal

January 20th, 2005, 7:53 PM
I'm in.
team:Raichu,Blaziken,Treecko,Stantler,Ponyta,and Swampert
description:blue jeans,white t-shirt,long brown hair,brown eyes.
personality:funny,nice,caring,loyal,and brave

Yami's Girl
January 21st, 2005, 3:39 PM
description:Wears black t-shirt with flames at the bottom,blue jeans,and red shoes. She has bright blonde hair always pulled into a ponytail, and bright blues. She's about 5' 6".
personality:She very nice around other people but has a temper as firery as a Volcano. She's very brave and isn't afraid to stand up for whats right.

January 21st, 2005, 6:50 PM
When do we start PokeKing?

Zell Dintch
January 21st, 2005, 7:42 PM
name:Alexander (Alex for short)
team:Absol,Charizard,Medicham,Sizor,Dragonite,and Blaziken
description:tall,long brown hair,and dark brown eyes.
personality:mysterious,quiet,kind and loyal to friends.

Sorye HK
January 21st, 2005, 11:36 PM
name: Daegon
team: Pichu, Larvitar,
description: Blue gloves, black coat, black trainers, silver watch
personality: Lazy, likes to eat a lot.

January 26th, 2005, 2:33 PM
name: Sam
team:Flygon, Espeon, Umbreon
description: Petite, around 5'3" wit long purple hair. She wears a miniskirt and a pink top.
personality: Fun and a bit of a daredevil. Known to preform stunts on the back of her Flygon. It was originally just for fun, until people payed to see her do it.
History: A professional trainer, as well as acrobatic. Famous in her town for bringing shiny pokemon and pokemon from "out-of-region" Famous in her town.

I'm Boris
January 27th, 2005, 9:15 AM
name: Boris
team: Grumpig, Grumpig, Grumpig (yes, three Grumpigs), Lairon, Raichu, Rhydon
description: Tall with greying hair and silver eyes, a spark of energy still dwells in Boris' eyes. He wears a beige formal shirt and dark trousers, as well as black walking shoes.
personality: Grouchy but kindly, Boris craves respect from everyone. He likes to take quick action but hates to be in the wrong.

January 27th, 2005, 9:32 AM
Sounds interesting ^_^
name: Tosh
team: Umbreon, Absol, Houndoom
description: She has long black hair, wears a black blouse, a black laced skirt, knee high black boots and a black over coat.
personality: Quiet, shy, a loner, friendly

January 31st, 2005, 8:48 PM
team:Treecko,Blaziken,Tallow,Swampert,Absol,and Espeon
description:tall,long black hair,black clothing,and a tatoo of a Absol on his left arm

Zell Dintch
February 4th, 2005, 9:33 PM
Alexander walked down the road toward the rockets head quarters."They wont get away with staeling Pokemon. I will stop them." On the way I see two friends.

February 5th, 2005, 8:06 AM
Akira watched a boy below walking towards two others muttering to himself. She smiled and patted her Pikachu, Sky, who was standing on her shoulder. Sky was a normal Pikachu except the her eyes were dark lue and she had psychic abilities. This gave her a mean advantage in battles because people expect Pikachu to use electric not psychic attacks. Evantually Akira became bored with watching the boy and decided to go and say hi. She climbed quickly out of the tree and walked over to him.

February 5th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Kia watched as a boy came up to him, "What are you doing in these parts?" he asked inquiringly. This path was far away from the main path. He had come here with his own reasons. Whoever this boy was, hopefully he wasn't trouble.

February 5th, 2005, 8:00 PM
A loud hollor cold be heard overhead. A girl with dark-purple hair was flying around on her Flygon, her cheeks red from the wind. She grins foolishly, waving down at the other.

Yami's Girl
February 6th, 2005, 12:41 PM
I watched the people below. I was drifting in the air on my Charizard, Flare. I told her to land so we could say hi. She banked in that direction. Close to the ground I jumped off and walked up to them. I was almos hit by a girl on a Flygon. "Hello!" I shouted. "Watch what you're doin'!"

February 6th, 2005, 1:41 PM
"Sorry!" Sam calls out. It was impossible to see if she was blushing or not, for the wind nearly stainded her cheeks red.

February 6th, 2005, 1:48 PM
Akira watched as a girl on a Flygon and another girl on a Charizard collided. After a minute she walked up to them and asked, "Are you two alright?" Sky jumped off her shoulder and stared at the Flygon then said, "Pika. Pika chu chu pika?" (Hi are you alright?"

Yami's Girl
February 6th, 2005, 1:54 PM
"Yep. I'm fine." I brushed off my arm which gathered dirt when the girl flew by. I looked up at the girl. "Hi. I'm Emily." I pointed to Flare. "And this is my Charizard, Flare." Flare bowed her head a little trying to look formal.

February 6th, 2005, 1:58 PM
"I'm Akira. And this is my Pikachu Sky." Sky smiled and looked at Flare. "Pika." (Hi.) "Sky can be a little brat so don't be fooled by her polite and inocent act." She grinned as Sky pretended to look abashed.

February 6th, 2005, 6:29 PM
"I'm Sam!" she said, putting out a hand for anyone to shake. "And me 'n Flygon are acrobats, and I'm also a trainer. Stunts are just a hobby!" she grins.

{Howdy!} Flygon says to Sky and Flare, sharing the same perky attitude as Sam.

February 6th, 2005, 6:35 PM
"Hi Sam." Akira shook her hand.

"Pikachu." Said Sky happiy jumping onto Flygons head.

Akira grinned. "This is what I mean by brat. Right Sky?" Sky acted like she couldn't hear her and smiled sweetly at Sam.

February 6th, 2005, 6:42 PM
"What brat?" Sam said, shaking her head playfully. The Flygon Smiles.

"Fly....GON?"{Does my head make a nice perch?}he asks.

February 6th, 2005, 6:48 PM
"This one." Said Akira picking up Sky.

Sky pretends to look hurt then grins and says, "Pika chu." (It did.) Akira laughed and let Sky go. She scampered back over to Flygon and jumped on its head again. "Chu ka pi pika pika? Pikachu chu pi." (How can you call me a brat? Look how cute I am.) Sky gave Sam the big cute Pikachu eyes.

February 6th, 2005, 7:58 PM
I see some people talking and one of them has a very cute Pikachu. "I wonder if they need any help." I say to myself and my Umbreon. "Larry, lets go talk to them I think that may know something about Team Rocket." I go up to the one with the Pikachu. " Hi I am Rein and this is my Umbreon, Larry. What is yours?" I ask the girl with a smile as I remove my Bandanna and bow to them.

February 6th, 2005, 9:05 PM
"Hello Rein. I'm Akira and this is Sky." Akira replied pointing to Sky who turned her big blue eyes on Rein instead.

"Pika pika chu?" (Do I look like a brat to you?) She asked in her cutest voice.

Akira grinned and rubbed Sky's head. "Maybe not to them but to me you do."

"Pikachu chu chu ki pki." (Well you're my trainer so you don't count.)

OOC: From now on I'm going to skip the Pokemon talk and just type what my Pokemon are saying.

February 6th, 2005, 9:32 PM
"Cerberus, get back here!!" Yelled a girl chasing a Houndoom who was chasing a Linoone. The Linoone ran up a tree and the Houndoom kept barking at it and the girl ran after the Houndoom and said, "Cerberus, get your tail back here right this instant!" Tosh noticed some people over at the other side talking and one of them had the cutest Pikachu with the most gorgeous eyes she'd ever seen.

"Cerberus, you're a pain in the neck, ya know that?"

Cerberus holwed in a playful way and ran over to its trainer and jumped her and then an Umbreon and an Absol joined in on the playful attack.

February 7th, 2005, 5:10 PM
"Akira, I love that Pikachu. Since it is so cute, I will give you this present." I went into my bag and took out a pair of blue sunglasses. "Here, I give these sunglasses to whoever I meet who happens to have a cute pokemon. I think I have never seen a Pikachu so cute." I leaned forward to pet sky on the head. "What do you think of my Umbreon, Larry? He was one of my first pokemon that I recieved as an evee." Larry sat at Akira's feet and started to purred loudly. He then decided he wanted to play with Sky and took a ball out of my bag and passed it to Sky.

February 7th, 2005, 5:15 PM
Akira smiled as Sky caught the ball and jumped have Flygons head to go play with Larry. "Your Umbreon looks like a well trained Pokemon. Sky was my first Pokemon. I got her when she was a Oichu. She was an outcast of her clan becuase of her eyes and her abilities. She's always been cute but don't let her looks fool you." She grinned at her Pikachu. "She really can be a little brat. But you have to give her credit as the best actress."

February 7th, 2005, 5:25 PM
"Akira,Have you heard that Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua have joined together? I heard that they are suppoedly starting something in Itabo City. Have you heard about it? I also heard that Team Aqua have taken over the Houen Television Station and they are plotting some new plot to flood then Earth. I think we should alll check it out." I told Akira as I watched the pokemon play with the ball. "They are so carfreeb aren't they? I wish I could be like that." I said to her.

February 7th, 2005, 5:34 PM
"Yes I've heard the rumors." Replied Akira quietly. She watched Sky and Larry playing for a while. Finally she sighed and said, "The three teams alone were the best. Together they are unbeatable. That's what people say. But I don't believe them. Alone they were rivals. They will not have forgotten that. In order to beat them you have to be like them. That's what others say. Again I don't agree. I think to beat them you must the opposite of them. In order to win you must do what they don't expect and what they do expect." She stopped and looked at Chris. "Oh sorry. I kinda forgot anyone was still there. But it's true you know." She looked at Sky again who was now standing on a high branch in a tree with the ball laughing and shaking her tail. "And this is what I mean by brat." Said Akira with a small laugh.

February 7th, 2005, 5:47 PM
Tosh overheard the couple of people and went over and said. "Whoa, Team Rocket, Magma and Aqua joined together? You must be joking." Said Tosh unsure if what she just heard was true or not but her curiousity was much just to discard it away.

February 7th, 2005, 5:48 PM
"She still is pretty cute. Anyway, Akira I think all of us can beat them if we tried. I think we should first go to Itabo City and see what there plans are. I think it has something to do with that new place they opened there. I believe I have a flyer." I went into my bag abd pull out the flyer. "Here, the place is called Ice Zero. it is suppose to be like The Battle Tower. However, the owner is someone that looks a lot like the leader of Team Aqua. Do you think we should check it out or should we check out the Hoeun Television Station?" I ask her as I put the flyer away.

February 8th, 2005, 3:33 PM
Kia's ears perked up as he heard a group of people mention Team Aqua. Walking over he glanced at them, "Whats this I'm hearing about Team Rocket, Magma and Aqua teaming together?" these people must be lying.

February 8th, 2005, 5:51 PM
"Oh, a man of shivlery!" Sam declared, laughing. Flygon watched the two play. He was too large to play with, yet he enjoyed watching.

"Are you saying the owner resembles Archie?" Sam inquires, looking more serious. "If all the Teams did team up, then I'm not excited." she sighs, placing her face on her hand as she watches the Pokemon. "Me 'n Flygon have had some 'run-ins' with each of them. Not quite flattering."

February 8th, 2005, 8:56 PM
"I think we can beat them if we try yes. And I think we should check out the place on the Pamphlet." Akira grinned and picked up Sky. "We should get there in no time if we leave soon. When do you wanna leave?" She asked with a slight smile on her face.

Yami's Girl
February 11th, 2005, 1:59 PM
OOC:Wow! I missed alot!

IC:"I'm all for leaving." I said. "I can't be cooped up in a place for a long time or I go crazy." I smiled and hopped on Flare. I whispered something in her ear and she did a series of flips. When we landed I said:"So, we leavin?"

February 11th, 2005, 3:15 PM
"Me too," Sam states, hopping on Flygon. She puts on her hat, making sure it was snug.

Sorye HK
February 11th, 2005, 3:51 PM
I'm hungry, tired and have skipped breakfast. I'm confused about what to do.
"Should I steal some food Pichu?" I think Pichu's nodded. I see some people over there and decide that they would be my next victims...

February 11th, 2005, 4:27 PM
"I agree" Kia muttered, "If we're going to do anything, we can't do much standing around here." He pulled out his Swabu and jumped on it. Patting his Swabu he spoke, "If we hurry now, we can make it there before sunset. I'm ready whenever you all are."

February 12th, 2005, 1:25 PM
Akira pulled out Pidgeot's Pokeball. "I'm ready when you are. I'm all for making it there before sun down. I don't want to have to fly at night." She tossed the Pokeballa nd realesed Pidgeot who chirped loudly and fuffled his feathers. "You ready for a long journey Ace?"

"Pidge." (Yes.)

"Then let's go." She jumped onto his back and waited.

Yami's Girl
February 12th, 2005, 2:05 PM
We flew into the sky again. "Ok! Onward!" Flare flapped her wings and turned around. "Seriously! I'm itching for a good flying." I started to tap my foot.

February 12th, 2005, 2:12 PM
Akira tapped Pidgeot and picked up Sky who jumped to her shoulder. "Alright Come on Pidgeot." Pidgeot chirped again and took off. They hovered above the others for a moment then Pidgeot took off. After a minute he turned around and went back to hovering. "Don't worry we'll get moving soon." She said.

February 12th, 2005, 3:53 PM
Kia nodded to his Swabu an ge started to rise. He went to his backpack and pulled out two straps. "I first need to put these on. I get airsickness." he smiled and put his backpack back on, "I'm excited too, it's a beautiful day for flying!"

February 12th, 2005, 4:08 PM
"Akira, lets go to the Itabo Mountain Range. From there, we cango through the mountain cave and be at Itabo City in about 3 hours. I also think if we go there, each of us will need either a water, flying or fire type to get through. A water pokemon will allow us to go to the underwater mountain cave, a fire will allow us to get through the heated lava part , or a flying will allow us to go above the mountain but it is a really high altitude. Which way would you guys like to go?" I asked them after I explained to my friends.

February 12th, 2005, 5:03 PM
"Flying" Sam suggested. "Flygon hasn't been getting a chance to stretch his wings. And it may be a good place to practice my stunts!"

February 12th, 2005, 7:56 PM
Akira nodded. "Flying sounds good. Fearow's rearin to go. We haven't had a good fly around for a while either." Fearow cawed and nodded happily. Sky nodded in a bored way though her eyes were sparkling. Akira rubbed her head afectionatly. "Right and I know you like to fly." Sky shrugged.

February 12th, 2005, 7:56 PM
"I think we should go through the underground cave, becuase I have a single Water type that can take us through it about a half an hour. Sam that is a really good idea but can Flygon take us there fats enough? Also when we get to Itabo City, to get into Ice Zero, one of us will need to compete in one of their tournements. I heard the tournaments are actually doulbe Battles but with two people with 3 pokemon each. I will do it ,but would anyone like to battle with me?" I aksed and explained to my friends.

February 12th, 2005, 8:09 PM
"Double battle huh. Well I could battle too. Sky and I make a mean combination. And it's been a while since I entered a tornament." She patted Sky then fearow because he was acting like he had been insulted. "So why don't we all fly. We have enough Pokemon that anyone without a flying type can hitch a ride with some one else. It makes better since then taking different ways."

Sorye HK
February 12th, 2005, 8:10 PM
I see the people over there still talking. But I see that they mostly have flying types along with them. "If they're able to fly away when I get them, I'll just give up right now..." And I collapse on the floor.

February 13th, 2005, 9:12 AM
" A double battle eh?" Kia smiled holding out two pokeballs, "I'd be happy to enter it also. We might as well all enter, as we'd have a better chance of winning." Kia smiled, "I agree with Akira also. We have enough bird pokemon to go around. I think Swabu can at least hold another person." Kia lookedd down onto the ground, "Who is that?" He asked pointing to a person lying on the ground.

Yami's Girl
February 13th, 2005, 9:15 AM
"I could probably battle too. Flare and my Tyranitar, Rage, are a good combination. So lying there seems to be the most popular idea. Can we go now? I can't wait to enter that tornament!"

February 13th, 2005, 10:04 AM
"Is he okay? Maybe we should go and take him with us. I will let him ride on my mantine. My Mantine, Shinji, has the ability to fly unlike other Mantine. Shinji as you can see is very large so he can ride on top of him. We better get a move on if we want to get to Itabo City before sunset. By the way, who will be battleing with me in the tournement? I will battle with anyone if they want, but who really wants too?" I asked them. "Also, Kia you need to have someone battle with you."

Yami's Girl
February 13th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"I don't think you have to have a partner to double battle. Just two pokemon." Then I looked down and saw a boy laying on the ground. "Think he's ok?" I asked.

February 13th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"Um the flyer says you need a partner. I also think we should take him with us until he wakes up. I will let him ride with me on Shinji. Now that since that is settled lets get a move on." I climb on top of Shinji and the boy on him too. I start to fly and see a bunch of Swellow that look mad and are coming our way. "Guys watch out I forgot to mention that Swellow come this way every year to migrate and hate when people come this way and block them. How should we get rid of them guys?" I asked them.

February 13th, 2005, 3:55 PM
"Sky's an electric type so she can get rid of them. We don't have to worry about that. I'll battle with some one. I don't mind who." Fearow cawed and shook his head. Akira could see a dark cloud a bit ahead. "Would those be Swellow? I guess they are. Well they're pretty far off. i don't think we have to worry about them for a while."

Yami's Girl
February 13th, 2005, 7:31 PM
"Well if you need a partner. Hmmmmmm, hey Akira would you be my partner?" The Swellow were coming closer and Flare Embered some of the closer ones. "Mabye we should get rid of them now." I suggested.

February 13th, 2005, 8:22 PM
Akira nodded. "I can be your partner." Sky shocked a few of the other Swellow. She guessed they were the faster ones. "So what Pokemon do you have? It doesn't matter. I'll find out soon enough but it might help us form a stratagy."

Yami's Girl
February 14th, 2005, 9:56 AM
"Well I'VE got Flare, my Dragonite, Salamance, Rage my Tyranitar, Hydro my Vaporeon, and Darkness my Houndoom. As a last resort Rage is a good finisher." Flare used Fire Spin on the Swellow and most of them were falling. Now the ones who wern't hit flew up higher to aviod getting hit. "So shall we leave?"

February 14th, 2005, 3:10 PM
"okay now that since that is settled who will be my partner." Larry and I were on top of Shinji and a couple of Swellow came to us and Larry used Secret Power and flew head first into the biggest of all the Swellow. "I use mostly water types. I also own Larry and my Persain. Hey that gives me an idea, go Jumpy!" A flash of light came and a Persain came out that had a huge tail. "Jumpy, use your Thunderbolt and attack all the rest of the Swellow!" Jumpy blasted all the Swellow with a huge blast of lightning and knocked most of them out. "Okay, now to throw some pokeballs." I threw ten Level Balls and caught the ten Swellow I threw at them.

February 15th, 2005, 6:20 PM
Akira threw two Pokebells and one Premier ball. She cuaght three Swellow. "I'll let these guys go once we get to the city." She put them in her pocket. "So how much farther?" She clicked on her Pokegear and checked directions to make sure she was going the right way.

February 16th, 2005, 5:06 AM
"I'll be with my Flygon," Sam states, her eyes glittering. "I feel comfortable on him."

Yami's Girl
February 17th, 2005, 5:20 PM
"Flare for me. Something draws me to her when we're flying." I threw one luxery ball and caught a Swellow. "Can we please go now?"

February 21st, 2005, 12:24 PM
"I know but I think we are almost there." I pointed down twords the huge city. "Hey guys look at the ocean! I think I have never seen anything so big in my entire life! Anyway, who is going to be entering in the Tournament with me? I would like to battle with Sam if you woud like to." I told them. " Go Swellow!" I jumped off of Shinji and jumped on the huge Swellow I caught. "I think I will call you Jimmy." Jimmy smiled as I mounted the rather large Swellow. "Hey Akira, check your pokegear to find where Ice Zero is, I think my pokegear is wrong because, it says that the building is underground." I told her.

February 21st, 2005, 12:30 PM
Akira nodded and looked at her Pokegear. "Ice Zore." She muttered as she searched. She shook her head and looked up. "Mine says it's under ground too. It must be cause both of our Pokegears can't be wrong can they?" She pulled out the three Pokeballs she had caught the Swellow in and tossed them into the air. "Alright get out of here." They chirped happily and flew off.

February 21st, 2005, 1:08 PM
"Or perhaps its true," Sam says thoughtfully. "Perhaps they aren't broken, but are correct after all! The hideout could be underground!" Sam declares. She brushes her hair out of her face with much thought.

February 21st, 2005, 1:09 PM
"Alright, do any of you guys have a large pokemon that knows dig? I have no pokemon that know dig." Conveniently, a huge Rydon that was triple its normal size appeared that was using dig to go through the ground appeared out of no where. "Okay, that was convinient. I choose you, Gary!" My Blastoise came out and roared loudly as its cannons appeared "Gary use Ice Beam and freeze the Rydon completely then use a Hydro Pump." Gary did so and Rydon looked like a huge ice sculpture. "Guys what do think of it? Anyway, go Level Ball!" I through the ball and we watch the ball shake. It finally stopped and was caught.

February 21st, 2005, 1:21 PM
"Wow, that was, er, conveniant..." she stops, looking at Flygon, "But you didn't need to do that. Flygon is also a ground Pokemon, and he knows Dig..." She laughs, "All that trouble for nothing! What fun! At least you have another Pokemon!

February 21st, 2005, 1:36 PM
"Sam, your right now lets go to Ice Zero. Akira where does it say we should dig? Mine says we should go about three blocks and dig about 80 feet. " I told them then I had a really disturbing thought. "Guys why would this place be so famous if it is about eighty feet under us? There has to be a way to get underground if hundreds of people go there per day." I asked them. "I think we should ask around town town and go find someone who knows where it is."

February 21st, 2005, 1:58 PM
Akira nodded. "I agree. It would be a good idea to ask around before we dig up half the block. By the way my Pokegear says the same thing." She hopped off Fearow and recalled him. "Let's go." She said cheerfully heading towards the the spot where Ice Zero was supposed to be.

February 21st, 2005, 2:12 PM
I walk around the huge city with larry next to me. "Hey larry, this place is huge, I wonder who we should ask first?" Larry looked at me then he looked a girl with a shell-necklace around her neck. "Larry I think she knows too. Okay lets go ask her." Larry and I began to walk to her. "Excuse me miss, do you know where Ice Zero is?" The girl looked at me and said "I believe that my Father knows the place. My name is Tenna. I am a trainer that has been looking for it ,but I realized he knew where it was. I was going there today. Would you like to go with me?" I responded "Sure, let me find my friends oh and I am Rein." Tenna looked at Larry "Hi there, you are sure cute. Anyway Rein lets go find them I also know where to get a map of the building when we get there." I responded "Lets go and get my friends and a map. Where do you live?" Tenna said "I live at the huge house over there." She pointed to a Mansion that stood above all the Skyscapers. "Wow, I can't wait." I told her.

February 21st, 2005, 2:17 PM
Akira didn't have much. A few peopel said they knew where iCe Zero was but would only tell her if she beat them in a battle. She shook her head everytime. "I can't waste time. Maybe some other itme." She walked off from the last person she had asked and spotted Rein talking to a girl ."Hey Rein any luck?" She asked walking towards him. Sky suddenly appeared out of no where and shook her head before jumping onto her shoulder.

February 21st, 2005, 2:32 PM
"Akira, I found a person that not only knows about Ice Zero, but her Father has Map of the entire compound. This is the girl. Akira meet my new friend Tenna and Tenna meet Sam and Akira. Tenna said she is going to help us get to Ice Zero and she is going help us all get there and will battle with us. Now between us, who does not have a partner?" I asked them. Just then a Large Raikou appeared and jumped a Tenna. "Tenna are you alright?" I looked again and saw that she was fine. "Tenna is this your Kendo you told me about?" She got up and took out her pokeball and put Kendo back in it. "Guys that was myn little Raikou I caught one day while it was injured by the road." She told us. "I was gonna let Kendo go, but he refused to leave and he decided to be the larger of the pokemon on my team." She explained and she let out her Combusken, Kirlia, and her Gloom. "This is the rest of my team, truth be told I wanted to be a coordinatod but I will help you guys this time ,because Rein told me about what is going on at Ice Zero."

February 21st, 2005, 4:14 PM
Kia walked up to everyone, "I haven't had any luck." Kia frowned, nobody had said a word to him. Noticing a new girl, he walked up to her. "My name's Kia" shaking her hand he glanced over at the young Raikou behind her, "He's a cute one." smiling, Kia looked around, "Still, I can't help but think there's something like a secret passage around here."

February 21st, 2005, 5:10 PM
"Thanks for acreeing to help us." Said Akira extending her hand. Sky hopped off her shoulder to say hello to the other Pokemon. "You're lucky to have a legend like Raikou on your team. Your team will be very strong. You could proably win the contest but I don't think it's a good idea to let everyone know you have a legendary Pokemon. It's a great target for thieves." She shook hands and smiled as Sky wagged her tail happily too.

February 21st, 2005, 6:39 PM
Tenna responded "I actually have had many thieves come after my little Kendo for monthes. My Father and I have been running from town to town ,but since Chris told me about all the Teams coming together and are all working at Ice Zero, I mght have to move again when all of this is over to protect Kendo." Tenna told them. "Guys I think we should help her sice she will help us. Tenna do tou think that Kia and I should team up for the compition and you and Sam. Kia, do you want to be my partner or you and Kia and me and Sam? Also, Lets get to your house." Tenna took us to a large Mansion that was made of gold. "Tenna, do you wanna ring the bell or should I?" Tenna responded "Sure, I will open the door." Tenna opened the door to the house and we saw a thin man that looked like a double for Proffesor Birch just with black hair. "Hi Dad, I want you to meet my friends." She gestured tword us "Hi my name is Chris. We need your help Proffesor Maple, we need you vital information on Ice Zero you can give us."

OOC: Can someone play the role of Professor Maple?

February 21st, 2005, 6:44 PM
Akira looked around her house in slight aw. "Nice place. How long have you lived here. And sure I think we should help Tenna." She looked at the man who looked like Prof. Birch. "Hello. I'm Akira and this is Sky." She gestured to the Pikachu who was ballanced on her shoulder.

February 21st, 2005, 7:11 PM
Professor Maple reponded "My daughter and I thought that a place like this would be easy to hide Kendo from people who we can not trust. If Tenna trusts you, I do as well. Akira Your Pikachu is incredibly rare ,where did you capture such an adorable pokemon? Also Chris, how did you catch the giant Rydon that had been destroying Itabo City?" He asked me and Akira. I responded "I caught it by freezing it then I used and through a Level Ball. Now Professor, tell us about Ice Zero and how to get there?"
Professor Maple responded "Certainly, Akira here is the map of the city chip for your pokegear and all the circled parts are where there are enterances to Ice Zero. Chris here is a chip I designed for a Pokenav I want you to try out. It has a map of the actual Ice zero Building. Kia, I want you to have this new Pokenav I built. Sam hear is the battle enhancer that will make your pokemon incredilby powerful for the tournament. Emily, I give you this New Pokedex that includes all the new pokemon including Munchax. Finally, Tenna I give you this special Snag Gear that snags evil pokemon from the teams that had been swayed by evil. I leave this mission fior you guys." The Professor handed us the items and we left foe Ice Zero.

February 22nd, 2005, 5:12 PM
"Do you think we could win?" Sam asks, looking at the items, "They actually believe in us!" her eyes sparkle. This made her feel important.

February 22nd, 2005, 6:16 PM
"Gus, did Professor Maple tell us how we use these new items? I do not know how to activate mine." I tell my friends. I start to fumble with my pokenav and then a huge explosion appeared in the spot on the map where Ice Zero is suppose to be and out came a huge blimp with an The Team Rockey R ,The Team Aqua Skull, and the Team Magma Volcano on it. "Guys, what just happened there? We need to toss out all of our pokemon and try to go there! I choose everyone!" I tossed out my entire team. "Jimmy, Gary, Shiji, use your Hyper Beams and detroy the blimp!" They did but it did nothing. "Guys, I need all your help, throw out all your pokemon!" I told them.

February 22nd, 2005, 7:10 PM
"I caught Sky when she was a Pichu." Said Akira after she thanked her for the chip. She inserted it and continued. "She was an outcast. No one in her clan accepted her because of her eyes and abilities. On the day I discovered the clan they attacked her and drove her out. I couldn't leave her on her own. We became friends and she became my first Pokemon."

February 23rd, 2005, 6:16 PM
"Flygon, Sand Beam!" Sam cries, mentioning a move she and her Flygon made up. The Flygon creates a small sandstorm, aims, and fires a large blast of Beam and grit towards the teams. You can notice some sand in Sam's hair, and some lands on everybody. Sam coughs. "Sorry about that, its a powerful move but it gives of extra..." She grins foolishly.

February 24th, 2005, 1:30 PM
"Nice job, Sam ,now I will have my turn!" I told my , friend. "Jimmy use Aeriel Ace and attack whats left of the blimp. Shinji, use your Hydro Pump and blast the blimp with Jimmy. Finally Gary, use your Ice Beam then a Hydro pump to blast the remnants of the blimp." I told my pokemon. All my pokemon used their attacks ,but suddenly an admin for Team Rocket appeared. "Hello my name is Harry and which one of you is Sam and which one of you is Akira ,Chris ,Tenna,Kia, and Emily? I was sent here to battle you and try to recruit you for the Teams. Giovanni, Archie, and Maxie have all appeared combined to create a team called Team Excel. We want some new admins and we need at least forty admins and we will be called the Excel Knights. I, Harry, invite you all to join Team Excel as Knights. I need your answer immediatly but so I will get the answer I want, I will take something." Harry took out a whip and kidnapped Tenna. "Help me guys!" She cried to us as she was pulled into a Team Excel helicopter. "We have to save her! Follow that copter!" I threw out Jimmy and hoped on. "It is pulling into the hole where Ice Zero is!" I jumped down and when I did I saw a huge Sky scraper that was made completely out of blue diamond and ice.

February 24th, 2005, 1:47 PM
"No!" Sam cries, running after the blimp. She leaped onto Flygon's back, and ordered him to go up into the air. He did so, aproaching the blimp. She clutches onto his back, "I see her!" she cries, but a member notices her. Quickly, she lands back on the ground.

February 24th, 2005, 2:23 PM
Akira tossed a Pokeball and released Fearow. She hoped on and flew after the blimp. "Hang on Tenna. Sky use psychic!" Sky's eyes glowed blue and er whole body began to glow a dim blue. The blimp slowed slightly but didn't stop. Instead it sped up again a moment later and the blue died but Sky was still glowing slightly. She smiled happily. "Sky's keeping a track on the blimp. She'll know where it goes even if we lose sight of it."

February 24th, 2005, 2:36 PM
"Akira, we need to get into the Ice Zero enterance. From there we need someone with a Flygon to blast threw the tower so we can find the prison where they are holding Tenna." I looked at Sam. "Sam do you think you can do this? If not I think Jimmy and Gary could try to blast threw. Finally, we need someone with a Raichu to blast threw the dungeon and then while all of this is going on, we need someone to help me in the tournament. Who will let their pokemon run wild and destroy parts of the tower and will battle with me?" I tell them. I say to myself in my mind "Tenna we will save you no matter what I have to do..."

February 24th, 2005, 2:44 PM
"I don't have a Raichu but Sky has more power than any Raichu I know. She'll do for the shocking part. And I can let a few of my Pokemon out for some "exersise" if need be. Plus I can use some of my remaining Pokemon to battle with. Sam and all of you could you let some of your pOkemon out too? I think it'd be better if we have more than two or three."

February 24th, 2005, 4:00 PM
"Okay now since that is finally stteled we have another problem. Who will battle with me in the competition?" Suddenly an explosion appeared and Harry appeared. I looked at him angrily "Harry, do you come everytime something good happens?" He responded "It's a gift, anyway I am here to battle Akira! If she wins I will release Tenna and give her a Suicune. I am the worst at keeping secrets and I will now tell you our plans. Team Excel wants all the legendaries so that is why we all became one team. We were getting no where as three seperate teams so the Teams beacme one and became Team Excel and Ice Zero is our base of operation. We kidanapped Tenna to get her Raikou, Kendo. We also want the pokemon you saved from Team Aqua, Chris. Why don't you show them ,Kengi?" I cringed and started to tell them about how I save Kengi, my Kyogre, from Team Aqua and was trying to hide from them forever. "Chris, I want to battle you next for Kengi." I told me.

February 24th, 2005, 4:06 PM
"You want the legends? Why do you want to battle me? I released Noria a long time ago. Besides what makes you tihnk I'll battle. It would be alot simpler to just capture you and force you to talk. Don't you think so? So give me one good reason why I should battle you." Akira glared at him but deep down she wondered if he knew...

February 24th, 2005, 4:15 PM
"Akira, your Pikachu Sky is what we need to capture Groudon. There is a Prophecy that says a Pikachu with Blue Eyes can control Groudon and that is our only hope. Besides, if you don't battle me Tenna will be brainwashed into joining Team Excel. We also need the rest of you to join. Akira, if you don't battle me you will have to batlle Tenna. Tenna will win because she has Kendo." He told Akira while laughing "That is enough Harry, I will battle you." I told him. "Ithink if you want Kengi ,so much you should battle its owner." Harry responded "Boss Archi said he needs Sky first for the plan to work. Akira must battle first or Tenna will be brainwashed." He told us. "Akira, let me please battle him." I told her.

February 24th, 2005, 4:27 PM
Akira looked from one to the other thinking. Sky stood on her shoulder still glowing slightly. "You want Sky? You know profecies are not always correct. But still." She stepped forward. "If you believe them and are intent on battling then I can't turn you down. Sorry Chris but this is my fight." She looked around then added, "But perhaps we need to go to a better location. It's hard to battle in the air." She tapped Fearow and had him land in a clearing in the middle of a forest. "Alright you choose first."

OOC: I think we're still airborn. If not ignore that last bit.

February 24th, 2005, 4:59 PM
"Hmph." Kia muttered to himself, "How exactly do you know our names?" he glanced toward his back, "They've probaly got us bugged or something." Kia looked at Akira, "Good luck, we're all behind you." Kia looked around at the area, "Now where is everyone? Oh well," he sighed to himself.

February 24th, 2005, 8:46 PM
"Kia, come with me. I need you to help me find Tenna whil Akira is battleing Harry. I think I saw some Team Excel members going upstairs. I think that makes sense ,becuase she is probably in the same place as Kendo. Don't you agree with me?" I asked him. Suddenly a huge gust of wind appeared and Giovanni appeared from the wind. "Hello Kia and Chris, I have been waiting for you two. I want to battle Chris since, I need Kengi. Do you accept or will we have to brainwash Kia and her team so we can get your Kengi?" He asked us. "In fact I want to battle you and Kia for Kengi. I hope you can win agaiunst my ground types." He then sent out a Rydon.

Yami's Girl
February 25th, 2005, 7:31 AM
I think I was just pushed out from this RP. I don't even know what we're doing!

February 25th, 2005, 7:47 AM
"I think we'll be able to blact through." Sam says, rubbing her Flygon's neck. "Hyper Beam or Dragon Breath should do the trick!" She leaps off his back, brushing her purple hair out of her face.

February 26th, 2005, 6:11 AM
OOC: I'll control Harry for now.

"Alright let's get started." said Harry.

"Fine with me. Go Ninetales!" Said Akira tossing a Pokeball into the air. A tough looking Ninetales appeared.

"Go Houndoom." He shouted throwing a Pokeball. A mean looking Houndoom appeared. "Houndoom FlameThrower!" Houndoom lept forward and shot a long stream of orange fire at Ninetales who dodged.

"Ninetales use Quick Attack!" Ninetales sped at Houndoom who countered with his own Tackle. The two Pokemon collided and a huge cloud of dust shot into the air. When it cleared Houndoom lay unconsous. Harry returned it and sent out Blastoise.

OOC: Thanks

February 26th, 2005, 9:21 AM
"Fine, we'll battle you." Kia looked down saldy, "I'm not exactly that big on the stakes though." Kia reached onto his belt and pulled out a pokeball, "If we're going to do anything, we might as well get this over with." "Go Hitmochan!" Hitmochan appeared out of the pokeball. "Is everyone else ready?" Kia asked.

February 26th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"I am!" Sam declares, leaping back onto her Flygon.

((Bah! I know I'm not following the code of having "four sentences in each RP" bt I'm suffering from writer's block in this RP))

February 26th, 2005, 2:59 PM
OOC:Harry has a Houdoom, A Weezing, A Blastoise, A Suicune (He bets it against Sky), and a Blissey.
"Kia let me now choose a pokemon! I choose you, Jimmy!" My huge Swellow came out and landed on the field after displaying its glittering green wings. "Well done Chris and Kia, now I will choose a powerful pokemon!" He reached for a pokeball that was Black and Red and had a Black E on it. "I choose you, Nidoqueen!" He threw out a Nidoqueen with a scar on its face. "My Nidoqueen has battled more then anyone else on the face of the planet! Nidoqueen, use Horn drill on Hitmonchan!" He said as he evily grinned. "Not so, fast, Giovanni!" I said "Jimmy use Aerial Ace on his Nidoqueen."

February 26th, 2005, 3:02 PM
Sam looks on, her face pale. She wants to help the battle, but she can't. "You'll win!" she cries, "I know it!" She clutches onto her Flygon for support.

February 26th, 2005, 4:07 PM
"I will defeat both of you ,but just in case you have any ideas..." He then went to a wall pressed a button. We were all then transported to a stadium that was exectly like the coliseum in Realgalm Tower. The huge crowd cheered for Giovanni. "Kia, lets show this crowd who has the better pokemon." I told him. "Not so fast boys. In thi battle, I make all the rules. The first is that we don't tell our pokemon what to use ,but we let them battle on their own. The second rule is that the pokemon can't be switched out and finally, if either of you help one another, I automatically win the battle. Now, let the Ice Zero Tournament begin!" He said as the crowd roared. "This is the competiotion. These rules are insane! Kia we have to win but we can't tell our pokemon what to do." I told him.

February 26th, 2005, 4:26 PM
She couldn't help it anymore, she butts in. "I'm gonna help you guys. Flygon is intelligent enough, and," her eyes sparkle as she leans in to whisper to both of them, ot of the Leader's ear shot, "He didn't say anything about me riding on Flygon, and I can control him by digging my ankles into him."

February 26th, 2005, 10:51 PM
"I heard what you said Sam and you are allowed to join ,but you dare not try to control your Flygon. I think that it will be perfect. I have one more rule, each of you must bet one of your pokemon. If you lose, your pokemon is mine. I bet all my pokemon since, I have to battle all of you. If I lose you still have to battle Maxie and Archie later. Along with my pokemon I will give each of you one key. You will all be seperated and sent to a different room in the tower. One room will have Aechie and you will have to battle him. The second room will have Maxie and you will have to battle hime. The third will have a long winding stairs and you will have to go down them. At the bottom is where we are keeping Tenna. To free her you have to battle her. Now Nidoqueen, use Hyper Beam on her Flygon. he said to her. "Not so fast Giovanni, I will not let you hurt Sam's Flygon. Gary use Hydro Pump and completely knock out Nidoqueen!" Gary did and shot a huge blast of water that destoyed the beam and knocked out Nidoqueen. "How did you do that? Oh well, I have better pokemon. Like Nidoking!" He sent out his large purple beast and it roared as it came out.

February 27th, 2005, 4:14 PM
"SandBeam!" Sam whispers. It was barely audable, only those around her could hear, bt barely. Suprisingly, the Flygon does SandBeam, creating a mini-sandstorm and blasting it with a powerful Hyper Beam at the Nidoking. But, he added a twist to it. He used a Dragon Breath along with it.
"Prepare to give up your Nidoking Giovoni, 'cause he's gonna be mine!" Sam cries.

March 1st, 2005, 6:14 PM
"Oh no, my Nidoking is gone too! Oh well time to bring out a little friend that Team Rocket created. I choose you, Mewtwo!!" He sent out his Mewtwo that had been brainwashed by them. "I thought he ran off from you people! Why is Mewtwo back with Team Excel!?" He responded with a meniacal laugh "We have brainwashed him like we did to Tenna! He will do whatever I tell him to, now Mewtwo attack Flygon with your Ice Beam!" Mewtwo put his hands together and created a huge ice blast that shot Flygon.

March 1st, 2005, 6:38 PM
"Erf!" the Flygon declares, trying to defend himself. Dragon was weak against ice. No, she couldn't lose him, she couldn't...
She clenches her fists, tears streaming. "C'mon Flygon, you can do it! Don't faint on us now!"

March 1st, 2005, 6:47 PM
"How dare you hurt Sam's Flygon!? I will now show you what it means to hurt my friends! Jimmy use Aerial Ace then use a Hyper Beam!" Jimmy let loose a huge Beam that Mewtwo blocked. "You think that will hurt Mewtwo! Sam, you may use 3 items to heal Flygon and while that is happening, I will not attack you. However, Chris you have to have two pokemon out at once." He explained to us with an angered look."You have no idea what power I have, I choose you, Kengi!" Out of my Netball came a giant Kyogre. "Kengi use Sheer Cold and if it misses, use your Water Spout!" he did and Mewtwo was immobolized.

March 2nd, 2005, 5:20 AM
Sam ran up to her Flygon, using Max Revive. The Flygon gets up, and looks around. She whispers in his ear. "Flygon, use Dragon Fury." Dragon Fury was a made-up move that was almost a 1 hit KO. He uses it, aiming it at the Mewtwo. it hits with a blinding flash of red, orange, and yellow light.

March 2nd, 2005, 2:22 PM
"Sam I will finish this, Kengi and Jimmy attack with Aerial Ace and a Sheer Cold together!" The two pokemon understood and Jimmy blasted Mewtwo with his wings and then Kengi uses a Sheer Cold that Mixed with Dragon Fury. Mewtwo was completely knocked out and then I looked at Kia. "Kia, we need your help now." Giovanni was then really angry. "I can't win under these conditions ,but I will not give up. My next pokemon will get rid of Flygon and Kengi once and for all! I choos you, He threw a ball and then a huge Dugtrio the size of the stadium came out. "Now use Crunch and take them out!" He aimed for Kengi and Hitmonchan.

March 2nd, 2005, 2:37 PM
OOC: Since your battle is nearly over I'll skip some of mine.

The battles continued. They were feirce and dangerous. Finally each trainer nly had one Pokemon left. "Looks like your up Sky." Said Akira giving her Pikachu a pat. She chirped and jumped off her shoulder and onto the battle field.

Harry grinned. "Alright then. Go Suicune!" He threw a Pokeball and a large blue dog appeared shaking it's head.

"A Suicune huh? Well I can't see why it would listen to a creep like you but that won't make me back donw. At least you're not a lier. You really have a Suicune to bet. But still.." She shrugged thens aid, "Alright Sky use Thunder Bolt!"

"Suicune Gust!" Sparks flew from Sky's cheeks as she charged up her attack. Suicune roared and a powerful gust of wind was sent at Sky just as Sky sent a powerful bolt of lightning at it. The wind hit the lightning and stopped it from coming closer. The two attacks canceled each other out.

"Sky Quick Attack!"

"Suicune Agility!" Both Pokemon became nothing but blurs as they darted here and there avoiding each others attacks but always making sure they kept up a fast pace.

March 5th, 2005, 4:39 PM
SHe returns Flygon. She kisses the ball and says "You did your best old freind," and pockets it. "We're gonna win! I know it!" she then states.

March 5th, 2005, 4:58 PM
Dugtrio tried to Crunch Kengi ,but Kengi defended himself without thinking by using a huge Water Spout that knocked out Dugtrio. "Good job, Kengi thinking on your feet like that." Kengi clapped his huge fins in happiness since I praised him. I then turned to Sam. "Sam, do you have any other pokemon that will help us get rid of the rest of his pokemon. All, we need is another pokemon and he only has two left." I told her. "You think you can beat my last two pokemon? I choose Lugia and Ho-Oh!" The two shinig birds appeared glimmered.

March 5th, 2005, 5:05 PM
"Sure! Go Espeon and Umbreon!" she says, tossing two more Pokeballs into the battle area. Her Espeon was a shiny, pink in fact with the jewel on its head purple instead of red. Her Umbreon was normal, though it had a studded collar on it.
"These two have to battle together, for a special attack." she winks. "Dark Morning!" she cries. The Espeon closes its eyes, and the area gets sunny and bright, almost too bright. It was blinding. Then the Umbreon opens its mouth and sends a black up into the sky, and a giant black-purple beam hits the opposing pokemon with a dazzling colour. You have to sheild your eyes its so bright.

March 5th, 2005, 6:09 PM
I covered my eyes then when Sam told me to. "Sam, that is a great idea ,but what exactly will that do to Lugia and Ho-Oh?" Suddenly ,Lugia began to feel ill and fell to the ground. "What did you do to my Lugia?" Giovanni Screamed as he put Lugia back in the ball. "I will not be beaten by a Kyogre, Hitomonchan, UMbreon, and an Espeon! I will win. Ho-Oh Sacred Fire on Espeon then Flamethower the Hitomonchan." He attacked the pokemon. "Kengi block out his fire with your Drizzle ability!" Kengi made the field drenched with water.

March 6th, 2005, 8:31 AM
The battle between Sky and Suicune was more speed and agility then anything else. Both Pokemon darted here and there acsonally sending out an attack but the other dodged. Both trainers watched their Pokemon an both Pokemon watched each other. Finally as if they could read each others thought both Pokemon surged foreward. They was a CRASH as they collided. Dust was thrown everywhere making it impossible to see.

March 6th, 2005, 1:35 PM
Ho-oh's attack began to disapate and since it is a fire type, it did not paticulaly like the water. "Guys, we have this in the bag, now all we need is one good attakc from each of us and we will win. Kengi, use your Water Spout with all your might and attack Ho-oh!" Kengi attacked and blasted a WaterFall that pretty much consummed Ho-oh. "Nice try Chris, but I have a more deadly attack waiting in store for you! Ho-oh, use Sacred Fire to shield yoursself from anymore water attacks!" Ho-oh put the Sacred Fire around itself and was in a ball. Since the fire combined with the water, it became steam. "I can't see anything guys, do you?"

March 6th, 2005, 7:18 PM
It seemed to take ages for the dust to clear. When it did Akira and Harry could see that Suicune seemd exausted. Sky seemd tired but alright. A few sparks were still sizzling. "What happened?" Asked Harry.

"Isinted obvious. Before they hit Sky used Thunder. Possibly Thunder Bolt. It caused extra damage to Suicune plus helped to reflect Suicune's attack. Now Sky finish this. Thunder!" sky lept into the air. Suicune was to tired to move in time. It was hit full blast. Though Suicune did not faint it didn't look like it had the energy to move.

"Suicune Water Gun!" Harry sounded slightly dessperate.

"Sky Thunder Bolt!" As Suicune powered up it's last attack Sky charged hers.

OOC: Decided to hold some suspense and finish when you do.

March 8th, 2005, 2:49 PM
When the smoke finally cleared up, Kengi was knocked on lying on the ground. "Kengi, no! Are you alright? I am sorry I pushed you Kengi!" I ran onto the battlefield and teneded to him. "That's okay, you can rest now." I took out his Net Ball and put him away. "Giovanni, for hurting Kengi, you now will lose the battle!" I pulled out a Nest ball. "I choose you, Jumpy!" My Persian with a Black Stripe on him came out. "Jumpy use your Thunder Attack!" Jumpy created a Thunderstorm and blasted the battle ridden Ho-oH. Ho-oH was finally out. "Jumpy, you did it!" Giovanni watched in awe as his strongest pokemon was taken out. "I lost...How could I lose? Here take the keys and Lugia,Ho-oH, and Mewtwo." I took the key that was blue and took his pokeball with Lugia. "This pokemon is safer with me."

March 8th, 2005, 3:37 PM
Sam grabs the Ho-oh ball and puts it on her belt. "Score one for us!" she says, smiling. Her Espeon was still standing, battered and weak. She smiles, returning them. "We did great guys!" she declares, rubbing her head. And there's a new Pokemon on our team, Ho-oh!"

March 8th, 2005, 3:54 PM
"Now that we have the keys, Mewtwo,Ho-Oh and Lugia in hand, we should look for Akira and see if her and Sky are alright." I told my friends. I begin to run with them down a corridor and then see a stadium where Akira is fighting Harry. "Why is Harry using a Suicune. I thought that Suicune only wanted to serve a trainer that is right and just in their minds. Raikou is with Tenna and she is a good person." I looked at the battle and decided to try to run into to help ,but there was a force field that would'nt let me through. "Guys, I think that we will just have to hope Akira wins the battle."

March 8th, 2005, 6:23 PM
Akira turned and looked at them. "Don't worry. Sky's got this battle." She turned back to the battle. "Sky finish this. Fire Thunder Bolt!"

"Suicune Water Gun now!" Cried Harry. But he was too late. Sky had already lept into the air and fired her attack. It hit Suicune head on.

"Direct hit." Said Akira as Suicune swayed on the spot. Sky landed infront of her. Suicune fought to stay standing but failed. Just before it hit the ground Akira thought she saw something change in Suicune's eyes but it was too fast to tell for sure. "Looks like I win. I guess Suicune's mine now. It's better. You'd only use it for power anyways."

Harry looked furious but he recalled Suicune and tossed the Pokeball to Akira. "Take it. I tmay b a legendary but it's weak. If it can lose to a tiny little Pikachu I have no use for it."

Akira shook her head. "Suicune's in better hands now. I'm glad it no longer has to listen to you. But that's one thing that bothers me. WHy was Suicune listening to you?"

OOC: Akio123 I think I'll let you take over Harry now.

March 8th, 2005, 6:37 PM
OOC: Sur, I will now be Harry again.
IC: "Akira, you may now have my Suicune, but you will never find out mabout how we control pokemon. However, if you really want to know, take one f thye keys to the winding staircase.You will then be in Excel Laboratory. You will find something you thought was your friend is down there!" He said in an evil voice. Harry then went to a button on the wall and pressed it. "Now sice you have beaten me, You will all have to fight another legendary downsatirs. You will never see me again." The button turned where he was standing into an elevator. "You will not be your former friend!"

March 8th, 2005, 6:48 PM
Akira watched him. "Well wether you tell me or not I'll find out how you controled Suicune. But what did you mean by, "You will not be your former friend?" She knew it was pointless. He wouldn't answer her. "Why do I bother. I think we should be worried about our next battle." She said turning to the others.

March 8th, 2005, 7:04 PM
"Guys anyway, we have three keys and thre are three doors. I will take one and two of you can take the other keys to the doors. I will take this key with the testube symbol on it. There is one with the Team Aqua symbol on it and one with a Team Magam Symbol on it." I then remembered what Giovanni said to me about the keys when Sam, Kia, and I were battleing him. "Giovanni told us that each key will take us to a different room. One to Archia, one to the lab, and one to Maxie. The one with The TA symbol must be Archie and the other one is Maxie. I will take the one to the lab. Who will go with me?"

March 9th, 2005, 6:19 AM
"I shall," Sam said, her face lined with seriousness. "I shall go and fight with you. Flygon is fine to battle, and so are my other Pokemon."

March 11th, 2005, 5:28 PM
"I heard wierd computer like sounds coming from the downstairs when we were in the stadium with Giovanni. I bet the laboratory is somewhere below us ,so lets go to the staium and look for some doors." Suddenly a red Skiploom appeared and looked at Akira. "Akira, I think it wants to battle." I snickerd as I saw it. "It got angry and let out a Hyper Beam. "Skiploom can't learn that attck. Something is really wrong here!"

March 12th, 2005, 3:09 PM
"Maybe they're doing something to these Pokemon to make them 'stronger,'" she states, looking worried, "It might damage the Pokemon severely if It learns a move its kind don't sually know."

March 13th, 2005, 4:26 PM
"Sam if you are right, then catching the legendaries is not the only priority Team Excel has. I think Harry is hiding something from us. I think we need to find the lab before this is too late." I told her as I leaned on apart of the stadium. Suddenly I tripped a switch I was on to reveal a hidden passage way. "I think we found the way into the lab. Lets go downstairs, I bet we will find Tenna." I began to walk down the stairs and suddenly, a red Sneasel the size of a Blastoise appeared. "I thin this is another altered pokemon. Go Gary, I think you are about the right size for this battle!" Gary appeared and used Hydro Pump without me telling him.

March 13th, 2005, 6:08 PM
"Espeon, Psycic!" Sam cries, tossing her Pokemon. "Dark Pokemon are weak against Psycic attacks, if this Pokemon isn't altered to be immune to that..."

March 13th, 2005, 6:27 PM
"You may be right, but why would Excel change a pokemons stregth into a weakness? I don't think that makes any sense." Suddenly the Sneasel stopped attacking. "Why did it stop!?" Suddenly a person in a Tuxedo and Theater smiling mask showed up. "The reason it stopped, ws because I told it to. My name is Phantom Mask and I was told by Archie to come battle you two with our genectiaclly engineered pokemon. We want our pokemon back and we want Chris' Kyogre, Kengi! I will take you both down if you do not comply with our demands." Phantom Mask then took out a pokeball with a "?" mark on it. "I choose you, Red Persian." A giant Red Persian that was breathing fire showed up.

Zell Dintch
March 14th, 2005, 1:13 PM
Stands and watches fight from a distance. "So i wonder how long this has been going on. Well might as well put a stop to it. Scizor, watch the grounds for more fights."

March 14th, 2005, 3:18 PM
"Alex, Sam, and Chris, I do not think the three of you can beat me, Phantom Mask! I was the first Team Aqua Admin. Now I am part of Team Excel and I will not let you beat me! Persian use your Fire Blast then use a Thunder!" His Persian used a move that it can not ussually learn. "How dare you? How could you do such a travesty as to alter a pokemon?! I will not let you hurt this poor Persian you have. Gary, use your Hydro Cannon and blast him not Persian!" Gary blasted a stream of Water and light that completely rendered the Phantom Mask unconsious. "Gary return to your ball and rest!" I turned to my friends. "Guys, we have to save those pokemon. Lets go faster!" I began to run downstairs. When we finnaly got to the lab, we found Tenna on a table asleep. "We finnlay got here to save Tenna."

Zell Dintch
March 14th, 2005, 4:11 PM
"Charizard! GO!" I yelled as I jumped on Charizards back. "Lets follow them and make sure they don't hurt anyone." Scizor flew beside us watching to.
"Look there they are."I said while landing. "Return Char. Now lets go Scizor." As we walked in we say a group of trainers talking and abother trainer sneaking behind them with a Tyranitar. "Scizor!!!! Iron Claw Attack!!!!!" I screamed again.

March 15th, 2005, 6:48 PM
"Guys, lets just get Tenna from the table and take out the rest of the Team Excel. I think we are about to find out what is justing going on here by defeating the trainers down here." Suddenly, Tenna woke up from the table. She looked at us and threw a pokeball. "I choos you, Combusken." Tenna's Combusken appeared and was ready to battle. "I can't belive this. Tenna we are your friends. Alex, Sam, and I want to help you not battle." She responded coldly ", I don't want friends anymore, I judt want to battle and take all of your pokemon! Combusken, use your Flamethrower." Combusken attacked me and my friends.

Zell Dintch
April 24th, 2005, 2:40 PM
"Scizor, attack!" I said as I thought to myself, "I don't want to fight her but she leaves me no choice." "Now Scizor hold on to Cumbusken and use iron claw!" Iron claw knocked Cumbusken to the ground. "Now tackle!" I yelled as Scizor flew at Cumbusken. "I am sorry Tenna."

April 24th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Name: Crystal Lily Breeze (Call me Crys)

Pokemon: Espeon (Lea), Dragonair (Sky), Ampharos (Sparkle), Flygon (Mystic), Gardevoir (Grace), Blaziken (Flare) (All Females)

Appearance: Crys' height is 4'2", rather short for her age. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color, and petite in build. She has long, polished, silver-white hair.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes and sun visor. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant that her mom gave her. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow.

Personality: Quiet and intelligent, she is really a sunny shiny individual deep inside. She really keeps away from people who she doen't know very well, but with time, she might open up. Swift and graceful at times, she's at her best when the bright sun is shining. Reminder, with friends, she's outgoing, with strangers, really shy.

April 25th, 2005, 1:22 PM
hate to say this but i think it is to late to join